Speaker 1: Big Bank. What it is you don't be on nothing? I be on okay, So let me ask you Big.
Speaker 2: Facts right now.
Speaker 3: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 1: Alive from the Culture Lab and the at L. It's time for that.
Speaker 3: Big Facts, Big Bank, Baby j d J screen. We're here, welcoming back to Big Facts for a classic episode and one of the guess brother, what's up?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's up? My brother? How you feeling? How you feeling?
Speaker 3: I'm well, man, I'm so happy again, proud to see what all of you have done and your growth and all your progress.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: So this is beautiful. I'm at home. Yeah, I feel it with us, always with us, absolutely.
Speaker 3: So since the last time we were able to build with you, like what's what's been going on, Like, what's the progression been, like, have any of your views changed or certain things? Like what's been going on since the last time we spoke with you. Still don't like this, still don't trust it at all. So I'm gonna make that clear.
Speaker 1: But off tops, you know, so we can get that clear.
Speaker 3: But as far as progress, there have been a lot of solutions that I've been working on tangible solutions to help the people when it comes to their health and when it comes to some other things that I'm launching. So I primarily have been working on physical tangible solutions in multiple areas that affect the people. Because educating is of course number one spiritual side, the mental education, we have to get that. After that, we've followed up with physical tangible things that can change our condition.
Speaker 1: So I've primarily been focusing on that.
Speaker 3: I know one of the things you spoke out that about, I think it was recently, was just just kind of like not rocking with the education system, and you've been speaking out against that as well. What's your thoughts on just, I guess the United States education system and what are some ways you feel like it could be fixed or enhanced? Well, the United States indoctrination system and particularly overall, is one that they have a particular goal for why they put you in front of a teacher, in front of a board, and they give you certain assignments overall, and now again depending on who you go in front of, depending on what college, what high school, et cetera, will have a different outcome. It also depends on the parents at the house how they are educated, what they know, what they teach you about, what they help to extract from you and tell the teacher about, et cetera. And it also depends on the environment as well. And then it also depends on what your personal mission is, what you want to learn, et cetera. So I do trust good teachers who teach properly, who give real information. But overall the educational system isn't doctrinating right now. Their primary objective is to switch gender roles, confuse agenders when it comes to children. So now they're telling little boys, you can be a little girl today if you want to. They're telling the little girls, you could be a little boy if you want to today. This is happening in California's happening, and phillyge is happening out here in Atlanta's happened different parts of the United States that I'm totally against. That has nothing to do with the overall progress of humanity. Meanwhile, in China, in middle school and younger, they're teaching them about wood shop, see them about finance. They're teaching them about survival skills. Same thing in India, multiple areas, they're teaching them self defense. They're teaching about technology, et cetera. All of these things foundational things to build an actual society. Meanwhile, we're telling our children, you can be what you feel, you can identify as what you want to identify as, eat whatever. Oh you did your best, let's just go ahead and pass them on. We are creating more uneducated idiotic children today been ever before. The grades have slipped so low now in literacy and comprehension skills, and I'm talking about across the board across the United States. There are less intelligent children now. The IQ has slipped tremendously, and more people are functional illiterates, I meaning more people are operating a day to day life who can't read or write. This is what is happening in the United States government as a result of this indoctrination system that people call education. So that's overall, But there are good teachers who teach right. We should really highlight them more, focus on the independent schools that actually produce good children who know what they need to do, who build society, because we have a lot of those two So I.
Speaker 4: Aren't necessarily mandated by that indoctrinated curriculum.
Speaker 3: Correct correct that are actually teaching real information and real history, real science, you know, real skills, real trades, things like that. So we should really big them up and uplift them more and not just go into the cookie cutter system that this government.
Speaker 1: Producers, you think, but you think A big part of it.
Speaker 3: Too is just educating yourself, like just as you go through the journey of life, like just grabbing certain books like we talked about some books last time, and just getting your own education. But the funny thing is when you say, you know, get your own education, Okay, Well, most people go where they are directed to go, whether directly or and directly. So whoever they look up to, that's what they're going to follow. So if they look up to their mom and they daddy, okay, where they're gonna follow. What they do, how they dress, what they eat, how they talk, that's what they're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, if I see Daddy picking up this book, I'm pick that book up. Or if I see him pick up no book at all, I ain't picking up book at all. I see hi pick up a gun, pick up a bottle, That's what I'm gonna do. Same thing with little girls. That's the first thing. So we have to realize that we are being influenced one way or another. The children are are being influenced one way or another. So if you are in front of a camera and people are looking up to you, do your best to realize that you're not doing everything that you're doing in the mirror just to yourself. You're doing it in front of a camera that people are watching. So do your best to set a good example. That's why when you see certain rappers and artists randomly reading a book that actually does a lot more than what people realize, it does a lot more. Same thing with parents, and same thing with people in the hood. Pick up a book and not just pick.
Speaker 1: Up a book.
Speaker 3: Read a book where your comprehension level is all right what I mean by this, don't pick up a book because you heard about this book and you want to look smarter than what you really are. Because now this where you start getting people big capping out here, like okay, yeah, I read the autobiography up.
Speaker 1: Brother, can you spell autobiography?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm being seriously.
Speaker 3: We got to humble ourselves, be honest about where you are, and go from where you are so that you can build yourself up. Stop trying to impress folks. Don't get out there trying to be something you're not if all you can read is some ABC books. Start there seriously though, Yeah, there's no same in that, because you want to comprehend this information so you can apply it, not just to say I read a thousand books. No, bro, be interested in applying what you learn. So start where you can and build from there and encourage other people to do the same.
Speaker 4: But then I want to say something to another thing. That what you said about educating yourself. I think that that's like an excellent master plan, but it can only work to a certain extent because you can only educate yourself once you know that, like you need to educate yourself, so under a certain age, like they don't have a choice, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But to follow the.
Speaker 4: Rules quote unquote the foundation, Yeah, that's just a tricky slope.
Speaker 3: People are being directed, children are being directed. They follow what they like, they follow with interesting And that's why TikTok blew up the way it did. Because teenagers are a little younger. They're all on there following people, and people are doing a lot of educating on there. I see a lot of people doing some beautiful educator, then you got a bunch of clown stuff just as whatevery platform. So you have to go where the children's attention is going and give them the proper knowledge information. So this this falls on the pearance. It falls on the parents, it falls on those of us in the neighborhoods, it falls on everyone who has some level of influence. We have to be demonstrating what it is that we want them to be doing. Like you said, educate yourself. All right, so are you doing that? Am I doing that? And do they see us doing that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: If they see us doing it, then okay, we're not going to look like hypocrites out here, because they're gonna say, no, I did see the brother red and I saw her doing this little bit. I saw them studying this. Okay, cool, And then people will start to get that trending and how to become normalized.
Speaker 1: That's how it should be. That makes sense.
Speaker 3: So when it comes to just let's say the African American community, going back to our last conversation, and now, do you think there's been progress as a whole with us as a people, not just saying like one particular religion or belief. But as a people as a whole, do you think from I think it was twenty one when we last spoke to twenty twenty four, are going into twenty twenty five, do you think there has been any progress?
Speaker 1: And it's been that long already.
Speaker 3: Christ Over our progress I have witnessed when it comes to the awareness, awareness of good things and bad things. More businesses have popped up, more independent schools have popped up. More of our people are interested now in domestic farming vertical farming. More of our people are interested in exercising and getting healthy, and more of our people are interested in reading. This is stuff I've been noticing a lot more of our people are becoming more educated about what's happening internationally and locally, and a lot of our people are uniting and doing some good things. When it comes to economics as well, I have seen this right. So we have made progress overall, I would say, But what is promoted is not all of that. So what gets promoted dominantly is the negative. So a bunch of divorces nothing but working. This person punts this person out, this person talking about this person. Gossip slander back Biden, gossip slander, back Biden. That's what is promoted heavily on the platforms. That's we already noticed what the algorithm pushes. But it doesn't drawn out the fact that we have a lot of positive that has been taking place. I personally have been doing a lot of work with our people across this country and in other nations when it comes to a building economically and when it comes to creating more solutions. So I'm not just speaking in general. I'm talking about even my personal involvement too. With the people that I'm working with, I'm seeing and we are building. I'm talking about currently, I have business agreements when it comes to our brothers and sisters in Canada, brothers and sisters in the Caribbean, with those of us here in America, and not just talking, it's being done.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I currently have roughly ten employees with a new company that I just launched for providing jobs. You see what I'm saying, you know, just just to give it on a small local level. But this is happening with a lot of our people, and I'm loving it, you know. So I do see the progress. However, we have to promote that more and more and more and more. The progress, don't even pump up the negative no more. I don't even get it. At this point, it's about to be twenty twenty five, what are we still doing pumping gossip?
Speaker 1: I just don't get it.
Speaker 3: I don't understand what's the purpose here with our people still in the same condition overall to a degree, but a lot of us are doing better. So we should just focus on building more on the positive, that's all. We should just focus more on that. We have large platforms to do, we have enough influence to do it. We can really do that.
Speaker 4: So do you think that there will ever be enough progress to facilitate and I don't want to say accurate, to facilitate a meaningful shift in what we need to do for our culture.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you know it's happening now. I'll say again, those with enough influence have to stop pretending as if them promoting positive is going to mess up their brand. The biggest thing I noticed is that people with a big enough platform. You know, a few of our people who made it out, got a couple dollars now, some influence, some power and authority. Okay, a lot of them. What you notice is they will feel as if if they promote the positive far more than the negative. It'll lessen their brand, they'll lose money, they'll lose interest. The people ain't trying to hear that, all that conscious stuff, we ain't trying to No, no, no, it's the opposite. The people want the truth now, like people literally we already we see it now.
Speaker 1: We want the truth. What are you really doing? What do we need to be doing? What's going on?
Speaker 3: What's the real? That's what people want. This is what I'm noticing across the board.
Speaker 1: People. Now, that's to the nonsense. No more.
Speaker 3: The music videos ain't pushing the way they are that the music ain't streaming the way it is.
Speaker 1: What the nonsense? Baby Daddy is, baby Mama? Just hold it?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right, all right, bro, okay, all right, got it, got it? Thank you, damn Okay, and y'all know what I'm talking about. We're tired of it and nobody listening to that to them, Okay, great, you got ten baby daddy's great. Okay, all right, you got four five children? Brother, okay, great, niggas, we need to change our condition?
Speaker 2: What what? What?
Speaker 3: It becomes irritating at this point because you're looking at people like bro your net worth is this many millions?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? You ain't got no power. What you you can't change something? What are you talking about? You got money? Now, let's stop stop playing this game. Now, system when you're talking, you got influence, You have money, influence, you making progress. Just stop playing, stop playing. Agreed to separate from the system and continue to build your own.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: The biggest fear, brother again, is us pulling away from this system and separating. Like what y'all have done with this platform is you have literally separated from the mainstream. You have done this. This platform is not controlled by seeing NC, NBC, Fox, none of that.
Speaker 1: You have your own platform.
Speaker 3: You control what the people see, what they think, what they believe.
Speaker 1: You put people up here, y'all.
Speaker 3: You're doing that. You know, this is how powerful media is. Traditionally, media is the most effective devil in America.
Speaker 1: That's the traditional meaning.
Speaker 3: But right now, what y'all are doing, I would say, is the opposite overall, because you're educating, uplifting, you bringing people like your brother on who you don't dem what this government don't like at all.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, you said from the beginning, like off top, I ain't fuck with them with the system right absolutely, what you.
Speaker 2: Think the grand scheme or the green objective is and who's a part of this system?
Speaker 3: Number one objective is depopulation. If they cannot control the masses, meaning if they can't get the people to comply do what they want them to do, go where they want them to go, depopulate. It's not according to brother res it'slim is according to the United States government policy.
Speaker 1: That's why they have.
Speaker 3: Chemicals in the food air, specifically of a company called All Things Bugs. And y'all know how I'm about to do. We're about to go down the list of things already. Okay, so we're gonna go into something right now, All Things Bugs that is a company sponsored by Bill Gates, funded by Bill Gates and the Department of Defense and the Department or the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency that is coming out with insect based foods. Huh, I'm gonna say it again, insect based food, cricket protein, powder worm based ravioli.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 3: I'm so serious, brother, I'll need you to look put up on the screen and if you can, all Things buzz And I'm just letting y'all know how far this is going, which is why we have to separate from the system. And when you say separate, it's in stages, it's in degrees, it's in levels, because it sound like a big thing, which you mean separate from the system. Okay, don't eat what they feed, you feed yourself, right for example. Okay, so we have to grow own food, all right, that's one and a lot of our people are doing that. The reason why they're able to fund these kind of corporations like this that produce insect based food is because there are enough mouths that keep coming to them.
Speaker 1: It's free lunch under that umbrella.
Speaker 3: That absolutely absolutely, because the lunch ain't free, it ain't never been free ever. It's sponsored, it's invested in. Just like the next thing I'm gonna mention now is they're coming out. Remember we talked about the shots and everything your brother said turned out to be true. Now they said, well, damn, we know that they're not gonna take these next round of boosters and all this nonsense. So what are we doing. University of Riverside in California. I'm so so sad that it's in California again, But University of the Riverside has been studying putting mRNA messenger rival nucleic acid, which is the primary component of the shots, putting that in lettuce, potatoes, soybeans.
Speaker 1: Do y'all hear what I'm saying to you.
Speaker 3: So basically, instead of you taking a shot, because we know you more than likely ain't gonna take another one after what we just did to y'all, you're gonna eat this lettuce though, and then burritos and then bowls. You're gonna eat these potatoes with them eggs and all that you're eating.
Speaker 1: I'm serious, y'all. Hear what I'm saying to you.
Speaker 3: This is a very real thing. Mr injected mRNA injected foods. You don't eat your vaccines instead of getting the shot of a vaccine.
Speaker 2: How you being this stuff?
Speaker 3: I know because I must know, all right now, that's that's a matrix. Man, y'all should have known that. I'm telling you now. Brother, it's it is my duty. It's my purpose, right, it's my mission. Like we all have our place in the mission, this is mine. Not only do I have to know the information, I have to spread the information that I have to create solutions with which to activate on that information.
Speaker 2: And now this stuff can be researched in fact check.
Speaker 1: All day long.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm giving you names, references all that, because we're not gonna get up here and just use some nonsense just so we can look good. And no, look at me, brother, I'm not into that nonsense. We do this in real life.
Speaker 5: So but they while they don't speak on that like on the news channels and stuff.
Speaker 1: What a news. Hell, No, they're gonna tell you that on the news. They'll they'll do this.
Speaker 3: They'll put it in a place where black folks don't go, in written text for the most part. So right now you have it in scientific studies. It's in text right now. If you google All Things Bugs, please do it right now, studio, right now, google it. I want you all to see it for yourself, because it is unbelievable. They're saying that insects are the number one untapped resource for food on the planet. They set they're high in minerals.
Speaker 1: That this is not talking. It's like a movie.
Speaker 2: Bugs.
Speaker 4: Bill Gates, m hm.
Speaker 3: Now, while she's ruining your life right now, we're gonna go to the next area of this. All Things Buzz is one of them. The m RNA injected lettuce in all that in mind you this is when I say that's that's that's what we went right, there's there.
Speaker 4: So they're funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates.
Speaker 3: Foundation, that's one of them. They're also found about the Department of Defense. They're also funded by the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency DARPA, which is the area of the United States government that has robotic snakes, robotic dogs, robotic cheetahs, they have robotic animals that's Darper, robotic drones, hummingbirds, flies, mosquitos, all this kind of stuff that's darker. So they help to fund them on that. And that's not the only one. So when I'm not trying so look, no, no, no, please, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: So this is what they're trying to promote it. Like they're saying in the dossier for this that it's it's an innovative global health and development research project titled good Bugs used to make sustainable food for malnutrition children. So they're trying to make it seem like this is a positive thing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's how Satan works. He comes in the name of help and the name of a positive thing. First thing they're pushing is to feed this to children in third world countries. Number one, they're going to feed them bugs literally and say that, hey, this is this is food.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 3: If you look on that website, y'all see it all them things that the spaghetti, the pastas all that it's made out of bugs.
Speaker 1: But literally, brother, this is this is serious.
Speaker 3: They also have oh man, man, y'all they look to see it's big facts right now.
Speaker 1: When come you know what's about bat? What is like? What is going on?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes?
Speaker 3: Say? They also have what they have something called maggot milk and maggot ice cream.
Speaker 1: I'm very serious.
Speaker 2: Maggot and milk.
Speaker 3: Maggott act is out. It's out specifically in certain parts of Europe. They're running the beta tests right now. And when you see one of the companies after they grind these maggots and they freeze and they add sugar and all that kind of stuff. The first people who they brought it to with some Africans and have the meat.
Speaker 1: This is very real. This is not a joke. It's very real.
Speaker 3: And this is where they're pushing it because the main thing is we rely on them for our food and we shouldn't and we don't have to there's enough of our people right now growing food. We should just encourage more. We should go and find the farmer's markets, spend all money with them so that we can get our fruits, vegetables and all that. If you eat meat, get your chickens, your lamb and all that. It's a lot of our people who are farming. Now. Y'all know what time it is, so we got to focus a lot more on that. Even if you live in the projects, you can do some vertical farming. Find you a nice little square area and get a vertical pot. They don't cost much at all, and you can start growing food. This is not something that's all man. You need twenty thirty thousand dollars. You need to buy a whole bunch of land.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: You could be right in the house doing this, right in your apartment, doing this, and you must do it because if you don't, then our lack of preparation is going to push for them to be activated to do what they're gonna do.
Speaker 1: We get hungry, they like, here, I got something for you to eat. That's how it is. Bro that's disturbing.
Speaker 3: It's very real because we are being forced to do something for ourselves. Dick Gregory spoke about that a lot before you passed, like after you was decades ahead on the food is the warfare absolutely well, he constantly would say, because people ask him where he learned it from one Boba. Dick Gregory, you know, one of our grace and man lobby pleased with our brothers. He would do independent research consistently. He was one of the coldest researchers outside of being a comedian and all that. He was one of the coldest researchers.
Speaker 1: Dick Gregory.
Speaker 3: He would always reference the most honor Beilaja Muhammad. He would always referencing him and talk about the fasting that he learned from. You talk about why we eat one meal a day. He will talk about certain foods to eat, fer foods not to eat. He would talk about all of this because he saw what the government was doing. Brother, they have been experimenting with biochemistry for a very long time. And the last thing is when it comes to warfare, one of the biggest ways to get a people to bend over and have them do what you want them to do. You starve them. You control the food and the water supply. That's the basic in war basic, So people. When you hear people say we're at war, Okay, you need to get an example of it. Your food is poisoned overall certain areas. You may have some decent food here and there, but they're moving to poison more of it. And they're continuing too. I'm talking about brother, they have heavy funding. This is not slowing down. It is very much so a real thing. So what you're gonna do, that's the only point. What you're gonna do about We're gonna keep talking about it, complaining about it, or we're gonna take a little bit of these dollars that we get in our pocket every week or set aside that monthly food budget and go on buy food from good people who have farms. One, so that they don't have to sell they farm because they're not being supportive enough. Shout out to all the black farmers and all the farmers in general. Number two, they're being sued by the government because they refuse to adopt these terrible food practices where they're being told to inject GMOs and certain seeds that are heavily toxic and radiating, and they refuse, so they're trying to poison their crops. This is what farmers been fighting back all throughout the US and Europe and aught it for the last I would say five to six years, heavily, heavily because they're like, yo, you already got McDonald's in every damn corner. Leave us alone down, let us grow on food. They're like, no, but you not putting this in there. We need to no, let us we want good healthy food. So the government is at war with the farmers because the farmers are helping to bring about a solution for the people. Y'all gotta know for real was going on, and I know they just gave the farmers. I think it was what twenty billion black farmers to split between all of them, which is not a lot of money, just split between all the black farmers, like all of them across the United States. That's embarrassing, but fine, But that's that's the war right now. Is the food and in the water, of course, that's another one. But the solution is we have to grow on food and we have to continue because a lot of our people are doing it.
Speaker 1: But we need to add more to that anything else. When I get.
Speaker 5: So you eat one meal of the day, one of day, hellong, how long you been doing that, oh.
Speaker 1: Say strong, for about six years.
Speaker 2: So I started. I'm saying, like, typical day, good.
Speaker 3: Typical day. Well, I start up with water. I drink water in the morning. First off. You know, I try to add in some lime or you know, I have my immune boosting liquids. One is called the answer, y'all should definitely get that. Uh that's dope. So I have that into the water, drink that in the morning, and then I normally wait. It depends on the day and it depends on what I'm doing. So if I have a very busy day, then I probably eat a little before three, probably before one. Even if I have a busy day, then I won't eat after that. But if my days not as busy, try to get after one after two, and I'm good after that for the most part. I may add a plant protein smoothie later on if I need a little more, But other than that.
Speaker 1: I'm goody.
Speaker 3: Is that part of what inspired intellectual power? Unleash your intelligence? These are capsules supplements. You want to talk a little bit about this. Absolutely The first thing is go to intellectualpower dot net. Do not buy this because you like brother Reza, I don't like it. Because oh yeah, my brother's cool. And no, no, no, go look at the reviews. Go see for yourself what the people are saying of how it's helping them. I want you to know that after the experiment that took place on the United States and the world over the last three and a half four years, the first thing I say was I know that after these people get injected, which, by the way, the US government injected over five billion people on the planet with at least one dose through other governments and in the United States, the result of that is horrific. They did a study on ninety nine million people who took the shot. This is public knowledge now. The result is neurological disorders, gianne berets syndrome, reproductive issues. This is all public now. A study on ninety nine million people who took the shot. Okay, that's just one small thing. There's a whole lot more to that. But I want you guys go look that up. And I said, if I get back out here, what I'm not about to do is just say, hey, y'all got some more bad news.
Speaker 1: Wait, that's what I do.
Speaker 3: Not want to do what I wanted to do, And thankfully I can say I am is coming out with a solution that helps with the health of the people. So your brother left the country, went to the island of Saint Lucia, and I met with some of our Rastafari brothers and sisters. I gave them a list of twenty nine ailments, issues, negative situations that the people are dealing with, everything from insomnia to a rectile dysfunction, to brain fog, to digestive issues, to diabetes and cancers and heart problem. All of this stuff, these are things that the people are dealing with. I need a formula that helps to rest or, at least address, or at least help with these twenty nine different things.
Speaker 1: All right's first thing.
Speaker 3: Second thing, I got with a cellular and molecular biologist, a scientist by the name of doctor Christina Parks, all black folk, all heavily qualified, and I said, I need you to look at the scientific research behind these herbs. Once we finally came up with a formula, because we have to make sure it's synergistically effective, because when you put certain nerves together, sometimes they can cancel out each other. So you have to make sure they go with each other, they build and they benefit each other. Okay, So we did that boone, and the main thing was believe it or not. I said, I want to have something that helps people to detox from the chemicals that are injected into them from that shot.
Speaker 1: Y'all help what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Ooh, that's where we get into a real deep area because talking about it is one thing. But when you help to create a solution that helps to resolve that problem, now you can become an issue and the problem yourself. So we have the science to now validate that some of the components of some of the ingredients and intellectual power in fact help to detox people from the mRNA spike protein that was injected into them as a result of that experiment during COVID from those shots. Did y'all hear what I just said to you? I ain't taken good job, but he so not taking as good the virus. That's another thing. And then also the people did take it. You have something called shedding. Everyone in science knows that through your droplets, through the air, sexual intercourse, blood issues, and moisture exchange. If someone did take it and you involved with them around them in a room with them, oh, here we go. So now this is just real because a lot of people have been asking this question, and the scientists all over the world are angry because they are mad some of them that they push this. Then the rest of them are pissed off because the government was successful in pushing this, making the whole world of people think they were crazy when they knew were truth that they were telling people, No, this doesn't make any sense. You can't inject people with this. This is horrible.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: So now they're all coming out admitting it. Fauci was brought before the United States government about seven times US House Committee and walked back down near everything he.
Speaker 1: Said over the last three years. Did y'all hear that? You? Did you see that?
Speaker 3: He just everything all the way down to the six foot distance. He said, Well, I didn't say the six foot distance was scientific.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. It just happened.
Speaker 3: Do y'all hear what I'm saying to y'all? Just why we say we don't trust this damn satanic government that's fucked the period? Do you see what I'm saying? So and there are lawsuits and all this. So the point is that's why your brother created this. Ain't had a damn thing to do with money. I could have did something to make a whole lot of money long time ago, but I said, I have to be able to get out here and help the people with a solution that helps him with the health. So go to intellectual power, dyn net, the science that I just told you.
Speaker 1: That's up there. All that is up there, the reviews up there, everything is up there.
Speaker 2: Do you think the world don't? Like you think shit, don't it's just fucked up?
Speaker 1: Like really, you know, man, you know you ask me the same question every time this thing is over. It's over, is it?
Speaker 3: I would say a certain condition of the world is doomed, meaning anybody who just wants to live in ignorance ain't gonna happen no more. You will be slapped awake. At this point, you don't have a choice to live in ignorance anymore. You can't pretend like you don't see what you see. Yah, that's what I mean. So that part of the world is a done deal for that, Like you're not going to be able to escape the reality of what's happening. You now just got to make a decision on what you want to do about it. It's pretty much that you want to change your own condition or you want to act like you don't see it and then just go with whatever the government says, do and whatnot.
Speaker 1: That's up to you.
Speaker 3: But at this point, no, I would say that part of the world is doing the ignorance of the people is doomed because it's time to wake up.
Speaker 2: How does it go, how does the.
Speaker 5: Like what's the relationship between like the nation and voting in politics and what's their relationship like.
Speaker 3: Well, overall, the Nation of Islam doesn't get involved in politics, and it depends, you know, every now and then, it depends on what the candidate is doing.
Speaker 1: It depends on where that candidate is in their record.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the minister will say, you know, this is a person who I think is a good person to vote for or you know, let support And for the most part, when it comes to presidential we're not encouraged to vote one way or the other. That's not necessarily you know what the nation does and if we do vote, normally it's an independent vote. But again, there's there is no hard anything when it comes to nation. If you want to vote as a member the Nation of Islam, you can do that. That's up to you. But we don't wholly endorse this person of that person. That's not how it goes again unless the honorableness was var Khan specifically says, you know what, I think this person is a good person. Support you know, and if he does that then okay. But other than that, no, we don't hold sale endorse anybody side. Yeah, in the culture of people pushing information like what are your thoughts on or have you got a chance to build with brothers like nineteen Keys Yaki awaken, I don't get a bunch of names, but do you get a chance to build with brothers who may have similar thought and you might also not agree on certain things, but you just have conversations to build. Oh absolutely, I mean everyone you mentioned and a whole lot more. I know person and I've known long before most podcasts came out. There's a lot of our people doing good work out here in the community. And I do my best to build behind closed doors because you have groups of our people and this is where you start to see slight differences. You have those who are directly involved in the community. You know the community activists. You know that they're involved here, all right. They have a certain area they're involved in dealing with the homeless issue, or specifically the economics or the local politics, literacy children, so you know the people who do direct boots on the groundwork. We have people who do the awareness, the influential work just on the internet or podcast or who you know do their educating on the internet. Then you have those who are a mix of both. So one your brother started when I was nine years old in the community boots on the ground for years. That's what I love the most. I love being with our people directly, boots on the ground the most. That's the work that I do for the vast majority. But when it comes to those who are just on the internet, there's this misunderstanding that because you have views on the internet, that means you have physical followers on the ground. And that's where a divide comes from. A lot of people start to understand like, oh, this person had a million people viewing, man, she must be doing some real stuff out here or he or they must be doing real stuff oudy, and that's not necessarily the case. So you have a lot of back and forth now, people calling out people who's legitimate, who's not just do work in the community, just get out here and do work in the community.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I know a lot of people. Brother.
Speaker 3: One thing you'll notice about me is I'm not gonna get out here and bash nobody that I don't do. My agenda is to unite are people and for us to do as much work as possible to change our own condition.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's that's that's my deal.
Speaker 3: But right now, you've got a lot of egos, a lot of people out here running around because they want to be seen, not realizing. Brother, we can all eat, Sister, we can all eat. It's okay, It's genuinely okay. Just do good work with the people, and the people will.
Speaker 1: Tell you who you are.
Speaker 3: They gonna tell you you step outside, the people gonna be like that's him or that's him.
Speaker 2: How you deal with how y'all deal with like hate?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, because I know and everything is be haters, Like oh yeah, so how you deal with haters inside of the nation, Like niggas might just be hating because.
Speaker 1: You you oh you said in the nation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like oh you know, you know, tell like each league hating because I'm me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Brother, I'll just say it this way.
Speaker 3: Minister far Khan said, we all have gifts and we should all use our gifts to go towards the building of the go towards the building of the mission. I don't even focus on anybody who has any hate, because, to be honest with you, envy and jealousy is a dangerous thing. So if you have envy and jealousy, you should be admiring the gift that God gave that brother or that sister, and you should learn from it and find out what your gift is.
Speaker 1: That's what minister far concept.
Speaker 3: Either don't hate your brother or sister for doing what God is brought them here to do or how they express their gift or their talent. Learn your talent and express it. Hell, you can learn from that sister, that brother, Go talk to them, ask me how do I do that? You know a lot put me up on game, so I don't even get those kind of calls brother or that kind of energy. For the most part, that doesn't happen because I'm too busy just you know, doing the work and uh And I would say for the most part, that's all we do in the nation now as far as hatred outside.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you got a couple weird negroes on the internet. I'm sure y'all deal with it too well, Yeah for sure. Yeah, but people.
Speaker 2: Know about you that you want to dream.
Speaker 3: I heard no, I mean about me, brother, I've heard all conscious. I mean everything from that. Nigga ain't tall than six foot or whatever, like little stuff. He's shortening, y'all, Like, damn, brother, Okay, that's how you know he ain't seen in real life.
Speaker 1: That's one or two. He's trying to act like Malcolm X.
Speaker 3: Okay, Uhreeza Islam I was born in this Okay, shout out to Malcolm X. But okay, uh he a scam artists, con artists. Nigga's talking, damn Like just brother, Okay, after you get done talking about me, what are you doing? Yeah, just get out here and help the people. Nothing that they said is true, remember that, no matter of fact, y'all have noticed. But I was dealing with a court case when I came on the platform the last time. I've been fighting a case at that time for nearly nine years, really type of case nine years. At that time, it was a case where the US government was saying that I wasn't teaching, educating about drug education. All that they were saying, I defrauded the government, all kinds of crap.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 3: It was just stuff I wasn't even qualified to be accused of. I'm like, okay, who a y'all talking about? Because I'm not even qualified to do that. Fought that case for now ten years. Case we dismissed last year.
Speaker 1: Y'all should have laughed for that. That God, you ain't even had a case dismissed.
Speaker 3: If I fought that case for ten years, brother, fought it back to back to back.
Speaker 1: I was offered six plea deals.
Speaker 3: What they were trying to get you started off with two and a half years, brought it down to a year and a half, brought it down in six months, brought it down to Okay, just say you guilty, and then we're gonna put a FELLI on your record. Then a year after we'll take it off your record. First of all, if I'm guilty of something, why do you keep reducing the time. That just makes this very just how you know when you call on somebody bluffing when they captain Really, okay, if I'm guilty of what you're saying, which mind you they I'm talking about calling my attorney.
Speaker 1: We're gonna give them this many years when you might want to go take this deal. Now that's a good deal.
Speaker 3: Hey, you might want to don't nobody it's ninety seven percent, just just like going in.
Speaker 1: I told him, I said, no, I will never plead to something I did not do.
Speaker 3: Never, you can't. You can bring the whole government against me. I will not do it. I was in the same courtroom that the murder of Nipsey Hustles in, same judge, next to the court room or O. J. Simpson was found in the sent same floor, same court room as Tory Lanes, same court room, same court floor as Harvey Weinstein. So y'all can understand what they were doing. It's the ninth floor LA County. So what they were trying to do to your brother? The mainstream news ABC seven calling me this saying this about all reason.
Speaker 1: It's long reasons. I'm missing. Brother.
Speaker 3: We walked to that courtroom even the day before. They called my attorney. Listen tomorrow. I know you guys want to take this to trial, but he's facing this to the day before trial. Brother. They were trying to scare my attorney to take me, you know, have me just take this plea deal. My attorney said he would not be taking the plea deal. We will see even trial tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When folk got you, they ain't even really tone to you.
Speaker 1: Brother, know there's no need to talk. You got the evidence.
Speaker 3: Hey find me guilty. I will go and take my time like a soldier. But I know you are a damn damnable, satanic liar, and you will prove every damn thing you say. I went to trial in one in five minutes of trial.
Speaker 1: Y'all should clap again on the love your brother.
Speaker 3: Damn can't climb for anycing man. It was it was interesting, brother, I mean the judge said, okay, so how would we like to move forward?
Speaker 1: They stood up?
Speaker 3: After ten years? Mind you been a court over thirty six times. They stood up, Jrnor we do not have enough evidence to move forward at this time after ten years. My attorney stands up. He says, how would you like to proceed? My attorney says motion to dismiss. He said, case dismiss.
Speaker 2: So you can file a lawsuit.
Speaker 3: Brother, You go in mad. If I would have given in and just and just said I'm guilty. Imagine how he could have dangled that over my head for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: So that a lawsuit like motion of the distressing all that could you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could because they I mean you know, they linked they linked the bank accounts.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is not it's not easy going through this, brother, I mean, especially when you when you hire an attorney. Yeah, I mean if any of y'all been in any type of legal trouble or know anyone the legal fees, there's no.
Speaker 2: Joke especial period of time.
Speaker 3: God, that's a lot of money, you know. And so they thought your brother was, hey, man, he about to go broke. He ain't got no money, he about to Well, y'all accused me of stealing some millions of dollars. So I was like, oh, y'all really just just lying on top of line on your brother. I'm like, millions, where is that at? Letting me know whole word would account that's in brother, ten years you had negroes on it, and they're running with it. Man, I told y'all about that nigga up he is crooked as his bow tie.
Speaker 1: But who laughing?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And now one of these punctified weird, Mickey Mouse, milk toast. Negroes have opened their mouth since. See, this is the difference between us and you. When you really do this work, you ain't got to prove nothing to nobody, just do the work. Meanwhile, negroes on YouTube, by the way, almost every single one of them who ran with this story, they are nowhere to be found. Now they quiet. They are doing terrible. As a matter of fact, the majority of them accusing me if things were actually found guilty of doing.
Speaker 1: Things, how they find out because that stuff is public.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about con artists. I'm talking about scams and schemes. I mean brothers a lot. If I name some of these folks, you be like, oh, yeah, I heard about what happened to him. You heard about what happened brother. It's a lot, and I won't even dignify this platform with their names. But the point is, when you are doing righteous work and you're really about it, you don't have to say nothing. You just keep stepping standing on business, doing the work. In the end, people will see I don't even want no apologies for nobody, just staying strong on. When you meet me in person, keep the same energy in person. And understand and know that the only reason why I don't check y'all the way that I should is because I follow a man of who is my leader and my example that is minister Farkhan.
Speaker 1: But don't get it twisted other than that out on you.
Speaker 3: That's a major fact, because I can't stand somebody these negroes, like, shut the hell up, brother, You ain't build like that. Not one of you niggas built like that, not even a half. I'm brother, I'm so serious. It's very hard dealing with our people. It's very hard.
Speaker 1: He's maggot ice creamy magan ice magget milk bag and milk drinking brothers.
Speaker 3: Na but man, But at the end of the day, again, at the end of the day, man, when you stand on business, just just do the real work. And mind you, if you're not legit, then stand on that too, fact and say, look, you know what, I ain't even I ain't even about this. Yeah, I'm just trying to get paid, just trying to give yous. Okay, just do that too, But don't come at the real people doing real work, because people who do real work in the community, they take offense when you attack other people who are doing real work in the community.
Speaker 1: We got enough people.
Speaker 3: Out here perpetrating like they're doing real work and they're not, and they're making us look bad. So don't be out here doing that because you'll see what happens in person. Because trust me, minerg you is absolutely the same.
Speaker 2: So so you really like you saw everybody who's putting them the shots out.
Speaker 3: Till you see they're we're seeing people who ended up showing up to my events after this dismissed brother not knowing that I knew that I saw them, but they broadcast you, not even bring it up. I just shut their hand, gave him hub brothers sister. Yeah, good to see, man, all that see the art of wars, real fact. Mister Farcahan said. Hide your power, Yeah yeah, hide your power until the right time.
Speaker 1: See, I don't need to just I don't need to just haul off and break it.
Speaker 3: Y'all gotta do that yet, don't worry that that time will come if it needs to, and may not even be me doing it. But the point is, I don't need to just react because the overall understanding his brother, the real enemy we're dealing with. It's not even each other. The number one enemy is our ignorance. Number one, Number one, Number two is this system.
Speaker 2: Number one is.
Speaker 3: Something, it's so far a concept. Our number one enemy is our ignorance.
Speaker 2: That's the biggest fact of the day.
Speaker 3: Bro. I can't be out here, be hot headed dealing with the people who I know is ignorant as hell. We all came from the hood for the most part. We know how hard it is dealing with our people. And if I can't handle family, especially family, So if I can't handle your criticism and you'll attack me and all that, then I'm not built for this and I should just go work somewhere while I don't have to deal with people, so I can't complain about it. I expect that it comes with it. But again, keep the same energy in person, because I absolutely will. I'm saying this from now on. So when you want your negroes who talked about me on the internet and you showed them to an event after didn't know that I saw it and I shook your hand, everything was cool, just know I will not be that cool from now on because we don't have as much time to play. Say who you are, show who you are, Be who you are, because it's enemy, right now is auditioning new negroes to be the new coons, the new sellouts and know everything. So show me who who the hell you is now so I can let it be known. Don't come up to me acting like you are a friend when you are an enemy. You a turn coat. I'm so serious. You are a back body, You're a slander, You're a gossiper, you are sellout waiting for an opportunity.
Speaker 1: It will not happen with me. So I want to make sure I put that on record here, Big Facts.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows you' clap of that flete.
Speaker 1: I recommend y'all do the same. Check your circles and he taking all fades.
Speaker 4: This is something that he talked about like a little bit briefly offline, but I want to, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Speak about it a little bit more.
Speaker 4: Scream brought it to my attention.
Speaker 1: Than you said. You don't know what you was missing. Yeah, he didn't know that. I didn't know what I was missing with the bean pies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm sure there's a lot of people out there, Big Facts world that thought the same thing that I did, that bean pies were actually like beans with crust on it, and they weren't really like pies. But you told me you updated my knowledge on the bean pie, and I want you to do the same to them absolutely.
Speaker 3: First off, the bean pie does contain beans. I just it's not. That's not a joke. It actually contains being. Some of you are like, it's not like it's not a mushy, nasty bean. First of all, it's pureade, all right, So the bean is prepped, it's soaked, et cetera. And then you know, straining the water out, and then you blend it and blend the same way you blend other ingredients that you're gonna put in a pie, you know, around the crust or inside the crust. It is the main reason why that was even established was the most Unebilijah Muhammad twofold one wanted to help our people to go into more of a nutritional way of living first off, right to you know, in better our health, better the way we we live and eat.
Speaker 1: Et cetera.
Speaker 3: So he said, okay, how can I mix finding a way to give the nutrition in a way where they'll accept it?
Speaker 1: First off?
Speaker 3: And then also how could I give the brothers away to make money while doing it?
Speaker 4: Now, what are some of the nutritional aspects of the bean that is encompassed in the bean by.
Speaker 3: The navy being specifically, is the specific being not no damn black eyed ps y'all better stop with the.
Speaker 1: Man, all right.
Speaker 3: Navy beans Navy means which are high in calcium, high end copper, high end magnesium. They're high in many different minerals. They are also anti radiation. They are self digesting, so they aid in the digestive process of the intestines. They are very high in protein. You can actually live off of it. This is one of the things you can live off of. Okay, if you want to say, what some of the staple foods, right, so you'll say you know, some people say right, so they'll say lent tools. Okay, Well, this bean is one of those beans that you definitely want to have in your cabinet, all right. It can last a very long time shelf life, et cetera. But that is in that pie, and that is helping with the nutrition of people who eat it. Then of course you have some some brothers and sisters who make a vegan bean pie because some of them, of course, do contain eggs and dairy, right, so you have those options. But it was created so that we so that most on Black Mohama can give our people nutrition to help with our health. And then also the brothers can make money and become entrepreneurs. This is you're talking about over sixty years, been doing this. Brothers are making a living. So let me ask you and on their own businesses as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let me ask you this when we're talking about the financial entrepreneurial aspect of it. Is there like a bean pie headquarters where they come and get the pies they just pick up the pies wholesale and then sell them to make a profit. Or does each individual person like make their own.
Speaker 3: Pie so you have the main recipe so that there is the original recipe headquarters in Chicago, mas Mariam, Yes, there is a Supreme bean Pie. They have the factory they make that there. And then you have brothers and sisters all over the nation who add their own certain ingredients, certain flavors and yeah, like you have something who makes pineapple bean pies. Someone make blueberry bean by I'm serious, Oh yeah, that piecho interest.
Speaker 1: Then you can get different thing like real bean piles in the West End. And then no, I'm saying like in each place.
Speaker 4: Is it like a situation to where like just say, for instance, like you know how people sell newspapers and they go every morning to the newspaper factory and get their papers for twenty cents.
Speaker 1: And then sell them for two dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or each individual person, like does everybody make their own pie just using the recipe and do it or sell it however they want to sell it.
Speaker 3: So for the bean pie, there is you have a lot of those, meaning where there are locations where brothers make them and then they have brothers as entrepreneurs come in, they get it on a certain price and they sell it for another price. Same thing with the final call newspaper percentage goes to the brother who has it, who sells it, and then the other amount of goals.
Speaker 1: To the actual factor.
Speaker 3: So it is a real economy, it's real business. It's really building people's creating jobs and it has been sustaining jobs for decades sincerely. That's that's why I want people talking. I'm like, the nation of this sign has its own internal economy. Seriously, it ain't no poor. No, Like you work, you eat, you're helping yourself, you're building business. And then after you sell a bean pie or newspaper which is information nutrition. Then you can introduce your other product, whatever the business that is a security company or real estate company.
Speaker 1: Et cetera.
Speaker 3: It teaches you that I have also bean piles on the corner. I don't get it twisted. What absolutely bean pie, my brother, but not like that.
Speaker 1: But it's not playing. Don't be a minute and ya no, that's where it came from. Alling back to a living color and all that tool fish, red fish, you know, not even playing. They really did all that, so they're making fun.
Speaker 3: But it was real though, So you have I'm talking about you have hundreds of thousands of brothers and sisters who are entrepreneurs because of what the nation's teaching when it comes to the model nordship, the model of it has given them as a base of how to construct themselves on foundation.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about it.
Speaker 3: And you have a lot of brothers and sisters f y MGT who are you know, doing beautiful work, have lots of good businesses, successful, making good money, helping their families.
Speaker 1: I'm serious. It's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: So I'm thankful because it taught me how to talk to people in a high speed environment in the hood on the corner. You want them somebody on the you know, at the window at a red light. You got like fifteen seconds. You you better have to give the gap real quick first of all, because you don't know what kind of day I'm having.
Speaker 1: I don't know you Okay.
Speaker 2: Cool, you change my whole move.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I look, fo look okay, find a call newspaper.
Speaker 3: Hey, look, get come get the real news, better news and seeing an NBC get the real news.
Speaker 1: You're like, damn brother, go ahead, check out page number two. Bet you didn't know. Now you knew.
Speaker 3: Whatever you know simpilar you know it's real. But bars, I'm so serious. But it's you know, it's it's really interesting because when you do that, then enter into business and it's it's like water because you went through it. So it's all a process and it's all very productive. That's that's That's another reason why I'm so thanking nation.
Speaker 1: Absolutely else about.
Speaker 2: What you think the most important thing you learned, not being you know, in the nation.
Speaker 3: My overall discipline, overall discipline and my belief in God above everything else. Truly, some people don't think that being disciplined will pay off. Like you said, it's hard dealing with our people. It's hard trying to be right in this world every day. It's just it's it's hard. I've learned different. My experience has taught me different. My discipline that I have gained from the teachings of the most Unabilajah Mohammad as taught by Ministersafari Khan, as exemplified in the foy the MGT seeing the brothers with their children, seeing the sistans with their husbands and children, seeing how we operate, how we talk, how we walk, how we move, exercise, how we eat, brother man, it will change your life just to witness it. Don't even gotta go join Just go sit and go on a Sunday to a mans or study group nationship is Lam and just go sit there on a Sunday and just listen. You ain't got to become a member. You just go sit and listen, hang out with them. You'll be like, oh, this is real, Like it's really the children saluting.
Speaker 2: Doing all that.
Speaker 1: You be like that two year olds suit It will it.
Speaker 3: Will change your perspective. So I say, the discipline and the understanding of who God is, how God is, and how we can activate that God property within ourselves. I'll say that is the best, you know, quintessential thing that I've learned from nation to say.
Speaker 1: I'm of course with everything else, but that's the core for me.
Speaker 3: How you think we heal some of the divide in the African American community between black men and black women.
Speaker 1: It seems like they lack.
Speaker 3: Patience with each other, trust with each other, communication like yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll just talk about it.
Speaker 3: The first thing I'll say is stop listening to the people who have no successful track record of having a real relationship. First off, why are we listening to people who have not been married for ten, twenty thirty years. Why are we listening to people who are not our grandparents, who are not the elders, who were not getting on social media with their love, but who was blinding and working through this in the community for years, who went through the ups and downs, who could teach us the real principles of sister, This is how you take care of your man, brother, This is how you take care of your queen and represent the family. Why are we listening to people who are on the internet trauma dumping on each other? Sister's talking to trauma dumping brother. Just just talking whole sale about brothers because this one messed you up.
Speaker 1: You haven't even met all of us.
Speaker 3: First of all, you just defeated yourself into You just injected the seed of hatred into a bunch of sisters who never had it. Now you inspire them to hate black men because you do because of one specific one or even two or three who you decided to be with, or who harmed you, et Cetera's layers to it and vice versus.
Speaker 1: The same thing with the brother because she put.
Speaker 3: Side, she put you on child support, because your mama didn't raise you right, or you didn't have a relationship with her, or your father gave you some toxic behavior. When it comes to women, you saw different women come in and out, or he abused them, so you think abuse equals love. Brother, It's layers to this. But then we get out here and we just say all niggas, this, all females that listen, it's this shit fucked up.
Speaker 1: It's rough. In fact, it is rough.
Speaker 3: I will again say, to get the right examples, we got to look at the right proper examples. I don't follow celebrities for marriage advice. Yeah, I'm not looking up to y'all. Why am I looking to you for this? We don't even realize.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 3: The psychological game that's been activating, know that's right now is we're attacking our own partners in the revolution. So we're attacking our own soldiers and our own brothers and sisters when we're supposed to be attacking this system. They got us again. Here we go fight each other again when it's them doing it. Remember when there's always a conflict between two or more parties, groups, organizations, people, there's a hidden third party group, person or individual.
Speaker 1: Calls on the confidence. Yeah, I heard the nigga was talking about you, just talking about me. Hey, you know what she said?
Speaker 3: You know about your MoMA and argument and a person's sitting back smiling.
Speaker 5: I think that's what social media was, like a thought out plan to know that people.
Speaker 2: Was gonna be add it.
Speaker 3: Brother, Why would Facebook put up there what's on your mind? It's a psychological gain to introduce yourself and open yourself up to the world, and then you can be influenced by it, and then you can influence it. We do not hear enough about marriages being successful and happy and beautiful when there are plenty of them, plenty of it. Well, why the hell y'all keep posting up the divorces every other week? Why I don't need to hear about the divorces, post up all of the successful relationships.
Speaker 1: Do you know what China does?
Speaker 3: China does not promote anything that shows a negative image at all about China, Chinese man, Chinese women, Chinese children.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 3: They weren't even allowed to go up on the internet. Some people are like, oh, that's not fair, that's not this sorry to tell you, but what the hell has an overwhelming amount of negative information about our people and people in general done for us?
Speaker 1: What is it done?
Speaker 3: You just pump negative, negative, negative, negative, negative, What you're gonna get negative? Try one week of just seeing nothing but positive and watch your emotion, change your mindset, change your energy change See it seriously, though, that's the That's one thing I can respect about certain nations. They don't even let you see no negative about their nation. Some people can say, well, I don't like that, Okay, I understand, But to be very honest with you, when it comes to the morality of certain nations, the health of certain nations, the overall sur virale potential, they completely outshine the United States. The average five year old in China runs circles around the average fifteen twenty year old in America. And I'm not promoting China. I'm being very honest about how this goes. Same thing with India, same thing with a lot of nations, because of what they prioritize. They prioritize health, they prioritize self respect, family, they prioritize economics, intellectual behavior, like they promote.
Speaker 1: That building which you think you as prior.
Speaker 3: Us prioritizes gender confusion. You know, Dan, well where I was going. We ain't changing nothing. You know where that girl's going. Gender confusion, mental manipulation, the destruction of family, the destruction of morality. I can do whatever I want, how I feel, identify how I feel. My God, I'm this, I'm a dog, I'm a cat, I'm a You have people identifying as dogs, put it up on the screen. You got people identifying as horses, Yes, yeah, people identifying you know what.
Speaker 1: It's a man.
Speaker 4: He even had plastic surgery to look more like a tiger or more like a like a feline.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, let me hold on big bank because she was in there playing chests. Let me give you what.
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 3: Damn boy, I called it. You have people who are forty fifteen, sixty identifying as twelve year olds. They're calling it transage.
Speaker 1: Man, stop playing how.
Speaker 3: Car you wanted to go? You don't open the door, transa. Let this satanic devil get in here. And he said, yeah, I'm gonna spread my wings. Babe, we're doing everything. You have elders identifying as babies and children. Now, no, no, I'm not sixty identify as twelve. Well you said he's a man. He can identify as a woman.
Speaker 1: What hell?
Speaker 3: What stops me from identifying as a child. That's less harmful, isn't it. At least I'm not chopping off my genitals.
Speaker 2: I'm going to going to bigger identify as a.
Speaker 1: Ba daddy boo, use it, use it that way, I use it. But this is real, man.
Speaker 3: This is this is this is what the US government prioritizes, you prioritize.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is why.
Speaker 3: Again, the question that people should ask right now is how are other nations looking at us?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 3: They laugh, they laughing extremely hard. See, the US government doesn't represent us obviously to other nations. They do so when they hear people saying, not even saying, when the President of the United States allows the lgbt Q plus flag to hang from the White.
Speaker 1: House as they did.
Speaker 2: Who did it?
Speaker 3: Joe Biden, y'all don't see that.
Speaker 2: Had me up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta be every year for the day, whether it was for a it was for a day for it. I think it was lgbt and trans you know awareness. They had a whole event on the lawn and put the flag right up on the White House and hung it straight down. Do you know what happens when you put a flag on a national representation or an area that represents the nation itself. It's saying that you submit to, you abide by, and you bow down to, and you believe in the ideology the thoughts of that flag and what it represents.
Speaker 1: So let me say it again, yeah, talking about them, say this again.
Speaker 3: When you put a flag up in front of a capital, a national representation of your nation, the White House, which represents the United States, whatever that flag represents, you are saying that this is what your nation represents. Because you hung it up from the United States government's representation, meaning the White House.
Speaker 1: You put it up in front of the White House. Okay, so let me ask you this question.
Speaker 3: What they ever put just as an example, the RBG flag up there, the red, black, and green. They know it's very intentional. What they ever put the nation the Vastline flag up there? No, but they will put the LGBT flag up there. So what does that tell other nations? It tells them, Oh, your priority is to have men chop off their genitals. Your priority is to have women identify as men and boys identify as girls. You know what, keep going, keep going to America, because we're getting our nation ready. Were getting our men ready, our soldiers ready. We're getting ready, y'all.
Speaker 1: Keep going.
Speaker 3: You're letting these women join men's military, men join women's military, and you saying, chop off your penis, and hey, I identifies this and take hormones that you know, mess up the bone density and the mental capacity of your men. They can't fight, they can't run a mile, they can't do two push ups, not a damn pull up. But you talking about, hey, let me chop on my generals go ahead of America.
Speaker 1: So so this is what other nations coused to the rest of them all day.
Speaker 3: That's why the US government is not taking serious by virtually anybody. Do you know what bricks is, y'all have heard of bricks. It is the organization, the conglomerate, the unity movement between Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa.
Speaker 2: Fuck us, bro.
Speaker 3: They've added the United Arab Emirates. They've added Egypt, Palestine just joined a number of other nations. Top world nations are joining this movement. Rival of the United Nations into rival you know the other groups of nations. No, it's it's different now, brother, Korea and Russia. Oh yes, yes, so Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, and like I said, all these other ones. Korea, yes, South Africa. North Korea just received this first set of drones from Iran. China is now the number one currency being traded between Russia and itself. China and Russia are now doing business deals in their own currency, no longer US currency as the top current.
Speaker 1: Saying what I'm saying, Oh so this is very real.
Speaker 5: So it's gonna be some smoke eventually, of course, like somebody gonna end up be in some lights.
Speaker 1: Brother, they are.
Speaker 3: They're vying and competing with who is going to control the dominating the domination of the economy of the planet. US dollar right now is number one, but now it's going down, and it's no longer going to be number one. It's actually this close to no longer being number one at all. There are certain nations no longer even accepting US currency. Gold is the most universal, which is why a four hundred ounce gold bar that you normally see that gold bar when you think of a gold bar. It is now, for the first time in history, been valued at a million dollars.
Speaker 2: Who's got to go.
Speaker 1: Here, like, I want that bag?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Let so gold.
Speaker 3: First off, you have India, which has a certain amount of gold. China also has one of the largest gold reserves on the planet. You have Britain, which has some gold reserves. US government has a little, but these other nations have a lot of gold. They have more than enough. But once this dollar goes down, okay, then that means the US ability to force a person to do something goes down. That's why they are bolstering the military. That's why the America brids by its military because it doesn't have the money influence like it used to, and that's dying like its last death almost so now they're going to try to use the military to try to punk people. But China has got Yeah, but even that ain't. China is the largest right now. China has over two million active military. The US has roughly one point five one point seven million.
Speaker 1: See this is this is listen.
Speaker 2: We got we got, we got some shit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you got drones, got all stuff, chyinga got something to see.
Speaker 3: See. The point is this is where it's going. The point is this is where it's going.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, you might they might well only get to the new fok linking up.
Speaker 1: We talked about this last time.
Speaker 3: We said, man, need to go ahead and just handle that.
Speaker 2: What the fuck they the hood and.
Speaker 5: It's five years I mean the years y'all just said it last one three four years later, it's on the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know they're talking about a brother that they're being very like. Okay, look hey, now that's probably.
Speaker 2: I want Trump. Trump probably said it all. I think he said.
Speaker 3: I believe Trump and or Kamala both have that capability of pressing the button. Problem is, again, we are the ones left in the balance between what these governments are doing.
Speaker 1: Ship we left it in anyway, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's why we have to focus on building our own people that we do we don't, so I don't. I don't think old in the world is over. You know they're gonna blow up everybody. I don't necessarily believe that. Is it a possibility, Yes, definitely as possibility, but as far as will have happened, I don't know if it will happen like that. So whoever gets an office, I don't trust either one. Kamala is going to do what they tell her to do. Trump has a little more freedom because he got his own money. But even him, I don't trust him.
Speaker 2: Who who's gonna be telling her what to do?
Speaker 3: First thing, First thing you want to look at when it comes to politicians, specifically presidential candidates, is who is funding them.
Speaker 1: So you look at their funders, people who are paying the check money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Trump has investors and a lot of his businesses he has investors.
Speaker 1: I'll give you one. One of his investors is Pfiser. So Pfizer.
Speaker 3: Back in I think twenty sixteen, when Trump was president, he was appointing Robert F. Kennedy Junior at that time to the cabinet. As far as helping with the health of the people and all that he wanted to hire him to say, look, you're gonna come in here, we're gonna figure out what was going on with all the immune disorders and shots and all that kind of stuff. He was this call to get on the cabinet. But then fires Are called Trump and they said, listen, uh, we'll give you a million dollars right now. You just can't have that dude working for you. So he never became a part of Trump's cabinet. Trump took that million dollars. There you go, just as the smallest running for president. Yeah, the one who was just running for president now Robert Kneed. Yeah, back then they were already about to work together. But Trump got that call from Fireser, and that moved him out the way. Do you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So people who want to say, well Trump is completely free.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no no no, please stop with this.
Speaker 1: It's a new white man that we need to vote. Stop it. Please.
Speaker 3: I don't trust Trump. I don't trust Kamala. You have to look at their funders and if you understand who their funders are, do you trust their.
Speaker 1: Funders, Y'll understand their motive? Understand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're basically saying, okay, if we're just gonna say, Joe blow milk company. If he funding Trump, Trump find to be his agenda, fan to be milk.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, the word vegan ain't gonna come out of his mouth unless he said, what vegan is the enemy?
Speaker 1: Good milk.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's how it goes. They do what they are paid to do. For the most part. The only reason why I mentioned the fact, again, I'm not endorsing of the one, but the fact that Trump is a little more free is because he has his own money. He does have his own businesses, his own companies. He has golf courses and hotels and all kinds of investments. He has a lot more money than Kamala as far as on his own strength, he does. But then again, he also got a bunch of court cases, He got a lot of employees, a lot of money that gets kicked out, so he has to still make money, so he still needs funding.
Speaker 5: So who's the lesson of what they say there? Who's the lesson?
Speaker 3: I can't even compare, brother, I can't even compare. I mean they this is where people want to say, what look reason, man, we got to vote for somebody, do it? No, really, let me ask you this question, brother, every four years, when you if I slap you every four years, we ain't gonna get tired.
Speaker 1: Every four years.
Speaker 3: If I just keep doing the same thing to you every four years, and I promise you I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: This for you.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, I don't even got promise you nothing. I just keep slapping and you keep voting from me. See, we have too much of a belief in the system that has no belief in us.
Speaker 1: I do not trust it.
Speaker 3: The only thing that I trust is that we as a people can come together and build, continue to build, because we're doing a lot of it, and we should continue to build more and create our own solutions because what these bastards are doing in this satanic system, bro, not one of our votes will change what they're doing. It's our collective unity and pulling away from the system, putting that pressure on them like that, Okay, that will change it, But not just some damn vote.
Speaker 1: That's not how this goes. That's not how it goes.
Speaker 2: How we gonna get these niggas on the same page though, ain't listening. Well.
Speaker 3: First thing is, like I said, promote the ones who are doing the work. Whatever it is let's say, okay, we all need to eat healthier, brawl on food. Okay, well, y'all know certain artists, y'all know how this goes. First of all, we got to do it ourselves at least promoted a man. Just get on the Ay, y'all need to grow your own food. Man, just mention it. Then another person saying, what a platform grow your own damn food. It literally starts with something just that small, right he man, bank told me to grow my own food.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm not looking at that. It is that simple.
Speaker 2: That's when you just say you can grow grow it in your house, up.
Speaker 3: In the projects, in the window seal. Man, you don't need no thing.
Speaker 2: Like b.
Speaker 3: You don't need you don't need a whole out of land. That's beautiful if you have it, but you don't need that to start where you are. You can be somebody right now who you only got fifty dollars in your pocket.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, the find the.
Speaker 3: Local farmers market, Like I said, this is normally by the train stations, by the grocery storees, different areas. You look up right now, farmers marketing near me, and you'll see that's where local farmers show up and they selling their produce, they vegetables and fruits, their eggs from their chickens, their meat from their cows, that meat from their land, whatever y'all eat. Yeah, a lot of farmers that provide this, they only are able to do it if we continue to pay and patronize them giving that money.
Speaker 1: You know it's going to somebody good. They growing good.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, hold up, check to make sure these farmers are farming with organic sources, real seeds. Because a lot of farmers is playing games too, some of them, some of them don't. Don't fell off.
Speaker 1: I'm being very honest to you know.
Speaker 2: They take you might grow your awn.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 3: That's my point at the end of the day. But there are a lot who are doing good. But just be honest with them and say, look, man, where'd you get these seeds from? You know what I'm saying? Why don't ask the questions. I gotta ask questions. We have to.
Speaker 1: I have to.
Speaker 3: But it's it's real man. That's so we have to just do things for ourselves. I am of the belief and the fact that no politician will save us. They will not save us. Brother, everybody's yelling that Kamala's black, is she really? I'm not asking based off of color. I'm asking based off of action. Stop giving me color. She a woman, y'all hate when shut the hell up? Damn people too emotional about this now.
Speaker 5: Basically like kamalak skin could be black, but her agenda could be.
Speaker 3: Who is she married to? Who funds her? She's funded by APAK, that's the American Israeli Public Action Committee. She said, I will make sure that Israel is furiously protected. I will make sure that Israel has everything that they need. When it comes to black folk, I'm not gonna say I'm doing something just for black folk. No, Okay, So that's out of her own mouth. You are not black because of what you look like. You are black because of the actions you do that go towards building got black people. And that's for everybody. Trump Mail says some good things. They're all saying good things here and there. But the reality is, whoever you want to vote for, do that. But tell me the policies as to why you're voting for Kamala. What is written on her website, the policies that states that she's going to do this, this, this, this for the people. I've seen some policies dealing with down payment assistance. On Holmes, I've seen some policies dealing with I believe, not only rental assistance, but loan forgiveness. I've seen stuff like that. I've seen Donald Trump say similar things in the border and protect your guns, and I'm gonna make sure that the taxes don't go up. This office saying nice stuff, but when they get in, whoever funded them to get in is who they will fight for. And that's it. That's who they will bow down to. It's funded them, that's it. So if we're not funding our politicians, we might as well stop talking.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: That's the reality, bro. I know it's hard for us to hear. It's like, damn, yeah, well you gotta get a do something. It's like if you want to exercise, I want to get stronger than we.
Speaker 1: Got to exercise.
Speaker 3: Stop bbling your whole damn life. Brother's got bbl abs down, bron Damn no set up, brother, No look up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put my appointment in. I'm gonna go to Miami. I'm a you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: That I think that's that's because they they hanging their flag over their white House.
Speaker 3: When y'all see that, it is going to shock you when you see that, it's going to shock you when you see that.
Speaker 1: But that I don't think.
Speaker 5: I don't think I could be shocked no more, Bro, they would shock me if if niggas actually come together.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll said right now, black people are uniting in many different areas. Let's continue to do that same thing. I don't care what you call yourself. I don't care what part of the put the political spectrum on. I don't care if you say you're a Muslim, Christian, Hebrew is a lot, you're a more Pan Africanist, rousta phart.
Speaker 1: You my brother and my sister.
Speaker 3: If you are doing good work for our people, let's continue to unite, continue to build. That's all I care about. I'm not interested in nothing else. Now, if you are an enemy dressing up like one of us, move the hell out the way.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 3: Are you over in the corner somewhere, But all the rest of us who are doing good work, shout out to you. I don't care what the label is. You my brother and myself. So let's continue to do good work. That's how you do it. Fact and then we short in person. Brother, is this line we appreciate you, appreciate you, we do. We got to do it again, yes, sir, give them the website real quick where they can check out your products and your whole.
Speaker 1: Movement, intellectual dot net.
Speaker 3: Uh, brain health, reproductive health, that's another major part of it, digestive health and of course immune health, intellectual power dot net. I will just say make sure that when you get this type in Big Facts at checkout for fifteen percent off, that's what I might.
Speaker 1: Give to our people here like that.
Speaker 3: We have employees now, so we've got to you know what eat, so I can't give them too much a break, but fifteen percent because these brothers and sisters have enough courage to bring their brother on and I want to honor that by you know, five percent per person.
Speaker 1: Fifteen percent.
Speaker 2: No, we need a contrary when you come on once a year, man.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, up to it's only gonna keep getting a big, more and more good word worse you know solutions.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you, man, appreciate you as well.
Speaker 3: Check us out at triple W dot Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 1: Sura, sir, right now, visit the new website Today, Big factspod dot com,