Speaker 1: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast Day and Paranormal Podcast Network, where we offer you podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. Get ready now for Beyond Contact with Captain Wrong.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premier Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, it's Captain Ron and each week and Beyond Contact, we'll explore the latest news in ufology, discuss some of the classic cases, and bring you the latest information from the newest cases as we talk with the top experts.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Beyond Contact. I am Captain Ron, and today we're going to be speaking with Attorney Mark Anthony. Mark's a psychic explorer and he's known as the Psychic Lawyer. He is the fourth generation psychic medium who communicates with spirits. He is an Oxford educated attorney licensed a practice law in Florida, Washington, d c. And before the United States Supreme Court. He recently won the Omy Award for the Best Psychic Medium. He's also very well versed in UFO cases and has even traveled to mystical locations in remote corners of the world to examine ancient mysteries and supernatural phenomenon. Hey Mark, good to see you again, brother.
Speaker 5: Hey Captain Ron, it's great to be here and thanks for having me on Beyond Contact.
Speaker 6: Absolutely looking forward to it tonight.
Speaker 4: Let's start off, brother, talking about the Pasca Lucas case, because that just passed the fifty first anniversary, which was on Friday the eleventh, fifty one years ago. So I think that that is a very very important case. It's a strong case, and I find both Calvin Parker and Charles Hickson to be very credible. They're very real guys. They're down to earth, you know, they tip polygraph tests. They've stuck to their story to their death. I think you knew Calvin right.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 5: I considered Calvin a friend and I got to know him. I was interviewing him for a podcast that I was working on, and I would call him up and i'd talk to him, and we just hit it off really well, and I actually did a reading for him as a psychic medium. I did a reading for him, and we'll get into that a little bit later. But Calvin, like you indicated, is considered. Calvin and Charles Hickson are considered the most credible alien abductees on record. And back in October eleventh, nineteen seventy three, nineteen year old Calvin Parker and forty two year old Charles Hickson, they were family friends. They went fishing in Pascagoula, Mississippi, and Calvin is the trip. He goes, you know, there's one thing you don't mess with from a boy from Pascagoula, and that's his fishing pole, you know. So they're a real serious fishermen. And so there they are fishing. It's in the afternoon and he said suddenly this large metallic object. Says, it looked like he was about one hundred feet long, shape like a football, was a silver colored. He said they were terrified and they wanted to run, but it hit him with this light and he said neither of them could move, and then out of it came these these three entities. He said, they had like lobster claws. He said, they look like robots and they grabbed us and he said they brought us on board. Now, he said, they separated Charles from me, and then they put me on this table and thented him with something. He said that that calmed him down. There was a what he believed was a humanoid woman seemed to be the commander, and he said she was in you know, pardon me if I mimic. Calvin goes, that was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, he goes, mark, if I was in a bar, I would have talked to her. But he said one thing that was really freaky, said, the two middle fingers on each hand had these long protrusions. He said, it looked like something from a reptile. And he said when she communicated with the robotics, she made these croaking sounds, sound like kind of like a bullfrog or an alligator, and the robotic entities powered down. He said, this device came out of the ceiling and it started making these clicking noises all over his body. Long story short. Later on, he and Charles, the robotics dumped them off right back where they were, and they made a promise to each other not to say anything to anybody. Well, of course they and that that night they went to the Sheriff's department. And this has come out in more recent years because you know, obviously it hit world news and a lot of people were scoffing at them. But they were examined by a doctor and the doctor did notice strange puncture marks all over both of their bodies, which is in conformity with them saying that they were probed and things were injected into them. Calvin said, you know, Mark, you don't get rich going around saying you get abducted by aliens. And he said, the last thing I wanted to do was something like this two weeks before I was getting married, you know, so yeah, he said, he goes, Mark, do you have any idea of the way my in laws looked at me for the rest of my life? And he said it just created a complete, complete disaster in his life. Charles Hickson, on the other hand, went very public with it, ended up on The Tonight Show hosted by Johnny Carson at the time, you know, to become a celebrity. But as you indicated, over the years, they were both subjected to polygraph light detector test, interrogation, truth seerium, sodium pentathole, hypnotherapy and in all of that, as long as Charles Hickson lived, and right up until before Calvin lived, no deception. So when they're being subjected to the most exact forms of interrogation and means of ascertaining the truth and they passed it consistently. And being an attorney, I'm used to questioning people, but I wasn't there to interrogate Calvin. I got to know him. What a nice man. He's a man of faith. He was a good person. He said it was terrifying, and I asked him. I said, well, I hear that abductees, many of the abductees that I've encountered, say that this has happened to them multiple times. And he said, yeah, they came back for me.
Speaker 6: Oh he did.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 6: That's not really well known. Did he actually have another encounter?
Speaker 5: Oh, yes he did, And he said twenty years later, he was in his truck by himself and.
Speaker 6: He goes, dag nab it.
Speaker 5: There it was again, he said, the big metallic object and he goes and then that white light hit me and those robotic things yanked me out of my truck, he said, But this time he goes, I was mad, and so they brought him on board and he goes, and there she was again, that beautiful woman, and he goes nic shoved her as hard as I could.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: When he shoved her, he said, it looked like this projection over her body faded for a minute, and he said there was this reptile like creature under it, and then the facade reformed, and so as he described it, it sounded like some type of holographic projection. And he said, well, heck yeah, he goes, if that lizard thing came walking up to me.
Speaker 6: And I've been terrified.
Speaker 5: Instead, it was the most for me, the most sexually attractive beautiful woman I've ever seen, he said. But once he got violent, those robotics came off the wall, grabbed him, slammed him down, roughed him up, and he said, the next thing he knew, he was back in his truck.
Speaker 6: But she was mad, which when he went at her, she was angry.
Speaker 5: She sure was, and she said, those robots and it is going to call him robots on him. And then he said, after that second experience, his health began to decline steadily and then he developed cancer and I said, do you think they did something to you?
Speaker 4: He said, yes, I do. That's very interesting. I wonder if that, of course, that's possible. I mean, it's so hard to know. Are there other effects that he had after.
Speaker 5: Most certainly as a former prosecutor and criminal offense attorney and victim's advocate. The focus my life is now on my spiritual work, my paranormal investigation, near death experience in afterlife research, and of course my mediumship. And Calvin fit the profile of somebody suffering from post traumatic stress disorder PTSD. He also showed the same type of PTS symptoms of somebody of rape victims. And I'm not saying that they raped him, but it's that obtruption, trauma, the feeling of powerlessness, the violation of your body with all these probes, and he said it just he couldn't sleep. He said it created so many problems in his life. He said, I didn't get rich off this in the books that he wrote. Is the proceeds that he made from his books, he donated it to charity. I mean, this was a good man.
Speaker 4: And he didn't want to profit from this. To show that they were doing this for the money. He absolutely said that, which is really really important. You know another thing, you said that he had these things. I think Charles Hickson's wife said that he was never the same, that Charles was never the same, and neither was she.
Speaker 5: That makes a lot of sense, because when you're involved with somebody that's gone through a horrific trauma and they change, it's going to change the dynamic of your relationship. It's going to change every thing about it. A ordinary, average joe kind of a guy. I mean, this was two weeks before a nineteen year old was going to get married, and the next thing it's all over world news that he's been abducted by robots from a flying saucer. How do you think that went down with I think it's incredible.
Speaker 6: What about it?
Speaker 4: Didn't he have like something with protein or cravings? Was it salt to or just protein?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Assault in protein. I've done readings for a number of alien abductees. Well, this is not the first time that this has come up. Every time I've done a reading for somebody who claims to have been an alien abductee, their loved ones and spirit ron always come through and talk about the protein and so then I contacted Calvin and I asked him about about the protein, and that came up in his reading. He goes, Mark, I can't get enough of it. Sausage, ham burger, steaks, you name it, can't get enough protein.
Speaker 6: So we're gonna have to say great.
Speaker 4: Here when we come back, we're going to talk to Mark about the Roswell case and we'll pick it up there. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 7: Hey, folks, we need your music. Hey, it's producer Tom at Coast to Coast AM and every first Sunday of the month, we play music from emerging artists just like you. If you're a musician or a singer and have recorded music you'd like to submit, it's very easy. Just go to Coast to coastam dot com. Click the emerging Artists banner in the carousel, follow the instructions, and we just might play your music on the air. Go now to Coast tocoastam dot com to send us your recording. That's Coast to COASTAM dot com. Hey, it's producer Tom, and you're right where you need to be. This is the I our radio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 8: The Coast to Coast AM mobile app is here and waiting for you right now. With the app, you can hear classic shows from the past seven years, listen to the current live show, and get access to the Art bel vault where you can listen to uninterrupted audio. So head on over to the Coast tocoastam dot com website. We have a handy video guide to help you get the most out.
Speaker 7: Of your mobile app usage.
Speaker 8: All the infos waiting for you now at Coast to COASTAM dot com. That's Coast to coastam dot com.
Speaker 4: We are back on Beyond Contact. We're talking to Mark Anthony about UFO cases. Mark, my favorite case of all time is the Roswell case. And I know that's a little bit cliche because a lot of people use Roswell and they say it all the time, But I just love how much supporting evidence this case has. There's all these little details that all kind of fall into place and line up to this nice narrative. What do you think about this case?
Speaker 5: I think Roswell is an extremely significant event in world history, and I'm glad that it keeps being brought up, and I think that it's high time the entire world know exactly what happened here.
Speaker 6: Mark, tell me how you're connected to Roswell.
Speaker 5: For the benefit of the listeners that may not be fully aware of Roswell, let me give a very brief summation. In early July nineteen forty seven, and that's why July is World UFO month and July second is World UFO Day because of Roswell. But in early July nineteen forty seven, roughly seventy five miles north of Roswell, New Mexico, this rancher by the name of Mac Brazil found a debris field of really weird metal and it was shiny, and he didn't know what to make of it, so he brought pieces of it to the sheriff, who notified the Roswell Army airfield and the Roswell Daily Record, the local newspaper, broke a story that a flying saucer crashed and that the army had it, and the Army initially said yes, they had recovered a flying saucer. Well, immediately the Pentagon stepped in and said no, it was a weather balloon. They covered it up they said it was all mistaken, and according to many sources, non human bodies were recovered from the scene. All of the metal that the sheriff had that the army had was confiscated by the Pentagon. What's really fascinating about this is that for a while that seemed to take care of things and sort of sated the public desire, but inquiring journalists still didn't believe it. Plus there was too many locals who saw very weird things there. Well, about twelve years later, it was nineteen fifty nine, there was this young aerospace engineer and he had just recently earned a top secret security clearance, and he had been in the Navy and he was one of the first Navy seals underwater demolition team. He earned his top secret security clearance, and he was taken with a special team to a laboratory in California. So there he was with the vice president of the company that he was working with, which I believe at the time was Reaction Motor, and I believe it eventually became Morton Thiacol. And he said that there were some generals there and all these scientists. So here they are in this laboratory, and they said we're going to show you something, and they were growing silicon chips, and the vice president and the scientists were explaining, this is the greatest leap forward in electronics technology since the invention of the light bulb, because nineteen fifty nine, because ron at the time, transistors were being used to amplify electrical signals, and which makes sense because it's an electronic device. But it's a series of wires and you can see how going from a light bulb wires fuses transistors. But now growing silicon chips, it takes a month to grow the chip and then it has to be folded and folded. It's an extremely elaborate process. And the engineer said, where in the world did we get the idea to do this? And the vice president of the company said, well, that's just it. It didn't come from this world. Because a few years ago something happened in Roswell, New Mexico, and the Pentagon brought all of us in there. They covered it up, said it was was a weather balloon. Now, this young engineer's name was Earl, but I knew him as Dad no way, Yeah, and the thing is my dad and I we had a really good relationship and we would always talk about space and space travel because he was in aerospace. He worked with Chuck Jeger, He worked he was one of the brains that helped figure out how to get Apollo thirteen back after it was damaged.
Speaker 6: In fact, and he was a Navy sealing.
Speaker 5: Guy, yeah, you know, and he when they were working on the lunar module. Because not long after this, at that company, Reaction Motor, another vice president came in and said President Kennedy will be making a speech next week about landing a man on the moon. He said, you guys have to figure out how we're going to do this. And so my dad said that when they were looking at initial schematics and plans for the lunar module, he said, it's going to come down too fast, too hard. We need to have backup engines. He called him retro rockets. And all the other engineers are laughing at him, and they were. They nicknamed him rocket Man and all this. But then the lead engineer said, Earl, what's your idea. He said, we need to have smaller thrusters, retroactive rockets that will will be gentler and will buffer the landing. So let's fast forward roughly nine years to nineteen sixty nine, and buzz Aldron and Neil Armstrong or in the lunar module the Eagles the name of it, and so they're going to land on the Moon. And what happened Ron is that the lunar module overshot the landing spot by twenty miles and in so doing they burned up all of their reserve fuel. And this just came out about twenty years ago. Buzz Aldron released this. And when they landed, and of course we all know Neil Armstrong, he said, one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind, and history was made. Meanwhile, on board the lunar module, the ignition switch had broken. Buzz Aldron was the engineer, Neil Armstrong was the pilot, and Neil said to Buzz, because Buzz, can you fix this? And he said, well, we got one chance, and he took a big ballpoint pen and he unscrewed the part with the pen and the cartridge and he pulled that out. And meanwhile President Nixon had been notified and a speech had been prepared, and Nixon was ready to give it that these heroes are going to die on the Moon because they knew exactly how much oxygen that they had, So meanwhile NASA is scrambling. Buzz Aldron takes this pen and he jams it into the ignition switch, pulls it up to hear a click and boom ignition. Because they had overshot the landing spot by twenty miles, NASA engineers using slide rules had to recalculate the orbit of the lunar module so that it could synchronize and intercept and dock with the lunar module with the command module. I saw it, and I've had the honor of meeting both Neil Armstrong and buzz Aldron in my life. Amazing, and buzz alder and said, if it weren't for retro rockets, we never would have gotten off the Moon alive. And you know, Ron, it was my dad's idea. He's not in any history books. He didn't even make a footnote, but he was the one that figured it out. And my dad has has since, you know, transitioned to spirit to the other side. So in honor of my dad's legacy, I'm letting the world know it was my father, a brave, ingenious man who came up with the idea for retro rockets.
Speaker 4: That is an absolutely amazing story, how fascinating, and it made me immediately think, I wonder how many more unsung heroes are out there who have done some great thing that just sort of never gets known.
Speaker 5: Oh well, I mean the women from Hidden Figures, African American win Those women were geniuses, okay, and they were using advanced forms of geometry and telemetry that that that made our space program happened. And finally they're getting the recognition. But yeah, there's a lot of people that are part of the team, and the people like my dad, you don't go into it for fortune and glory, for personal recognition. He was part of a team. Later he left NASA and went into defense and he was working on the sam D Surface to air Missile defense contract. He was part of the team of Martin Marietta, which is now Lockheed Martin. He said they got into negotiations with the army. They said that the brightest guy there was this black general and one of the people on a break one of his team made some racist comment and my dad said, you're off the team. Take you and your racism the hell out of here. Got rid of them, all right, And then dad said. They went back in and Dad was the lead negotiator, and he said, then it was my dad against this general. And I remember he came home that night and says, man, I met the smartest general imaginable. We negotiated. He goes, we got the contract. Fast forward about ten years and my dad calls me up and he said, remember that black general that I told you about.
Speaker 6: I go, yeah.
Speaker 5: He goes, turn on the TV and on the TV Colin Powell make a speech and my dad says, that's the black general my dad squared off against Colin Powell negotiations. Said he was the best, the brightest, the smartest general he'd ever met.
Speaker 4: What an amazing guy. Wow, he's got some amazing, amazing life stories.
Speaker 6: That's great.
Speaker 4: When we come back, we're going to talk to Mark about other alleged abductees and what he's learned from.
Speaker 5: Then.
Speaker 4: You're listening to be on Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 1: The Art Belvault never disappoints classic audio at your fingertips. Go now to Coast tocoastam dot com for full details.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to cost Am Paranormal podcast Network with the best shows that explore the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. You can enjoy all shows on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you find your favorite podcasts.
Speaker 9: My name is Mark Rawlings, president of Paranormal Day dot com. Over five years ago, George Nori approached me with a unique concept, a dating site for people searching for someone with interest in UFOs, ghosts, Bigfoot, conspiracy theories and the paranormal. From that, Paranormal Date dot Com was born. It's a unique site for unique people and it's free to join to look around. If you want to upgrade and enjoy more of our great features, use promo code George for a great discount, So check it out. You got nothing to lose Paranormal Day dot com.
Speaker 6: Okay, we are back on Beyond Contact.
Speaker 4: We're talking with Mark Anthony about various UFO cases in space. Mark, you've spoken to and even done readings for a lot of other people who are alleged abductees. Do you find their accounts to be very similar or do they very widely?
Speaker 5: There seems to be a similar pattern to them. I mean, certainly we talked in depth about Calvin Parker. Nancy Tremaine. She was a little girl. I think she was about six years old. This is in I believe nineteen sixty three sixty four, and she went outside in front of her house and there was this large object hovering right near her house. And she was with a friend of hers, another little girl, and the entire neighborhood was out there. There was a police car and the next thing she knew, it was several hours later and she was in bed and her parents were just horrified that she had disappeared, that she had been taken up into this UFO. She has also explained that the abductions they've come back for on a number of occasions and get this run. She said, there's the robotics, and the most handsome man she had ever seen was in charge. And she said one time he turned really quickly and it looked like the facado's face blurred for a second and there was this reptile, she says, like this alligator type creature underneath it. So we have two accounts now three actually Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker are now Nancy Tremaine both talking about reptilians, and that they use a facade to appear as the most physically attractive to the particular subject that has been abducted. And think about it makes sense.
Speaker 4: I meantle depicted in some of these films where they show like a static and then you could see underneath that there's like yeah.
Speaker 5: And that's where the writers for these things have gotten their ideas. Now, according to some of the latest theory from muffon the grays, they could be a species or they could be a biologically engineered servant of aliens, and they're the ones that come and abduct people. And all the abductees that I've encountered and done readings for, they all talk about the various probes and injections into their bodies where they're extracting material, and that material appears to be highly related to protein. Protein is vital in the human body for building and repairing tissue, but it's also essential for cloning. Through gene cloning genetic engineering, you can give a foreign gene to another species. This species internal make the protein coded for by the gene through its protein synthesis mechanisms. And I don't want to get too technical with this, but it appears. I mean, this is a theory, but according to Elmhurst University and Northern Arizona University, prothesis is essential for cloning. Also, not all amino acids are produced by the body. Certain amino acids are obtained from the diet and within the cells, proteins are generated involving what's known as transcription and translation proceeds that cells undergo to metabolize protein, which in my discussions with Moufon makes sense they're targeting specific people based on how they metabolize protein.
Speaker 4: Dare I say the word hybrid instead of cloning. Perhaps it's a hybridization.
Speaker 5: That is exactly where we're going with this very good ron. One thing I've always been impressed about you is you're the sharpest tack in the alien box. Yeah, the alien human hybridization program. Now, we certainly saw this in that series X Files, which back in the day I used to love watching. But once again, life imitating art and the writers for these stories they certainly were aware of the books like Fire in the Sky and Calvin Parker's Accounts and so on and so forth. But there's a lot of people the abductees, including Nancy Tremaine, who told me, well, they are already here. They're among us, and that's what the hybridization program is going on. You know, it's interesting because you wonder, you know, have have you met any aliens? Have you met that strange person that seemed to know a lot of things but was rather aloof than off the grid.
Speaker 6: People who claimed that they're hybrid so hey, you never know.
Speaker 5: Move On. Thinks that the protein extraction is not just for possible study and hybridization, but it also appears, based on accounts of several abductees, that it's being made into a paste which the grays slather on their bodies because that's how they absorb nutrients. So they are extracting protein from humans and also from cattle, the butcher cattle that are found all over the world, usually near crop circles, as a food source. And this is very disconcerting because some abductees claim, and you'll have to check Crystaperno on this, but some abductees claim that while they are on board, they saw human body parts like you would see in a slaughter house. But for some reason, these people proteins being extracted from them. But other people, it's been taken to an even greater extent, and how many worldwide one hundred thousand people a year or so disappear without a trace.
Speaker 6: Yeah, missing, Yeah, absolutely missing.
Speaker 5: So you know they're here, and there's more than one alien species coming to Earth. There appear to be several.
Speaker 4: One of the big issues we have is people not believing that UFOs can't get here from there.
Speaker 6: What are your thoughts about that? Well, there's two thoughts.
Speaker 5: One is that aliens are from our future. They're us maybe fifty or one hundred thousand years from now, and they have figured a way to time travel back in time. I think that's interesting. I don't necessarily subscribe to that one, but I don't rule it out the other one. According to Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, nothing can exceed the speed of light, which is one hundred and eighty six two hundred and eighty two miles per second or in metric two hundred ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and seventy four kilometers per second, I believe, and so that's an incredible speed. The closest star to Earth is Alpha Centauri, which is four light years away. So assuming let's say some of these aliens are coming from Alpha Centauri. They would have to be traveling at the speed of light for four years NonStop. Now, let's say Alpha century doesn't have habitable planets. Another one does. It's a thousand light years away. All right, So are UFO's tin cans floating through space? The consensus among the physics community, the astrophysics community is no, according to Professor al Kubera, a Mexican physicist. He said that if an energy field can be generated around the spacecraft of sufficient magnitude, it will cause a curvature in the time space continuum. Think of a piece of paper. Go to the upper left hand corner, that's where they come from. Go to the lower right hand corner, that's where we are, and say there's one thousand light years between. By engaging in this warp bubble, you're warping space time. You're not exceeding the speed of light. What you're doing is folding space time. So you take the upper left hand corner and you fold it down and touch the lower right hand corner. So what you're doing, or what they're doing, is jumping from one coordinate in space time to another without viol Einstein's theory of relativity. So you're not going faster than the speed of light. What you're doing is creating a curvature in it. This is known as the Alcuberra metric, and physicists, astrophysicists the world over are saying, yes, this is possible. At some point we may be able to duplicate this, but at this point in history or in this point in our technology, we don't have the technological capability of doing this.
Speaker 6: Now it gets even better.
Speaker 5: It appears that the warp field cannot be generated by the craft. It has to be done externally to it and projected to it. So at least that's what the theory is. Now we've all heard of warp drive and warp speed, you know, Scotty warp bait, you know, and all that. Yeah, the star Trek in to a lesser extent, Star Wars is all based on sound scientific principle. So these theories of warp drive have been circulating for decades. But now we have actual physicists who are saying that this is indeed possible. Once again, like the silicon chips, we just simply have not yet developed that technology.
Speaker 6: So I hope that answers your question. It does.
Speaker 4: It's fascinating and it does solve that problem. And there's your answer that it is I guess possible to traverse that much space, and if they've figured it out, maybe they're doing that. When we come back, we're going to talk to Mark more about UFOs and his book as well. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: The Internet is an extraordinary resource that links our children to a world of information, experiences, and ideas. It can also expose them to risk. Teach your children the basic safety rules of the virtual world. Our children are everything, Do everything for them.
Speaker 7: On the iHeartRadio and Parental Podcast Network. Listen anytime, any place.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is Sandra Champlain. Ever wonder what happens when we die? Well, I'm going to make it easier for you to understand. Join me for my show Shades of the Afterlife. New shows come out every Friday, so I'll be looking for you right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: We are back on Beyond Contact talking to Mark Anthony. Mark, does alien visitation tie in in any way to the afterlife?
Speaker 5: In some ways.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 5: In my personal experiences with spirit communication, I refer to mediumship spirit communication. I'm a science based evidential medium, and I don't believe that spirit communication is hocus pocus or magic, but it's based on sound scientific principles rooted in quantum physics. And I refer to spirit communication as inter dimensional communication. That's because a spirit think of our material world dimension as AM radio, the spirit realm as FM radio. Two energetic systems, both based on energy and frequency, and they're separate, but there are times that they can overlap and align with each other. Similarly, based on the al Kubera metric, we're having aliens from a different coordinate in space time, maybe even a different dimension, able to jump from one dimension to the next. In paranormal investigations where I've encountered the shadow people and other spiritual entities, it appears that they're doing a very similar type of activity is, in other words, jumping dimensions. So it is theoretically possible that spirits, aliens different types of non human intelligence may be utilizing a similar energetic modality to jump from one dimension to the next, which would explain how and why spirits are able to communicate and to contact us so quickly. You know, the heaven, the afterlife. It's not some nebulous place or opening alpha centry. It's a dimension that runs parallel to ours. According to string theory, there's not just one universe, but several universes, and within a universe are different dimensions. So these aliens could be coming from another planet within our galaxy, or they could be coming from other galaxies, or they could be coming from another dimension. But one thing is clear. They have mastered the ability to jump from coordinate to coordinate using energy that we can't even conceive of yet.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: Spring theory the math apparently does check out that all of this is possible to exist. It's very very interesting stuff. Hey, Mark, you're known as the psychic explorer. What is that exactly? The psychic lawyer, the psychic explorer. And I once heard the psychic fishermen. Is that true?
Speaker 6: I don't know if.
Speaker 5: That's well, the psychic Fisherman. I used to go deep sea fishing a bit when I was young, but I don't seem to have the time for that any so much now. I was at a media conference in New York City about fifteen sixteen years ago, and some of the reporters found out that I was not only a psychic medium but an attorney, so they started following me the Psychic Lawyer, and it hooked on.
Speaker 6: I mean it caught on.
Speaker 5: In fact, my publicistem my manager, said hey, this is great. It'll get you on television, and it has. I've been honored bound Coast to Coast twenty four times. I'll be on for the Day of the Dead show November November two and so I really enjoy working with everybody on iHeartRadio, Beyond Contact and Coast to Coast. I've been on numerous TV shows. I'm going to be on a news show called Destinations of the Damned on Discovery Channel. But a lot of people started thinking, oh, the psychic lawyer. It's all about finding dead bodies and solving cases and all that. And certainly I've worked with law enforcement, and when I was on the CBS TV show, the information that I received during a reading led to the police cracking a cold case murder. But I also have spent my life traveling to mystical and spiritual locations around the world. I have a fascination with archaeology, history, theology, philosophy, quantum physics. I'm an afterlife researcher. I've had a near death experience, so I'm a near death experience researcher as well and a paranormal investigator. And so another media outlet started calling me the psychic Indiana Jones, and we didn't want to use that because I don't want to infringe on anyone's copyright. So they started calling me Mark Anthony, the Psychic explort. So my brand is Mark Anthony JD. Juris Doctorate, my law degree, Psychic Explorer. So that's how all that came to be wrong. That's hilarious. Well, let me tell you sometimes I have to pinch myself. I mean, I have an interesting life. I mean in the last couple months, I mean when I was at the Edgar Casey Ancient Mysteries Conference, I'm having a dinner with some of the top Egyptologists in the world, and they were very pleased and happy with my presentation, which was the Secrets, Mystery and Curse of Tute in Common because I found some really juicy stuff. Oh, speaking of UFOs touton Common, you wouldn't think of King tut Well, long story short on his mummy as they're unwrapping his mummy, they found two daggers on it one hundred and twenty five pieces of jewelry, some of the most incredible beautiful, but they found one of the daggers was iron. It hadn't rusted for thirty two centuries, no rest on it. In twenty twenty two there was a metallurgical analysis of this iron dagger and it showed not only did it have iron, but also high amounts of cadmium, nickel, and troilite. That combination in iron is found nowhere on planet Earth. It only comes from meteorites.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 5: In the royal archives of the City of a Marna, there is a description of an iron dagger that was given as a wedding present to Teuton Common's grandfather, who was Aminhotep the third, and it was given to him by the king of the Matani, who would be in what is now a rock. It appears that this iron that fell from the sky was a gift from the gods, so it was made into a dagger that was fitting for a gift.
Speaker 4: To a pharaoh. That is incredible, incredible. I wish we could just go back in time and find out all about what actually happened there. Hey, Mark, before we go, I really want to find out about your book, The Afterlife Frequency. I believe you say that this will give us scientific proof of spiritual context, two of my favorite words right there, scientific proof. Can you shed a little light on what this about?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? In The Afterlife Frequency, I introduced several new concepts to define and explain spirit communication in twenty first century terms. One of the most important concepts is the electromagnetic soul. We know from quantum physics energy is neither created nor destroyed, only transferred from one form to another. Every belief system from the stages of ancient India through Buddha, Jesus, Gandhi all the way up to Mother trace it to today that the soul, the spirit pre exists the human body, comes into the body, moves on after the body dies. So I developed the term electromagnetic soul to describe what we really are, which is pure consciousness, which can also be called a soul or a spirit, which is eternal electromagnetic energy. And many scientists, including doctor Gary Schwartz from the University of Arizona, have adopted the term ems the electromagnetic soul, and in the Afterlife Frequency, I explain how the EMS provides the science basis for not only the existence of the soul, but of the afterlife, of spirit communication, and for all the forms of spirit communication, including near death experiences, share death experiences, deathbed visions, out of body experiences, and reincarnation, and all of this is based on sound scientific principles. My approach to spirituality, I approach it with reverence and honor to the divine power. But this is not hocus pocus. This is magic. And you know what, Ron, When I was about eight years old, my dad and I were looking at the stars one night and we were talking about infinity. That's why I just just about my dad being here. And my dad said to me, there is no such thing as a mystery, Mark. There's only questions for which we do not yet have the answer. And if enough money, enough funding, enough research, and enough focus goes into it, you're going to find an answer for everything, and it's going to be based on science.
Speaker 4: I love it. Your dad sounds like an incredible guy, really does. He's had an incredible life and you've got amazing stories here, Guys, check out Mark at that title afterlifefrequency dot com. That's where you can find him and thanks for coming on, Mark, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 6: A lot of interesting information tonight.
Speaker 5: It's my pleasure. It's an honor to be here, Ron, and thank you and for all the listeners. Keep tuning in to Beyond Contact. I've known Captain Ron a long time and all I can say is he is the man when it comes to Beyond Contact.
Speaker 4: Thanks man, Thank you guys for listening to to Beyond Contact. We'll be back next week with an all new episode. You can follow me Captain Ron on Twitter and Instagram at CID Underscore Captain Ron. Stay connected by checking us out at contactintheesert dot com.
Speaker 6: Stay open minded and.
Speaker 4: Rational as we explore the unknown right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Ghost Day and Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com