Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security TikTok.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about this because you did put a post up from sixty minutes, which is my outside of earnial leisure programming. Yes, sixty minutes is my favorite television show. I'm extremely looking forward to the day that we're on sixty minutes.
Speaker 2: That can come to me will be.
Speaker 3: My biggest, that'll be the best because sixty minutes has been a resource for me for years. Sixty Minutes put a report out that TikTok. It was on social media first and then people was like, oh, it's not real.
Speaker 2: China.
Speaker 3: They have a different algorithm in China for TikTok than they do in America and all over the world. In China, the post that gets rewarded and gets the most viewership and gets pushed the most are about science, about architecture, about mathematics, and that's what kids are consuming in America. It's dancing, it's spitting on your head, it's doing like that Russian dance that all of the kids in New York are doing with the drill dancing, and it's a bunch of other nonsense, makeup stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It's starting.
Speaker 3: The number one career that most kids in China want to be.
Speaker 2: Is an astronaut.
Speaker 3: The number one career that most kids in America want to be is a content creator. Shout out to all the content creators, because we are content creators. Yes, but everybody cannot operate at the highest level of excellence.
Speaker 4: You can't say that just because you guys were with love this weekend. That's unfair. Yeah, what about when you guys just had an iPhone in one gimbalshot. Don't piss on our dreams as black Americans. I'm getting to comments before they get to.
Speaker 2: Like American defense. This isn't.
Speaker 3: This is an important topic to talk about because I you know, social media is a gift in the curse and a lot of times and it's like this is this is pretty crazy that China is putting out a product where they're like products, they're intentionally poisoning the product that we have and they have a clean, healthy version of the same exact product.
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts on this end? I know you've been pro TikTok, what are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 4: Shout out to Samuel Upshaw, who you said this called social warfare. I have a question for everybody in chat. Do you guys listen to the four episode of clips. You know why I love this episode of sixty minutes and shout out to Chris who actually put up that clip on my TikTok and Instagram.
Speaker 5: I said this.
Speaker 4: I said this exact same thing one year ago to the date. Nikki clipped this up and put it in when I said it the first time. That's why I'm can people like yo you reversing yours. I said it day one. China's plan is to over educate their population rule with an iron fist and even an evergrant situation. They have now found secondary financing. But the rumblings of Evergrand led to partial collapse and our commercial and residential real estate bubble. And even though they have all these ghost cities, they found a way to find a soft landing for their real estate. Hire are damaging hours you think another country is thinking to have benefit for us when hypothetically maybe we've done wrong to other countries. No, this is part of the plan, but I said this a year ago, and when put it up, I set well played to even look and see.
Speaker 5: Am I a fan of TikTok?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: I think it's a better social media app. Now I can tell you being in South the office is of metaphor two third times a charm, fourth time I may get the check.
Speaker 5: The systems in TikTok are better than that of Meta hands down.
Speaker 4: So yes, this is a war tactic, and let's be honest, it's working now, if we can be honest, Before TikTok emerged as a pre eminent social media platform, did Instagram not cause body dysmorphia at scale and make people want to change with their physical prototype or body type look like because of social media pressure?
Speaker 6: Bbment, are you talking like all the filters and all that.
Speaker 4: A face, everything, everything and go ast any cosmetic surgeon in any major city I may have to take.
Speaker 6: I mean, it'd be interested in the dissidency if that's increased.
Speaker 2: It's a part. It's played a part.
Speaker 6: I'm part the part that is like super interesting. And I mean the fact that the age limit that the population on tiptop of China cannot even see that as fourteen because if we look at it from educational standpoint, right, the younger the population, the more intelligence. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring. To safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank. But keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic Erners. What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws border and families will be protected.
Speaker 6: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security JENDA. More focused the further the future will be the fact that we have no regulation and everybody is like kind of cool with That is interesting in itself, right, But this, this this goes to show, right, like I can weaker your population and if I could make them feel or scale at scale, take the algorithms, take you know how their view and content. Use it, you know, within a fraction of a second to keep your attention and keep you zoned in on a specific area of just entertainment like we've seen. Yeah, that's gonna make my country superior.
Speaker 3: Of course, I will say this. Follow our TikTok. Our TikTok has been booming, Yes, the last two weeks hit an algorithm. It has hidden out algorithm. So if you are going to be on TikTok, you might as well consume some level of positive content.
Speaker 5: Yes, leisure and the real master.
Speaker 6: No age listen, no age limit needed for content.
Speaker 3: There's no age limit. But I will say this, I will say this about the social media thing. We won't know the full effects of this whole social media experiment until thirty years.
Speaker 6: From now.
Speaker 5: Back a way my apologies.
Speaker 2: Full effect, because it's like.
Speaker 3: It takes time, right, we need a whole generation, we need We're still in the first generation of social media. I remember when social media first got started. I was in college when Facebook was called the Facebook and you had to have a college email to actually be on Facebook. And that wasn't that long ago in the grand scheme of things, and now to see where everything is at now, So I mean we're seeing the effects of this is.
Speaker 6: The second generation.
Speaker 2: This is the first thing. No still no, no, no, no, no camp or how it's still the generation.
Speaker 6: You're going by tech because it went now in a sense of Facebook was obviously it was on the computer, right, the next generation is now on the phone.
Speaker 2: What's the general what's the generation? I think I'm a generation, That's what I say.
Speaker 6: Is it tech years or tech I was probably I would say that this is probably the second generation of the social media experiment.
Speaker 4: No, because we went from our space platform, Friendster, black form, black planet.
Speaker 2: A generation is measured by twenty years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I'm talking that's that all technology. I just always doing tech.
Speaker 3: But he's going by the definition of what a generation is Webster's definition.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not mad at that, as the messenger will be classified as social media. And so with Black Planet when it when was the Black Planet found.
Speaker 6: It ninety nine? I don't know was it?
Speaker 2: It might have been ninety nine for Black Planet.
Speaker 6: Maybe you have the ISHM it's somewhere around there.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it's generation first generation blacks playing. Was that even a app? Did they have apps?
Speaker 2: There was no apps prior to Apple exactly.
Speaker 5: But but you still have social media, social media.
Speaker 3: Great, Okay, this is this is a this is a debatable topic. Long story short, long story short. We're in the beginning stages. Let's just say this. Okay, we're in the beginning stages.
Speaker 6: And agreement audience, second generation, we're in.
Speaker 2: We're in the infancy still, it's early in its empanasy stages. Yes, so we have to see. But it is extremely.
Speaker 3: It's interesting that it's already being used as a tool of suppression when it comes to information, and this is the new it's like new age, like battlefield.
Speaker 2: This is my war. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Say warfare because we have a large audience and we have to be extremely careful of how we speak. We may have to meet the Chinese government at some point time. We are meeting a lot of important people. Yes, so let's be extremely careful how we Yes, Beijing, I will be there soon. Please roll out the red carpet and we will have a conversation.
Speaker 6: Not saying save it for the wait does it? Does it light up?
Speaker 4: Not that one.
Speaker 3: I may have to do the Frank Lucas thing. You never know, you never know when you gotta do the Frank Lucas ding when he was flying back. We're not moving. I'm saying, you never know when you got to do the import export and communicate with the you know, Southeast Asian like you know, you gotta you gotta be diplomatic in this situation on very important international Don't become Yay twenty everybody.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 6: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: That was a Yay mask, you know what I mean? Yeah, twenty four.
Speaker 5: Was this a part of his plan, Kanye plan.
Speaker 2: He's the greatest strategist ever.
Speaker 6: No, he's nah.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being forts bad drop bag drop Mike drop.
Speaker 1: Bag drop drop, an illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 5: Will be protected.
Speaker 6: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.