Speaker 1: It's time for Ryan's roses.
Speaker 2: Ashley says to us, guys, I found a pair of spanks in my husband's overnight bag. He has cheated on me before, and now my fear suspicions are back. I need an answer. Thanks for coming on, Ashley in Echo Park. Where did he go on this trip? He wanted to San Francisco for work?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so last weekend he had to fly to San Francisco for working and it's like a quick trip. He literally flew Friday and back on Saturday.
Speaker 1: And what kind of spanks did you find?
Speaker 3: So it's one of those that like it fits underneath your bra and then goes down to your thighs.
Speaker 1: Got it? Okay?
Speaker 4: Were they brand new or were they clearly used?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: They were clearly used. They were not branded.
Speaker 4: They were like all rolled up and stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Now, is there any question I should ask about the spanks, Tanya? Because you look at me like I don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: No, you know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kim Kardashian invented them. I mean soon, aren't the same ones?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Skims skims? Yeah, got it? Same concept?
Speaker 2: Same concept, all right, same same category, right, Yes, Okay, Actually the fact that he's done this before worries me. Can I ask a very direct question and forgive me? But I'm just trying to understand the context a little bit to help. Why did you forgive him the first time?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I was ready to walk away. This was like six years ago and I was going to leave and he I only agreed to stay because he agreed to go to counseling and we did that.
Speaker 1: And everything seemed to be okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the last it helped a lot. In the last past six years, we've just spent rebuilding trust and I really the past few years I have not been suspicious him at all. You've been doing great, and this this whole thing has just got me. And he's he's totally playing dumb. I don't believe him.
Speaker 1: You could front it, leave him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What I say about how banks were in his bag?
Speaker 4: How did you find these? Were they rolled up? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So he hadn't unpacked his bag and I just went to go unpack his overnight bag and it was in there, and I just and what do you say? Head out? He was like, I don't know how they got in there right. Maybe I picked him up at the gym by accident, but that doesn't I don't, That makes no offense.
Speaker 1: Hair on Air with Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 4: On Air on Air with Ryan Seacret, I had something on my mind here.
Speaker 2: Why don't two point seven FM. We're about to make the Ryan's Roses call Ashley's on the line. She tells us that her husband's cheated before, and now he goes away on a work trip and he comes back with spanks in his bag, like when he says, I don't know how they got there, but she forgave him once for cheating. So actually, if your gut is right and he's cheating again, are you going to forgive him again?
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I'm I'm I need to know absolutely for sure before.
Speaker 5: I walk away.
Speaker 2: Banks in your overnight bag they don't, I mean there aren't they big.
Speaker 1: That's just like a sock.
Speaker 2: It's like a bathing suit, almost FLI dropped through from the air into your trying.
Speaker 1: To visual accidentally collect that if you have like dirty.
Speaker 4: Laundry on the floor, unless you were rushing to pick up the room when you were leaving. He grabbed all the clothes in.
Speaker 2: The room exactly right. But spanks don't just like I find, what do I find?
Speaker 4: That's why I feel like this is going to be a very difficult no, Like I mean, I might find an extra sock or something somewhere, right, but that's like easiest, not easy to spot.
Speaker 1: But these are easy to spot. All right.
Speaker 2: So here we actually I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then your husband's name on Kiss FM.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Ryan, Oh my god, Ryan, Uh, you have my permission to call. And his name is Peter.
Speaker 1: All right, be very quiet.
Speaker 2: We want to see what we can find out, what he puts in the card, who's top of mind, all that stuff, before we tell him that he's on the air.
Speaker 1: Okay, good luck.
Speaker 4: Hi is this Peter?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hi Peter.
Speaker 4: My name is Taylor. I'm calling from l A Blooms. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 4: We deliver mainly in a park and surrounding areas, and today we're offering a promotion for you because you're a local resident. It's a free dozen red roses and you can send them to anybody that you'd like. They're absolutely free. I don't need any cash from you or a credit card info or anything like that. I'm just trying to promote our business. We just need the name of the person you'd want to send them to in a note.
Speaker 5: Wait, what is this like? How does this work?
Speaker 4: We would just send you a free dozen red roses that you can send anybody that you'd like. They were to receive them by lunchtime today. Okay, So we can start with the name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: Her name is Ashley.
Speaker 4: Okay, and what do you like to put on the card?
Speaker 5: Oh? Just put last night was incredible? Love Peter.
Speaker 2: Okay, Peter, your voice is being broadcast on the radio. My name is Ryan and I have Ashley on the phone. So Ashley, can you say hi to Peter.
Speaker 3: Wait Peter, what a wait a minute?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Last night you worked last night. I watched her house lights that went to bed last night. What do you mean last night was incredible?
Speaker 5: Ashley? Uh, look, I'm sorry. Did I say last night? I meant Saturday night? Saturday night was incredible?
Speaker 1: What did he say? I mean said last night? Last night?
Speaker 4: Is what I wrote down? Because you said last night?
Speaker 2: Well, so are you confused about it being last night or confused about it being Ashley. What's a confusion here? We're calling you about an issue, Peter. I'm gonna tell you what it is. Do you want me to tell you? I can't tell you. Yeah, Well, Ashley found spanks in your overnight bag after your trip to San Francisco.
Speaker 1: How they get in there? How spanks get in your bag?
Speaker 5: Honestly, I don't know. We've talked about this, you know, maybe from the gym. I don't know, but yeah, they were there. But I have no clue.
Speaker 2: But you can't just pick up spanks. Can someone google spanks so I can see what they look like?
Speaker 1: Just sir?
Speaker 2: In my mind one suit without I can picture the logo?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: How would you scoop that up at the gym?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Where do you scoop that up?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: Sometimes you know, people leave clothes out on the bench while I'm changing the.
Speaker 2: Look again, I'm I'm going to press you on this to the gym?
Speaker 4: When was it coming from work?
Speaker 2: Ashley told us you cheated on her before you went away. You come back with this Spans product in your overnight bag. What's you're confused about? When this incredible night was or who it is? With Can you just tell her what's going on? Like, what is going on? Tell her the truth?
Speaker 1: Are there two Ashley's.
Speaker 5: No, I just you know, we just got mixed up.
Speaker 1: Where were you last night? Got mixed up?
Speaker 4: Where were you last night?
Speaker 5: Last night? I was in a pitch meeting that ran along, okay, and.
Speaker 2: With Ashley with a different as his wife's names and you think another woman is named Ashley too?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I feel so stupid.
Speaker 2: Okay, your silence, Peter is telling us everything here, bro, I'm just this is your wife, who already forgave you once for cheating you now think she's got you again, and you're silent. I think you sound guilty.
Speaker 5: Look I'm not. Everything's fine, We're fine.
Speaker 1: You're not selling it to me Pete or me Pete.
Speaker 5: I can tell you this. I'm not some cheating mass.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying once And you're confused about who or when now?
Speaker 1: And then you've got spanks in your bag.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you're pretty terrible at it. Actually, so listen. Actually his wife here on the line. I think that you're right. I think something's going on here. I don't based on my experience with these calls, I don't believe Peter in this situation. We're gonna let you guys go. You've got the information that you heard on this call. I wish you the best of luck. I hope you get to the truth, and thank you very much for reaching out to us.
Speaker 3: Ashley, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And Peter, your silence says it all. Man like you kissing