Speaker 1: Best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: It's listener Q daytime.
Speaker 3: We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions.
Speaker 2: Let's up, Eddie.
Speaker 4: I met some than that to reetit, but we are here. This is part three of the Best Bits. Go check out part one. This weekend, Eddie and I had a great, fun, very almost hour long conversation.
Speaker 1: We apologize no.
Speaker 4: I think it was great, okay, truly some character development for both of us.
Speaker 1: I feel like people would be like, oh my god, shut up already.
Speaker 4: We never went on and on about anything. We had multiple different subjects.
Speaker 1: That's kind of how we do it.
Speaker 2: It is. We just go on to pathways.
Speaker 4: We're all over the place, but right here we are answering listener questions. Are going to start out with some shout outs. Hey, Eddie, I miss hearing you say let's go. Love you Melissa from Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Speaker 1: Thanks Melissa, let's go.
Speaker 2: Why did you stop saying that?
Speaker 1: Because maybe I'm just not winning a lot of games lately?
Speaker 2: You haven't. People think you're throwing easy trivia? Are you okay? Are you sure? I wish he's still got you guys. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wish it's more I don't know, it's more of just like I feel conspiracy time conspiracy theory. I feel like I'm getting questions that I normally wouldn't get.
Speaker 2: Oh, you mean you were getting the hard ones, the ones that I used to got.
Speaker 1: Correct, But the first the champ questions. The first question should be the easiest, and I don't think I've gotten some easy ones. I think they've mixed them around a little bit so we can get a new champion. That's my conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: I do think they're and you know what, they should be mixed up because.
Speaker 1: I should be the champion of all time.
Speaker 4: Eddie is the man makes me laugh all the time. Max in Massachusetts, what's up?
Speaker 1: Max? That's awesome. That makes me feel good good.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you feel good. Yeah, that's where we're starting out, all right. Sherry from Maryland would like to know why don't you let your oldest watch the other kids?
Speaker 1: Cherry? This is interesting question.
Speaker 2: We did speak a little bit about the part one.
Speaker 1: But we did. I feel like he's a good kid. My oldest is a sweet, a big hearted, funny.
Speaker 2: You're doing the compliment sandwich.
Speaker 1: He is, Like, I do want to start with talking about how awesome he is and he's the great oldest first son, like great first child. He is kind of the ringleader of trouble though with the kids, Like he loves rolling him up. He likes making them wrestle for like as a challenge.
Speaker 2: Isn't that kind of his role as the oldest brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if we're not there and they're wrestling or the boxing gloves come out, that's like, I don't want that to happen while we're gone, and like and he's always just like, no, don't worry. It's they're cool, like, no, no worry, I won't do that. And then we get back and they're like, yeah, he made his fight or whatever, and it's like, dude, don't do that and he and he just thinks it's funny because like they will wrestle and they will, like they're so they're so competitive that he just let he knows they'll they'll do that. That's it. That's it. And we have been trusting him a little more. I would say in the last three months, he's probably watched him three or four times. Okay, they haven't been long. Dates've been like max two hours, like dinner, go home, yeah, because like and usually he calls to he's like, they won't stop fighting, Like what do I do? And it's like, well there's no peace, like we can never just go out to dinner and like or like deal with it. And he's just like, I can I deal with this? Like they won't stop, they won't stop arguing.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was gonna be my kind of follow up.
Speaker 4: Do you think he makes them fight because he gets annoyed with him because they're doing something else, and then he knows that'll preoccupy them.
Speaker 1: I think he's just kind of like he gets bored. Yeah, I think it's bored and he's like, oh, let's do something that's fun. You guys fight, Yeah, I'll do a tournament.
Speaker 2: Kind of a little scary that he thinks us.
Speaker 1: Yes, bored, let's fight. Where if we had an older daughter, she would be like, no, we're not fighting. Everyone, like eat your dinner and like you behave he sit on the couch, read it pay for four boys exactly.
Speaker 4: So that's why, Sherry, did you buy your son a car? I heard both you and me talking about your oldest in their cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we bought we We have a friend that's a mechanic and what he does is buy old cars from like an auction and he fixes them up and he resells them nice and yeah, and so he said. I asked him like if he had any cars around or whatever. He's like, you know what, I just bought one. It's like a Ford Focus, which I used to drive back in the day. Is like, it needs a couple of things. Let me fix it and I'll sell it to you. And we got it like dirt cheap. The problem with the dirt cheap is it has broken down a few times. But my buddy is like, if it ever breaks down, just bring it and I'll fix it. He's had to fix it like six times, which my son. Again, he's so sweet. He's so patient. He never complained about it, like he's always just been like, oh dad, the car won't start.
Speaker 4: Hey on the bonus, do you have taught him very early to have experience with car.
Speaker 1: Problems totally and what to do and what to do and how to pull over and put your hazards on. He knows where the hazard looks on now. Yeah, so uh yeah, he does have a car. It's not the nicest car, but I love that. I think it's important to get them a junker as their first car so they can like understand the hardship of having a car that breaks down.
Speaker 4: Is he gonna have to buy his next one? Is that gonna be the situation?
Speaker 1: I would think so, I would think. So that's kind of I mean, you know, what's what's he gonna do when he goes to college? Like, I don't know is he gonna take that car with him or.
Speaker 2: The junker that can't be fixed?
Speaker 1: I haven't really decided that yet.
Speaker 4: Okay, is your wife still doing her artwork in Indiana?
Speaker 1: She is the riving she it's it's it's become a thing now where like she just loves to paint. That she's always loved to paint, but she didn't do it for a long time because again we have kids and just life happens. And so now that it's because I'm a business for her, it it allows her to do it, like to have to do it, like I have to start. I have to paint on Tuesdays and Thursdays. But she loves to So it's really really something that she loves to do and she enjoys it so much that like it's cool, it's cool to see, like our third floor is all paintings. I mean there must be fifteen sixteen paintings all over the third floor with paint on the ground with like it's it's just her her workspace, and it's really cool. She loves it, and she's like the stuff that she's made is got is really really good. El Garcia Art is her name on Instagram. Check it out. It's really good. And even she made these little doorhanger things, you know, to like just take to businesses or houses or whatever. And I keep them in my car and whenever I drive by like a new neighborhood or something, I'm like, oh, I'll go buy and I'll put the hang those little things in the advertising word I do, and I enjoy doing it. I think what's funny is like somebody's gonna check their ring their ring camera. It's gonna be me like hanging doors, hanging out somebody was in the.
Speaker 2: Show and be like Eddie was on my fust sort that Eddie.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 4: How is Coachella doing keating from Montana?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So who asked that keating from Montana?
Speaker 1: Keating? So Coachella very bizarre. Uh. When I went out of town for the Super Bowl. My wife called me and was like, hey, she's like she's not doing well, like she's acting on acting herself and she's kind of like maybe like I don't know if it's blood in her stool or what, but it just kind of looked it doesn't look right. And so I'm like, oh, oh, this isn't good. And when I got back, she was completely normal, and I was like, did you take it to the vet. She's like, no, I didn't. I didn't take it. Just kind of waited and see it and to see what happened. Maybe, but like my wife was saying that, she was just like dragging it and like that's bizarre. Coachella has been has done this, like I would say ten times since we've had her where it's like, oh, no, like this could be it. Like I take her to the vet and she's like no, she's all good, she's healthy, and like, well, what what what could.
Speaker 4: It be the kids feeding or something you guys just don't know about it feeding her what?
Speaker 2: Just something that she's not like her body doesn't like I don't.
Speaker 1: Well she does. I mean she does hang out like under the kitchen table when everyone eats so I think that that's just normal though, like she's she's our vacuum cleaner. Yeah, but maybe like they're dropping m and ms or something like I don't know, but like it was bizarre, and my wife was like crying. She's like I think this is like I don't think she's gonna make it, and like, well, why didn't you take her to the vet? She's like because she all of a sudden started like walking again and like going outside and running around chasing squirrels. Like I don't know, that's just how she is. She scares us about ten times like of her life and she ends up being.
Speaker 2: Okay, Coachella just movedell.
Speaker 1: Coachella is bizarre. I'm telling she is the most bizarre animal I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 2: Giving you guys on your toes.
Speaker 1: You know, she used to like she has this She had this spot under my son's bed where she would sleep and she's so anti social, like she can go in that spot and wouldn't come on unless you need to go to the bathroom. We need to eat, that was it. And then she'd get back that spot. Well, she started peeing on rugs upstairs. So my wife's like she's not allowed to be on the second bar.
Speaker 2: Animal in the house is there's like something. There has to be something that's causing these babies.
Speaker 1: You can we have like rats or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I'm saying, like a dog just doesn't always started and start peeing on a rug.
Speaker 2: It's only like nine or ten, right.
Speaker 1: She just I don't know. She's no, she's old.
Speaker 2: Oh is she?
Speaker 1: I think she's like thirteen? Really, yeah, because when we got her she was already like I don't know, four or five.
Speaker 4: Okay, well then that that could be part of just getting older.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So my wife's like, you're not paying on my rugs. So now she's we have a baby gate and she stays on the on the living room area or whatever. She has her cage in like a side room. It's like it's always open. She going then whenever she wants. She sleeps in there at night. But other than that, she's the whole first floor is hers. There are no rugs down there or anything. And so now she's forced to be part of the family.
Speaker 2: She's like, this is crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's like, what am I doing here? You guys are so loud. I think it's part of it too, Like we're just so loud, the kids are loud that she's just like, oh, this is.
Speaker 2: Her little dungeon. Yeah, I don't diapers on her for the peen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm done with diapers like you do. You know how many diapers I bought in my entire.
Speaker 2: Life, like the little back of her dungeon.
Speaker 1: But anyway, to answer your question, she's doing great. She's scared us a few times, but she's doing great.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I'm really happy how the story turned because you were scared there first.
Speaker 1: I was scared too when I was in New Orleans. I'm like, what is happening?
Speaker 2: She's good, that's the worst. Okay, we're gonna take a quick break. We'll be write back. What is y'all's way of relaxing?
Speaker 4: What's your moment of relaxation? And I did have somebody written and now I don't know their name.
Speaker 2: My computer.
Speaker 1: And I have a couple like I like to be alone, Like that's kind of my recharge, recharge relaxation time. I like to go play golf.
Speaker 2: By myself, just by yourself, my friends.
Speaker 1: By myself, and I usually show up and they'll team me up with someone. Sometimes they'll be know one that's oh my gosh, it's the best.
Speaker 4: I show up to the golf door, I say like, hey, no, I don't want to be teamed up with somebody.
Speaker 1: It depends if there's no if they are people. But if it's booked up, then they'll teem me up with. Like a party that only has three four is the max. Like, so the foursome is the max that can tee off together. That's one group. And sometimes like three guys will get together and set up a tea time and they'll be one slot open and they'll just put me in with those three guys. But if the course is completely empty and they're just like go ahead, just like just you're on your own, it's the best. I put music. I have my little push cart.
Speaker 4: The you don't get a golf cart, you can push one.
Speaker 1: I push it. It's got speaker in it. I've got a little drink hold, a little cup holder. It's just the best. Like and I just walk and I play, and to me, that's so relaxing. I love to fish by myself.
Speaker 2: Very relaxing is you're all by yourself activities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think the relaxing is by myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially with your life. Yes, yes, that's your best way.
Speaker 1: Sit by the fire with a beer, glass of wine, music by myself.
Speaker 4: I like how it kept evolving beer wine, wine, beer, mixturing whatever, Margarita, what's yours? Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, I can read.
Speaker 4: I love unwinding watching a good movie, really a TV show that's so fun for me, like to truly sit on the couch and watch it uninterrupted because most of the time I'm always working. I always have something i'm doing on my computer that a lot of things I watch are kind of background. So when I can actually sit and be like, I'm gonna watch this movie and I'll order my favorite food and I'll just sit on the couch and I'm all cozy and I have no other responsibilities.
Speaker 2: Oh that feels so good.
Speaker 1: Are you sitting on the couch straightforward? Lay on the couch like I.
Speaker 4: Think, I have like eight different positions that I kind of worked through. It starts sting because I'm eating. I throw that away, and then I kind of get cozy and lay down, and then I end up in another side.
Speaker 1: He laid down. Are you risking the fact that I fall asleep?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, Eddie, it's happened a lot recently where I fall asleep on the couch and when got at like four am, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Dang it, I know, and you're lost. You're like what am I doing on the couch?
Speaker 4: And I like, for also as a woman, like I don't take off my makeup, so then I'm like a four am, I'm sitting there and I'm like half a sleep trend to on my makeup and like actually get ready for men, Like why did I do that?
Speaker 2: I get so mad at myself. Do you ever get out of yourself fall asleep all the couch?
Speaker 1: Not when I fall asip on the couch. I get mad at myself all the time though, like like I was like in my in my head to say, damn Eddie, like what's wrong with you? Like why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Like what what are you doing?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you? We attack ourselves, we really do.
Speaker 2: Like nobody else can yell me. I'm already doing it myself right. So that's one. And then I love going on hikes with Remy. Those are like.
Speaker 4: Walks, long walk just you two m Those are so fun for.
Speaker 1: Me by yourself truly because Remy's not talking.
Speaker 4: No, and It's so fun to just watch her like bounce her little ears in the sunshine and she's happy. Sometimes we'll bring hatesel long in the shroller and we're just like living life.
Speaker 1: Does she ever get tired? It's remy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. We get like two miles and she's like you done, Like are.
Speaker 1: You picking me up? Because I'm not goingwhere I really.
Speaker 2: Don't want to be here anymore.
Speaker 4: Sometimes the best part of her, she'll we'll be on a walk and she'll just sit. She'll just look at me like we're going.
Speaker 1: The other drama.
Speaker 2: No right, I'm like, dude, we have to walk this other way.
Speaker 4: But so those are probably my two ways or a good massage day.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: That's so helpful for like a reset.
Speaker 4: Yeah, truthfully, what's your favorite piece of clothing Bobby has given you in California?
Speaker 1: My favorite piece of clothing. Uh, there's a jacket that he gives me that I love that he gave me. It was like a I don't know, it's like a brown Sway jacket. I just love it.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: Just it feels is it like kind of rusty color?
Speaker 1: I like beige, kind of like the color of that I have on it's like gray brown if you can, if you can mix gray brown together, it's kind of like they the color. I don't know. It just fits perfectly.
Speaker 2: And color on you.
Speaker 1: It looks good, good color. It goes with everything. I'd say, that's kind of my favorite.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you eat any That was like, all, come back? Do you eat any different releases working out with Bobby? What differently since starting to work out with Bobby?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I try to Monday, well yeah, no, Sunday, Sunday through Thursday. I would even say Friday afternoon, So Sunday through Friday afternoon. I'm pretty strict. Salads, chicken breast, sweet potatoes, overnight oats, boiled ay fruit. It is a ground turkey like for lunch, I have a ground turkey mixed with cabbage and like almond slices. Like that's just kind of like the easiest thing for me is to just have prep food and I do it every Sunday. I'll brown my turkey and I'll put sweet potatoes or cabbage or whatever in it, and then I just container it and I leave. That's for my week. That's for my lunch, every every every lunch for the week. And then I have my salads I have and then I'll bake I'll bake chicken breasts and that way they're just baked chicken breast, nothing to them. No, this is just in the oven. Just bake it. And then that chicken can go in the salad. It could just be chicken. It can just be grilled chicken like whatever, and that could be my dinner. And I do that like very strict all the way through Friday, and then Friday letter riptator chip, we get pizza, jeeese, burgers, beer. I mean, it's just it's part of like the end of the week, right, It's part of like week is finally over. Yeah, give me that pizza. I'm gonna have a coke with that pizza too, and then like well go in to a movie. Give me popcorn, big old popcorn with a big coke. But then Sunday it's like back to it, like back to that chicken breast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one way to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I've thought about not doing the cheat day, but like the reward to me is it has to happen, because what happened when we first started working out was it sucked so bad, Like I hated it so bad, and I'm like, screw this, I'm gonna reward myself, Like I worked so hard in that workout, I'm gonna go to Sonic on the way home, and I would, and Kevin Klugger turns like, don't do that, Like it's not how it works like that.
Speaker 4: It is supposed to be more accustomed to your life lifestyle where it's just part of your life, and then you still.
Speaker 2: Get to enjoy foods you like, but that's supposed.
Speaker 4: To be more intermittent than like a planned Friday Saturday, but you know, to eat your own.
Speaker 1: What was happening though, with like workout and then cheeseburger, Like I started getting kind of like like bigger, not fatter, like I still had muscles, but I'll get bigger. Like stuff was like fitting really like tight on me. And I didn't like that one bit because.
Speaker 2: You wanted to slim down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to be the rock, like and not not that I was turned into the rock. I felt like the rock that I felt like this is too much, like I can't and people online would just be like dang, look Jack, I'm like no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: Like you don't want to like Jack.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's not why I work out like. I work out to be healthy, and I work out to be slim, like fit, not jacked. I don't want like. I don't know, man, it's just that's never been part of my vocabulary.
Speaker 4: Hey, back to how we talked in part one, how everybody's different, but it has different goals.
Speaker 1: I don't really want to be jacked.
Speaker 4: Question, if you would have to have a uniform for the show, what would you want it to be?
Speaker 2: Jessica from San Diego?
Speaker 1: That's funny, Jessica a uniform. I think baseball uniforms are pretty cool.
Speaker 2: You'd want us all to come in baseball uniforms?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like pinstripes, you know, like the Yankees, the Baggy like.
Speaker 2: All walking in baseball uniforms and then.
Speaker 1: Ball caps, you know, like, I don't know, that'd be kind of.
Speaker 4: Fun, you know, but I remember wearing softball uniforms all the time. They were not comfortable.
Speaker 1: They're not comfortable, you're right? What about what about like onesies?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Like now, I would love if we wore onesies every day, not not like kid onesies, like uh.
Speaker 2: No, like where they factory?
Speaker 1: Oh you know, what I mean like a bio factory like.
Speaker 2: Kind of coveralls A little bit is the vibe.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about those like it's all one piece that right there, Yeah, that would be funny.
Speaker 2: That's that's a funny uniform.
Speaker 1: And then we're talking that and then right like on over our heart. It'd be like buy a bone show we're all of them.
Speaker 4: I would go uniforms where like it would always have it'd all have to be all of us in onesies. But those onesies are like a dinosaur or a draft funny, like they're just you can.
Speaker 2: Wear whatever, but every day had to be a onesie.
Speaker 1: I do have a bear onesie. See, I can be the bear.
Speaker 4: It would be so entertaining to watch us all show up and onesies all the time, and they're so comfy.
Speaker 2: I've romped around bars and onesies and they're fun.
Speaker 1: You should prep You should prep for us to have a onesie day, okay, or like one day out of the year we have to like dress and all fairness.
Speaker 4: I also prepped one time that I wanted all of us to dress up for Halloween, and it never made it.
Speaker 1: That never happened. That will never have How fun.
Speaker 2: We could help you here. We're all on our cofts soon.
Speaker 1: When I first started the show, I like wore awake or something like, I take it off, like, oh, okay, all right, you guys don't do Halloween, got it? Guy?
Speaker 4: I wore my diners were Onnesday one day, and you guys all look at me like who are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but don't they don't do that here.
Speaker 2: No, okay, I'm gonna. I'm gonna prep for a onesie day, do it.
Speaker 1: That'd be fun.
Speaker 2: That'd be fun day.
Speaker 1: They'll never make it, but that be fun.
Speaker 2: No, it's cool.
Speaker 4: Thought though, what of the rest of us just show up one day and Bobby's like, what is wrong with you idiots?
Speaker 1: We don't tell him. We just show up in onesies. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, Ednie, thanks for being mere, Thank you Morgan for me. I hope you had fun.
Speaker 1: I had blast. I can't wait to do this six weeks from now, okay.
Speaker 4: But you have one goal six weeks from Morgan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, don't look at me like that.
Speaker 2: You don't do it. It's okay.
Speaker 1: No, don't look at me like that.
Speaker 2: Like Mike d had a goal and we're still working on that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, what was his goal?
Speaker 4: He he he really wants to make friends, and we like talked it all out.
Speaker 1: And what's wrong with all of us not having friends?
Speaker 2: I don't don't look at me.
Speaker 1: I know you have friends, but your friends are getting married.
Speaker 2: I don't tell me about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, my friend, I'm just telling you.
Speaker 2: The roles are going to be reversing for me. The uh just kidding. They're also my friends.
Speaker 4: But the he wanted to make friends, like guy friends or just kind of outside.
Speaker 2: Of work and fun experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: And so we came to the conclusion that he should go to a run club because he loves to run. And I was like, you can easily make friends at a rub club. It's something that you love. So we've been working on trying to get him to go to a run club. That has been the heart accomplishment for him. But I think he almost did it, or he did do it. I'm not sure where we're at in the goal at this moment. It's been a few months in progress.
Speaker 1: That's so funny, like if we had a he finally got a friend, Like, all right, let's learn about your friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we're His name is George we're.
Speaker 4: Encouraging it, so it's okay if it doesn't happen, but I am encouraging you to hopefully do something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a trip.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go see your friend. I would love to everybody have your goal set your goal right now. By the time Eddie's on next we will all convene together.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Don't be the one left out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't be the one who doesn't do it right. That's not fun, all right, Eddie.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Morgan, thank you everyone, thanks for being here. All right, of course bye.
Speaker 3: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social.
Speaker 2: Platforms and follow at
Speaker 3: Web girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.