Speaker 1: I miss the green, for example, I'm already upset.
Speaker 2: When I find my ball in the bunker, I'm really upset.
Speaker 1: And when I find my ball in a.
Speaker 2: Fried egg Friday egg, the dreaded Friday Egg.
Speaker 3: Frida Egg, Frida egg, fried egg, Frida egg, bride egg Lie, I'm about ready to run off the golf course.
Speaker 4: Arnold Palmer is the master of nineteen. He has buddy the last two holes to catch and got over ahead of catch that. Jory, what are the things you lay races golf? I mean, have Anyboddy you haven't ever seen that?
Speaker 2: A play up the hill.
Speaker 5: Like that?
Speaker 2: And I think that's fine.
Speaker 1: Of the greatest funny I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: Him Friday Night.
Speaker 2: Maybe yes, sir, there it is, and you believe it?
Speaker 5: Pick now, No, there it is a.
Speaker 2: Win for the agents.
Speaker 6: Is it his time.
Speaker 1: Here it comes? Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 6: In your life that you seen anything like that?
Speaker 1: Hello, friends, I'm jim NANTZ. Is my great pleasure to welcome you to the Master's Tournament. I've heard it said before. It's a tradition unlike any other.
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to another edition of the Frida Egg Podcast. It is Tuesday before Masters, and I'm joined by PGA tour Sean Martin, sp Nations, Brendan Porath, and the creative director for Summit Brands, Billy Draddy. Guys, welcome on.
Speaker 2: This is this is groundbreaking. We're all in the same room.
Speaker 5: It is amazing. It's gonna be a whole new dynamic live pod.
Speaker 6: We're sitting here in this grand Augusta house that the Drady b Draddy's gracious enough to host us with. That's a new frontier in your pod empire.
Speaker 3: I think next step we have to be at the media center, right yeah, I mean.
Speaker 5: Do they have little pod centers yet?
Speaker 2: I heard they do. I don't know. You're the take smith among us, Brendan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I went looking for that this today. They have radio like radio slots, you know, to fire off all the audio takes. But I'm more of a man of a man of letters.
Speaker 2: You want to take her into cendiary takes off property. You don't want to get escorted off the future. You know, they need to have little pod rooms. Let's get phones on the golf course first, then we'll work on the pod rooms next. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, uh Master's Week, what uh is your favorite what is each of your guys' favorite master's tradition or part of the aspect of the Masters.
Speaker 6: I'll go, I mean, I it's not exactly like, you know, an underrated one. The champions dinner. I think that's cool. I mean, that's very obvious, but I think it's cool that the champ, defending champion gets to set a menu. A ton of people care about what this menu is. You know, PGA Championship has one. No one cares, you know, And how often do we see like, honestly, Gary Player and Jack Nicholas and those people in public life together anymore? We don't like and you know what, we've heard them talk. They've you know, contributed a lot to golf and sometimes you know, their thoughts aren't always the most original. We've heard them for twenty thirty, forty fifty years now. But like I think, you know, not to be morose, but like, we never know how many years we have with them, and it's good to kind of for the one week a year they're all together in public view. And I think that's still cool.
Speaker 5: If you won the Masters, what would be your champions dinner?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good crocakes.
Speaker 6: I mean obviously we know the beverage would be a monster energy.
Speaker 2: You can't and you can't complain about this on Twitter and then go straight to the monster.
Speaker 6: I wasn't complaining.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'd have to think about that. It'd probably be pretty basic. I'm just a fat, corn fed Midwest you know, you know, meeting potatoes of some sort.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool the years that Tiger wasn't going to play and his back was horrible, that he would fly up just for that, and it shows what a big deal it is that he was, you know, talking about lat year he could barely sit in. Yeah, nerve pain is shooting down his leg and he still flies up to do the Master's Champions dinner, which I mean, to your point, shows how how cool it is and what a big deal it is for guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, I know that's kind of an obvious one. I'm not really going off the books there, but I still whatever, I think it's cool.
Speaker 2: I actually I made the phones joke, but I actually like the no phones. Like I was walking around this morning taking some photos and just enjoying the golf course, not checking my mentions or you know, getting texts. I like the no phones.
Speaker 5: I'm like all in on the no phone country clubs. Like when I get to put the phone away and I like, you're just out there playing golf. It's so much more peaceful.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't need to make an Instagram story of my round, no need to see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's so billy. You've been coming here for how many years now?
Speaker 3: I guess this will be maybe my nineteenth in a row something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My favorite is actually just getting here right as the gates open and everyone everyone walks briskly to go put their chair out, and I kind of just walk slowly and you and just the procession and it changes a little bit every year, and that's part of the fun as you see all the newness that the that the club brings to the event. But there's a real, uh, there's a real serenity to the grounds. As the championship's going on, it's just like, uh, there's a great feeling that everyone is here for all the right reasons, that we're about to see something great. And I mean, the club does. I think it's the best sporting event in the world. So to just walk in slowly and kind of take everything in is always my favorite part of it.
Speaker 5: Sean, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: I have to agree with that. I did an early morning walk today. I wish the gates open at eight. I wish that they'd opened it like s in. It would have been awesome. You know, you lose, you lose some of that good light when the gates on opening you can go.
Speaker 5: You're worried about your Instagram page.
Speaker 2: Well, I've used the point shoot, so I'm gonna have to take up lestra steps. Gotta upload my computer first and then edit them, and then you know, I can't just or you're.
Speaker 5: Not worried about your story, but you're no.
Speaker 2: I like to take some good photos, so with some two thousand and five technology I love. I love under rated tradition is when like Tiger was playing, everyone's holding up these like two thousand and five point shoots because they all save their cameras for this one week a year because they need them because you can't take your phone on the grounds.
Speaker 6: This is like a super nerdy inside baseball on. But the thing I like is that in the media center press building, I should say he's the correct terminology, they have these like notepads for It's like the same kind of note style that like whatever Grantlin Rice and Herbert Warren Wind would take when they when they go out on the course, and like when you assume there's no video footage of everything, it's every whole with like note slots. You know what I'm talking about eight and a half by eleven pad, Right, Yeah, it's like an eight and a half by eleven pad. It's as like masters on it. You know, you have each hole where you're supposed to note you know what happened with the shots, presuming there's no video record of it or anything like that. So that's like shot meg and nerdy, super nerdy. So that's a cool tradition. I always grab one go out there, and I mean, I don't pretend I'm you know, Grantlin Rice or anything like that, but I don't know. That's how I like to take notes of the round. And another cool aspect of not having your phone there usually just plugging those notes into your phone at the other majors, But I don't know, that's a that's a kind of off the record one. They are, you know, an underrated one you wouldn't see.
Speaker 5: I love that the champions get to keep playing forever, because what it leads to is like Bernhard Longer a couple of years ago in contention on a Sunday Freddie Couples making his run and getting to see like that. You know, Augusta has become a place that is tougher to compete at as an older age, but it's still you can still get it around there. And if you take advantage of the holes like that, you only learn more and more and you get better at playing the golf course with age. So it's cool that these guys got to keep playing.
Speaker 2: I mean even like Larry Miies is fifty nine, I think, and it's not like he's burning up the Champions Tour, but he's made three the last four cuts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that's a cool aspect of it. Like you can have a tournament where like Trevor Illmoman plays, but like Ernie Els can't. It's an exclusive. You know, I'm not saying Andy's vig Ernie El's guy, but it's not Ernie. You know, someone who's super competitive right now, say like the fifty fifth player ranked player in the world that wasn't otherwise exempt, but you also have Trevor emblem. Like that's still a cool thing. To Andy's point about all the former champs coming back.
Speaker 2: It does make like a sudden death playoff so much more high stakes. So you think about it, like, you know, Kenny Perry in two thousand and nine loses if Nny Perray won, that he's coming back to the champions and every year he's coming and playing. Every year he's playing the Part three contest with his grandkids. Now like he's oh, this week, I get you know it. And so not only did you lose the Masters and lose the title and all that, but you lost like the opportunity to come back every year and do all those awesome traditions. So I feel like it does add weight to like to the playoffs when those do happen.
Speaker 6: So nineteen years, that's a lot of time.
Speaker 2: I mean, short sleeve rain sure.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no no. That was the US Open. It was zero restriction.
Speaker 3: But that was of course Payne Stewart at the US right. Yeah, he cut the sleeves off his rain jacket and we created a little subcategory and rainwear.
Speaker 1: Thank god.
Speaker 5: I remember my dad after that cut off the sleeves of his rain jacket and started wearing it around. He thought, I mean, if there's ever a market for short sleeve rain shirts.
Speaker 2: He's the guy. He loves him.
Speaker 5: So transitioning to this year, what's uh, you know, Tiger's out obviously the big storyline. What's the storyline you're watching going into this year that you're you're excited to see unfold?
Speaker 2: I wonder if people are more excited for a Tiger Phil showdown or like a Tiger JT showdown, Like I feel like Tiger. I think the bigger thing. I know, like the intergenerational thing is huge, but I'd be more excited basically pitching all this buddy buddy stuff were seeing there playing practic runs together. But like we could see a Tiger Phil showdown, which we've wanted for decades, And so I think that's the one really gets me more than even like a Tiger JT or Tiger Speed.
Speaker 6: So does Tiger have to be part of the equation?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, Doctor Redmond can be in there.
Speaker 6: I think the Rory Fel thing is fantastic. I think obviously Tiger is like the elephant in the room. But and again that's why this you hear like Nance and others say this most anticipated masters ever, and we kind of always come to the Masters with the little extra enthusiasm and maybe get a little hyperbolic about where it stands beforehand, but like he's not out of line. There, there's so many things to choose from. I think that the cross generational thing, as Sean alluded to with Phil and Rory and then like the amount of history between on the line, if you had them, you know, Phil, what's the four jacket Club is Tiger Arnie and Jack. I mean, and Phil has talked about this at length with his like eyes bulging and grinning like, I mean, three is great, Jimmy Demerit, Sam Sney, but four like that is a you know how Phil gets all worked up and with Rory obviously whatever six guy to win the Career Slam. I think like if you got and they have, they've had moments of I don't know, tension or needling in the past, certainly have Valhalla, Ryder Cups, twenty four Glenn Eagles, Phil you know made a joke about him suing Graham mcdal.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 6: I think if you got Phil Rory with the the Career Slam versus the four Jacket Club and oldest to win like that would be just credible and the personalities.
Speaker 2: That they are.
Speaker 6: You know, the media just loves them.
Speaker 2: I don't really remember anyone remembers the tiny spats of golf better than you do. I totally forgot about the phil commented Glenn Eagles about Rory sueing Cray McDowell. But now I totally remember any feringce of back. But you're always good for those tiny those spats in press conversa.
Speaker 6: I always, you know, I try to make mountains out of all hills. It's a member of the fake news, you know. I got all these little needles. I gotta make a big deal.
Speaker 3: So Billy, Uh, I'm excited for to see Tiger and where he ends up and for everyone to see just how far behind the curve he really is. I mean, he hasn't won anything yet, and we're talking about a major, you know.
Speaker 1: And and the reason why.
Speaker 3: We call majors is because it's so difficult to win at and all he's done is placed up until now.
Speaker 1: And so you add on the anticipation.
Speaker 3: The strong field, uh, plus the fact that he hasn't done anything yet, you know. So I'm excited to see just how far back in the field that he's going to end up. I mean, that's the way I think about it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think that his driver's been the issue with his comeback. It's the only club that's kept him out of it. And of all the majors, Augusta is the place where the driver means the least in terms of accuracy, which.
Speaker 2: Is something I mean, there's not as much with as there once was.
Speaker 5: Where's he going to hit it on one?
Speaker 3: But when he was winning, it was his putter. Yeah, that was winning everything and keeping him in championships and making him the greatest player that he ever was, you know. And he's not where he was at that time either, so you know, and the one thing about this course is the greens They get everybody, you know. So if he was putting like he did ten years ago, I would be a lot more excited for him.
Speaker 6: It's interesting today he's talking to I think Shackelford asked him about bent. You know, it's been two and a half years since he played on ben Crass or you know, played consistently on Bank Graft. He's been on Bermuda and obviously on the West Coast. And then also I thought one thing that was I took away from that is press conference was the uneven lies. He's like, I've just been playing like flat Florida courses. I've been, you know, He's like, I haven't played on a bunch of uneven lies. And obviously he smoked one from thirteen on the handing line to day. I was like, you know, it was beautiful, incredible shot. I'll remember, you know, for the rest of the week, no matter what happens, just on top of the flag and tapped it in for eagle. But I thought that was something to keep an eye on. Is like, I've been playing kind of flat golf for at least in this run up, and this is a little change, obviously the ben grass. And then we always hear about how you know, you can't tell how much undulation, how much you know, elevation change there is on Augusta on TV. Obviously it's everywhere. It's significant and extreme and and it makes you a little uncomfortable. You remember Jordan Speed actually how.
Speaker 2: A great quoterre about how uneven lies making more athletic and he's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, technical and he's less technical like someone he was at Cappel. No one's thinking about this stuff. And he's like, I play well here because like Augusta and I mean one of the rare times Capello and Augusta are probably throwing in the same sentence. But he's just because there's so much elevation change are on the side of the mountain. Not everything is just this flat perfect like robotic kind of golfing machine Dschambeau one plane swing.
Speaker 5: You know the John Deere. The John Deere has some of the most uneven lies and gotten on tour.
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 5: You know who won at the John Deere.
Speaker 6: Jordan Speed and Zach Johnson, Bryson, that's true.
Speaker 2: And Bryce was containing as an amateur here lest we not forget.
Speaker 6: Right, So Andy, what do you make of that? The uneven lies thing in the bent like.
Speaker 2: Thing is overrated real quick?
Speaker 5: The ban grass is like the easiest grass to play on in the World's there's no grain. It's everybody's always like which is green? There's no great event. I grew up playing event like I have never I never once thought about grade until I got to Florida's.
Speaker 2: Basically saying I'm gonna have to transition to putting the best putting services I've been on.
Speaker 6: Tucker's like, yeah, you just don't grain. It doesn't it goes exactly where.
Speaker 5: Yes, bent grass is the greatest grass in the world to put on, so you know, and uh, I think uneven lies is total factor. What it What it does is it separates the men from the boys, Like you can't be a pretender with your irons and hit good shots off on even lies. Like the greatest iron players play well at augusta year and year out because they're the best. That's where it separates it. In the golf course, if you it asked you to hit spectacular, world class shots time after time to make birdies. It's why we see these big swings on the back nine especially, is the golf course just over and over again, asks you to hit this great shot. If you hit it, you've got a great look at Bertie and you're probably going to score really well. But if you don't, that's when you know the fun starts and you got you know, it's tough to you have to hit a great shot to make a four. It's it's such a position golf course. If you're in position, you can attack it, but you still have to hit a great shot. If you're out of position, you have to have a miraculous shot to make that Bertie. So with that, the I mean, if you go down the list of the guys that have played the best at Augusta over the years, they're all exceptional iron players. And if you look at this current generation, who are the best Augusta players? Phil he can't drive it. I mean one of the worst drivers. He's probably the worst driver of the golf ball. Of the twenty greatest players in the world of all time, You've got just You've got d and speed led the tour and strokes gained approach last year. Tiger Woods is the greatest iron player ever. I mean, you keep going down the list, justin Rose, exceptional iron player, like Paul Casey, great iron player, like these these guys, they're they're there for a reason. I can't believe Sergio, how nobody cares about the defending champion. And it's not like it's It's not like it's Danny Willett. It's not like it's Trevor Immleman. It's Sergio Garcia.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's just that's poor Sergio. You know, he just he caught it out a year. That's whatever. Tiger hasn't been here for two years. And Phil's one and Rory's one, and all these things have happened in the Q one, the first quarter or that. You know, the most notable thing is Sergio named his daughter Azalea.
Speaker 2: It's tough to find you follow up storyline on Sergio because for so long it was Sergio hasn't won a major, sure, and now it's like, well, Surgia is really good and he's got a major. He's got everything. He's got a major, So we don't really talk about that. He's married. I want to talk about his love life, you know, like all we can talk about Sergio is he's really really good. But that's not a good take.
Speaker 3: I think actually for Sergio, it takes the pressure off him totally.
Speaker 2: I mean, I totally agree, but I think.
Speaker 3: He couldn't ask for better conditions to try and defend his title.
Speaker 2: And he's playing well, like he played about the match play. His daughter was born like days before the match.
Speaker 3: Play, and he's not even in the discussion with all these big names. He's no one's even saying it. So I mean, I think he's in great shit.
Speaker 5: His last three starts t seventh at the Mexico WGC Mexico fourth at vallast Bar and he made it to the round of sixteen at Austin.
Speaker 2: With his wife about to give birth, and then days after his wife does give birth. So like he's playing well enough that he played great wall handling all those distractions.
Speaker 6: And he won the Santapore Open. Don't forget about that. He's already won this year, big, big time. Steith couldn't win the Santaporn Open a couple of years ago, remember that through off his whole year. Yeah, they sent him out to Singapore and he was just never chasing dollars. Is exhausted the rest of the year. But Sergio want.
Speaker 5: It all right. So Tea Times came out today. What are the Tea Times you're watching? We're gonna exclude Tiger from this.
Speaker 2: I was disapointed with the Tiger repairing real quick. I thought that they kind of eased him into it. It kind of reminded me in twenty ten they put him with kJ and Matt Kucher. I don't know nothing. It's Mark Leishman, great year, last year. Nothing, it is Tommy Fleewood, two of the best players in the game. But I don't know. They just they had there's a Pizaze, to put him with a speed or a Roary, or just with someone else another epic name, and I feel like this kind of I was surprised by who they paired him with. We'll put it that way.
Speaker 6: What are you what are you looking for? Underrated tea time? A tea time?
Speaker 5: I like, which one are you most excited about?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 5: I love?
Speaker 6: I love the fred Couples, how Tom Lee and Joaquin Neeman trio. I mean, that's that's howdible. There's just storylines for days.
Speaker 2: He's a global ambassador.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've got Asia and South America and like mister America Freddie Couples and they all hit a different you know how Ton and Nieman obviously they destroy the ball. Couples kind of just has that old man game to get around, you know, obviously doesn't hit it as far like I think that's like loaded with all sorts of storylines. I'm pretty excited they put champions or amateurs all play with the former first timers. Yeah, yeah, I love that trio.
Speaker 2: I actually love I love the there's a traditional Master's champion, US AM Champ and US Open Champ, but with Brooks out Justin Thomas Fille's that role. So Sergio and Justin Thomas is a good twosome. And I don't know what we'll see from Doc Redmond. He made the cud of bay Hill, but sometimes an amateur plays well. It's a cool story. But I think Sergio and Justin Thomas together is is pretty sweet. And I like that one.
Speaker 1: Brendan, I just met you.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to one up you, but I actually like the Sandy Lyle Seawu Kim who are here is a great conversationalist out there. And Doug Gim pairing. I mean, I don't know Sandy Lyle personally, but I hear he's a little bit salty, and you put him with Seawu Kim and Doug Gim right after Here's the lineup, the Zach pairing, the Tiger pairing, the Sergio pairing, the Bubba pairing, the Reed Hoffman pairing, the Horsel pairing, and then boom, Sandy Lyle with Seawu Kim and Doug Gim. He is he could get thrown off the grounds. I mean, again, I do not know him personally, but I hear he's salty. I think you put it with those two guys that he can't really air anything out with.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be an accident winning to happen.
Speaker 5: If only he could add Manty in there, Yeah, yes, exactly, a little cross British rivalry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that would be great.
Speaker 5: I think this is kind of a cop out.
Speaker 6: It's a big time pairing.
Speaker 5: But the philm Michaelson, Ricky Fowler Matt Kutcher pairing something that is crazy. As this crop of major lists, there's no like really great player without a major, Like I'm sorry, like I'm not putting Ricky Fowler in the same conversation as Sergio or like Lee Westwood even or like because Ricky he's won what seven times in his career if.
Speaker 2: You're counting international, it sounds about right, seven and those are two big European Sergio had thirty.
Speaker 5: I mean, and you know, Matt Coocher, he's been a really regular contender. He's probably he's probably an other guy that you could consider the best player without a major. And over the last three years we've just seen this flurry of first time major winners, so that we've depleted the stock of great players without a Major. But they're playing with the guy that was the greatest player without a Major for the probably the longest time outside of Manty.
Speaker 2: Speaking the best players out of Major. I do like the Hideki and Paul Casey pairing along with Pat Desider like Paul Casey and little under under the radar, but a good master's pikes played well here a lot few years one valast Bar Hideki has always played well, plays well here. Been a little slow start for my guy.
Speaker 5: But I gotta ask, you can hideki Win?
Speaker 2: He is a cape. Yes, he's capable of winning. When he was number two in the world rankings and people would ask that question and guys they're like, yeah, I mean he's literally the second best player in the world.
Speaker 5: Did that get asked at all?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I know my favorite Twitter account can hideki Win. Uh t tweeted it someone or we responded to someone who said that the Schamanker Sharma questions today were the Hideki questions.
Speaker 6: That's true. That's a great.
Speaker 2: Conker Sharma is a big deal man. There was twenty one years old.
Speaker 6: That's a There was a Sharma theme through everyone's press conference. Everyone got asked about Sharma.
Speaker 5: Who's more important in terms of international is that how Tang Lee from China or Sharma from India.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think you're asking questions above our pay right and you're getting into geopolitics.
Speaker 2: And those are both. Those are both two tough countries because they both there's so many things conspiring against the larger populace playing golf. You know, shamank Er Sharma could win the Masters, but what is there There's like seven golf courses in India and they're all private or you know.
Speaker 5: I think they should do a Battle of Big Horn a pay per view with Sharma against how Tong Lee. It'd be like the most watched event of all time.
Speaker 2: Put on ESPN plus a little over the top content.
Speaker 3: No, the Ocho, it's got to go on. Theo Ocho needs that comment.
Speaker 2: Big Congress would pick a better venue.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, it wouldn't be Bigger Horn. We we could do it out in uh at that course in India, The Hero of course with Gary player Special.
Speaker 2: I actually love that course. It's like so egregious that I enjoy it completely agree. It's like playing a Disney World.
Speaker 6: It's not subtly bad. It's in your face bad and you can enjoy it for that reason.
Speaker 5: It went so far that it's good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly. But kind of one thing I like about the Masters is they they they don't acquiesce to television demands and the fan demands of like we need Tiger, Phil and Rory all the day. Other you get that at the other majors.
Speaker 2: Well, they did stack those feature groups pretty good if you look. I felt like the teacher.
Speaker 5: They don't have as deep of a field though.
Speaker 6: They give you Tiger and you're upset because he's playing with Leash and Fleetwood, like you're at well, not upset.
Speaker 5: You're upset that he's playing with two other top twenty players in the world.
Speaker 6: But they don't. They never kind of I mean PGA obviously they put the three major winners together, but like a lot of the they usually give you the big guns all together, whereas Masters will kind of like a big gun, kind of like the top twenty player and then maybe an amateur or lesser guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, give me his genesis open pairing of him and JT and Rory. I mean that they've seen it, I guess already, but I mean, come on.
Speaker 6: That's Big Tour just trying to get like over the top subscriptions for PGA Tour Live. You know they can. They're just that's a business with masters, like they don't need to dabble with that.
Speaker 5: Can we talk about Phil's outfit today in the practice round the dresser.
Speaker 6: I'm not the expert here on this.
Speaker 3: I don't know a lot about this stuff, but I could give you what I do know, okay, and that is that Rene Lacoste in nineteen thirty stopped wearing woven shirts to play tennis because people decided that knit shirts were more comfortable and actually truly performed better. So the fact that Phil says they're stretchy, meaning his woven shirts, you know, I mean my boxer shorts. My old boxer shorts were stretchy too, But now I've got on knit boxer shorts and it's like almost like stealing. I mean, it should be against the rules. It feels so good. So if that's if that's what Phil's reason for it is because it's stretchy, I'm not buying it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like there's something else behind it.
Speaker 6: He didn't really have a great answer for it. Yeah, he's a stretchy comfy.
Speaker 1: I liked it. I wanted to try it. It was stretchy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he needed more. He needed a better description and more prepared answer coming in for that.
Speaker 5: I went to ESPN and the the photo on the front page was Tiger in his blade collar T shirt, next who looked like he just got done with like a workout. Next to Phil in this button down treashshirt, who looked like he just got off the office.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a dad's standing at a little league game or something like that.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, I mean long sleeves with like the cuffs. It had his logo on the cuffs. Its just was. I walked up and I couldn't. I walked up to the tent tee at eight thirty this morning. I'm like, got my coffee, trying to get in, get in the flow. I'm looking for Tiger more than anything. And then all of a sudden, Phil stre I was like, wait, why is he wearing long sleeves? Like wait, why is it? I's got that pattern? And then I whip around the front and I see it's buttoned out all the way. I just it took me like ten minutes to figure out what what he was wearing. And then I get back because you have no phone. I get back to the press center and it's obviously all the rage. It's like, what the hell is he wearing?
Speaker 2: Also, he saved it for a big moment the practice on the Tiger. He knew all eyes with me on him today and so he decided this is what I'm gonna this is my statement I make with my fashion today.
Speaker 6: It's just with the gloves and the pants. It was just a very odd ensemble. But that's what we expect, I guess from Phil at this.
Speaker 5: Point, What's what's the worst Master's look of all time? I mean there's been some Alzheimer's.
Speaker 2: Pij loves his Phil's silver surfer outfit.
Speaker 5: He looked like the tin man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was gray on gray. I just I'm not a big I'm not a huge fashion guy, but I do know that gray on gray is not a great one.
Speaker 6: We're talking, we're talking about fashion and then different like making judgments when we're actually in the room with the expert.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to reserve it for this year actually because I think the blade collars are actually the worst.
Speaker 1: That I've seen.
Speaker 3: You know, in fact, that they call them collars is completely incorrect. It's a collar band that then collar is attached to you know, that's what they're They're wearing a shirt with a collar band. And of all the people that I thought would kind of put a halt to it, I thought Augusta was the was the group that would say, no, we're sorry that you know, you have to have a traditional shirt on.
Speaker 1: But they didn't.
Speaker 3: And I guess that's okay, but I truly think they look ridiculous.
Speaker 6: You're in You're in good company on that day. We've been railing against us now for more than a year, right, I mean, they're offensive. They look like you should be going down Washington Road to Planet Fitness or something and getting a quick lift in. And you know, Billy Payne was asked about this last year. It was my favorite moment maybe of the week.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: Somebody asked Billy Payne, like, you know, uh, you know, chairman, what do you think of these Nike shirts? You know, what is a I mean, it's not a collared shirt. And he kind of like it's like, I'm not I'm not familiar with what you're referring to, and they like moved on. But the moment between that question and waiting for the answer was like one of my favorite moments of the week. It's a legitimate question, is it not?
Speaker 1: It is? It is.
Speaker 6: I think if you're some like fifteen handicap and you show up at a course that requires a collared shirt, they're probably telling you to go home exactly.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm so surprised that.
Speaker 3: I mean, they had a year to I guess they and they've covered it. They think it's okay, which to me, you know, I liken it to Paul Goidos wearing a mock turtle neck. You know, I think I think good looks will prevail and people realize that, you know, putting a collar on actually looks better. It does serve a function. It blocks the back of your neck from the sun. So they got, well, we'll be able to spot all the Nike guys in the airport is all have sunburned back of necks after they missed the cut.
Speaker 5: One of my favorite looks is when Day pairs the blade collar with his kevlar vest.
Speaker 6: Oh, I mean kevlar vest slash, you know, Joe West behind the plate.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 6: You know, he looks like he's ready to call balls and strikes and some of that stuff, but I you know, like he's a That's the problem is Like I've said this before, I generally don't mind Nike. I get a lot of stuff from my kids that's Nike. I get some other stuff from myself that's Nike. But Nike Golf tends to offend my sensibilities. But I think you guys know, like Tiger's blade collars are like a little different because his shirt seemed like different than like the rary ones in the day ones. I don't know if he's got like a different maybe it's just the way it's tailored, but they're like baggier, like he was.
Speaker 2: At the hanging down. Yeah, yeah, pull it.
Speaker 6: Up because like the V was going up into like his Adam's apple and you have to like readjust it and pull it back down. I don't know, it's a lot of fashion talk. I'm not an expert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just poor fitting, either as the wrong size on or it just doesn't fit them well.
Speaker 5: But Billy scripting's become really big, and I feel like the last five years, everybody puts it out there, what's it. What's the key to good scripting?
Speaker 3: And I think you know, from a brand standpoint, it's it's just it's being able to remember what they were wearing so that you know, when you make it to your your pro shop or your retail venue, you you you can resurrect what was in what was out on the course. Uh So, to me, that's always consistency. I think, you know, I think the people that either have a Sunday shirt or something like that, that's always it's memorable and it I think, yeah, I think just consistency is the best. If you're sending a message, just send one message.
Speaker 2: The one movement I did not like though, was when staff they'd have a staff would have their entire team in the same outfit. So you'd have like two guys from the same company, We're in the same exact thing, looking like they can line up for batting practice or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 3: I think you can, you can stay to consistency but have have variant within guys. I think whatever a guy wears should match his personality for sure.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Uh, and all the brands that are in this you know kind of scripting game have enough product that they could do that.
Speaker 6: The scripting, I mean, it's an entire it's like a cottage industry now, you know, they've really how old is a phenomena what would you say, it's like a decade now.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's a byproduct of our content environment which needs more content and.
Speaker 6: More mostly Nike. The Nike started probably and then they.
Speaker 2: They probably started with Tiger, and then it's just trickled down to more and more obscuter players.
Speaker 6: So this week chees Reevey got a scripting release. Do you know that there's some people who like kind of like try to figure out, like, and I'm not could somebody.
Speaker 5: Just get him a hat that fits? Just happens.
Speaker 6: It's a good it's it's it's just interesting now, like what's the last frontier of who gets.
Speaker 2: Script what's his company? I guess I get that if you're like that, if Chezu is your one guy, I mean, you gotta do it right. It's your big it's your super Bowl for whatever your brand is. If if a guy is wearing your stuff in the Masters, it's more when you're like, what.
Speaker 6: Kind of coverage are you expecting out of that?
Speaker 5: I did a Master's scripting search on Twitter before this, and uh popped up Robert Streb with PGA Door Apparel master scripting from twenty sixteen. I mean, this stuff lives.
Speaker 6: You're getting up in Martin's kitchen with PGA Tour apparel and Streb. That's like where I.
Speaker 2: Would honestly think that Streb would dress himself a little bit surprised by that.
Speaker 5: How does it work?
Speaker 6: Do you do you?
Speaker 5: Does the player have any input in this?
Speaker 1: I think every deal is different.
Speaker 3: You know, in my experience, you you put together a script and you you send it, you know, to the event, and you know, in some cases they wear it, in some cases they don't. You know, It's it all depends on the deal and how I think each apparel deal with each player is probably a little bit different. So you know, in some cases, when I worked with Tom Watson, if he didn't want to wear something, he just didn't wear it.
Speaker 1: But he's Tom Watson, so you know, you just said it's.
Speaker 3: Okay, And so I would I would assume that, you know, with some of the bigger companies where the money is really it's tied to it is tied to what this guy's wearing in the event. They have to wear it.
Speaker 6: So what's what's like the exposure like of a of a day at the Masters versus no the other forty eight events. You know, I mean I assume it's it's pretty substantial that if you're signed or you're under contract, unless you're say Tom Watson, Tiger Rory, things like that. I mean, you need to kind of get on board with the Master's plan and their mark because I assume, I mean, I'm not Darren Ravel, but I assume like the marketing opportunity for you know, an hour of Masters coverage is equal to the other forty eight events. I don't know, So I think you got you gotta get on board.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta, you gotta be you gotta be a team player. What at a regular event, do you just did they just get a pick from Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you you have a seasonal wardrobe that you give them and and and it'll rotate over the course of a month.
Speaker 1: You know, they don't wear anything twice.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's but it's it's less rigid than with you know, I mean, when when Saturday and Sunday come along for the Masters, you want you want to be knowing what what your guys gonna be wearing.
Speaker 6: Speaking of twice, Tiger has been in that same grotesque like pink gradient to gray, you know, going from like the like left shoulder down to the right shoulder at least twice in this comeback, because I mean, it's the shirt you can't forget, but he wore it at the Hero What. Yeah, he wore a vals bar, but he wore at the Hero too. I mean it's it's a shirt you never forget, but he's definitely worn it at least twice. You figure, like just a plain navy or something that you could wear that multiple times, but this is one you can't wear it twice in the you know, same timeframe of a year, but he already.
Speaker 5: Has so picks. Who you guys got predictions for what?
Speaker 6: Low am low aussy?
Speaker 2: Well we're not.
Speaker 5: We're going We're gonna stay mainstream here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're going pretty far off the We did get off the rails there, but we're raining it back end.
Speaker 6: I kind of enjoyed it, to be honest with you. How many how many podcasts are you gonna listen to? I'm gonna go on another divergence here. How many podcasts are you gonna listen to that are just talk about picks the cores Tiger being back. I enjoyed talking about collars and scripting. That was more fun than the usual content you got to you gotta stand out and.
Speaker 2: When the golf media zigs the fried eggs eggs, that's the point.
Speaker 6: Gotta be distinct add value. I don't need to hear any more about Tiger's you know, strokes, gaining this and that, rather talk about his collar.
Speaker 5: He hasn't won in a blade collar.
Speaker 6: Is that true?
Speaker 5: That might be a big.
Speaker 2: Storyline existed in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he has never won in a blade collar, that's true.
Speaker 2: The mock turtlenecks, though, he had some good years in the mock turtlenecks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was that was his sweet spot, was the mock turtlenick years.
Speaker 5: How did the mock turtleneck come of being?
Speaker 3: It was in the seventies and it was really hot out and a guy was wearing a turtle neck and he's about to win the event and he cut off the sleeves and all of a sudden he had a short sleeve.
Speaker 1: Mak no, I actually have no idea.
Speaker 2: The names of these things fascinating me, like mock, Like, all right, we got this thing. It's kind of like a turtle neck, but it's not what are we gonna call it? I guess, you know, kind of a mock sure, but like we've got this collar, I guess a blade. It's not really a blade.
Speaker 1: I mean a mock turtle neck.
Speaker 3: Sounds like something that Uncle Eddie would wear in in Christmas vacation, right, you know then, Dicky, you know it's that that's kind of like a mock turtle neck.
Speaker 2: There's no there's a collar. There's no collar, there's no blade. Why does a blade collar? Something?
Speaker 5: Something I noticed watching all those old masters was how a few guys wore hats back in the day.
Speaker 2: And Roy didn't wed the hat a hazel team. That was awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that. I think we gotta get rid of hats. But that's where a lot of money is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I noticed they were making them take them all off.
Speaker 2: Them run a wet comb through the hair, because they all looked slightly like they'd done a little bit with their hair. Hair.
Speaker 6: Usually those press conferences that keep.
Speaker 5: Mob I think filter beat up. He like tired Phil.
Speaker 6: There were some grays in there, for sure.
Speaker 2: I love the shaggy hair. I don't know, he looked, he looked crazy. The shaggy hair, the button down I love. I love disheveled Phil. He's got the whole, like just mad sciences vibe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you guys, you guys don't want to don't want to say reveal your picks.
Speaker 2: I mean I think I really like Rose. I just that's very trendy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm joining that, jumping on that bandwagon. I think it's like.
Speaker 2: I think Speed could do it. I don't know you do. He's yeah, I mean, no matter how he plays in Houston, I mean the week before, he plays well here. I mean every he's played four times, he's had the fifty four hole lead three times and the other time he was two shots back. He always plays well here. That's not like and everyone's like always playing horrific and like, yeah, he missed the cut of Avalas where he played really bad, but he had like four strate top twenties before that, Like his bad he was hitting it so good that his bad putting was Still he's still finishing top twenty.
Speaker 6: I am for sure a Rose guy. I know, I hate how mainstream it's become. But he's gone T second, T six, T second obviously last year. I think he's playing well. He's been playing well since the end of twenty seventeen. He's a ball striker like Andy alluded to knows every position to be in on this course. I think, like, if you were to ask me, you know, of the top ten to fifteen players in the world, who is most likely to at least be in the hunt or be around I think would be Rose, of course, Like who's the most likely to shoot like sixty six, sixty six, you know, seventy and win by like four. Probably not Row, probably like say Justin Thomas. But you're gonna ask me, like who's like, who can I bank on being there? Like in the top five to seven players and one or last tea times on Sunday. I go with Rose, And that's just where you know. That's why I'm gonna take him. I think he has the best chance to be there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I think he's uh, he hasn't finished up probably like the top twenty in like the last decade or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I think it's worst finished since twenty eleven is T twenty five?
Speaker 5: Yeah, top twenty five. I think he hasn't finished out side of the top twenty five and just automatic.
Speaker 3: So I like Rory with a recent victory under his belt. I think he really likes his golf course. I can remember watching him play this golf course, thinking that, you know, he wasn't gonna lose this thing.
Speaker 1: For a couple of years, and he did.
Speaker 3: But I like the fact that he's got a recent w and I like how much he plays well at this golf course.
Speaker 1: So I like Rory.
Speaker 2: He sounded good in his presser. He's talking about how, you know, because augustin National we talk so much about how experience and missing it in the proper places is so important, and he's kind of talking about how that had gotten him into this very conservative mindset and so he'd get on the grounds and he would be too like he said, I'd give the golf course too much respect. He said, this year, I'm just gonna try and go out and play more aggressively. And I mean that's what Rory has to do. You know, we see him when he's playing his best. He's shooting fine a round sixty fours to win at bay Hill, and I was like his final round scoring average in his stroke play with on tour sixty six point seven, which is nuts.
Speaker 5: So he just has to get it. Seems to me that he has had trouble avoiding like the one bad, like his bad round needs to be seventy two, oh to seventy four, seventy five, that because he's he's been shooting, you know, he's finished in the top ten ton, but it's like he's never been in contention in those rounds because in early round seventy five or that you know, seventy seven on Saturday and when Speef won, like he just hasn't avoided the disasters and and just it's the key to Rory is always keeping the momentum going with those par saves, because like he's a guy that I really feel like has like you know, he needs that momentum to keep going to like he's not, but we'll see. I think his I've heard he's been talking to facts and more so.
Speaker 2: They've played nine. I think last week he was last year he was talking. I think he was being a little bit half joking. But last year he left and he's like, hey, Lisa, I didn't have any nines in the forties this week. That's progress.
Speaker 6: That's that's why I kind of love That's why I like him. Though he shoots at forty and then like comes in like thirty two. You know, he's just I don't know, he's got what you have forty on it in somewhere in his card and a lot proceeding like two or three years at the Master.
Speaker 2: Six of his past eight Masters, he's had a score of seventy six or higher.
Speaker 6: So what did you think about his his line today that he needs to be more aggressive. He's talking about I mean two and three. He's like, I put on Thursday morning and I want to put you know, numbers up on the board.
Speaker 2: I loved it, but it doesn't I'm the only problem with that. That might not be the year that this that pays off. It's gonna be colder. It seems like there's cold front coming in Wednesday. It's gonna rain Wednesday, which always gets people excited about Rory's chances. But it seems like I.
Speaker 5: Kind of for that a couple of years ago. What I remember, I was going to take speeth and then it rained, and I was like, Rory, everyone falls for that.
Speaker 2: But I think it's gonna be It's gonna be cold and hard and firm. I mean, it's not gonna be a year where guys are challenging to seventy.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm taking j T.
Speaker 5: I think this is gonna be the coronation of JT is the best player in it all, back to back majors. Yeah, he's I think he's the best player in the world. And he's good at everything. Great short game, great iron player, drives the ball really far and can really putt. And I think this is the week where it all comes together. He's played pretty well here in his two appearances. Not great, but when you look at everything you want at Augusta, he's got it. And last year he played a really good round one of the rounds. But I think this is, uh, this is the year for JT. You guys got any sleepers, anybody you're gonna surprise.
Speaker 6: I'm a We talked about his pairing kind of being a rough draw earlier. I like Burger a lot. I think he's in the positive on all the Strokes game numbers. It's two starts. I think it's like thirty seventh is his worst appearance. This is his third start.
Speaker 5: I think he was twenty, top ten, top seven. I think he finished seventh. Is a rookie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I think like he can be long enough when he wants to be. In his odds, it's more like an odds play. He's like he was like one hundred to one when I was looking at this seemed really high given the talent and press performance. And he's been fine this year. He's not there's been no weakness in his game. He's in the positive on all the strokes game metrics. I think Burger's odds are a little off.
Speaker 2: I feel like Oustasan will just finish top five because he just does that. He does nothing all year and then he comes to a major finish top five.
Speaker 5: Billy, you're going with Sandy Lyle, right, yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, him and on hell Cabrera. I always like he's always my dark horse.
Speaker 2: On Hill's a bad pick. He shot seventy seven to the Monday qualifier for Houston's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well from Argentina.
Speaker 5: Probably.
Speaker 3: You know that's even when he's won, he's been a long shot.
Speaker 1: So the fact you're saying that he might not play with.
Speaker 6: The masters at the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Also, don't forget ted Potter Augusta favors left handers, so you heard that in her first.
Speaker 6: He's worried about the Part three contests, the.
Speaker 3: First he might win, which would chink him on the regular one.
Speaker 2: No, he'll break that defend our first Part three contest to win the Masters.
Speaker 6: He's defending Part three champions. Last appearance he won.
Speaker 5: All right, I I like, can't lay, Let's get it in sleep. All right, I'll go, I'll go deeper, I'll go. I'm going. Well, is Bryson a sleeper? Sure, I'll take it Bryson. I actually think Bryson could win.
Speaker 2: I agree that I was waiting for Brendan to bring up an artist joke and I was going to pipe in the Brendan but actually or that Bryce would actually be a good pick.
Speaker 6: But I was between him and Burger. I mean, it's hard. I have an unrequited love for Bryson.
Speaker 2: So playable at bay Hill, playable here, he's amateur.
Speaker 5: He's gonna go full Necker soon bring it he should? Yeah, all right. Overrated, underrated golf shoes.
Speaker 6: As a golfer or a golfer as a golfer. Yeah, I think underrated. I think I kind of enjoy the new era of you know, different styles and comfort and it's not so rigid as it used to be, you know, with the saddleshes. So they're underrated.
Speaker 2: I think overrated. We've gone way too far away from spikes of any kind, like these plastic ridges just aren't doing it for me. They're basically we're basically wearing sneakers.
Speaker 3: I mean, I support golf shoes because I truly like him. I run the spectrum from what what you like is what I like, which is you want the most comfortable pair of shoes that are sneakers that you can play golf in, And I love that. But I also have a pair of like six hundred dollars bench made Tassel killed d shoes, which I think are the coolest things on the planet, and I actually like playing in them because they're handmade shoes and they actually just feel great on your feet.
Speaker 1: You know, they're really well, well, well made shoes.
Speaker 3: And I think if you're gonna have to wear a traditional golf shoe, that's the way to go.
Speaker 5: I'm going way overrated, don't I don't think spikes are necessary.
Speaker 2: Sam snee played barefoot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've come to the realization that I play better without spikes.
Speaker 3: He also had five inch toes, though he could grab into the ground with his toes.
Speaker 2: Just kid out, you.
Speaker 1: Guys, believe me. That's how rich you guys are. You guys actually believe me.
Speaker 5: Underrated, Amen, corner.
Speaker 2: The holes are the name the holes. I'm gonna say overrated only because I think what they did to eleven was a travesty and I'm thirteen. I'm not sure what they're gonna do with that, So I think I'm offended by eleven. I wish they had kept it. Those trees on the right you need to go.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's hard to say it's underrated, right, I mean, it gets like more puff and praise than any stretch of holes in the world.
Speaker 2: So what's the bear trap?
Speaker 6: It's just snake pit.
Speaker 5: It ushered in the era of naming holes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ushered in one hundred years ago, seventy five years ago. I think it's overrated because god, that's I mean.
Speaker 2: It's hurst to say a little bit. But sure, yeah, sure, I'm with you.
Speaker 6: It can't possibly be underrated.
Speaker 2: It's actually the fiftieth anniversary of the naming of a man corner. I heard someone asking questions about it in the press, as if something's perfect, can it be overrated? Wow?
Speaker 1: Because I think that's the perfect name. I really do. I think it's the perfect name, and when you nail.
Speaker 3: It, people could talk about it a lot. But it's only because they nailed it. You know, nothing else has had the teeth that a man corner has. And I think it's I think it's right on, and I love it. And I love it when they start menching it the broadcast, you get excited because you know the fun part's coming up.
Speaker 2: So and I said that, and it is the first place you had when you get on the property. Yeah, you go right there. I mean there's nothing cool in that that spot. And then especially if you get to play Augusta, like getting on to twelve is otherworldly because that's the one spot.
Speaker 3: That you can't go or yeah, you can't see you've never seen it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I think it's the whole thing is.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna sound Disney like, it's magical. It's awesome. So I love a man corner.
Speaker 2: Change my opinion, I might reach in my take.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a trained designer, was born a salesman.
Speaker 5: All right. So most underrated item at Augusta, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna go Pmento cheese. I think it's been a bad few years for Pmento pr and I love Pmento. So I think Pento or I got the question wrong. I think Pento is underrated it got overrated for a while, and then it just got bashed down and beat new oblivion. So I think Pimento needs to kind of be brought back up in it's proper space.
Speaker 5: The Master's menu board was a stock exchange, you would be buying pimento.
Speaker 2: Pimento got pummeled the Plento bubble burst. But now yeah, buy low and it's back on the way up.
Speaker 6: I think you can't. I mean, you can't overrate the the biscuits, the chicken, sausage, biscuit. I could sit there and have like twenty five of those. If the problem is, you know, I'm in public, and I don't want to look like a sociopath. The biscuitsandwiches are amazing. You can give me chicken, you give me sausage, does not matter. It's the biscuit. Maybe these are well publicized, you know, and everyone thinks they're the best thing already. But like I could not possibly say enough good things about the biscuit, sandwiches underrated.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with the barbecue. I remember the day when they used to serve barbecue sandwiches that weren't hot, and those those were closer to cat food than really eating a sandwich is really disappointing.
Speaker 1: But now that they're.
Speaker 3: Hot, it's you know, you come from the cold North and you come down here and you're itching for some good barbecue, and that now is a great sandwich. And I actually like it if it's been in the warmer for a little a little bit longer, because then the.
Speaker 1: Edges are crispy, so good.
Speaker 3: I mean, I literally can't pass one of those green huts without grabbing one. And you guys, you can't see me on the podcast, but I look like I've had a couple of barbecue sandwiches.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: That that'll do it for the preview, and uh, we will be back maybe after I don't know.
Speaker 2: Analyzing Doug Game's low Image performance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know who's gonna be low AM.
Speaker 2: I'm very curious toe what Neman does.
Speaker 5: I think he's obviously the odds on favorite.
Speaker 2: He is number one in the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're not going out on a.
Speaker 6: Lamb, you you two. Debating the low am is a proper way to end this podcast, you.
Speaker 5: Know, Doug Him, Doug Him, I don't know if he hits, He's not that long. Yeah, you know, Doug Him's a Chicago product Arlington Heights, grew up in my backyard, but.
Speaker 2: Literally just quite a story he did.
Speaker 5: He he needed a place to stay and I said, you can, you can stay under the start.
Speaker 1: I would like see what's his home course Sunset Valley.
Speaker 5: Oh, he's out in Arlington Heights.
Speaker 3: Is that Is that closer to him on the line? No, No, it's losing my Chicago like.
Speaker 5: I think he. I don't think he had a home course.
Speaker 2: For a while. I think he.
Speaker 5: I'm going to get into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's I would love to see Nemen do it, just because I mean he's Chilean. I can't name the second best Chilean golf forever, so it would be sweet to see him get low am and have a good pro career after he know.
Speaker 5: I think Neiman will get it. I'm bummed that toto Ghana.
Speaker 6: Shout out toto Ghana. Big dreams for that guy last year and he just got nuked off the course.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, guys, thanks for coming on, Thank.
Speaker 6: You, Thanks Andy bye.
Speaker 5: You've been listening to the fried Egg podcast.
Speaker 1: We do the digging for you.