Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty, Armstrong.
Speaker 2: And Getty, and he Armstrong and Getty. So, in case you weren't watching the Olympics, we've talked about the quad god a fair amount, the greatest figure skater ever, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. And he fell on his sparkly hind end several times and finished eighth. One of the biggest chokes in the history of big you know, very very top level sports. I mean really really right expectations to execution. Yeah, yeah, terrible. It's so bad for the kid. Yeah. I like the way he handled it. I thought it was pretty cool that he mean, he did lots of interviews afterwards and just said I choked. I just I couldn't handle the pressure. I couldn't handle the moment. I wasn't ready for it. I just all of the pressure flooded into my head when I was standing out there, and I like, I couldn't feel my feet. Wow, A guy who's competed at his level all over the world the Olympics are a special beast. Yeah, yeah, I can't I can't quite understand it because, I mean, they do World Cup this and Pan Am that, and they all it's all the same people competing. It's not like these people just meet for the first time at these events. They all know each other well. And he'd beaten everybody fourteen international competitions in a row, which is stunning. I mean, you wouldn't think that'd be possible. And he didn't even need to skate well to win the gold medal. He was so far ahead. He only needed like, I don't know that much about scoring, but he only needed like a one to seventy. His lows are in the two hundreds like when he does poorly, so just you just need to go out there and stay on his feet basically to win the gold medal, and he didn't. Yeah, something else anyway, Our hockey teams are really doing well. Our girls are killing everybody out there and play on Thursday. So it looks like the United States is gonna meet Canada for the women and the men for gold medal probably, so that'll be exciting to watch later this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a little conflicted. I'm a big hockey fan. I used to play. I love the game, but because the men are led by the Kuchuk brothers, who are both pricks.
Speaker 2: You know, they're instigators.
Speaker 3: They get in your face, they put a glove in your face trying to get you to react. They're also really really good hockey players. And Abby Murphy, who's a miraculously good hockey player for the US women's team, is also that sort of player too, gets in your shorts and pisses people off and provokes them and the rest of it.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're a.
Speaker 3: Superpower, can we let's clatch it up a little bit. I realize we're talking hockey, But like I say, I like winning.
Speaker 2: I'm a little conflicted. Uh So, we won a gold medal in the female bob sled over the weekend A line Elaine Elaina Myers Taylor. I don't know her. I don't follow women's bob sledding in the off season. But she won the gold medal. But so we don't know much about bob sledding. Most she's the oldest.
Speaker 3: Individual Olympian ever Winter olympian did that, yeah at forty for years and years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because bob sledding, you got you need leg strength to push the thing, get it going. After that, well, you just sit in there and hope not to die. Yes, not, well you steer it. Well, I guess we're about to find out. This is Colin Jost, the host of the News on Saturday Night Live, riding in a bob sled to give us an idea of what it's.
Speaker 4: Like astronauts blasting off from the space.
Speaker 2: They pulled about three jeez or so here, we'll do about five.
Speaker 3: You ready, yeah, sorry, if I'm screaming.
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 3: Lot in the house for me.
Speaker 6: Go, oh god, oh my gosh, whoa god, whoa. It is so much better. But I thought, wow, oh my god, oh nicejs I, Oh my god, oh my god than back bull.
Speaker 2: I was in no way prepared for that.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I truly thought my body was going to break apart. It was so much more intent that I said. There. Wow, I did not know. It's significantly more geez than launching up in the space shuttler or whatever. Oh show better him than me. Oh man, At least that one. You're encased in that container. I don't know how people do that thing. The skeleton, I guess is called where you're just laying on that track there the luge, Yes, which one's the one where your head first. Nobody knows a skeletons the skeleton. Yeah, that seems like a terrible Yeah. Here, let's plunge down a hill at ninety miles per hour. And I got an idea. Lead with your head. There's not that many deads couple here and there. Wow, we're getting trounced by Norway and Japan and another country or Italy. Italy. Norway and Japan are just trounce in US. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Norway, Uh, it's funny. They win all sorts of winter goals that they're amazing and medals. I saw a feature, was it on the NBC somebody? And how do they do it? Their youth sports are the opposite of the United.
Speaker 2: States, And they explain the sports program. It wasn't the opposite.
Speaker 3: They don't even keep score until they're thirteen. He smiles at the camera, planning how stupid America is and how smart the Norwegians are.
Speaker 2: It's just unfreaking boy. Right, So it's your Norway or the Highway or something.
Speaker 3: So what do they mean, Well, they described the sports program where everybody The one thing I did agree with is that nobody specializes as a kid.
Speaker 2: Well, they don't allow that because it's a.
Speaker 3: Bad idea that's fairly recent in the United States. Yeah, I know, and it's such a terrible idea and everybody knows it. But there's no stop in it, because if you don't play on this league team, you'll never get on that league team, and to get on the travel team, you gotta be on.
Speaker 2: Both because the coaches or blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: So you got to play baseball year round, you're sixteen years old, getting naffing Tommy John surgery?
Speaker 2: I correct? Or are you just miss out and getting to play basketball and football because you're a good athlete?
Speaker 3: Right, But and everybody, everybody knows this. Playing that variety of sports makes you better at your one sport. Over specialization is not good, especially for young bodies. You wear out parts, you don't get the all around strength and.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. Anyway, but I've lost this fight. I give up. Some dude for Norway one his thirteenth or something metal over the weekend. He's like Michael Phelps for swimming only for the Winter Olympics, just like nobody even touches him all that cross country stuff, which is there. I saw some woman collapse. Looked like she was gonna die over the weekend. Won the gold medal. Yeah, they all do. At the end of that makes my lungs hurt. Is there anybody in better shape than those people? Oh? No, no, no.
Speaker 3: That giant Norwegian guy he takes off at the end. He looks like one of those Chinese kung fu robots. It's like he's not even human.
Speaker 2: The other people are like, where f is he going? How's he doing that? And he just leaves them behind. It's crazy. Elon Musk with some warnings for us about AI. Too many warnings about AI, but we're gonna hear another one.
Speaker 5: Things are getting weird, I think getting weird.
Speaker 2: Fou see if you agree with him.
Speaker 3: Also, the other thing Norway does sorry in their youth sports is whether they're around thirteen or so, they do a national like test and everybody who like particularly excels at a given sport, they say, hey, do you want to be trained and housed and fed and everything by the government of Norway and turn you into an Olympic star And they window people down. So they've got a giant program to generate metalists in a way that we don't exactly partly.
Speaker 2: Because we're such an enormous country. But anyway, you were saying, the restv go into the wooden shoe factories or whatever. What do they do for money over there? I think that's it. Yeah, there was another horrifying mass shooting and the shooter was trans This again seems to be happening a lot, so we'll touch on that this hour. Also stick around Armstrong.
Speaker 7: Heyety, the horror unfolding at a high school hockey game in Rhode Island. Authority say a man open fire, killing at least two people before shooting and killing himself. Fish'll say they believe the suspect may have been targeting his own family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a man. It's a horrifying story. He did target his own family. He killed two of his family members and then killed himself. Several other injured. If you've seen the video, it's horrifying. This guy, Robert Dorgan, who identified as Roberta ROBERTA Esposito and lots of posts on his various social media accounts, dressed as a woman. He's a transwoman or trans man. I've never been getting so would he be a man? But but what would be the correct term if I'm into that Transorman woman. He's a trans woman. Okay. I always say, just remember fake instead of trans. Okay. He had thousands of posts on his Twitter feed Nazi stuff. I mean, he's fifty six years old and all kinds of crazy. He's really worried about anti trans hate. He also had lots of pro Nazi views and stuff like that. He's just a complete nut. Yeah, but we just find it interesting that we've had several in the last couple of years, way more than you'd think it would be possible statistically of trans mass shooters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there were actually two. Well, yeah, there have been two in a couple of weeks. Canada's worse school shooting and then this one, and then you've got the Minnesota one was a transgender right angry guy in Nashville.
Speaker 2: Which was a year or two ago.
Speaker 3: Well, as a percentage of the shooters, it's now astronomically high, especially given the small percentage of folks who claim to be quote unquote transgender.
Speaker 2: And as I said earlier, it's no mystery to me.
Speaker 3: You've got somebody with serious metal problems, you give them the wrong solution, one that mutilates their bodies and changes their lives forever when they realize, oh my god, I'm still miss Not only did that not fix me, it made my life worse. And you add to that cocktail the message over and over again that anybody who doesn't accept you one hundred percent it wants you to be dead, and so you should probably be militant against them.
Speaker 2: You end up with this in the media, of course, has zero curiosity about this. His wife had specifically divorced him because of the sex reassignment, as she called it in the divorce papers, because you know, she married a guy and then the guy decided he was a girl and she didn't want to stay married anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, right, although to my point, she also said he had a narcissistic disorder and what was the rest of it. He had a long list of mental problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, irreconcilable differences which have caused the immediate breakdown of the marriage. Yeah, I would say so. Uh, horrifying story. I'm glad more people weren't killed. Apparently he was man. Some of these pictures, his poses in front of his sports car and stuff. Wow, But I mean his rantings are all over the place. Crazy. He's just full and crazy person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the militant gender theory thing was just part of his crazy you know, as pointing out, here's this doctor of transgender Trend, an organization calling for evidence based health care for children and young people suffering genderdicess for you, can you imagine that evidence based medicine.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's an odd concern.
Speaker 3: But she says she's concerned with what the so called gender firm and care is doing to the physical and mental health of these young people. Are confused in trouble bub about what happens when we give mentally ill children blockers to disrupt their development, powerful cross sex hormones.
Speaker 2: Their bodies were not built a function on.
Speaker 3: We need a proper investigation into the risks of giving people large doses of the wrong sex hormone, among other problems.
Speaker 2: God, this is so sick.
Speaker 3: One guns down his family at a high school hockey game.
Speaker 2: One woman spotted leaving the police station in the wake of the shooting identified herself as the gunman's daughter. The other daughter alive, telling reporters her dad had mental health issues, was very sick. He shot my family and he's dead now, and is not a good story. But this whole pretending there's not at least reason for discussion when what percentage of population is trans point two to have. I mean, it'd be like if you had four of the last mass shootings the people were seven foot five or Mormons or anything really, anything, literally anything, the media would be leaping to the ramparts to investigate why that was and how to pull it all together.
Speaker 3: But now they just wilfully ignore it. God, they are just so bad, so evil, so dishonest.
Speaker 2: Yikes. You know who is also bad? Whoever smashed the microwave in the lunch room. So we got a new microwave two weeks ago. I don't think it lasted a week before somebody, it seems, got angry with it and destroyed it. Troubled times. Yeah, my microwave quit at home over the weekend, not because I destroyed it. It just wore out after three or four years, because that's the way modern, cheap, crappy Chinese appliances work. I didn't realize how much I need my microwave until it quit on me. It's like a lot of modern conveniences. You don't realize how much. Without the microwave, all.
Speaker 3: We give is like, well, I'll just no I can't heat that up, or he'd reheat my coffee or heat.
Speaker 2: Up some raman noodles or whatever the heck. We're gonna do it. Just I like living like a cave man.
Speaker 3: Got to get you a hot plate, like you're living in some flophouse. Yeah, exactly, throw stuff in the oven and wait minutes. I don't have minutes.
Speaker 2: I got a microwave, a new microwave, fancy one that's uh got microwave and air flyer. Saybody ever used one that's a microwave airfrire combo. Will that work? It's not some unhold marriage. Use it at once? I don't both of them. Well, I don't think you can. Oh, okay, no, I don't ideas you can use it as either a microwave or a very versatile Yes, that's the whole point about our laundry.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about our old boss, Ken Cole, who gave us our first job and talk radio. How this was years of this is probably the year, I don't know, ninety nine two thousand said we live in an arrow where people pace back and forth impatiently in front of a microwave man.
Speaker 2: And that was the old days.
Speaker 3: That was the good times people now, Kittie, are you hip to this online trend? People are nostalgia for twenty sixteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the thing because social media was so much cooler and more relaxed. He was chill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I I've noticed Groc for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: For me, my Groc is slow. Every question I've asked Groc in the last weekend, it must have taken thirty seconds to come up with an answer, And it's just like, seems crazy to wait that long. I go over to one of the other ones and get an answer like that. If I want to know the capital of Lithuania, I expected immediately Groc. I don't think that was the question I asked beyond Well, Elon doesn't know what he's doing. Is he's building rockets? Is he building AI? Is he building cars? Is he building robots?
Speaker 3: He doesn't know.
Speaker 2: We're gonna hear from Elon coming up some of his thoughts on AI and where we are on that whole thing. If you haven't checked out the video of the latest Chinese robots dancing last night at the Big Lunar celebration party, warning, it will haunt your dreams. Yeah, their technology is really good, which is frightening as heck. The play a little elon for you. He's got advice on saving for retirement that might shock you. That's on the way next. If you don't get it, or you don't get to listen to it live, you can listen to it in podcast form. Just look for Armstrong and Getty on demand. You should subscribe Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 8: At first glance, it looks like an epic fight season starring two Hollywood heavyweights. But this Tom Cruise Brad Kit battle is AI generator by Dance, the Chinese tech company behind TikTok, just rolled out their new AI video generator, seed Dance two point zero. The viral video sparked yet another round of backlash and despair in Hollywood. RTT Reese, a screenwriter behind the Deadpool movies, posted, I hate to say it, it's likely over for us. What does that mean over for us?
Speaker 2: In what way.
Speaker 3: Those who write and produce movies in the old fashioned way can be out work?
Speaker 2: It's funny. I'm looking up at the TV and it's right there. Just looked at it. Yeah, it's it's pretty amazing. Somebody's still got to write decent stories. Though I'm not convinced AI is going to be able to write do that. I could certainly do action movies. But as far as the special effects and all that sort of stuff, yeah, clearly, and it sucks. But you know, you're really good at various art things. You're just not needed anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I find myself wondering. I mean, if you told me, hey, why don't you go on the internet and see if you can find a good song, really good song, I could find like five million of them. And movies will be similar because the barrier for entry or the effort taken to produce something of pretty high quality will be so low. There will be like an what would be a two hundred million dollar blow blockbuster released five times a day in America?
Speaker 2: Most movies sixty. Most movies suck, opinion, So, and does it make any difference if you know, your big spectaculars with the buildings crumbling in car chases and car flips and goes into slow motion as it spins through the air and blah blah blah, all that sort of stuff. Whatever. I get. I don't care about that stuff anyway. I mean, who cares if it's real or fake? Does it make any difference? To anyone other than the people used to do that for a living. I just don't think that's gonna matter. No, I would agree. I do wonder when they I spend a little time with the Companion bots on groc because I didn't even know they were there until we talked about it on Friday. Have you ever actually talked to one of them? Oh, are you about to tell us you're in love? No? No, no, no, it's horrifying. It is absolutely horrifying. Oh boy, its existence. And I started down a road just to see how far it would be willing to go, farther than I was willing to go. I didn't push its limits to see how far it was willing to go. But romance wise, or were you going to assassinate the arts too? Sexy? Talk wise and the right off the bat, I mean there will. I can't imagine that existing when I was a thirteen year old boy. Oh hey, Katie, do you have a point on that? But the companion Bots, I'd never spend any time with it at all. It is flipping disturbing, yes, Katie, No, it wasn't the companion bought.
Speaker 9: It was just the regular bot that I felt lazy and didn't feel like typing, so I started to do the talking thing and quickly stopped just the tone and I mean it is.
Speaker 2: So that's a great question, Katie. You're so perceptive. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Oh, and it told me to come here again, which almost made me chuck my phone across the yard.
Speaker 2: Didn't it ask you to sit on its knee at one point or something else?
Speaker 9: I was telling it about something I was struggling with, and it said, oh, Katie, come here, come here for a second.
Speaker 2: It's like when I was It's like when I was driving to some I remember what it was, fundraiser or something like a some meeting I was going to, and I was asking groc and my Tesla on the way there about I'm going to be talking to a guy about something. Do you think I should? And said, you got this, you can do it. Let me know how it goes. Like I'm being asked to check back in with you afterwards. That's strange.
Speaker 3: You're not going to be able to rest till you hear how it went. H wow, thanks for the pep talk zero's and ones, But how could you get see as the sexy talk developed it genre Grock's Free If you don't know this. These are all free right now, go to profile for free, go to the Companion's get a sexy question and be disturbed. It is disturbing. It's weird. Boy, oh boy, very weird. But who wouldn't be off put See that's the thing in different different strokes for different folks, I guess, so to speak. But I mean, as my phone starts to talk sexy to me, how can you not be put off by that and think this is really odd?
Speaker 2: Some people aren't, but but if it works for four percent of the population, that's going to be a problem. Darling sweetheart, That's what it sounded like the companion bought Uh Anyway, Elon Musk, was that yet another video podcast thingy being asked questions about aon whatnot. Here's what he had to say about retirement.
Speaker 10: Well, one like side recommendation I have is like, don't worry about like squirreling money away for retirement in like ten or twenty years in one matter.
Speaker 2: Okay, either either we're not going to be here or.
Speaker 5: It just like it's you won't need to say for retirement.
Speaker 10: If any of the things that we've set are true, saving for retirement will be irrelevant.
Speaker 11: The services will be there to support you. You'll have the home, you'll have the healthcare, you'll have the entertainment.
Speaker 2: I assume Elon believes that because he talks about it a lot, and so do the other leaders of these chatbots. Somebody please explain the mechanism by which AI makes America so productive that we all have giant homes, new cars, plenty of food and medicine. Who's collecting the money and dispersing it?
Speaker 3: Don't act like that's a YadA YadA YadA.
Speaker 2: That'll be easy to figure out.
Speaker 3: That's the whole ballgame, figuring out where the money's going and who disperses it, how right right? And what will it take to set up that bureaucracy? How much time? I realize AI will do it with the aid of Chinese robots. But so during that lag period, what happens? And then when there is unlimited currency, has anybody taken an econ class that would cause stratospheric levels of inflation unless the robot production could produce so amply everything anybody ever needed that there would be no price inflation because there would be supply to meet the demand, even at insatiable levels.
Speaker 2: How long is that going to take to get going.
Speaker 3: I think it's and what if there's a power outage.
Speaker 2: First of all, a guy with three quarters of a trillion dollars that's his current net worth telling me I don't need to save for retirement. I'm going to go ahead, I think, elon. Thanks? But again, how have I not heard a single person get to the given the money out part of this, which is, like I said, going to be the whole ball of wax? And then are you assuming that if we're all given twenty eight hundred square foot houses, everybody will be fine with equal amounts and not clamoring over each other to try to have more than the other guy? Like is human nature? Well?
Speaker 3: And yeah, I mean even Huxley's yeah, go ahead, a We're all gonna have this exactly the same size house, driving the same value car, eating the same quality of food and be okay with it.
Speaker 2: So nobody's gonna be striving to do any better. I don't know will they punish you if you do?
Speaker 3: Even in Huxley's brilliant Brave New World, people had jobs, but they were kept amused and drugged and having sex all the time, and that sort of thing to make them compliant. In Elon's future, We're not even gonna have the jobs. We're just gonna take drugs and have sex and invent robots. Theoretically, there are already robots. What are we gonna do with our time? Elon write poetry. You're not explain what you're gonna do. I'd like to ask him, Well, I'm going to keep striving and inventing, try to get us to Mars.
Speaker 2: The rest of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, so you need a life of purpose, but the rest of humanity has no interest in that, and they don't need it.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's a good one. The blind spots are enormous in this stuff. God, I would say, anyway, and if we had one hundred percent grip on it all, it would still be incredibly dangerous. Anyway, there's a little more Elon.
Speaker 1: The way this unfolds is fundamentally impossible to predict because of self improvement of the AI and the accelerating timeline.
Speaker 10: Reason, yeah, exactly what goes happening, what happens after the event horizing?
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 1: You can never see past the black hole or the event horizon.
Speaker 11: The light gone ray has a singularity out way too far I mean this is like the next what what's your timeline for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're in the singularity.
Speaker 11: Well, we are in the singularity, for sure.
Speaker 5: We're in the midst of it right now.
Speaker 2: For sure. Different people define simulator singularity differently. It's usually at the point that the computers are programming themselves, and you know, Elon says we're there. Other people say we're not there yet. I don't know, but when that happens, If it happens, it will explode so fast we just can't even wrap our heads around it for obvious reasons, because there's nothing slowing down its improvements. It'll just be like instantaneous. It'll go from it can program itself to pretty much the ultimate knowledge that could exist in five seconds.
Speaker 3: I don't know, practically omniscients, yeah, yeah, and omnipotence with its robot armies ripping out your lung and drone swarms invading your lungs to drain your vital fluids.
Speaker 2: I assume more on the fact that we're past the singularity and now on the really sped up timeline.
Speaker 1: And we just we're in this beautiful sweet spot, which is you know, the the roller coasters were.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: That's a great analogy.
Speaker 1: It's like that feeling at the top of the roller coaster and you're about to go yeah, but you know it's gonna be a lot of g's when it's like you're like.
Speaker 5: I don't have just have court side teats.
Speaker 10: I'm on the court exactly, And it blows my and still blows my mind sometimes multiple times a week. And so just when I think I'm like wow, and then it's like two days later, more wow.
Speaker 12: Exponential, wow, extra excremental, not extra not excremental.
Speaker 3: That's a funny Freudian slip. Exponential.
Speaker 2: Holy crap, what what What are you supposed to be encouraging your kids to do? Other than being nice to other people? Maybe that's the best you can do. But I don't know. I am rarely at a loss for words. I am I don't even know what to say. I mean, the whole Why am I learning math or chemistry? When am I ever going to use? This might be completely true at this point, like completely true. There'll be no reason for any human being to ever be able to do chemistry, math, physics, any of that stuff.
Speaker 3: Ever, I got to write this screenplay before AI does, so all of this comes true, everybody lacks purpose, are already plunging. Reproduction rates go down to I mean, it's just terrible. And nobody has kids. Nobody reproduces except for people in you know whatever, the third world, the jungle, the desert over there in the forest, I don't know, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: We'll work on the setting later.
Speaker 3: But the population of human beings on Earth becomes very very very very small and divorces itself from the Ai Kingdom.
Speaker 2: What does that look like? That's an intriguing question to me. Yeah it is. That'll be after I'm gone, the ride between here and the end of my life. Well, hell man, it might be.
Speaker 5: May that happens.
Speaker 2: Well, the population is gonna shrink. Well, stop have babies. We're going to die immediately, but there'll be no new people coming along.
Speaker 3: But what's the drugs in your lungs? You will what's the rest of all of our lives is going to look like? I know what mine will look like? But future generations, no, no idea.
Speaker 2: It might be more different from previous people than any change that's ever occurred. Correct, Well, my kids ever have a job, Maybe they'll be the first generation to never have a job. At all because there aren't any and the idea of working is superfluous. Wow.
Speaker 3: Note to people who passed away in the forties and fifties thinking it would be a nuclear holocaust that got us all.
Speaker 2: Nope, computers, idiots. I wasn't going to go there. Number one, they're dead. They don't need a kicking. Okay, we will finish strong next time strong.
Speaker 1: In terms of a public health crisis, how does this compare with tobacco?
Speaker 2: It's as large, if not larger.
Speaker 12: Said significant, the scale of this, this affects everybody, understand not everybody smoke.
Speaker 2: Look at the number of people who consume ultra processed food. It touches all of us. So that was from sixty minutes on Sunday night. I don't know if you saw it on a what for a lot of people was a three day weekend. But their opening story had that guy who was more mainstream slash left along with RFK Junior sixty minutes, giving RFK Junior a platform, not like to criticize them as a whack job, but to feature I think somebody from the left and the right to get our attention that ultra processed food is like the worst idea humans have ever come up with. Yeah, and might be the whole obesity thing which we all know has gripped the United States and the world for all kinds of different reasons. And they went through a lot of It was a really interesting minute. It made me think I got to stop eating out a sealed plastic sacks ever, whether it's Fredo's or you know, whatever the hell, we all know what the stuff is. And they use the example that you're always using. If it's got a million agreement ingredients, don't.
Speaker 3: Eat it right, or something you don't reckon, something you don't have in your kitchen, don't eat it, depending on how well equipped your kitchen is. The other thing that I hadn't realized fully. I read a piece about big food and how they're responsible for, you know, the various things that they're describing there. I'd fail to appreciate that whenever the government does anything to do with religion, the big giant food companies write ginormous checks to everybody involved in every committee's campaign contribution. Tell me more about your pack, Senator, and they spread tremendous amounts of money around and it completely alters the food policy that we're given which has been true going back to the infamous.
Speaker 2: Was it in the.
Speaker 3: Forties or fifties that the cereal companies bribed the government to endorse sugary cereals over you know, bacon and eggs. Yeah, well, but anyway, we're going to feature some of that story tomorrow on the Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 2: Final thoughts were not Strong and Getty. You get the facts. They're sharp and steady in Marco, don't you for Getty? For more from Lonstrong and Jetty, I like that. Oh tooful, groovy.
Speaker 3: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty human or Ai?
Speaker 2: Probably Ai? Almost all right, let's get.
Speaker 3: A final thought from everything on the crew to wrap up this show for the day, Michaelangelow lead us off.
Speaker 4: I came out with the new Olympic sport idea husband and wife Bob sled. I've been watching, you know, the Bob sled, and I could put my wife in the back and we'd just go down and be backseat driving the whole way.
Speaker 3: Probably turn right, turn right, Katie Green or Steve Muswoman.
Speaker 2: As a final thought.
Speaker 9: Katie listening to AOC gets stumped earlier reminded me all too much of Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Yeah definitely, huh yeah.
Speaker 3: A different style of world word salad, but pretty terrible. Jack.
Speaker 2: A final thought for us. I was a big fan of Robert duvall in a whole bunch of different roles, but his best ever, and this is according to him, also was as Augustus McCrae and Lonesome Dove. If you've never seen that, that is a work of art and very entertaining. It's a mini series. It's like ten hours long or something like that. It's on one of the streaming services. Now so good.
Speaker 3: My final thought, I'm trying to figure out whether and how to tell the story exactly.
Speaker 2: I was at a meeting where the people.
Speaker 3: In charge had all day and didn't respect people's time at all. And after twenty five minutes, I said to the person next to me, this is an experiment to see how quickly it can make me insane. That was twenty five minutes in. At the hour and ten mark, I left.
Speaker 2: Ooh, oh so bad.
Speaker 3: These people thought they were so cute and entertaining and we were all so stupid.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, I've been that situation. I'm strong in Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday, so.
Speaker 3: Many people, thank so little time. Good Armstrong and Getty outcome for the hot links. Oh the stuff we posted today will blow your mind. That Chinese or combat robots. They will haunt your dreams. Oh, they will see you tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 2: If you missed any part of the Armstrong and Caddy.
Speaker 3: So I walked in there and it smelt like the undead had had digestive problems and.
Speaker 2: That they, you know, crap and then got behind the frankness. That's among the worst things you've ever said. Well, it was. It was graphic. I'll grind you, undead diges