Speaker 1: What's up and welcome. This is the Rogue Recap and you are here with your host, Linda McLaughlin. She is pissed, off, outraged, and has zero patients with what seems to be an epidemic of entitlement and stupidity. Here we talk about all the things the other shows just don't or won't touch. Make sure to like and subscribe to her podcast so you never miss an episode.
Speaker 2: Welcome guys, Happy Friday, and just want to jump right in here. Watching all of these protests happening in New York City, in Minneapolis, parts of California, I really, I'm very angry, makes me very angry that we are not able to keep our streets open and keep our neighborhoods safe. Most of the people that you're seeing at these events, they are paid agitators. They come in from out of state, and they like to make a lot of noise because the more noise they make, the more happy the person paying them is. And the people that are paying them are people that don't even live in this country. You know, We've got one guy who runs the Socialist Party. It's like a youth movement, and he's a Neville Singham out of China and him and his wife, who's a white American woman. They live over there, and they travel the world spreading communism and infecting the minds of the young and the eager and the I spend too much time on TikTok and Instagram, and I'm not watching reels on history. I'm watching reels on how to repeat it. And it's a theme that's widespread. And when we see these brave citizen journalists going out as we've been talking about all week, and approaching these people, they have two responses. One, they don't recognize the citizen journalists, so they actually talk to them and you can hear how stupid these people are. Or two, they do recognize them and they get very, very angry that you're asking them a question. And I think I think the main point that I want to make today in closing of this week of just massive news, is there are real people struggling for freedom right now, real real struggle. If you look at what's happening in Venezuela, if you look at what's happening in Iran, if you look at what's going to happen in Cuba and Colombia, you are seeing people truly trying to survive under dictatorships, socialism, communism, you know, sort of that iron fist idea that you see in all these posters of these very very dumb protesters. And if you ask them, well, what does that fists stand for, they'll say, we're fighting back against oppression. And the funny thing is that's exactly what you're fighting for. You don't even realize it. And I found two clips. One of them is this young man, Daniel di Martino. He works at the Manhattan Institute. He came over here to America as a refugee on a student visa and is doing everything he can to be the American dream and to give back to the country that has given him so much. And he talks about his family and his national ID and the days of the week that he was allowed to food shop. And he went out into the streets of Manhattan and he spoke to people, just you know, around NYU, standing there in Washington Square Park and saying to them, you know, why do you support mom Donnie who says that he's a Democrat socialist? Why do you believe in this movement? And they're like, he's cool, It doesn't bother me, but they don't actually have any answers. And the one girl at the end of this sort of man on the street moment that he did with the Free Press says, well, if you don't like it, you don't like what he does here, why don't you just leave? And he's instead of saying, oh my gosh, like I didn't know all these things, or oh my gosh, you're an actual refugee, like you're a person that came here from another country, they can't answer the question. So she says to Daniel, well, why don't you just leave if you don't like it here, And he's like, yeah, I already fleed one communist country, and I came here to America and I'm living in New York, which is supposed to be the melting pot of America, and instead now I am being told that you guys are going to run things the exact same way they ran them in Venezuela. And she can't speak to that. And that's what's really upsetting is that instead of listening, instead of learning, instead of having real dialogue that's looking for solutions, you have these people that just want to live in the echo chamber of idiocy. That's truly what it is. And people want to be nice and they want to say no, no, no, you know, it's they're not all like that. I hate that expression, they're not all like that. I have never been in a situation where someone said they're not all like that, where it is not the opposite. Every time there are groups of people that have a stereotype because they act a certain kind of way, like leftist protesters. I have never seen mobs of leftist protesters going up and down city streets taking over in mob mentality where it hasn't ended badly, where regular people trying to live their regular lives were not disrupted. This is a common occurrence, It is a regular theme. I don't really get the whole they're not all like that thing. And so Daniel de Martine goes out, he has this conversation. One of the guys in this audio that you're about to hear is a NYU professor, and he's having a real conversation. The issue is what do they do with it? And who are we as Americans to tell the people of it as well to tell the people of Iran. Look at how little time the mainstream media has spent on Iran. These people do not support the Islamic regime. They do not support the clerics, they do not support the extremists, they don't support any of that shit. They're saying the exact opposite. We want freedom. There was a young man on x last night. I don't know where he was in Iran, but he took a moment and he was speaking in English and he was reading something that he had written, and it was basically like, please, people of America, fight for us. Keep posting things that you see about us, post what we're saying. We need your help because the Shah needs to get back in there so that they can have normal, secular life and not be under the rule of the Ayatola. The Iyatola wants one thing, power for him and his peons. That's it. He's got no interest in helping the Iranian people. But the protesters that are currently right now in the street distracting from the noise of the Somalian fraud that's happening with than their state, probably at the behest of walls and fry because there knee deep in it. It's a real struggle to get an answer as to who is funding exactly this movement. We know Nevel Sengmann is doing it, we know that Soros is doing it. But who else is allowing who is getting the kickbacks? I guess is a better way of putting it. Because when you see the chief of police in Minneapolis, when you see the mayor, when you see the governor saying it's okay, we're gonna rally our national guard. We're going to have to fight back against federal agents. This is not normal. You have a right, you have an obligation to defend and protect the rights of people living in those communities who want nothing to do with disturbing the Department of Homeland Security and the officers that work for ICE. I mean, this is the ongoing theme that we're speaking for all of us. No, you're not. There's a lot of people right now in Minnesota who are saying, please capture all of the Somali immigrants who are here ripping us off blind not just here in Minneapolis and Minnesota, but also all over the country. Please get them out. We're sick of it. Back to my original point, I've got two pieces of audio today, and I'm going to start first with this back and forth between Daniel di Martino and idiot liberals of New York City. It's too good not to play. It's about four minutes, but I promise you it's worth your time to take a listen. Are you excited about the socialist program?
Speaker 3: I had to give it a shot. Has so many policies that I believe in. It is my friend Daniel who's caped Venezuela action.
Speaker 2: Did you vote for Zora mundanis? Of course yeah, I can't just.
Speaker 3: Are you don't worry that he is a socialist?
Speaker 1: Not really?
Speaker 4: I think socialists is actually a really good for a society.
Speaker 2: I am assuming yes.
Speaker 3: Are you familiar with how socialism worked out in other countries historically? Just because it didn't work out so while in other parts of the world doesn't mean it won't work out well for New York. I actually have a friend of mine here who fled Venezuela.
Speaker 2: He is a living product of.
Speaker 3: Socialism not working out in other places. Came from Venezuela nine years ago. It's the only country that was ever destroyed by socialist and.
Speaker 2: Democratic y'all got lot other problems to do it.
Speaker 3: The problems were cast by the socialist policy. My family went from making two three thousand dollars a month twenty years ago to one hundred dollars a month in twenty sixteen. That was because the government gave everything. You couldn't imagine. We're breaking the one from being a normal middle class family with a cart and then no electricity, no hotter.
Speaker 5: Mom.
Speaker 3: Daddy actually thinks that Majuro was an dictator and ten years ago he actually breaks oring elections.
Speaker 5: What specific socialist policies like that.
Speaker 3: The government took over people's basics, farms, grocery stores, factories. Do you support the proposal of government grocery stores?
Speaker 5: Of course I do.
Speaker 3: There was very little supply of chicken, toilet paper. There was a line for blocks and blocks for a grocery store. It's all about money, my friend, co option. Wait, what do you think the grocery store sells your food for charity?
Speaker 5: Are for money for money?
Speaker 3: That's what about thing.
Speaker 5: What happened in Monzuela isn't going to happen here.
Speaker 2: The policy is more focused on helping people out.
Speaker 3: Every politician will promise to help the people. Socialism is the government owns and controls the means of production, that is the company's The businesses like m'm donny says, the government will own the grocery store. Nine million of US escaped our country. It's the largest refugee crisis and the world.
Speaker 5: Wow, there is a lot of opportunities to use the wealth of New York to help everyone else.
Speaker 3: You know, they have tried that in the Soviet Union, from where men parents and my grandparents are from. Oh, they remember rosary stores is empty shells, which arm Dunning himself said that he's Polish to abolish from all of it. He's going to take every d you established community land trust to ractually my of housing got.
Speaker 5: The primate work and converted to community ownership.
Speaker 3: You want to live in a public house? You know, New York City builds less total housing units than Austin, Texas, a city that is one eighth of the size of Union. We need to change, But then the change that we need is one that increases the supply of housing, right, not that one that will decrease in like Mamdani and I fear that what happened in venezuela majorial president that was originally democratically elected decided to give everything away for free. Check people's businesses, you know, for the workers and then it all went bankrupt and became very important. Over sixty two percent of young people and sixty six percent of Democrats support socialism nationwide, the Democratic socials of America. You know, mamm Danny's a part of it, right, Yeah. The DSA went to Venezuela just last year to support the dictator and say that he won the election, that he didn't have no idea. Do you think we should be supporting dictators like that?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Government rant control. It's going to stop people from renting apartments because they're not going to be able to profit. There are gonna be fewer apartments for rent, and then we're gonna have less opportunities to actually live the that I agree with that. Okay, I understand more about socialism now for sure. Since we have had more free markets and capitalism in the world, billions of people have been left for a property and that every country that has attempted socialism, as well as by the Soviet Union in North Korea, eastor and Europe, many countries in Africa, all.
Speaker 2: Of them became You've been through it in Venezuela.
Speaker 3: Yes, why don't you move on to New York? I already did? Actually, well, I already moved out of my country too. You think people should just keep moving out of socialists destroy their countries on.
Speaker 2: There city if you don't like the policies that the government's power doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think my opinion might have changed a little bit.
Speaker 4: I'll be doing more research.
Speaker 3: Thank you for sharing. I heard a great vote about socialism, which is it's really a great system until you run out of spending other people's money. With the rights of socialism in America, it's more important than ever that we have these conversations. I'm telling you with the free press, and I'm Donald di Martine, so you next time.
Speaker 2: So what you just heard was a bunch of really dumb people who were allowed to vote. And I have been saying this for years and I stand by it. I think every single person, before they are allowed to cast a ballot should have to take a sever test and understand the basic tenets of democracy, of a free republic, of socialism, of communism, and have a basic understanding of the way that our government works, the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights. I would go so far as even trying to understand the three branches of government. How many elected officials are in the House. How many senators you get per state. I genuinely do not believe that your average American knows these answers like readily. I think that they would have to look it up. I think that they would have to be schooled. I think that they would have to take a minute. And I'm okay with that if we want to let them know, Hey, heading into voting today, you're going to have to take a multiple choice quiz before you go in and pull that lever. So at least you're a little bit more educated. Because the one thing you heard there, The only person on there that I thought was like a real asshole was that one girl at the end. She's like, well, if you don't like that government, what you just like?
Speaker 4: Move?
Speaker 2: And he's like, okay, so how many times should I move to escape socialism? You know? To his point, nine million people are refugees. It's the largest refugee crisis in the world, and it's a real refugee crisis. It's not the made up ones where we bring people in because we're buying their vote and we're siphoning money off of the taxpayer so that we can funnel it through NGOs. And kick it back to the professional lobbyists and elected members of government who are all on the take. And that's both sides of the aisle, right and left. That's not what's happening in Venezuela. Venezuela people are starving. I want you to hear this other woman. I don't know her, I don't know who she is, and she just is talking about how she came to America and how hard it was, and how sick and tired she is. Of Americans telling Venezuelan's how they should be feeling. It really kind of broke my heart. I hope it reaches you as well.
Speaker 5: An American that hasn't leave that terror of socialism will never understand what is going on right now. I don't care if you have a master degree in whatever. Unless you leave it in your own skin, you won't ever understand it. And I think it's terribly disrespectful for anybody to tell Venezuela how we should react to that. I think it's terrible disrespectful to the people that have died saying that Madudu shouldn't be where he is. And I left my country with just the clothes I was wearing and a little bit of diapers.
Speaker 4: And milk that I had left. Don't you dare telling me that this is not a reason for celebration. When I first come into the United States, I cry and had to turn around to my husband and ask him to please help me to open the shower because I didn't even know how to open the shower. When I woke into Wolmar and I saw so many options to it, I couldn't believe myself. Our reality is different. We want to live and you guys have everything in this country, more than you could ever imagine. And I just wish that you could love it a little bity more and respect it a little bity more, because if I had to give my life for America, I would.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that just break your heart hearing that woman the pain that she is feeling. And here she is, living in America, looking at an American president who has just freed her country from a dictator, and watching not just stupid American liberals but politicians defame President Trump for freeing her nation, a nation that has lived under totalitarian rule for far too long with absolutely no help because everybody's on the take, and all those other countries were getting a little piece of all that drug running, all the arms running. And don't think it wasn't us too, because it was under Obama and Biden and Clinton and all these other scumbags. These are people who have really suffered. And see these American white liberal lunatic children, and they are children marching up and down in Minneapolis have never experienced real, true hardship. It's like when Greta Thunberg did that stupid thing where she was like, I'm on a sail boat. Meanwhile her boat has an engine. The sale never went up, and she's like, I'm going to go free Palestine. Then go to Palestine. Go. You should be grateful that Israel took you out of international waters. They saved your ass. You think you're going to get to Gaza and they're going to be excited to see you. They don't even know who you are. How lucky for them. But this is the privilege that we're talking about. They want to talk about white privilege. Sure, okay, let's talk about white privilege. Let's talk about white stupid ass Karen privilege walking up and down the street about oppression and how mad they are that illegal immigrants, cartown members, child rapists, all sorts of trafficking people that are trafficking humans, organs, money, drugs, you name it. They're defending them and their right to be here, instead of celebrating the elimination of a dictatorship and the fact that now we have an entire hemisphere of change. If you remember the access of evil, it's been Russia, Iran, China, and then Venezuela. Well, we're taking down Venezuela. We're turning that around. Cuba and Colombia will follow. And now we have Iran with people just marching in the streets for their freedom. And are we, as Americans, the freest nation in the world supposedly, are we celebrating them? Are we talking about them? No, we're screaming about our government, and we're mad because of the fact that they are enforcing our laws. That's what people in America are doing, and they are so privileged and so free and they don't even realize it. You have the right to march up and down the street. You have the right to live in your homes and do what you want, and meet with who you want and live the way you want. The problem now is is that everyday people like myself, if you want to be a boy and call yourself a girl, have at it. If you want to be gay and marry another person of the same sex, have at it. If you want to dye your hair blue and say you were born naturally that way, have at it. This idea that the rest of us has to have to subscribe to your crazy is not a thing. And that is the difference between true freedom and this idea of everyone has to think like me. And that's what this really is. It's like a little cult. It's a little mentally unstable cult of people who are all looking to belong. They're all backwards, crooked and upside down, and now they're doing it together. So when two idiots meet each other and they're telling each other how right they are, they're never going to get to the real answer because they never had it. We'll be watching this all weekend. We'll be looking for more information out of Iran. I hope you found those two audio clips as valuable as I did, because I know they moved me. Please be safe out there, watch out for the blue hairs, and we'll see you on Monday. This is the Rogue Recap. Check us out at lindamik at Roague Recap at rogue recap dot com. We'll see you next week.