Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Hacma Harrison, and Uie Scruggs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Thursday. Time for you to join the player's Lounge, brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming. And the player is Barry Church, former.
Speaker 2: Dallas Cowboys, looking like Church Deacon. Yes, Sir, President Church.
Speaker 3: Passing around the plates, put the.
Speaker 4: Collection around one more time, more time, offering offering some help.
Speaker 3: To the Cowboys. That man, you're ready for Monday night against the Houston Texas Tech Marson. See, I'm respecting.
Speaker 2: Youth, partner, youth. He so wholesome. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, you're gonna say pray every team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I might break it down for him, man, you know, might break it down for him pregame or something.
Speaker 2: Man, we're gonna be at the stadium. We're gonna be able to. That's gonna be live, man, Monday night, Yeah, that's gonna be live. Y'all. Did a good job the other night man, the other day, Yeah, yeah, the other day we had.
Speaker 3: It was cracking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was surprised though, I will say that I was surprised at how many Eagles fans. It was like it was, man, it was. I tell you what took over the whole broadcast.
Speaker 2: I will tell you that on Monday, on Monday, the people from the people coming from up forty five to this one.
Speaker 3: They coming up forty five. It's gonna be and those who already live here, already live here. Yeah, very vocal, very vocal. Yeah. You remember the first time the Cowboys and Textans never played each other.
Speaker 4: It was that Cowboys stadium back no Houston. They took that when I was like, Uncle, Way, that.
Speaker 2: Was what that was for the trophy you was asking about the other day, Right, no longer exist.
Speaker 3: I gotta beat them twice, Phantom.
Speaker 2: Nothing, I ain't a trophy, no nothing. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Probably something the owners have between each other, like the Clark Hunt has they got the Preston Hollow trophy between the Hunt family and the Jones and they just they just go down the street, know nothing about it. At the Highland Parks something like that. Something you know, something high dollar weeks you know it is that.
Speaker 2: Just to be clear that wasn't Uncle Wade.
Speaker 3: That was camp Yes, two thousand, Yes, camp part of those five and eleven runs, those three straight Campo five, three straight, five elevens. Yeah, man, he may I'll get you about it. I mean, it looks some of it wasn't Campo's fault. I mean, this was that salary cap that had to pay for all that stuff. Man, it was. It was rough times, man.
Speaker 2: I know Campo will appreciate that coming from you.
Speaker 3: I liked it. I liked I like camp Campo was a part of those Jimmy teams and won Super Bowls, and he was down at the University. Great person, dude, Yeah man, I mean you know since you know, no one was really winning with those Rocks. Hey man, he's Quincy Carter and Chad Hutchinson. And then he had Clint Sterner starting games right leave started again. It was. It was a hard time, Dustin Rose. It was a hard time. Roads. They were doing the family four packs out of Texas and four four hot dogs and remember you remember them days, Chris Chris Bean, I mean doing hard times. Man, Salar jacked up, bro. It was it wasn't pretty man. Then Parcels came in and they brought some hope back. So it was it was tough hope.
Speaker 5: It was the big thing about two was it was going for the record that year.
Speaker 3: So that was basically what we had. Yes, the diamond amongst trash quote, it came out there, move over sweetness.
Speaker 2: Oh no, sham on the call right every time?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, yes sir. Can we come out officially now say this is a bad teams?
Speaker 2: I yeah, look at it, walking right into that, walk right into that, get the people what they want? Can I start with Can I start with the question that I asked a couple of weeks ago about thirty two teams in the NFL, the great teams, the good teams, bad teams, and the basement dweller teams. We talked about those. Now after was it the week nine, Week ten in the NFL? Can we say that there are no great teams? And if even though Kansas City is undefeated, but as we talk about great teams, but you can pare what you say that they're a great team right now? Are just really good team? That's tough, man. It ain't lost in this Christmas right damn? Okay, but you saw the Denver game, you saw them game, so there's some cracks in their armor. And I only bring that up to say that, you know, when you look around the NFL right now, there are some teams that are showing that they are good teams. But there are some bad teams, bottom of the basement teams. I would say that those are your Carolinas. Those are your Carolinas. As your giants, they're your giants.
Speaker 3: And yeah, come around.
Speaker 2: No, it's just.
Speaker 3: Come around the court. But can look. I got them, everybody, I got them. Everybody, come on out, man, everybody, come on.
Speaker 2: Swear to God, dude, everybody step on out. Come on, man, take over there, bad out man, they got us all man.
Speaker 3: Miller like the hope you do, sir, the whole back the hope you.
Speaker 4: Put it down level three narcotics and get coming out coming out.
Speaker 3: Yeah stop, man, I.
Speaker 2: Don't coming out to the light.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, I swear God.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm trying to plead my case, Fellows, my case fellas.
Speaker 3: I'm bad. I go back to something new.
Speaker 2: He always talks about, right, not the profit margin, the point margin. I was thinking taking money the point margin. In the NFL. Teams are still winning about three and a half, right, So so teams, and so these games are close. But yeah, man, we were teetering. We're right there. Close. Man, We're starting to look like that team in the basement yet not in the basement yet, but we were there, man, we were there the basement.
Speaker 3: This is a bad This is a bad this is this is a bad team. When you can't when you can't run the football, when you can't uh keep the other team from running, you know, ten turnovers into the last two home games. You can't win at home.
Speaker 2: I haven't won at.
Speaker 3: Home, you know, Yes, you haven't won at home in the whole calendar year. This is a bad team, and they are. There's more football to be played, but right.
Speaker 2: For weeks, it's a lot more, a lot of football, a lot of struggle in that.
Speaker 3: This right now is a bad team. I mean, dude, when Tony spend the class, lady called.
Speaker 2: Me out out of nowhere to what it does. But it's kind of shocking that she knew that much. It's kind of shocking, kind of puts you off.
Speaker 3: I still got I still have to work, Yeah, I still have I still have to be out there. But but it's a bad team. And that goes to the next thing. That you talked about the pre show. Where do we where do we lay this at right now? That this is a bad team?
Speaker 2: Ask him?
Speaker 4: He the one bro I would have to say, Man, I would have to say, you know, everybody gets a third in this and in everybody gets a third man. You gotta go the head guy. You know he's coming to you. Gotta go to the head guy.
Speaker 2: You gotta go.
Speaker 4: Got McCarthy gotta have a piece in this, you know, because he's in charge of the offense, and the offense has been.
Speaker 2: Mighty pedestrian so far this year.
Speaker 4: You gotta go to the players as well, you know, because those are the guys that they're you know, pay the Kings ransom to go out there and perform at a high level, execute these game plans, and we haven't seen it. The stars aren't starring all right, like you know, the Dak Prescott's of the world, the CD Lambs, you know, you know, on the defensive side of the football went healthy because they were healthy at the beginning of the season. They just haven't been performing. And then you also got to go all the way up to the top of the management on this one. You know, those are the guys that put this put this team together knowing that you know, you were losing a lot of depth pieces last year on the defensive line, you lost Armstrong, you lost Fouler. You know, you put a lot of faith in the guys that haven't shown you much since they've been in the lineup.
Speaker 3: And I'm talking about a Misie Smith. I'm talking about the old Diggy Zua. You know, there was warts on this team before the season even started, and they weren't.
Speaker 2: They weren't you know, they weren't. I don't know whether the word to describe it, but they didn't. They didn't take care of where they needed to take.
Speaker 4: Care of the running game, which we all knew was a problem back in spring, back in March April. We knew that the run, the running game was going to be a problem. You didn't you didn't take care of that as well. And then you look at you know, receiver outside of Ceedee Lamb. You know, it's just it's just a lot of issues that this team had going into the season that that that weren't taken care of. And to me, you know that that's got to go all the way up to the top and then it works his way down so to me, I I'm giving a third to everybody on that situation.
Speaker 3: But Church, go back your exact words, who's at most to blame for this season? So you're trying to give a third? Yeah, Now I want you to answer the very question, you pros, who's at most to blame? So you you asking the question, who's who's that most? Who's the face the face of is who's that guy?
Speaker 2: Man? You gotta go all the way up top. You got to you gotta go all the way up top on this situation.
Speaker 4: You know, when you talk about putting teams together and you're losing you know, key pieces, all pros, people that got this team three straight, twelve and five seasons, and you don't replace them with something of value.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what you're getting.
Speaker 2: Into before the season starts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you know as much as you know I'm saying, you know, the stars gotta play better, which they do, and Mike McCarthy gotta come up with a better situation. But when the carpenter doesn't have his tools, you know, how much can you how much can you go out there and really.
Speaker 2: Do Yeah, look, injuries and youth, can I put it on injuries in youth. Can I say that? Can you? Can you go to the fact that you going into the season, you lost Sam Williams, who was going to be your replacement for a guy like Darrence Armstrong. Can I also say that you lost Tank who as a guy that keeps you from being multiple in a lot of your defensive sets. Yeah, you don't have your tools, but you also don't have the other tools that made you flexible on your defense to do any of the things that you came into the season saying that you would do. You have a rookie off I mean, you have a rookie center, and you have a rookie left tackle, And I don't care what your predictions were for those guys. You couldn't have predicted they would struggle as mightily as they did at the beginning of the season. Your offense hadn't had any rhythm because your quarterback hasn't had any time. Your defense hadn't played well all season because of injuries because different guys were missing at different parts of the season, even in your secondary. So look, I know everybody's going to point the the finger at Jerry. It's going to be your front office is the reason you didn't get a lot, a lot of the talent that you could have in free agency. I test that that when you look at the wide receiver room, that was as fitting of a room to say, look, I think we need one more body in here beside the Jalens and you know some of these the Brooks and some of these other guys, right, you probably could have gotten better there, but no one could have predicted that this team would be as hurt up as they were to begin the season. But also the youth and the inexperience showing up the way that it did. You've just gotten steamrolled in games and you haven't had an opportunity to respond because you're not playing.
Speaker 3: You don't have enough talent or depth in your offensive line.
Speaker 2: We've been through those seasons where we've been playing musical chairs at the offensive line position. Man, BB and Guy and Guiden have struggled, and on top of that, still has struggled. You know, first ballot Hall struggled. It's been it's been all across the board, and so man, it's been. It's been ugly from the beginning. And on top of the fact that your offensive coordinatord was number one in the league last year, tops top five on offense. Then it hadn't even looked similar to the team that it was last season.
Speaker 3: This falls at the general manager and the owner of the general manager of the same person, and he has taken his hits, and he's owned up to the hits when he's been asked, you know, the past couple of shows on on one of five three the fan. I go back into free agency and the Cowboys have not been active in free agency for a number of years.
Speaker 2: Spreading car I think big one.
Speaker 3: And so while you weren't active, Dan Quinn gets hired by Washington and he basically takes your middle class away. You know, I kind of think about you know, you have those teams, You got your high dollar elites, working class, right middle class, and then you got those right there, that middle class of dudes, Armstrong, Fouler, those guys left and you were well Sam was time for Sam to go ahead and do his thing he's been wanting. But in lat of he thought these it didn't happen. And you can get food sometimes in a thinking your talent is better than it is. Well, Steven would always say, we like our guys, the guys in the receiver room haven't been good for a couple of years. You've gotten away with it. Now you got Cooks hurt somebody there. Tolbert has not risen up the way you thought he would as a third Rady go didn't happen. McCarthy's developed some other receivers in Green Bay, but this wasn't one of those guys. He didn't become a James Jones. He didn't become a great Jennings up there. You know Tolbert didn't do that. But this is what the owner has given them. I think that they waited too long to get Dak Prescott and Ceedee Lamb signed. If you signed them earlier, then you've got a better idea of what you need to do and what kind of money you got that could have been done quicker because they kept saying, we're trying to get these guys signed. So while you were trying to to sign them and you were waiting to get something done, you didn't because you kept saying, we got to keep our money straight for them. Well you kept it and you've paid Lamb. You've paid that. But what could you have done if you got some of that stuff finished up early?
Speaker 2: I got you some more free agents.
Speaker 3: The all in was not the all in. Fans thought the guys you replaced. I mean, tell me one replacement they've had from last year's team that you say that was an upgrade.
Speaker 2: Eric Hendricks over over Marquis Bell, or over.
Speaker 3: Marquis Bell was starting because they had injuries.
Speaker 2: Over shown was hurt. Okay, I'm just saying, Eric Kendricks, I would say over the guy that uh lve who retired obviously because of injuries.
Speaker 3: Okay, you asked me to say something.
Speaker 7: No, no, Tyrant goes down, Tyron Leaves, Guidan has not been better than him.
Speaker 3: No, beyonddish Leaves. I raised my hands. Somebody said I would have paid him, but not yet. But yeah, but right now, right now, he hasn't Tony Pollard h he's left running back. Wasn't it upgrade?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 3: Fowler Armstrong, you know that that that depth unit right there that hasn't been replaced. No, it's it's just tough to win, and you're now you're playing a first place schedule.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the key.
Speaker 3: You knew you was playing a first place schedule to Thenion's higher off season.
Speaker 2: You knew he was going to get the best of the best, and like.
Speaker 3: You just said, you didn't replace those key pieces with at least the upgrade of somebody that's right there on his poem.
Speaker 4: Par with these guys, it's it's tough, man, that's tough. But they put themselves in a situation.
Speaker 3: And so you lost your defensive coordinator and the scheme he was running into players that he was using. You brought it in. Other guy. He run into different scheme, and you hear chatter that some folks aren't exactly in love with what Mike Zimmer's doing, that didn't necessarily enjoy all the changes. So you've got issues over there. The offensive coordinator is not called good games this year. It's been a struggle. I think we all say last week was a hard week. But what was that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, boys pulled the starters in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that's that's been a challenge. So when I look at when you say who's the most I got to go back to the general man, because that's your job is to give give this team better talent. Their talent right now. Thus we said they're bad team. You're a bad team because you don't have.
Speaker 2: Talent and you hurt. You don't have talent and you're hurt. I'm look I guess newly. What what I look at is looking at the league in total, at some of your mediocre teams. So some of your teams right now that are not looking very good. I mean, if you look at the Iman Dolphins, if you look at the Los Angeles Rams, these are teams that obviously don't have those household names other than your quarterback and some of the guys that are making themselves into pooking the cool of guys like that. But on defense, who do they have? Who are their guys? You're seeing guys step up and in years passing the cowboys when they let go of guys like Amari Cooper. Your question was who can step up and give you the production? You have a star receiver behind him. You give him that opportunity and he rewards you. This is the league is all about the guy next up. You can't sign guys, just like you felt like you couldn't sign the center. It was time to give Sam Williams that opportunity he shown you just from being what he special teams, all those other things situational that he could step in and you go up and your recruit that's not recruit You draft the guy in Marshall Kneeling, you expect for him to step in, and these guys are hurt. You hadn't We hadn't seen them since week two. We hadn't seen him Sam Williams the whole entire season, but Marshall Kneeland hadn't seen him either. So look, injuries has decimated this team, and it looks and you can stand back and say, yeah, Jerry made a mistake. You lost your defensive coordinator. He took some of your what did you come what you got? Middle class, middle class, working class guys. It took your working class Guys's part of that. I don't and you know what, I will admit. I will admit darn. So I'm strong it was one of those players just based off of production, just based off of the numbers. I saw how good he was. But I mean to say that man, he is the glue, the glue that held this whole defense together. Him leaving didn't feel like that to me, you know, But but now, I mean, I'm like twenty twenty, like I can look at it and say, damn, maybe you should have kept one of those guys.
Speaker 3: And so I understand what you say, Hey, when he left, like man, you know he this wasn't a starting play. But in the course of seventeen games and injuries and just and just running guys in and out, they dq had a nice little system going where he was using guys. Except you don't notice the middle class people until they go.
Speaker 2: On the whole your jags.
Speaker 3: I won't say jags because they put in word they day. I mean, you know, you look at the SAC numbers that Armstrong had. I know, I won't say they were jacks, just guys as parcels will call them. I just think they were very integral to what they were doing. And you know, okay, hey, you want to double mica. Next thing you say here against loose four sac that kind of thing that that's gone and what you thought was there wasn't there. And once again overvaluing a little bit of the talent that hey, we think will be good at the receiving court. They're not good players and it wasn't like they came in last Well, this guy's coming on. Mozzie Smith. You're sitting around. You basically made Nozzie Smith a starting player based on what right that nobody Hey, man, we need to go get somebody. We need to reinforce this thing one more time. This that's where I look at the general manager. That's your job. You got to go ahead as the general manager and get that done. And that's the next thing this offseason where they've got to put in the work to get back and say, hey, what are we doing here? How what is our salary cap? And how do we go back and get these guys to improve it.
Speaker 2: Luke Schoolmaker, he ain't done nothing, neither them.
Speaker 3: You know, Luke as a second round pick, as a tight end, you're supposed to be in here starting and contributing.
Speaker 2: Being very firm with schoonfirm about his production as you talk about Mazie and what you thought, what different did you think you were gonna get this season? And they're still He's still in the starting lineup. He's still there. So it's not like they're deviating of going away from him because of the production. And you can't essentially who's behind them, Big Joseph, Big glen Vall. I mean, And that's what when you wait to get these deals done, those are the type of the cre agents you're gonna get. You gotta wait and get the you know, fifteen year veterans to come in here and try to be a you know, productive piece of the defense when we all know the best days are behind them.
Speaker 3: The only way you get better in any Endefforent business is to sit up here to do the And this is where we are, guys, it's a bad team. Start looking at these games here, you're gonna make the playoffs. Where do you go in twenty five? Who are the guys that can you really think, Hey, this player can help us. Let's get them on the Feeler's find out more about what this player can do and get ready to go hit free agency hard. Get back in the middle class because if they're going to have issues in terms of contracts again, the Chargers went and got They let go Austin Eckley, they go bring in JK. Dobbins. Yeah, paid like one point six mil. You've got to be able to go find those guys and make those moves work. Belichick was always good at finding these middle class dudes like the Kyle vanuay Off somebody scrap people. Find a way to go with Rodney Harrison with discarded by by the Charger, he found a way to find You've got to go back and do that. Dan Quinn found those kind of guys that he found that worked for him, and they were Drago Charge was like a fourth round pick. He was a very good player at Kansas. Teams weren't good at Kansas, but he could play. You got to go back and find those guys. And you got to get people like a Luke Schoolmaker in the second round to sit up here and do something. You need Matt will Letsko, who's drafted on a third day, You need him to make some contributions due that is stealing checks. You gotta do that. Austin Richards looks like he may be a guy who can be here for a minute here, so you got to you gotta work on that. All right, We're laid on breaks like crazy. Let's get our twenty five as. Let's get our first break right here with HEC. Maharrison. He's Bury Church on the newestcrugs plays not Spoty by Aristocrat Gaming on Dallas Cowboys doc Hey, They're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 5: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat A Brown, sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 8: Hey, Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, Don't worry. Even US pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 6: Prescott keats it slides for the first down.
Speaker 8: Invest like your icons where everyone is a rookie crypto with blockchain dot Com perfect throw.
Speaker 6: My goodness, wow did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 8: Visit blockchain dot Com slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 5: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and Right Now. Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus. Because every deal needs a playmaker, Your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 3: Are you the.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. The Dallas Cowboy and Captain Morgan are celebrating extraordinary, inspiring and original fans. Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboys fan you know for a chance to be named the twenty twenty four Fan of the Year and win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year, Go Cowboys.
Speaker 9: Back to the players Lounge.
Speaker 2: Helping out man hear what tucky day the Cowboys Way. Score all the essentials for the perfect things given day outfit at the Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop near you are long onto Shop dot Dallas Cowboys dot Com a fanatics experience and stay ready to cheer on the Boys the twenty twenty four Salvation Army Red Kettle kickoff game.
Speaker 3: Alrighty he is heck my Harrison joined by Barry Church, former Cowboys safety on New Scrubs Don't Die, d Don't do It. So I went out there yesterday to that they had the press conference yesterday for the fight. I tried to get up get my credential, but when I showed up, all the people were gone, I'm like, oh, okay, So then I come back tomorrow, Like, no, I'm not coming back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: No you go, You're gonna You're gonna go on Friday.
Speaker 3: I didn't get my credits, so Ith'm going anyway. Yeah, somebody was not like come out, come back to No, I'm not. It was a crowd of people. I guess they had some kind of concerts with like two lines like no.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm gonna be watching.
Speaker 3: You go watching, And Jake Paul went and asked everybody know how much you're gonna put on a fight? Who you putting it on? Who you went on Tyson? How much you're willing to give me? Yeah? Yeah, hey man, they're selling it. They're selling it hard. And people wanted to come to the street, work out here for real.
Speaker 2: If this thing't last? What is the eight rounds? You said?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 2: It ain't no.
Speaker 3: Way, you said two minute rounds. In minute rounds? Two minute rounds? SA three? Hey, too many rounds and too many breaks. I don't even know. I don't know if it's too many breaking. I think it's still just a minks man.
Speaker 4: Mike gonna be done after three rounds, be done, bro, ain't gonna be done?
Speaker 3: Fifty eight fifty eight throwing?
Speaker 2: You're going too yeah, especially if Jake put the pressure on me. I am Sam. I've never been scared for somebody, and I do not want to see this. Man. I do not want to see Might get destroyed by Jake. Paul.
Speaker 3: What you don't want is to see Might like falling through the road. Yes, that's what I don't want to catch one of them. You'll see the hook. Next thing you.
Speaker 2: Get like, yesder what see his mouthpiece goes to the throw the third row. I don't smelling, salts man, Man, they got Mike looking crazy. Mike can't even turn like he was doing, like Mike turned his whole body the other day to turn like some Mike neck. I think you need your neck. He turned his whole body. Somebody said, Mike, Mike, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Man, get my bad?
Speaker 2: Man? Man like, Mike, keep your hands up, man, because man, that's.
Speaker 3: Funny what he's saying. He turned his whole body.
Speaker 2: Got around a couple of coaches like that.
Speaker 3: You know, end me think of he said that. Man that maybe thinking that.
Speaker 2: My neck and my bad.
Speaker 3: He's gotta suck. I think you need the term broy man. I just hope the person is worth it.
Speaker 4: It gotta be something unbelievable. Unbelievable, you've seen the spot.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, Jerry Will's got Friday night to be out there.
Speaker 2: Man, So I just don't want to see him run like run out of gas, Like if he runs out of gas and like he has nothing in the tank, if he makes it like second third round, it's not gonna have nothing.
Speaker 4: He gotta go out there like I'm gonna have to knock this young dude out right away.
Speaker 2: That's the only way he got it. But then that's the thing if he if he does that and he empty empties the tank, it's o worse.
Speaker 3: You don't want George Foreman like rumbling the junk. You punch yourself out. You don't want that, but man it is Oh yeah, so you don't want to see him get caught and put to sleep, and you also don't want to just getting face off battered around like I don't want to see that. I can't do it. Well, you see the one of the guys in the ring be like it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Rocky, Yes, the talent.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: That's I'm telling you that it's hard for me to even think that this is a fight that's gonna go on this record too. This is a record fight.
Speaker 3: It's not like they yes, a real fighter, but.
Speaker 2: Mike is at some point. But I mean, it's just like for boxers. That's got to be some kind of commission. This guy's got to take an e KG before the fight.
Speaker 3: Damn, he's gotta take before the fight.
Speaker 4: Man, come on, man, hopefully somebody in there like man, you can't do this.
Speaker 3: Come on, Mike, man, you don't seem like Lion SMIng remember that time he fought Lion spings Tyson for him round one. But go ahead, I'm gonna he can attack somebody and tax somebody in Mike.
Speaker 2: You got to you go sons or something can get in the ring, somebody in Tyson Junior. But goddamn, but everybody. I mean, his fight is you want to see Mike conjure up?
Speaker 4: Oh Mike, what the last time he really was thrown in the ring was that when him and Jones was going.
Speaker 2: At it for like just a little That was the last time. That was the last time.
Speaker 3: It was like no head shots or something. It was just all body, Jerry world, got it. It's gonna be interesting. You're just hoping. I don't think Tyson's whinning. I don't think Tyson's gonna win.
Speaker 2: A nain't no way, no way man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mike, the first time he goes down, somebody gotta be like, all right, man, that's it, man, don't get it.
Speaker 2: Ain't no more that was it. Get here with a clean shot is Oh my god. I mean, but if he knocks Jake Paul out, it's gonna be like, holy moly, fifty eight year old Mike Tyson just knocked this dude out.
Speaker 3: That would be crazy.
Speaker 2: I hope that doesn't give him like confidence, like you.
Speaker 3: Know, I can still do this. Let it go. Just stop right down after that, stop right after that. I'll be straight upout. I don't even who was the last person.
Speaker 2: Like Tyson, Roy jones Heim and Roy Jones you're talking about like a real fight. I don't know about a real, real somebody. I don't know about real that's probably that's probably ten years more than ten years ago. More than ten ten years ago. This had a real fight, and that was something some like barroom guy that he got beat up by.
Speaker 3: I got beat up by, I.
Speaker 2: Mean Mike at the end of his career. It was not good. It was like butter Bean yeah something something another like that. But get up was handing that pressures nobody somebody with dad bod Yeah.
Speaker 3: Don't put boys asleep. No, I used to go. I was Vegas for the Butterbean fights. Man. I was out there for those man butter Bean getting getting.
Speaker 2: Who's set up?
Speaker 4: Who's the It was a Spanish champion when I knocked out the guy from England, big heavy set.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Ruiz Ruiz, Yeah. I don't sleep on he can put he put any Joshua bodyself don't mean nothing. You catch them hands, that's what you can't do. He's gonna go to sleep out here.
Speaker 3: Tickets are available if you want to go watch the fight.
Speaker 2: Over at and T Stadium if you want to ruise did put him down? Man? After Josh came out there without a muscle slept what Ruiz put his low tears down and went over there and beat the brakes off of it.
Speaker 3: Stretch. I this is not bad about that.
Speaker 2: And I can't believe like hotels are sold out right now, can't get everything around? Agtown is so easy, it's gonna be. It's gonna be in crazy atmosphere tomorrow, the A T. T Stadium for a Mike Tyson. Is there anybody like the pre limbs or is just yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, loaded up that man. It's a boxing card. Now it's a car, a car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they got some good stuff going.
Speaker 3: It's a car. It's a car. So yeah, man, it's there. You pay. There's gonna be fights there going on. All right, take more more break, We'll go back to the cowboys. We're talking about a T and T stadium, so we at least kept in them, you know. Yeah, the curtains will be drawn, Yes at Harrison Bury Church of New Scruggs. Players loud about you by aristocrat gaming on that the sun won't.
Speaker 10: Be in.
Speaker 3: Hey, Danny McRae here for Smoothie King.
Speaker 10: You know, every great workout deserves a great reward, so treat yourself right with new coconut smoothie bowls made with real fruit, crunchy pure Elizabeth Grinola, creamy coconut, and top with the chocolate, hazel nut or honey drizzle with two new flavors. It's perfect for you and a workout buddy, so you both can stay on track even after you leave the track. Scoop up new coconuts Mooie bows only at Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 11: Hey y'all, Matt Pittman of Meat Church here. With football season kicking off, I'm already gear enough to bring the smoker back to AT and T Stadium for some epic tailgates. But with that Texas heat, it's crucial to keep my beer hand cramping cold. That's where Yeti's insulated colster can cooler comes in clutch this year. You can even get them with the iconic star engraved on the side. Licensed Yetti Cowboys gear is now available at stadium pro shops, concessions and on Yetti dot com. Check it out today. Yetti Official Cooler and drinkware of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 12: To kick off the twenty twenty four NFL season, Boss teamed up with the Cowboys and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection. The Boss Cowboys collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means means to be a boss. Arriving just in time for the start of the season, the distinctive attire from the latest Boss Cowboys expansion offers sports officionados and true bosses the chance to show their team spirit and style. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo, Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores hashtag be your Own Boss.
Speaker 6: Raising Caines presents the other rules of football. Rule one, any broadcast without the express edition of cook to Order Cane's Chicken Fingers is prohibited. Rule twelve, no crinkle cut fries, Texas toast or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation, and Rule thirty one anybody who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver of Caines when it comes to winning game day Canes rules Raising Canes Chicken Fingers one love Go Cowboys.
Speaker 13: To the players line witness the biggest boxing event in modern history at Netflix and MVP's Paul Versus Tyson and Taylor Versus Rono as the A T and T Stadium on Friday, no Vember fifteenth, as international Superstar Jake Paul takes on the Baddest man on the planet Mike Tyson and don't miss Katie Taylor and Amanda Sernos longer waited rematch for the undisputed super Lightweight Championship.
Speaker 2: Limited tickets are available now at seek geek dot com, the official ticketing partner of AT and T Stadium.
Speaker 3: How do we say about Jake Paul there, international.
Speaker 2: International superstar, not you know.
Speaker 3: Like WBC w O.
Speaker 2: International Walmart Champ took the YouTube ball. Yes, you start training in Puerto Rico International. So think of the beauty they've got. There's media out here. Yeah, there's there's fans showing up here. Oh yeah that you can sell something that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, go ahead selling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's going down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's This is not This is not Canelo out here bringing a belt and fighting somebody. This is not that. This is not that. This is Spence bringing a world championship belt and fight some but it's not that say, International Superstar versus a Baddest Man in the Planet Circle nineteen eighty five, and they put there and they're selling and they're selling it, but we are selling it.
Speaker 2: I'm mad.
Speaker 3: I can't be there.
Speaker 2: I'm mad.
Speaker 3: I'm not going. I'm mad. I'm not going.
Speaker 2: I just want to I just get a train wreck. I just won't see the train wreck. No, man, I got a job to do. I'm in the stadium.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: How did how did the Cowboys win to get Houston? How do you do it any better?
Speaker 4: I hope Parsons picks up where he left off and he's just shot. That's the only way, in my opinion, they win this game is that defense goes out there, forces some more turnovers like they were able to do against Philly, and this offense is able to capitalize on it.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the only.
Speaker 4: Way, because if they get down more than fourteen points, man, it might be Curtains. It just might be Curtains. So Parsons got to be that gout it. We know he can be, you know, a defensive Player of the Year Canadate. He's got to be that at all to go against this team and get it, Dubya.
Speaker 3: C J.
Speaker 2: Stroud is to me, like most good quarterbacks. They go through that second you're slump. You see, yeah for a little bit of regression, but you know he has the active ingredients around him to do really good things. Joe Mixon I think cares a lot of the weight for them. I think that's the matchup that literally we had talked about him at all this week. But Joe Mixon is one of those running backs.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: He can get out on you on the outside and he's very effective also in the passing game. Even though CJ. Stroud has lost a lot of his wide receivers, he does still have those weapons man. And Demico Ryans has this defense playing you know other Will Will Anderson has been hurt. They have a guy Daniel Hunter. If you don't know, he's still Daniel. I saw a spin movie did the other day.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was like, please, Terry still don't be watching this. No, he still don't watch this.
Speaker 2: I mean it's one of those It's one of those matchups, especially for a team like Houston is trying to get right. It's a dangerous game because I think you know, they've been so out of sync over the over the last couple of games that they need something to get kind of galvanize them as a team. And coming into at and T Stadium, you know that they're like, man, this is this is the right team for us at the right time.
Speaker 3: But I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Defensively, you need Micah to put his kpe back on and not only do get the sacks, but also be sturdy in the run game, because I think that's what Joe Mixon. That's the that's the challenge that Joe Mixon presents. He's just one of those guys that can hit you in a variety of different areas. And you're gonna need your defense to play a line in the signment this week.
Speaker 3: All right, we do have football Tonight is a critical game in the end f C East Washington at Philadelphia. The Eagles are favored by four. Give me Philadelphia to win twenty eight to nineteen twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your boy keeling keeler, y'all know what time of the y'all starting to come around.
Speaker 3: It's really Jaylen Hurd, y'all starting to come around.
Speaker 2: Jayl Jayen hurts last week it was say. Now it's Jake.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna get in that.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, y'all, one of these days you're gonna get a bad credit.
Speaker 3: But give me Philly.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a good game. Or give me Philly. Twenty eight, twenty four, y'all know, after all that good stuff y'all just said about the middle class Washington, d you all that good stuff y'all said, y'all gonna take all that back?
Speaker 3: Y'all gonna take all that back?
Speaker 2: You think that DQ gonna go into Philly, not with a plan to shut down my man? Sakon you Keller, go ahead around you want to, but Jay, you go. Y'all know nothing about I mean, y'all was I got Washington.
Speaker 3: I'm going to Washington.
Speaker 2: I'm going twenty four, twenty four, twenty Washington. Man, all right, giving up the lead commanderies, giving up the lead commanderies that the manderies.
Speaker 3: Do we need to get your picks right now? Do we need all?
Speaker 10: Y'ah?
Speaker 2: If y'all want, are you gonna turn them in? You're gonna turn them in. I can turn them in for you all. Yeah, you think you know what time it is?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, we got curtgs Kurt. They come on church going on vacation a little forty eight hours, you know hours. He good at that.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you what, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just a little forty eight.
Speaker 3: That's it first for so you're so you're going to be out tomorrow that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah we'll then then Monday is the game the Pecks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can at least make your cowboy pick right now.
Speaker 2: Oh what you want to do on yeh, do it. You'll be out there Monday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll be at that money remember for.
Speaker 2: The show for show for who you got that?
Speaker 3: Write it down right now, go ahead. He wanted to see it from the each drink in his head.
Speaker 2: Man give me, man, how are you doing all the break?
Speaker 10: He is?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, the break? He was talking all this that you know? You know, man, damn, it's crazy. Man, give me, give me, give me Houston in this one.
Speaker 4: Man, give me Houston twenty one fourteen.
Speaker 2: I was not confident in that. I wasn't because last.
Speaker 3: Week is the game that they can get.
Speaker 2: But you know, I just I don't see it happening though. Yeah, I get mine tomorrow. Man, they just.
Speaker 3: Want ain't gonna get me.
Speaker 2: He watched a little more tape.
Speaker 3: Let me Houston, me Houston A right, all right, okay, well very Church is gonna be out tomorrow, so we appreciate you.
Speaker 2: We will be back until for Tuesday, Tuesday, Monday.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, game day. We will take off all right for heck Ma Harrison. Former Capital safety Bary Church expressed, this is the player's I was brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming right here on Dallas Cowboys dot
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.