Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, it's Laurynlosa from the Breakfast Club. Sorry to interrupt, y'all know how I do. So I'm here to talk about top Dog Law. Y'all hear top Dog Law all over your radio, and I know by now that if you want top dollar, you should also know this. You gotta call top Dog Law if it's about your car accident. Don't let these little family lawyers finest you into a little check. Shouldn't nothing be little this season. Remember, for any serious accident injury case, top dog Law gets you top dollar. So make sure you call a day to find out what's your car accident, your slip and fall, or your construction accident case could really be worth and calling top dog Law is completely free. Also free for a consultation called top Dog Law today to see if your case is eligible for compensation with no money down. So make sure you're gonna hoih let my dogs no pun intendent over at top Dog Law. That's top dog Law on Instagram in topdog law dot com. Now let's get back to the breakfast club quake that ass up in the morning, your breakfast club. Okay, so yesterday in court, did he the opening statements took place, so the opening statements took place. Prosecutors went first, the prosecutors of the people who want Diddy locked up. Then Didy's team the defendants came after that. Now the prosecutors came out swing you. I'm not even gonna hold y'all like. They revealed so many different things that we had never heard before. They they told us that Cassie will testify this week. Her her husband Alex Fond was in the courtroom yesterday and I saw him in the lunch room, so I thought she might have actually got on sing yesterday. But it didn't happen. Did you see yesterday. I didn't see Cassie, but I saw the gotta eat. If you leave out, If you leave out, you might miss your chance to go back into the court room because only but so many people can go in. So I stay, it's all right, it's cool, we'll get you through. But so yeah, So they told us that Cassie will testify this week, and they talked about what her testimony may be. So they dropped the big bomb when they mentioned that Cassie will testify that a male escort performed a sexual act that required him to year Nate that would that would stop people at tracks for yeah, uh like just pe like he just had the p it was where he and yeah, he urinated yeah on her. Okay, I'm saying it the way I was told to say it. So that was the first thing which people were like, wait what. And then the second thing they they the prosecutors basically are making like we knew they would, making Puff to be out this like angry man who like just can't control himself or whatever. So they go straight into a Cassie incident, but it's not the video. They talk about the time where Cassie decided, I guess she got upset that Diddy was dealing with other women. She decided to go deal with somebody else, so she dipped Puff was coming. He came, you know, he's allegedly he's looking for can't find her. He grabs his gun two of his staff members. One of the staff members says that she did not want to go and allegedly she was forced to go. So they they're there. They labeled that kidnapping, and they went to this man's house looking for Cassie in his rage. Cassie wasn't there, and it was like all hell broke loose, but the peeing thing was a huge thing. Now, Diddy's team came real quick on their opening statements and said, look, and I thought their opening statements, to be honest with y'all wre week. Diddy's team, like, I thought, like, okay, all they did was own up to everything. They're like, look, he was angry, he can't control his anger. He might have abused drugs and been a horrible boyfriend. Y'all gonna hear text messages and audios that may come sound like a horrible person, and that he may have been all of the most horrible things you could think about him. When it comes to how he dealt with the women in his life, he's owning up to it. But when it comes to these charges, one thing has nothing to do with the other. You're not going to be able to look at him at the end of this case and say that because of any audio, any video you see, or anything that we are telling you right now that is despicable. They admitted it, Like if he was guilty of domestic violence, we wouldn't be arguing today. I mean, if we if he was charged with domestic violence, we wouldn't be arguing to day. If he was charged with abuse in a certain way, we wouldn't be arguing today. But because he's charged with everything else, the sex trafficking and all these other things were here because he's not guilty of that.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you, you know the fact that he went to somebody's house, that he's not being charged for that though, right.
Speaker 1: I think the reason why the prosecutors open up with that is because they're trying to show that he can't be controlled, and and there's like this jealous rage that their ledge happened whenever it comes to him and his women or whenever he doesn't get his way. The prosecutor's overall theme was you can't tell Diddy know because if you tell him no, you don't know what might happen to you. He'll threaten your career. Blah blah blah blah blah. But he's not on trial for that. And that's that was so interesting.
Speaker 3: When I saw the defense from Diddy's team at Top Dogs of Law, he was saying that, you know, they were saying, just because it's a moral doesn't mean it's criminal. I don't know if the jury's gonna be able to separate the two though.
Speaker 1: Okay, so look getting into that. This is why was low key impressed yesterday. So then they start calling witnesses to the stand. So they called this guy, which witness y'all want to go with first, the male escort or the lapd off, whatever's entertaining enterata. Okay, So the male escort gets on the stand, right, black malk escort. Yes, he's a black man. He's like probably like five seven, really stocky, like you know, muscle. I can tell when he walked in. I'm like, oh, he must be like a dancer or something. Oh no, Charlemagne's body could never he's like a dancer or something. So he gets on as he finished, please baby listen, look at you sitting over to sit up looking on Pudgy. So he's on the stay in so he's understand and he's describing his relationship with Cassie and Diddy, and he's saying that, you know, up until a few years ago in New York, whenever they would come here, they would call him because he would engage in different sexual acts with them, right allegedly, So he's like every single time he got the phone call, it was from Cassie. The way that he met them was through his boss. So his boss came to him one day and said, look, I have this, uh, this couple who wants to do something for the wife. It's a bachelorette party. They needed most stripper. They didn't have a male stripper. So he went. He shows up in the n y PD T shirt and he says, Cassie. He alleges Cassie. Cassie opens the door. She's in red lingerie. She's in a wig, dark glasses and pumps and she's like, listen, your boss told me that I'm supposed to give you two hundred dollars and eat dis he's a leging and instead she gives him four thousand. And she's like, I want to explain to you what's about to happen. So this is not a bachelorette party. My husband likes to do special things for me. He wanted to do this for my birthday. He just wants us to like rub baby oi on each other and you know, just kind of like get familiar with each other and whatever happens from there, if you're comfortable, I'm open to it. So he's like, okay, So he goes in. He says when he walked in on the side, like just look at he literally said, he said, Cassie was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen in his life. He couldn't even believe it. It was happening like this. So he walks in and he alleges that Puff was there sitting in the room, but you couldn't tell it was him because he had a bandana tied around his face and he had a hat on, and he was sitting in the corner. So he says, but he did say the minute that did he opened his mouth to like say something that I don't know what he said. It was probably like just an introduction of like he said he did yo. He told him he worked in imports and exports. So when he said that, he said, I heard, I instantly caught the voice, and I'm like, well, how did you catch catch the voices? Said been lets to this man, like you know, majority of my whole life. So he said that they got into got into it. He says that they were rubbing each other with the oils. There was other lubricant there as well, and that him and Cassie had sex on the couch in that hotel, allegedly and that the whole time Puff sat in the corner and masturbated executive producer. And he did say he did say that, you know, he never Puff never got involved, but he did what he was telling them what to do. At did different times make beats. And he also made it clear too that when he on the first time that they linked up, Cassie told him, like, you have nothing to worry about. My husband is not gay. He's not gonna touch you, he's not gonna whatever. He just you know, he's gonna he might tell us what to do or whatever, but he's not gonna be It's just going to be us doing the physical things. He said. Today linked up a lot more times after that. His payments were ranged anywhere from like six K to like four or five thousand dollars, depending on what they wanted to give him. He said sometimes he would even show up and wouldn't even get paid. But he was just like, I just like being a part of this lifestyle. But he did say that there were there There's two things he said. He said, one time he couldn't get hard anymore because he had saw he went to Cassie's house, they got comfortable with him. He came to Cassie's house. When he was there, Cassie and Diddy was in the room. He was outside in the living room. Diddy comes out and goes off on Cassie like allegedly beats her up bad because she took a long time to come back in the room to him. And he said after he saw that that was his first time seeing her get physically like touched. He couldn't even engage in sexual activity with the two of them. And they haven't gotten across examine him yet, like did he seem started and then they had to stop about the urination, the urination thing, so he's so he randomly was just like recounting their experiences and he just came out and said yeah, like because they were asking him, what are some of the things you would have to do, he said, well, one time Cassie asked me to, you know, urinate now on her. And now we all gas being like, oh wait, because the prosecutor so Cassidy exactly because the prosecutors opened up that literally probably like fifteen minutes before that, the prosecutors were like, Cassie is going to tell you that did he allegedly made this escort urinate on her. There's an escort sitting in front of us, sworn in on the stand saying no, Cassie told me to do that.
Speaker 3: And this is what I was talking about yesterday when I said they're about to put Cassie through it. And I hope her husband isn't hearing anything he didn't already know.
Speaker 1: Yes, right?
Speaker 3: If not, that gonna make for some very awkward moments at home. Yeah, and if you didn't know that your wife got urinated on and didn't find this out in court, it's a lot could you handle that?
Speaker 1: But let me tell you not only because he had left. He was in the back of the court and then he went. I think they took up to like a back room. But the girl, the you know, all the Diddy kids are there, right, so his daughters are there. I was sitting behind them. It was awkward for me to watch them have to listen to all of this. They after he started, the male escort started getting into a lot of the masturbation and stuff. They got up and left. They got who told him?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Did he didn't tell him to leave? I don't. I don't know if there was a conversation or not. I looked up from writing and I saw them get up, So I don't know, but I know that they were like checking on each other throughout. I saw them ask like Christian at one point, like you okay, because they brought him into this as well, like having conversation about the jealousy that was between Puff and Cassie, because you know, the defense is just trying to paint this as like this was just a jealous, toxic relationship, and it started with Diddy not being able to leave him alone up until the time of her passage. So was there I saw. But she's okay. I happened. Her leg is just broke. She'll be in a boot today from what I'm told, But she's okay. Though it's not like anything like supers. I mean, broken leg is serious, but it's chick and heal, so she'll be good. But there's more. I got to bring this back at the.
Speaker 3: Top of questions when we talk when we come back, because I want to know what Diddy was doing during all of this. It was his body language like got.
Speaker 1: You, and the kids were giving off some of the languages as well too, because when that male escort said that part about Cassie Christian and justin like the way that they looked at each other, like finally somebody's saying that's what it felt like. That's not what they said, but that's what it felt like. So we'll come back on the top of the next hour because there's a whole nother witness and they broke this witness down stuff, right.
Speaker 2: Laura la Rose to the Latest with Lauren. Now, if you're just joining us, she was actually in court yesterday, so she's breaking down what she's seen, what she heard. We'll get back to her in the next Latest with Lauren, which will happen in about forty minutes. So don't go anywhere. We got front page news coming up, and she's going to court today too, Right, you're going to court today, Yeah, all right, we got front page news.
Speaker 1: Next, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club