Speaker 1: Your execution on the donkey of the day is something to do for you to read.
Speaker 2: They gave me donkey other day and I deserve that. You need to know. You need to tell them.
Speaker 3: I am you have the boy, tell them it's.
Speaker 2: Time for donkey other day.
Speaker 3: It's a read.
Speaker 2: But you're so good at Charlamagne.
Speaker 1: You know what you want Charlomagne to.
Speaker 2: Damn Solomon who does give a dusk the other day to them?
Speaker 1: Well, donkey today for Thursday, May twenty ninth goes to Christy Lee Crampton. Christie is an example of why when you go to Florida you should only drink bottle water.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't drink the water out the tap, don't.
Speaker 1: Put the water out to tap in your tea, your coffee, nothing, because soon as you take a sip of that water, you become a Florida fool.
Speaker 2: Okay, Christy not from Florida.
Speaker 1: But this situation happened while she was heading back home from her family's Disney World vacation. Okay, she must have drank out the drinking fountains at Disney because she was full of Florida foolishness. Now I can't even talk about this story. The way I want to until I tell you what happened.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now, we had Kisha Cole.
Speaker 1: Here last hour, and she was talking about one of her children, and she was talking about her child, calling her other child a big back. But her child isn't fat, he's just broolic. And I was explaining to her that big back should be reserved for the obese amongst us. Okay, God forgive me for being a notorious fat shame. I don't mean to be. Okay, It's something I'm working on. You have to understand that growing up, your mama sold fat jokes with some of the first jokes we learned, and clearly that cycle is continue.
Speaker 2: Okay. Fat shaming isn't e race thing. It is an agenda thing.
Speaker 1: Humans fat shame other humans, and there are some fat folks amongst us.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go to WFTV nine for the report. Please.
Speaker 3: Christy Lee Crampton was set to be back home from her family's Disney World vacation. Instead, she made her first appearance in front of a Seminal County judge Tuesday, charged with felony child abuse allegiant flight twenty eight eighty five to Haggerstown, Maryland, was set to take on from Orlando Sandford International Airport just before two pm Monday, But according to this arrest report, Crampton and witnesses on the plane tell police the child called Crampton fat and Miss Piggy, telling her she couldn't fit in the airplane's seat.
Speaker 2: That's when witnesses.
Speaker 3: Say Crampton began hitting the child with her fist and then hit him on the head with a water bottle. Then, the report says, she slammed the child's head into the airplane window. The child used his arms to cover his head. Airport police haven't said how old the child is, but Crampton told police the child was very rude and disrespectful during their trip to Disney, and that after the child called her fat, she took his phone away. She claims he then pushed her arm off the armrest twice and that's when she began smacking him. But police and witnesses say she went beyond typical disciplinary actions.
Speaker 1: I have so many questions, so many thoughts, so many observations.
Speaker 2: Okay, first off, Miss Piggy is I mortal? Okay?
Speaker 1: A child still calling a high calorie human Miss Piggy. In twenty twenty five clues bombs for Ms Piggy icon' Okay, the irony of it all is Miss Piggy is in fact she's actually fabulous. He or she who ate all the pies should take it as a compliment if you get called Ms Piggy. Now, my second thought is, way was just child's parents. You just gonna let this salad dodger put hands on a child, okay, with the child flying alone? If so with a flight attendants, you know, too busy to get this pantry pirate.
Speaker 2: Off off the child. Okay.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something now, if I was ever in this situation and my child said something about a person being fat, I'm going to apologize to set individual, but you're not putting your hands on my child to lunch chakr.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't care if you're a woman or not.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna hold your heavy ass and let my wife get her licks off if you ever put your pudgy paws on my child.
Speaker 2: All right? Did you hear what she did to this child?
Speaker 1: Witnesses said Crampton began hitting the child with her fist and hit him on the head with a water bottle. Then she slammed the child's head into the airplane window, and I bet it was a bunch of poo butter ass adults recording instead of intervening. Let me tell you something, Cardi Beef. Okay, it would have been some furniture moving on that plane. And when I say furniture moving, I mean I would have grabbed you and attempted to move your sectional shaped ass. Okay, that's why you gotta teach your kids how to be creative. Okay, There's so many other things you can call a fat person other than a fat or miss piggy. For example, I've said to lunch shakur, right, I've said Cardi beef.
Speaker 2: I'm a hip hop head, so that's why I start with it.
Speaker 1: Meek meal okay, run dm et French fried Montana. Oh wait, Christy was a woman, so I would say, Megan, the stomach are dojah fat? Oh those fat like those fat hits, those your fat hits. But the reality is none of this is right. None of this is right. Body shaming isn't right, But that don't give you the right to put your fat fists on a child. Okay, Seriously, how did the adults just sit back and allow this to happen.
Speaker 2: Am I reading this story wrong? I'm really confused.
Speaker 1: Was it her child? Was this child traveling with her? Because they said Christy Kreme took the child's phone after she finished hitting them. Okay, I don't, I don't. I Don'm not really confused about this. Let me tell you something, Christy. Listen to the kids. Bro Okay, if your child calls you fat, don't get offended, get ozimpic, don't get mad, get monjaro.
Speaker 2: Okay, there are now I do want to say, this is a teachable moment.
Speaker 1: There are politically correct ways to talk about the obese amongst us. You can say high calorie humans. You can say higher weight humans. You can say people with obesity. You can say wide body whoop whoops. Okay, but the most politically correct term, I don't care what y'all say. The most politically correct term you can use is big back.
Speaker 2: Don't.
Speaker 1: Big back is not malicious. It's a descriptor and it comes with a nice song.
Speaker 4: Let's hear it, loaded up, Send different foodsten to this tiny shirt.
Speaker 2: My big bag has no room. Big bag, big bag, big bag, big bag, Hey, big.
Speaker 1: Bag, big bag, big bag, big.
Speaker 4: Bag, big I just eat a big max.
Speaker 1: Big.
Speaker 4: I know that was a first, big, big, big bag, big bag.
Speaker 2: That's enough.
Speaker 1: Please give Christie Lee Hampton the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you are.
Speaker 1: Mac don't usually be sitting there because Eddie and not in the day. So Mac sitting with Eddie usually be sitting I just and he just looking at me.
Speaker 2: With so much discussed. Hey, medium sized Mac, All this fast shame is crazy. What's your man name that sing that song?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know his name. I thought you knew him.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 2: But you just because you community, just because.
Speaker 1: You get poetic with all these fat names, don't mean you you not that that's the singing song. Imagine if somebody came in here and called you dark Zuckerberg like.
Speaker 2: That's actually fire fire, Yeah that has anybody ever called you fat on the plane? On fat on the plane because he flies cargo? What my bad called me fat? It's like a doctor shouts book. I've been caught a fat on the plane. I've been called fat on the train.
Speaker 1: I've been called bet in the car, been fed in the barn. To call you, doctor Lucier, keep using that weight, losing a lot of weight uncircumcised by for skin fat is crazy, mister fixing something like we do we do it. How much have you lost, though, Mac, how much have you lost?
Speaker 2: One hundred and sixty two dropping?
Speaker 4: Look? Come and he did it the right way.
Speaker 2: He did, stand down, believe that. But he did it the right way. Right did he seen it? Except for him?
Speaker 4: Because he got them raccoon blacks and renezss and you didn't see the whole ten thousand.
Speaker 2: But I don't care how he's doing it. He's doing it. Let's go medium sized man, Yes, I know I was right. Man?
Speaker 1: All right, up next, just fix my mess eight hundred five eight five, one oh five to one.
Speaker 4: If you have a relationship issues and you need some help and some fixing, you can call Jess right now.
Speaker 2: Period. Oh hey, that was a different one right there. That was the number. Just a breakfast cloak aboard. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull, Lamb and soft. Don't be a donkey. When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.