Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Betting Bros. This time to play short bets and it's meet Joey Paid Joe Piezabia and this is VP NFL. It's time to look ahead to the best bets for week nine as we look to our favorite games and moments to see wo gonna help you make some money. Don't forget to download the Betting Bros App wherever you get your apps and start betting smarter, not harder. Of course, my co host or here as always Terrell Ferman Junior and the Undertaker himself Andrew Erickson. Gentlemen, we got some fun games to talk about today, and both of you want to start with the Denver Bronco. So Terrell Furman, without further ado, let's kick things off with bo Nix, who is clearly, you know, the greatest quarterback in the history of the league, right I think that's where he's ranking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I mean he may not be the best passer, but he's a great cover of the spread, and he has a great coach that is putting him up in great situations on the road to cover the spread. And I mean there were some there were some people out there that said, you couldn't lay points with bow Nicks, and you couldn't lay double digits with Boone Nicks. And Boe Nicks absolutely handle business against Carolina Panthers, and I mean he's just doing what is expected to be done, and that's it. Like everybody forgets it's okay to have a game manager. It's okay to have a quarterback that's not the best quarterback in the game. As long as he's not an idiot, they can play really, really good at the position. And bo Nicks has shown that he's just not an idiot. He just might not have the talent to make all the throws. The one in particular on Thursday night where he threw lofted in between two in between two players shows that, hey, he may not be the best passer. But it doesn't matter because this Ravens defense is horrible. I mean they're horrible. They went and got Deoncea Johnson and Ravens fans feel no better because the defense is still really really bad. So if you give bo Knicks opportunities to throw the ball and keep giving him different chances after chance after chance, which this Ravens team has done. Not being able to cover the spread large at least large numbers like this over the course of the year. Yeah. Absolutely, I'm all over this Deno Broncos team. I've been taking this le Broncos scene catching a big number on the road all season. I think this is another spot where Sean Payton coaches this team up. The defense plays lights out, and Bonix just does enough to keep them in the game, and now the Ravens have to play from behind and try to secure a win. The Ravens don't care about covering the spread. They're just trying to win games. So yeah, I love the Broncos today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is something Andrew and I talked about earlier in the week too. I think that Baltimore is going to play angry because of the fact that they just let that game slip through their fingers literally several times this past week in Cleveland, so they will bounce back. They should get that victory here, but it is a very large number. And Andrew, this is something we talked about earlier on the week. If you missed that show, go look at the look Ahead. We kind of did a breakdown of all the games, but obviously this one in particular. So I'm where Trella is on this one too. I think that's a lot of points. You're getting ten in some markets already, So where are you at here? Still, as we've gone a couple of days, you've seen the nine. I even seen some ten now available.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's too many points. We learned this last week. Just take the take the teams that are getting so many points with the.
Speaker 1: Bronco against the Tennessee type.
Speaker 3: Detroit are the ATS champions of the world under Danie Campbell, so you always take them against the spread no matter what. In doubt, just take the Lions, doesn't matter. But for the Broncos, I want to take them, especially on the road. Furman laid out the case Sean Payton and bo Nicks this year four to no record against the spread on the road, three and one straight up, and that's despite being a six point underdog in three of those four contests. So the Broncos have been basically touchdown underdogs most of the time on the road, and they not only covered those games, they've won those games. So no, I don't think that this is a spot, especially with the Ravens coming off a loss that an upset special Joe, this would not be my pick for you, but to cover nine points for a team that hasn't lost a game. They haven't played a game where they've lost by more than a touchdown. Every game that they've played has at least seven points that they have lost this season. The Denver Broncos. So what do we saw last week against the Carolina Panthers. They were putting up points, The game was out of out of they already won the game, and they're still trying to score points. So you think if they get down twenty one that they're just gonna give up. No, they're gonna do whatever takes to cover this spread. So that's what I like, putting my money on teams that aren't gonna quit. And that's what you've seen from the Denver Broncos with Bonnicks. And give credit to the defense. The Bronces of a really good defense. Can they give some trouble to Lamar in this offense? I think so? So again, I think there's just so many points. The Broncos have done this on the road repeatedly this season. So give me bon Nix.
Speaker 1: On BP right now. I see Fandal's got at nine and a half. You can get it there ESPN Bet nine and a half so there are some bigger numbers even if you're really into this and really want to cover yourself. Let's get to the New Orleans Saints. You're hopefully getting a return of Derek Carr this week, fingers crossed. That's good news for Crystal Lave. It's good news Tralviln Camara. It's good news for the Saints. The only better news is they're getting the Carolina Panthers. That's the perfect opponent that you want that first game back for some of these guys. So let's talk about this one, Terrell. The Saints number is minus seven and a half. Are you in?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm one hundred percent and on the New Orleans Saints because this Carolina team is horrible, Like it's horrible, and they're throwing Pryce Young out there and they're not even trying to set him up to succeed. They trade away Deontay Johnson, which shows that they're just completely on the tank train. They're not even trying, like you're throwing a Xavier legged out there, Jonathan Mingo, like they have no options for Bryce Young to be able to succeed at playing well. And then guess what, Derek Carr, the man the myth, the legend is back and he oh man, how many times have we seen the Derek Carr return from injury game? I mean, this is They're absolutely this is the best spot. This is one hundred percent the best spot to fade the Panthers again. And I just don't understand how the Saints are not a public team. Why are there people betting Panthers plus seven and a half year, why are there people still betting Panthers? The Panthers completely ruined the close your Eyes Special. There's no reason to bet the Panthers this season. If you can't bet them as a closed your Eyes special, you can't bet them at all. Oh man, I'm fading. This is shorts. This is way too short. Give me Derek Carr all the way lay seven and a half ericson.
Speaker 1: It's not you right betting the Panthers. We've established I.
Speaker 4: Have practice restraint.
Speaker 3: The last couple of weeks, I've stopped betting on the Panthers and I've I've I've felt much happier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've already logged my bets for Alvin Kamara over on Betting Pros. You can call me betting pros dot com. Last Joe or Now you can actually just search names Tooterrell, Furman, Joe Piezapia, Andrew Erickson. You can find just search Torow.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go all the way to you.
Speaker 1: Just like to share and Madonna's there's only one Crow mclovin. Right, let's get to your take on this game. Since you're not on the Carolina side, thank goodness, how are you approaching Carolina and New Orleans? Andra?
Speaker 3: I just like the under I just I mean Panthers games typically go under because they can't score points on offense. You look at their last twelve home games, eight of them have gone under the projected total. So for me, I'm expecting some ross coming off of Derek Carr miss time. This offense hasn't been the same since it was during weeks one and two. I know one of those games is against the Carolina Panthers, but part of the reason why the Saints were firing was brashichi heat. That was Derek Carr's big play specialists. They were driving the ball down the field, splash plays. It was awesome. And ever since then he's gone, they haven't been doing nearly as much play action, not as much motion, just has the offense hasn't been as creative, So I think that the Saints can kind of approach its game as we'll just let the Panthers beat themselves, turn the ball over, we'll run the ball with Kamara and Taysom Hill and Jimal Williams, and we'll want this game. I just don't think they need to do a lot. They're also playing on the road too, so again, I just don't think that this is a Saints Oh We're gonna post thirty five points like they did in Week one, So for me, it's just an easy underplay.
Speaker 2: I would also like to throw out there for the people because I'm a man of the people and I would love to give people bets and extra bets when I can. I just want everybody to know I bet Taysom Hill two touchdowns last week, which means that it's one hundred percent points to hit this week. Just letting you know, actually let it know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go all the Taysom Hill all right, that's gonna piss a lot of fantasy people off, potentially, don't forget everybody too. If you want to keep the discussion going, go to our discord bettingpros dot com slash chat. It's free, it's fun, and if you're new to sports betting, or if you're somebody that's a season vet, it's a great place to get involved with other handicappers, connect with fellow betters, and you can interact with all of us on there too. Matt Parolt's on there all the time, always taking questions and giving out bets too. So go to Betting pros dot com slash chat today, join our discord, and if you want to get involved in something fun. It's a new month starting here November Betting pros dot Com slash NFL Contest. We're doing monthly prizes and even weekly prizes too. You just have to make picks. You don't even have to make bets. So if you're somebody who just wants to have some fun because betting is not legal where you live, or you want to make some of your bets count because you're so good at it, you want to win some more free stuff, bettingpros dot Com slash NFL Contest and that's the way to do it. So download the VP app today and look for the NFL contest, and of course join our discord too now. Trell Furman or should I just say trell pardon me, sir? You were four and one last week.
Speaker 2: So I was waiting for when you were gonna say it.
Speaker 1: I got, I got, you know. I look, if I praise you too much at the top, then the whole show okay, all right, all right? So I wanted to wait a little bit for in one last week. These first two sound really good to me. Next one here, Now, look, this is interesting because I, of course am overjoyed with the Patriots' performance last week. I'm you know, it's it's a one off. I texted Andrew right when the game ended, my heart is full of joy. Those my exact words.
Speaker 2: To him, and confirmed.
Speaker 1: He confirmed my heart is full of joy. I don't know if there were emojis, I can't remember, but this week the Patriots, you've got some feelings on You might have to sell me on this one a little bit. I want to hear about.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, if you want a trend, I have a trend, and this is this is Dad Campbell absolutely destroying teams every week he plays them and they don't have a roster to play the next week because teams that are playing against the Lions the next week that they play are horrible. I mean it is horrible looking. Since twenty twenty two, teams after playing the Lions are fourteen twenty four and one against the spread. That is thirty six point eight percent twenty point six percent ROI taking the other team that is playing the Lions. And maybe that's because Dan Campbell came out in at press conference and he said, we're gonna bite those kneecaps and we're gonna destroy teams, and they're actually doing it. They may not get the win all the time, but you you get the psychological win of knowing that you beat up a team the week before and they just can't play well after you. In fact, this season, teams are oho and six straight up oh and six against the spread after playing the Lions. And think about all the teams. You can go back, and you can look at my New York Giants playing against the Seattle Seahawks, where nobody had us against the Seattle Seahawks and they went outright as six point dogs on the road, like this is something really legit. And then why are we laying three and a half with the Titans. Just think about that for a second. After everything everybody gave me about the Titans. Despite them having a great defense, you cannot lay points with this team. They have horrible special teams. They give up a block plant or a block kick for a touchdown every single game. I mean, the best bet for this game really should be the New England special teams, because if there's ever a special teams that's going to take advantage of bad special teams, it's gonna be a New England Patriots special team. So special team defense touchdown for them all the way. I think that Jacoby set Jacoby Brissett is going to do enough in this game. And I just don't trust Mason Rudolph in this Titans offense to put up any kind of points on a really, really good Patriots defense that I was high on all season. So I think Calvin Ridley is going to have an off day playing against Christian Gonzalez on the outside. Yeah, I am one hundred percent. I think that the Patriots are alive here to win this game out right, all right?
Speaker 1: Three and a half, that's the number you're getting. Now? You like that hooked too?
Speaker 4: Are you convinced?
Speaker 1: I think so? Yeah, I am. I've again It's like it's there's still a two and sixteen and they're two and sixteen going on the road, and I just don't know if I'm like, I'm not like excited about it. I think Arrell's right, and I think the Lions hangover proposition they've thrown out there is pretty convincing. I think the under is the way I would approach this game at thirty eight and a half. Personally, I'm a little I think I'm a little more confident in that than I am with the Patriots. I feel like this is one of those four outcome kind of games and that typically doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy. But are you convinced since we're talking about.
Speaker 4: I just I just need Drake May to beat the quarterback. I just.
Speaker 2: Number one the game.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, here's a question, Okay, Drake May was the quarterback, would this number be Patriots one hundred percent? Yeah, one hundred percent. If Drake May was the quarterback of this week, what would that number be?
Speaker 3: The Titans would still be favorite. So I would just take the Patriots on the money line, even if.
Speaker 1: I believe it could be well, you could be two and a half.
Speaker 4: Trell closer one.
Speaker 3: I mean, but what I mean, I feel more confident about just betting on the Patriots.
Speaker 1: And yes, but he's also significantly better. That's in terms of moving the football right. But again, I don't think that I like Jacob. I've been a Jacoby Brissette guy for a long time.
Speaker 2: But Jacoby Brissette has more wins this season than Drake May. I just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 4: Well, he's playing Mark Herbs.
Speaker 3: And technically last week Drake May started, So Drake May technic gout to win because he started, So technically.
Speaker 2: You're head, no, no, no, Jacoby got the save. Jacoby got the save the hybrid.
Speaker 3: I also, I also don't think Patrio Stevens is good, so I disagree with Furman there. I think Patri Stefens is horrible. They've they've given up thre hundred yards and almost every single game this year.
Speaker 4: So that's my car.
Speaker 1: Right. Let's let's get to your third pick, Andrew Cincinnati Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Certainly a game where you know the defense might be hard to come by a certain times. So, uh, do you think this game goes under or over the forty six and a half.
Speaker 3: I'm leaning towards under forty six and a half with this total, I have concerns about the Bengals with some of the injuries they're dealing with.
Speaker 4: No T.
Speaker 3: Higgins and this offense just doesn't seem to operate at the same level when he doesn't play. It's weird because you think that, okay, Chase is going to just absolutely eat and destroy whenever te Higgins miss his games. But this year a lot of chases down games have actually been when Higgins has not been playing. It's one of these rare occurrences where he really gets that massive efficiency boost because teams can't take him away as easily he needs.
Speaker 1: Hasn't been ruled out yet as well.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just sending he opened the week with DMP so.
Speaker 1: But I meant if he gets a limited in today on Thursday, yes we're recording this and limited on Friday, I would imagine he plays. So I think that's the next forty eight hours are very important today. Andrew's point too, So if you don't think Higgins is going to play, sure put that in your mix of discussing it. But as of right now, that's not official yet. I just want to be clear for everybody watching and listening.
Speaker 3: Yes, but Higgins also in a contract year. I don't think he's going to play if he's not one hundred and fifty percent ready to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's not. He's not pushing it.
Speaker 3: And the other thing is Orlando Brown, junior tackle for the Bengals, is also banged up, listed as day to day, so tackle issues, wide receiver issues. The Raiders defense isn't great. I don't expect them to score a ton of points playing on the road. Most of their road games last five of eight have gone under the projected total. They've shown out the last two weeks against some lackluster offenses that weren't full strength Rams Chiefs. They kind of kept those games kind of close, But I mean, I don't think they're be able to do that against the Cincinnai Bengals, who have shown, at least when they've played bad quarterbacks, those games have gone towards the under three and one towards the under. In games that I would deem against quote.
Speaker 2: Unquote bad you deem where it gets bad quarterbacks?
Speaker 3: Oh, the bad quarterbacks. So Chobe Brissette, bad quarterback, Daniel Jones, bad quarterback.
Speaker 4: Ye, no offense, no no, no, no, se Shaun Watson.
Speaker 1: Okay, quarterback.
Speaker 3: And then the one that went over was Andy Dalton, So that one went over, but that one went over. But what you think that Dalton's good?
Speaker 2: I mean that was that was a that was the spot that was against the ban I think you should count that as I think we should count that one as a three, don't. I don't know if we count the Dogs.
Speaker 4: Get my point.
Speaker 3: Whenever they're not playing against the team that actually has someone that can fight back punch for punch, the games kind of go towards the under end. The Bengals defense has played but better against bad qbs. So that's why I like the owner. Again, it's pretty high forty six and a half for Raiders on the road. I feel like the Bengals just need I mean Bengals need to win a home game eventually at some point. So, but unless so, I would change my pick, probably towards the Bengals against the spread if we get healthier news about Higgins and guys like Orlando Brown. But for right now, those guys are out, I'd like the under.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the next game here on our list. Terrell, you've got some thoughts about Minnesota hosting Indianapolis. Now right now, you're getting Indy at five and a half there on the plus side points and Joe Flacco now taking over a quarterback. The Vikings, you know, start out red hot, start out undefeated, then the bye week, and then a couple losses. So here we are, So the Viking trying to kind of put the pieces back together a little bit. Can they do that against the Colts here and Joe Flacco?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And I mean I was on the rams if you caught my short that I dropped here Thursday Night football last week. I was on the rams, and I think that it's something about the Vikings offense that just doesn't feel right to me. It feels like they're able to get big chunk plays, but it's just more of the Hey, consistent offense down the field, consistent running the football, keeping the chains moving, all of that. They just feel very very uncertain of me. But what's not uncertain to me is the fact that the Colts get up for playing for Joe Flacco. Like this is like baseball when you have a pitcher that you just really really rock with you saying, hey, we're gonna play great defense behind you, Like we're gonna get up behind you. We're gonna make sure you get this. Like they are playing up for Joe Flacco at Joe Flacco is now the starter. Like all the Anthony Richardson bad juju that was around this team is gone, and they've been really, really good when Joe Flacco is in the lineup. One let's mention Theolt have covered all but one game this season. Somehow at four and four. They've covered everything but one game this season. And if you look at what they've done recently, Okay, they lost against Texas, still covered that number. They won the game against the Dolphins, they lost, They won the game against the Titans, they lost the game against the Jags, but guess what they got the cover. Like they've constantly been in these games. These have been one score games. I think that, Yeah, you're probably gonna get a couple of mistakes by Joe Flacco here, maybe an interception or so, but he's gonna continue to push the ball downfield and continue to challenge his Vikings defense and that's enough for me for a cover. Are they gonna get the win outright? I think they can, Actually, I really think they can. Like they're in the dome that we've seen Joe Flacco do this last year with the Browns where he just gets up for these spots on the road and is able to go play really, really good football. I'm back in Joe Flacco plus five and a half and sprinkle on the money line. I think they're gonna be able to run the ball on his Vikings team, and Joe Flacco is gonna do what they need to be done.
Speaker 1: Deebro and I had a big argument on the FP live stream when this news happened about the change of quarterback. And I'm completely on the Joe Flacco decision because you are right now a five hundred team looking around at the rest of this conference saying, why can't we get in the playoffs again? Of course you can. So you know, the Jets and the Dolphins were supposed to be right on the precipice of playoffs. They look toast already. Both of those teams are two win teams. Why not give yourself the best chance to win for the next six weeks or eight weeks, whatever you gotten. And if the wheels fall off, okay, you want to go back to Richardson, go back to Richardson, but you are in it right now and This is a team and a coach that got Gardner Minshew to lead a team into the playoffs last year, So why not Joe Flacco? And I think Joe Flacco is very astute annually just finding the spot is like, who's a really bad quarterback that eventually I'm going to get a shot sooner than later. Here you go, how about the Cleveland Browns and Deshaun Watson? Oh wait, here you go? How about the Colts? Where does he go next year? Trell Furman?
Speaker 2: Hopefully my New York Giants, because if he's going to play good, it's wait going to the Jets? Well it's way better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: Doubt he doesn't want anything to do with that dumpster.
Speaker 1: And he went to the Jets too, and they should they could you imagine if they get Flacco because remember they were four and four last year at one point, had they just started Flacco with Garrett Wilson's like, they would have.
Speaker 2: Been okayoffs least teams to the playoffs. Like he leaves teams to the playoffs. This is I'm all over the cults here, like I think this is a great spot to back Flacco. And again we've seen him do this before. This is now two years of date of we've seen him being able to go up on the road and play up in these spots so and at least cover the spread. So he hasn't lost a game by more than five points all seasons.
Speaker 1: Andrew Elite Joe Flacco. That's right, Andrew, You and I are feeling the same about this next game, about the Cleveland Browns here, So let's talk about this. I want to get your breakdown here because Cleveland another team that has a new lease on life, and they are at home, and they are underdogs, and I think you and I are in the same spot here. The Chargers are coming into town the four and three. I know Cleveland's two and six, but it's a different team without Watson playing quarterback.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think that two and six represents what this team is in any capacity, especially when they play at home. They've covered seven or last ten home games, nine and four on the money line at home. All of the trends are pointing towards the Browns here, showing up against even a team that has a winning record. They've won last four home games against teams that held a winning record. They cover the spread six of the last seven home games against teams that held a winning record. Why are we afraid of the big bad Los Angeles Chargers. That's who we're afraid of. They're going to take it to the Browns as road favorites, a dome team playing against a strong defense. I don't understand. I think the brown should be favorite here. They're playing at home, So I like Browns plus two and a half Browns on the money line. Look, I think you hit the nail on the head Joe talking about this team has new life with Jamis Winston injected into this offense. All they do is cover the spread at home as underdogs. They're four and two straight up. I just this was the line to meet talked about on the Early look Ahead show that jumped out to me the most. Is the first thing I bet heading into week nine, and after doing more research, I just felt better about it. So here we are back again on the Best Bets Show. Oh, betting on the Cleveland Browns. Look last year wasn't aggressive enough after they made after Flacco took over, and it was week after week, here we go again, Here we go again. You're right, So if you weren't on the Browns with us last week. It's okay, there's still time to get on the Browns bandwagon and join me.
Speaker 4: We got plenty of seats open. Let's go.
Speaker 1: And also, you know, just to point out too, this is a Browns team that has Nick Chubb this year, Yes, right now, that team did not.
Speaker 4: So they have their leaders that they want. Indight say they've.
Speaker 1: Got Nick Chubb. And Nick Chubb is starting to look pretty good last week. Again, he's the only guy who's rushed for fifty yards against the Ravens all year. Is a tough matchup, I get it, but he looked pretty good in some of those jump cuts we saw, so that is a huge win for the Browns getting him back. He is the best player on their offense. All right, let's get more on the Browns. By the way, spoiler to come as we get through the show. Here, Terrell, let's get your last pick for the week. And again it's something Andrew and I were already on in the look Ahead show. And it looks like you are holding hands and running through the metal with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't lay this big number with Patrick Mahons, Anderiedd and Chiefs. They don't care like they truly do not care, like, are you in the game? Sure? Did you get the end?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: All right, fine, then that's perfectly fine. This is not the team that you want to lay double like over a touchdown with, And it's perfectly fine. They play really good defense. But if you look on the Tampa Bay side, I think that they get up defensively as well. I think they're gonna give Patrick Mahomes a lot of pressure and they're gonna try to keep him off of his game. But ultimately, what it is is the fact that again the Chiefs do not care. Like the Chiefs do not care. They're gonna play smash mount football. They're not a team that's going to try and out there to put thirty forty plus points on the board like no, hey, we're gonna do enough. We're gonna control clock. We have Kareem Hunt. Kareem Hunt's gonna run the ball for us really really effectively, and we are gonna control time and possession and just wear you down, wear you down defensively where you down running the football, and pastch Home is going to make the plays that he needs to make to make sure that we get to win. Like I am one hundred percent. Actually, I really wish that I had put Tampa Bay plus eight and a half and Chiefs money line. You might as well just take that and get you some plus money because the Chiefs are winning this game, but they're not covering this right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Andrew, This is what we talked about too, the Chiefs inability so far to blow teams out, because that's just not how the offense is structured anymore. There's no more Tyreek Hill around, you know, the run game. We're you know, pivoting to the guys like Kareem Haunt the veterans right now. We'll see if Hopkins picks up the playbook a little bit more involved potentially this week, but again it's a hard sell. And Baker Mayfield loves being the underdog, so you know he gets up for these games too. That's my big point with this. It's like every time you tell Baker Mayfield no, that's when you get the best version of Baker Mayfield. That's been our mo all week on this game. And do anything else you want to add to this.
Speaker 3: Baker Mayfield playing in Kins City twice two or o against the spread him, so you go, he's played well when he's had opportunities to play against Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs. Again he hasn't won out right, But again we don't need the Buccaneers to win. We needed to not lose by nine points. And the Chiefs this year have been kind of threatening the needle when it comes to covering a lot of these spreads. And last week it showed up they didn't cover against the Raiders, and that was one of my bets, was on the Raiders at home plus nine and a half and it was close, but the Raiders came through. And I think we're gonna start to see kind of regression where the Chiefs were covering all these spreads by the narrowest of margins and now you're going to start to see, well, now they're not going to be covering these spreads because the numbers are just too big based on oh, well they're undefeated. But I think Furman just being so nonchalant about the pick and the Buccaneers, that's exactly how the Chiefs feel about covering spreads, like we don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what.
Speaker 4: We just won.
Speaker 2: We did who's seven and zero? We are like this is like this is not the spot you bet. Patrick Mahomes you bet Patrick Mahomes as a dog. You don't bet him laying over a touchdown.
Speaker 1: Always as a dog, always, always, as always, the just run run to the window to bet him as the dog. I mean, I made so much money last year in the playoffs too, and that it was crazy. And then I took a cash out of all my forty to win the Super Bowl shares because they all made money. And I doubled down on all of the Patrick Mahomes to win the Super Bowl and the m VP, and it was just a glorious the Andrew knows I was victory lap. I was so exhausted I passed out from the victory lapping. I mean so good.
Speaker 2: It's a very real question. Sure, what is the game that they lose?
Speaker 1: You know there will be a hiccup in there. Uh, let's take the Bills. Let's play the game the Bills.
Speaker 4: The Bills. Yeah, that's maybe they are they on the road or at home.
Speaker 2: On the road. So maybe on the road at the Bills. But like Broncos, they're going to get a big number there.
Speaker 1: The Broncos will give them problems. To be honest with you, I think the Broncos will give them.
Speaker 2: I think they're gonna get a big number and I'm gonna end up. I'm probably gonna be here next week talking about how we're betting the Broncos again, Like, so, yeah, the Broncos, they get Panthers.
Speaker 1: Not worried this game is dangerous. I think this game is dangerous. I think at Cleveland is going to be dangerous, potentially depending on where the Cleveland's at. I don't fear Houston. One of these two Denver games would bother me, especially you know again, it's the last week of the season, so they might not matter at that point. One of the second one is at Denver, but the at Buffalo game is probably the best one. That's the one I would think would be the most likely. But I would not be shocked if the Week ten Tenver game crept up on them in a weird way.
Speaker 2: I wish I could parlay the Chiefs to lose at Buffalo and then also already have them to play them again in the playoffs and beat them in the playoffs. Like that would be amazing if I could just Hey, if the Chiefs lose this game at Buffalo, let's just go ahead and put all this money and save it from when they play them in the playoffs, because they're going to lose to them in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Find out. Let's get to the upsets special of the week. And as I alluded to earlier, I feel really good about the Cleveland Browns. Now, those are words I don't say very lightly or maybe ever in my entire life, but I feel good about them. This week. They're at home again, the Chargers are coming into town. Chargers are a good football team. But am I afraid of the Chargers on the road. No, not necessarily so. I know Andrew took the points earlier, but I'm gonna take them straight up on the money line plus money plus one oh six. Let's go give me those Cleveland Browns a whole new look, Nick Chubb, Jameis Winston, good feelings all the way around for the dog pounds. So everybody's gonna be hooting and hollering over there. And let's take that into the same the parlay of the week here for Week nine in the NFL three leg parlay for you, Let's take the Cleveland Browns on the money line and plus one oh six. Let's take the Rams on the money line at minus one twenty six. Because now that Stafford's back with those weapons, I think they're going to crush the Seattle Seahawks hopes and dreams. And then of course our favorite thing, the Buccaneers. Give me the Buccaneers with the points at minus one ten, you put them together, you get six to one, boys and girls. That feels like a pretty good weekend. And the thing I love about this too, you got the one o'clock game with the Cleveland Browns, So if they win, you're already in business here and you can watch that Rams game real close. And if you want to cash out, maybe you get a cash out offer, you take it. You're already doing well. But if you want to even wait longer and you get the Rams to win, well, guess what you got the night game two here with the Buccaneers and the Chief. So this is a really fun all day parlay. Just watch your money grow and maybe the temptation's there to check out. It's up to you. But I'm a big fan of this one this week, and hopefully you are as well. Tell us what you are in on for weekend in the NFL. Drop your comments below, subscribe to the podcast wherever you get your pods, and of course subscribe to the YouTube channel as well, and ring the bell till it goes ding for notifications, and don't forget to use that Betting Pros app too. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for Andrew Ericson and Just Terrell. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros
Speaker 2: Buls