Speaker 1: Private. Would you be able to play?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't. Like I said I was. It was truly questionable. And I know a lot of people say that. And you know, over the years of my career, every time I've been questionable, I pretty much ended up playing. So I noticed what you guys expected. I wanted to play. But like I said, I mean Thursday and Friday went okay, it didn't go as well as I expected. So it was truly questionable. I mean I just you know, long flight, you know, babe, A couple couple of days. Friday got some rehab, Saturday got some good rehab, and you know, to today, I decided to give it a go.
Speaker 1: Ankle flights or yeah what what? What exactly this?
Speaker 2: That? Uh? Just compression what we call game ready, you know, so you know you put a little cold compression on it. You try to keep the fluid out.
Speaker 1: Nah. How do you feel you came out of the game flight?
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't think I took a step back, So you know, I don't definitely didn't get any better, but you know, think no close seventy five to eighty percent. I think I'm feel still still around there.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: How when you block or somebody's coming to your side, how do you knock cringe that the man just roll up right behind it. I just run hard as I can. And I know if I if I'm not running, it's a good chance I get rolled up. But if I just get out there and run, you know, still a good chance. It's still a chance you get rolled up, but less likely in keeping your feet moving. So I just try to especially when I'm out front, I could tell the ball carriers behind me. I just try to run and applot pressure on the on the whoever that that defender is, and you know, hopefully running back and make a miss and avoid me getting rolled.
Speaker 1: Up on coming around.
Speaker 2: No, uh huh, it's kind of weird cause you know, uh, thirty one turn around and ran. I ain't never seen that, so but yeah, I I didn't. I knew he was close because I could just tell the reaction of the guy in front of me, you know. But anytime I feel so comfortable with two, three or nineteen out there in the open fields, like, I just gotta get in a way long enough for them to make a decision. And once nineteen gets ahead of steam, it's really tough to bring 'em down.
Speaker 1: To take. I think it was huge. I think it was huge.
Speaker 2: Losing fourth straight would have been you know, I think a lot of a lot of people would have wanted to turn the panic lights on or you know, could have had.
Speaker 1: Our proverbial back against the wall.
Speaker 2: So I think, uh, coming out getting this win on the road against a really good team that's been rolling, uh, really good defense, really good players all around the field, you know, to come out here and get it, get a good win, I think it's definitely what we needed.
Speaker 1: Is that why it's so important for you to play it at this point weekend?
Speaker 2: But it was you want to play in this particular game so that you could keep those pay off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I miss it, man, I miss it, And hadn't you know, obviously been out there last c not being out there last couple of weeks and you know, uh, not being able to to contribute help my team, really it really sucks.
Speaker 1: And then you feel feel.
Speaker 2: Useless around the building, you know, when you're not out there, uh, contributing in a physical way.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it was important for me to get out there.
Speaker 2: And I told coach a week ago, if I got to seventy percent seventy five percent. I think I I was gonna give it a shot, you know, and it it, like I said, it was tough. I hadn't had any physical contact since Cleveland, so you know, I really been on the shelf for the last month, and you know, I still ain't We wasn't able to get any physical contact and practice cause obviously, you know, we were just wanting to see how it felt to get out and run.
Speaker 1: So you know today, Uh, I knew it. I knew it would be tough.
Speaker 2: I knew I'd be rusty, cause obviously you can't just wake up after a month off and go out there and pick up where you left off.
Speaker 1: So you.
Speaker 2: Were going to line today, how do you feel like his preparation was during the week and how do you how do you feel like you performed out today?
Speaker 1: Uh? I felt like he performed well.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I gotta watch the film to actually get a you know, give you a a my honest opinion, but from what from what it felt I got there, I felt like he played well.
Speaker 1: I'm I mean, Feliciano is a vet.
Speaker 2: He's not somebody who just you know, we signed off the street to undrafted rookie Es so like he he's there for depth. He's there for situations like this cause we know he can come in and still give high caliber left guard play, or or center play, or right guard for that matter.
Speaker 1: Alight, m all right,