Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone Prankslvi's Elvie Duran Elvis Duran phone tab.
Speaker 2: You're gonna love this one, Dear Elvis Duran. I'm sixteen years old. I love your show. I have my drivers permit and my mom is very strict about who I drive with and where I go. I've been nothing but a good girl all my life, but I think my mom would flip out if you found out I borrowed my friend's car to meet my friends down the shore for the day. So here's what we'll do. Let's tell her I went for a car and had a little accident and watch her go nuts. Hope you like the idea from Samantha. All right, here's what we're gonna do. Samantha is gonna start to call and then Danielle is going to play the part of a crazy lady who owns a garden that Samantha plows across. All right, let's listen.
Speaker 3: In, Miss Caroline. Have you heard about our free checking? Hi Sandy, Please can you hold on one second?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 3: Hello? Mom?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I borrowed Josh's car and I got lost going down to the beach and I crashed into someone's garden and I was freaking out. She just ran into the house called the police.
Speaker 3: Sam, What what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: She's calling the police, and I just wanted to call you first and tell you before they told where are you? I Christ, I'm on the way to the beach. I don't even know where I am.
Speaker 3: Mom, But you had to work at one. It's twelve o'clock.
Speaker 5: I know, but I don't have work. I lied to you and I didn't know how to get there, and he gave you lie to me. I'm sorry, Mom.
Speaker 3: Wow, what do you want me to do for you? Now? Sam? Give me the lady on the phone.
Speaker 5: Okay, hold on, I'm going to get her. Hold on.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to do. You're an idiot.
Speaker 4: My mom is my mom?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 3: Miss Yes, Okay, listen, I'm going to take care of this. I'm her mom. Yeah, and I'm going to take care of whatever just happened. I'm at work. I don't know what's going on. If you can just.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll tell you what's going on. As I don't know what the hell she's thinking. She crashed into my garden. I have tomatoes growing. I have contunias growing, I have cucumbers growing, and I don't got anything anymore because she ruined it all.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, give me your address, miss please.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna call the cops. You don't need to come down and get her.
Speaker 3: Okay, Miss listen, I'm gonna beg you now. My daughter did a terrible thing. She's a really good girl. She's a great student.
Speaker 4: She's not a good girl.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I'm gonna take care of I really would love if you didn't call the cops. I will do anything you say.
Speaker 4: She's a bad driver.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, I'm gonna fix this. I promise you, I promise please. She will pay for this, dearly.
Speaker 4: I don't understand what kind of upbringing she must have.
Speaker 3: She has a very good upbringing, and this is the first thing she's ever done wrong.
Speaker 6: You know how long it takes someone to grow tomatoes. It takes all season. I didn't even get a chance.
Speaker 4: To eat them yet, and your daughter ran over with a stupid car.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to fix it. I will pay. I'll give you money whatever you want.
Speaker 4: Well, now you're trying to bribe me.
Speaker 3: No, I'm trying to help you grow a new garden or buy things to grow your new garden.
Speaker 4: Well, how about you come over and you plant the seeds for me?
Speaker 3: Miss I, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 4: I'm asking that's one way to resolve it.
Speaker 3: You I will do that. I'll make her do that.
Speaker 4: No, not make her do that. You do that. Shovel and get over here.
Speaker 3: Can you put my daughter on please?
Speaker 6: Fine, little bratt, come over here, take the phone.
Speaker 5: Mom.
Speaker 3: You just ruined your life, by the way, your whole entire life.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: I think you are the biggest moron on the planet. Get out of her house right now.
Speaker 4: You're gonna sit right there.
Speaker 3: I have get in the car and get yourself out. Hell out. She made a big mistake. Did you do you have any children?
Speaker 4: I know I don't have children for this reason.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I'm trying. I was trying to make it right. But if you need to call the police, then you do what you have to do. But I I'm going to call the police too.
Speaker 5: I really need She went into her house to get sweat, haants. She wants me to freaking plant her garden. She'll just speed away now she's in her house.
Speaker 3: Get in that car and lock the door.
Speaker 5: But I have her phone.
Speaker 3: I have to take a phone on the floor getting your car.
Speaker 5: She wants me to go to Shop Right and file her man.
Speaker 3: Get in the car and pull out of there. You have lost everything that you've earned. You're not allowed out for the next two years. I TALKI is a bad neighborhood. You're an idiot.
Speaker 5: I'm in the car.
Speaker 3: Okay, now I want you to drive away from that house.
Speaker 5: It's not starting.
Speaker 3: Well, your car is not starting. It's smashed.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's going on.
Speaker 3: Call nine one one right now.
Speaker 5: Mom, Okay, she just wants to talk to you. She just came to the car.
Speaker 6: She's hello, Yes, listen, we can settle this if she just goes to Shop Right and buys the seeds.
Speaker 3: I know she can't go to Shop Right. Just she's calling nine one one.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take it a Shop Right. She will buy it.
Speaker 3: Do not take her to Shop Right.
Speaker 4: She'll pick them up, she'll plan them. She'll be home by dinner time.
Speaker 3: She is not getting in a car with a Stranger's not a stranger.
Speaker 4: She ran over my garden. We know each other.
Speaker 3: Well, Now, can I talk to her.
Speaker 4: Hold on, take the phone, Samantha.
Speaker 3: Do not get in her card.
Speaker 5: Okay, I get it. But what do I do?
Speaker 3: You called nine one one right now?
Speaker 5: Okay, you got that.
Speaker 4: Get the phone, mom?
Speaker 6: What I got one more thing to tell you? You do it to just phone taps you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're kidding.
Speaker 5: I'm what I was gonna do with you?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Elvis.
Speaker 1: Dan phone tap. This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates see Elvis Duran phone tab were only I'm on Elvis Duran in the morning show. You're a new Elvis Durant phone tap weekday mornings