Speaker 1: Conductor star. Yeah, yeah, what you want me to do. But some I'm sorry, I'm sorry, not sorry.
Speaker 2: Hey yo, they fucked around, woke up the stars scene for Marcie, not the projects with them.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn Streets with.
Speaker 2: My Heartbeat fifty one Hard Street one ninety three Vernon Avenue. Niggas with attitudes mad, I'm bigging up my city. That's something I had to do through a die. Home of the Gully where we let Last Fly twenty twenty five of My Bully.
Speaker 1: I know that men lie, women lie, but Joe we don't.
Speaker 2: Might delete later, I know damn sure that Joe we won't fuck it.
Speaker 1: I want order to smoke.
Speaker 2: Put my credit on the line, cause niggas can't fuck with me. We talking about it, line for line. The audacity of this nigga. You must be out his mind on everybody that goes to Biggie in Pock. Im them combined spent many years minding minds, out of sight and not in mind. Now I'm from in line on the sign saying this is my time Swiss, so divine. Probably a line this little light of mind promise. I'm Annetti shine.
Speaker 1: Said they leave you niggasm. Yeah, I actually went out for like the first time and god knows how long last night to hooka spot, and I scared all the hosts.
Speaker 3: Per usual.
Speaker 4: What you was talking about the hookah spot? All right?
Speaker 1: In my defense, the women came when we were already on a guys getting No Pussy rap debate, regular conversation that we always do. I wasn't gonna change the convo because they sat down.
Speaker 4: How do you still get pulled into those conversations?
Speaker 5: It's so easy to bait me.
Speaker 1: He starts them. I do start them, but it is very easy to trigger me. Sean was trying to tell me Capital Punishment was better than Volume two, and I didn't care what pretty girl was in the hookah spot. I why are you looking at me that way?
Speaker 4: Because I'm just laughing because the fact that you still have them, like those type of conversations, like it's funny to me.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not gonna go and flirt. And I didn't go there watching the game. I mean, I don't know. That's just the conversations I have at this point in my life. No, but I feel like they get worse as you get older and get less pussy.
Speaker 4: First of all, talking to Justice about any New York rap. It's just not I don't even know why you would do that. Yeah, number two, Sean is from you know, an era where nothing from that era is. Nothing today can beat anything from that era.
Speaker 1: It was I felt like I was in the middle of everything because Justice is younger and from Atlanta. Sean is older and loves boom bap shit. Hearing them argue, I felt I did feel like when your parents are arguing or your your friend's parents are arguing, you just sitting there like, all right, should I go home? Because I was kind of in the middle with both of them. But no women had any points to anything that we were talking about whatsoever? How could they?
Speaker 4: First of all, it's a big game is on number one, so automatically women are not supposed to speak when it's the you know, when it's the playoff time, women can't speak. You know that. To compile that, y'all are talking about capital punishment versus jay Z Volume two. Would a woman even interject in that conversation?
Speaker 1: And then once I realized that we were like being those guys and left them out of the conversation, we started talking about, you know, like topics that were happening at the moment. Obviously, the inauguration is today. While we're recording this, I get to boy, did that.
Speaker 4: Turn into a na that gets the women going?
Speaker 1: You know? Usually Demarus has been around me so many times when I'm with women and like having conversations that I end up blowing it. I sat so quiet during that entire conversation. I watched people just scream at each other about politics. After the Bills game. Yeah, I just sat there dead quiet. Great, we're all fucking doomed. It's a great time to be outside. Man. I was also quiet because I was distracted by Victoria Monet's Instagram for most of the weekend, actually not just yesterday.
Speaker 5: Ye listen.
Speaker 1: I want to start by saying I respect Victoria as an artist, her mind, her personality, who she is as a feminine woman. But I could only project misogyny while I was looking at my IG screen.
Speaker 5: I even felt like a creepy old guy.
Speaker 4: I mean, but we know, Victorious gorgeous. She's beautiful, she's.
Speaker 1: She's post she's post divorced, happy gorgeous. You don't just go to Brazil. When you go to Brazil and wear Brazil colors and do a photo shoot, and look that fucking good. You're trying to piss off your ex husband, even if she doesn't care about him anymore, right, just to kind of let him know that, and even piss off her her half sister that she doesn't like. Idn't her, But see why that was around all, which just fucked up to Joe. That's the family ship? Was that award show? Something did you bring that?
Speaker 4: I don't know, it was like an award show or something?
Speaker 1: Right? Does she? No?
Speaker 6: It's just her her she she shouted out her dad, like finally growing a relationship with her dad and took a picture with him, and then like the half sister was like, oh, I've been trying to get in touch with you. Oh we meet dad now, and she was like, oh, like I didn't even know. She didn't even she had a half sister.
Speaker 4: So was that that was around the award show?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: Was that the Grammys or.
Speaker 1: Something she had?
Speaker 5: She had just one?
Speaker 1: I think that's why there was so much talk around it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, probably last and that was last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nah, this this is post divorced happiness stomach.
Speaker 4: Look at that. Yeah, that's that. That's that fenty body shim of glimp. What's that ship y'all? Oh you know you know ball Listen, that's that body shimm of fenty we got it got glitter in it, but it's that like a little baby all or something in there. It's like the shimmer they put that on right before they go to the pool. Yeah, I know what that is.
Speaker 1: What's funny is that might just be get on your drink for.
Speaker 4: Free, y'all know, y'all put that ship on, y'all, get all your drinks for free.
Speaker 3: But in the sun you got right in the right angle.
Speaker 1: Listen, just looking like ooh, bacon, damn, what's that? What's that like to layland sun?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I'm fired?
Speaker 1: What's that like?
Speaker 4: Just you know, just don't worry about just the dream of mine when ask them for umbrella and siting under the umbrella, all dy, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: You'll be alright. Did any of you guys watch I got clowned over the weekend because I said I watched Saturn that live live, like laughed out of what you're supposed to watch it. It was like, wait, you watched it last night at eleven? This was Sunday. I went to the mercer to get a drink with Justice and a few other people, and we were talking about the Chappelle shit OK, and everyone's like, yeah, I watch it on YouTube.
Speaker 5: I was like yeah, and I was in the crib. I watched it live.
Speaker 1: They started clowning me like I walked in with the wrong shirt. It was like, wait, you see, this is why did you?
Speaker 4: This is why I can't because I don't know what you are.
Speaker 1: But I was like, nah, just I said, and I it was eleven, so I watched it.
Speaker 4: That's when you say.
Speaker 1: They said that was quite possibly the whitest thing that you could ever do in your life is watch Saturday Night Live Live.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's white.
Speaker 6: I think it might be a little old man ship, but I don't think it's white.
Speaker 1: But why wait, wait, I see twenty you guys would have been there to defend me because I was confused too.
Speaker 4: When aren't you supposed to watch SNL.
Speaker 1: Well, you watched it and then you watch it on YouTube the next day.
Speaker 4: As opposed to if I'm home, not turn into it, like right now, Fro'm in the house.
Speaker 1: Nah you but this it's the last night of TikTok. I should have done that.
Speaker 6: So this is how Yes, but this is how you tell your age, because.
Speaker 3: How are you watching it?
Speaker 5: I watched it on cable?
Speaker 3: Old fuck, that's like you see how you getting where I'm coming from.
Speaker 4: Oh so we're not allowed to watch things on cable?
Speaker 1: No, when we gotta.
Speaker 6: Stream cable anymore, That's what I'm telling. Okay, So stream that's why nobody's watching. Watch why they're happening.
Speaker 1: So clips are cool and streaming only. Yes, that's that's some unkshit to watch it on cable. At eleven they called me unk and then I was really confused.
Speaker 4: Then you're unc.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just aging that fucking poorly.
Speaker 4: You can't be unk at thirty with thirty three.
Speaker 1: Instead of watching, instead of watching SNL Live, they watch the is.
Speaker 5: This boosy put this together? He put together like the age.
Speaker 1: Brackets and names. You can start with thirteen to twenty four Awaiians.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the Wayans for sure. Thirteen. It might be a little older than twenty four. Actually it might go past twenty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I consider Yans to stop at around like twenty eight.
Speaker 1: You aya twenty seven?
Speaker 4: Twenty seven might be the end of the y M twenty seven to twenty eight, you should be You should be ready to hang up your shaisty, show that shit on the motherfucking fire, escape somewhere, and go get a job. Man.
Speaker 1: This generation is so cooked. You know what people before us were accomplishing before twenty four? Yeah, they were old heads by that point. I know, people with two heismans before.
Speaker 5: Twenty four years old?
Speaker 1: Like what do we We are giving this generation too much fucking lenience? Twenty eight years old and you're still young. Get the fuck out of here and go build a house or go to a war. So twenty eight years old, you should be unk.
Speaker 4: Sobadi Subadi's standards, body standards, I mean, so pocking big was right between y and big bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But when you yeah, I mean if you look at if you look at how their passing went, that was of the thirteen to twenty four type.
Speaker 4: Shit, Yeah, I guess, okay, okay.
Speaker 6: Dying in a rat beef is definitely why, and shit like, actually dying in the rat beef is why?
Speaker 1: And shit, that's crazy? Is it too soon? Too fucking soon? Dying in a rat beef is wyan Ms Wallace is still alive, and I'm mourned.
Speaker 3: For her, But dying in a rat beef is not big bro shit, that's why.
Speaker 4: And shit, all right, it feels like some wyan that's why.
Speaker 1: In shit, But they didn't die in a rat beef, which I even saw a lot of people commenting on our last episode of Mall making the comparison that wasn't really a rat beef why they died. They had a rat beef. But sometimes you punched me. Sometimes you punched the wrong crip in Vegas.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, we understand that. I mean, that's not why they died, but we understand what attension and the energy came from. It came from the East coast, West coast.
Speaker 5: Then thirteen to twenty four.
Speaker 1: Shit now, because I said I watched SNL live, everyone was calling me unk, and then I got really really offended once they broke down the age shit to me because I am not unk twenty five to thirty five.
Speaker 5: It's big bro.
Speaker 1: I'm in my last year of big Bro. Am I aging that poorly that I looked thirty six to forty eight?
Speaker 4: Yeah you do, but it's fine though, it's just nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 6: But all of this is so suggest the lighting here, I.
Speaker 1: Look so much better in person, you guys age me.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at you like right here. Yeah, not because of the life like I'm looking at you right here.
Speaker 1: It's these expensive black magic cameras that make me look so bad. Now that those actually make you look good, that's damn. Damn, it's just a little brighter in person.
Speaker 6: I never told you when I went on that date and that nigga told me I look better in person than I do on YouTube, and thought I was gonna take that as a compliment.
Speaker 1: That's not a compliment.
Speaker 6: So you're saying I look a fucking mess on YouTube. That's what I got from.
Speaker 1: No. See, that's that's women, and that's women. That's that's women. We need to lude to give.
Speaker 4: Us a breakdown of the women, like when do they like? How were you offended by that? How did you take that offensively?
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, he lied and said he didn't know who I was at the beginning of date.
Speaker 1: Wait, so how did y'all get there? How did y'all get to the date? Like you kept you kept the date going once you realized he completely lit about it, and he's like, nah, you look.
Speaker 3: I was stuck. There was nowhere I could go.
Speaker 1: No no, wait you could leave. Wait wait wait, wait, back up.
Speaker 4: How did y'all get to the date to the actual date without speaking and him not admitted to the fact that he already knew, Like how did y'all meet?
Speaker 3: The internet? Like social media?
Speaker 4: So he's lying, like, how how are you gonna say you don't know who you are? He met you on the internet.
Speaker 1: Maybe he doesn't watch the show, and he just said, yeah, he'll watch the show. Like I know what.
Speaker 3: He said, I don't know what you do for a living.
Speaker 6: And then when I told him, he said, okay, but like that's like your full time job. And I was like, wait, nah, you're right, I shouldn't get aside.
Speaker 1: Sun up. My mom says that too, but still ask me for money. You still do that podcast? Yeah, that's why I keep saying. He read but he follows you obviously he's on Twitter. This was off Twitter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but even if you follow your Twitter, I mean you've retweeted and reposted and talked about stuff.
Speaker 6: They didn't know what I did for a living, and then at the end of the day said you look better in person than you do on YouTube.
Speaker 3: And I was just like, I thought, you didn't know what I did for a living.
Speaker 5: Should that be offensive?
Speaker 1: Though, because I've had women tell me I look better and like if we've met on Instagram and then we go out, I've had women say you look much better than you do in your photos.
Speaker 3: They said that.
Speaker 5: Beauty is in the eye of beholder.
Speaker 1: I didn't DM you, Okay, this is on my dates with the women that like me. Just because you don't like me, doesn't mean that other people don't like me, that you ain't the standard of beauty.
Speaker 5: Okay, No, that's Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 4: It's definitely a compliment. If somebody says you look better in person to me.
Speaker 1: I'm trash're taking photos. So I was like, yeah, I appreciate its better.
Speaker 4: It's better than them saying you look words in person for sure, right, But like if they say, yo, you look better on your Instagram.
Speaker 6: But see, but this is this is what I'm thinking, right, And in real life, I get around ten views.
Speaker 3: I don't see that many people.
Speaker 6: I come here, I see y'all, I see the people on the train, and I go home. I don't really see that many people. So if ten views think I'm ugly, that's fine. Fifty thousand, sixty thou seventy thousand people thinking that I'm ugly on the internet.
Speaker 1: That's kind of that. But that's you know what I'm saying insecured men that don't get pussy like.
Speaker 3: No, but he said that though.
Speaker 6: That's why that's just the first thing I thought, like, Damn, I got to think about how the fuck I look on YouTube, because you're telling me I look better in.
Speaker 3: Person than none of these big ass lights.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 4: But I think that's a compliment. I think if somebody is sitting right in front.
Speaker 1: Of you, I think he meant it as a compliment.
Speaker 4: Of course he did, and that's how you should have You should have taken it like, to me, that's a compliment. If somebody sees you, obviously follow you online, may have seen a clip from YouTube, and then they're sitting across from me and they say you look better in personally doing you, I think that's a compliment.
Speaker 3: Sure, he's blocked out on them.
Speaker 1: How do you get blocked?
Speaker 6: He got locked because he said that he wasn't a podcast fan and he was. That's why he got blocked.
Speaker 1: But what's wrong with that?
Speaker 5: That's a red flag more.
Speaker 1: I would even.
Speaker 6: Better if you would have just told me pretending that you're not a podcast fan, and then I have to find that out because you make a slip up that's crazy. You don't think that that's that's scary. You don't think that that's you know, if.
Speaker 1: You went out with a chick she reached out to you. Whatever you guys had dm back and forth, Hey let's go on a date, and that conversation came up and she was like, no, I don't even know anything about what you do. And then in the same date you later find out she makes it that's crazy shit or like damn, that's just like how much you like Drake And she says that and you catch it, you're not, like yo, get the fuck out of it. That's the biggest red flag ever out the gate on her.
Speaker 4: I'm blocking somebody for that though.
Speaker 1: No, I don't block people period, but I'm blocking that date like I'm leaving immediately.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, I mean that changes the energy on the date for sure, because it's like.
Speaker 1: What else you're gonna lie about? The energy changed? But I don't know if I'm blocking somebody for that, though I might we might not hang out again. If I'm a woman in Demeritus's case there, I might be scared for my safety, like this feel it was like a plot. Yeah, when he's talking on this shit and lied about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he sent me home in a uber and I put in a completely different address to where I actually fucking live. I'm not that's scary. If you would have been honest, that's different. But that's that's scary to me. I'm a girl, like I just I have to protect myself.
Speaker 4: I saw a conversation online that was pretty interesting because this is something I had I thought about like a lot, like just in life whenever I'm in that position, like when you're walking on the street late at night and a woman happens to just kind of end up in front of you, like and it's just y'all on the block on the sidewalk, that it doesn't cross your mind as a man, like I hope she's not nervous that I'm walking Like It's like it's like an unwritten like do I stop and just act like I'm using my phone? Let her continue walk in Do I, like, you know, not make it awkwuhl and say hey, I'm not no weird guy, because then that makes it a weird goud.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm not a rapist y that's raping, you know, Like, what do you do in that in that situation? Do you continue to walk or do you continue like fall back and just put some distance in between you.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I have those thoughts a lot.
Speaker 1: And you can't overcompensate and try to make yourself look better or more safe.
Speaker 5: Just get far away from her to make her feel better.
Speaker 4: It's funny that most men have that thought, though. I think that's just a certain level of like maybe discernment, like just because you just have to be aware, Like I can understand if it's just me and this woman on the street walking and I'm behind her, it's fucked up, but I can understand her kind of being nervous right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And even like I've taken like the Long Island Railroad sometimes to my mom's crib and you have to go under a tunnel to get out there, I will wait, like because I don't want a woman to feel like she's being followed because it's dark and it's a tunnel, So I literally wait till they get to the end of it. Yeah. And it's not a shivalrous thing. It's more of a selfish thought of like I don't want to be looked at as a rapist.
Speaker 4: That's crazy though, like the fact that you got to really think like that, like.
Speaker 1: No, it's my own ego and self absorbed shit of not wanting that woman. I don't care about her safety in that regardless how she views me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's frue.
Speaker 1: How fucked up is that?
Speaker 4: But it's funny because I never really thought that that was something that most men probably think about, like, you know, that's one of the things. I know, I'm aware of some rounders and things like that. Now things could look and feel. But it was just funny to see that conversation online that like a lot of people jump in on that like yeah, absolutely, I've been in that, and I'm like, oh, okay, so I'm not crazy, Like, yeah, that does happen.
Speaker 5: I actually, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Bring that up. I had an argument this past week about the outside of the sidewalk or inside of the sidewalk debate that's still a debate now. I was talking with Kia. Yes, you should always walk on the outside of the street for a woman. I think when it comes to the city or the hood, you should walk on the inside because that's where dangerous.
Speaker 5: Somebody could pop out of some alley corner or whatever.
Speaker 1: I think the shiverest thing is to be on the inside of the street in the city, not the outside. I get it. If a car hits us, we're both dead. But at least if someone pops out to try to rob us, it's not coming from the outside of the street.
Speaker 5: It's coming from the inside of the street.
Speaker 6: M possibly and this possibly. If somebody pops out to try to rob you, they're usually in a car so that they can get away, which again will be coming from that.
Speaker 1: Driving down on people to rob them, just willy nilly is insane to me. That's how it happens. So you think muggers in Manhattan are just pulling up in tesla's and robbing people, Well, they're coming out of dark, shadowy places that are on the inside of the sidewalk.
Speaker 4: I just think it's funny that you think. Then, depending on what side of the street you're walking on, if somebody hop out to rob you, they not gonna do it like you'd be like, at least at least let me go, I'll meet the the.
Speaker 1: Person hit you up side your head, whether you closer the street, no matter what fule as opposed to the other theory that if a car is coming and just veers off into the sidewalk, me being there is gonna stop us from dying.
Speaker 5: No, it's gonna run both of us over, get hit first.
Speaker 6: And so if if a car is driving past a puddle, it will splash you and not me.
Speaker 4: So you think that if we're walking side by side on the sidewalk and I'm on the outside, if a car drives by and hits a puddle of water, you think that I'm going to be the only one that gets wet.
Speaker 3: No, I might get a little wet, but not as what as you.
Speaker 4: We're both going to be soaking wet. Not exactly.
Speaker 1: Then you take then you take on the mugger. I'll take the puddle first.
Speaker 4: Of all, that whole scenario of where you walk comes from how pimps used to walk holes.
Speaker 1: Up the street.
Speaker 5: Is that really the origins?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like if the woman is closest to the curve, that means that thing for sale. Yeah, so the cars will pull up and start asking, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Elder women in my family told me it was because of if a car were to come you would get hit first the whole time.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 4: No, it's for pimps that had they women my grandma' that's what I mean. I'm not saying that, but that's where it comes from. Like yo, that that's for sale. If you want to, you could have how much you pay it.
Speaker 1: And all right. So that's if the pimp was on the outside of the.
Speaker 4: Side, the pimpers on the inside of the sidewalk the trick. The woman is walking towards the street with a college club, they could see her or even in the street, you know what I'm saying, and the pen would always be walking on the sidewalk counting that money.
Speaker 1: Are they in civilian clothes or are they in the stereotypical shit? Because if I see a guy with a purple fucking chinchilla on and a girl half naked in the winter, I don't really need that trick. I can just assume yeah, that's yeah. But that's where it comes from.
Speaker 6: Well, chat Gpt said historical origins of the tradition come from medieval European cities, where people often disposed of waste, such as chamber pop contents by tossing it out of the windows onto the streets. Walking on the outside protected the companion from being splashed by waste or mud from passing carriages.
Speaker 5: They was wilding back then, they just.
Speaker 6: Just chamber pots, and they said streets were often unpaved and carriages or horses could splash mud or water onto pedestrians. A man walking on the street side shield his companion from these hazards.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's the dumbest shit of now.
Speaker 3: I mean, that makes more sense to me than the pimp in the hole.
Speaker 1: But does it?
Speaker 4: No, it does not, well, no, it does not. Like I know where you're from, that does not make more sense. They're selling pussy up there and and and Syracuse, who don't do that.
Speaker 1: And even in medieval times they was definitely selling pop of course, that's where the pussy first pushes. Why I was throwing the mud at them. Horror, I'm stoning her. Yeah, that's how it's shame. Shame. I still think in the the era of the shisties, it is safer if the man walks on the inside of that sidewalk to protect you from the shadows, the horse and buggy and splash. It ain't gonna happen to protect you from the what the shadows, which shadows? This is not dark night? What do you who? We don't we walking at No matter where you're in the city, there's always little alleys and random ship that people could come up from, like that basement apartment.
Speaker 4: All right, but why do you feel like if I'm walking on the inside, if somebody's hopping out of an alley, the robbers. The fact that she's closest to the street, we both won't get robbed.
Speaker 5: I mean because I'm Jason Bourne.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, in that case, no, where you walking at, Yeah, you can catch if you know, if you got a skill set.
Speaker 1: At least I'll get robbed first. Maybe he'll focus on me and she can get away into the street. Hopefully she looks both ways.
Speaker 6: Would you lay down that I'm made jacket for her to walk over a puddle?
Speaker 1: No, she can just step over a puddle. I never understood that either.
Speaker 6: If it's a big puddle. Who has ever she got heels on?
Speaker 4: Who's the who's the guy to ever put his jacket on a puddle of water? LLL alright, man, she this is what I'm saying. Man LL put his jacket hat LL. But I didn't say anything. I haven't I just said, Okay, here we go. I didn't say I'm not hating. No, l O show me a guy that's ever put his jacket on a puddle and then showed me what he did after that.
Speaker 1: I'll show him when he moved on to the other girl because she hit a bigger butt. You know the rest of that song. What do you did with his jacket after that? If a guy put his jacket on the.
Speaker 3: Phone rack cleaner, it's mad drag cleaners around.
Speaker 4: Saying, carrying it for the rest of the night, wet jacket.
Speaker 1: Look at this inconvenience we now have. He carried her out away.
Speaker 3: He let his jacket get wet so that the jeans could get wet.
Speaker 4: You feel me, so she could get wet. You see what I'm saying. Enough that makes sense. That's just dumb shit. We've just been programmed to follow. None of that makes sense. Put me the yell program doesn't. No, I'm just saying, put my jacket on the puddle. So the lady kowalker you.
Speaker 1: Wen't want conscious calls you at night and tells you you need love.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't, Yeah, it definitely does.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't when you're alone in your room. Sometimes you do stare at the wall. Sometimes in the back of your mind you hear your conscious call. It depends on what it's saying. And for the first time in your life past forty you need love. No see, that's where you lost me at no oh so unk, Yes, Murty. Six to forty eight is a crazy gap, by the way, because I'll be hunk pretty soon in two years. But now I'm with forty eight year olds at thirty six years old. Yeah. Uh, And I've been unk since I was fourteen man had niece's ands. Like, who talk, But that's what I was saying.
Speaker 6: I think it is subjective because like to y'all, I might be like, you know, like I'm not I don't think I'm Auntie yet, But to the young girls I am. The young girls be calling us auntie. Like the seventeen eighteen Auntie. I know, I ain't know Auntie. I still wear pigtails. But to the sixteen seventy year old girls, they call us Auntie.
Speaker 1: Did Lotto change really the big Mama perception at this point because big Mama used to be for older women.
Speaker 4: That's that's literally grandma.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But some dudes in the like I had two hood boyfriends that used to call me mama or big Mama.
Speaker 1: That used to fuck you.
Speaker 4: They who called you big mama at twenty two years old, Devirus, it's like a mama.
Speaker 6: But mama's is a shut up. But Mama's is like a It's like a term of endearment. So one used to say mama's and one used to say big mama's. But that's like a it's like a term of mom of endearment, Mama's, mama's.
Speaker 1: It's black shit. Sorry, it's black it is. It's black shit, yo, stay out of his whitey. Okay. From the outside looking, and I think you guys misuse all family nowns and adjectives. Okay, we do. White people don't the amount of the amount of times someone to say, that's my cousin, and then I ask, like where in the family treats like now we're not related a little.
Speaker 3: That's my mama's best friend's son, that's my cousin.
Speaker 4: I don't know that that get tricky though. Cousin get tricky. Cousins do get I'm just saying, cousins get tricky, is what I'm saying. Yes, we do that. You're right, I don't want to seem like I'm debating you that you're right. But it gets tricky with cousins though, because I know some people that I really thought was blood cousins for years. Like for you, I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm not really like I have no we just looked at the same building.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I have play cousins, like to the point that once I got older and like learned what that shit really was I was, I was like, well, that can't be my cousin. My dad was like, that's your cousin. That's yeah, that's Uncle Kevin's son.
Speaker 4: I hate that's not my Yeah, but I hate when the cousin. I hate when she fine and she like, hold that cousin shit too. It's like, we not cousins, y'all are kissing cousins. No, we never kiss, but I want to kiss like we're not real. Like, let that we thirty plus years old, forty years.
Speaker 1: Old and raised like that. It doesn't matter cousins, man. Let that that's weird. Mom, I ain't seen your mother in twenty two years. We not cousins.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 1: It's weird. I give with her weird.
Speaker 4: If you are if you're a kid teenager, I understand that. But if you thirty five plus years old and you see a girl that you ain't seen the years, but your y'all grew up like on some cousin shit, and you just bump into in a party somewhere, we were still holding that cousin title. Yes, we were not cousin.
Speaker 3: If you grew up feeling like you were, you can't just turn that off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I grew up feeling a lot of shit that my parents and everybody's like, you're not your cousin.
Speaker 1: I'm like, word, all right, it's my cousin. You gotta roll with it.
Speaker 4: What I'm gonna say? No, that ain't my cousin. And I'm twelve years old, all right, that's my cousin. Come on, we're going outside.
Speaker 1: What if you're unsure and then years later you see her, you're still gonna beat. No.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying I want I'm anna beat.
Speaker 1: But it's like, if you see a girl that you grew up with, I'm saying, what if it's questionable, you're not quite sure if she's blood or play cousin?
Speaker 4: How would I not be sure? I wouldn't know by now that a dope. No, Roy just talking stupid. As an adult, I would know if she's my blood cousin or not. I'm talking about you grew up in a certain way where it was like, you know, y'all your mom and her mom was cool, close and all of that. Y'all come over to all the family functions. Oh yeah, that's your cousin thirty four at the bar, I see you at the club. Were not cousins? Man, Stop stop calling me your cousin.
Speaker 3: You being weird.
Speaker 1: You can't do I'm I'm not.
Speaker 4: Saying I'm flirm. I'm just saying, stop calling me your cousin.
Speaker 6: You know, so why do you want her to stop being flirt If you're not flirting, why you want to stop calling you not cousins.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, stop. We ain't got to do.
Speaker 1: That no more. That's no, we ain't got to act like cousins no more.
Speaker 5: We growing to see it from your perspective.
Speaker 1: But he hold me, that's his perspective, and I'm just saying, were not cousin. I'm trying to shoot him bail because in my scenarios with this, all of them would are white women.
Speaker 5: So I never even looked at him that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: Maybe there could have been a time.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying we got to go somewhere and have I'm just saying we not cousins.
Speaker 3: I was. I found out I started dating this guy.
Speaker 6: Never had sex with him, but we had started like talking to each other, I don't even want to say dating, and like we found out we were cousins, and we were like trying to like we did the digging, like we started calling our parents like it's just like play cousins, right, and they was like, no, nigga, like your parents are first fucking cousins, dog, like it's clip for your move.
Speaker 3: We were sad, bro, we were really sad about that ship.
Speaker 1: You were sad that y'all was real cousins. He's still he's still see.
Speaker 4: I think that's crazy.
Speaker 6: Well, because we liked each other, like we did like each other, but then we thank god, nothing ever happened. We never kissed anything like that, but it was like that nigga still be coming in at my pictures.
Speaker 4: Like cousin cousin. Yeah, I know, you gotta watch somebody like that. That's like calling her twin when you try to fuck yeah, like, nah, no, we're not doing that. You ain't doing We not cousins, don't do that.
Speaker 1: I told one of y'all off Mike, when I did my twenty three and me shit that I was going through it and there was a few few little joints in there, and I was looking like, all right, fourth cousin once removed, I went through the chart, I'm like, all right, man, we shared like great great great grandmother sister. No, that's all good. You know the white shit.
Speaker 4: No, I know I know some of us that did that too, though, really absolutely sure it happens. We're not cousins. I'm talking about we have no blood. Don't give me that. The marriage, we're not co But.
Speaker 6: If uncle was so listen, because I've had some cousins where it's like my uncle was dating this girl for ten fucking years. He damnar raised her child that was my cousin, and then they broke up, but she's still around. Cousins still around. You can't grow up and then try to hit on me. That's weird.
Speaker 3: We related, Yeah, that's where it's like, But what you.
Speaker 4: Mean grow up though? Like if I only.
Speaker 1: See you, No, no, I'm saying I'm saying, if I only see you on like every Thanksgiving.
Speaker 6: No, I mean like in the summers we play together. You was there at least Thanksgiving in Eastern Thanksgiving Eastern and in the summer were playing we cousins.
Speaker 5: And again I'm trying to look in that girl.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no no, I'm just just say you want to No no no no, that's not that's not that's not that's not what I'm saying. That's I'm just trying to figure out. I'm just trying to figure out because it's like it gotta be some type of like we gotta we gotta revise these rules.
Speaker 3: Man, that girl gotta be fine, mall, it's funning up. No, I'm not even it's past her.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying in general, like we gotta when does it stop, Like when do we stop acting like we really cousins? Don't want to be No, I'm just saying, if I only saw you, like on the holiday, come on, man, what were doing over here?
Speaker 6: We got you got you got brothers and sisters you only see on holiday.
Speaker 1: They're still your brothers and sisters.
Speaker 4: That's different though, that's blood I'm talking about. No blood, We ain't got no blood in our We just your mother and my mother was close friends growing up. Like you come to certain events the family had, we see each other, okay.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 4: You know, once you get the high school, you don't see that girl no more. She got her own life. You in high school, now you got your y'all.
Speaker 1: May see each other at a funeral maybe maybe you know when it gets to like I only see at the funeral and then if you haven't, like or a baby shower. Look at moll he's in grief as an afrodizach. I'm just saying, man, we got to revive these rules. Y'all. Ever got some funeral pussy we mean, like after a funeral? Yeah, of course, not my cousin.
Speaker 3: Thank god. Of course you're saying, of course, like that's just normal shit.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying because it's a lot of you know, it's women around that, you know, just friends of the family, Like, yay, how you doing?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Condolences, prayers and.
Speaker 1: All of that.
Speaker 3: They got dress and you got to.
Speaker 4: Repass you know, the DJ you got the food, little drinking drink, yeah, you got we outside, you know, we all talk and laughing memories and ship uh uh fucking after eating and it's like we live. Yeah, I gotta drive that way, y'all drop her off, no problem.
Speaker 1: Alright after fucking Hookah Henney and wings. People are fucking now he drawing the line at repast pasta.
Speaker 6: Nah fucking after after repass cole zd and cold fried.
Speaker 3: Chicken wings is crazy?
Speaker 4: Why why is that? Why is that?
Speaker 1: Because? What like, you're not a great Like he had cancer. We were just expecting it. Now, if this's my cousin that got hit by a car, that's different. That's some tragic shit. But like this nigga was battling cancer for seven years. He's a warrior. Let's salute him, send him up for sunset. But I'm horny, like I'm trying to like, you know what I'm saying, Like if it was me in that box and he met Shorty, he been trying to knock it out. Man, Listen, I was you gotta know who died? Who funeral? We at? He would want me to fuck that's my man right there, I would say. With my grandmother passed, but she was ninety three with dementia, what are we talking about? It was only a matter of lived a beautiful ass. Like, listen, we're gonna say, granny on to the to the such set. What time you ready to? I mean, what we what time we leaving? Let's get out of here, Yo? How early can you make a move on your girl when she's grieving.
Speaker 4: It depends on who it is.
Speaker 5: I think that day nah a distraction.
Speaker 1: If it's if it's like again, if it's tragic some shit that just happened, you know.
Speaker 3: People dying from cancer, it's tragic too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But it's like if this nigga fought for seven years, it's like your FANU.
Speaker 1: They gave him six months to live, he's stay years. That's what I'm saying. You had seven years to grieve, like he's about crying. Shit, Yo, they gave him six months and he's been seven years. This nigga is a soldier. We got.
Speaker 4: We gotta honor him and then it but it ain't gonna be sad. It's gonna like Yo, he fought yo, ma.
Speaker 1: Right or wrong.
Speaker 4: Now if it's somebody that we was just with God forbid, because I've been a situating drop home and he get into a car accident, tragic. We fucked up, like damn. We was just together. But if I watched this man fight cancer for seven years and they gave him six months seven years ago to live, we got to it's a part. It's a celebrator. That's a celebration of life. This nigga fought.
Speaker 1: Okay, so how many how many days after the car accident?
Speaker 4: Nah, you be fucked up for a while. One of your friends died in a car accident. That shit is I don't even think your dick work after that.
Speaker 1: Like, if it's your man, like your homie, homie, you can't get horny after that. Maybe maybe this is a mental health topic because I've just been so depressed my entire life that I've I fucked when I'm sad all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of like it's not really going to change. That's my distraction. You fuck when you're sad, that's my distraction.
Speaker 1: Oh you niggas a psycho. Some of my worst bodies are because I was sad, And yeah, try to fuck.
Speaker 4: This being sad and trying to be horny at the same time. How does that work?
Speaker 6: It's a distraction. I've been so angry and upset with a nigga and still like slept with him just for the distraction. I wanted to distract myself from him, and it was still that was that I would rather feel the sex than feel the feelings.
Speaker 5: Yo, that is that was a beautiful bar.
Speaker 6: It's not healthy. That's not healthy.
Speaker 5: That was that was gorgeous.
Speaker 4: It's the truth, though, having sex when you're angry at the do like because you rather feel the feeling of sex than what you're mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah awful. This is why Better Help doesn't have you on the ads. Bro. You just don't understand sadness. Yeah, no, I do like that pretty common.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, be sad, be that, don't try to be sad and horney like somebody don't want.
Speaker 3: To feel the sadness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people are so deep into sadness with a partner that they're just trying to find the happiness and height and distraction of it. We're great sexually, chemistry is great there. So let's please avoid this tragic situation that we're in and just go with it. We said it's not healthy.
Speaker 6: Because if I go home and actually think about how I feel about you, we're gonna have to break up. And I don't feel like going through that ship right now.
Speaker 5: So why healthy strategy.
Speaker 4: We're not, So why not go I'm not workout or something like why go to the today?
Speaker 3: I'm working out?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that ain't worked out.
Speaker 1: You ever worked out? Well?
Speaker 3: You do workout?
Speaker 5: So yeah, ever worked out?
Speaker 3: Is a crazy question, you know when you work See when I work out, I think, I don't want to think I'll be on that treadmill thinking a million eighteen different thoughts.
Speaker 1: I don't want to think when I mean.
Speaker 4: I'll be on that ship feeling chest pains, hoping I ain't a heart attack.
Speaker 1: Different.
Speaker 4: That's what my thinking is.
Speaker 1: Average you wunk, I'm like, damn, I'm out of shape. But is this is this? It is? This is where I'm end like? Is this help? Like? This is it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Should I get off of this? Okay? And in the event that that happens, I would say, Yo, maul knew what he was doing on that treadmill.
Speaker 5: I fuck the next day.
Speaker 4: See that's crazy, that's what that's what you dying from a heart attack, what you was doing on that treadmill.
Speaker 1: Rory.
Speaker 4: If I died my heart attack and you have sex the night of my funeral, I'm haunting you every day in your life. I'm knocking it over your kitchen every fucking night. You ain't gonna fit you. What if you wanna have to move? What if he crying while he's in it? Oh nah, that's some psycho shit. I gotta leave him a load like that. I won't be like, well, he's sicking, and I thought that.
Speaker 1: But then it contradict all of Maul's morals because if he's in that room haunting me while I'm fucking.
Speaker 5: That's gay.
Speaker 1: What you're doing.
Speaker 5: What you're looking at me for?
Speaker 1: Bro? You want to see.
Speaker 4: Now he's gonna call me a gay ghost Like now now I'm a homosexual ghosts and ship right? See, this is crazy. I'm just laughing because you try to have sex today.
Speaker 1: I died, Wow, your dad, that ain't your choice. You think if you died tomorrow, I would have sex this week? You would call me gay if I made any sexual decision based off you. That's a fact. But I'm just saying, if you die this, you think I'm having sexe the week, turn my girl away like, nah, I can't do it tonight, man, we gotta we gotta think about Maul.
Speaker 5: You would look at me like, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's the word.
Speaker 4: I can't say, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: If I die, you bet new niggas better not fuck.
Speaker 1: For a while.
Speaker 4: Man, listen, I'm taking your sister right to the crib. Yo, you I ain't gonna lie. I'm saying she might just be some trauma. You got a few friends I didn't DM just out of respect.
Speaker 1: You gone crazy.
Speaker 4: I would ask your sister like, Yo, yeah you're good.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I'm saying you need to ride home.
Speaker 1: You straight, You need a ride home.
Speaker 3: You in her city, you need a ride home.
Speaker 4: She might still might need to ride the other car she came in, might be full like and I.
Speaker 1: Would use the crazy grief rids like, yo, we should just be together tonight because I need to be next to someone that felt the same way about Paris that I did. Like, even if we just sit in silence, we both have the same full heart for her, So it would be nice to be around someone.
Speaker 6: But if I say that that that I'm wrong, right if Mau died from a heart attack, I say that the hop I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: No, not at all, I'm wrong right, not at all. I'm not one of those I would bring hopping, not at all. I love how fucking hop After Mall's funeral is fucking insane.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, you know, listen, live life, man, have fun, because if it was me, I'll do it. Y'all know how I went out. If it's me, I do it. Go ahead, I have fun.
Speaker 1: Ay, Hop you ain't had no seat on your bicycle and now you're fucking Demeras after mals. Yeah, real it while y'all playing fucking right? Yo, how did we get here? Okay, we're supposed to talk about that, and I don't know how the funk we just got down this path cacinal Dave Chappelle, So Dave Chapelle the picture and leaving the repass and seeing hop Indamaras.
Speaker 4: Taking right. It's an uber going the same way.
Speaker 3: Big BIG's would snatched me by my motherfucking here and pulled me out of the car. He will violate.
Speaker 4: I know you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: He won't play Hey for what me?
Speaker 4: Niggas know how I gave it up. Nobody's doing that. It's okay now.
Speaker 1: What is even funnier in this scenario is that Demarius may think that she's about to get some dick and a hot take of the studio to listen to Madly beats.
Speaker 4: I got hot.
Speaker 1: Ya, I'm going right to engine room to play you some beats.
Speaker 4: He's gonna he's gonna play you some BEATSI You're gonna get fucked right in that engine room. You gottad to think that you about to go there and hear some unreleased Kanye versus.
Speaker 1: Shout out to how big this is? All?
Speaker 4: No, that's a fact, shout out. Don't think you're going to dream to listen to some music. I'm gonna let you know what will he be doing?
Speaker 1: Snitching all your brothers?
Speaker 4: It's a studio. Who ain't fucking in the studio? Who doesn't I've never sucked in the studio, But I don't really get hi, right man, A you know I know what I know. No, you never get pushy. I know, Dave Chapelle, that's.
Speaker 6: In l bro.
Speaker 1: Wait, why is it crazy, audience?
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, all right, man, all I said was okay, I told you twenty five.
Speaker 1: I want to hear all the lies. I'm here for it.
Speaker 5: Wait, I would fuck in the studio.
Speaker 1: I know you would.
Speaker 5: I know you would, but I haven't.
Speaker 1: No, no, whom the fuck child? I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, that clean that up. You mean, oh ship, I didn't even Oh yeah, that's crazy child's real names. He's a grown man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and still clean that up because that's like crazy to pull him into that.
Speaker 1: All right, it is.
Speaker 3: Od, Okay, let's clean who okay, let's I have not had the opportunity to fuck in the studio.
Speaker 5: I definitely would.
Speaker 1: I know. Have you fucked in the studio? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, nigga, don't make no music.
Speaker 1: He was in baseline and just was like, bro, I need to use this room.
Speaker 3: Yo, how are you the guest in the studio?
Speaker 1: Fucking Yeah, that's how it happened. Sometimes that's up, all right.
Speaker 5: How did it happen?
Speaker 4: It was in a session. You meet a girl in a session.
Speaker 5: It was just you and her in a session.
Speaker 4: No, I say, you meet a girl in a session, and you know, y'all start hitting it off, laughing, you know, talking shit, whatever, whatever, and let's let's go to the beat room. Yeah, one thing lead to another. Nobody, he ain't nobody ain't laying vocals right now, just track is playing. Engineer went to go get something to eat. Let's go right there. Yeah it happens, Okay, I ain't not like that. You spend nine to ten hours in the studio like for weeks at a time. You think some ain't getting fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but why the fuck was you in the studio? Now? You don't rap.
Speaker 4: That's why my niggas rap.
Speaker 1: You was just there, but had not there. You know, the vibes, the energy you gotta have. You gotta have pretty women and such. That's wrong.
Speaker 4: That's why a lot of these niggas is trash.
Speaker 1: No, that ain't go.
Speaker 4: No pretty women in these sessions. A bunch of distinct niggas that ain't wash their ass and wash their face in two days. But they got the glick.
Speaker 1: The niggall the glicklock, the blick, the blick.
Speaker 4: They got the blick on them.
Speaker 1: We all this fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got the blick on.
Speaker 1: Yeah they know it. Ain't know it.
Speaker 4: Ain't no women in there. You ain't got no women in your sessions. That's the problem. Now, that is definitely the problem. Yeah, you ain't got no women in your sessions.
Speaker 1: Ain't no women.
Speaker 4: Don't like this ship. Yeah, y'all in here making music for each other. You niggas is perked up, drunk, bisexual.
Speaker 1: What that gotta do anything? Yeah, these niggas being he said that ship like Rocky Yeah, like y'all like we're gonna act like we're gonna act like we don't know that these dudes bisexual out here, Like come on, man when we talk talking about here. But anyway, twenty twenty five, I'm here for the live like Rocky too. Like he thought he was saying something, Homo, I don't care, but it's like, let's call it what it is. Listen, how you add on that after like drugs and you just you think drugs take you to second bisexually, Yo, bro, we're not gonna hang like these come on, yeah, I know, I mean I think so absolutely, you know so. And I just think it's funny that that type of music you're so it's not for women. It's actually for like fifteen year old white kids. That's why it's the music that you're buying the concert tickets. That's why Cash Cobain is a hero. He does you got women?
Speaker 4: So yeah, we gotta bring some women in right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's too many dudes and too many guns. Man, he ain't got enough women in here.
Speaker 4: Sexy, yes, exactly see today exactly there you go.
Speaker 1: And I just feel like having sex in a studio is just a lawsuit waiting to happen. It's a workplace. Fucking in the workplace, not if both of us don't work there.
Speaker 4: If I rented this this such this studio out and I have a girl in here with me, and she wants to go in the booth and and fulation, Me'm I don't care with that lawsuit.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying, not the chick that's just there to be fucked at the studio. I'm saying, like, if you're working with an artist, I just feel like that's a lawsuit waiting to have.
Speaker 4: It depends on who the artist is. Go on, No, it just depends on who the artist is. Right, If you and an artist got a relationship, y'all cool, y'all know what you know?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, of course, but I just feel like that leads to way too much chatter.
Speaker 5: Okay, to be fucking artists in the studio.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, nah, that's gonna that'll even ruin a rep of even trying to work with other people like he'd be fucking artists.
Speaker 4: You think you think producers fucking artists ruined their reputation. I think that they'll let you the producers will let you know who they fucking are.
Speaker 1: And I'm saying all like consensual ship, I still think that what is he talking about? Producers pop out with the chicks. They fucking that. What are you talking about? First of all, they they d M and ig chicks that make music exactly fucking a list. I gotta beat you're trying to fuck right, we know what this is, and then we'll make sure that Warner doesn't clear it exactly. But no, there's definitely reputations, kind of back to our conversation of making the girl feel scared on the subway platform, there's producers that have a reputation not on some non consensual ship, but they fuck the artists that they work with. So there'll be women that be like, na, I'm cool, I don't want to go in that that energy.
Speaker 5: If it's a sexual place like that, That's the thing.
Speaker 4: I think that only happens if the producer doesn't actually turn the girl into a star. If he has a reputation for sleeping with artists, but he's turning them into stars, that ain't stopping women from doing a record with them.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I mean I agree there, Yeah, it's not I mean you're still over it. Oh, I mean I was about to go there of like I know, Justice brought London in there, then realized what was going on.
Speaker 5: It was like the fuck.
Speaker 1: And then heard the music and it was like, all right, fuck forget.
Speaker 4: It's incredible, let's roll this shit out.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 4: If this is what it takes, great music, great music, that's a fact, all right.
Speaker 1: So somehow we got on the biggest tangent. I did want to talk about SNL and Daveelle hosting. Dave Chappelle hosted SNL, which Rory watched live yes eleven PM.
Speaker 4: Uh, what did you think about his U the monologue?
Speaker 1: I really liked it. It started off a little slow. I put it this way. I think it was uh the double album that could have been condensed to one and it would have been a classic. But I did absolutely love everything about that monologue. Okay, but yeah, it could it could have been condensed a bit. But Chappelle. I don't just let Schappelle go, even if it is seventeen minutes long. I don't care about Truman the fat in that regard. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: When is the last time we watched somebody host SNL and was like blown away? By him monologue like a comedian in me, it has been a while.
Speaker 1: It was probably Chappelle the only and I'm repeating myself, sorry everyone, but I'm never gonna stop talking about this. Chappelle's monologue that was taken down from SNL's YouTube page about a certain religion that we're not.
Speaker 5: Allowed to discuss.
Speaker 1: I think that was one of the best monologues I've ever seen in my entire life, and it's the only monologue that's ever been taken down by SNL.
Speaker 5: Ever, that was the last time I was blown away by something.
Speaker 4: I was surprised to see Chappelle hosting SNL again so soon.
Speaker 1: I was shocked to see it because they took his monologue down.
Speaker 4: Mm, he throwed out, yeah, And.
Speaker 1: I'm actually shocked Chappelle doesn't bring that up more or anyone else for that matter. It's one of like the quietest secrets in front of your face that that was taken down. I'm shocked that Chappelle was okay with that and would even talk to Lauren Michael's And maybe it wasn't a law or Michael's thing, maybe it was just an NBC thing in general, But to even go back after they do that, I would feel I would definitely feel a fucking way.
Speaker 4: But but you got to understand what he did with this monologue. He kind of, you know, gave little He told the line a little bit in this new monologue with that same type of conversation.
Speaker 5: In what way.
Speaker 4: I mean he ended it with, you know, if you're gonna pray for people displaced in the Palaceades, should also pray for people that's displaced in Palestine as well. So he kind of, you know, he knew what he was doing.
Speaker 1: He co signed Hamas, that's what you're saying, no, because that's how they view it when you say anytime you care about anyone in Palestine, like, oh so you love Hamas. No, no, no, no, no, I just don't think babies should be killed about right, right, So he knew what he was doing in his monologue.
Speaker 4: Obviously they had they had to talk beforehand, and he knew where he could take it and he couldn't take it. But I just thought it was interesting to see him hosted, even though that was I was almost a year ago, right roll with you.
Speaker 1: I guess it wasn't that soon with his last money years.
Speaker 5: Maybe, yeah, And I.
Speaker 1: Mean I think it was interesting that he said Lauren Michaels wanted him to do a round. It wasn't inauguration, it was the election, right. Chappelle said that he had reached out I'm pretty sure and said no, and they got Bill Bird to do it instead. But I would have preferred him around the election time with this. But it is funny that they just call him when Trump is doing some shit, and I think it's like, really distract us in a good way, because comedy we just need distractions sometimes. He ended his monologue with the Palestine quote, but he also ended it similar to how he did the first time he did SNL after Trump was elected, not so much saying I'm giving Trump a chance because that's what he did say on the first one and got killed for it. He remixed it, and Connor was on the side of like, listen, I don't want him to bail, Like we're all in this country together.
Speaker 5: We should hope that he cares.
Speaker 1: About everyone else. And I didn't see the same reaction, Which is it because the times have changed and people are just fed up and we're all on that side now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Well, while we're recording this right now. The inauguration is happening. Yes, I mean, listen, it's it's a great day for whites. Trump is doing this on MLK Day, and I mean, I apologies to Marius that the whites told you to come in today.
Speaker 6: Just yeah, got me working for the white man on MLKDA is fucking crazy as ship.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not white and I'm working. I'm here.
Speaker 1: You own a company, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You don't really got a choice, Like you don't really got a choice.
Speaker 1: But you know, I could have said you were not working today. Okay, we know, Yeah, why not look at it this way? Ma I had a dream too. Maull loves don Don so much. He is working on this day instead of being in DC to support and you want like you got your credit there?
Speaker 4: Oh man, you know I wanted to be there.
Speaker 1: So I didn't see much of the inauguration yet, because again we are recording. I did see a clip that Trump vows m H, which he's vowed a lot of shit, especially the last time, and didn't go.
Speaker 4: Through with every president does. Don't do that. Don't just make it a Trump thing, fair. I mean, I'm talking my ship. My guy's in office. I'm talking my ship now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Trump vows to release the JFK, RFK and MLK assassination files as soon as he's in office. Now, he did say last time he was going to do that with the JFK files.
Speaker 5: Then he read it and was like, Noah, never mind.
Speaker 4: I mean he spoke to why he didn't. He definitely addressed he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna look nuts if he if he doesn't, because of his ties with the Kennedy family. Now, like that was a big thing with RFK Junior as well. Like Trump agrees that he'll release these files about my pops. If he doesn't, this is gonna get nuts. And I think he does a lot of this for publicity to get that headline. And we're gonna get those files with nothing but redacted black lines everywhere, Like you're not releasing these files. I don't think we'll ever see those files.
Speaker 6: I think the CIA will fucking knock Donald Trump's fucking head off before we ever see those files.
Speaker 4: Here's they tried.
Speaker 5: You're not wrong.
Speaker 1: Actually I don't think they tried, because if they actually tried, they wouldn't have missed a fact, would have never missed. They created a magic bullet to kill.
Speaker 4: That. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Bullet inside and out.
Speaker 4: Don't do that. Don't do that. But yes to what you're saying.
Speaker 5: They took Oswald from Cuba and said, here's magic.
Speaker 4: See, this is why you can't start talking about this type of conspiracy, go too far.
Speaker 1: To what's too is the whole thing not called the magic bullet? No, absolutely right, No, there was obviously somebody in the grassy. No bullets don't do No.
Speaker 4: I can promise you they that what I like the movie wanted to those bullets. Don't do that. They don't do that.
Speaker 1: If you just go like that, No, it's not the boomerang bullet. But I do think Trump, I'll even give him credit. I think he went into the first presidency saying I am going to release those JFK files, and I think the CIA stepped in and was like, no, the fuck you not, and Trump was like, bad, my bad.
Speaker 5: I'm curious to see how this goes.
Speaker 1: Not that it's like the most pressing issue with everything going on right now, but we can all comfortably say we think our government had something to do with JFK's assassination and mlk's assassination. I think it's a pretty that's not my tenfoil hat.
Speaker 4: But that's not even a debate anymore.
Speaker 1: So in releasing that, the value of the proof we already know, I think is important to the masses of like, yeah, our government lies to us all the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's not you can Yes, I get that it's important, but from their side. And maybe it's just because I watch too much scandal and I'll be paying too much attention to shit. But like, one of the main things to run a country is like the people need to believe somewhat in the government. We already are breaking away from that. We have been for a while where the people don't trust the government. If you go and throw hardcore, solid proof that the government will murder its own American citizens when they're fighting for progression in the country, that will there's always the chance of an uprising. And if we've ever been at the cusp of that where they are now, that if at any time we couldn't get them files, it would be fucking now.
Speaker 5: I mean they've had so you don't think that.
Speaker 4: He's going to release the file now?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think we'll get some redacted weird shit, but I don't know. I mean, I think the government's probably banking on just the stupidity of us as human beings and the masses of America which they bank on to control this entire country. We have actual proof, not a conspiracy, that they staged an entire act to get us into Vietnam. Like that's a fact, and they put that out. There's no outrage. People I don't know. Like the JFK thing, I don't know, is it really gonna affect the country.
Speaker 4: That's why to what Damaras is saying, That's why I think it will be released because I don't think people care. I think the files will be released and we will know exactly what happened and how JFK was killed and how Martin Luther king and I think we'll get all of that, and it's not gonna change nothing. It's not gonna change anything. Nothing is gonna change. People be fake outraged for four hours on social media. Let TikTok go down tomorrowgan and see how many people are talking about the files that came out. More people gonna be talking about TikTok being banned than the MLKA.
Speaker 3: Blame TikTok being banned on the files being released.
Speaker 4: People don't care, man, And that's why I laugh. Anytime it's around election time and auguration, everybody get off upset, like everybody want to cancel Nelly and Snoop and Rick Ross. Now cut the ship, yo. You know y'all don't y'all gonna have y'all asses right there at Nelly's residency in Vegas shaking y'all ash in a couple of months.
Speaker 1: Cut the shit. I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know whether I'm I'm you know, I'm very not at all pro Donald Trump. But I also don't blame people for wanting to perform at a for a president's inauguration or the inauguration celebrations. As an artist, I wouldn't do it, but I can understand why that's such a huge monuments.
Speaker 5: They're not performing at the actual inauguration.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That would be like if you got a gig to host a party during Super Bowl weekend and you look at it like you performed at halftime. You had to walk through we went to like the crypto ball to perform. Yeah, you can turn that down there. There's nothing honorable that you could tell your grandparents like, yeah, I performed at a presidential inauguration, perform politics at the party, you did some You hosted some bullshit to a bunch of people that didn't even know the songs you were doing. You took a check, like, can we call it a Spade's babe?
Speaker 3: You took a check. But okay, but this is my thing, So if it's not.
Speaker 1: He doesn't always need every check. Ross don't need every check. Snoop definitely doesn't need every shit.
Speaker 3: It's not the inauguration. It's not the inauguration.
Speaker 6: It's a check for a party for all these white people that's in town to celebrate the nugat.
Speaker 1: You were saying that you could see why an artist fuck politics would just want to be involved in something like that. Yeah, this is some bullshit, crypto ball that is attached to an administration that all these people didn't support before and said crazy things about you are now you're check chasing at this point to me.
Speaker 4: But I don't know Nelly has ever Has Nelly ever like openly spoke about Trump like and probably not, but definitely Snoop.
Speaker 1: Snoop used to go crazy. Yeah he's not. Only was he going crazy on Trump?
Speaker 4: Anybody that supported Trump, anybody have voted for Trump. Snoop had some crazy shit.
Speaker 1: Damn. Actually, I don't know if I could even be mad at Ross now and think about it. He did say on the apple of my eye, I'm happy Donald Trump became the president because we have to destroy before whatever the fuck he said.
Speaker 5: Great record, but that wasn't really a pro Trump thing.
Speaker 1: It was actually, we need to destroy the world now that he is a president so we can rebuild it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not check chick. Come on, man, I just checked.
Speaker 1: I chase check.
Speaker 3: I'm about to say you throwing dry on check chasing.
Speaker 1: Everybody's chasing a check this one. Literally everyone is attached to something that's much more than a check.
Speaker 5: So is that worth the money?
Speaker 1: Is what I'm really asked, is what that check is attached to? Something that is much more than the money. You are now aligning yourself with somebody that most of your community does not fuck with. Is that worth the thirty thousand dollars that maybe you got. Yeah to them, Okay.
Speaker 3: You never know who to fuck need dollars, Yeah, it's worth it, But my thing is not more than thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: That was shady.
Speaker 4: But why people up shady like why people upset. It's like, that's the part that I'm just sitting back laughing when I've seen everybody on social media, you know, trying to cancel Nelly, and it's like, well, what are y'all? Y'all are upset? It wasn't nobody, So people were crazy. If they were trying to cancel Meghan for performing for Kamala or people, or trying to cancel Beyonce for going up there and endorsing Kamala.
Speaker 6: Well you you know that who our who their audience is. You know who the majority of their audience supports. So that's it's different. You're you're black, and you're in the entertainment industry, You're you're your fan bases for liberals, so yeah, they know who there's Harry.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But but this is what people fail to forget. Trump was a part of, very much a part of like a lot of rappers, athletes always fucked with Trump. Before this whole presidency shit came about, everybody fucked with Trump. So that's why it's funny now to see people like, I'm like, bro, he was everybody was fucking with this dude. Literally, Yeah, but he was a staple name in niggas versus bars. I stated the Trump that was just a name that people. Yeah, but so was Diddy. People like people can change their perception about people. The masses can one of them?
Speaker 1: Are you taking they all established with all need thirty k? Are you taking thirty thousand dollars to do a vlog on your YouTube channel to co sign Trump on the day of the inaugurations signing? Don't do that.
Speaker 6: You're saying that that's co signing. That's not co signing. They performed. It's not co signing. That's not co signing.
Speaker 1: You're doing mall semantics right now, But don't mean that's not sign you are you are like baby, you are performing. Come on over at the inauguration weekend event for Donald Trump?
Speaker 5: How is that not a coon?
Speaker 4: Stand strong?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 5: Then apologize.
Speaker 3: Chris set Michelle performed at the inauguration.
Speaker 1: This is the inauguration weekend events. Okay, fucking cryptobal.
Speaker 6: If I get invited to the Grammy's party, a Grammys pre party, did I go to the Grammys?
Speaker 1: No, I went to the pre party.
Speaker 6: Plenty of hoes we at the pre party. Don't mean I was at the Grammys.
Speaker 1: And if the Grammy said Mexicans are rapists. Would you go to the pre party?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I know who.
Speaker 3: Throwing it, who's gonna be there. No, I can't say, I mean nah, But like I get, I get why people upset.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying that I'm not upset. I never know what people have families defeat. I'm never people always be like, oh, they're rich, they can afford to mister check. You don't know who the fucking afford the miss check. Y'all need to get the fuck out of people pocket.
Speaker 1: I agree, But all of us have been in a bind when we needed money and didn't take a certain check even when we needed the money because of what it was like.
Speaker 5: We've all done that.
Speaker 6: Okay, but he's going to be the It's not like they were trying to like it's election time, in the votes matter. He's going to be the president. Whether I take this thirty thousand dollars or not.
Speaker 4: Come on over, say.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing as No, it's the same thing as.
Speaker 1: Kill me because I'm the only one still listening to Chrisette Michelle's music and now all of a sudden, it's okay.
Speaker 3: It ever killed you for that? I didn't know she was apologize.
Speaker 1: I scream at the top of my lungs blaming on me when I'm in the shower.
Speaker 5: I love Chrisette.
Speaker 1: Michelle and y'all shamed me for listening to her, but now I was like, Yo, she needed it, grand shame you. I feel like a First of all, I'm not if Nelly wants to if he's co signing Trump for real, like Trump, that's not my business.
Speaker 5: That's your your vote.
Speaker 4: And Nelly voted for Trump.
Speaker 1: I could see that. So this snoop.
Speaker 4: So did the rest of these niggas that I told y'all was gonna happen before the election. They could say whatever they want publicly and on social media. When it's time to get in that booth and hit that ballot. Niggas was voting for Trump. Man, cut this ship. It is what it is. We saw the numbers. She got smoked. Sure he got smoked, all right.
Speaker 1: I want to speak specifically to the listeners that dislike Maul and think he's maga mall. Even though we lean in a joke and all that, you guys won't hear him out right now he's saying something that is so fucking truthful. All your favorite podcasters, your favorite rappers all quietly voted for Donald Trump. Of course they did, man, of course they did. Nobody was watched. I watched. I watched fucking podcasters that are so fucking anti Donald Trump and pretend to be this start key keyon when the crypto shit went up when he got elected, started laughing like happy with joy, like oh yeah, he voted for Trump.
Speaker 4: I got that moon shot shit rady on my phone. I got I got four mean coins. And here's the thing I'm not about. I'm not about to do this left lefty liberal shit because I'm not a liberal.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to alienate. If you vote for Trump, that's your business, and I'm not here to shame you.
Speaker 4: And that was always my thing. Whoever you vote for, Let people vote for whoever they want to vote for. I wasn't saying people are crazy for voting for Kamala like it's like, all right, that's you want.
Speaker 1: To vote for. Cool.
Speaker 4: I just knew that not enough people was gonna vote for her because people didn't know her, they didn't agree with her policies, they didn't agree with what she was representing. They didn't like that, they wondered lean more towards Trump's ideas of where the country should be headed.
Speaker 1: And that was the bottom line. She's gonna lose.
Speaker 4: She lost by it's not even It wasn't even closed. And like I said, people could say publicly, nah, we're staying with the Harris administer. Okay, when it's time to get in that poll and hit that ballot. I'm telling you they was not voting for her. I know they weren't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 4: Well either way, man, Uh, President Trump has the inauguration is today if you're listening. Well it was yesterday if you're listening. So yeah, now we have to sit back and see and you know, see how many of these promises are kept and how many how many lives we were told. That's all you find out in the four years of a president, how many promises are kept and how many lives were told. So that's what it all comes down. So I just think that people calling for Snoop to be canceled, and Nelle knows that's like cut the shit, man. People can perform, they can make a living, you know what I mean. It is what it is like people be faked out raised and ah, I don't canceled you're not canceling nowhere. Cancel your fucking gym membership that you ain't been to the gym in three years and they keep charging you a cancel that.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, right every month Planning fitish charging you ain't been in your seventeen months La Fitness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, waste them, just wasting my money.
Speaker 4: Exactly, cancel that.
Speaker 1: Not to backtrack again to SNL, but we didn't talk about the balloon sketch with Chappelle.
Speaker 5: That was fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for those that didn't see at eleven thirty PM Live on Saturday, like the rest of us, Chappelle did a sketch around that balloon YouTube game that I've been trying to get more to do on stage because I think it'd be fucking hilarious if he was the girl in this situation. He brought back Silky Johnson from the Haters Ball and actually, yeah, and what was uh Don Rowling's name in Haters Ball?
Speaker 5: Was it beautiful?
Speaker 4: I can't remember?
Speaker 1: So yeah, Donal Rowlings had two characters in this. But this was fucking hilarious. Not only Chappelle. I actually wanted Demeris to speak to this they called out the women. In the first part of that sketch, a guy came out with the job, had everything going on for him. All the balloons got popped. Some guy came out after that say, ya, I got no job at all. I'm just trying to fuck what's good? All of them was like, yo, me too, me too, I'm trying to fuck too. Yeah, at least he was honest. You know.
Speaker 4: That never got us nowhere.
Speaker 1: Both of them were honest. One just had more going for them. It was probably a better human being than the guy that came out was like, Yeah, no, I want to fuck bitches and shoot people.
Speaker 4: This is how you gotta be a brave soul to going to this balloon pop shit. Why to stand there like and just people just look at you and then like im after you walk out and then you just hear balloons popping and you haven't said anything. You know what that does to the ego. I walk in the room and just they just start popping it. That's just that's some of the crazy shit that human could sign up for. Like, y'all gonna go in here, they might start popping balloon an they don't know who I am. My name nothing. As soon as I walk in, a balloon might be pop. That fucks with you forever.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I arn a young mind. Yes, that that would definitely hurt forever. My ego. Absolutely, that fucks you up forever.
Speaker 4: You walk in the room and somebody pops the balloon soon as they see you, it's like, damn word, Okay, I put on my best shit too.
Speaker 1: I got my best shit, good resume together, like I'm twenty three. Actually no kids movement. Yeah, it's like, nah, they don't even they don't even get to that. They don't even their own cared about that. They don't like the way you look. You don't like the way you walked in there. You don't like your walk. And the poor guy has everything he can control in his life. He's put together. Well, it's not his fault.
Speaker 4: He's five nine, right, and then the girl will be five too, told my Yeah, you know I like him taller than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I always thought that I actually don't mind a five nine niggas, because I'm I'm five fucking two, five three, Like I don't mind a five nine.
Speaker 3: I dated five to five before. I regret that.
Speaker 4: You dated somebody that was five five. I regret that that's crazy with.
Speaker 1: Brown eyes are like it was a girl, it was the man.
Speaker 6: He was either five five maybe five six, but I'm really thinking five five because I was five three, so I'm really thinking five to five m.
Speaker 4: How long is that relationship? And if your money y'all got into the argument, do you go straight to the height?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't do that, she said that. I lying no, because.
Speaker 6: Then because once I start clowning you for your height, then I gotta take a long look at myself.
Speaker 1: And once I do that, I can't. I don't women argue and throw insults. You should all look at yourself in the mirror. That's where we're strong line.
Speaker 6: But if I say you short ass nigga, then I gotta really think about it, like damn, you really a short ass nigga, and I gotta leave.
Speaker 3: And I didn't want to do that.
Speaker 1: And this is why she tried to cancel still Be though, And I don't understand why, because if you call me short, still Be.
Speaker 4: Though, that's always gonna be to go to though, no matter how you look.
Speaker 1: Nuts. Yeah, like if I look if I insult asked like you fucked me though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, socially lazy.
Speaker 5: Still, I was going through something. I was depressed.
Speaker 1: When you argue with a girl.
Speaker 4: And you start taking accountability, you fuck her whole game plan up. She's like you bump ass nigga. Yeh, but I'm working on myself.
Speaker 1: Work fast, a bitch.
Speaker 4: See well, why you gotta throw the bitch on the end of it. See that's that's where. That's where you end up with your head in between the fridge, in the in the in the what's her name? See you going right to bitch that the mayor is definitely pushing niggas to swing on her.
Speaker 1: I know you do. I can tell how you argue. No, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 6: But see that's my thing. I really don't though I'm too many. I'm your You're right, I just twitched. You do that on you're lying.
Speaker 3: Stop paying attention to me, wed a nigga weird.
Speaker 1: Yo, colorial weird ass. You're a friend of how many? Yeah? I noticed things about you. Don't stop paying attention to her, You weir ass nigga. This nigga man with over like your tendency.
Speaker 4: This nigga know your tendency, corny, you know the maarage tendencies.
Speaker 1: Yes on her for a very long time. You pick up on those things in front. I forgot what you was lying about, what you're saying.
Speaker 3: No, fuck you, I was saying no.
Speaker 6: He said that I push niggas to hit me, and I'm like, I don't because I'm not. I'm not gonna you want to yell it. Once you start yelling and screaming, I stopped. I stopped speaking.
Speaker 1: You're not that yoga is Mom and Dad? Okay, after that phone quote you.
Speaker 6: Gave them, like they I told you, they both said that. I actually called them both in a bad mood. That's the only reason why I called them both in a bad mood. Like they were both like pissed off for different reasons too. And I didn't know that until like my sister texted me, like, girl, you called them on the wrong fucking day, because they they were already on the phone with each other, like just both having a bad day, saying they were having a bad day. So that's why they were both just silent because it was like somebody on the internet compared it to when like you had a long day of work and you go.
Speaker 3: To walk in your door and you drop your keys like it was like that, like not like what.
Speaker 4: Else could go wrong?
Speaker 3: Yeah, not right now, demeras like it was that.
Speaker 1: I still I'm still not jacket, but not right now being a call about porn on a live podcast.
Speaker 6: Because it's just like my daughter, like my both of their daughters are childish as shit, like me and my sister are very childish, and we call our parents giggling on the phone, laughing about.
Speaker 1: The and it just wasn't the day and it was just kind of that's cool.
Speaker 4: But your pops are still not supporting that.
Speaker 1: I actually had a.
Speaker 6: Phone conversation with him and he says, I will support you through. I don't gotta like it. I don't gotta fuck with it, but whatever you do, I will support it. I'm not gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: Cheer you on support it. I want to know what that means.
Speaker 6: Support isn't like he's not gonna fucking excommunicate me from the family, Like, yeah, but if you if your daughter.
Speaker 4: Does porn, and I can can I speak for you as a father? I don't have I'm not a father, but that's pretty.
Speaker 5: Yes, let's throw my two year old in the scenario.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying you as a just as a father, being a father, you can you can resonate with this. You failed as a father if your daughter ends up doing porn. I don't care what nobody says. And I know porn stars. I love them, the good people. I have a few friends that are in the adult entertainment industry, not saying they're bad people. But as a father, if your daughter ends up doing porn, you failed as a father. If your son ends up in jail for killing somebody gang banging.
Speaker 1: You failed. That's a fail as a father.
Speaker 3: So you're comparing being a murderer to being a porn star.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I'm not even thinking.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not comparing it. I'm just saying, as as parents, you don't want your kids to end up doing certain things to support, you know, support themselves. But don't want that But.
Speaker 6: This is but this is the thing though, If I end up doing porn like in my I can only speak from my life. If I end up doing porn, it would only be because I want to, not because I needed to.
Speaker 1: That's where the support comes.
Speaker 4: From, which it makes it worse.
Speaker 1: I imagine got point and you do porn. Imagine if I own like ten fucking ten hotels and one of my daughters comeing to me, like, your dad, you know I'm going to I'm moving to La.
Speaker 4: Think I'm moving to La.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, Like dope, Like what are you pursuing?
Speaker 4: Like you you're gonna get into the you know, the Hollywood acting Like what do you want to do?
Speaker 1: Model?
Speaker 4: What do you want to do? No, I think I'm gonna I'm gonna do porn.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what if your daughter wanted to get ran through in her own personal time? Would you still be a failure as a father? Yes? Okay, make you consistent.
Speaker 3: Yes, you failed as a dad if your daughter, gentlemen, I ran through?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: So do you I think that your father's are failure? Do you think that your father is.
Speaker 1: A failure my dad? Ye? Yeah, she's a failure. Fucking right. My dad's a failure. My dad.
Speaker 4: But you know, he's a loving father. But he wasn't there for a lot of my child. He had he but as a man now I understand he had issues. He had his ship he had to overcome, he had his addictions.
Speaker 3: He had to But even I was still around, you would still be ran through.
Speaker 1: Huh huh.
Speaker 6: Even if your father was still around, you would still be ran through. Now, Yeah, that means my pop's did something right.
Speaker 4: If the ladies like me, Yeah, my pops, my pops, he did something right. My mom's did something right. If the ladies like me and they comfortable around me and they feel safe around me, yes, my parents did something right.
Speaker 3: But if the fellas feel safe around me, my parents felt.
Speaker 4: Yes, see if niggas coming and my daughters, if niggas go to my daughter room and just start taking their ship off, Yes I failed.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's your failure.
Speaker 3: That might be society's opinion.
Speaker 1: But I am ran through because I have abandonment issue and was trying to seek validation and a confirmation on my own ego based off my parents.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I'm because of that.
Speaker 1: It's fucked up, Listen. I wanted to be like so bad, I tried to fuck as many women and thought that was validation.
Speaker 5: It was just just like maybe a failure of abandonment.
Speaker 3: If I have a child and my child, I would never want my child.
Speaker 1: To do porn, obviously, so I'm not ran through.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I would never want my child to do porn obviously, But if my child did poorn because it's what she really really wanted to do, Like she had other options, and she really really wanted to do this. She felt like she would be good at it, and this is what she want to get her shit off. If my kid is happy, If my kid is happy, then.
Speaker 3: I got to eat that. I gotta eat this shit and I gotta live with it. You're happy.
Speaker 6: I don't buried too many friends that were like killing themselves at early ages. So like, if you happy doing what the fuck you doing and you can live with yourself. You wake up in the morning, you happy to go to work, then hu you are howel but ha.
Speaker 1: You a profession.
Speaker 4: If if you had two kids, if you had a son and a daughter, it would hurt you more if your daughter did porn then if your son did, Yes, if your son was in there fucking some beautiful girls for a living, versus your daughter up there letting some old nigga klomb the top of her breathing ahead, yeahs nah, man, that's even worse. Your daughter let somebody hit on only fans with a shisty.
Speaker 6: On come you failed in surprise in comparison to her letting nigga hit with a shisty Eye for free.
Speaker 5: It's funny because I agree with you that I just don't like his argument. I think the root of it has to.
Speaker 1: Go to why the women become horn stars, because I don't know if there's a scenario that Demarus is saying where it's like, oh, my daughter had such a healthy upbringing that she just decided she wanted to do porn.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think it does.
Speaker 4: I don't think it happens like that.
Speaker 1: And I'm not again, I don't know porn stars like that.
Speaker 4: I never had that talk about you know what, your what your father thinks. You just don't have that conversation. But I'm willing to guess that it wasn't because you, Oh, I just wanted to get into porn. Like it's not.
Speaker 1: I'm not shaming any porn star whatsoever, because I think plenty of people that have failed households end up doing nastier shit because of it, just not on camera and ran through. I don't think that there's a girl that came from an extremely healthy household with a supportive father and mother and was like, you know what, my craft and passion is fucking on camera. Yeah, I just don't see that as a thing.
Speaker 3: But we can disagree, agree to disagree on that.
Speaker 6: But I completely understand why y'all don't champion that shit, and I don't think that you're crazy for not championing it.
Speaker 1: I just personally I don't want Amara to become a porn So of course.
Speaker 6: I don't think anybody wants to shout I'm just I'm the only thing I can think of is I this world that we're in right now. If you happy, baby, be happy, that's all. As long as you're happy, that's.
Speaker 1: What I want to cancel them.
Speaker 3: You happy, Listen, be happy.
Speaker 6: They gotta check as long as your happiness is not harming anyone, do what the fuck you gotta do to be happy.
Speaker 3: People gonna have something to say, no matter what the.
Speaker 4: That's now, that's a fact. Now you said something right there, baby d I.
Speaker 1: Will say that like if Amar came to me at twenty years old and said, you want to be a point, I would go, what did I wrong as a father?
Speaker 5: Was not enough soccer? She said she wanted to recitals?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 6: The same thing if she says she wanted to sign up for the military, you would say the same exact fucking thing.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, like Nelly, I support the troops.
Speaker 1: Know what you're talking about exactly. Okay, I'm curious what what y'all thoughts were with the TikTok thing, because now what clip I mean you got cap cut? You noticed it is?
Speaker 4: This never meant anything to me because I'm not on TikTok, never been on TikTok. I do like a lot of the reels that end up on Instagram that are created on TikTok. I think people are very creative, and I think people are very creative with it. But people losing their minds and going crazy yesterday recording themselves crying and all of this. I think that's why I needed to be banned. People have absolutely lost their minds.
Speaker 1: But I do think that jobs. Yeah, they crying because of their income. Okay, get another job. There's not a lot of.
Speaker 6: Jobs where I can go in my kitchen and say get ready with me while I make dinner from house.
Speaker 1: Niggas don't like to work.
Speaker 4: Niggas want to sit home and make content or dig you out there and do something in the.
Speaker 1: Right was saying we need more jobs for Americans, and then you just cut one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this ain't a job.
Speaker 1: Pull this those up by which you mean it's not a job. There's millionaires off TikTok. Of course they're all.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying just because the app is gone doesn't mean that people can't still make money. As you know, people were going crazy.
Speaker 1: Building a whole community on an app with over a million followers is an extremely hard thing to do, and that just get you know, if YouTube.
Speaker 5: Got killed too, be fucked. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying we couldn't go to another app, but we're now guaranteeing YouTube put a community together for twenty years. If that disappears, I'm just supposed to assume everyone from our community that we built is just.
Speaker 5: Going to go to another app.
Speaker 4: No, but they got to go somewhere. People are going somewhere. Nobody's not going to stop using social media. We can't agree to that. If there's no TikTok, people are gonna start activating, activating their Instagrams, people gonna start activating it their twitters.
Speaker 1: You are extremely well versed in the CPM shit with advertisers, what certain shit we have to hit and what our price is worth.
Speaker 5: Because of the people that come here. You are very very familiar with that.
Speaker 1: Let's say tomorrow YouTube stops and we have to go to another app. Do you think we're still getting the same brand deals because we're not. No, because they're based off the data that we have, and we'd have to start at square one and not even knowing that all the people that have followed us. Not everyone's a loyal subscriber. Some people are just living their life and like to scroll pass some of the shit that we do.
Speaker 5: There may not go to whatever a new app YouTube would be.
Speaker 1: We would lose a lot and the data would not represent what we get our price for now.
Speaker 4: I understand that I cry.
Speaker 1: I would be on whatever the new YouTube app is with tears in my eyes.
Speaker 6: Say what you feel if somebody went to you and was like, oh, go get a real fucking job.
Speaker 1: They tell us that anyway they do.
Speaker 3: Really do you think that your job is not a real job.
Speaker 4: I think it's work. It's still it's work, but I mean I'm at the prototypical job. I wouldn't say it's a job. I don't look at it as a job. It's worked though, you got to put work in for sure, But I don't look at it as a job.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 4: I don't look at what I don't look at I don't look at what we do as a job. I don't it's work. I look at it as work, but not a job. It's a difference to me. I don't know what you look at it as. It could be a job.
Speaker 1: What was a job for me?
Speaker 3: Business owner? It is definitely a job.
Speaker 4: It just because you're not the owner don't mean it's a job. There's a lot of people that don't own where they work at. They don't look at it as a job.
Speaker 1: If you work there, it's a job.
Speaker 4: Semantics, semantics.
Speaker 3: Anyway, people lost their livelihood.
Speaker 1: So passionate about this that it doesn't even feel like work. People lost their livelihood job.
Speaker 6: Regular checks that they getting, and the majority of people who do social media are not just doing it as their main job, like go get a real job. They do have a real job. And we're in a recession that ends is not meeting. So yeah, I make content on the side, and this content started bringing in five thousand dollars a month, seven thousand dollars a month, ten thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 3: I'm feeding my family.
Speaker 6: And then because of bullshit, it's now gone, and I am losing out on a bunch of money to feed my family. You don't think that's worth crying. I'm not a fan of people getting on the internet and crying, but you don't think that's something to cry about.
Speaker 4: I just think that people made a living before TikTok, and people did things were successful before TikTok. I think that people will make a living to be successful after Kiktak.
Speaker 1: All right, we've seen this before. I'll make it very personal. A girl that I know very well put on her close friends over the weekend. She has another job, and she has a fifteen year old daughter. At the top of this year, she had gotten her first six figure brand deal because of TikTok. She has a million followers on TikTok, she's like eight hundred on in Instagram.
Speaker 5: She's a million followers on.
Speaker 1: TikTok, first six figure deal she got at the top of this year.
Speaker 5: She now does not have that deal. You wouldn't cry.
Speaker 4: I mean, I understand people being kind of like unsure because it's something that they had they would depending on that's gone. I get that part. I don't know if I'm crying about it. Though, because you knew. First of all, you knew it was coming.
Speaker 1: That's not true. I still don't know a lot because right now it's in limbo, like TikTok's is saying it's coming back and they don't even know.
Speaker 4: Whatever it is. You knew that this was. It's not like you just woke up yesterday and you went to your TikTok and then that message popped up and you had no idea that any of this was in talks of even happening, right, Okay, So my thing is people had tom They knew that this was this date was coming. They knew that.
Speaker 1: Clearly, the brands didn't even fully understand that because they gave her a deal at the top of this year for six figures and now she doesn't have this.
Speaker 6: This would really go through like it's been up in the air. Even with cap cut, I was not. I was hearing that cap Cup was leaving and then that it wasn't. I used cap cut to edit all my vlogs. Piece uses it to edit all of our clips. So when cap cut, which is still banned by the way, TikTok, is back online, cap cut is not back online. So I was in the middle of editing my vlog with capcut that's owned by byt Dance, the same company that TikTok is owned by, and my vlog is gone, could put like clipped all the edits I did for it. I cannot even access it unless I do something illegal, which I'm not doing of course not FBI.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's gone. So I feel like people have a reason. I just I don't know. I saw so many people on the internet being so just.
Speaker 6: Very callous, like get a fucking life, y'all crying over an app. It's an app, and it's just like, no, these are people's livelihoods. And on top of that, there are plenty of people who built community on TikTok. TikTok is not like Instagram, like you can discover anyone on TikTok. You can build a community with anyone TikTok. I mean, I was like Instagram's algorithm is one of the main things that people complain about with it.
Speaker 3: It's a fucking terrible algorithm.
Speaker 6: So it's just like if this was going away for like some real shit, then people will have to eat it.
Speaker 3: But like it's bullshit. For example, what was.
Speaker 6: Back online went in twelve hours, right, it's back online. Before TikTok went offline. Suddenly Facebook has a TikTok account, and Twitter has a x has a TikTok account, right like they never had one before. But suddenly before it goes offline, it does. Suddenly the all the members of Congress that voted against it, they got meta stock. Suddenly the TikTok CEO is throwing a party for Trump twenty four hours after Trump lifts the band or postpones the.
Speaker 3: Ban on TikTok. How that Waka Flaka and.
Speaker 6: Little Pump are performed at How the fuck did you get that party done in twenty four hours?
Speaker 3: Y'all think we fucking stupid? I hope in my app.
Speaker 6: When I open to go back on TikTok, it says we want to thank President Donald Trump for getting us back online in twelve hours. Trump wasn't even inaugurated into office shit, but he got that done legally. This this is bullshit, Like y'all this y'all were working together for this. First of all, the whole entire band came from Trump. Trump introduced that band. Everybody was against it, and then everything that was happening with Israel and Palestine, and they saw that gen Z was all on Palestine's side, and then the fucking Anti Defamation League was like, oh my god, we got to get TikTok the fuck.
Speaker 1: Out of here.
Speaker 3: Then Trump sold this problem that Trump introduced. Now it's oh, I solve this.
Speaker 6: This is crazy TikTok Shong go where you introduced the problem to fix it and the sea and you fixed it within twelve hours. And the CEO is now thinking Trump when you open the app.
Speaker 4: But I think that was because don't doesn't us have some ownership in it?
Speaker 1: Now? No? Now that's what they're what they're trying to figure out now, and they're playing said figure especially can't even do that as the president before he even was not grated. But you see to hear North there even though that's playing in our face. But yeah, he is using this pr ship because they've been talking about it and scenes the entire time.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's a problem.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think in politics, not just with Trump starting a problem and then looking like you're fixing it and then taking the credit.
Speaker 4: Is not Trump started a problem.
Speaker 3: Yes, Trump is the one that introduced the now we gotta get rid.
Speaker 1: Of doesn't because it was collecting all of our data. It's definitely something that needs to look into. But now going away from that entire thing and even introducing oh, we'll take fifty percent, and I get it. He's the best negotiator of all time. That's a solution. No, you're doing this to make yourself look good, not to help or protect us. Because I agree China having all our data is a problem, but it's not for our safety. He's doing this see.
Speaker 6: Us having all our data as a problem. Who like, I'm more afraid of the US having my data than China. I'm my goal, way more terrified. China is trying to sell me shit. China is been doing up China. Have the US having your data in China?
Speaker 1: Met our government?
Speaker 6: Why are we just talking about the MLK files and the jfkos and all that getting released?
Speaker 3: Yes, have you met our government?
Speaker 6: We said, if those files get released, the CIA would kill the president.
Speaker 4: The MAS if they release it. If they release your data from TikTok. Right now, what's going to happen? What is what's going to be exposed?
Speaker 1: That's a weird example.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying what is going to be exposed?
Speaker 1: So everyone's Demerius.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not saying that. I'm talking, but I'm talking to her because she had a problem with it. So I'm saying, what do you If you're more comfortable with China have your data, I mean America trying to have your dad of America, then.
Speaker 5: I'm I have an issue with both.
Speaker 1: I have an issue with America finally putting Mark Zuckerberg on trial because he out Patriot Act. The Patriot Act, he did it better and they couldn't control it. So instead of putting on this facade of like, yo, we don't want to make sure that Mark Zuckerberg doesn't take your data and do some shit with it, all they did in that situation was figure out how he did it so they could control it. That's the same shit they're doing here with invested in it, invest in it so they can gave money from him. Yeah, but he would get to the Supreme Court because they were like, damn, all right, he did this better than us after Patriot Act.
Speaker 5: He has all the shit we need.
Speaker 1: Now we're upset because you have something that we've been trying to control the entire this entire last two decades.
Speaker 4: But the government controls it. No matter what, though they controlled Facebook, Zuckerberg spoke to that, Yeah, they had him take down shit about the vaccination. He admitted to that. Okay, Joey wiscon saying, you'll take that down. The government is going to control no matter what. If TikTok goes back up tomorrow, y'all back to making money, the government still controls it.
Speaker 6: But this so, this is my thing with TikTok where I think that TikTok became a danger because China, though they may have a dog in the fight when it comes to our little shit that we be arguing about, as far as our government, they don't really have a dog in that fight.
Speaker 1: So they weren't.
Speaker 6: Censoring things that the news is censoring that Facebook and all of them are censoring like we were able to during like the when the fight in the Middle East really got to its boiling point. We were able to go there and talk to each other and share information. And I don't think that our government wants to share it information. And I think that that's why all of this is going on. So what's alectedly happening right now? TikTok is back online. It was down for twelve hours and went dark for twelve hours. TikTok is back online. Allegedly it's a ninety they're talking about a ninety days suspension on the band right, ninety days for them to either sell or figure it out or figure it out to get it figured out. And people are giving Trump all of the he's getting all the publicity from this the day before his inauguration.
Speaker 3: All of that was planned, like that's you.
Speaker 6: Got a party thrown for you by TikTok and twenty four hours with Waka Flaka and Little Pump. You think we you think we're stupid, like sis a grandma said, like it's just I don't know, it's just disrespectful shit like and that's making people not even want to use the fucking app because it's like, we went so hard for you, trying to make it seem like you were the hero that was trying to like stick up for us and stick up for our rights, and the whole time you were in bed, that's what it was.
Speaker 3: That's what the CEO was being painted as.
Speaker 6: He was saying, Oh, they're they're harping on American rights, on an American right to freedom of speech, and this, this, this, this and that and then you rolling around in bed with Donald try Trump whole time, like this is shit, is weird.
Speaker 4: So they all know each other, awesome CEOs and officials from other countries, they know, they know each other, They do business with each other all the time. That's not that's not new. I just think that it's crazy that people were actually like in tears crying. I'm like, but y'all knew this was coming. How were y'all this hurt and upsetting? Like they've been talking about this for almost what two years now, and now that the day is here, y'all are like crying online.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just didn't understand that. I thought that was absolutely crazy. That was crazy to me to see that. That's all I'm saying. I get it, you're making money on it, but it's like, you knew this was coming. This is you didn't wake up to this.
Speaker 1: You knew the same way when the family member fights cancer for seven years, I'm still sad when they die.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you knew it was coming, is my point.
Speaker 5: Though it does. I still cried.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when my grandmother died at ninety three with demension, I cries.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I knew it was coming.
Speaker 1: Of course. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 4: My thing is, you knew this was We knew this was happening. We knew this was happening. So I just don't why people all up in arms about it. You knew it was that.
Speaker 1: I gave an example of losing one hundred thousand dollars when you have a daughter and planned your year out with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would feel a fucking way.
Speaker 1: I know, I get it. And you're not scared with America having our data because you kind of it's kind of a contradiction when you look at what Zuckerberg was talking about, where the Biden administration did go in there and say anything vaccine related, take that shit down. Whatever that's they're using our data to control us. I actually agree with the Republicans there. That's fucked up that the government was able to go to Zuckerberg and tell him what he can and cannot post based off their agenda. They did that based off the data that they collected. Because they have our data, they know how to control us. So I'm terrified when America has my data.
Speaker 4: I'm terrified if anybody has my data.
Speaker 1: If that's the case, and I'm putting to the point of you saying like, yo, Demris, if your TikTok data is leaked everywhere tomorrow, what does it do. It's not that I don't care. I have nothing in my laptop or on any of my accounts that could be exposed, and I'd be like, oh fuck No. It's because they can actually control and target me based off how I move on the Internet. They take all my algorithms and then control us based off that individually. Not before when it was just the whole masses. Watch one news channel. They're going person by person to figure out how we can control that person based off their habits. Terrified because it works on me too, But it works on it works on everybody. I don't care how smart you are, you get manipulated based off the data that is sold to these companies. So I am terrified when our government has our data because I don't think they have the best interest at heart. I'm terrified if China has it, terrified if Russia has it. I'm terrified period. But I'm not putting the American government higher on the scare level.
Speaker 6: Who's more likely to use it against you, who's more likely to try to like to use it against you? It's definitely your own government, especially our government.
Speaker 1: We see the way and I'm not on the China side, but at least they educate their they're fucking citizens, go off the education rate based We just did my spelling bee. I felt actually retarded when I left, and I'm not like, I understand I'm not here to be on China side for anything they do with their government, but their educators.
Speaker 3: Our government purposely wants to keep us stupid.
Speaker 1: They made me dumb as fuck, Rory, I promise you I'm collecting your data.
Speaker 4: Had nothing to do with you not being able to.
Speaker 1: I agree, but I'm saying if everyone's collecting data, at least educating, Yeah, like damn, can I get something in there? I mean they gave you the phone that spells correct for you, like they put it in China. Well yeah, absolutely, seeming Stephen China.
Speaker 6: But for for content creators, I saw a lot of content creators as well. And I also had this revelation where they were like, you know, I feel like I've been I played with this app and I was gone, and it's like, fuck, I took too long to do this, or my imposter syndrome was whooping my ass and it's like, Okay, it's back online. This is your second chance to go in your fucking drafts, edit them videos, and put out your content.
Speaker 3: If that's what you want to do, put out into the world.
Speaker 6: Let people see you, even if you don't get all the likes you want, even if your community is built slow, like, stop being afraid to do it. People are out here making money from doing literally just being themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a lady.
Speaker 6: It's a lady on fucking TikTok that makes so much money on all she do is cook nasty ass meals for her five kids, and TikTok is now paying all her fucking bills. Do People can relate to you, no matter what you do, people can relate to you.
Speaker 1: There's a communal problem. No, I don't think that that's a problem.
Speaker 6: I feel like the people who have billions and billions of dollars just because they were born into it and they're not doing anything to fix the world. I feel like that's a problem. If somebody's getting five thousand dollars a month from views from an app that's not hurting nobody, and there's people that can relate to them, and people are seeing themselves in that person and building a community. No, I think that that's harmless. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
Speaker 1: No, TikTok is not. Everybody's gonna be a contribute to what.
Speaker 5: It does create jobs.
Speaker 6: TikTok can be harmful, it doesn't have to be. I think social media is harmful period, and I think that in access it can dumb our kids now, But I don't think that it has to be harmful, not everybody.
Speaker 1: It doesn't has to be, but it can be.
Speaker 4: But there's a bunch of fucking idiots walking around like I'm seeing the birth of idiots, like I see it.
Speaker 3: There was no idiots like back in your day.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it was. I but never, but it was it was They didn't we didn't have never seen access to the information that these kids do now.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It's a difference. If you was dumb back then, it was hard. You had to kind of like to be smart. You had to like really like be in class pitts and go to the library, read books and shit like that. Now you can fucking educate yourself sitting in your room, like just on the internet. But they choose to do dumb shit. They choose to indulge in dumb shit. They choose to do these dumb ass challenges and end up in the hospital, end up dead, like trying to jump into an algorithm and get famous and get popular.
Speaker 6: It wasn't you like jumping Chinese people for their food for no reason with mad food.
Speaker 4: Now it wasn't Chinese people.
Speaker 1: See Chinese delivered the Chinese.
Speaker 4: That's who don't work no more. So you could try to throw it out on my jacket or you want. I'm not gonna get cancel baby.
Speaker 6: That's not about you getting canceled. It's about hearing dumb ship that kids do. Kids do dumb shit.
Speaker 1: Period, No matter what's in front of them, kids are gonna find some dumb shit.
Speaker 5: I do think social media is frying adults and kids' brains.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 4: The kids are fried.
Speaker 1: The kid's been fried though, no, they like double fried. The kids are.
Speaker 4: They took them niggas out the bat and threw them back in.
Speaker 1: It's over. But I mean, I don't know. I was sitting watching Loose Change when I was twelve years old in documentaries frying my fucking brain, and now I'm a stupid conspiracy theorist, like I mean, yeah, no, our brains have been fried for quite some fucking time. It's not just in this young generation that wants to flip a fucking water bottle upside down and scream when it happens like, no shit, like kids are gonna do dumb.
Speaker 4: Shit, don't get it twisted ship like that. I understand, like have fun.
Speaker 5: But you and I have you both planked?
Speaker 4: If you if you tell me, yeah, But that was like, you know, we didn't we didn't go but so far it wasn't on TikTok though. No, but we didn't go for so far with that though? How far did we go with planking?
Speaker 5: We climbed buildings?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it wasn't like.
Speaker 3: I planked on the roof.
Speaker 1: Should I?
Speaker 4: But that's I would climb on the roof if it wasn't called planking.
Speaker 1: That's what we did. I planked on a trash. Can you know the bacteria that was coming out of that ship?
Speaker 6: But if that was the challenge right now, you would call kids all types of fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: I call kids stupid no matter what. When they do stupid shit, they just stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, plank it with some stupid shit.
Speaker 4: I guess it depends on what you planked on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, it.
Speaker 4: Depends on what you planked on.
Speaker 1: No, break break it down, because I sill give you the no. What was respectable planking?
Speaker 4: I mean, what was respectable porn?
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, that's spider falling through that web and no threats connecting.
Speaker 1: All right, So Spice Channel respectable porn? Right?
Speaker 4: Nah, that's right, like the Spice Channel, that's corny porn.
Speaker 1: All right, So what's respectable porn? And how does that tie in respectable planking?
Speaker 4: Respectable porn is like, you know, you deliver food to her her house, like.
Speaker 1: The delivery guy. There's a scenario, Yeah, conversation talk. She's only husband is away at work. You know, I just want a Pepperoni pizza. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think the massage, the massage like erotic porn, is respectable porn.
Speaker 3: Like y'all look like y'all in love.
Speaker 6: Y'all are not ruining kids' image of what sex should.
Speaker 4: Be just because she's a massaging.
Speaker 6: No, because it's like, it's you know, it's nice. It's not like, ah, all the screaming and the extra shit and the fucking busted milk bottles coming out of.
Speaker 1: Pussy's what I am so confused on this What is going on right now?
Speaker 6: Busted milk bottle or the extra the extra liquid they be adding to.
Speaker 1: The porn.
Speaker 4: Squirting cream is the way.
Speaker 1: It's like, that's.
Speaker 3: Philadelphia cream cheese. I know Philadelphia cream cheese.
Speaker 1: Want to see it? Mm hmm. Anyway, I haven't paid for sex, but I would pay for one of those bodies to body massages that she looks cool.
Speaker 4: Like completely naked oil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if a Babbage just want to rub her body on me, I'll pay for that, like a seal two seals making love. But my thing is what do you do once it's over? You put your shirt back on? Yeah, you get up and go home. Ow, you gotta breaker. I've watched that massage poort she's talking about, like how do you you gotta wear win breaking?
Speaker 4: You gotta wear those pants with all the oil on you.
Speaker 3: That's an experience for sure, full body.
Speaker 1: They would have to be ripped off. My all my skin would come off.
Speaker 4: You gotta give a kid an oily massage and to put on a wind breaker take your ass.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to know with the people that do that massage shit, like how do.
Speaker 4: You go home that get a massage or that do a massage.
Speaker 5: No, the people that.
Speaker 1: Get a massage with all the oil and all that shit, like, how.
Speaker 5: Do you go home?
Speaker 1: You've never had a massage before now I'm talking about them nast the massages.
Speaker 3: But even regular massages you be oiled.
Speaker 1: Be greased up. Yeah, but you could put a hoodie on like the body like the.
Speaker 5: What's what's it called important?
Speaker 1: I don't know, massage whatever erotic?
Speaker 5: They be like drenched out that ship.
Speaker 1: You know, they look like you know when the egg hatched in Jurassic Park and the ship came out and it was just covered in all that slime, Like that's how it looks important. How the fuck could you possibly go a little bit most massage? Rubbing that oil off with a towel would be insane. You know, when you put too much lotion on your hand and you'd be like can you take some this? Like that, So he's.
Speaker 4: Gonna go around everybody that works in the massage poll like can you take some of this? And you butt ass and naked want them to just like wipe you. That's what's up.
Speaker 1: A girl text me and says she needed to get a fourhand massage, and I didn't type this, but I thought my head was like, that's my whole ship A forehead fourhand massage.
Speaker 4: Oh like four hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was hot. So two people like, why you need.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, that sounds fire. I never had that before.
Speaker 4: Two people massage, Yeah, I never did that.
Speaker 3: I never had that before.
Speaker 4: There's nothing is worse than getting a massage and falling asleep.
Speaker 1: Though I've done that song, you feel like you wasted your fucking money.
Speaker 4: I ain't even feel that time. I ain't feel nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm sleep drooling this shit every single time. YO. A while ago, me and Kia did that like a couple's massage shit, and I fell asleep and I started snoring, and I woke up to the two messuses and Kia laughing at me. Well, you've been snoring for the last forty five minutes. Damn.
Speaker 3: That's so embarrassing. And they could have woke you up.
Speaker 4: That means that means that massage was hitting.
Speaker 1: I would feel upset if the messuse woke me up. If I'm in that people of a sleep like, keep doing what you're doing, but no, they'll be done sometime. They just close the door.
Speaker 4: Let you just sleep, like you know, depending on that they give you.
Speaker 1: They usually give you a little tap on the butt.
Speaker 5: No, on the butt, like they they woke me up when it was over.
Speaker 1: The hour was over, you know, imagine they left you sleeping and then charged you by the hour. He woke up six hours later, like I mean sixty minute massage time six Like this is what shit like? You wake me? Wake me up? I had somebody on the path train when I was young didn't wake me up. She was a what do they call a conductor? M hm. She let me go from Newark to World Trade Center for like five hours, and once I woke up, she started laughing. I was like, I've just watched you. It's like you ain't want to wake me up. It's like I'm not your fucking back and forth. Yeah, no, she fucked up. That's fucked up. How are you?
Speaker 4: How you sleep that hard on the train? I never understood that unbecoming. I cannot sleep that hard on the train.
Speaker 6: I used to when I was younger. Now I trying to like wake myself up. But I've definitely slept from like Brooklyn to fucking Manhattan before. That's or like from Queen that's one stop from Queens.
Speaker 3: To like Manhattan. I've done Queen's Manhattan.
Speaker 1: I sucked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but back and forth, like you go to the last stop, come back, go to the last The path is.
Speaker 3: Different though, because the path is only like five stops.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and that the World Trade to Newark one is sort of quick. But after like three am, that shit sits for a half hour. So you're on the train with the doors open for like a half hour. So I fell I fell asleep to the point that I knocked the fuck out with MTA. Like you get that train sleep where you know you can even know what stop you at, and you're asleep because it keeps going. I was knocked that shit sat there and I've knocked out. I never understand you sleep.
Speaker 4: How people fall asleep at the gate at the airport and like misstate flight that I don't understand it.
Speaker 3: How tired people be.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 4: Though you're at the gate and you fall asleep and you completely miss your flight.
Speaker 1: I'm embarrassed to say how many times I've almost missed the flight and I was at the gate more than when I was late to the airport. I've almost missed a flight being there on time, more than being like that is insane to me.
Speaker 6: I restaurant having a drink and look up, they be like last boarder call or they'll call me and be like, are you coming to here?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: But that's that's different. You at the bar, you lose track of time, that's I'm talking about. At the gate, sleep and you don't hear nothing, like, come on, maam, how tired are you?
Speaker 6: I can't marry a nigga like that because you ain't even on your p's and kids exactly.
Speaker 4: All right, so now your shit opening up exactly listen ahead in the clouds. Sleep at the gate and you miss your flight. That's a fucking idiot. Like you're an idiot.
Speaker 1: How we ever gonna meet our soul? Mays Damaris is saying, I can't even take a nap, and now you're not. It's different.
Speaker 4: You could, you could doze off at the gate, but you can't be completely slumped and not hear nothing going on around you.
Speaker 1: Okay, not all of us are just going to airports to go to Turks for our vacation. Some people travel so goddamn much. They're in and out of airports constantly, and they're exhausted, so they sit down you.
Speaker 4: Try to make an excuse that ain't an excuse that.
Speaker 1: You being a fucking airhead.
Speaker 4: You at the gate, fall asleep, wake up, niggas is gone.
Speaker 5: Now, y'all are right?
Speaker 1: How crazy that is? Being tired should never be an excuse to fall asleep.
Speaker 6: No about falling asleep, it's about being so asleep that you don't hear nothing going on, call, nothing going on, people shuffling around.
Speaker 4: Where's your body clock at? Like where's your body alarm? Like, y'all niggas don't got body alarms? Like with your body just like just know some shit is happening and you just like wake up out of a sleep like you had an airport. I understand you falls at the gate, but your body gotta have some type of like your fan get up like they bore you got you don't have that in you like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but some people have just been so exhausted that they knocked the funk out. I've fallen asleep standing up sometimes. I've been sometimes.
Speaker 4: Fam I'm the same guy y'all we took was going to London. I would sleep before we even left the gate. I'm that guy. Let me tell you what was not gonna happen. I was not gonna be in the Delta sky lambs fucking knocked out and miss my flight. That wasn't gonna happen, no matter how tired you are. Like, I'm just saying, to fall asleep at a gate a bunch of people. First of all, how you even fall in that people of sleep with a bunch of like strange people sitting next to.
Speaker 3: Me, I'm saying, you ain't really like really, yeah, you could.
Speaker 1: Fall asleep.
Speaker 4: Definitely not on the MTA, the New York subway. Falling into a deep sleep on the MTA, like you, you deserve to get robbed, You deserve to wake up.
Speaker 5: And I agree there yeah, Like that's just like what do you?
Speaker 1: How are you not that tired?
Speaker 4: Like I understand you tired a long day, but you don't hear nothing going on around you and you on the subway? Nah, I don't. I never understood that. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: No, I mean you you guys are the rem gods. My bad. Speaking of the rim gods, your boy, I want to give mal credit. With this being the inauguration day and the Leangelo ball situation at the game, I thought Maul was gonna come in here on his high horse. He's been very humble today. I have to give him credit. I thought he was gonna ask for his fucking flowers and everything, so have at it.
Speaker 5: Langelo ball opens up the Lions.
Speaker 4: Game and then the Lions get beat.
Speaker 1: That was gonna happen anyway. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Man, he bought some bad juju into the building. Man, he bought some bad juju.
Speaker 5: He was shaving points.
Speaker 4: I mean, all right, so this is a record. This is Rory's favorite record right now. Every time I learn Rory's tweeting, text me about this tweaker song. What did you think about Leangelo's performers that he was look comfortable?
Speaker 1: Did he looked like he's ready for the big leagues? I know you're setting up that question. You know the answer. I know he looked awful. You know that he looks awful. Okay, what you thought? I was gonna come in here and say that was Prince level.
Speaker 4: I've seen people. I've seen people online saying, yo, he got good stage presence. Even though it's not a tweet, I'm telling you on the field on stage good. I think your boy cast said, I think Kaves might have tweeted your great stage presence.
Speaker 5: All right, being sarcastic.
Speaker 4: Now you're telling me he's being I'm just telling me what he tweeted, Just telling.
Speaker 5: What on Twitter it's usually sarcastic.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well he said he was the you think.
Speaker 1: Cast said, Yo, that's great stage president.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, man, I like to tweet how he did that, because that's my move.
Speaker 1: I like that. Pat you we see white.
Speaker 3: It's m l K day teeter in the line you tweak.
Speaker 1: I actually think it's racist that you think white women don't wear weaves on a black women's specific thing.
Speaker 4: No, it's not. You're right, that's that's see.
Speaker 1: That's I don't even like you. But this this record to marriage.
Speaker 4: I didn't kill him, Okay, okay, this doesn't. How many tiktoks have you created to this song?
Speaker 1: That was a low blow? Man?
Speaker 6: What I have a real come in with this song in the background. But it's a lit night out. It's a lit type.
Speaker 1: Song type ship there you go.
Speaker 6: See All Yeah, at the end of the day, nobody said he was gonna come out and be the greatest performer alive.
Speaker 3: Who is on their first real performance.
Speaker 6: I don't like I don't think it's a Oh look, y'all, he sucks, Like what the fuck did we expect? Like he had a viral fucking record that came out. He didn't work up to his career. That happens sometimes. It happened to Soldier Boy, it happened to Ice. It happens to people all the time. He has to learn how to perform. That's a huge fucking spotlight to be in. And I could tell he couldn't hear himself as well, Like there's a bunch of ship that he has to learn and get better at. I'm not gonna shot on him.
Speaker 1: For it, Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 5: I respect that he definitely had a ear and he could hear himself.
Speaker 6: He just I don't I think. I don't think his earpiece was working. I could tell how because he.
Speaker 4: Whenever he did the tweak and move, it was he knocked the air piece up.
Speaker 6: Baby, But he kept like stopping and then trying to catch up with the beat.
Speaker 3: Like I could tell that he couldn't really hear himself.
Speaker 1: I was hoping Maul was gonna come in here on some non humble shit because I actually feel like Damaris and I need our flowers, not you. When it comes to this Landela ball performance. Well, you were wondering how he was gonna recoup his deal. I said, he's gonna have a deal with the NBA and NFL.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow Detroit Lions Grand opening, Grand clothes. Can coon on three?
Speaker 1: Can't coon on three? Pack? The Lions packed the Lions in angel So you are saying that Langelo's deal, I'm sorry, deaf jams. Deal with the NFL is based upon the Lions winning.
Speaker 4: No Langelo, He'll probably be He'll probably be at the Washington Philly game doing tweaker. They're gonna send him on a tweaker run. He'll probably be at the super.
Speaker 1: Bowl YO, doing tweaker at multiple NFL games within one month. They're gonna pu him on a tweaker.
Speaker 4: When they they gotta recoup, they gonna put them on a tweaker where hes gonna be a super Bowl in New Orleans. He gonna get a couple walkthroughs out there, you know what I mean, do a couple you know, little little vents for the NFL. Yeah, I can see it happening.
Speaker 1: They're gonna work them now, they're gonna work them. I did want to bring up in our group chat with Drama, Lake and Cannon. How they did feel that the last person that did perform at a Lions game.
Speaker 5: Was Jack Harlow. I'd be livid if I was them.
Speaker 1: Why this guy's getting the same fucking look that are artist that's established and amazing. Yeah, that's how it happened. I'd be fucking no, this is the new you just need one record? What the fuck came out of it? Igloo made out of paper mache, like he was. He tried to do something. He had a business that was terrible though. Performance Jack produ I'm not I love him, but with Jack, but that production that's set up, Yeah, it didn't. It didn't land the way they thought it would. His man he was like, what's is his man's doing?
Speaker 4: Just standing there? They it was bad?
Speaker 1: It was bad, all right?
Speaker 5: What was worse?
Speaker 4: Jack O langel Leangelo? Absolutely yeah, But I mean that's not fair because again, like the marriage said, this is his first first time out on the field, big stage, a lot of people, a lot of people watching, a lot of people in the man stadium, So we got to give him some grace. Man, I don't want people to think I hate LeAnn.
Speaker 1: No, it's actually funny that We are on different sides with this because I think this actually adds to your point. Certain people shouldn't get Yeah, the song is great, but nah, you're not allowed to perform yet same Ice Spike shit went crazy and they threw it right on.
Speaker 4: That stage and everybody laughed at us.
Speaker 1: She became a better performer. But now you're not ready for this, like why are we giving this, Stevie. That's how it is.
Speaker 4: But back to what you were saying, this is the new norm. This is you just need one song, one record, it goes viral. Everybody knows the song. Now you start putting them to get these looks that. It's like established artists can't even get a whip fag. It's like, damn, he got a dope ass whole album out last two years.
Speaker 1: He can't get this look.
Speaker 4: We're gonna give it to the new viral moment virals.
Speaker 1: And see yeah, because it's not about this they trying to recoup the deal exactly.
Speaker 3: It's not about who, about who deserves it.
Speaker 6: It's about who people are going to tune in to watch, and that's just what it is.
Speaker 1: Is. This is this breaking news right now. Yes, Joey Badass, Happy birthday. By the way, did you wish Joey Badass happy birthday? Can I wear my baby mother's pants to a podcast and wish Joey Badass happy brother? Yeah? You do whatever you want. You can do whatever you would. While we're recording, it looks like Joey Badass put out a birthday freestyle sorry not sorry out now, and he has a clip or a lyric I'm bigging up my city. That's something I had to do might to lead later, I know damn sure that Joey won't fuck You know what, Let's take a quick break and let me hear this pocket and come right back in.
Speaker 3: Okay, because you were struggling to read that. It was stressing me.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he was trying to, like, how's the cadence go.
Speaker 5: Beckon, Yeah, we're back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The line that people were saying it was a shot at Cole was my delete later. I know damn sure that Joey won't fuck it. I want all to smoke, but that's not really a shot. He's gonna be dealing with that for the rest of his career.
Speaker 1: So all right, I'm here for Joey doing this, even though I was even on the side when everyone's calling a cloud chasing and he I thought too much West Coast dick licking was really just you know, a ode to Jay in that entire thing, and everyone in the West Coast was like, this is a direct shot at all of us. They may have a point because now that he's just shooting, I'm like, all right, right, maybe Joey meant something by that shit. So I apologize to the West Coast, but I do like what Joey's doing. I don't care if it's deemed cloud chasing people rapping now, So why can't Joey come out and ask that. I do think that was a genius move because Cole's not gonna reply because he can't. M hm.
Speaker 5: So now you set that up.
Speaker 1: And made it's gonna look like someone's not replying it was. It was a good move. But that doesn't they would be like, all right, you just replied to Joey, badass.
Speaker 6: I don't think that's a shot though. I don't think that that's a shot. Like it's a shot, but I don't think it's a I'm dissing you shot.
Speaker 1: I think it's just a you had to that it's coming off his last record that people were saying was a disc to Kendrick or the West Coast or whatever. Too much West Coast Dick looking all that he's saying. I'm not Cole, I'm not pussy. I'm not deleting the record. I just put out. That's exactly what he's saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he said he wanted to smoke. But like I said that, that's not a shot. It's a stray. But I don't think it's a shot.
Speaker 2: It ain't.
Speaker 1: No, that's a direction shot.
Speaker 3: But I don't.
Speaker 6: But I feel okay, I get what you're saying, but this shot is not Cole. What's up? It's I'm shooting at the west. I ain't this nigga like that's what it is. I don't think it's.
Speaker 1: As a shot like I ain't.
Speaker 3: But that's why I said. I think it's a straight.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 4: It's got he got shot.
Speaker 1: And again I admit when I'm wrong. I'm backtracking. Now Joey was just in the West Coasta. I'm sorry he was, for sure, he definitely was. And now he's doubling down on it, and he's also shooting a direct shot at Jermaine Coal. Now your opinion Cole can't respond. That's what's fucked up, because I don't think Cole is to play with right now. He's an album mode in great shape. He just put himself in a position where if he replies to Joey badass, everyone would kill you. You can't do that. No, I think it's it was genius by Joey. I told happen. Cole will never reply. I told you this was gonna happen, and and his genius because people aren't even gonna be like yo, Cole is such a bigger artist that he wouldn't even.
Speaker 5: That's a shasty Brooklyn move.
Speaker 1: That what I told y'all last year.
Speaker 4: I said, Yo, listen now when these other rap start coming that Cole Cole cannot respond because that's gonna look away. It's well, you're gonna respond to this guy, but not to the guy that you now sort of seem like you're scared of. He was losing sleep behind no selective politicans. That's a shisty I live off the two train move.
Speaker 5: I know Joey.
Speaker 1: I mean he's a nice guy, great smile. Nah, Joey's still from Brooklyn. This was a shisty, scammer move. Just there that I appreciate and love that he.
Speaker 4: Just did that.
Speaker 3: I mean, how do you feel about the freestyle?
Speaker 5: It was great.
Speaker 1: I think I love it. The last the last two joints Joey's put out have been incredible.
Speaker 4: Listen, Joey want to rap. Joey want to put out music. Man, he want to You know, he got the acting thing, you know, going for him, and that he like, fuck it, I wouldn't really capitalize on his music shit, So you know he had the time to sit back and watch and see what was going on. Now he's reacting to it. He's speaking about it obviously, and he hit a rap. I like it, man. I like when dudes want to rap, like I'll always respect him.
Speaker 3: Dude, would you play that? And would you play that in your alone time?
Speaker 1: Would I play that? Yeah? I don't play that. It's cool.
Speaker 4: It got a lot of you know, it's a little jazzy element to it. Obviously with the sample and the conductor. Shit, it's something that you know I could listen to.
Speaker 1: But I mean, that's a great car record, especially with congestion pricing. I'm skirting down. I'm gonna keep driving of that. But I like joe I always liked Joey though always fucked with them separate but connected to this topic, we as fans also need to say that we don't have accountability because I'm with you. I like that Joey's coming out and saying, yo, let's wrap. But we also have called people cloud chasers when they want to do that. Like I loved when Simba put out that freestyle after the whole cold situation, but most of those comments were like, yo, this is cloud chasing. Why are attaching yourself to a situation You got nothing to do with?
Speaker 5: What's wrong?
Speaker 1: If people just want to wrap, if it's time to wrap, why can't it not be cloud chasing If a rapper goes, okay, let's wrap and cashing yourself to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what's wrong again? Because now you know what's wrong with cloud chasing. That's not frowned upon them. Well, actually that's that's encouraged. People want you to cloud chase now.
Speaker 1: You win or if you don't cloud chase, because that's what gets rewarded. But to me, cloud chasing isn't rapping. If rappers are saying let's.
Speaker 4: Rap, No, but that's not cloud chasing. If you're rapping but you know, throwing little little jazz little bars in there to get kind of like, you know, get something ignited to kind of stir some shit.
Speaker 1: All of our legends have done that forever. Yeah, that's not a nude like.
Speaker 4: So that's what I'm saying, Like in rap, certain times it's necessary.
Speaker 5: But I feel like we've even been.
Speaker 1: Victim to this where we've come in and looked at certain rappers that are just saying shit.
Speaker 5: To say it, that's cloud Chasy, Like, why are.
Speaker 1: You even inserting yourself in this to try to get some attention on top of what's going on over here? You're putting yourself into it. We've said that before. I'm saying we are hypocrites. Why can't we just accept that rappers want to rap? Because I know they're gonna call Joey cloud Chasey for this. I think people are still going to use the control shit against Joey whether he was named in it or not. Everyone deemed that as a New York disc and it went that way. Now, now you want to talk about West Coast and Kendrick, Where was you at when.
Speaker 4: You didn't say Kendrick?
Speaker 5: Where was you at.
Speaker 1: When Kendrick was juggling both coasts in his hand and shit and saying, Hei the King of New York. He didn't even though it was in corrupt bar. I get all that, but the world perception at that time was why are New York rappers coming to the front to do about that?
Speaker 4: I just think that it's going to be an interesting year in hip hop, is what I'll say. I think a lot of We're going to see a lot of guys saying said a lot of things, a lot of Look, we got a glimpse obviously the beef last year. We know what that was. But I think twenty twenty five, we're going to see more rap.
Speaker 6: Spats, and I'm actually excited about that. I'm ready to talk about rap spats that aren't the he's who must not be named. Like I'm ready to see other rappers like step up and put on for their city and claim it to king of the city. Like I've missed the competitiveness and hip hop. That's what I love so much about last year. I can keep all the other shit that has come with it until it went left, Yeah, until the shit went left. But like, if we can keep keep that energy going, I'm with it. I'm with all the smoke, okay, but who would even reply to this? Like outside of the cold ship we know mightily l was a good bar to get this on headlines?
Speaker 1: Who replies this? I mean right, yeah, Rayvon would reply stop stop all right? You know what? Stop it's yo. By the way, because you my man's it's still fuck Rayvaughn. It's up and it's stuck with him. Fuck him. But because you're my man's, all right, that's love.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: If I'm Rayvon, I put out a freestyle dissing Joey badass, and you just confirmed with the my delete later line that you were this in the West Coast. So to me, that's a response to my shit. No, yeah, I guess so if I'm Rayvon, I'm in the studio now saying yo, Joey replied to me like what are we talking about? I'm looking at it that way. If I'm Rayvon as a rapper, as he's a talented rapper, it's still fuck you. But no, I mean you gotta write to Rayvaughn should be able to reply to this. No, got to respond?
Speaker 5: Who else though?
Speaker 1: That's where I think the not the who's what West Side Boogie for.
Speaker 4: I fuck with Joe, But Joey don't want that. He don't. He don't want to get it too with Boogie. No, not that, not that. If Boogie is Boogie Boo, Yeah, yeah, Boogie could really he could. Boogie could really get into that type.
Speaker 1: And I'm god damn it, I want to just pretend to have New York bias with everything. Boogie is somebody you should not play with. That would be getting unhealed Boogie. Yeah, we got the same therapists. He would cancel that whole ship and immediately get into the craziest mode. And I know he trying to heal and be a better human being, right, He would go nuts if you ever poked. He's one I love.
Speaker 5: I think Joey Badass is great.
Speaker 1: I just think Boogie Quiety is one of those that you should not fucking play with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because Boogie. First of all, Boogie don't bother nobody. He don't talk about nobody. He don't care what y'all got going on. So for somebody to I want to throw a shot shot at Boogie, I wouldn't. I just don't think it's gonna go the way you and you can't think it's gonna go with Boogie if you're not well versed in Boogie's ability and his talent, Like, it's not gonna go the way you think. Yo.
Speaker 1: He I forgot what freestyle it was. I think it was the Leakers one when he did like the three different characters, and that second one he was doing he was doing the whole h big blood ship because I was one of the characters. He started breaking down that you don't want to see his homies that have suppressed rage and what they went through as a child. And I was like, that was the craziest way to say, all my friends will kill you in the harpeat that I've ever heard in my fucking life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Boogie is different.
Speaker 1: You don't want to see my homies with suppressed childhood issues. Yeah, because in immediate.
Speaker 4: You leave Boogie alone.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: But I am.
Speaker 1: Happy that that's crazy that we just put Joey in from you said, who else responding for the West Coast could respond? Now, well, I don't think it's just a West Coast thing. I'm with you. I love that, he said too much west Dick looking, I know, but also saying which I love. I'm the King of New York. This, this is my ship. Somebody from New York can't reply.
Speaker 6: They can, but I don't think that they should keep keep because.
Speaker 4: He said he's the King of New York. Somebody from New York get mad at it?
Speaker 5: How did the nas and jay z B start?
Speaker 4: Oh no, it was way deeper.
Speaker 5: That's your name out?
Speaker 1: Like what if? It was? All? I know? But a lot of it came from who was going to be the king after Biggie died? That was a thing.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, but that's those are two viable.
Speaker 1: That's our issue is that we always have to have a King of New York like well, that's yeah, So that somebody from New York should reply.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think that we need to.
Speaker 6: I think we need to stay united as a front or y'all gonna let the West coast still.
Speaker 4: Jip said, we need to stay united themaric This is not World War three, I promise you, Like this is just nah.
Speaker 6: But Likeatari over there on the West Coast, like forming together and you niggas is inner city fighting Like.
Speaker 4: No, just sing the time for that.
Speaker 6: Oh hop, both of y'all in the potato sack and work together to get across the fun line or picked the egg up wherever the fuck. The goal is, like, we need to stick together now. It's not the time to be fucking fighting. I like a good fight, though not ancestually, like fight them other niggas. No one wins when the family fuse.
Speaker 1: No, A lot of people win. When I was gonna say it, but I left it like all right, I don't know. It's actually how the family come up over family. I see a few niggas come up over that. We only listen to it once, but I might watch the dirt this whole situation. He brought up Vernon Boulevard. That shit ain't in Brooklyn, and I know Cole lived in Long Island City off Vernon Boulevard.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he said Vernon Boulevard.
Speaker 1: Okay, we only stew once real quick, but I don't know if that might have been a deeper shot at co.
Speaker 4: Okay one, nine three and Vernon. That could be anywhere.
Speaker 5: I don't I only know one Vernon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Queens, there.
Speaker 4: Could be a Vernon. You don't think it's a Vernon or something that maybe of course it is Vernon Avam Milwaukee. You know this one in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: All I know is at one point Cole was in Long Island City and Vernon is in Oh no, he clearly, he clearly is.
Speaker 3: It's a Vernon a in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Of course it is. He clearly clearly. I'm completely making up no, no, but clearly he clearly talks. He clearly would love for Cola. Respond, I hate this neighborhood.
Speaker 4: What neighborhood?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 3: Now we're cool?
Speaker 5: Where's Vernon in Brooklyn?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh? And I see the scheme he was talking about Marci but not not Marcie projects. Yeah. Yeah, he gave you all of that. See you missing the nuances of what you're doing.
Speaker 5: I'm trying.
Speaker 1: That's why you can't be a part of this. I'm trying to be the content creators that just figured out what hip hop is and just tie everything together that's not tied together. Nah, there's Vernon in Queens and Cole was there, and Cole is from Queens according to us, So yeah, she was a shot at I'm on the real Vernon.
Speaker 3: Coland not your name all his mouth one day?
Speaker 1: What bad have I said about Jacole's saying sometimes you don't gotta say ship bad sometimes you can introduce it for other people to say ship bad and that too. Joey introduced this. I didn't.
Speaker 5: I still listen to my delete later.
Speaker 1: I didn't delete it. You see him, do I still listen to it?
Speaker 3: No, you see what he's saying.
Speaker 1: What I looking for any reason?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't ask you bad. I didn't delete it. I didn't.
Speaker 4: It's one of my favorite albums of last year. I had it on my list.
Speaker 1: Such a liar, it's on my list? Piece? Is it not on my list? Yeah? Your listen is a lot delete later? This is on my list? Name one song Pie with him and Daylight. Who else that's on that beat? Is it?
Speaker 4: What's the join with him? And I like to join him Boss and.
Speaker 5: That's not Pie? Who else is on Pie?
Speaker 4: I don't know what who was on it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: Oh so okay? Yeah, I like to join with him and Bob Joe him and Boss. It is hard.
Speaker 1: That's my ship to grow up? Yeah? I like to show with him and Boss. I've got the name of it, but that joint is hard. Okay.
Speaker 5: How you thought about trade the truth verse?
Speaker 4: I don't know if that stuck to me. That verse didn't really do it for me mm hmm. That is fuck you, Roy. That is one of my favorite albums last year.
Speaker 3: I believe you.
Speaker 1: Mom. Yeah, trying to make someone I hate Cole see is Rory. It'd be Rory. Rory's an instigator. Yes, I'm completely trying to tie in Vernon Boulevards to has I'm popping shit right now with the entire thing. I don't understand why Cole would be mad at me through that, but Joey introduced it.
Speaker 5: He gotta reply. No, no, why.
Speaker 6: Because why you ain't respond to one of the biggest artists in the world. Why would you respond to Joey Badass? Oh you did respond, but you took it back.
Speaker 1: But anyway, if.
Speaker 3: You don't want to be involved, you don't want to be involved.
Speaker 1: But this is good sport to your point that I agree with. I want this shit to be funny.
Speaker 6: But what I'm saying is Cole's point. I can't speak for what actual point was, but he said his point was he didn't want to be involved in the bullshit. He didn't want to be involved. He like his piece. Why the fuck will he go get into it with Joey Badass?
Speaker 1: No, you think Joey Badass and Jay Cole would take this to some deep family chip. You never know.
Speaker 3: We were saying the same thing with fucking Kendrick Draken.
Speaker 5: No, I knew that ship was going there.
Speaker 1: I see they were all playing double dutch, waiting to hop in like someone say a kid first, Like they was all waiting for that ship, Like I knew where that was about to go for sure. Cole and Joey, I think I could be wrong, would just have a sparring match with Bars. I don't think Joey is about to go look into Cole's fucking whole past of any mistake he's ever made.
Speaker 5: I think he would just do some lyrical shiit.
Speaker 4: No, I want to see it. I don't care who it is. I just want to see people rap. It is what it is. Just rap, everybody, just rap, get your ship off again.
Speaker 1: Myself, I've seen Joey when he just playing back and forth with this is that Sway freestyle against Troy aff and he was just he was chilling smoked him. I don't think Joey is the one to play with his beef ship. I know he doesn't have a resume. That's some back and forth shit. I've seen what he was doing when he was just joking around and he smoked Troy Aff. I don't think Joey's want to play.
Speaker 4: With Okay, Well, listen, he jumped out there. He wants the problem. He wants the smoke. Sai didn't want to all the smoke.
Speaker 1: Let's see, man, Joey said, I'm the only Brooklyn cat major without a deal. He went crazy on Troy Aff. Staying on music, did you listen to Mac Miller's album? Nah?
Speaker 4: I saw it came out, so people posting about it, but I didn't listen to it yet.
Speaker 1: Man. I usually hate what's the name of it? Because you know I was gonna fuck up postumus spell it.
Speaker 4: Never mind, never mind, never mind, never mind, never I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about the album. I usually hate albums that are put out after their death. That's a good way, good way to get around it.
Speaker 5: And I liked Circles.
Speaker 1: I thought it was good, but I still was going into this thinking what is this about to be. I'm sure they did some post production after, but the fact that Mac Miller died seven years ago made this probably nine years ago, and it sounds like some new shit in twenty twenty five, just speaks to how incredible of a talent that that gentleman was. Like it made me sad but so happy through the entire project that we made, said that we lost somebody that was so talented and I don't think got to their full potential, was just starting to get there. But if this is the shit he was making eight years ago, nine years ago, holy shit, what would he even be on now? This album is incredible. I don't even know where to begin. It's also sad because during it you can hear how lonely Mac is and like where he got too, But my god, theution on this and Mac explaining his feelings at the time is so insane. I don't even what to say about how good this Who did the production him? He did all the production.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, Mac was talented. Mac was. I think we speak about it often, but Mac Miller was. He was definitely one of the more more talented younger artists that we had, especially looking down what could have been and you know, the music that he could have created and given us. I think that you know that goes without saying, but I got to check this album because I did see people online saying some good things about it. One of my boys. He actually texted me early today and asked me if I had heard it yet, and I told him NA said I was going to get into the album, but he said the same thing. He was like, Yo, no, the album's kind of dope.
Speaker 1: This isn't just like a hot take because it just came out type of thing. It's going to be a year for music for everyone to match how good this album is. This is already album of the Year contendered in the first month.
Speaker 4: Is he doing?
Speaker 1: I don't know how much better it could be made this year? Like this is incredible of how good this mac Miller album is. Any features on it or just him Scissor okay, which I will say it sounds like older Scissors, so I think it probably was done at that time and not her just hopping on after it.
Speaker 5: It sounds like older Scissor to me.
Speaker 1: Yo, five dollars pony Ride is like you ever heard a song was like, damn I wish I wrote that, or damn I wish I produced that. Be He has the whole concept of telling her, I wish I wish your pops would have got you that five dollar pony ride, because now I'm dealing with all this bullshit failed Fathers, Phil back to the porn star shit, we go Phil, Fathers, it's Jazz, It's Neil. So it's I just wish he was still alive to see where this would have went, because I think if you have Mac making this nine years ago of where his career would have went, we would be having a different Big Three conversation.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, okay, yeah, wow, Okay.
Speaker 1: We know Matt can make Anderson path. We've heard certain shit that Mac has done. If he wants to get on actual like the Big Playlist with this is a hit, Matt can do that, but he clearly took a different path with his music on top of making those hits. If he was doing this nine years ago, I think Mac.
Speaker 5: Would have taken us to a whole different place.
Speaker 1: I think this superstar conversation that we have, like who's going to be the next one?
Speaker 5: Mac Miller would have been that.
Speaker 1: I know it's weird to say because we can't prove it, and I've actually been the one that I hate the Biggie j conversation.
Speaker 5: Jay would have been Big. Well Big died, so that's what it is.
Speaker 1: But I don't know, man, if you're making this type of music at that time. Nine years later, Mac is there in the trajectory of what he was doing, the four projects that he had put out with in the time period that could have been recorded. Mac Miller definitely is in the conversation of who the next superstar is or who would be the next Big Three?
Speaker 4: Without question, do we think he has a lot more unreleased music. Lift. I don't know much about how Mac was in the studio if he was a studio rat, and he would.
Speaker 1: I was never personally there, so, but from what I've heard with people that have been with Mac, he was similar to a Wayne or Tupac, where you are in the studio all day and you're knocking out four songs a day and all of them are incredible.
Speaker 4: Okay, so he has a whole vault of ship left.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is It's unreal how good it is.
Speaker 1: I gonna check it out.
Speaker 4: You don't really talk about albums like that, like the way you're talking about it, like you only get like this over the child drums, Like when you talk about child drums and Black Middla is like one and the same. You know what I'm saying. You get, you get, you get very emotional. We talk about Child's drums.
Speaker 1: Still in Montreal. Mac must have went up there and so you are some child drums. But I will say as someone that I mean, you guys know, I'm a huge neo soul nerd. This is where we talk about like Boom Bap and Neil soul that it hasn't really evolved and it stays. When you hear that type of shit, it's like a right, they're doing the neo soul thing. This has evolved Neo soul to me, like he's taking a genre that is so good and I haven't heard people push it the way that he does with this project or his other projects as well, like this is this is the blue Note on steroids. As far as what he put together on this, I can't say enough about it. That shit made me cry in the car, cry at home. Really, it's so fucking good. You were crying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's certain records that that that.
Speaker 3: Got you hate tears.
Speaker 1: You should have never said that Stone.
Speaker 4: I've never heard a nigga say they cried listened to a Mac Miller album Stone.
Speaker 1: When you heard that before? When Stone came on, I was like, Yo, did me and Matt date.
Speaker 5: The same girl. I didn't know he's asking my brothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean listening to the Mac mil album's curzy type. You know music doesn't make you emotional ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't know if if mac Miller's music ever made me emotional.
Speaker 1: You never heard lucky ass bitch. Yeah, I listened to Mac, but I have never cried listening to mac Miller. I know you would hate for me to quote Cole, but when he when he gave when he asked, summer, where's my hug at?
Speaker 3: That's not what you such a that's not what he don't piss.
Speaker 1: Me off, fad when when he gave Summer an audio hug and he said once he had kids, he started crying more. I get that. Yeah, I cried much more now that I have children. But music made me cry before, Maura. But yeah, listen to his Mac album. Not that I was thinking about my kid, but you become way more emotional for some reason.
Speaker 4: Okay, I understand that. I can definitely respect that. I don't know if I'll be crying listening to macmillan.
Speaker 1: You never cried the music ever in your life.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think I cried listening to music like right around the time, probably like somebody close to me past. So I don't know if it was the music of if it was just I was just in a state of grieving and just you know, emotion at that time.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Okay, I did want to ask you in a very respectful way, how did you feel when you heard the third verse of Lucifer that is about your brother past? Like what was that feeling?
Speaker 4: Like? I don't remember. I remember when the first time I heard it. I think we were in a session and it wasn't emotional then, But I think once the album came out and you know, listening to it, it kind of some emotions came came. But even then, like I didn't, I didn't cry that that that was more the emotion that pulled out of me was anger. It wasn't even like tears. It was just more like you know what I'm saying, like exactly what Jay said was like yeah, absolutely, like I feel like that, you know what I mean? But yeah, nah, I never I never really cried listening to the music. I don't know if any music has ever made me like cry that. It was so good and it was so heartfelt where I cried, Like I don't know if.
Speaker 6: You mentioned Stone. I have the lyrics from Stone pulled up the second verse. This sounds like your bag and the water is shallow like the lie she tells. Can't run from your shadow, can't hide from yourself. She hates that she cries when she's all by herself, and she's always all by herself. She hardly talks some conversation, but when she do, all her words get lost in translation.
Speaker 1: He was no, she.
Speaker 6: Can't move because she paralyzed from the fear that she fantasized. That doctor tried to analyze. They cannot find anything that's wrong with her. Her parents never got along with her. I had to make this song for her. I wish she would learn to laugh isolation. She locked in the bathroom door.
Speaker 5: And this was fucked up.
Speaker 1: And make this about men.
Speaker 5: Why do the chicks with the best pussy act.
Speaker 1: Just like this? You are such a child. But how do you know that we're victims of being with these type of women?
Speaker 4: But how you know the sex is good with her?
Speaker 1: Though? Every chick that has the most fire pussy is this exact verse. Matt got to know her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie. There is a correlation between a girl having good sex and her being a good being a liar. It's a correlation for sure.
Speaker 1: He ain't even say nothing about.
Speaker 4: Lying, and the water is shallowed like the lies that she tells me. You're talking about he started.
Speaker 1: He led with that what we talk about can't hide from yourself. You know, Mac was cooking on this ship that album. Man, And I think Mac Miller is the only exception too white on white crime within the hip hop community. As somebody that is a white person in this culture, we are supposed to hate all other white people that are in this culture at all times. No matter what Mac has superseded that entire thing. There's not one white person that would be like, nah, Mac can't really like that?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, yeah, No, everybody has the same. Whenever people talk about Mac Miller the like other artists especially, they always tend to have the same things to say about them, like super talented, great person. You know, it's always positive, positive things that you hear people say about Mac.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny with that outside of artists, like even within media or the industry, I've always had weird side conversations with people like it's the real Jeff and we became cool god knows how long ago, but the first thing that they had brought up to me is like, yeah, no, usually like white people like don't like each other within the hip hop community. Bootleg keV, I think has one of the best podcasts. When we got to the studio, He's like, bro, I was so shocked, Like how much you promoted my pod? Like usually every other white person that hip hop hates me. And I'm like, yeah, that's a thing. Rosenberg too, He typically like other white people and we have to hate everyone else and him and I joke about that too, like we're the only white people that like each other in the industry.
Speaker 5: But that's a real thing.
Speaker 4: Well that's because obviously this is black culture, so and you know, we hate each other. So y'all gotta come in, y'all gotta hate y'all, gotta hate y'allselves.
Speaker 5: That's an ego thing. I can be the only white guy.
Speaker 1: No, nobody, there's an other great white artists, because you know, it's kind of like it's kind of like you sneaking the cookout and it's like, all right, I snuck in, and it's like other people trying to sneak.
Speaker 6: It's like, damn, you gonna blow my cover, Like, get the fuck out of here, Like you draw too much attention.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I'm the only it's the only room for one Coza here. Yeah, no, exactly. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: A lot of white people in the industry have that type of mentality, even down to Sean and the party mentality. Most people don't think that me and Sean would hate each other. I'm like, no, I like him a lot, Sean's.
Speaker 5: I could be the only white person in a highlight room.
Speaker 1: I have to be that guy. You don't. That's just so stupid that I do hate a lot of white rappers though, like whom? All right, man, even want me to make the list?
Speaker 6: All right, well, who do you like? Let's say who do you like? Because they're not to leave out who you don't like.
Speaker 1: I like mc miller, Damn. I think Jack Harlowe is great. Not all of his stuff is for me, but I do think he's very talented, and I appreciate that he's probably the only white rapper that Bad Bitch is like in history, or the only white rapper that really played in the clubs consistently.
Speaker 3: Bad Bitch is like mac miller, but I get what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I know that, but you seotypical. Yeah, some of the prettiest women I know are huge Mac Miller fans. I'm saying bad bitches like ones that go to the club with bbls are rapping along to Jack Harlow. They're not.
Speaker 5: They're not sitting here.
Speaker 4: Wrapping along to Jack Harlow. What songs you talking?
Speaker 3: I'm vanilla baby, I choke you, but I ain't know Killer Babbage.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, but you look better than the YouTube.
Speaker 6: All right, but outside of that record, Uh, who's the other one?
Speaker 1: Shut up? Nail tech? I don't know what's signal tech?
Speaker 5: First class?
Speaker 1: Nail tech? Those bad bitches were they're not rapping first class. They don't think first class. No, I don't first class didn't play in the club. I didn't say that. I said girls are not rapping along to that.
Speaker 5: Yes they are.
Speaker 1: No, they're not. Man, I bet and little sister and watched a bunch of bad bitches with BBS. How does first class go?
Speaker 5: I'm not a bad bitch.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Women are not rapping to that song. Roy's lying right now. You ain't seeing no women rap the first class?
Speaker 1: The hook, the first class. Yes they are. What are you talking about? I mean, that's a sample. They don't count, That's what I'm all right, that don't count. That's a sample. Bad bitches are rapping to Little Baby too. No, they're going to the hook. They're singing along with the hook.
Speaker 3: Bad bitches wrapping wants and knees from top to bottom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got the he got see, he don't even know. He don't even know how bitches realized, all of them living.
Speaker 1: Who was wrapping every word in the club when you're no, they're the hook.
Speaker 5: I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Jack Carlow plays consistently in the club and is the first white rapper that I've ever seen where bad bitches are dancing and going along to the hook.
Speaker 3: That doesn't she white, it'shi considered white.
Speaker 1: Six or nine.
Speaker 5: His name is Daniel Hernandez.
Speaker 3: Okay, so no Bubba Sparks for shell.
Speaker 1: Alright, man, Peach peach. You know it's very funny, he said, Bubba Sparks. We were having a pargument over the weekend in our roofs.
Speaker 4: Bubba Sparks. Who else?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: Consistently? Is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Everywhere clubs are yall as so I don't go there you want.
Speaker 3: But I found you missed New Booty.
Speaker 1: That was my shit. But that record is like twenty some years old, and it was playing in the club and we were shaking ass. Let's rewind, I said consistently. I don't. I'm sure at a club somebody was playing smack that all on the floor. I just don't think Eminem played consistently in the club.
Speaker 4: I don't think any of these rappers y'all name and I'm playing consistently in the club.
Speaker 1: If I'm being honest, if you are telling me first Class and nail Tech was not playing in the club, I don't even know.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying it today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. First second, noil, I can't hear those days.
Speaker 4: Not when it came out now, when it was fresh and it was on all the playlists I'm talking about. If you go to the club tomorrow, you think they're playing any Jack Hollow records.
Speaker 1: No, But can we not act like for two years he was dominating in the club.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that. I'm just saying today.
Speaker 1: You're having a separate conversation like, yeah, there's plenty of hit records that just don't continue to play in the club, like they just move on after two years, especially in this era. So what would what are you getting at all?
Speaker 4: I'm saying is I don't. I don't think that girls in the club rapping Jack Hall lyrics.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't.
Speaker 3: Brand new Whip just hopped in. That was being played a lot.
Speaker 4: I like that reckon more than the first class nail Tech. Is that the one you're talking about?
Speaker 3: No, that's what's popping.
Speaker 4: Oh I like nail Tech a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, never mind. I like way more rappers, white rappers than I thought I did. Okay, I like Action Bronson.
Speaker 4: Okay, they're not playing that in the club.
Speaker 5: That's a separate conference, all right.
Speaker 1: I thought you were white rappers I like because I usually hate white rappers. You don't.
Speaker 4: I think is underrated honestly, But.
Speaker 1: I would be lying to say that. I just be like in the career of the car like just listening to GZ like that. I don't, but I respect that he has hits. He played in the club. I take it back. It wasn't just Jack Carlow G Eazy was, but that was probably Cardi B that helped with that. I like Elpie, never heard of him. Hip hop shit crazy. I like Paul Wall. I love Wall. Yeah, but he ain't had a record out of how long.
Speaker 5: The people shamp I mean, it's not a classic.
Speaker 4: What do you mean, bro? What do you mean? Because I don't think.
Speaker 1: You've got that going nuts.
Speaker 4: I don't think you've played Paul Wall music in your phone in probably seven years.
Speaker 5: Okay, but if it did, come on.
Speaker 1: So what are we talking about here? You're not listening to this ship man? But I like Paul You're saying I don't like Paul Wall.
Speaker 4: That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying, you don't listen to him.
Speaker 1: Why is kid rock on this day? I sit sideways. Look at me, Look at me right now. I'm not sitting sideways.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, you got it.
Speaker 5: This is up front.
Speaker 1: I'm sideway right now. I live my life off Paul You like? Yeah? As is nice? I like Vinnie Pass. See she don't even know Jedi Mind Tricks yellow Yo.
Speaker 5: You know what's hilarious. I never knew Vinnie Pass was white.
Speaker 4: Vinnie Pas.
Speaker 1: Vinnie Pass was a boxer, and there was a rapper from Jedi Mind Tricks named Vinie Paz. It took his name from the boxer Vinnie Paz. I just assumed he was like some Puerto Rican from Philly.
Speaker 3: His name is Vincenzo Louvin Air.
Speaker 4: Vinnie Paz was a.
Speaker 1: Naming a Jedi mind tricks out or song or anything exactly. So you don't even know.
Speaker 4: But if somebody play Vinnie Pass is coming upstairs, you think that I'm expecting a fucking black guy to walk through the door.
Speaker 1: The amount of rappers that have named themselves after Italian mafia people that are just flat out black, what are.
Speaker 5: You talking about? No, I didn't assume.
Speaker 1: But if somebody says, just some Italian guy South Philly.
Speaker 4: But that's a that's a great assumption though, right.
Speaker 1: But I knew Vinnie Paz is one of my favorite fighters. He got a fucking car accident and was boxing with the whole ship that uh homegirl had in mean girls you know the thing. Yeah, I know he was boxing in the ring with that show. That was one of my favorite boxers as a kid. I assumed it was just some black or Puerto Rican guy from Philly that took the Vinnie Pass ship.
Speaker 4: Back to my statement, though you don't listen, you don't listen to none these dudes.
Speaker 1: You're name it Jedime Tricks. I listened to all right, man, you dope man, When you listen to that, I thought Jedime tricks at anytime, okay, anytime I know you're lying.
Speaker 3: You do that voice when you're lying.
Speaker 1: He's lying.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Look, I told your man to listen to it, but I'm gonna start calling it out.
Speaker 4: Listen, you don't listen to that ship. I know what Rory listens to. Man, Rory ain't never came in here and turned Jedi mind on.
Speaker 1: First of all, Vinnie Pass says nothing about Jedime Tricks. That's how much I do know them. And they were part of my childhood that I saw Vinnie Paz and knew exactly what group he was in. All right, all right, maav, Look I'm not not because I get it. No, I'm lying. I don't listen to Jedime Tricks that often. But when I was a kid, I listen to that shit all the fucking time. I had all I'm not saying it. I don't. I don't get in the weapon be on some Jedi. That's all I'm speaking to is that you don't listen to that ship.
Speaker 4: Now I'm not saying you didn't at one point in your life. Today is seven years later, Earlier, seven years ago, you didn't listen.
Speaker 1: Why would that be the standard of if you fuck with it or not. There's plenty of music that was part of your childhood that you just don't listen to it.
Speaker 4: Because up No, because you still listen to music that's older than that shit consistently.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I don't think I don't throw on bow Wow as much as I could, but I really fuck with bow Wow. I don't think that takes away from it fresh as I'm it is is I'm like one of my top fiftiest favorite songs of all time.
Speaker 4: But baby, d if bow I put out a song today, you're not rushing to listen to that shit. No, exactly my point. If Vinie Pass dropped an EP tonight, this nigga's not listen.
Speaker 1: Ye all right, he's not listening to. If I knew about it, I'd be like, damn, Vinnie Pass, I'd love to get that Jedi My Tricks.
Speaker 5: Visions of Gandhi.
Speaker 1: This actually goes back to my point of not knowing that he Pass was white. Visions of Gandhi is a Muslim praying outside of whatever that shit that started the country is in Philly. No, I didn't think he was white, Okay, I thought there was a bunch of Muslims from this whole album, though I would I'm gonna listen to do this on the way home because I forgot. I just don't keep in my mind of every album that listens to it takes going through a white rapper list.
Speaker 6: So it's what it sounded like to me, is that you like every white rapper that's not Imminement Iggy is Elia.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm pulling from it.
Speaker 1: Iiggy's white.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what I'm pulling. I'm just saying what you thought.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: No money, no family.
Speaker 4: Giggy was let's just go through it real quick. We got a few more minutes.
Speaker 1: What did you think was there's plenty of rappers that I get it. You put on some type of an accent when that's that's part of the game in the tone being from Australia and then talking like that, I totally understand why q Tips started a Twitter to give her a dissertation on hip hopca who the fuck are you see? Said about you? Tip started a Twitter to to put her through the ring.
Speaker 4: You heard the marriage, y'all.
Speaker 3: Don't say that about l y'all said about damn sing, damn sit ain't rapping? Is he not even talking though?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But the actors that's different.
Speaker 3: What the fuck you think rappers already days?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, point via not Vinnie Vinnie Vinnie really, but calling an actor a culture bullshit for putting on an accent to play a role his fucking friend. That's why it's why would you say he's an actor? Yo? If you rewatched the wire, I didn't know he was English at the time when I watched the wire. Rewatching it, you can catch so much shit, like what you know? When he's beating up Avon, he uses the hard e R with the N word.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Peach, sorry peach? Sorry?
Speaker 4: Wait why you can't say it?
Speaker 3: YouTube demonetizes us?
Speaker 4: Oh shit word all right? Shout out to YouTube for that.
Speaker 1: M OK that just for today, just for today, Shout out to you, CHLDY.
Speaker 4: I didn't know. I didn't know. I didn't know what he was demonetized for fusing the word.
Speaker 1: Go watch the fight scene between Avon and Stringer when he explaining that he killed DeAngelo and all that he uses the hardy r in an English accent in the middle of a Baltimore.
Speaker 4: You could catch it. You can definitely catch them when you go listen to like a lot of early early move even now now more than ever, I don't think he tried to hot it as much anymore. I'll say everybody knows. But definitely during the why he was it was still a thing that a lot of people didn't know that he was from the UK.
Speaker 1: I don't listen a little Dickie. I love the show. I'll go there. MGK.
Speaker 5: I've heard.
Speaker 1: I just haven't gotten into MGK like that. And that might be that might be white hate. No I'm saying. I'm saying that could be speaking to my white hate. He's probably way more talented than I think he is. And that was self hating, like come on, yeah, And I even heard his interviews like DMX and favorite rapper that's one of mine, Like I should like it, But that's white hate. It's funny, it's absolute hate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you hate because he went Meghan Fox?
Speaker 1: Why, I mean, she's not gonna like me. I'm not.
Speaker 5: I didn't think I had a shot.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, Megan, fine, that's if you was the dead of white woman. You should do that that kind, that brand, that kind.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: You wanta fuck with Jojo pellergreno.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my god, yeah big Staten Island. So you like everything was rather Withrea from uh my wives and shit. And then I was like, all right, man, go back with Methan them go help meth beat up his daughter's ex boyfriend.
Speaker 5: I fuck with Jojo allegedly, what do we think happened there?
Speaker 1: Because we've gotten so many conflicting reports with this method man situation. It came out that he was arrested for beating up his daughter's ex boyfriend from nine years ago, and then things got fuzzy. Can we even really report an act like an accurate description of what happened?
Speaker 4: I don't know that was methad man being a good father man, so so sound like it sounded like he might have put hands on his daughter, got into a little argument fight and met the man waited nine years he called him.
Speaker 6: Well, authorities and investigators and the news say that METHI got hit first.
Speaker 1: There you go, that's a good lawyer. Yeah, great lawyer. It's possible that he did get hit first.
Speaker 4: We don't let me tell you what's possible. Metha man did not get I could tell you right now.
Speaker 3: Well, he said that he swung first, so he could have swung, Meth.
Speaker 1: Could have gotten his Yeah yeah, Mets could have confronted.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah he swung.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Swing we're gonna get because now I'm in my rights to defend myself. Now met know the law. You get him to swing, you know, getting his face, pussy punk out.
Speaker 6: Jump down? You to what jumped in and helped Meth. I know he didn't need my help, but out of help him if he did a lot for the culture, and this was allegedly out of gym. Right, yeah, all right, there's there's fitness.
Speaker 1: There's no rules in that situation of I'm confronting somebody. If somebody hit amara, there will be no confrontation. I will be taking a forty five pound weight behind you and cracking that shit over your head. Yeah, well, there would there be no discussion.
Speaker 6: Let's not put domestic violence on his daughter, because anything could have happened.
Speaker 1: We don't know that's fair, let's not.
Speaker 5: But it's safe.
Speaker 4: It's a safe assumption that if it comes to blows like whatever, happened. I see my my daughter's ex boyfriend and it comes to blows it would be behind something that was.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean, Like could he could have he could have disrespected you don't know how long they was dating.
Speaker 1: He could have said something.
Speaker 6: They could have broke up, had a nasty breakup, got on a phone in mephis and man, fuck your.
Speaker 3: Daughter, fuck you funk out of and suck my dick.
Speaker 1: It could have been and all right, this is why we we you are correct, but we don't think Meth. I don't think you're getting Meth off his square off just some words in regards to that. No, that's why everyone is safely assuming it had to do with some type of violence, like if Homie was cheating on his daughter. Of course Meth would be very upset about that. You get that man office square in a gym is not going based off unless being just a fun.
Speaker 4: Less like you're saying, I approached my daughter's ex and we're having a conversation and then he disrespects me.
Speaker 1: That's that's He.
Speaker 6: Could have robbed her like he could have did, and he could have stolen from her. It could have been anything. I don't want to put domestic violue.
Speaker 1: You are corrected, and I apologize for that. You are right there, But it has to be something nasty to get serious man office square like that.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, I'm gonna be on the side of the dude. His hands on his daughter and the meth was like, okay, he waited nine long years.
Speaker 1: To catch it.
Speaker 6: And that's why I just don't believe it, because I feel like if somebody put their hands, I'm meth daughter.
Speaker 3: He had been handled before nine years came about.
Speaker 4: I mean home, he might have moved.
Speaker 5: Yes, something would disappear.
Speaker 4: You know met the man is her father. You're gonna You're gonna get ab out of here. You know, you know what's great to happen. You know he looking for you.
Speaker 3: So I haven't met in red whoop y'all ass yo, and I played Bendetta.
Speaker 1: He has some moves that's fucking crazy. Not only meth. You have a red man that hasn't fucked in two years. You losing that fight, a backed up red he whooping anybody that looks at him.
Speaker 4: See, this is why, this is why you can't tell people when you're going through a journey and like coming up, because then your niggas make joking better yourself. You're trying trying to read, trying to better himself. He ain't smoking, you know, he's trying to live right, backed up for two years.
Speaker 1: You got two years of sperm just sitting right now with that testosterone. You're knocking anybody out there.
Speaker 4: Look how said to teston?
Speaker 1: What me said?
Speaker 4: Niggas toss teston? Ain't up?
Speaker 1: Leave Meek alone?
Speaker 4: All right, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm starting an anti defamation league for me.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of what.
Speaker 3: I'm tied.
Speaker 1: I'm tired.
Speaker 3: I'm tiry. I violated him first.
Speaker 1: N't work like that. The marriage. He's the one that is anti defamation league for me. You gotta assume Meek for that. No, I'm tiredy y'all. He's the one that puts a deformation on himself. They asked him on.
Speaker 4: I think it's fucked up that y'all giving Trump all this credit for TikTok when Meek is the one that says, sell it to me and everything been cool since since me tweeted that TikTok been straight.
Speaker 1: Points from me, if you think about it.
Speaker 5: Ninety days ship came back.
Speaker 1: We don't really know where it's at meat got it? You know him and his man, him and him and what's his name, Ruben m Okay? Never know, I know, you never know. We know we know. Listen, say Kwan ran for what two yards? Philly Meek? I think Meek tweeted that day, say kauan not getting twenty yards in the playoffs without me and.
Speaker 4: Not without TikTok. Speaking of the peach, who you got who you like?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, you Kansas City. I can't even ask peach. I keep giving peaches from Kansas City.
Speaker 5: We think points were shaved.
Speaker 4: Nah, I don't think points shaved.
Speaker 1: The rest the wrestles was a little you don't think points with shaved last the last two games. No, the wrest was a little little shake. You know. It was certain calls that they kind of like turned their head to.
Speaker 4: Definitely.
Speaker 1: I had never seen a field goal get blocked so easily. Nah, that's that happened.
Speaker 5: I've never seen that my fucking life.
Speaker 4: That happens often. Man, that happens like that, not like that, but that you could block a field goal, punch, that shit happens all the time.
Speaker 5: Sure in that scenario.
Speaker 4: Don't do that. Don't be one of those people that think that the league is cheating for Kansas City.
Speaker 1: You know, I think every player gets a script at the top of the year and they follow it and they have rehearsals. And anyway, this weekend, Philly.
Speaker 4: And Washington needs for time they playing in like what thirty some years, I mean right around Peach.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, like play I know, I'm always getting at that Peach playing that up. I knew him always saying in the in the playoffs, yes, I mean NFC championship period.
Speaker 5: I can't remember any time that that happened.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a good game. I'm not gonna lie. I didn't have Washington going as far. I might be a believer in that. I know Jaden he had a great year, arguably an MVP season. I don't know, man, thirty thirty five years, first time they planning and meeting the playoffs since nineteen ninety, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, man.
Speaker 5: Has anyone checked on Delaware?
Speaker 1: They about to explode that all that traffic well they I mean they're split between Eagles.
Speaker 4: And the Anders, the Commanders. That's a terrible They gotta change that name.
Speaker 5: Yo, if you had a chance.
Speaker 4: And you know, what's look at how funny god is? Washington might win.
Speaker 1: It all with that nasty ass named Commanders. They might win it all this year.
Speaker 5: Nobody, nobody wants that Super Bowl merch.
Speaker 1: Nobody's wearing that merched. Nobody's wearing that. And what did the Cleveland Indians call themselves again?
Speaker 5: The Guardians?
Speaker 1: What you know when you get I understand teams that have been around for fifty sixty years, you have a shitty name because it was the thirties, you have a chance to rename it, and you go with the Guardians and the Commanders. But I liked Washington football team before they did the like that year. To me, that's fire merch. I'm buying a super Bowl Washington football team. Merch commanded was commanded fucking move? What about DC is is because the government like that's what they try to say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna try to tie that in a little.
Speaker 3: It could have been an agent, No call them to Washington.
Speaker 1: I was agents.
Speaker 4: Washington agents is crazy.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna do that, lean into it all the way, make the stadium a Pentagon, like you gotta go all the way, hit it with a tamahawk miss and say it was a plane.
Speaker 4: They got to rename that team next year. I'm sorry you're.
Speaker 5: Renaming the name after you.
Speaker 3: That's it's over because because they gotta, they gotta.
Speaker 4: Obviously they have a really good team, so they're gonna be good for some years.
Speaker 1: Like they're not renaming the team's nasty.
Speaker 4: The command is nasty.
Speaker 3: Guardians or the commander is worst.
Speaker 4: The command is the worst Guardians, No way, no way. The commander is terrible.
Speaker 1: Guardians might be the worst name. Like with this Angels in the outfield, that's the worst thing I've.
Speaker 4: Ever heard in my life. The command is is the worst team ever in sports. That is the worst. For that sound like you know those games they used to come out of Nintendo where it was like because a copyright they couldn't use like the Yankees, so it would be like the New York when Jordan said no and they called him player ninety nine exactly. It's like that's what this ship feels like. It's they gotta change that ship. But either way, Philly and Washington and then we got Kansas City and Buffalo, this is gonna be a fun AFC and NFC championship. I don't know who I like I think I wanted my heart is saying that Jalen Hurts is gonna be one hundred percent next week. But if he's not, Washington might be. They might beat Philly. If Jayala Hurts a one hundred percent healthy Washington's going to the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I mean, for everyone that was outraged with Wayne in the super Bowl, I want the same energy for wal A performing at a Commander's game. I want the same energy for all the Griselda to perform at the Bills games. Like why why can't we just get as angry for other shit too? Yeah, gotta support these rappers.
Speaker 4: No, I like, I like all of those guys being I love Griselda being at all the Buffalo games. I think that's just dope for the city. It's dope for them, and it just kind of, you know, integrates the team with you know, local guys from the city and all of that that rept the city as well.
Speaker 1: So I like all of that shit.
Speaker 4: While while they go to every game, let Gilly, and while I go to every Philly game, all of that shit is dope.
Speaker 1: I like to see she like Gillian Wallow should host like the beginning are we going for the Bills.
Speaker 3: It's the New York team. Don't be weird.
Speaker 1: No, we said before I want to see Detroit or Buffalo.
Speaker 5: This was before.
Speaker 1: Obviously I want to see those two cities get a chip.
Speaker 5: So I'm here for the Bills all the way.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm listening.
Speaker 1: Man, are you going for the Eagles? You bum me? No? I like the Bills.
Speaker 4: But if I'm if I was a gambling person, you gotta go with Kansas City.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not about gamble that. I'm talking about who do you want to win that.
Speaker 1: I would like to see Buffalo get one?
Speaker 4: Okay, absolutely, yeah, I would like to see Buffalo get one.
Speaker 1: I'm so conflict this year because I hate the Eagles so much and as a collective, I hate every Philadelphia sports fan that exists. As individuals there great, but when you guys come together, yeah yeah, I think we should sacrifice all of you. Yeah, immediately, no congestion prices. Just kill all those people and we be fine. I love Saquon so much that, like I love this story of what what the Giants did to him, I do want to see him get that ship.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm not the biggest you ever.
Speaker 1: You had better seasons, You've ever had after on camera, your GM was like, I mean, we got Daniel Jones, let's let's put the team around him. Do we really need Sequon like that? And no pay the guy? Yeah, he went right down the turnpike. So yeah, as a fuck you to the Giants, which I don't even want to see.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be mad at that. I wouldn't be mad at he deserves raising trophy.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't and like not to get too deep, but the running back position is not what it was at all anymore.
Speaker 5: So to see a running back be so.
Speaker 1: Such a big piece now is great to see again me Derek Henry and him that it stopped being a thing. Yeah, there's no more Marshall faults anymore of like, we are going to change the offense with our running back, right.
Speaker 5: So I love to see Saquon doing that for.
Speaker 1: The Eagles, And it makes my stomach curt right now that I'm saying this, I fucking hate the Eagles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's because of Saquon. You respect Saquon, you want to see him.
Speaker 1: But my hate for the Eagles is probably just as high. I don't know, if.
Speaker 4: I don't know if Philly could could Jayden. Jayden is a He's a problem, bro. That young quarterback is a problem. That team is very confident. Again, if Jalen Hurts is the Eagles is going to the super Bowl. But if he's hurt and they come, they look similar to what they did yesterday. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It might the commanders might get that's nasty, but the commanders might get them out of there. Might be what if meat comes out the tunnel running with the flag for the Eagles. No, like he's leading.
Speaker 4: But no, let's not even put none of that energy. Let's just have the Eagles have Jalen Hurts leaders team.
Speaker 1: Image is only funny to me, Meek running out of the tunnel with.
Speaker 4: I see the jokes already online. Just let Jalen Hurts walk his team out. But I do I would like to see Buffalo in It's hard to get better against Cavs Kansas City, But that's gonna be but it's but it's it's gonna be fun to watch Mahomes and Josh Allen go at it. So I mean, I think that the remaining four teams Baltimore A lot of people have Baltimore favorite with Lamar couldn't hold onto the ball drop passes too many turnovers.
Speaker 6: Now that I feel about the Ravens, how you feel about Philly? Why Ravens? I'm a Steelers fan? Oh yeah, ass for a while. Yeah, like my damn, like my whole life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they go back to ray Lewis.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's tough. I hate them. Nigga's like a deep seated them and the Packers.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be fun though. This This AFC NFC weekend is gonna be fun though. I think the four best teams are there, and they all have players that we like. I think we all like all four quarterbacks probably, I mean probably the year the top I mean obviously Lamar, but which I still think Lamar might be. He might be m v P. Yeah, I know, I know they don't. They say they don't count the playoffs and what happens, but he should. I think Lamar Jackson will be MVP this year. He should be. If not him, who you give it to? Josh Allen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sakwann It's close.
Speaker 4: Lamar and Josh Allen did all year. Jade and Daniels started out strongest that he's young, but he had an MVP caliber season as well. But I think that it's gonna go between Lamar and they'll probably go to Josh Allen this year.
Speaker 1: Either way, I think they may fly Leangelo to both games like that. Yeah, I think it'll end up like remember when Will Ferrell tried to play for every MLB team in like two days or whatever that documentary in HBO. I think Langelo is going to do that with all the games.
Speaker 4: No make a documentary out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is just a rumor, but you know we have good sources. I did hear that they cut five minutes of Kendrick's halftime performance for that record sweaker?
Speaker 4: Wait? What this was fun? Man, I'm not even listening to Rory Man.
Speaker 1: We'll talk rough week MANX Platinum is about to piss me off just now with that sweaker number one.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, eat everybody eats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like Langelo passed Kendrick to beat You know it was a rough week, man, Listen everybody. Well, yeah, they only compete with himselves. I have no ops on what everybody to eat. Do what you gotta do.
Speaker 4: Have a safe week. We'll be back in a couple of days to kick it with y'all. Be safe, Be blessed. I'm that nigga. He's just Ginger Peace, no well En