Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you listen to.
Speaker 2: Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 3: So we got this back to school cash coming up here the second. It is another week down, but not too many weeks have gone by probably for you yet, but another week down. I was thinking about when we all started going back to school, Sysney and Tanya, did you what was your after school I got a big after school snack. What was your big after school snack?
Speaker 1: Tanya?
Speaker 4: Mine was a grilled cheese sandwich. But I made it in that George. Do you remember those George Foreman girls where you like just yeah, you mash it, Yeah, and so it gave you like two trying.
Speaker 1: That was awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was mine.
Speaker 2: I don't think I had one.
Speaker 5: My memories are they changed every day probably, and then I would go to dance or cheer gymnastics right after school.
Speaker 2: I don't really remember the food.
Speaker 3: Oh well, there were times of the year where I didn't. Maybe it was before I started all the sports. But mine was nachos. I would make nachossitos, the roalm tostitos already shredded cheese bean dip out of a can and all on a flat cookie sheet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's terrible. I mean there's every day for years.
Speaker 2: Well you know the things you didn't know about that.
Speaker 4: I have a grilled cheese every single day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, why didn't they tell us about that back then? They should have told us. So here we are on a Friday. Good to be with you. It is a freak gas Friday. So you can call in to get your free gas every single hour. Also, Ronnie is out in Echo Park. What's he wearing today? I haven't seen it yet. So Ronnie, be out with free gas this morning in Echo Park. If you got to go get gas this morning and you're in Echo Park, be on the lookout for the kiss a vehicle.
Speaker 1: That's him.
Speaker 3: Secrets Tier Sisney and Michael and road rage drivers. That is what we're getting into. Now, Sisney, what happened?
Speaker 5: So we're on the five Freeway and all of a sudden, Michael Will we all get cut off by this car. And then we realize and so he gets mad, right, not like road rage, Matt, but there's something happening.
Speaker 1: He yells at you.
Speaker 5: No, it doesn't yell at me, and think he just yells yells dashboard, yeah exactly. But then we see that this car so he's like furious with this car. Then this car cuts off somebody else. Then that car is fighting with the car in front of them, and the girl comes out of the sun roof on the five Freeway waving, flipping the bird to the other car, and I'm like, Michael, just slow down, get away from.
Speaker 2: These people, Like this is I don't scary.
Speaker 4: People are so mad.
Speaker 3: I don't understand this this Like, how can just driving first of all?
Speaker 1: Back it up?
Speaker 3: This behavior? How can you get that escalated? Yeah, you're just first, we're doing this. We all live in the same not only the same planet, same country, same city. We're all dealing with the same traffic. We should be bonded as Southern Californians that have to deal.
Speaker 1: With this stuff.
Speaker 3: So I don't get we're on the same team. We're really playing on the same side of the field. So to escalate to that's and then let alone. How that puts whatever chemical into your body to make you have a bad day. It changes your mood. And on top of it, with road rage, you have given other people the power to control you. It just doesn't add up. It's wasted energy, wasted time, and it's it makes you feel bad.
Speaker 5: And I couldn't believe that this passenger was because it wasn't the driver. It was the passenger that came out of the sun room. I mean, like half her body out of the sun crazy. You're going like sixty five way. We were in traffic like it was we were.
Speaker 1: They moved that person got out of the center of it.
Speaker 2: That indeed, yes, that's why it was so crazy.
Speaker 5: And I was like, get away from them, like I don't want to, like God forbid, something happens, like we cannot be near this car.
Speaker 3: No, I've been guilty of, like I get upset sometimes you don't get out my sun roof.
Speaker 1: But I've been like, are you kidding me? Yes, yes, that's what I are. You. You have got to be kidding me. I'll do that.
Speaker 3: And I'm thinking, why don't let that. We're just trying to get somewhere in the grand scheme. It's nothing.
Speaker 4: Although I will say I did tell somebody off the other day in the car. We were window to window, windows rolled down, and I just went to town.
Speaker 3: Could I hear you in the version of telling someone off, Well, I've never I never expected you.
Speaker 4: Because he went on the other side of the road. With oncoming traffic to get in front of me in the car.
Speaker 1: I just want to hear you telling him.
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 4: I said, this is so unbelievably dangerous. You should not be doing that. It wasn't my fault. You shouldn't be cutting me off.
Speaker 2: You should have cut the person farm balls.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't be going in the other lane on oncoming traffic. It's so dangerous for you and for me.
Speaker 1: And what response did you get?
Speaker 4: He said, he was sorry, he apologized, and I was shook.
Speaker 2: Is he the same age as you?
Speaker 4: Much younger?
Speaker 2: So are you scared, old lady?
Speaker 1: He's never going to make it to puberty.
Speaker 4: I think he just got his license, but I think I taught him a big lesson.
Speaker 3: I'd be scared, and I have had my license. Hey, it's a fan, Tanya with a trending report.
Speaker 1: What do you have? Tanya?
Speaker 4: Would you stay in a loveless marriage just to keep your pet?
Speaker 3: I mean, truly, I would tell you yes, But what where does the pet go if you don't?
Speaker 1: Does the pet go with the other person?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 4: So Kelly Rippa and Marknzuelos got into this on their show. She brought it up because Pennsylvania, there's a Pennsylvania bill that would actually recognize pets as family members in divorce cases, so meaning a judge could factory custody, who gets custody of the dog, just like you do with kids. And Mark basically said that he would stay in a loveless marriage just to make sure that he could be with their dog every single day. And he's saying he'd rather stay married and miserable than risk losing time with the dog. But it got me thinking about how serious people take their pets.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I think there I know oh human beings that love their pets more than they love certain human beings, yes, some some some. I also know Mark cannot speak to this because he is not in a loveless relationship. Those two actually have figured it out, so he doesn't know what Mark consuelis.
Speaker 1: You don't know what it feels.
Speaker 3: Like to be in a loveless situation, so it's easy for you to say you could handle it because you don't know that feeling. My brother, you married her when you were seven, eighteen?
Speaker 1: The very young?
Speaker 2: Were they really eighteen?
Speaker 4: I don't think, I don't think they're eight, No, they were young.
Speaker 2: They were, you know, they were and they was beautiful.
Speaker 1: But like, I have a yes, but he doesn't know. They don't know. Loveless.
Speaker 4: I have a girlfriend that shares custody with her ex boyfriend who she has a dog with.
Speaker 3: Ye I have had this happen to me, and it's fine as long as the dog or the pet goes to somebody that loves and cares for the dog and the pet, it's good.
Speaker 1: You're twenty five.
Speaker 4: Sharing custody with a dog, taking it from want like, it just feels like a lot.
Speaker 1: You have to see your ex all the time, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you're trying to like date and move on, and then you're like, I have to go give my dog to my ex boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Not only that, you're sharing me to do it all the time. So you're sharing vet, bells, food, all that.
Speaker 3: But it does happen, and people can't grow up and handle it. Coming up how to use your phone to find out how to buy outfits? You like, this is Tanya's thing. So I don't even know what I'm talking about. What am I talking about?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: So if you're looking on Instagram, you're like, oh my gosh, I really like this out, but that somebody's wearing, but they didn't tag it, they didn't link it or anything. You now can find out what that shirt or what that top is.
Speaker 3: Okay, and this is timely because she's always trying to buy my clothes for her husband. Hang on, all right, tany you take this one, and I've got a quote of the day. But it's been not uncommon for you to see something that I'm wearing. Go, I've got to get that for my husband. Yes, which Disney thinks is a bit awkward at times, a little bit.
Speaker 1: What did you discover that helps this out?
Speaker 4: You're You're not somebody who links their clothing. You're not like.
Speaker 1: People don't link their clothes.
Speaker 2: A lot of people do.
Speaker 4: That's how I find all the stuff I shot for. I love when people jobs.
Speaker 1: You ever link your clothing over there?
Speaker 2: You know, I try hard, like a whole other job.
Speaker 4: Okay, So now what you do. Let's say you like something that Ryan's wearing on his Instagram picture.
Speaker 2: Let's find something.
Speaker 5: On his Instagram picture that you like. Okay, let's use it as an example by Sam.
Speaker 1: Well, we can't stand by Sidney. You do that, well, she tells us.
Speaker 4: What tell so find something that you like. You take basically, you take a screenshot of the image on Instagram. Okay, then you like scribble on it. You just do a quick little and then somehow Google generates links to where you can buy the outfit in the picture.
Speaker 1: That you just It's so it's AI.
Speaker 3: AI can recognize the garment, the texture, test it brand.
Speaker 2: There's a screenshot. Now what do I do?
Speaker 4: I test it in a clothes that I wore myself. I did it and it popped up. It was the exact link, like the exact store I bought my clothes from.
Speaker 1: How crazy is riot?
Speaker 2: Okay? I screamshot? Now scribble okay, and then go up.
Speaker 4: It needs to be a picture where you can see.
Speaker 2: The black tank and then the black shorts he's wearing on the bike.
Speaker 1: H that was a different biking trip. What's the name brand? It's brand name.
Speaker 2: Jim Shark distance seamless tank.
Speaker 1: Seamless tank. So brilliant, more precise than that.
Speaker 3: I do like. It's a great idea. Thank you for sharing that. Now here's a quote. This is good. If you persist, you'll get it. If you're consistent, you'll keep it. If you're grateful you'll attract more of it one or two point seven Kiss FM Friday morning. All right, Sisney with the headlines this morning on this Friday, LA's kiss.
Speaker 1: What do you have? Kiss FM headlines with.
Speaker 5: Well, a big rig carrying a load of hay caught fire on the two ten in La Kenanta, Flintridge this morning. Now closing lanes, of course, and causing major backups.
Speaker 2: More on that, of course, coming up with Ginger chan Ariana.
Speaker 5: Grande is trying to track down hackers accused of stealing and selling her unreleased music photos and videos on the dark web. Cedar sin I apologized to Maria Delray residence after the hospital's construction project caused a foul odor to spread throughout the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: And the popular wee Hoe.
Speaker 5: Pig who ran through the streets of West Hollywood last weekend has been adopted by songwriter Diane Warren Dato Swift.
Speaker 1: I knew it, I knew yet.
Speaker 3: KISCEPM Dwayne Johnson. I forgot to ask him something yesterday and the kind of guy he is, the generous kind of guy he is, he came back to let us ask the one thing that we forgot to ask this, Antanya.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I do too. He's here all right. So I know that you're in the middle of some probably of workout because I see your tank top.
Speaker 3: That is a I know it is barely Thank you.
Speaker 7: They said it's a good one. You're like tiny.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, it's strappy, spaghetti strappy.
Speaker 7: Now listen, it's sexy. It's sexy.
Speaker 1: It's exactly that's what I want to say.
Speaker 3: I forgot to ask you, Emily Blunt on Sunday when you got your twenty three Legend a ward love her genius, brilliant, super superperson.
Speaker 1: She said in her intro, how kind you were? We knew that. How you like a shot at tequila? Probably knew that.
Speaker 3: But then she said, sometimes he can be filthy, filthy sense of humor. Wait a minute, I need elaboration on that. Remember we are a family broadcast.
Speaker 7: You've got to remind me sometimes. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yes, So what was she referring to? In essence, the essence of that.
Speaker 8: The essence of that is she was referring to, my sense of humor is hey, and absolutely can be oftentimes if you let me go without any restraint, just absolutely, phil.
Speaker 1: I thought, so I just want to recap.
Speaker 3: I do believe you dropped the s bom on the Disney stage on Sunday as well.
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 7: I think I did. Yes, this is what I think you did.
Speaker 3: That's the first time the S word has ever been said at the Disney Legeres Award.
Speaker 1: So congratulations.
Speaker 7: I dropped it hard. I said, Hey, everyone has a superpower.
Speaker 3: Love you buddy, thanks again for coming back. Love you too, Love you guys by Dwayne Johnson. Everybody Moana voices across the ocean. Go listen to that. It's out. Okay, let's go coming up in a second. We've got five hundred bucks and back to school cash. DJ Triple x L is about a step in here and mix it up for a Friday, They're gonna play the match game for some Gracie Abrams tickets. First running on a Friday morning. Is out live in Echo Park, giving away free gas.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, we know you're wearing a burning up shirt.
Speaker 6: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yes, Tanya told us about this new feature where you can find out what somebody's outfit is and where to buy it online. And we just put this into the system. What we use Instagram, Google? What are we using you screen.
Speaker 4: I think it's Google because you take a screenshot and you squiggle squiggle across it and then it pops right up. I knew what this was.
Speaker 1: Where his shirt?
Speaker 4: It's Jonas Brothers Merch. But Jonas Brothers dot com.
Speaker 3: So we can see a picture of you and find out where you got the shirt Jonas Brothers Merch.
Speaker 6: Wait, that's actually so cool. You'll have to show me that piece. I know you could do that on TikTok, but I didn't know you could just put it on Google and find me.
Speaker 4: I'll show you how to do it. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: But Ronnie, if you want to know what I'm wearing, just ask me. I know you want to know. I'll just tell you, well are you wearing?
Speaker 6: And you were right? This is Jonah's Brothers Merch.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, now tell us who you have. I'm wearing a blue T shirt.
Speaker 1: Who do you have? There a go park for a free gas.
Speaker 6: I'm here with Beth to use us running some errands. She thought it was a scam, but it's not.
Speaker 9: So here she goes, hello, is this really Ryan Seacres, Yes.
Speaker 1: It is not a scam. I am a human and here. How are you back?
Speaker 9: I'm great. I got forty five bucks worth of gas. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, it's a little it's a little car, it's a little Toyota. What do you expect?
Speaker 1: What erons are you running this morning?
Speaker 9: I'm going to trade to Joe's pick up some stuff, trying to beat the heat. But I kind of I don't know. It's already hot. So what are you doing today?
Speaker 3: Not Aaron's too hot for those. I may stretch my body later somewhere on a floor.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 9: Yeah, your crew, cool guys, my.
Speaker 1: Crew, Okay, good.
Speaker 3: We'll spend some time with them and then give me your real assessment. Thank you very much, and good luck today with your Aaron's Beth enjoy the free gass.
Speaker 9: Hey, thanks you a lot, Ryan, you got it.
Speaker 3: Ronnie Henry out there in his Jonas Brothers Merch Echo Park Morphree guests coming up in a little bit at truble X the Mix on Kiss FM. Let's play the match game. I got Chelsea and Hadley on to win some Gracie Abrams tickets.
Speaker 1: That show is sold out.
Speaker 3: Hi Chelsea, Hi Hadley, Hi, right, Hello, good morning, So match game, here's the deal. We'll give you a phrase with a blank in it. Whoever gets the most matches we'll win the tickets. We'll start with you, Chelsea and Corona. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, so Hattie you hang on. Chelsea, you go first. Yours is blank school, so don't say it out loud. Just think about what might go win the blank school, blank school? What could be in that Sunday Okay, Well, let's see what the panel said. She said, Sunday school panel, What did you say?
Speaker 2: I think big school?
Speaker 1: Okay? Tanya I said big school too.
Speaker 5: That was really weird because I panicked, I can't think of anything, and then I was like, I went.
Speaker 2: To a big school, big school.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: You didn't think like high school, think of school, nursing school, anything.
Speaker 1: School? All right? Ruby, I said pre school. There you go. That makes sense. At least that makes sense. Who else is on?
Speaker 2: Big school is still a thing. Mikayla I said high school, that makes.
Speaker 3: Sense, but she didn't say that. She said Sunday school. Sorry, Chelsea, they didn't come through for you. Let's go to Hadley, Hadley.
Speaker 1: Yours is.
Speaker 3: Blank grade, Hadley. Don't say it out loud, just think about it, blank grade. All you have to do is get one to win the sold out Gracie Abrams tickets.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hadley A, what what a grade? A grade?
Speaker 3: I thought you said eighth grade. I would have gone with any number but a grade. Okay, and grade first grade?
Speaker 4: Tanya, I said eighth grade, exactly.
Speaker 1: That's what I would have said. Yeah, okay, Ruby, fifth grade. I think everyone's going to guess the number here, MICHAELA.
Speaker 4: I said second grade.
Speaker 1: Those were okay, let's see. Should we do the tiebreaker more?
Speaker 4: Yes, sudden death.
Speaker 2: I love sudden death.
Speaker 1: Sudden death.
Speaker 2: Explain it, Marcus graded explaining that.
Speaker 1: Mark explained sudden Now I can't even remember.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give the clue, and they're going to go back and forth.
Speaker 1: Handley and Chelse will go back and forth guessing until somebody says I had that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, So don't say anything until we are already.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the panel writes it down, then we go back and forth. Okay, go, what is it there?
Speaker 7: It is?
Speaker 1: Blank lunch?
Speaker 3: All right, don't say anything, contestants, panel write down your answers. Then we'll go back and forth. Blank lunch. Okay, Ready, here we go Chelsea, blank lunch.
Speaker 1: What do you say school lunch? Anybody? Yes?
Speaker 8: School?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, Ruby, so you either win?
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: Now so Hadley gets a shot. What'd you say, Hadley?
Speaker 9: In school?
Speaker 1: You said school lunch?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: She already used that.
Speaker 3: No, but she said it before. That's why this doesn't work out. I think she gets a chance.
Speaker 2: They both said school, they both.
Speaker 7: If they both said school, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Sure what happened. Did he get this wrong?
Speaker 3: We screwed up. We needed Chelsea to say school. Then Hadley, what did you say? She said school? Then we go to the panel and yeah, this is an iOS glitch. So we're going to give you both tickets and sold out a racy Aprams show.
Speaker 1: Okay, sudden death congatulations. You took a.
Speaker 3: Chelsea and Corona, Attlee and l A going to see Gracie Abrams in a sudden death turn of their deaths.
Speaker 1: It's kiss on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Do you know what LARPing is? Do you?
Speaker 7: Are you a LARPer?
Speaker 1: Ruby? Do you know what LARPing is? Yes? You do? Do you larp?
Speaker 10: I wouldn't say so, but I actually I feel like maybe we all larp at some point.
Speaker 9: In our lives.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it means, but I guarantee you I am not a laper.
Speaker 10: You're LARPing right now, so I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean.
Speaker 2: There's missions for this.
Speaker 1: You can get like what is away.
Speaker 2: You can get really.
Speaker 5: Technical and be like, okay, it's live action role playing where literally you people wear costumes, pretend to be fictional characters all the things.
Speaker 2: Kind of like maybe when you go to like comic con and things like that.
Speaker 5: Okay, not now that is spilled over into a slang term for someone trying to be something that they're not, like.
Speaker 4: When you pretend to like the Zodiac whoa.
Speaker 1: LARPing?
Speaker 5: Like your friend goes to pilates twice and suddenly they are like a wellness influencer, pilates everything LARPing.
Speaker 1: So is LARPing lying.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like faking it till you make it, yeah, or maybe you don't even make it.
Speaker 3: Guilty of that, so you don't even you don't make it. You just fake it and then you fake the next thing exactly exactly. So it's inauthenticity.
Speaker 1: Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right, and this is popular to be inauthentic. And disingenuine.
Speaker 2: It's kind of just making the rounds right now, all over social media. How they larp.
Speaker 3: Who is the most proficient LARPer on this team?
Speaker 1: Probably Kanye's.
Speaker 5: She gets very enthusiastic and like into whatever it may be. Maybe it's a new workout, maybe it's a new food. Uh, you know, craze, and you get really into it. And so I think at the beginning stages you larp a little bit.
Speaker 4: It is not LARPing because it is who I am.
Speaker 3: I think you are a little LARPer. Who are you talking to little little the.
Speaker 1: Little little LARPer?
Speaker 7: It's a rap.
Speaker 2: Name is a bad thing, you know, it's not.
Speaker 1: A bad thing.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Why are you so defensive? You want to be a little to LARPer? Well, I'm a little everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't mind it if if it's.
Speaker 1: True, all right, well look for that word. And then it just.
Speaker 2: Becomes really awkward, like it shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: I just don't know it.
Speaker 3: I just I'm always like every time it gets awkward, I just want to.
Speaker 5: Yes, Ronnie Henry right now doesn't having fun.
Speaker 1: Ronnie is giving away free gas.
Speaker 2: It's all fun, literally anything, it's so personal.
Speaker 1: And then We're like, okay, the story that we brought it.
Speaker 3: Next time, we won't bring things like this up in front of you now, LARP Kiss FM. Next, Ronnie is out in Echo Park with free gas. A week we did it finally, Oh, Freddie is guts in here. Ronnie is out giving away free gas in Echo Park this morning. The first week you did it, you said you struggled with people. They thought you were scamming them. It seems like truly people are really warming up to you now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And now I think it's just because I'm finding a new approach, Like I'm going up, I'm smiling, I'm showing my bade so like I don't want people to think I'm scamming them. Like I'm like, I warm out your key card. Yes, my key card.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that'll just on anyone.
Speaker 1: All right, who'd you find Michael free gas?
Speaker 6: So I'm here? What Shelley, She's so sweet here she is?
Speaker 9: Hi, thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get the free ass. But why does Ronnie think you're so sweet?
Speaker 1: So fast?
Speaker 9: That's because I about crying when he told me he couldn't believe it.
Speaker 11: I drive all day long for work from like basically from.
Speaker 9: Like now until like nine pm. And so I do instagrat. I've on of them. I do Instacart, and Gus is so.
Speaker 12: Expensive and so this really like really saves me a lot. Like it's the sweetest thing ever, honestly.
Speaker 1: Running when you've got to run your deliveries up to the door.
Speaker 9: It depends where it's safe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought this, I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna help.
Speaker 3: There was a woman delivering I think maybe doing instagart, delivering like bottles of water the other day, parked on the street. The car was running, and I started thinking, Oh, I wonder if she worries it someone's going to take her car while the door is open and the car is running as she goes up to this apartment door. And I wanted to help her to make it faster so she had less chance. But the fact I'm thinking about someone might take her car in one minute is awful.
Speaker 12: Yeah, But also to the fact of it is like you can't just cut your car off the energy of gas it takes to do that and start it.
Speaker 9: Back up again rather than sometimes sometimes it's like a lot of fifty fifty chants.
Speaker 12: So I like greatly really appreciate. This has made my day, probably honestly, my whole year.
Speaker 3: You're so welcome. Do people ever like reach out to pitch in if they're walking by and you've got.
Speaker 1: A big load to carry, do ever often to help you?
Speaker 12: Honestly, I don't mean to be like this, but I am kind of a cute girl.
Speaker 11: So people see me with really lots of water and trying to do it all, They're like, hey, let me help you. And I feel like the little weird because like they're just some random person that's trying to flirt with me on the streets. Sometimes I do take it to help, but I love the confidence.
Speaker 1: Your energy is contagious. We need this all the time.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much. You guys.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the guest. Thank you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 11: Take care all right, Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: To money. He was so taken by her, he blew us off.
Speaker 2: She's like the girl version of him.
Speaker 3: They're gonna now have their own show. We may never see Ronnie again, Zor Larson. It's kiss FM. Let me grab Gianna. Gianna called an in Sherman Oaks. She's been on hold for a minute.
Speaker 1: Gianna, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Well it is a question that we want to try and help you with. You're asking, can I have multiple maids of honor? Tell me why you think you cannot?
Speaker 13: Okay, So I'm getting married next year and I just cannot decide for the life of me, like who should be my brad or my maid of honor. And it's just really hard. I have three best friends and I genuinely love them for like completely different reasons. I'm having a really hard time to sighting.
Speaker 3: But well, let me go to those who have actually had a wedding before. What what is your response, Sysney or Tanya.
Speaker 2: There's no rules.
Speaker 5: You can do whatever you want. If you want to have ten maid of honors and make them all made of honors, you can do that too, I know.
Speaker 13: But every time I just like, I think that I'm pick one. I just feel bad for.
Speaker 2: The other two.
Speaker 4: It's one of them married, because you could have a matron of honor and then you can have yeah comos, I had comos, so like co maids of honor.
Speaker 13: Oh, I didn't even know that I had.
Speaker 2: A maid of honor.
Speaker 5: And then my sister was matron of honor because she was already married at the time.
Speaker 13: Oh, Okay, shall I work.
Speaker 1: I always apply the pickle lemonade theory here.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: So you know the Renaissance Fair?
Speaker 2: Oh uh huh.
Speaker 1: Because my thinking.
Speaker 3: About and I've never been in a wedding. I've been in a wedding, but I've never had a wedding for myself or been a groom. So my thinking and if I were to get married, I am busting out all the rules. There's no rule or format that's got to be exact for my wedding, okay, Gianna. So that's when I started thinking about the foods of the Renaissance Fair. No rules to those foods at the Renaissance Fair. They just put together what they want and what they like. Pickle and lemonade. It's it's basically a giant deal pickle with sweet tart flavored lemon on it and it works. So my point is you don't have to play by the conventional rules. Do what you want to do for you for your wedding.
Speaker 13: That's so true.
Speaker 1: Just tell you're both your bride's honors. Pickle and lemonade, three of them.
Speaker 4: Well, pickle, lemonade and lemonad lemononade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Gianna. No rules for the wedding.
Speaker 3: That's not why are we making all these rigid, harsh boundaries wedding?
Speaker 1: Did you show you what you want?
Speaker 7: Do you?
Speaker 1: Sydney will tell you what's new this morning next on air with Ryan Secrets.
Speaker 6: Right there.
Speaker 3: It is the weekend Friday, obviously twenty first. Always stuff on our radar that we're streaming. If you're interested in some good picks. What do you have on your weekend? And watch Listicity.
Speaker 5: It's Ted Lasso season four on Apple TV Plus. He is back coaching the women's team with Rebecca and the coaches, dealing with all the drama. And there are three episodes out so far of the ten.
Speaker 2: It is so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: Jason's Today because okay, good tiny what's on your weekend watch list?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 4: This is the movie The End of Oak Street. It's in theaters. It's the suburban family's entire neighborhood has suddenly transported millions of years into the past into a dinosaur infested prehistoric wilderness. It's that movie starring Anne Hathaway. She's been doing tons of promo, but people have been saying that's really really good, so I want to go see it.
Speaker 3: She was at the d twenty three Legends event where she received her award, and she was talking about how she's pregnant, and she said her her kids are there and one was up on stage with her. We don't know yet, and pop were yelling off from the crowd.
Speaker 1: Is it a boy?
Speaker 6: Is a girl?
Speaker 1: What's the name?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, she's one of my favorite actresses.
Speaker 2: That poor girl, see me, poor girl girl.
Speaker 1: Everybody's criticizing.
Speaker 4: I know, everybody's criticizing her and saying her pregnancy bump isn't real. And she's just like, Oh.
Speaker 3: She doesn't care. She doesn't care. She's an amazing actress. I love Anne Hathaway too, all right. I got to see that, then, Ruby, what's on your weekend watch list?
Speaker 2: These shards on Hulu.
Speaker 10: So it's based on a popular book a group of wealthy LA high schoolers privileged lives start unraveling when a creepy serial killer begins targeting local teens. So five of eight episodes are out now, with new episodes on Wednesday.
Speaker 4: I started this last night and I was so scared by it I couldn't finish.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I've seen the sorts.
Speaker 10: So it's auto fiction based loosely on on the author's real life senior year.
Speaker 3: So I wonder when you say auto fiction, how loose can loose be? It could be the loosest of looses or not so loose. It really could be anything like h loosely. I grew up in La done yeslessly based on basically.
Speaker 1: Kiss FM. What up for the weekend?
Speaker 3: Well, if you're not going to stay home in the air con and watch the Shards, then we've got some other things for you to do to get out, uh the just like having festivals tomorrow at the Rose Bowl featuring The Strokes, LCD System, TV.
Speaker 1: Girl, and many many more.
Speaker 3: Also, the Lahabra Corn Festival is all weekend long corn celebrating corns. A big deal if you think about the history of corn and how it's been a part of so many cultures. Big deal corn, funnel, cakes, corn, live music. You mean corn's performing.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just its live music at the Corn Festival, and it's scrip corn with the c and it's free exactly. Also this weekend in some of California to beat the thirty first annual Plum Festival. What's your position on plum Sicany I love them.
Speaker 2: Delicious, but I don't need enough.
Speaker 1: Never I don't either. I never really buy plumbs.
Speaker 3: And then when I go to someone's house and they have a plum bowl and I eat a plumb, I think I don't have enough plums in my life.
Speaker 2: I think the same thing with peaches.
Speaker 3: Are heavenly peaches. I seek peaches. I seek peaches. Prunes, I don't seek a prune. I like a prune.
Speaker 1: Also this weekend, no prune.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about dry prunes now, Okay, I went on, No plums and prunes are different dried prunes.
Speaker 1: I quite like.
Speaker 3: The Sea Country Festival Lagunaa gall looks fun, carnival rides, food trucks and check out the live music.
Speaker 1: Tonight.
Speaker 3: It's a del versus Bruno Mars. It's a cover band that only plays music by A Dell and Bruno Mars. Cool Dine La rolls on this weekend. Four hundred restaurants in that and at the Ventura County Fairgrounds the Thrown Down Cornhole Festival.
Speaker 1: All right, that's your corn game.
Speaker 2: I love corn hole. It's fun.
Speaker 1: Are you good?
Speaker 2: I'm decent.
Speaker 3: It's the world's largest corn hole tournament with live bands. DJs and holes you put your cornhole sack in?
Speaker 4: Are you good at cornhole?
Speaker 3: Depends on my toss. Sometimes I have a nice toss. Other times Yeah, other times it's my toss and released. It's not always timed perfectly. Yeah, I understood anyway, Plan on heat though, wherever year going, whatever you're doing, it's kiss FM.
Speaker 1: Wrap it up for us, Thanks for being here.
Speaker 3: Monday, we're back with the Ryan's Roses and Dodger tickets every hour.
Speaker 1: Have a fantastic weekend, Good luck with the heat. We'll talk your money more. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday.