Speaker 1: The Big Game is almost here, and there's no better way to cash in doing America's biggest sporting event than Prize Picks, where it always feels good to be right. And since the big Game is right around the corner, that also means it's your last chance to get in on the football action before the season ends. So close the season outright with Prize Picks by getting fifty dollars instantly in lineups when you play your first five dollars. The playoffs have been electric. Drake May all damn day going all the way I got my eyes on, made to digs for the Big Game. More passing touchdowns, more receiving yards, more and more and more. New feature Alert Prize Picks now has early payoffs. If your lineup gets soft to a hot start, you may now have the option to cash out those winnings before the game even finishes. Hire your community on Prize Picks. With new social feed feature, you can share prize picks with your friends and copy lineup from winners with a single click. Copy lineups like you use or use them for inspiration for your own picks. You can also follow Prize Picks partners like us in play or fade our picks just one click. Prize Fixts is simple to play. Just download the Prize Picks app. Use Coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup. That's Coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup. Prize Fects. Feel good to be right? Yes, yes by Jay Harry you yay, yay, yay.
Speaker 2: Gordy oh man, how are we feeling y'all good? Wait a minute, I can't trusting hear you. How y'all feeling y'all good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Thank you for everyone that showed up. We greatly greatly appreciate that. Unc and Oho, we're nothing without you.
Speaker 5: I love you, I love you.
Speaker 1: I think it's it's moments like this that me, personally, I'm just gonna speak for me and then Ojo can speak for himself, that I get an opportunity to realize just just how special you guys are. Don't I don't have to get into what transpired in twenty twenty five, but for you to have a soul, for us to have a show, sold out show, tonight and the support that you've shown. Ojo and I uh shatter Sharp will be forever grateful. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 6: Listen for those of you that I don't know and I'm always playing around.
Speaker 1: You don't know nobody in this audience for he don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't think so, you don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't know your home boy.
Speaker 4: I know I know a.
Speaker 5: Few people, but I appreciate y'all. I thank you.
Speaker 6: You know you guys don't understand that you guys are the meat and potato for our success.
Speaker 5: I'm very grateful for everything.
Speaker 6: That you've done for us through the upside of downs and the fact that we're able to still sell out a show here in San Francisco.
Speaker 5: I thank y'all.
Speaker 1: Deally so, Hello, San Francisco, Welcome tonight CAP Live from the Earth's Theater, presented by Prize Picks. We do have a Laportier bar at the back, so make sure you go grab yourself get drunk. Oh, y'all. So, I mean you've been out, you've been out and about in the city, You've had an opportunity to get around you you're live streaming, so what do you think about the Bay Areas? Fart.
Speaker 6: I love the Bay Area. I've been, I've been here. I love the Bay Area. I love the Bay Area. One one part, one issue. I had one issue, obviously. I took the little buggy cars, a little yellow buggy cars, you know, and they take you on a certain trail and I went down what's the what's the steep hill?
Speaker 5: You go down right hill?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 5: Lombard, Lombard.
Speaker 6: I went down to Lombard and I was driving and I accelerated and I flipped, and so I flipped and I rolled a little bit.
Speaker 5: But man, listen to Golden gate Bridge.
Speaker 6: I tried to jump and the guy told me don't jump because you know some people it's been casualties.
Speaker 5: And I told him I'm a professional diver.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you're a cliff diver. Listen, you got cliff diver. Oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: I did cliff diving in Brazil, so I know how to hit the water the right way.
Speaker 5: You got to point the toes, well, point the toes.
Speaker 1: You good.
Speaker 5: But man, listen San Francisco, Oh my god, a soul for today.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got to go.
Speaker 5: I went too many bells, y'all.
Speaker 1: Been in many bells.
Speaker 5: Boy, the man listened the greens and the macaroni and cheese and the yeams. It was right on. I'll tell you got to go there tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Well, they better be open at seven thirty cause my flight leaves a ten. Where you leave tomorrow? Absolutely, I leave with them where you're going, I'm going home. I don't know where you're going.
Speaker 6: I want to stay here because I like it here. Listen to the flight, the flight, and I'm gonna tell you where I'm staying.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: I got a few obligations tomorrow. But San Francisco has been so welcomed me. The people have been very nice everywhere I've been. So the flight the Miami is six hours and I just got here two days ago.
Speaker 5: Ain't nowhere in hell. I'm finn fly another six back home already.
Speaker 1: It's a little probably about about four and a half back home. Because you got the win at your back. You ever heard of the prevailing westerlies? Like when you come east to west, right the winners in your face, and when you go west to east you have a tail wind. You're bullshit for real. I'll discuss it with you later. Okay, Okay, here's the class the foot Pro Football Hall of Fame announced this class of twenty twenty six. Going in on the first ballot, Drew Brees, quarterback New Orleans Saints, San Diego Chargers going in on his first ballot, Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals going in, Linebacker Carolina Panthers, Luke Keickley going in one of the greatest kickers, if not the greatest kicker from the New England Pagers, and the Indianapolis coach Adam Vinettieri, and going in the high stepping Roger Craig. You like that? What do you think Drew Brees, Lad fitz Gerald, Weekly, Adam Vinetieri, and Roger Craig. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 6: I mean with those names, with what they accomplished, what they've done throughout their career.
Speaker 1: No Coach Belichick, no mister Kraft.
Speaker 6: Listen, their resume speaks for himself. Arfred Gerald, rightfully so. Luke Kickley, even though he had a short career, what he did during that time he played awesome.
Speaker 5: Vinits Harry speaks for himself.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: Obviously what three four time super Bowlin the champ how many time you yes?
Speaker 1: Three or four? For three? Three or four?
Speaker 5: Either way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he went four four because he won one with the coach and he went through.
Speaker 6: Okay, so I meant you can't argue with anybody that's been in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is a great list. Obviously, a lot of news was made about who didn't get in. Yes, mister Kraft obviously didn't get in, which is a surprise to me. I don't know why, what what he's doing to keep him out. Coach Belichick. I understand, you know, the flake gate, the spygate, and a lot of the writers that vote for this, they probably feel at some point in time Coach Belichick wronged them. He was nine condescending or whatever the case may be, cavaliery with his answers or things like that. But at the end of the day, if you put him in, why I guess they're putting him in. They're gonna make him wait because they say he's unworthy of being a first ballot. And the argument that they use is that they said, well, what was he without Tom Brady? And my retort to them, what was Coach Noah without Terry Bradshaw? What was Coach Lombardi without Bart Starry. So most of the time, most coaches that go into the Hall of Fame. They have a Hall of Fame quarterback. This is not you know. I'm not interrupting your normally scheduled program to break this news to you. Everybody knows, with the exception of Bill Parcells, the exception of Joe Gibbs, Joe Gibbs won the Super Bowl three times with three different quarterbacks. Coach park Sales won it two times with two different quarterbacks, Jeff Hotsteller and Phil Simms. But you can't hold who he you know who he's who his quarterback is. I think it goes hand in hand. I think they work brilliantly together. I'm not so sure Tom Brady would have won as many Super Bowls without coach Belichick. And we know coach Belichick would not have won as many, if any, without Tom Brady. So it was a match perfectly made in heaven. But those are your twenty twenty six class, Drew Brees, Laughis Gerald, Luke, Keigley, Adam, Vinnieiera, and Roger Craig. So give it up for those guys going into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I mean you played, you played, I played against Adam, and I played against Drew Brees when he was with the Chargers. So these other guys, Larry came in, I was gone. Obviously, I played against I played against Roger because if I'm not mistaken, I think he was with the Raiders when I got there, when I got with Denver in nineteen ninety. But this is a very good class. Drew Brees one of the top quarterbacks ever to play the game. Laughits Jerald one of the top receivers to ever play the game. Keithley, like you said, he had a very short career, but he was a defensive He was a Defensive Player of the Defensive Rookie of the Year, and the next season he was Defensive Player of the Year, many time All Pro. He was sudden, he was all over the field, a very good student of the game. He was a thumper, very well deserving. I think Adam Minni Terry was a no brainer because he is one of the greatest kickers. I mean, you can make a case him and uh the guy that was at Baltimore might be you might be the two clutches kickers ever, especially in moments in which they come through big. All right, we got two very very special guests under the temp pole. Here they are. They have their own show, James Harrison and Joe Hayden, Deebo and Joe Good.
Speaker 3: What's up? That's what.
Speaker 1: We were just going over this, uh this Hall of Fame class. Drew Brees, Last fitz Gerald, Luke Keigley, Adam Vineteer, and Roger Craig. You, with the exception of Craig, you were in the league when all of these guys were in the league. Any surprises Drew obviously Drew with the records that he had. Last fitz Gerald was consistent throughout his career. Luke Keigley one of the best middle linebackers to ever played the game, obviously one of the best big game kickers in the NFL history. Adam Vannittaire and Roger Craig the first man to rush and received for a thousand yards in the single season in nineteen eighty five. What do you think about this list? Are deserving?
Speaker 7: You know, like you said, the only person that's off there is this Bill.
Speaker 1: I don't understand that one.
Speaker 7: But everybody on their you know, that's on that list deserves to be on that list.
Speaker 5: Why did it take so long for Roger Craig?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. When you talk about the guy the first to do something. He was on those championship teams. I think the thing is that when you look at especially you look at Raj and the guys that were in he having to be in the Eric Dickerson era, and he looked at it. He had to be in some of those guys that were rushing for fifteen sixteen, seventy hundred yards and he never had that kind of season. He was just you know, he was kind of like a Marshall Parker guy, a Christian McCaffrey guy that can do everything. You just didn't hand him the ball and like, Okay, he's gonna go for a buck fifty two hundred a day. He did a little bit of everything. He might have seventy yards rushing, he might have seventy yards receiving, and so I think that that kind of kept him, kept his numbers down. But I think he's very, very deserving to go in. What do you think about this list?
Speaker 8: I love the list I actually played against.
Speaker 9: You know a lot of those dudes too, Drew Brees, Larry Fitzgerald, Luke Keikley.
Speaker 8: I think nice hands, Larry.
Speaker 9: I'm super glad for him to get in such a good dude, such a good person, and he was so dominant for such a long time.
Speaker 1: And he wasn't the.
Speaker 9: Fastest season, right, he was able to get open with his body and if it was in his area, he was gonna catch the ball.
Speaker 1: You mentioned you had an opportunity to spend one season playing for coach, but check. You're talking about a guy that's won eight Super Bowl six as a head coach, two as a defensive coordinator. His game plan in which he stopped the k gun the Buffalo Bills offense in the nineteen ninety Super Bowl is on display in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. What do you think are some of the reasons outside of his personality? What do you think some of the reasons why he was unable to get in on the first ballot Hall of Famer. They've only been for George Coach Hallis went in on the first ballot, Chuck Noel went in on the first ballot, Coach Lombardi went on the first ballot, and Don Shula coach Ula went on the first ballot. So they've only had four first ballot Hall of Fame coaches.
Speaker 7: Bill he got better numbers than all of them.
Speaker 1: He does so him not.
Speaker 7: Getting in there is just basically I think it's an opportunity for them where they're like, you know what, it's time for me to get my get back. It ain't no fun when the repord got the gun. It ain't like how you talked to me or how you didn't talk to me. I don't like how you you know, your relationship with the media, because that's a lot of the people writers actually are doing it. And it shouldn't be guys like that. It should be guys that are in the Hall of Fame. It should guys that are first ballot and you're coming up for first ballot. I believe it should be first ballot Hallmer's flamers that are voting on that. It shouldn't be somebody that has been just writing about the game, looking at the game, and then when the time comes, you know what, I want to settle with school, right.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 6: I don't like the fact that the writers of the people, the fifty voters that are allowed to vote for some of the players that are going in, especially when it comes to something that's prestigious as the Hall of Fame. I think it should be those that have played against you those that have had the coach against you, and that you're giving fifty people too much power, and now they're abusing that power, said power for something that is almost common sense based on the resume and accolades, especially when they come to somebody.
Speaker 5: Like be a Belichick. That's what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 6: You could be a blind man and see what he's done and know that he's supposed to be in first ballot. Yes, So the fact that they had that kind of power and they like to play and move the gold post depending on who.
Speaker 5: The person is.
Speaker 6: Yes, they gonna make excuse for somebody who don't want to get in those that they liked, that conformed or aligned to how they felt they should have been.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes he's available. Well this is not the first time, And I caused the fuss. I couldn't. I used to think that I knew what a Hall of Famer was, especially you know, obviously, you know when you don't play the game, you're like, okay, he should get in because you're just watching it on television. But after playing the game, and I see Derek Thomas have to wait five times for him to get in, I see too, who still wont to one three receivers to have one hundred and fifty receiving touchdowns in a career, a three time. He was a five time All Pro, but three with three different teams. Only two other players can say that, and they're both first team All pros. And then when you change the bylaws, they didn't change the rules to keep coach Belichick out. They changed the rules to keep t O from getting in on the first ballot. Yes, so now I say, y'all, now, all of a sudden, you should have an open ballot. You didn't have an open ballot when Too didn't get in. So no, we're not finna do that. No, we're not finna do that. We're not finna change the rules. And just because you don't like who became the governor or who became the president, oh not, everybody got to show their ballot who you voted for, Get out of here.
Speaker 8: And I'm with you. I think the fifty voters the gatekeeping.
Speaker 9: I don't like it's normally when you see Bill Belichick, if anybody's seeing them, coach blind man, No, like you said, that's a Hall of Fame first ballot. If he's not, who else is right? It kind of takes the validity away from it. I don't like the people that if he treated you a certain type of way, you didn't like the way he answers you for the media all that. If the Flaygate take all that stuff away, he still has bullships, he's still better.
Speaker 1: It still doesn't change whether or not he was a good coach. Whether how he treated you doesn't change whether or not he was good at his job. Now he might be. There are plenty of people. Your boss might be a jerk, he's still your boss. I mean, so Coach Belichick might have been a jerk, but he's still a damn good football coach. And I think sometimes that get lost, but it does. If we like said individual, we'll give them grace. If we don't like said player, even if they do a great job in a movie, I don't like your soul the movie He Ain't no good. And I think that's what happened with Coach Belichick. A lot of people don't like him, and it tainted their view about him as a head coach.
Speaker 7: It's the people that don't like him were just the voters like I went there for, you know, for about four or six weeks. Yeah, and I'm sitting down to go talk to him, and I'm like, this is gonna be a different conversation. Is he gonna be talking to me like he doing the media and it's all a show though, Like he is very open, very communicative. He says what he means and he does exactly what he says, like it's plain and simple. And something else like his ability, dude, to take a player and put them in the position that he sees them being able to play best.
Speaker 3: Like, dude, we had like.
Speaker 7: Twelve different defensive sets and it may switch out one person, it may switch out six people, but he was gonna put the person in a position that he needed to do the job all to.
Speaker 1: Make that play. Yes. Wow, So talk to us a little about the show. You got a show and that was talking. We talked to a little bit about this today that with oach Or. Now we went on vacation and we're trying to find people to the fill in and like, Okay, maybe this is something that could lead long term. Maybe they'll see if they like to do it, or maybe they don't like to do it, but this is something that they'll see get an opportunity to see what it's like. To do their own show. So when you got when I remember when I asked him, well, would Deebo said, I say, Deebo, who I see? He though, I mean he want to talk, he really want to do a podcast? He said yes, and so he signed up. And then you got Joe. So what went into it? Why did all of a sudden you say, you know what, I think I want to do this. So I got a fear.
Speaker 7: So I'm a person that the reason I was so stand office with the media and all that is because I was nervous. I was scared and I was running away from something. So it wasn't me trying to be an asshole. I just was nervous and what I was going to say right and this was another opportunity like just out here, like just talking right now in front of people like this dude, if it was ten people in the room, I couldn't put together two words. And now you know, I'm like, you know what, it's an opportunity. You know, let me see, you know if I like it, It's not something that I'm really committing to committing to. So I think I ended up doing it with TJ. Yeah, I ended up doing it with TJ and it went. It went well, and you know, I enjoyed it and I just really got to I got to say what I wanted to say without having to worry about what team I was on or what this person or that person you know is going to say, because I no longer had to, you know, go and answer to anybody. And you know, through that process, like you said, talk with Ashley and she's like, Yo, would you want it? I'm like, yeah, for sure, Like you know, let's try. I will give a lot of credit to my manager, Reesa Laam. She she actually really talked me into it. She's like, come on, you could do it. Like they want to hear what you got to say. You ain't even got to really, they just want to hear what you got to say. They want to see you, like as a real person. So I'm like, all right, cool, let's do it. And Joe ended up coming from just I went to a already softball game, okay, and it was man, we had been looking for somebody for like probably like two three months or something. Man, and nobody was like really fitting didn't like the people they brought, um, you know, they didn't like a couple. Well, I had two people that I and we just sat down and we were sitting there playing in the softball game for camp, and we just chopped it up like we had been knowing each other for thirty years, like never missed time. I just saw you yesterday and I'm like, yo, what about Joe aid, and they like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And in that process he was actually you could take off from here, but he was looking at trying to do a podcast, right.
Speaker 1: So same thing.
Speaker 8: So I was devot funny dude.
Speaker 9: We played on the same team and he was very stand offish when I came to the Stillers because this was twenty seventeen. TJ came there was more like you know him and coach just the whole situation. So Debo was like Debo. He wasn't really talking to too many people. He wasn't being too friendly, so he just I would see him through the locker room and I was just new to the team and we were always cool, will always respect, always what's up people are you doing? He was, you know, Joe Boom all right, eating his food, doing his workouts, handling business. So Bo was real cool and uh when we met him again, we end up linking up at Cam Hayward's thing. I just think he just good dude, and we just respected each other. And uh, it's we have two totally different perspectives on stuff. We got two different angles, but we have a common ground of respect and I rock with him.
Speaker 6: I think that's why it works so well because I watch y'all sometimes I wake up in the morning and I don't appreciate y'all ignoring me.
Speaker 5: When I be in the chat talking.
Speaker 1: Hey, I be.
Speaker 6: Spamming the chat trying to get their attention, and they just keep on talking and I be spamming it and really be directed at one person, and he ignored me.
Speaker 5: Huh hard know you notice something?
Speaker 6: Notice what he said when he was playing he didn't really talk to the media because there was a fear and he were scared and would run for from it. What do you think my middle name was in high school or ship?
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 5: My middle name was.
Speaker 1: Media, media Media. So he was running from you, running from you.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, when we played, I used to punk him on the field, Joe.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you, listen, man, he talking about me actually talking nice to him one time after they were finding my ass like crazy, I was just trying to.
Speaker 1: Get some good comments.
Speaker 7: If I did pop, somebody in the ref heard the conversation I was having. I really wasn't the person that was aggressive. I was, you know, I was going to be the person that was gon put him to sleep.
Speaker 6: But other than that, listen to what he just said. He was talking nice to me, talking nice to me, like I punked you. What you're talking about. It's okay, it's okay. You don't have to be tough all the time. There are people tough in you, yes, like me.
Speaker 1: No, I walked into that. But this came this well, a couple of days away from the big game, the Patriots Seattle. Seattle's been one of the top teams all year. I don't think anybody, I don't excuse me. The Seahawks has been one of the top teams all year. The Patriots, I mean you think about they won four four games last year. They get a new coach the second year for the quarterback Drake May, and all of a sudden, they just get better and better and better. The one thing about the Patriots, they're not gonna beat themselves. It doesn't matter who the coach is. Obviously, Brabel, he's kind of like Belichick, but he's a more personable coach Belichick, And it seems the guys really really loved playing for him, and he's really and and ingratiated himself because he was a player, so he knows how to get the players to play at a certain level. Who do you like in this game?
Speaker 7: And why I like the Patriots because of the coach. I've seen, you know, what he did from the beginning that he got here to where he's at now.
Speaker 3: I've seen in the.
Speaker 7: Progress of just the quarterback in the last two games where you know, you see Drake, He's like, oh, I could take off from this, He's like, nope, i'mna lay down. I remember last week I tried to do that in a funk with you know, it was a situations like, oh I could have made that throw. Nope, let me go ahead and sit down and take that sack because it was an opportunity where if he had made that throw, dud with a step in front of it, right. So I think, you know, the quarterback is really growing through the process. They're trusting each other, like the team is trusting the offense is trusting defense, and defense is trusting In the offense and special teams is doing their thing to put in and I just feel like, you know, with with.
Speaker 8: Him there, man, I just I can't go against it.
Speaker 4: I just can't.
Speaker 1: I just can't. Man, he done.
Speaker 7: He did a great job, and that's just one.
Speaker 1: Year, great turnaround.
Speaker 8: I like Seattle, like, this is why I don't like you.
Speaker 5: This is what I got.
Speaker 1: I got, I got reasons, I got reasons.
Speaker 8: I'm just out here saying things for no reason.
Speaker 9: I like, Hi, whn't good too But going into the playoffs, I mean, Drake May and me hasn't been doing too good. Sam Donald when they beat when they beat the Rams, I didn't, I didn't know I was up in there with Sam Donald.
Speaker 8: I will always blame.
Speaker 1: Like I had no dvs. Joe Debo.
Speaker 8: There you go, I'm talking. I wasn't talking when you was talking.
Speaker 9: So Sam Donald and that offense and now with Walker running the ball the way he's doing, Jackson Smith and Jigbu those DB's yes, my man number three, the Lady Dermom, James, Little Dermom James.
Speaker 8: He's unbelievable. So the defense they're balling.
Speaker 9: If Sam Donald is doing what he does like he did versus Rams, they're gonna win because I mean, the Patriots good good, good, good team. But like Drake me I love him to death. But this playoff last.
Speaker 8: Week, you see them taking the knees eighty like the weather was bad, but ten to seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think the thing is if Sam Donald could avoid what he's what he's not done this entire playoff run, which is turning the football over. He takes care of the football, They're gonna be tough to beat. You turn the football over, you lose. You lose this ball game. There was a lot of news, there was a lot of being said about. They asked Tom Brady who's he rooting for. Tom Brady spent twenty years with the New England Patriots, and everybody just automatically assumed, Man, I'm for the Patriots. He said, I just hope for a good game. I don't really have a dog in the fight. His quality is like, what what you mean? You ain't gonna a dog in the fight. This dog we got a whole kennel. Hey, he an owner, now, your owner of the reddits. Now he ain't got a dog in a fight. He's just trying to tell you. But I could see, you know what.
Speaker 7: I could see all y'all do is make noise, y'all, never make no plays. I could see if he was calling the game for Fox, and you want to you want to seem neutral, but he's not calling the game.
Speaker 1: I can assure you if I was on, if I was on live television and we land a television, we talk about it. I root for the Broncos. Yeah, but you're not supposed to. You're not supposed to route. I know I'm not supposed to, but I'm going to.
Speaker 6: You know what that creates, That creates unnecessary news for him because now the headline becomes tom Brady's rooting for the Patriots.
Speaker 5: That's too much. Now he has to play the fence position with the Raiders.
Speaker 6: Yes, two, because this position as an analyst, Yes, it alleviates any issue.
Speaker 7: Inition with the Raiders, and the analyst should never have come together. That that shouldn't even go together. That's that's that's a problem right there, right it's Tom Brady. So you know we're gonna let it go.
Speaker 1: If I tried to do that, man, they be on my ass. Do you actually think, let's be real, do you actually think Tom Brady's not rooting for the Patriots. He's rooting for the Praisers exactly, he said, to make it seem like he's neutral, Like, you know, I really don't have a dog in the fight, bro. You spent twenty years there, your fondest memories.
Speaker 7: Got a troth for outside in front of the stadium, a statue, yes he I mean, he's gon saying Brady about something that they win that thing though for the show.
Speaker 1: You want me to hold that for you? Put it on't you won't see that bad?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Man. Congratulations on all the success man, Deebo and joe A. Your first year you get unbelievable. You only get bigger and better moving forward. Man, Congratulations Joey lady baby, huh oh, don't get right, Bebo even I said that ain't really what you want?
Speaker 5: What you mean?
Speaker 3: Is that really what you want? You know, that's what you mean?
Speaker 1: Uh huh Okay at home, this this face off is brought to you by Morgan and Morgan. When this is all over, someone certainly will need an injury attorney, so maybe one of both. And what better way. The number one injury law firm in the country. It's Morgan and Morgan, and you know what they happened to be a sponsor of this show, so uh, we might can get one of you guys a discount. That's the double right, dude talk. I don't know, uh, guys who we got. We got debo, but do we have O Joe? That's crazy. Hey, there's a lot of Raider fans out there.
Speaker 7: We know what y'all do. Y'all can't play just like this. Nigga can't find.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you, appreciate you. I don't know oo, I don't know. He too little, he too little? Y'all be you he too? No, I ain't.
Speaker 4: I'm too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I show hope, Uh, I show hope. We still get that discount.
Speaker 6: And Morgan and Morgan, hey see hey, hey listen, listen now you know you know in the Bible they had a story David and Goliath.
Speaker 5: Goliath was huge, but David won.
Speaker 6: That would be the same story in twenty twenty six against him.
Speaker 5: All letting muscles don't mean nothing. He throw two punches, he tired.
Speaker 3: Two two.
Speaker 1: We canna.
Speaker 6: I can't be man, show me not man. All that don't mean nothing.
Speaker 1: Man? Oh you doing boxing on mm A listen.
Speaker 5: MMA or boxing?
Speaker 4: He can't fight?
Speaker 1: He too big. Well, I don't think you probably need to find out whether he can or we were gonna. We're gonna, we're gonna shut it up. We're gonna shut it up.
Speaker 5: Chat when y'all When when y'all like to see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, man, all right, we got a very special live performance. Harry is from the Bay Bay Rapper l Russell.
Speaker 3: I'm doing that right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. He might need my microphone, he might need me.
Speaker 10: A oo to join, I said, puts free wheels on the station wagon.
Speaker 1: I'm from the home of the East Payer.
Speaker 10: Dragon's a little up north where landed, baby. I ain't had nothing handed, baby, I'm never whore. I'm from to be candid. I don't ask for respect, I demanded. Soon, that's the plane land I'll be getting to this check again.
Speaker 1: A fellaw like.
Speaker 10: Me and slim picking the man that you win heat a parking preying. I'm not Gully's praying, not the target bread. Hello are you hardy hearing? You went by, hopped out the corpom still red? You have a gigka sweating out to white teeth. You have a cheeze and took somebody white me. You have a tick it to them. You not the sight. See I got played for that's white and people bite me. I gotta played for her, y'all like me. I got flavor, sprinkle me man, I got yeah, course I do like this, put a look on my face like I smuzzled. Don't sit up me till it starts to hurt. Then after I saw this, smart off me tip to the ground. Now that's casting her face. Then a white fall the sweet off me hop back off. Then I start the slide, toping my collar. I bring this thing down and duda dust myself up like I just don't car Come on, everybody, now's your chance.
Speaker 5: I'm saying you're the thistle dance chance.
Speaker 1: Say what? Say what?
Speaker 10: Say what?
Speaker 1: Say what? Say what? Say what?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you do nothing? There's no sayings.
Speaker 5: San Francisco.
Speaker 3: Ah love bro, love bro?
Speaker 10: What that.
Speaker 1: Bro? Unbelievable? Thank you? Yes, sir Bro. I mean obviously the West Coast rap we know the West Coast Debay don't get the love that they deserved. You know you got forty restasolt back dre you got so at what age? Did you like?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give this rap finger try.
Speaker 11: I start rapping when I was like seven, Wow, but I didn't believe I could really do it till I was like twenty three.
Speaker 1: Okay, at what moment hit you?
Speaker 3: What moment hits you?
Speaker 6: There was a moment for Uncle that it hitting me know what, I can play at the next level. There was a moment to me where I understood, you know what, maybe I can give this a shot because I can play at the next level. At what moment in life did it hit you this rapid thing and I could really do this shit.
Speaker 11: I put out an album in twenty eighteen, yes, sir, and my pops like was giving it out. And one day I'm in the garage, I'm just working and the ups driver pulled up and he hop out the truck.
Speaker 12: He like, nigga, what did your daddy gear me? And it was my album?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know, And it was one of those moments I was like, man, I might have something more special than I believed myself.
Speaker 1: Right, that was the moment that you new. But when you talk about debate, obviously everybody know Forty Water. Have you had an opportunity to mingle with Forty Water? Did you give did he give you hip? Put you to any on top of any game.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Water lays me anytime I called and he asked me, you pick up and he lets me.
Speaker 12: He laced me, connect me wherever I need to be connected. Definitely.
Speaker 1: So you babe, you with the forty nine ers, you bang ba you the Bank Bank Gang or what are your favorite team with the area?
Speaker 10: Year me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So you you all thinks? Yeah? Are you the Warriors?
Speaker 12: You the A Things Jay area?
Speaker 1: Wow? So when you when you when you when you perform, when you go to the East Coast or the East coast hip, they know who l Russell is.
Speaker 11: Definitely, I sell out every coast coast to coast, north fan South.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love that. I love that flavor. Who your room? Who your room for him? Something? Who you got?
Speaker 12: Well? Me and my homies performing on Sunday. So I'm room for us.
Speaker 1: I got the home team with me. You're like, if it's not the Niners, I don't really care who win? Will who's the draw?
Speaker 12: I'm good as long as I'm there. I'm in there right right.
Speaker 6: Hey, you said you started rapping at seven, right, Obviously at one point you made a you made an album.
Speaker 5: Inspiration.
Speaker 6: We all pull inspiration from somewhere that makes us want to do something that gives us motivation.
Speaker 5: Who is your inspiration, especially here from the Bay Area.
Speaker 12: Man, I'm gonna imaginer.
Speaker 11: Yeah, definitely imagine every everybody that puts some sauce in the pot.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 12: You know, I really took something from everybody.
Speaker 11: I was out the trunk hand in hand because of forty and short, you know, and I was deep in life wrap because of pocket. Everybody that puts sauce in the pot, you know, I took what I needed from them.
Speaker 1: You recently signed to jay Z's label. How has that been?
Speaker 12: It's been incredible.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 12: I went to sleep, I went.
Speaker 11: I went to sleep one night and I didn't have no songs on the radio, and I woke up the next day on fifty radio stations.
Speaker 1: Damn. Is that one of the reasons why it's so hard? And you need that machine, which is the record company the label behind you to push because when you when you're independent, it's kind of hard to get that kind of airplay because you need people from coach to coach.
Speaker 12: To hear you.
Speaker 1: Like man, man, I like I like her. I like her, dude, Man, he's nice like that. But when you're not. When you're independent, it's just hard to get that airplay.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the relationship is different. You know, when you're independent and you go to radio, that might be your first time. So it's their first time meeting you. They first time doing business versus what a label. They've done business for one hundred years, you know, they already connected and respected. So it's just it's just a different grind, you know. And I'm still independent. We spend our own paper and we come up with all our own stuff. We put out our own music. We just got a partner now to help, right, I like that. Give me your mount Rushmore, Bearier Rappers.
Speaker 1: Geez Tupac okay, pop Pop, Mac Dre, mac Drake, faulted, too short, too short, Okay, that's a solid ass lift.
Speaker 5: That's a good list.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get you out of this. What advice would you give young and up and coming rappers that want to get into the game. Uh, maybe maybe take the approach that you took. What was some of the advice that you would like to give that you would pass along?
Speaker 12: Be authentic as possible.
Speaker 11: You know, I really got this far because I connected and resonated with my community. People see me and they see themselves. I'm not somebody that's up here. Like people still get to come up to me and dap me up and talk to me. And I'm not trying to flex on nobody. I'm really showing people the way I'm out in my community. And I think we got into an era of society now where rappers is like it's almost like we we it's just flexing, you.
Speaker 12: Know, it's just a whole bunch of shit. That's like I didn't grow up that way.
Speaker 11: You feel me like I can't connect to you and I can't respect it because that's not what I've seen and witness. It don't make sense to me, you feel me. So just being as authentic as possible. The best thing you could be in this world is you. It's only one yes, authentic like that.
Speaker 1: That's dope. Parussell ladies and gentlemen. Thank you, bron Yeah.
Speaker 12: You other thing yet, thank y'all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all good before we bring up our next guests. Makes getting life insurance fast and easy online. You can get a quote in second supplying minutes and get same day coverage and as little as ten minutes, you can get a free quote for up to three million dollars in coverage at ethos dot com slash nightcap. That's E T h o s dot com slash slash nightcap. Application times and rates may vary.
Speaker 5: Now, hey, wait, you ain't make sure the people is good?
Speaker 6: Go ahead, y'all good, you shure. I'm gonna say this one time and one time only. Is there anybody that need a drink?
Speaker 5: All right? If you need a drink, your little porte back down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got the porte is back there.
Speaker 5: When you get back there, tell him it.
Speaker 1: So on on, all right, we got a very special guest joining us. I hadn't seen this man since he cut his dress. That's his locks.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 1: You all away from the crib atl LEXI p I come no, bro right the chewelve.
Speaker 5: Don't get no bitch ride with me that. When they do prob.
Speaker 1: You back at it. You back at it like you never had.
Speaker 3: A town been there. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you stepped away from for a minute, but you came back like you never left.
Speaker 13: I mean, you know, bro, I ain't even gonna cap you down. Like I feel a lot of the stuff that La Russell was saying. I think he was speaking like pure facts because at a certain point, you know, we got in this, you know, the change the standard of for our families, and you know, the makeup better life ourselves, our children. But we ain't be laugh all the fame and shit.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You wanted to force it down to fan, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I mean and when I say that, you know it takes a while for us to get used to it.
Speaker 13: It takes even longer for other motherfucker to get used yes, And sometimes, man, it'd be hard for us to enjoy ourself and just be you know, like us and normally about it because other people is so like, oh what the fuck that?
Speaker 3: Like, man, nigga, just chill.
Speaker 13: So I respect and I appreciate that you appreciate being cool, But my nigga just chill And like what what What caused me the wanner step away? Is because I just started to see motherfucker just started to acting like funny and just st making me feel uncomfortable. So I'm like, man, let me just fade back for a little bit, you know, And and but I can't just stay away forever. So I think, you know, now it's time to just kind of reintroduce myself.
Speaker 5: How have you been able to manage and be.
Speaker 6: Consistent and have that level of consistency with success for so long?
Speaker 5: What do you attest that to?
Speaker 3: I think, man, I'm a fan first, and I really.
Speaker 13: Really love I love the culture I love, I love music, and I myself know what I want to listen to. Yes, So I'm gonna remain consistent because I'm not going to put no shit out there.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear right, And.
Speaker 3: That's just always been my That's been my key. And just you know, I stay grounded.
Speaker 13: Because I have a strong support system. I got real people around me, you know what I mean. They gonna god, damn, you know, call the motherfucker like it, like it roll, you know what I mean. And that allows me to stay true to myself and also stay true to what's going on out there, so I could rep and to people.
Speaker 5: See, that's a good thing. You heard what he said, Yeah, you heard what he said. Right, he stayed true to himself.
Speaker 6: But also when I think about the rap game when we was growing up about the same age now, the sound of music has changed. Okay, how have you stayed true to yourself when music has evolved and it doesn't sound the same way it did when we was younger.
Speaker 3: I mean, bro, like, man, I still know what the fuck you polled to sound like? Right right? Man?
Speaker 13: This shit all feeling, bro, it ain't just it ain't just like, Oh, let me make something that sounds like something right like.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm gonna I'm gonna look for.
Speaker 13: For one when I walk into the studio and look for a track that that that represents what I'm feeling right now, my mood right this moment.
Speaker 3: I read somewhere that uh Sebaskia said.
Speaker 13: Art is how you know, we decorate space, and music is how we decorate time.
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 6: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, let me write that downing right there, bro, Nah for real?
Speaker 13: And so she I'm just using these songs to decorate the time that I'm in that, you know what I mean. Like I can listen to songs that I did back you know, in two thousand and one, two thousand and three, two thousand and six, and I could almost taste the time, you know what I'm saying, because I remember what I was going through and that's that's I think, that's that's when the ship had done correctly. You can taste the time, you know what I'm saying, Like for an instant, you close your eye right now and just.
Speaker 3: Think about nothing but a g thing. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: If you was like you could smell the reef for you know what I'm saying, because that's what the ship is, that's what we do, that's what it's for, and that's all I aim.
Speaker 3: You know, that's my that's my aim.
Speaker 1: You are this final project or let them know which you said. It is gonna be your final album. It's gonna be your final album of twenty six. So we're gonna see you back again in twenty seven to twenty eight. Are you fine? Are you done with music?
Speaker 13: I mean, to be honest with you, it's not that I'm done with music. It's just that, like what when I came into this ship, I had a vision and a dream, Okay, and.
Speaker 3: I didn't damnitly did all of this shit. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, thanks, thank you know, due to the grace of God. You know what I'm saying. Thankful to all of the people who've been supporting and you know, just been by my side. I've had the opportunity to do that.
Speaker 13: I ain't stopped dreaming the dream, wanting to do the ship then do it over again, like okay, So now God has sent me here with gifts, many gifts. This is one of them, and I also have others that now that I've done what I intended to do with this, I gotta allow it to open the door for me to do what I intend to do with the others. I don't want to go back with no gifts, you know what I'm saying. I don't want to make sure I used everything that he gave me while I was here, and it's just other ship that I got. I got plans on doing, you know, producing, directing, writing films, real estate developments.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do acting again. You're trying. You're gonna get back into acting, because there was a stretch that t Iu is doing more acting than moved the music.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I got a film coming out right now. I got one on Tube that I directed, wrote, directed. Is my film that I partner with DC Young fly Uh and Carlos Miller and Little Duval.
Speaker 13: It's called Departments. It's out on tub right now. I got the sequel in post production coming soon. I got another film that is it's a romantic comedy and it's a film that I also wrote directed. I actually starting this one. It's called Thought She Was Doing. It's about you know, you know, nigga trying to find love in a lemma.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. And you know that's also a post production. I got you got to fish Boy, You and yeah me and kill wet Mare Seafood.
Speaker 13: Absolutely. Uh so, y'all come on, get your fist, semitch. You know what I mean to talk about the Trap Music Museum.
Speaker 3: I can't go. I can't blow past that.
Speaker 1: Comedy.
Speaker 13: Yeah, tell me about that. The comedy, I man, comedy is peace. That's why I find my piece. Yes, that's where that's that's why I do. That's why, you know, I ain't really got the b T I. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's where I go.
Speaker 13: And I'm just another comic, just just just aiming to make people laugh. It ain't about celebrity, it ain't about none of the other ship. And I go up there and I find my peace and I enjoy it. I don't give it, damn how much y'all enjoy seeing me do it.
Speaker 5: This is for me right, you know what I mean, we don't like it?
Speaker 1: Don't look see let me ask you this, how hard is it? Because I could see like, Okay, you're a rapper. If you want to do R and B, or you want to do country, or you wanted to do you know, tech, whatever the case may be. Okay, Beyonce, she's a singer. She did country. You went to a whole different, a whole different arena and say, you know what, I want to try that because normally if really.
Speaker 13: The one that I wanted to try it, that I fell in love with it, you know what I'm saying, Like I didn't intend on't doing comedy. That wasn't like you know, on my to do list. One of my partners, I support comedy. My wife and I when we go on date nights and shit that when we go do we go to comedy club? You know, we spend a lot of time going to the Mike Yelp Show, the Cat William Show, Dave Chappelle's show, you know what I mean, eighty five Seuth Show. And I just happened to be at the open mic night and one of my best partners his named Ka Dub and he was hosting the open mic and me and him hugging talking about the nigga on stage one't funny, So he was like, well, you mad, well get your ass up there since you know, you know what I mean. So he introduced me and brought me on stage one day just like he think, you know, And I just kind of just told the story of my day, really talking about ship me and my wife had gone through, and I got like my first laugh and.
Speaker 1: I just was hooked.
Speaker 3: And I started going to comedy club asking to get on stage, thinking the new ship ever since then. And I did that ship every motherfucking day for about three four months just because I love to do it. I wasn't getting paid, you know what I mean. The money came a little later, but you know what I mean, I just love to do the ship.
Speaker 1: What where do you see? At least guess what and when?
Speaker 13: And when when comics find themselves in the studio recording records because they just love music.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody saying ship to them, talking about Oh he ain't funny.
Speaker 1: Nigga, your shit don't sound good.
Speaker 3: We just roll with you because we fuck with you.
Speaker 1: You know what, Where's Atlanta? Where's Atlanta's rap? R and B hip hop scene. Where do you see Atlanta? Because it's different, like you said, the early nineties, two thousands, and here we are headed to twenty thirty. Where is it? Where is it now?
Speaker 13: I feel like the scene, the music scene in Atlanta is a mid metamorphosis.
Speaker 6: Hey that's a big word there, bright Okay, So was say, yeah, we're gonna happen eventually.
Speaker 1: Is the metamorphos is gonna happen any poditions?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well we don't know. That's what we don't know.
Speaker 3: But we're mid metamorphosis, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: Like we're at a point where you know, when a caterpillar becomes a butterfly.
Speaker 3: It's an ugly phase. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, when it's in the cocoon. But you know, we gotta bear with it.
Speaker 13: If you believe in it, you'll stick around long enough to see the beauty of the.
Speaker 3: Transition, you know what I'm saying. And that is where we are. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: When they mentioned when they mentioned Atlanta rappers and we've got a bunch, you know obviously yourself, g Z t I, Gucci, Luda, uh, Future Outcast, all that, the Dungeon family. Mm hmm ef yeah, you got gunning thug savage. If somebody say, look here, t I, we ain't gonna let you off the hook. Give me your five greatest, your five greatest Atlanta rappers who were putting up there.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna ask first, I'm gonna ask why why am I doing this?
Speaker 1: Because that's that's because that's just like why would I do this? You know, because it's like, give me your five greatest actors, actresses, give me your five greatest comedian. That's what we do.
Speaker 13: We can see this is why I feel like that is dangerous for us to do for one, For one, as as black people who've.
Speaker 3: Been fighting to get out of a certain cycle of now not even just comparison of fighting for a position, like.
Speaker 13: Only one of us or two of us or three of us can hold a position, and many of us has deserved a position can hold it. Why we gotta stop it at a number like now, it's just something you can't get in, Like everybody contributed it. Everybody built this ship, everybody made this ship what it was.
Speaker 3: So why I'm gonna stop it at now? I ain't gonna let you in because these are the ones.
Speaker 13: That's how I look at it, man, And for one, I ain't just no Atlanta rapper, Nigga, I'm in.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I'm man, I'm I'm man. The Earth's is my turf.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Shit, I put on any well, I'll be back there when the Russell and hit backyard I put out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what I mean. I did hear you say versus, so you're trying to see in the verses.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody fuck with me?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Can't nobody funk with me? To ya?
Speaker 6: If you were to do it versus right now? None of the top rappers that you believe would be able to fuck with you know?
Speaker 1: Lol?
Speaker 3: Wayne, Well listen, that's exactly how I feel. And I'm gonna tell you why I say that.
Speaker 1: Talk to me.
Speaker 3: I say, can't.
Speaker 13: Nobody funk with me? Because I am the absolute best at being me? Ain't nowhere else you can get.
Speaker 3: This ship right here?
Speaker 1: But right here?
Speaker 3: You feel what I'm saying, and she I ain't getting on there trying to do them. I'm gonna be doing this ship right here, and I'm the best to ever.
Speaker 1: Do this, So have have verses reached out option that that's where and.
Speaker 3: They the homies. I mean, they did, but you know what I'm saying, it ain't nothing that made no sense. Like, for instance, me and me and you, we're supposed to go.
Speaker 8: Right, puck no, no, no, Jeezy, me and youngld to go.
Speaker 5: Hey, that would have been That would have been nice. That would have been nice.
Speaker 3: Me and Yung, Me and Young were pold to go. And then god damn, when I was talking the Swiss, you know, I was like, ship man, yeah, I do it, but you know, really, the motherfucker that really would be the one. It ain't gonna happen. But if you Gucci, Young and Gucci that the one and didn't hit it. And he hit me back. He was like, shil, don't even trip. I got, I got. I think we're gonna get Gucci to do it. I said, well, you don't need me then, but that's the one.
Speaker 1: But then, Jeeven already they were before before it happened, they were talking okay, okay, but I'm saying so right now.
Speaker 3: Then I called my man, I said who I wanted? Nah, I said, I wanted fifty. That's what I said. He don't want no smoke though I don't know. I called my man. He don't want no smoke.
Speaker 1: He duck and smoke.
Speaker 3: It's cool.
Speaker 13: So now so now here we trying to think about other people. We would do it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 3: You know we mentioned, we mentioned Wayne, and Wayne wouldn't be bad. I respent Wayne. I'm a hot boy fan.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel like that would.
Speaker 3: Make some sense.
Speaker 13: I don't think Wayne really into it, but you know what I mean, I think that would make some I don't think he into the idea of doing it at all, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And you know that that t I.
Speaker 5: Fifty that'll be there, that'll feed families. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Damn. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I ain't in the herby to do nothing, bro, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean, But because we I mean we've had we've had some, we've had some good with I mean, we had earth Wind and Fire and I love that one. We had uh on who else? Uh yeah?
Speaker 3: Fat and shot was dope and that would fly. I just was, yes, Snooper dal met with hard. I just was out there. They did Mike Will and Mike Will and uh what the one.
Speaker 1: With cash money and what you call him.
Speaker 3: Did that's the man name man, Mike huh hit boy, Mike will hit boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was making for that what Vegas?
Speaker 3: It was in l A. Yeah, yeah we were there.
Speaker 1: That was smooth damn Tip. So he wont fifty I like that. Yeah, I mean, so let me mask your quay. So it's twitch. So it's it's twenty songs. Yeah, it's twenty songs. So let me ask you quit. So if all your songs that can be something that you were featured on.
Speaker 3: I mean I believe it could be anything that you had something to do with.
Speaker 1: M okay, yeah, hold on, I ain't tripping, you can hold on?
Speaker 5: Did you finish the album already?
Speaker 3: I could be finished, but it ain't finished till it's out.
Speaker 1: Right, Tip?
Speaker 5: You know you know our wrap put your play on there.
Speaker 1: I hear you, Yeah, you know I can I hear Tip till come on, Tip, Tip, I would have to leave Georgia.
Speaker 3: I get check this out. Put on up one time? Man, I man, I just did. I got Jeff for the behind the scenes, right, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: No, you know I could rock, I mean, will come on and do it then, y'all all right?
Speaker 3: Come on, pull on up.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to dish over your.
Speaker 3: Man here versus hell, yeah, he said we're good. Y't do him like that.
Speaker 1: You never know what he got.
Speaker 3: I never know what the man got to say. Man, don't do him like that.
Speaker 1: Cut the man got a hundred jobs. He got a hundred jobs.
Speaker 3: Ship one of them got to pay even.
Speaker 1: Right, just the one that paid right here? Who you got winning the super Bowl?
Speaker 11: Ah?
Speaker 3: Man, To be honest with you, man, I think to see how gonna get it, That's what I think. That's just what I think. You know, Well he didn't.
Speaker 12: That's y'all.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know what I want your Falcons? Yeah, we got a new head coach. Uh you like to hire?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't really know, bro. All I know is he he benched your doing symbals. That's all I know about. I don't really know nothing about, Bro.
Speaker 13: But at the same time, that's not enough for me to form an opinion, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So I got to at least give them time. I got to allow him to fuck it up. I can't.
Speaker 1: So how soon can we expect the Falcons to be playoff contenders and make a deep playoff run.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: I mean because you look at what you got.
Speaker 14: You got you know what the Falcons, the Falcon fans every every next year, that's side fucking year, you know. I mean y'all enjoyed because next year that's side fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but you know we beat We beat New Orleans two times this year, swept the Saints.
Speaker 1: Sweet found because when you look at your team, tip, you got Bjon, you got Drake London, pitt Los talent, Your defense got better and better. They got a lot of young talent. I mean, but you realize that the NFC is becoming more and more and more competitive. It is, so it's time for you guys to take that next step. Do you believe your quarterback Matt Ryan was unwilling Michael Pennix Jr. Coming off that knee injury. You believe Penixince you got?
Speaker 3: I mean, we need we need, we need help. You know what I'm saying, We need some help.
Speaker 13: I think we need some help, but we but more than anything, what we need is we need to make better.
Speaker 3: Decisions within the executive staff. You know what I'm saying, We need to make better decisions.
Speaker 13: I think we better leadership and us UH and able to make better decisions. I think the talent will be able to speak for itself at that part.
Speaker 6: Timp, what's next You've done directing, acting, comedy, music, left at Peace, came back at Peace because you love it.
Speaker 3: What's next for Tipical? I'm gonna put this ammt man and uh and then I'm gonna continue. I'm gonna kick ship man.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna continue, you know, to uh just find out what the people, what the people looking for and find a way to.
Speaker 3: Give it to him.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 13: I'm also enjoy the time that i'ma be able to spend, you know, with my wife, with my children, with my grandchildren. You know what I'm saying, It's time for me to really be able to enjoy the things, the simple things in life that that that we worked so hard to earn enough money to be able to enjoy.
Speaker 1: I like it. I wanted you know where you put an album out, tip You got a tour, you got that kind.
Speaker 3: Of stop scene. Man, I'm gonna do by two three shows.
Speaker 13: Come on, Tim, I'm just bush and bro I'm just bullsh broh. I mean you know, I'm gonna do all the work it takes to make it happen.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm gonna do all.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna do what it takes, and we're gonna be on tour. Marshall we we we we y'all, Mercy Birkele.
Speaker 1: Do you still get the same excitement when you go into the booth? Do you It's still like the first time you went into the booth? Are you still excited two decades later?
Speaker 3: Man? It depends on the beat, it really do.
Speaker 13: I'm more excited about some beats than I am about others, right, But you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I still I still accept the challenge of getting it done right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, congratulations, got a beautiful family and the grand kids all the bad that's the homeboy t I MC Yeah. I appreciate you, bro, love and respect. Appreciate you bro.
Speaker 5: Y'all get ready for our album