Speaker 1: Looking for a mortgage bank to help you make your next major mortgage move, whether it's a refi or home purchase, regardless of whether it's your first one or one of many, consider our friends at Stockton Mortgage, but don't just take our word for it.
Speaker 2: Stockton Mortgage has over seventy thousand five star reviews and counting, just like this review from Joshua, who says this about his experience with Stockton. They were super professional, always answered my questions I had, and streamlined the process. I could not ask for better people to help me and my family get our first house. I feel blessed to be able to go through them. Be like Joshua or the sixty nine nine hundred ninety nine others just like him, and get started with Stockton Mortgage today by going to Stockton dot com and get started. I've even used Stockton Mortgage myself on my own home loan. For your home loan needs, Stockton dot com and click get started Stockton Mortgage MLS eight two five nine, Equal Housing Lender NMLS, Consumer Access dot Org.
Speaker 3: Welcome to two of Kentucky Sports Radio present it by Stockton Mortgage. Now here's Matt Jones.
Speaker 4: Welcome back number two Turkey Sports Radio.
Speaker 5: If I'm nine two eighth twenty two eighty seven, text machine seven seven two seven seven four five two five four, lots of folks riding in giving us Milwaukee suggestions.
Speaker 4: I have three. Would you like to hear?
Speaker 5: You give us a yay or nay on whether or not you would want to do each one of these.
Speaker 4: Are you ready ready to go?
Speaker 5: Let's start, Drew. The National Bobblehead Museum.
Speaker 6: I'll let someone else send me a postcard from there. I don't think it's.
Speaker 4: Museum. Not not during NCAA tournament weekend.
Speaker 2: So no on that, Ryan, No, I don't want to go to a bamblehead museum.
Speaker 4: No, on the bobblehead museum.
Speaker 2: We're all I know on that.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, I'm trying games going on. How about the Jeffrey Dahmer Walking Tour. God, No, my gosh, I forgot about that. He is from Milwaukee?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Or was?
Speaker 2: That's hard on me too, Drew?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a that's a noe for me.
Speaker 5: Boy, you guys cannot be pleased in this place, right I tell how about Shakers, one of the three most haunted bars in America?
Speaker 2: They got the game on.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but at this bar.
Speaker 5: That has been said to be the most haunted of any drinking establishment in America. It is in Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: That'd be good. I'm taking that one. As long as they got the game on. I'm good. I just want to a beer.
Speaker 9: And a game.
Speaker 5: You all were all scared of ghosts. You want to go into a bar that's a haunted bar.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'll go at the Haunted Hotel that one night.
Speaker 4: The haunted bar. I feel like that one speaking to me. I used to have a ghost A good beer will I will check that one out, all right?
Speaker 5: So now we uh so, now we have we have one thing that we're all going to. We're gonna go get burgers at Cops right and then and then go to the haunted bar. We know we're going to do those things. I have two of my own recommendations. Also, the old Historic Paps Beer Distillery is really cool. They give tours. It was a lot of fun. You can spend a couple hours there. And they have a big area called the Milwaukee Public Market. There's different restaurants in it. Had a really good brunch and some seafood there. So I recommend that as well. See look all kinds of good suggestions for all of you making the trip to Milwaukee. Plus it's a Friday Sunday, so you can get up there a little bit.
Speaker 4: It'll a little bit later. I think it'll I think it'll be good.
Speaker 5: Hey if I'm nine two eight oh twenty two eighty seven, I'm gonna get to the to the phones here in just a second.
Speaker 4: Let me.
Speaker 5: I do want to Ryan, you know I people sometimes like a little behind the scenes of this of like the ESPN place. Like I don't know about you, but like Shannon, you and I talked about this when we were kids, Like it seemed like the coolest place on earth, right to be in this building. It's still Ryan, you came. It's an office park, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like, it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not where you think it is. It's in the middle of a field, in the middle of nowhere. You know.
Speaker 2: I always thought it was like Disney World, just lights and whistles and bells and everything is going off, and it was. It is just an office building, it's all.
Speaker 5: It's just a massive office complex in the middle of a small town in Connecticut. And you you could you can come here. I mean, like, you know, they give tours and stuff, but when you come in there, it is cool. You can walk by these sets, you know, Drew. There's a room, the Sports Center room, where like probably fifty to seventy five producers are each in charge of a game and they're breaking down highlights. When I was a kid, I probably would have thought that's the coolest job you could have on Earth, you know what I mean, to just sit there and watch games and make them into highlights.
Speaker 4: Themes sell like work, sounds like fun. It does sound like fun, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: You also, Uh, the one thing that's made me sad, Shannon, you remember Baseball Tonight.
Speaker 10: I was gonna bring this up. That filled that was there.
Speaker 5: Okay, So Baseball Tonight they have a studio and from where you walk you can look down on Baseball Tonight. I remember the first time I came here. It was like magical. You look down on Baseball Tonight and it had a field. You know, their their studio was a field. Here's the thing, though, you know that show doesn't exist anymore. And I walked by it yesterday and Shannon will break your heart. The field is still there, but they're using it for like storage.
Speaker 3: Of boxh we got to bring back baseball tonight.
Speaker 5: It's one of the sadder things Carl Ravag like that, Like like literally it's like it's like a storage area, but it still has the field from baseball tonight.
Speaker 10: So it means, you know, in theory, they could still bring it back, but there's.
Speaker 4: Something about it. When I walked by that, it was really sad to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the thing that really stuck out, you know, in my mind from from that visit was just looking down and seeing the field and how cool that was.
Speaker 10: And now you're telling me that's sad.
Speaker 4: No it is. It's actually a little bit sad. So that's the only bummer.
Speaker 5: Uh. You know, this is only my second time being here since COVID, and that was the one thing that kind of stood out the most.
Speaker 4: Who's up next, Peggy, Peggy? Go ahead, Peggy.
Speaker 11: I'd be Saint Patrick's Day. Guys.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, that's happy Saint Patrick's Day to you.
Speaker 11: Well, y'all touched on most everything I was going to talk about. But last night, listening to everybody break down the brackets and stuff, I don't think any of them realized till Myron brought it up this morning that Lamont Butler is back and in full swing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that no one is picking us, Peggy. I mean this isn't We don't have the burden of expectation.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean nobody lives. Everybody was picking Kentucky only to win, won maybe two games, but because they didn't realize Lamont was back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I think that's I think that's probably true, Peggy, And it's good to hear from you.
Speaker 4: Appreciate your call.
Speaker 5: Let's say we get Lamont and he's one hundred percent Drew, where does that put us in your mine?
Speaker 4: Like, do you you like us to.
Speaker 5: Get to Elite eight? So he's sixteen. If let's say la Mone's fully healthy, Oh yeah, I would expect it at that point. It's just been so obvious the difference in Kentucky's defense when he's on the cord or on the bench. They didn't have him at Texas. We saw that went.
Speaker 6: I think if he's uh, if he's able to play and be at one hundred percent or at least close to it, I fully expecting think they should win that first game and whoever's in the second game, and then we'll see what happens from there, but he just he takes them to another level and having him is a big going to be very important.
Speaker 5: So are we, I mean Ryan, are we as healthy as we? I know Trent Noah had like was sick, but hopefully he'll be fine. Like, is there is there any Are we healthy now or as healthy as we're going to be well?
Speaker 2: I mean there was also Andrew Carr was spent a lot of time on the bike in the Alabama game. His You know, I haven't heard anything. That's just for exercise.
Speaker 3: The thing that everybody has been asking online is about full cycle Travis Perry.
Speaker 2: Is there anything about Trent?
Speaker 5: But I mean, what was the I kept seeing people asking me about the Travis Perry rumor, but I never saw who's what the rumor was or who.
Speaker 10: It came to that was a shooting hand, But who said that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Again, that's just what everybody is.
Speaker 5: That's the thing is, Like I kept seeing people say that there was a rumor, but then I never saw the rumor.
Speaker 10: The rumor was that there was an injury to his shooting hand.
Speaker 4: I know, but who said that?
Speaker 10: I don't know where it first came from.
Speaker 5: But I mean, doesn't that matter that, I mean, doesn't the original.
Speaker 4: It's without the original source.
Speaker 5: I mean, I could you could just say anything like, I'm not saying it's true or not true. I have no idea. I've not heard that he was at the thing yesterday.
Speaker 4: Did he? I don't think he had a brace on, did he?
Speaker 6: I didn't see it one of the anonymous accounts that does memes and that they put it up like from a source I think they've had, They've hit on some injury news in the past. That's that's where I think it originated. So there, it's in a anonymous UK account.
Speaker 4: Big Blue Bud I think was the first to report it.
Speaker 5: Okay, I know what that account is. I mean, I guess I geat, But like, did he did he have anything on his hand yesterday?
Speaker 4: I didn't notice.
Speaker 6: There was a moment in the Alabama game where it looked like he kind of landed on uh landed awkwardly, but we never got a report out of that.
Speaker 4: I don't continue playing.
Speaker 6: I think he can continue to play, but I'm just we're gonna give any credibility to it to Big Blue Bud.
Speaker 4: Here, did anybody ask Pope.
Speaker 5: Yesterday you're the only one to talk to Pope. I didn't know about I didn't know about Big Blue Bud's thing until late last night because everybody kept asking me and I was like, where is this from? And I didn't even know it was from from Bud. Every time I hear Bud, I think of the Cosby Show.
Speaker 7: Bud.
Speaker 5: So I don't Yeah, I don't know. I mean I assume. I guess we'll Poe do another media like somebody can ask. I will say, that's not an injury, right, Drew? That I think would change the trajectory of the team. Do you if Lamont's healthy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, it'd be laughable that yet another player is injured on this team, and another point guard another But as long as you're getting full Butler going just plenty of yeah, but it would be ridiculous. But Noah's now sick or take a always face is still split in half, Robinson's out curves out, you know it.
Speaker 5: Has anyone not been hurt or bigs are like the only guys that haven't been, don't jesus something.
Speaker 2: Even Colin Chandler had blood ripping down his face in the first time Oklahoma.
Speaker 4: Got split open by the way.
Speaker 5: I do have to say before we go to the phone Friday, that pregame show Ryan at at Tin Roof. Have we ever had a wilder environment for a for a KSR show before than that pregame show at ten Roof Friday?
Speaker 2: I told you guys during the show, I said, this is the hardest show we've ever had to do because it was a zoo in there for that pregame show. It was total chaos that.
Speaker 10: Was trying to get the TV turned over on the rest shot.
Speaker 5: I people don't know if you didn't hear the show. This woman came up to the stage during the show and just asked me to turn the television to a different game, And like legitimately A thought I could, and B thought I would stop the show to make sure I turned the game on.
Speaker 3: She was oblivious that you were even doing a show. She just thought you were up there talking to yourself with a headset on.
Speaker 2: Look at screaming you're in charge, You're in charge, turn the challenge your universal remote.
Speaker 5: She kept acting like it was first of all my bar, like I was in charge of the Tin Roof, and then she kept saying like, you know, turn it, and I kept I just kept looking at her like, what are you talking about me? I'm doing a show, and she just kept doing it. And by the way, I never turned it because if Shannon I didn't have the ability to turn.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the BAC level was high on that one.
Speaker 2: Yes, Morgan from Tin Roof told me after he goes, this is like what it used to be in the Old Cow's early days. We started doing our show there he goes. It felt good to get back to that level of craziness again.
Speaker 5: Oh, it was definitely that crazy part of it was there, but he was hammered, I mean absolutely hammered. Can I also say on Saturday Night, Drew, I actually had fun at the kid Rock Bar, which is something I never thought I would say, why are you laughing?
Speaker 4: Mario? Mario just started laughing as soon as you said kid Rock Bar.
Speaker 2: Were you with him?
Speaker 6: It was a great time. I gave kid Rock more money than I care to admit.
Speaker 5: I have to say I was not drinking whiskey from the bottle, but there were people doing it. My group was insane. I don't know what Mario's laughing about. Mario hit another level as well. I mean, Mario, I learned only human being I've ever seen Shannon can't blow bubbles, really does not have the ability to blow bubble. Someone there had a little bubble thing. He physically cannot blow bubbles, which I don't know how that happens. He never learned it. I guess have you ever met a person who couldn't blow a bubble?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, now, not only like skill like blowing through the little hole that has the stuff.
Speaker 4: Couldn't do it. Couldn't do that.
Speaker 10: I don't understand how you can't do that.
Speaker 4: He just watched the video of Mario too hard. Just can't do it.
Speaker 10: Who's next, Let's go to Mark Anthony.
Speaker 4: Mark Anthony, how are you?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 9: Good morning, Matthew, Andrew Shannon and Mario A fellas Matthew from a month ago. I was just so just coach, get me through the first weekend this time, please, and Lamart Butler and Andrew Carr notwithstanding, I think we can get through the first game, the second game. I'm feeling pretty good about. And if we can do those two things and maybe meet a team we've already beat twice to go to the Elite eight, I'm feeling great.
Speaker 12: Y'all.
Speaker 9: Have a good day.
Speaker 4: Call Mark anthy.
Speaker 5: They always say you can't beat a team three times. Yeah, so you know, maybe you can't. The Richmond Road Vet Clinic has bb and Pets. If you have a furry friend that's part of the BBN family. You can be in the ultimate fan club for your pet. Dog friendly UK sporting events. Gear for the your BBN dog to wear It's bbnpets dot com. Keep your dog pampered, celebrated and decked out in big blue pride. It's bb and Pets. Remember the Richmond Road Vet Clinic is the perfect place for your animal. Try bbnpets dot com for your furry wildcat today.
Speaker 4: That's what I call Ryan the furry Wildcat.
Speaker 2: They kept my dogs while we were in Nashville. As matter of fact, they boreded my dogs.
Speaker 4: Was very nice.
Speaker 5: I can't believe I had fun at the kid Rock bart They played that song what's that Lukecomb song?
Speaker 4: Shun Day horning ibor?
Speaker 2: Did you have your cowboy head on?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: It was raining like Mario down boy. I couldn't wear it in the rain. I got a picture Mario wearing a white cowboy hat. He was nice. What's that song?
Speaker 5: He's like gott a Hooters waitress numbers. Yes, they played that and it was I'm gonna tell you it was way too fun.
Speaker 4: Like I don't know why that song was so fun, but it was. We'll be very bad po See there you go, Shannon, Right, it's all right. No, I mean I it doesn't.
Speaker 5: It's It's different though, when like a slightly overweight man is standing on the bar playing.
Speaker 4: It, it's more fun. It is.
Speaker 5: Turn it up right here and you'll see what I'm saying, Like he gets going and then I looked over. Drew was like pointing at people. Mario was doing that thing where where he bangs his head you know he's head banging. No, he does that thing where you like he bangs and then throws his arms up and down and it's like, right here you go, and like everybody's going crazy. It was actually kind of fun. I didn't expect dr it was gonna be fun, and it was.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm embarrassed to admits how much time I spent that place, how much money I spend that place. But I'd go back again. I think, you know, I don't like kid rock, but of all the Nashville bars, it's some of the best live music that's why we were enjoying it.
Speaker 4: Probably right.
Speaker 5: I got on the mic, Shandon said, all right, where are my Kamala Harris voters? No, I didn't you've done that. Yeah, I thought about it, though. I was like, I said, you say done.
Speaker 4: Bah, it didn't.
Speaker 2: Didn't saying all right, been like get out of here.
Speaker 4: Get out of here.
Speaker 5: If I'm nine two eight oh twenty two eighty seven, I don't want to say this Ryan because I'm ed ESPN. But I'm sitting here looking on that because I have a TV. They have TV's in front of me, like every channel. It is the day after the brackets and Stephen A. Smith and Shannon Sharp and Kendrick Perkins are talking about JB. Bickerstaff, the Pistons coach, being critical of the refs after a loss to the thunder. How are they not talking about the tournament? Just see that right now? Like the turnament, the bracket is out. People who don't even care about sports care about the bracket, right. I don't understand how that's the topic today.
Speaker 2: The NCAA Tournament March Badas is the best thing in all of sports. These single best weeks are coming up right now. Why you talking about some meaningless NBA game.
Speaker 5: So apparently Jack Pilgrim Drew said on sources say he works for a place called Kentucky Sports Radio. That Perry hurt, like jammed his hand and that's why he missed the free throws during the game, but that he would play.
Speaker 4: So there you go. It's good update or not a good I guess it's kind of good update. But just one more name to the list. How many Mors.
Speaker 2: Point guards are we gonna get hurt this season?
Speaker 5: Well, Darby Shire's hurt and then Walker Horn Walker horns out, the kid hang Madisonville gonna he's gotta hang it. Put on the game one after another.
Speaker 4: We won't go Zach, all right, who's next?
Speaker 2: Let's go to Nancy.
Speaker 4: Nancy, go ahead, Nancy.
Speaker 13: Hey, guys, Okay, So, I, like every other Kentucky fan, we're hoping to go to Indy because I have two tickets for Friday. So I'm.
Speaker 5: If we play like again, if you were at that Kentucky Louisville game in twenty fourteen, that's one of the more electric environments for a for a postseason game, I can imagine. I don't know if Kentucky Tennessee would hit quite that, but I think it would be close.
Speaker 13: Well, let's hope they get through there. Okay. My other question is Duke and Louisville played in the tournament, the final? Who are you all cheering for? And I'll hang up and listen.
Speaker 4: Woo this year? So this year?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I appreciate the call.
Speaker 5: Oh you mean the AC the Okay, I thought you meant the NCAA tournament. I didn't really care. In the a SEC tournament, I probably I didn't care, honestly, so I probably would have slightly picked Duke, but didn't matter. Now the NCAA tournament drew, I don't know what would you do if you had to cheer.
Speaker 4: In that game.
Speaker 6: That's a terrible scenario, killing the mood here. I guess I would lean Duke. I don't even like thinking about having any kind of support behind Duke, but I think against.
Speaker 5: Louisville, yeah, I'd slightly go towards the can't listen to right? I mean again, for me, it's all about ranking of rivals, right and right now, Louisville is always gonna be number one, Tennessee is two, Duke is three, and then there's the caveat of I don't want cal to win one at Arkansas, but.
Speaker 4: I guess i'd Ryan. I guess i'd have to root for right.
Speaker 2: It's kind of funny. At the a SEC Championship, I was actually hoping Louisville would win, But if they meet in the NCAA tournament, I'm flipping. I'm picking Duke over Lot.
Speaker 10: I don't be the championship. I would have to be the championship.
Speaker 3: Loib is not gonna make it out of the second round if they get past Creighton, so we don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's a good question. Are we all are rooting for Saint John? Are you rooting for Saint John's just in general? Like I'm for the outrunners to beat him in the first round, but after that, after that, I'm rooting for them. I mean, would you root for them all the way until if they would have to potentially play us?
Speaker 2: Root I have them in my final four?
Speaker 4: Are you really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I mean I think they can make a run out of that bracket.
Speaker 5: If you had told me Drew Franklin three years ago, I'd be rooting for Rick Patino to make a final four. I thought that was crazy, but I think I am.
Speaker 4: I'm the same way.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go for Omaha as much as I want to see Cal versus Rick in round two. Uh, the Outrunners and the trash can team of Omaha, I'm going to pull for them. But then for the rest of that entire region, I guess the ones Florida, I don't really want Florida in Florida.
Speaker 2: You know Almahall's coaches from Hopkinsville too, They're head coaches from they are.
Speaker 5: Yes, by the way, congrats to Sacred Heart who won their nineteenth straight state championship this weekend.
Speaker 4: How many of is that team won?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess three in a row, and it's in them in g r C. Each year, it seems like we.
Speaker 5: Gotta get some We gotta get some more teams involved in that. Like there's they win too much. No offense to Sacred Heart. I'm sure they're all wonderful people, but we just ryan they got to get somebody else to win these games.
Speaker 2: Well, I've had the Zakia Johnson's been the best player in the state last three years since jess as sophomore. Going to l s U correct.
Speaker 4: In row five. So next year we may get a different team, maybe maybe tough. I guess you don't have the scouting report for the basketball team next year. Who's next? John, John? Go ahead? John?
Speaker 8: Hey, Matt, first time, long time?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 14: Last night our church had a gathering. We're able to bring Tony Delk in to kind of talk to him about his time at UK. Can't say enough about him. He was, He was incredible, told all kinds of incredible stories. But it got me going a lot of nostalgia thinking about the old ninety sixteen And since we're in uh, you know, March madness looking through the brackets, I've wondered if you guys could share maybe your favorite Tony Delk moment when he played, And.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'll give you a good Tony Delk moment from Friday night. I snuck up behind him he was standing on the court to give him a hard time, and he just his natural reflex Ryan was to like stick out his elbow and he elbow elbowed me in the ribs and I was out for the game. Oh my man still has sharp elbows at fifty years old, So that would be my memory.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the final the Chimpionship game when he hit that three in the corner and he got fouled right in front of the Kentucky bench. That's that's the Tony Delk memory.
Speaker 4: Everybody has his shoulders all you know.
Speaker 5: Drew, it looked like his shoulders were up in his ears when he played.
Speaker 4: But he was he was awesome. Oh yeah, remember for the long arms.
Speaker 6: I personally, I went to the basketball camp and I remember he's one of the first players I saw. And that's back when they're just superheroes to you and him being very nice and.
Speaker 4: With all of this.
Speaker 5: It's a little different now because a lot more guys do it because they score more points. But for a while, he was like the most random guy to get fifty in an NBA game. Correct, Like it was like so random he did, but he did. We'll take a break right back, KSR.
Speaker 4: TJ.
Speaker 2: Smith, personal injury attorney called TJ.
Speaker 4: He'll make them pay.
Speaker 3: Now more of Kentucky Sports Radio presented by Stockton Mortgage.
Speaker 2: Here's Matt Jones.
Speaker 4: Now, Ryan, I like to keep you up with the trends.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're a trendy person.
Speaker 5: Oh, without question, do you know turn it up sham? Now do you know about the trend with this Ryan, I'm going to get Mario to when we're in Milwaukee, try to get you to do this. Okay, So there's a video I think from like The Fresh Prince back in the day with what was the young girl on the show, Tatiana.
Speaker 2: Ali Ali that's correct, yes, right.
Speaker 5: And she's like there's a scene that's kind of famous where she's got her headphones on and she's dancing and she doesn't think anybody's behind her, and then Will Smith walks in and he like mocks her dancing.
Speaker 4: Right, I can do it.
Speaker 2: I've seen it. I know what you're talking about. I'm all over it.
Speaker 4: Wait, hang on a second. You can do it?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can do what Will Smith was doing, kind.
Speaker 5: Of like he was a great dancer. He's not just lurching forward. He's in his feet and he's doing other things. You think you can do that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think I can do it better than he can.
Speaker 4: But Royn Cook, all right, I don't think that's true. How do you know the scene?
Speaker 2: By the way, I saw something on social media last night where.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you saw right, So he does know the trend, Shannon, Okay, So, so that video is from a long time ago, and I guess it went viral with this song because this is a newer song.
Speaker 4: I think Shannon right, Yeah, they were acting like this is what she was listening to.
Speaker 5: Now, I guess a grown up Tatiana Ali, a grown up Will Smith. And then this woman's name is like douche. Is that her name?
Speaker 2: Yep? I think?
Speaker 4: So you be careful, Yeah, is that? Is that not? Is that not her name?
Speaker 10: Or is it d o e h? I? I however you would pronounce that?
Speaker 4: How do you pronounce that? I bet it's do I like you. I think it's probably do.
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 4: I got I think I got that wrong?
Speaker 11: Do?
Speaker 5: She and they recreate the video and it is on pace Ryan to be the most liked TikTok ever in the history of all time. Real, So, like everyone should know this, even my mom should know. This is about to be the most liked TikTok video of all time. And it's just them recreating this scene from The Fresh Prince of bel Air. So Ryan, I wanted to tell you you that news.
Speaker 2: I'll I'll do Will Smith, you can do the young girl, and Drew can do the dancer Doji? We all three do it.
Speaker 5: I'll be do yes, so so drew most liked video of all time. It's probably gonna hit that like tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Well, if if a TikTok lands on Ryan Lemon dradar, you know it is really taken off. I saw Will Smith said he waited thirty five years for that dance to start trending.
Speaker 4: So it is everywhere.
Speaker 5: Wow, I can't believe Ryan heard it. I mean, Channon like have all that. Like shit, Ryan, you don't even have Instagram.
Speaker 2: I have Instagram. I don't have TikTok. Yeah, I saw it. He saw on Instagram last year. That's the other thing.
Speaker 4: How did you see it?
Speaker 2: I think it was on my Instagram feed last night.
Speaker 5: I think if I think, okay, so I got all the way to your doll up Facebook.
Speaker 3: Uh huh okay again, he would have had a clue what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: The video. It was like, wow, this is this must really be going. Okay.
Speaker 5: Well, so, so if you've never seen that, then you might be just a little disconnected, because it is about to become the most like social media video of all time.
Speaker 4: There's a couple open lines.
Speaker 5: Bob and Jamestown is on the phone, Shannon, So please, let's other folks get on at eight, five, nine, two, eight, twenty two, eighty seven. Every year, Drew, there are four versus thirteen and five versus twelve upsets.
Speaker 4: I think there's the potential for a lot of them this year. Is there one that will be your Drew Franklin pick? I think so, And they're in the same pod. Watch out for Will Wade playing Clemson. I know we lost to Clemson, but they were in the ACC where they weren't very challenged very often. And McNeice is a good team. They've got the best manager in college basketball that will hype them up. Yeah, that's great. That dude's great. If you haven't seen him yet.
Speaker 6: I haven't officially filled out my bracket yet, but that's the twelve five AF circle to then right beneath it, high Points quietly has one of the best offenses in college basketball. They get like eighty three points a game. Playing a Purdue. We know Purdue likes to choke in March madness, so I would watch that as a thirteen to four.
Speaker 5: You hit mine right there. Minus is high point over Purdue. High point is good. I was gonna pick them over anybody that wasn't us in there, and they ended up getting a thirteen. Purdue has lost in the last few years to both Fairleigh Dickinson and Saint Peter's. People forget they lost to Saint Peter's the year we did, Ryan, People forget that. They always think about ours, but they beat Perdue in the Sweet sixteen. I like high Point. Another thing I'll note, Ryan, is that Colorado State is the twelve playing against Memphis is the five, and they Vegas has Colorado State is the favorite. Oh, Vegas has Colorado State is a two and a half point favorite in that game.
Speaker 2: I think most of us probably watched Memphis and UAB yesterday because it came on after the SEC championship game. They didn't look that strong, but I had no idea it'd be an underdog being a five seed.
Speaker 4: So who's your big upset, Ryan, I'm gonna.
Speaker 10: Pick Liberty over Oregon too.
Speaker 4: I had.
Speaker 2: Liberty's point guard is Colin Porter from Ashland, Kentucky, and they can play. They got like three kids from Kentucky on the team. They have a bunch of kids from Kentucky. So I am picking Liberty over Oregon.
Speaker 5: Liberty over Oregon, High Point over Purdue UH and then McNeice over who is Clemson?
Speaker 4: Those are the ones uh that that the k s R likes. Who's next?
Speaker 2: Let's go to Jake.
Speaker 4: Jake, How are you, Jake?
Speaker 7: I'm I'm good. I'm just thinking you should. I'm thinking you should tell people to to UH when they when they have something wrong with the app, not to uninstall it and reinstall it because now I can never get back on it again.
Speaker 5: Go to Jake on three Sports, download that one and set your team to Kentucky and you'll have it.
Speaker 7: Do what LOWER want to do? What would Why would I want to do that?
Speaker 4: Because that's how you get that ks R app.
Speaker 5: We go to on three sports that app, download it, Yeah, and the Kentucky section is k s R.
Speaker 7: Okay, I don't try that.
Speaker 4: Try that. It's thank you. You're very welcome.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm completely shut out of out of my heart anyway, so I appreciate your help.
Speaker 4: Are you banned from my Heart?
Speaker 7: No? I just I just they won't let me back home. They say I don't have an account with them anymore.
Speaker 4: But you don't have to have an account.
Speaker 5: Just have to download the iHeart app and just hit W L A P and we're on.
Speaker 4: You don't need an account.
Speaker 7: That's but when you when you set up your library, you have to have you don't.
Speaker 5: Need a library. Just just hit just hit ks R. You don't need a library. You don't need to do any of that. You just need to go on there and just hit KSR and you're good.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: It's very helpful. I think you were helpful to him.
Speaker 2: I think you'll have it figured out by the weekend.
Speaker 4: I think that I should do Shannon a tech support, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you'd be really helpful.
Speaker 4: I think I was. I was patient, I understood the problem, tried to fix it. Troubleshoot, troubleshoot. I'm taking a risk here. Who's well.
Speaker 3: I got a couple of different options. Now we'll try Billy in Milwaukee.
Speaker 4: All right, Billian Milwaukee, All right, good, go ahead, Billy.
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, I just I'm super excited about the Cats coming to Milwaukee. And I don't know if you have a place figured out yet where you need to stay, but my parents would be happy to host you.
Speaker 12: Guys.
Speaker 8: They got a cup of guest rooms. My boyhood bedroom has a small twin bead and super comfortable and Friday night. My parents are going to be cooking pogies.
Speaker 12: That's good cover.
Speaker 8: All they ask for an exchange is it got just a bunch of firewood that they'd really love to get moved. And I feel like, you guys, quick work of it. I think you're super comfortable.
Speaker 5: Just I mean, first of all, I don't I wish you had made this call because our bosses at ourheart will hear that and go, well, it sounds like you have a place to stay, so you don't need to pay for it not you know, I think your parents are lovely people. I don't know if they would want five of us in their house, so I feel like, uh, we'll probably pass, but if they want to give us, what is a parogi?
Speaker 8: Parogy? It's I don't even know how to describe it. It's like a little it's like a I don't know, like mass potatoes in a uh, like a noodle almost, it's like a little dumpling. How do you know what is?
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, you don't seem like you know when you tell me, it's like it's mashed potatoes.
Speaker 8: And I guess I've like that's like asking, like what's a hamburger?
Speaker 9: You like?
Speaker 4: You know, I would say.
Speaker 5: To you, hamburger is beef between bread with condiments. What is a piogi?
Speaker 8: If no one else on the show knows what, I've never heard of it.
Speaker 4: I've had last week, So how would you describe it?
Speaker 12: Thank you?
Speaker 4: He's right.
Speaker 6: It's a dumpling, usually with like mashed potatoes inside, maybe a little cheese. I think you can put some meat in it, but usually I think it's a potato filling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if your parents would like to make us, I would love to eat them, but I'm I'm not going to stay.
Speaker 4: With their house.
Speaker 10: No promise on the firewood either.
Speaker 8: I think you just made the case to stay with my parents, because then you get to figure out I'm going to stay.
Speaker 4: With your parents.
Speaker 5: But I would if they would like to make pogis, and then I can get Shannon and Mario to go move the fire.
Speaker 2: Now we'll burn the wood, all right, Thank you very.
Speaker 4: Much, sir. I like that call. That was good. Hey.
Speaker 5: The twenty twenty five college basketball Bracket Contest From My Heart is sponsored by Salcea Ritas.
Speaker 4: You can win up to a million dollars. It's a lot of money.
Speaker 5: Go to w l AP dot com and fill out your bracket wlap dot com. It's a college basketball Mayhem bracket contest uh sponsored by our good friends at Salceritas. Who do you have any winning in your brackets?
Speaker 2: By the way, guys, I went Chalk and have Auburn.
Speaker 4: I feel like.
Speaker 6: I haven't officially committed to anything yet, but you got to commit now, I know.
Speaker 4: I am Uh. I don't want to say Auburn because it's so chalk, but I just think they're so much better. They've lost three of four. I mean it's three or four at this point.
Speaker 6: They've gone the wrong way since getting the belts out in Lexington.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take Florida, Shannon.
Speaker 5: I think they're playing better than anybody, and they're they got you know, they got they got the guards and then in March, I like the guards.
Speaker 4: So I'm taking Florida.
Speaker 3: I got an All Alabama final Albama.
Speaker 2: That's interesting Auburn winning.
Speaker 4: Hey, did you like Florida cutting the nets without needing a ladder? That dude? Okay, like that, dude. Have you ever seen a dude cut a net without without a ladder? No?
Speaker 2: Nine guys either.
Speaker 5: That was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in my life. Seven foot nine does not need a ladder to cut the net. Amazing, and yet he can't get in the game.
Speaker 10: He's red shirted, right you shouting out this season?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well so you think you'd have him for a seven nine guy to play right away? I remember walking past him. I intentionally walked through their warm ups and raw perina just to get as close to him as possible, just to even see that that kind of human can exist. And it's a crazy to see white a sight. Hey, if you're looking for new furniture, appliances are bad?
Speaker 5: P rats locally owned and operated Furniture Matters store right in Lexington, the best appliance retailer in the Bluegrass for the last six years in a row.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good.
Speaker 5: P Rats isn't just knowledgeable, they're experts at turning your houses into homes with great appliance needs. Whether you need a refrigerator, a sectional, a deep freezer, whatever, it's at p Rats the best place. Remember, nobody beats p Rats. We'll take a break right back, KSR. We have a rare double breaking news shit running no No, I'll do it again, running a right first. The University of Kentucky will be one of six teams CBS goes behind the scenes with at the NCAA Tournament for the NCAA Tournament Confidential TV series.
Speaker 4: What do we think about that?
Speaker 2: History has not been kind to Kentucky when they go behind the scenes distractions the first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we went to the year col did it.
Speaker 5: We went to the n I if you remember, and then we did it during football and that's not gonna be good. Netflix wrote me and asked if they could use some of our clips from their for their series from the Football.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't clips of things where we were happy.
Speaker 2: A whole have to be happy about.
Speaker 5: So uh so that's number one. It'll be cool at least, Drew though, right, it will be cool.
Speaker 6: I'm glad they're doing it, but I have to note that we were March Madness Confidentials one of their six teams the Saint Peter's year as well. So we've done this once before and made it not even to the next second game.
Speaker 4: All right. If we lose in the first round again, we never never again get all right.
Speaker 5: Second, the West Virginia Governor has a press conference schedule for noon announcing a lawsuit against the NCAA for West Virginia not making the tournament.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean that's good and all, but it's not gonna change anything or it's all.
Speaker 4: What it's not. It's terrible.
Speaker 2: And like I said, it's not gonna change tournament starts a couple of days, isn't it.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna change the tournament because this guy how stupid.
Speaker 2: But you know he might be getting some votes from it. You know, I'm gonna do this for our stills.
Speaker 5: Say, if we didn't make the tournament and Andy Basher filed lawsuit, I'd be like, Andy, come on, man, I would like I love I mean, I love the tournament, but we that's dumb.
Speaker 2: Did in Florida State do that for the yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: What do you think about the picture of Bill Chip Bill Belichick Drew doing yoga on the beach with his girlfriend holding her up in the air with his feet.
Speaker 4: Uh. Bill's just not shining away from any of this.
Speaker 6: He knows, he knows he's a joke, but he's just gonna keep doing whatever she wants. Take pictures if you need to. He's happy to be with someone to do that. One third of his age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bill Belichick absolutely, I would.
Speaker 10: I'm not hating on it at all. Good for him.
Speaker 2: Man, Jude is the.
Speaker 4: Most pro person I've seen in the media on this relationship.
Speaker 2: I'm happy for him. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Everybody else is just jealous they don't have her. That's what it is. I mean, if at his age he can.
Speaker 4: Get her, you don't think it's in all weird.
Speaker 10: I mean, I'm not saying it's not weird, but I'm happy for him.
Speaker 2: Good for him. I'm not mad about it.
Speaker 4: Would you, but you would do the.
Speaker 2: Picture anything she wanted?
Speaker 4: Can I recreate that picture?
Speaker 5: Can we recreate that picture in Milwaukee with you and Maria doesn't look like her.
Speaker 4: Lake front before nine pm? We're doing it from.
Speaker 5: Before nine recreate that picture? I think it would be the second most like tiktoks of all time behind Will Smith.
Speaker 3: Who's next Bob and Jamestown, Bobby and James down seven sixteen?
Speaker 12: There you go mad. You want some excitement in Bristol. You want some excitement in Bristol otis elevator at a thirty story test out. Now you go over there and tell them that you know Russ and Rabbit hash Kentucky's retired.
Speaker 5: I don't know what idiots was Shannon, Well, that makes two of us Otis elevators in Bristol, Rabbit Hash, what are you taking?
Speaker 4: The brackets just came out.
Speaker 12: Bob, I know, but Bristol has a Otis elevator test tower, thirty story elevator test tower. I mean you can see it from everywhere in Bristol. Go tell them that, you know, Russ from Rabbit Hash Kentucky's Mike, late neighbor, retired elevator man.
Speaker 4: But what is it? What are they gonna do. I'm just gonna get on an elevator.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you can take a ride on that thirty all.
Speaker 5: The time I've been on. I was on an elevator just last week that was like sixty store.
Speaker 12: Well this is a test test tower. Anyway, Marko's going to try to get some healthy young guys in the transfer portal to build this team back up.
Speaker 5: Appreciate the call, you know, the ladies of ks our Facebook page which I encourage all our female listeners to get on. But they the only thing they seem to get mad at me about is they say, I mean to Bob and Jamestown, but he calls about the Otis elevators test elevator in Bristol and RUSS from rabbit Hash drew what am I supposed to do? Am I just supposed to act like that's a normal phone call.
Speaker 4: Well, I would say, you're supposed to go test out the salvator. Now you should take Bob's advice. I mean, you're in Bristol, Matt, how many times have to test it? I feel like a few runs and it's good. I mean, what's the attraction here?
Speaker 5: And they're like he said, thirty four shit, and there's bigger buildings than thirty floors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, maybe not in Bristol, but.
Speaker 3: You don't want to fall thirty floors if it doesn't test, Yeah, it doesn't work.
Speaker 4: You know, maybe there's a lot of people who've been there. I don't know. Court Physical Therapy.
Speaker 5: Ask for USS seventy locations around the state. If you ask for us, they'll give you the best physical therapy. Get you without pain, feeling good, stretched out everything. You know. It's Court Physical Therapy KRT dot com. There's no reason to be in pain in the new year. Most insurance will pay for it at Court Physical Therapy. I'm excited Ryan for this week are you mar This is the best week of the year. Man Games all day Thursday Friday. I love this time of year. We're gonna get things set up in Milwaukee today. If you guys are making the trip, we'll definitely do a pregame show publicly on Friday. I don't know about besides that. Still trying to get everything situated. We will be at the bar tomorrow and Wednesday. So Tuesday and Wednesday, so come see us. I'm excited. Been a fun travel Thank you all very much, especially those of you who listened last night on ESPN. I had got a lot of great feedback. It was cool to have all you all make the time. Go visit Russ at the Test Elevator site in Bristol, and we will see you tomorrow morning.
Speaker 4: This has been Kentucky Sports Radio.