Speaker 1: Welcome back to Bachelor Happy Hours, Golden Hour. Thanks for joining us today. We're so excited to be back. How are you?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 3: Always excited to be back, Cath, I can't wait for today. We have a very special guest, please welcome from this season of The Golden Bachelor. Peg is here, Hey Peg, Peg? Gorgeous she is?
Speaker 1: I mean, do you wake up looking that beautiful? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 3: The hair, the cleavage you are Okay, no wigs, no wigs here.
Speaker 1: Your hair is really you look absolutely gorgeous.
Speaker 3: And that smile. Good lighter room. We're happy to have you. Yeah, so talk to us.
Speaker 1: Let's get started. There's so much we want to dive into. Here we go first, we want to get to know you a little bit better. Where are Let's just start at the beginning. Where are you from?
Speaker 4: Born and raised in Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada, born and raised.
Speaker 3: Okay, wow, I'm coming your way soon.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: Do you win? Do you win on the strip?
Speaker 3: Do we even gambled? People from Vegas? Probably don't even go to the strip, is that right?
Speaker 2: I can tell you I've gambled probably five times in my entire life.
Speaker 3: It's just I have a question. Is it hard to date in Las Vegas?
Speaker 4: Really hard to date? Really, it's very hard to date here.
Speaker 1: You know why all the men are throwing their money away on the crafts table. That's what's going on there.
Speaker 3: And they don't live there, they just visit.
Speaker 1: But you have had an incredible career. And my son was a firefighter, So I love you because thank you for your service all those years that you were one. But tell us about your life as a bomb tech.
Speaker 3: Well, it was.
Speaker 2: Really it was fun because I was on the fire department. I was hired in nineteen ninety two. I was a fourth woman hired on, so you can only guys imagine, and back in nineteen thinety two it was kind of it was crazy, and you know, they did not want women on the fire department at all, they just did not.
Speaker 3: And somehow you got in there.
Speaker 2: I did, and I stayed because a lot of the women when they get hired on, they leave about six months to a year.
Speaker 4: They leave because if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. Yes, the guys don't want you there, they really don't, you know. So I did that for eight years on the floor. It's called fighting fires.
Speaker 2: I was on the ladder truck company, I was lading, I was on the pumper truck putting the fires out.
Speaker 4: I was on the ambulance. And then, to be honest with you, guys, I got bored.
Speaker 3: I got going to say, did you have a favorite out of those.
Speaker 4: With the bomb? The bomb? When I was a bomb tech. So I got bored on the floor because the guys, you know, they love it.
Speaker 2: It's a big boys club and they have a lot of fun and they smoke scars and they play cards and they do their video games in between all the calls, and it was really as a boys club. But the guys were great. I just have to say that. So I promoted to the Arson Division. So I went through the fire Academy, and then after that when I was promoted to the arsen Division, I went through the police Academy after the base academy. I did that for a while and then I became a promoted to a bomb tach.
Speaker 4: So I went through the FBI Bomb Academy and Hunter Emma and Redstone Arsenal.
Speaker 2: So the bomb the bomb. Being a bomb tach, it was so much fun. I really really enjoyed that. The guys were great. What I did for a living was great. I felt like I was the main character in the spy novel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you actually get called to a scene and have to.
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, Susan. She sat around played video games.
Speaker 3: You know, you just learned it. But how many bomb threats are there? And you have to go dissect the bomb?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What when we roll up on scene. We have our trucks, we have our equipment. Nobody knows we're coming because it's the entertainment capital of the world.
Speaker 4: So we slither in and we slither out.
Speaker 2: Yes, there we have a pipe bomb or we have an unknown device. We midgate the situation and then we get.
Speaker 3: The hell out of there, right right, right, right?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 3: Okay, tell me how did you know? Did you watch The Bachelor? I mean, were you a fan of Bachelor? How did you get to on the Golden Bachelor?
Speaker 4: You saw watch Kristen's and Ryan's season? That was it?
Speaker 3: Okay, so tell us how you got here.
Speaker 4: So my girlfriend Alana, my best friend from high school. She has never missed a season.
Speaker 2: And as soon as they advertised at what you guys three years ago two and a half years ago, I think it was he called me right away and she just said, you, I'm signing you up.
Speaker 4: You got to do this. I have to do this.
Speaker 2: I'm like, there is no way I'm putting myself on national television. There is no way I Am not going to do it. But she just kept on me and on me and on me.
Speaker 4: So I went ahead. She had started the process. I finished it.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing your friends and family supported you. How did you prepare to go on this, you know, what were you hoping for? What were your expectations going on the show.
Speaker 2: Well, when they announced Mail on a Wednesday, I think it was in April they announced him, I'm like, oh, okay, he's kind of good looking, you know, and I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: Of my brain and I'm like, I don't know if I want to do this. But then my daughter's like, Mom.
Speaker 2: What else are you doing? You have nothing else going on in your life. I'm tired of calling me ten times a day.
Speaker 1: So so, so I'm date. You weren't dating? I take it prior No, I know.
Speaker 4: What you guys. I go on a date here, I go out and date there.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you do.
Speaker 3: Okay, what did it feel like? Well, now you're there, you're there, okay, getting out of that limo for the first time, What were you thinking? What were you feeling? Because we know you as being like us.
Speaker 1: You know, energy, vivacious, Like, what was it when you stood out and you had to talk to him for the first time? Tell us about those.
Speaker 4: First I had the bomb suit on. The bomb didn't go off, you tried, so then we just did what we needed to do.
Speaker 2: I got dressed and honestly, I can't remember two words I said to you.
Speaker 3: But how about the women? When you walked into the house.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh shit, these are beautiful, gorgeous, accomplished women. And I'm really really excited. He's super excited for the whole entire experience.
Speaker 1: So how much were you able to chat with him on the first night, because you know how crazy that is. It's there's a lot of women, not a lot of time. Did you get to chat.
Speaker 4: Three minutest at the three minutes? It was three minutes? Yeah. And I asked him, I said, what are you looking for?
Speaker 2: I said, this is what I'm looking for because I went in with the idea if he is he good for me. Yeah, you're tall, you're handsome, you're you're successful.
Speaker 4: I dated that before.
Speaker 2: I wanted to get to know who he was inside and get to know if he was right for me in my life.
Speaker 1: And you did that in three minutes. Peg.
Speaker 3: I'm really remember asking these questions, thinking, Wow, yeah, she wants to find out is this a good fit for me? And I'm going to be obvious and I admired it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's who you know, that's kind of who I we are that way.
Speaker 3: I didn't do that the first night, oh my first three minutes. Not I didn't.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 4: Said to him. I said to him, I said, well, what are you looking for? This is what I'm looking for? And I said you looking for and he said.
Speaker 3: You Yeah, that was cute.
Speaker 1: I was very cute. Okay, so the first rose time of year, You're been up all night the whole dale. Were you confident? Were you nervous? How are you feeling?
Speaker 4: I was so nervous. You guys were in this process.
Speaker 2: We go from our normal life, so we get wished into this this you know, this process of you know, this dating, you know reality show. And my heart was just pounding a million miles a minute.
Speaker 4: And I think we all the girls were nervous.
Speaker 1: We're just coming way to.
Speaker 3: Expect your name to be Yeah, did you think you were in it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: That's good, good beynest confidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Who was there anyone that left that you were surprised they left?
Speaker 4: Yes? Tracy? I just love Tracy.
Speaker 2: Her and I are really good friends to this day, and I just loved her and I was just yeah, I just couldn't wrap my brain around that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she I heard, she's got a lot of hats. She does.
Speaker 3: She was adorable.
Speaker 1: All right, So we're going to fast forward a little bit. You get the one on one last week. Let's just get it right fun. How let me just say, in case peg your memory is faulty, which I know it isn't. I never had a one on one day, neither did Susan, So we're desperate to hear all about it. What were you feeling when you found out it would be you?
Speaker 2: Well, I was excited because you know, I did not go into hear Guns of Blazon because I was not happy with that podcast. And you can ask my daughter. I was like, you know, I was not happy. I'm like, I dated those guys. I don't want to date those.
Speaker 4: Narcissistic, egotistical asses. Anymore.
Speaker 2: I've been there, done that, so I really kind of I paused, and I knew I was going to get some alone time with him.
Speaker 4: And when I did.
Speaker 2: At the OC Fair, we were eating our turkey legs and we were, you know, drinking our beer and stuff. And then we had a break and I went to him. I said, look, I need to ask you something.
Speaker 4: I said.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that you apologize to all the women. I get that, I said, but I need to know who you are. And I told him this, I said, if you are that guy on that podcast. I looked him direct in the eye. I said, I don't want to date you. I don't want to date you. I and don't waste.
Speaker 4: My time, and I don't want to waste your time. And I'm sitting here like.
Speaker 2: A little chihuahuah because I'm like, I'm not going to open up my heart. I've dated these guys before and all they do is rip your heart out and they leave you bleeding everywhere.
Speaker 1: Watching your date with Mel, he like, I said, the three of us, you know, we leave no prisoners. He looked like he was just watching you have a great time. Like your energy you could see that he was like Wow, look at her energy. How did you feel about that? The whole thing?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: You guys?
Speaker 2: After I got an apology from him personally and we talked about it a little bit, I realized he's not the guy that everybody's perceiving him to be.
Speaker 4: And I suspend judgment because.
Speaker 2: I really wanted to know who was inside. Yeah he's tall, good looking, all that great stuff.
Speaker 4: But are you right for me? Can you get into mind life?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: And I just I let down my guards and I just really started to have a good time. I have a lot of energy, you guys, and I annoy the shit out of a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Raise your that's three of us, we said, we're from the same mold.
Speaker 1: Did the three of us? We both just all we raised our hands in unison.
Speaker 3: I mean, wait, I have a question. You were so full of energy and I loved you. Knew every words of the song. And I was shocked to see Kacy didn't even look like Casey. But was his energy matching yours? I did not see it? Well, yes, oh hell, you know?
Speaker 2: And I believe because you know, getting to know him and you know he's nervous, he's a human being.
Speaker 4: You guys, just like we are. And he was nervous as much as we were nervous.
Speaker 2: He's got this, you know, this little jumping bean, this little Tasmanian devil, and he's just.
Speaker 4: Like, what do I do with this?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: He loved you being you, but you didn't seem nervous.
Speaker 2: I was not nervous. I went in there, you guys, and I just I wanted to be you.
Speaker 4: Be me, You love me, you hate me? I am who I am.
Speaker 1: Can I just say this has not worked well for me? I mean I say the exact same things said. I'm just putting that out there. I am who I am. And it's like, take me or leap me. The problem is they mostly leave me, but moving back to you the way.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: When somebody falls in love with you, they're going to fall in love with your authentic self.
Speaker 4: It's not that it's not the representative. I don't want to fall in love with anybody's representative.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, That's why I have to be on me y to be real.
Speaker 4: Kathy, keep being you. Somebody will come along.
Speaker 1: Thank you, peg, and you're going to make sure it happens. How did it feel opened up to me about your divorce. Was that hard?
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't hard.
Speaker 2: His wife stepped out on the marriage and my ex husband stepped out on the marriage. So we have that commonality and that hurt in that grief, and we understood each other.
Speaker 3: But the best was the tattoo. Yeah, saying about that, do you have any more?
Speaker 1: Can we say it?
Speaker 3: We can do that in the fantasy.
Speaker 1: Can we see your tattoo? Can we see it? Where is it?
Speaker 4: I am stamp. You guys had an affair, right, and I got a tattoo?
Speaker 3: Kill me whatever, There's nothing wrong with it. But I love how you said, and I'll show you.
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 1: Don't you have a tattoo on your wrist with your daughter or something?
Speaker 4: That's my piscy girl right there.
Speaker 3: You know I'm a piscey girl, are you?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm a cancer So cancers and pisces are like that.
Speaker 1: Here I am left on the colt again. Kathy's gone again. What do you think I am?
Speaker 4: I don't the ball my sister we get along as well too. You're just stubborn.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I am not stubborn. No, I really am not. I'm not getting wrong. I'm strong willed I'm not stubborn.
Speaker 3: It's a better word.
Speaker 1: I'm not. But okay, so well wait wait.
Speaker 3: Did you think you did you even think about the possibility of getting that date rose that night? Or was that furthest thing for your mind from you?
Speaker 2: For in my mind, I was expecting them to call all the other girls. I was waiting for the other girls, you know, other women's names to be called. So I was a little taken back, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: No, no, I meant on your date, on your one on one when he gave you, when he gave you the rose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girl, we had some connection going on there.
Speaker 1: I really I love this.
Speaker 4: We both had that kid.
Speaker 3: We looked.
Speaker 4: There was a moment that we both looked in each.
Speaker 2: Other's eyes and it was electrifying, and I was like, oh shit, I'm in trouble.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna Vombit priceless because when we met you, when we were there, you were in a different place.
Speaker 3: You hadn't had one on one date yet.
Speaker 1: I chatty you, and I remember, and you said it on the show. You talked about chatty women that and I really I empathized or I see myself in you as well. First of all high energy, but also you know women, groups of women to me are like, eh, they're a little you know, say away, that's how I am. And when you said you spend time in the in the firehouse with men, I you know, I tend to get along with men better than women's for the same reason like chatty I hate to say chatty Kathy's but you know you you said it, and I wondered, how was that? Like?
Speaker 4: It was different, you guys. It wasn't good nor bad, because there's no good and bad in life.
Speaker 2: It's just different. So I'm used to directness. I'm used to no bullshit with the guys. And then I come into the yeah, and you know.
Speaker 4: I have twenty five years, you guys, I was with guys. That's a long time.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: Yep. No one of the girls told me I needed to have more feathers, and I'm like, no, I don't. I don't. I like who I am.
Speaker 3: I liked it, you know, if your life.
Speaker 4: I'm honest, I'm direct and I'm no bullshit.
Speaker 1: Kind of and I'll take a peg. What my line is. When men say to me I'm too much, I say to them, no, no, no, I'm not too much. You're just not enough for me. You go, And that's that's truly what I think. So okay, So the drama with Nicole, by the way, we've renamed we passed.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, tell me how you felt what the pool party going on? Please?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys, you're gonna laugh. You're gonna laugh so hard, you to laugh so hard. Right, so you guys know how hard production is. It is hard. You know, if all those people out there knew what we went.
Speaker 2: Fifteen hours a day, seventeen hours a day of filming.
Speaker 4: You're exhausted. You've got your adrenaline running. There's a whole other world to this.
Speaker 2: After the rose, the first rose, after we did the cheerleading competition, and then we come back to do the pool party, and I'm exhausted, right, So I do my couple of cannonballs, and then I went took a nap.
Speaker 3: I have to use the ladies room. I'll be back and when they find you and you had your power nap by that okay.
Speaker 4: But I so Susan, So I missed the entire drama. So they woke me up. They come on the door and they're like, they're.
Speaker 1: Like, you gotta get up.
Speaker 4: So I'm like this, I'm just I was. I got out of my mouth, I got the sleep in my eyes, and I'm like, okay, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: And that was How did the women tell you? Like she was all over them on the pool like a clomba tree. I think they said, yeah.
Speaker 4: You know what, you guys, I just don't pay attention to that stuff. And that's the truth.
Speaker 1: I just that's because you're confident. That's because you're confident.
Speaker 3: Yes for now.
Speaker 4: I wasn't there for woman drama. I was really there to see if this man.
Speaker 3: Is a connection my life right out right. So what your first impression when you met all the women, and I'm speaking of Nicole right now, did it change over time? Well?
Speaker 4: I have the closet, I had the big room, and Nicole was in the room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard.
Speaker 2: So I want to have a podcast that says inside the closet.
Speaker 1: In the big room, I was going to say, or words from the big closet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you really get to know these women once you have I had Nicole, and I had Cheryl, and I had Debbie, I had Carl, I had all of us in there.
Speaker 4: S So let me just put it this way.
Speaker 2: Who Nicole was at the house was a little bit different than now who I'm seeing.
Speaker 1: Who she is well, and so we are struggling because our show, we felt was pure. So this whole thing of monetizing, becoming an influencer, this whole stick that she's producing even yet now online. How do you feel about those things that she said about you know, I'm kissing for America and you know the women on the first season. How do you feel about that, that whole scenario.
Speaker 4: Here's how I feel about it.
Speaker 2: I you know what, everybody has motives in life, and we all have to make a buck. But don't come on a dating show and take somebody else's spot that's truly there to find her love.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we love you, Pet.
Speaker 3: That's perfect, Welson.
Speaker 4: I have a problem. She wants to go and be an influence, girl, Go do your thing?
Speaker 2: Was you took somebody else's spot like me and like you guys saw on TV?
Speaker 4: I just nice gott.
Speaker 1: Did anyone confront her? Did you did anyone confront Nicle and say, hey, girlfriend, the wrong thing to say about the women from season one, wrong thing to be here here, the wrong names. I don't think I'm saying, but did anyone confront her?
Speaker 2: I will when I see her, you know, I will tell her that was very rude.
Speaker 3: It was what's been said is she was a lot of fun in the house. She did people's make up like she was good in the beginning until all that started coming out.
Speaker 1: We were there because we were the first ones. We didn't know what influencing was. We were there to fine love. So now your second season, you people have watched it, right, so you know what can come of it. Susan and I did not know we were going to have a podcast. We did not know where our lives are going to be. But I want to know if any of the other women wanted, like told her to chill out. Did anyone when you gave up one on one where people like, oh, you won't believe what Nicole said, guess what she did or so. I mean, you don't have to give names, but if you want to feel for any.
Speaker 2: You saw Cindy talking about it, and saw you saw Robin got it.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I know, to be honest with me, personally, guys, I got bored with it. I'm like, I'm going to take another nap.
Speaker 3: I don't have time for this.
Speaker 2: I don't have time for this. My focus is Mail and that's why I am here. But those guys dove into it, and I really wish they would have called gave Mail the.
Speaker 3: Name, because I think from season's past that person that does the telling never ends up good for them. And I thought she handled it well. I did. She planted that seat, she said, there's things going on. I'm not going to be the chatty kathy girl that comes and tells you all though, somebody you know.
Speaker 2: What you guys, come on, we're sixty year old women, you know, say hey, look, Nicole's here. Not for the right reason. This is what I heard. Now what you do with this information is your business. But I need to tell you that because I am a woman of integrity and self respect and self dignity.
Speaker 4: That's how you know.
Speaker 1: What Susan said is true. It never plays well for the per who who quote unquote rats them out, and you're it's just so interesting, I have to say, personally, it is so interesting hearing your take because.
Speaker 3: She could give a shit less.
Speaker 1: Well, none of us we didn't care either. I mean, I was in the stupid drama, but we didn't care like we knew that that that uh, how quickly we forget his name is Gary? Gary was not our guy. But I think that's the right way to play it, right it is? Uh all right? So this week, you guys had the final group date before hometowns. How were you feeling going into this week.
Speaker 4: Coming coming and going into our final group date. I'm excited, you guys.
Speaker 2: I'm really excited because I know mel and I have a connection and I can feel it, and I know he feels it. You know when we look at each other, there's that electric kind of a connection between us.
Speaker 1: So you don't focus. I mean, I don't know because I wasn't there. If he has connections with other women?
Speaker 3: He took the words right out of my mouth. Did you did you any certain way when he was kissing Cindy or going somewhere with h.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you guys, I just really, honestly, I just focused on that connection with him and I and I knew in my heart, deep down in my soul, that we had something special.
Speaker 4: I felt it. I felt it at our one on one date.
Speaker 1: So wait, how was it on your one on one time on the group date? Because we saw it on the on your one on one, we saw you having a blast, but when you did, you were in the mud bath. Tell me, how did that feel, because the fact that you got to do that on that group date was pretty amazing.
Speaker 4: I thought I loved it. I got we had so much fun. We did laugh.
Speaker 2: And that's one thing about our connection is it's fun and it's it's lightheartedness. There's no any of that other stuff. It's just we're enjoying life. And I told him in the beginning our heavy lifting, it's over with. We raised the kids, we've done the career, we've put them through college. You know, now it's time to really just enjoy each other.
Speaker 4: And enjoy life.
Speaker 2: And now kids, you have PEG one twenty eight Dakota, and I love that.
Speaker 3: You made me cry. She got all teared up when the when the kids were oh I.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, we were saying you, how lucky were you that you got to see your kid on the show. Yeah, we didn't get that. Uh so tell us about your hometown. What's it going to mean to you? Tell us?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, when he did you, well, obviously you felt a connection. Were you surprised at who he didn't pick?
Speaker 1: When you for hometowns with the two that left, Yeah, you were not surprised. Well, and the next question as a journalist, why.
Speaker 3: And Cindy and Debbie were going to be there with you?
Speaker 1: You tell me why? Why were you not? We were surprised that Eryl didn't stick around.
Speaker 2: I just getting to know Mail a little a lot, you guys, because our one on one day was ten hours, so I got to spend a lot of time with him ten hours, So I really it is.
Speaker 4: It's lucky, so I really got to know him.
Speaker 2: And when I know, when you get to know somebody, I just knew that that connection wasn't strong enough with Eryl nor Okay.
Speaker 1: Pool, Okay, we're getting a little short on time. Come on, tease us. Tell us about your hometown date. What's it going to be like?
Speaker 2: It's going to be so fun, you guys, stay tuned because I take him to the firehouse.
Speaker 3: Of course, he doesn't touch a bomb, does he?
Speaker 4: No? No, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Wait does your firehouse have the have you know how they don't have the things anymore? The poles or a pole at yours?
Speaker 4: You can touch this bomb?
Speaker 1: You know what? Peg, I think I just fell in love with you. Wait, it's do you have a pole at your firehouse?
Speaker 4: Have a pole?
Speaker 2: So I used to joke all the time and people say, what'd you do for a career? You know, I'm like, why I danced?
Speaker 4: You know? I had?
Speaker 1: I used to hung around on a pole, slid down the pole, being from.
Speaker 2: Vegas, right, being Vegas, Like, yes, I slid down the pole, you guys in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 4: Two, That's what I did.
Speaker 3: We just I love this all right? In one word, how would you describe your experience on the show, on The Golden Bachelor in one word? What would that word be?
Speaker 4: Amazing? Amazing?
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean you could see. Yeah, just your experience from what we've seen so far looks incredible and I can't wait to see your hometown. Okay, if you were we always ask this question back if you were stuck, and by the way, too, I'm just going to tell you two of the names are Susan and Cathy, so think carefully about the third. If you were stuck on a deserted island and could only take three women from your season so not us, who would they be?
Speaker 2: It would be Terry, Tracy and Debbie. And why just because I love them and they're super smart women, and I think we could, you know, put all our little intellect together and we would survive.
Speaker 3: Each one different than the next one. A humor factor one would be, she's gonna know how to start a fire? Oh no, that's you.
Speaker 1: No, she does how to put it out? Are they your besties from the show?
Speaker 4: They are. I just love them dearly.
Speaker 1: So wait, Debbie Tracy and who else?
Speaker 4: Terry from Houston's Number one? Her and I we just bonded right away, and.
Speaker 1: That's how we were. That's how we were cool. That's how we were all.
Speaker 3: Right. Now it's your turn.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, go Ford says, do you.
Speaker 3: We got to ask you a ton of questions? Do you have any questions for us?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Who did your face lifts? Because I need a little talk.
Speaker 3: You guys look just the mini Yes, and it's wonderful.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna, honestly, I'm going to say this to you. Yes, I've had a little bit of work done. Both of us have not major minny.
Speaker 3: I wish I could do it.
Speaker 1: You are stunningly beautiful. You know, my whole thing is about women and powering women. You are absolutely gorgeous. So do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better, but do it to make yourself feel better because you are beautiful, so you don't need to.
Speaker 3: I need to know. How old are you?
Speaker 1: Sixty two? Sixty two?
Speaker 3: You are a perfect example what women of your same age just proving to them that life is not over the experience that you just had. I mean, not everybody's going to end up on a show like we say, you know, but get up and live again. I mean you're a perfect example. Yeah, and your smile pure happiness, and.
Speaker 1: And your energy, your energy is infectious. And we want you to join our crowd because you are You're one of us. Okay, well this I hate to say it, but this was so much fun. And thank you Peg. You are a wonderful person, wonderful guest. It was so nice getting to know you more.
Speaker 4: Thank you, ladies very much. I really appreciate it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Well, we're going to have you back again. We're gonna have to because I can't wait to see these hometowns have more questions. And thank you everybody for tuning in this week. Make sure to follow Bachelor Happy Hour as we have new episodes coming out every week, and you don't want to miss them.
Speaker 1: You do not, so listen to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you listen to your podcasts.
Speaker 3: Until next time, you have a great week.