Speaker 1: Welcome to decisions decisions. I don't think you should say decisions decisions. It sounded like you was talking to Kursten. You definitely say to welcome, welcome to the new podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, you want to say together the decisions and decisions.
Speaker 3: Okay, So before we get started with this week, I want to be very honest with y'all because it's the holidays.
Speaker 1: I know, like Mariah.
Speaker 3: Carey has the number one like Christmas song, but I want to admit the only song that comes to mind for me for the holidays DMX No.
Speaker 1: Bitch even worse me bitch.
Speaker 3: I'm biracial, I'm a millennial, and this Christmas will be.
Speaker 1: But the one that fucking in sync.
Speaker 2: And I think they did it on like one of the Disney specials.
Speaker 1: Not even the No Bitch in sinc. Or Backstreet Boys did it. And I hear it it.
Speaker 2: Was in sync, right, yeah, Mary, not even the Chris Brown were black. Fact network And Happy Holidays, Marry Christmas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Marry Christmas looks like the Disney tail. Oh my god, wait, are you telling me you don't know that version?
Speaker 1: I have breads.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. I'm just like, I'm not gonna lie, there's some ship I'll be saying. Sometimes my friends gonna be like you wait, wait, woman, what is.
Speaker 1: Your Christmas song? Like?
Speaker 3: What what song during the holidays do you think of when you think holidays.
Speaker 4: I gotta be honest, you look like a jingle bell person, not jingle I'm not that Christmas. I think it's because I grew up with what's what's the Jewish songs?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna literally my name? Yeah? Can you see wait? I thought they did that when they like carry the chairs.
Speaker 2: They do they played that song that's a holiday thing. Oh, I don't know if it's a holiday song, that's just a Jewish thing.
Speaker 1: I know. Okay, I'm not really good either. Wait, weren't you lighting candles and ship? Yeah? Did you have a drado? No?
Speaker 2: But like okay, so for context, I have no like Jewish cousins around, Like, I just grew up in Florida, Like you know what I'm saying. So I grew up with the black side of my family. My father was the only person that left Israel. So we would just lighting candles and shit, like literally doing normal stuff. My dad was just like doing it for himself and we were just.
Speaker 1: Like you know, boot Boop.
Speaker 2: Boot Boom used to do this thing where she'd put a paper towel on her head like a yamaka because she thought we all had to cover our heads.
Speaker 1: And she would get mad at me covery.
Speaker 2: No, boot Boom, No, really, like, I'm it's the holidays are what.
Speaker 3: Are your gifts of? What are your plans this year? Christmas? New Year's?
Speaker 1: Like? Now, are there any true people want to know? We both record because I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, you don't have them planned? You don't the only thing.
Speaker 1: I may do?
Speaker 2: Okay, last year in La, so I spent Christmas with my mother, you know, probably spend that time with her, And I was thinking, my boyfriend's family is so big, but I don't want to leave my mom alone. So I feel like he will be fine if he's in New York. But my mom and I literally threw a Christmas party for all my single friends and lonely ass friends last year.
Speaker 1: Oh dope, and it was nice.
Speaker 2: WTF media La came and I was like, yo, because La is such a transplant place.
Speaker 4: Yep, New York too. Yeah yeah, but yeah.
Speaker 2: We just got high and played Uno and we played What's the thing on your head, heads.
Speaker 1: Up, heads up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay. I this is my first year and I'm hoping I don't regret it. But I didn't invited my family to Atlanta. Whoa mind you here?
Speaker 2: I go already feeling like a fifty four year old rich.
Speaker 1: No kid, aunty right, you have to get your apartment ready? You are you ready? Yep?
Speaker 3: In ten days? And not only that, my couch is forty one. So I'm like, should I keep the plastic?
Speaker 1: Where's it from? Broad All all the sun?
Speaker 3: It starts with an eight, bitch, I don't know, someplace I found on Pinterest. But it's one of those really deep like couches that you know, can fit a whole bunch of people because I'm not gonna have space. So I was like, you know what, and my my sister has a three year old son, and I'm like, we're about to cook as a family. There's about to be food and drinks and all that shit all over my new house.
Speaker 1: What kind of couch is this? Wave Uh? It is one that I.
Speaker 4: Could take the things off and at least wash, but it's a cream color.
Speaker 1: It is the color that you better get some good.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna hold you the rug is cream, and I'm just like, why are you doing this?
Speaker 1: Why am I doing this to myself? I'm like, because I'm like, Okay, the three year old ain't there. Why are you?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm gonna be six hours away from Orlando and I have a.
Speaker 1: Why are you doing cream?
Speaker 2: I say?
Speaker 1: Why are you doing this with your family? I mean, well, I'm gonna have.
Speaker 3: Like a lounge area with a orange couch. I don't already picked that out. So maybe that my holes just got to be enough. I don't know yet, but I.
Speaker 1: Was thinking that.
Speaker 3: And then so I'm stressed. I'm stressed right now because I'm like, am I really doing this? But this is what's crazy about this is this will be Although I've lived in New York for thirteen years, all my both my sisters and my mom have only all been in my home my place once in thirteen years in New York. And it was an awful Thanksgiving. It didn't It didn't end well, bro, family, just I know, it sucks. It really Like I you can't like let.
Speaker 1: Them go because you feel guilty because it's blood.
Speaker 3: But like we don't like bro fuck the Kardashians. We used to grow up and watch the Osborns, and we was like, bitch, we should have our own fucking TV show.
Speaker 1: You I don't know anyone that loves me neither, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. I don't know why I offered this. I don't know why, but I was like, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is gonna be my good gesture for the end of the year. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm a little nervous about it, but excited at the same time, but very much like oh I like torture.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah. And then for New Year's.
Speaker 3: I am celebrating it in Saint Croix. I have not been calling a cross. I have not been to Saint Croix since I was like fourteen years old. My dad used to work there. So I'm excited and I'm gonna do juve and it's gonna be my first time doing carnival.
Speaker 1: How about you say jew Bert.
Speaker 3: Jalbert. You know it's it's felt that way. But I'm gonna have like I get the feathers and all those things. Shout out to Ayana.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, they sent it Larry. What y'all y'all listen see left cheek, right cheek?
Speaker 2: Do it when I tell you, bitch is about to be Nico.
Speaker 3: Nick Nickole. I'm gonna be naked. I'm gonna be shaking that ass. I've been in uh. I told you, I've been in pilates, I've.
Speaker 1: Been in bar you. I'm working on you. You drink a lot of water. People always talk I've never done it, but people always talk about how tired they.
Speaker 4: Begin well and will and will.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 3: Let me, let me, let me see these. But yeah, so I'm doing that for the first time. I'm excited about that, Gonna be shooting content, gonna be getting some things, and I think it's doped to start the ear off that way.
Speaker 2: So this is the outfit I'm doing. Oh my god, ain't that fine? But you arihana uh uh you? I don't already asked you know. It's fires well and it's coral, so it kind of gives Hawaiian punch.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, I don't know Hawaiian punch.
Speaker 3: And dude, I ain't even gonna hold you. Thank you'll thank you. Maybe for the YouTube. We're gonna pop that thing up on the screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna need you to lay in the sun before you wear that. You don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: No, you can winter and put that on.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get soap all I'm out there. I Am gonna go out there with all my veins shown, with my transparent ass, with my winter color.
Speaker 1: It's just gonna be what.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, guys, what it's like to be a light skinned woman. These are by show problems.
Speaker 4: I so basically that son gonna hit me and turn me into Sebastian bit.
Speaker 2: No, you basically lack for a Caribbean shrip, right, So day one, day two, I wear a black or something like that, and then day three, four five when it's tan hit, they don't bust out the yellow and the orange and olive tone. Listen, but you can't do that shit on the first day because they're just like, this is a wash.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's not it.
Speaker 3: Well, if I have to be a white woman and get a spray tand a bitch, we'll do that.
Speaker 2: If I don't know, if you turn orange, isn't that what spray? Hopefully I'll be the only orange person in office by that. I really don't know much about sprays hands, But I noticed one thing. One of my homeboys fucked to Visha had a spray tand I guess the day before he sucked some white girl and we run vacation and he was like, Nigga, the whole bed looks like piss because the sweat and the fucking it just turned into the yellowy orange thing. He's like, I don't know what the fun He's like his blood ship, whatever it is. I'm like, oh my god, it's well. Luckily I will be still celibates, yeah, and won't be fucking I won't get me any cruision.
Speaker 1: Deep are they crusion? Is that what? That St?
Speaker 4: Chroy is Day is not crocs? And bitch Virginliendy is not Virgin aliens either? What is what is the Virgin Oh Toronto?
Speaker 1: Bust my eyes? What do they? What are people from the Virgin Islands call St?
Speaker 2: Thomas Saint Lucia, I'll say Saint Kits And are we just saying everything with a saint?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Yeah, go ahead and suck up geography like that.
Speaker 6: Joan, I'm gonna say, I'm sorry, Central American ass off the man?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, virsion.
Speaker 3: Okay, y'all, we promised next year we're gonna get bettle with geography, and we're gonna be able to do a little better job.
Speaker 5: And what we st John not sick the names of the like what they're called. I thought we were talking about like what they're called.
Speaker 1: Not the Saints. We are talking about. What was you looking at?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: I want to look dumb? We rebranded us. Edit this out?
Speaker 5: What did you look up? I need to know what you type?
Speaker 1: Version?
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what, let's have a little fun. We'd love for y'all to join in on this. Uh share Yr's ship if you want to. But we have a little hypothetical. We ain't got a name for this segment yet, but we're gonna get done and hypothetical.
Speaker 1: I did actually want to call this like not w w j D.
Speaker 3: Because it's not what Jesus would do, but I wanted to like put some little ump into what someone else besides Jesus.
Speaker 1: We're two weeks senter rebranding and now we're Jesus freaks.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I want to remove the Jay out of it.
Speaker 1: We're not or maybe we just say so? Or is that is that problematic?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We need to be hose and problematic on Patreon only.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, By the way, if you do want to hear our whole shit, because Weisy is still being a whole I am not, but we have some ship over on the Patreon. If you guys are oghre hive members are new and want to hear the Ranchi, the kink Ship, all the things, make sure you subscribe to us on Patreon. That's patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions. Oh it's still there. We love a plug in the middle of the love baby. Sorry, was that fucking up the vibes? Okay, here we go, all right, and I do want all of y'alls take on this.
Speaker 1: So Weuisy will start with you.
Speaker 3: If you had to relive one specific hour of your life a thousand times in a row, which hour would you pick and why mine?
Speaker 2: Here's some rules about this loop. It does have to be a fixed period of your life. It cannot be sleeping. You have to be entirely conscious during this time loop. Your body reseay.
Speaker 1: A thousand hours yet to be awake.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, A thousand a thousand times, So basically, a thousand days in a row. You will live that same hour every day for the same hour.
Speaker 4: The Renaissance concert or the last three s in my heart.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not mad at that. You would reason for a thousand hours? Yep, a thousand times?
Speaker 4: That's what three years straight? Yeah, I have such a so oh wait.
Speaker 1: Is that what it is? It's like every day I ain't gonna hault you.
Speaker 3: And that's this is gonna be real problematic because I hate them now. But there was one specific moment I know with my ex it was good though, it was good.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 3: Oh I hate to say it, but I would, I would. There was there was a moment where we played with a lot of toys. It was in my room, the Galaxy lights was on, we was on shrooms.
Speaker 1: It was nice.
Speaker 3: It's towards the end of the night. It was really late, and so one am in the morning. I could do that four thousand times.
Speaker 1: In a row.
Speaker 3: It was good, it was great, and it was still allowed me to have sex with everyone else that I may be having sex with while still getting that. So the way these niggas don't be making me come, I at least know I could come a thousand days in a row.
Speaker 1: I was. That's where I would take.
Speaker 2: That coming, eating or dancing, those are actually my favorite things.
Speaker 4: Fucking eating and a good dance party.
Speaker 3: I would say the second moment that I would make and this is a little deeper.
Speaker 4: Well, no, no, no, no, it's one of the us.
Speaker 3: I wanted to pick a whole ass moment, and then I wanted to pick like a moment that was like.
Speaker 1: Really deep to me. So well, the dick was deep. I ain't gonna hold it was deep in everhole too.
Speaker 3: I hate them talk about good dick. I turned into a black pasta I really hate. Was so good. But the other moment would actually be when I was younger. I would every summer go to Inverness and I spent the summer or really like four to five weeks with my grandma. My grandma recently passed, but every morning she would wake us up. We would my grandpa would be reading the paper, she would be knitting something, but we would sit at the table for breakfast almost every morning and just talk with each other. We would eat English muffins. She would bake us do like baked eggs like me and my sister. This is before my little little sister was even really around. Just the four of us and both grandparents are now gone. But I could relive sitting with them every morning for breakfast. Yeah, Like I feel like being able to have my grandmother back in my life and just talk to her and her maybe being who she was to me as a child in adulthood, I think would be drastic too.
Speaker 2: It would save me money on therapy. But yeah, if I could relive that moment.
Speaker 5: You could time travel to that moment as your adults now, and then you would wake up like you would still live your day, but one moment in your life would be that on loop.
Speaker 1: See that sounds great.
Speaker 2: I can't you know what I mean, you can't think of what damn y'all don't be having no type of good that's.
Speaker 5: The But yeah, let me say that, that's what that was immediately for me.
Speaker 2: Not tell us about the great day in the park, tell us about the great movie.
Speaker 1: Oh, it would be a moment in the park for.
Speaker 7: You, something beautiful. I seem like, maybe like the most beautiful.
Speaker 1: Like we don't all just care about nuts like that. Oh god, oh wow, whoa is this what we're doing? Guy?
Speaker 5: It wasn't gonna be fucking not really, Yeah, fucking a thousand times the same thing we're man, we get tired of after the.
Speaker 2: Fifth time but I like you, guys, everybody at home, work, wherever the fuck you're at.
Speaker 4: You take this moment to make a choice. You on the left of the right and.
Speaker 2: The right side in the coming side. These niggas at the motherfucking park are tripping. If I could relive the best sex, I ain't gonna it might be that one time I was the last ed probably got a favorite set with his DJ and ass I'd play.
Speaker 1: This set all over. First of all, I don't sound like that. Yeah, that was weird, weird. What do you want to playing? Is that? What? Going back to the fucking Trump rally back at MSG? Damn it? Okay, no, for real, no do you guys don't know?
Speaker 5: But but in just piggybacking of that now, I'm kind of thinking maybe like a sentiment, like sentimental moment with my mom or something like that, I would no, but yeah, like I feel like that would probably be it. But that's why I can't put my mind into thinking, like, what's a enough that I loved busting that I would do it a thousand times.
Speaker 4: Wait, I'm about to cry.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about sex in your mom.
Speaker 2: Right for your mom to let me think about a nut I would really want, That's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's like, which one God could wait? So why damn wolf man? That's tough man.
Speaker 7: I honestly have had so many beautiful moments in my life it's hard to pinpoint one. So I'm gonna just say off the top of my mind, like I really love being in the Bay Area. It feels like God showed out and stroked that ship with the pen himself. You know what i mean. Pause, you know what I mean. It's a beautiful Listen the paint brush, you know what I mean. It will probably just be like reliving, just like being on a mountain looking down at the clouds while the sun rays. Just I hate to get poetic, but that's how ill it is. It's just amazing. You know, probably that on loop. Never get tired of that.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at that. You know what's interesting?
Speaker 2: I feel like there has to be categories because like moments with people like for sure, like mine you're thinking about your mind, would be with my grandmother, like I'm sure everybody has.
Speaker 1: If you choose one between the two, mean it.
Speaker 3: What's crazy is we still talked about moments with people. We talked about you said a threesome. I just said this one moment.
Speaker 5: Will no no, no, no no. If you can only choose one of those two, which one is it? And remember you get to see a counter at the same time, so you see how many times you're done.
Speaker 1: I love my grandma.
Speaker 2: The last time I was with her, we were eating and talking shit about Obey because I just broke up with him. There's the last moment I have with her before she died. But I can't talk about that nigg a thousand times in a row. When you're when you're like really like spiritually connected to someone that's left the earth on some real ship, like I don't really feel I don't know how you feel, and I know it's probably getting super deep, but like I don't once you can get over that hump and just kind of like connecting yourself with them, like talking to.
Speaker 1: Her, I just want you to tell me you'renna choose Grandma or the nut. I'm not choosing Grandma. I talked to her.
Speaker 2: Now, That's what I was trying to get out. Very nice nuts over living moments with people who are.
Speaker 1: God is I think No, I mean, like.
Speaker 3: We want mind, you need to come back. This is only one hour every day for a thousand days. We are still going to be able to get nuts from our current. We still got our lives. But it feels you lived the moment and it was a good moment. Sometimes we're living in a thousand times kind of almost take.
Speaker 2: If I could relive fucking that nigga every day for a thousand days and only sex, I might I might be able to be let me.
Speaker 1: I might. I think that I might just be like, oh, I got so many I.
Speaker 3: Could have maybe this relationship with I don't know, because I really think that that's what keeps me straight.
Speaker 1: Is I really like dick with a pulse and I'm a pulse.
Speaker 2: The thing is than ships for anyone that like is struggling with a man, which.
Speaker 1: I hate.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy that I want to post about it being with my man and also having camaraderie with women about hating men. Like we went out the other night. Right, he's going to get me a drink. I'm at lebbaid talking to this girl this dance party and she talking about her niggains ship and I'm not trying to make him feel terrible at all, but I can't not agree with her because they're not. I'm like, no, they're terrible, thank you baby, they're fucking they should die anyone like you. But like, literally, I really think on my wedding day, I'm gonna be like real lab I don't know what it is, but it's the connection to you can be happy with a man and still have this deep understanding of how much pain like men they call right, And even my gay friend like, I don't know anyone that dates people with penises that don't struggle with this ship.
Speaker 1: No, me neither.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's all me and me and my best friend talk about this all the time, like damn, we be choosing.
Speaker 1: We be choosing this ship.
Speaker 3: This shit is miserable every like relation. It's just like damn, there's a lot going on, and.
Speaker 1: They come back every time.
Speaker 3: Shut the fuck up that as it is crazy because like the parts of me that enjoyment is literally no bitch seeing see seeing a little sprout like seeing the bus. That ship is fucking a little sprout of like the waterfall of the.
Speaker 1: The nut.
Speaker 3: Like I'm thinking of like the little sprinklers, like the action of their orgasm or they nutting or whatever that happens to them.
Speaker 1: They that is.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, and I'm so mad that it's attached to such fuck ship.
Speaker 1: But it's just thinking.
Speaker 2: I would like to just do a playback on Man and just say because I'm gonna tell you what I just heard, what the action of the nut and that ship just be coming out.
Speaker 1: That ship beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kind of get on, motherfucker, don't do that sprout out like a fee bit, but you have I'm getting ready to be.
Speaker 1: In the bitch Listen ship.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I feel like I'm gonna get down there for an episode. I'm gonna do the same day moment right, so we're gonna knock some episodes out.
Speaker 1: By the time I get on the point, I'll be like, what goddamn?
Speaker 2: Because when I leave Florida, it's really bad. Like people think code switching is a thing.
Speaker 1: I found out what I do is accent matching. I found this. I feel so bad.
Speaker 2: I found this out from an episode of Sex Cells season one where I got my pussy wax and the waxer was this Indian lady and everybody, nah, bro what okay, don't watch it, it's on Prime.
Speaker 1: But watching it, you know, you know.
Speaker 3: It's crazy though, because you've done it for so long. I feel like you get away with it and it's comedy. But if I do it, it's insultant.
Speaker 1: It depends.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm not like making fun of the accent. I just for example, Oh no, my cleaning lady. I'm not saying she speaks Spanish, but if she, how does she sound?
Speaker 1: Okay, go for it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when she's in the trush, she doesn't speak English all the way.
Speaker 1: So how you talk to it? So if I don't know the word in banished?
Speaker 2: I had whys on the end of it clean okay, liking like I don't know why I started doing that, but I feel like we get it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. It's that Spanish. That's not how that works. You saying it with a why still sounds like English to them, bitch. But then even when I'm speaking in English, like you added, ah, you think she I normally I have fabuloso right when she's doing the floor.
Speaker 1: No, no, do you have? That's what I have? That anyway?
Speaker 2: I ran out right. She basically is like, you know, okay, whatever would you want me to use? So I said, okay, I don't know. Bleachy anymore making a bleache.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm so like, fuck, I don't know what to say because I know what she's saying to me, but I don't know what to say about to her.
Speaker 1: Can you say bleach the blea bleach bleas you think that?
Speaker 2: But I don't know why I'm I feel like I can't just say to her, oh, I think you should use bleach instead.
Speaker 1: I feel like I say, make it, use it bleach. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: It's way better than me saying grassius in France. I only know Spanish, so I was like, thank you, Poppy.
Speaker 1: Do you know what that is?
Speaker 4: That's because when you're out of the country, like your natural response is the places that you speak language outside of it the most.
Speaker 3: And it's the only other language in America that I'd be using is Spanish, which I was in the Bronx, but.
Speaker 2: A I love exercising Spanish with uber eats. That is oh, just all the time. I'm just very grateful, Like, what is what is it?
Speaker 1: DS?
Speaker 5: What we have a good day that does not have a good day?
Speaker 2: When d I sorry, I was thinking of something with God? What is it? What what did you say when glassya get a agua. Before they leave, I'll give them water bottles. Sometimes that's I leave it by this door. I'm sure they don't want to tip instead of course that okay, just making sure I'm a good tipper. Okay, that's one thing I will say, not to say I'm a great person. But when I started.
Speaker 4: Making money, that's where it really showed.
Speaker 2: It's as I love my friends borrow money, and then I started tipping real goods. I feel like I never because I never worked in the service industry, but just felt so adjacent to it like I cannot maybe because I love the strippers.
Speaker 4: I feel like everybody is to threat for running service.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you just wanted to shower people with cash when they're great, especially a good Uber driver if they give me a sat sop story.
Speaker 1: Wait, what's a good Uber driver to you?
Speaker 4: Please tell me that. What's a good Uber driver?
Speaker 5: Because honestly, good Uber drivers mean is just the Carsonals good bitch, I was.
Speaker 1: Not to stay. Don't let me get in that thing, and I got a roll with your ass.
Speaker 2: A good Uber driver, don'kay, don't talk to me, don't hold on another good Uber driver, don't motherfucking presses, break the war.
Speaker 4: I'm in the back seat going like I'm start breaking.
Speaker 1: That's actually when I get Tesla's now the bro I'll be feeling like, I'm on, I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 3: I will motherfucking break you a three if I feel like you don't know how to break nigga break earlier what you're doing.
Speaker 1: If I get it uber black and then you start talking to me, I'm if.
Speaker 2: I get an Uber Blake and you don't open my door because nigga, uber Blake, open your door.
Speaker 4: You need to be wearing and they're supposed to be having a suit too, know that.
Speaker 1: That was just a nicer car, and you shut the fuck up and no, no, no, no, no. The air conditions.
Speaker 3: The're supposed to have a soup. You're supposed to be getting some water, and the niggas supposed to open the.
Speaker 1: Door for you.
Speaker 3: Uber Blake is like the suburbans and like paying fucking premium.
Speaker 1: Let me hold on, Okay.
Speaker 2: A good Uber driver is always the one from the airport, especially in New York. When you get a good one, that means they used to drive yellow cab and they don't know mo.
Speaker 1: You get in the car, you got the fucking bags in your hand. You got the rush energy? How man?
Speaker 4: Even if you think A they've zooming, maybe I got it.
Speaker 1: I got it. We're gonna make it. Baby.
Speaker 2: Riding on the side, I'll be like, oh yeah, give me that fifty dollars you get.
Speaker 1: You give it?
Speaker 5: I mean, I get it, get it, giving a fifty dollars tip, and you get me to my bro Let.
Speaker 1: Me tell you when you get to my flight on time. You know, you know it's crazy. You know it's crazy. Leave your house early running? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Now you gotta rush, and now you got anxiety, and now you might missing a flight. I don't live my life on the I don't live my life like something that I never got.
Speaker 1: To the airport when you know you got two minutes? Fair? Nah that I hate you? Got me up, bitch, I go, I go say about the shake. Need to be sitting here like a hey, I leave.
Speaker 3: I leave the house early enough to be like I'll answer my emails at the airport. Let me get lord, because I may get a little Let me get a little yes, clear preach check.
Speaker 1: I don't know you preach you know what?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: What the fuck you talking.
Speaker 4: To I don't want to choot my fucking horn, but beat beat nigga to.
Speaker 1: Be helping.
Speaker 3: Oh, I ain't gonna hold you. I'm going to the lounge every time so I get I get. Oh yeah, we went, Nigga, we almost got stuck. We was about to sleep in the lounge.
Speaker 2: The ore, the new ones, to JFK and l the everything they give.
Speaker 1: You little yeah, they give you facials.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we're gonna get upgraded to Delta one yet, but hopefully when we go to l A, we get the experience.
Speaker 1: Let me tell someone, they got private security. Nigga.
Speaker 2: They take you on a little go cart to the gate. You know, like I'm rich. I honestly am every time I get upgraded. And you know what's crazy. I had this conversation with my boy Andre, who flies all the time.
Speaker 1: I'm like, is it just me?
Speaker 4: And I wonder if this happens to you every time you fly Delta on l As New York?
Speaker 1: You see someone famous?
Speaker 4: Oh always, I bitch from Twilight Taraji. The last the last one I had was fine Michael Ely, Uh girl, fine at fuck? He was He was like this and that like diagonal Wow. But I've got on like three flights with d the same.
Speaker 1: I'm actually I'm actually.
Speaker 2: Mad because like when they in front of you, them niggas don't look back, like bitch.
Speaker 1: If I was in front of him, I would have looked back. I'm gonna tell you right now, bitch.
Speaker 2: When I saw Taraji, I think I might do I bring this up a horrible how like I didn't know it's hurt till the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh bitch.
Speaker 2: When that mask came off, I was just trying to find ways to bend over to you. I mean, I ain't gonna hold you. When we were on the way to can uh for uh.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: We was on the flight with Tyler and I didn't know, and she was just walking back and forth from the thing and and Chris.
Speaker 1: Was like, I think that's tall.
Speaker 4: And I was like, bitch, all the bitches wear these little fur boots.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I was like, wait because she had a mask on. And I was like, because she dressed.
Speaker 3: I said, she dressed like tylera bitch.
Speaker 1: All the bitches where that ship. Now, I'm trying to I got out.
Speaker 4: It was for showing up. It was motherfucking Tyler. A really dumb moment on a doz one flight.
Speaker 2: He was in the on the window and I was in the middle pods the two isle ones going to the bathroom, and this dude helped me out and held Nina. He's like, you want me to take the dog where you go to the BATHROOM'M like yeah, So I'm like turning around, you just give a stranger your dog. I mean, bro, we were in a six and a half hour flight. He's like, oh, hold the dog, like people just love They always do that on flight.
Speaker 1: Let me hold her. Come out. I'm like, how do we met before? It didn't we work together?
Speaker 2: Blah blahlah, And he's like, no, I don't work there, and he kind of was acting funny and I realized he thought I was lying, and then I knew he was famous.
Speaker 1: But I was a little high.
Speaker 2: So I'm just trying to see other black people on the flight to confirm who one A is. And then someone said mister Dupree and I was like, fuck, if he would have stood up, I would have known from.
Speaker 4: The short heights who missed the Dupree.
Speaker 1: A short person with the last name Dupree.
Speaker 2: Think about it, Oh, oh, Jenna Jackson eggs.
Speaker 1: Is that how you don't do that.
Speaker 4: Don't do that the man now, Jermaine, Okay, then don't do that.
Speaker 1: But that's what you're calling. I mean that.
Speaker 4: That is one of the biggest highlights of his career.
Speaker 1: I believe are you series right now?
Speaker 2: I'm just playing, don't do this, Meek no moment again.
Speaker 1: Listen, all I know you so fast too. All I know.
Speaker 3: All I know is you know, we like to associate a lot of women's careers. Actually, that was a big moment his career to be linked to what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking accolades versus big moment in your career. J Jackson is being my motherfucking guy banger's production hits. He's famous on his own, but dating Janney, I think job.
Speaker 1: No, no no. The same way Sierra told Future, I got you sit.
Speaker 3: In front row in Parents, I think no, I guarantee you that in the moment even no no no, Sierra said like with like you're introduced Future to some ship, and I'm saying is with Jermain dupree, I do think he was able to enter other rooms when he got with Jane and Jackson. I think Jenna Jackson made them more like that was a big thing, because yes, he ran Atlanta, but on a global scale that was huge.
Speaker 2: But let's be very clear, there's still people that call jay Z Beyonce husband. I do that for fun. I mean I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Like it's not.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest Russell. Yes, the Germaine de free one, but no future. No, I don't believe Sierra had that much power.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not. No. No, I mean we got we got some you don't remember.
Speaker 2: You don't remember her point at the time, at the time, at the time that they were dating.
Speaker 1: But with Sierra that famous at the time that there has been her, No, that was Sierra, that girl in his future that I don't I think. I think for fashion relationships. I don't want to mean Sierra at all.
Speaker 4: But what if Rihanna say about her? Don't do that, don't do that.
Speaker 2: That was way back when We're not gonna bring up to Rihanna tweet because.
Speaker 1: Tom A.
Speaker 2: But on a conversation of literally telling someone basically we are at a dinner and people are talking about their favorite rappers and I was like, do you want my like obvious, like iconic, like these are the best rappers to me? Like best album whatever? Because for me, it's outcast. But which is a weird one to pick? Right?
Speaker 1: It's not okay?
Speaker 2: But if I'm going to talk about someone that I would choose to click on every day today, probably one of my favoriterappers is Future just bangers all the time.
Speaker 1: That's the nigga.
Speaker 2: If I don't know if anyone's been to a Future concert, that's why I don't like him.
Speaker 1: I think he's awful. Could you do a thousand hours of future? Future is awful? Love you?
Speaker 3: You think I understand that nigga on the records Black?
Speaker 1: That nigga you.
Speaker 2: Can't understand, folks. I went to the Purple What Purple rights?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: And it was Ti Dallas signed him and someone else. And I saw it in Houston. I was like, bitch, what the because this nigga saying?
Speaker 1: I was like, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, this bule rapping is also art. Get these nuts.
Speaker 3: Bumble rap is because while comprehension skills have been lost amongst us, y'all came really y'all don't want to comprehend with these niggas saying, which is why the mumble rap makes sense to you?
Speaker 1: Taking future concert? Oh? I got the Digital Dead Summer six dog.
Speaker 2: That's that was that ship and where Alex went to jail. Were always supposed to go to, here.
Speaker 1: We go, here we go.
Speaker 2: You love to bring up the trauma and everyone's like, you done brought up Ednie getting punched, Alex going to jail.
Speaker 1: No wait, sorry, you didn't get punched? My bad me do me you went to jails?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you pet.
Speaker 1: She said, guards guards season.
Speaker 2: The dentist said to me last week what I came in there and I was like, I'm so ready to get these off. She's like, I know, sweetie. She's like, can I see your smile? And I took my fingers. I was like this, She's like, let's see.
Speaker 3: She goes, she said, bitch, we got had three moments.
Speaker 4: She goes, the bite is closing. I said, no, it's not this, Susan.
Speaker 2: She goes, it's not closing yet, but it will and it's gonna close beautify.
Speaker 1: Well, how much time you ever know? Technically eighteen months, so now fifteen months. Okay.
Speaker 2: By the way, everybody in this office, they clearly googled me because they all get very excited when I come in. They paying for bracest up front, like as a young woman I'm sure they were like, how did she afford it?
Speaker 1: Like, what does this girl do? Oh?
Speaker 4: I thought it's because you went in there talking about can you just.
Speaker 1: Make sure I could suck dick still?
Speaker 2: Because bitch, when you and I went to the doctor, you let it me know we're a worse. So we're getting tested because she had a condiment her plus. But I saw their face when I putting them more fucking money up and mind you, it's on the Upper east Side, and they kind of were like, you can do peen playing with this? And I'm like, is it there a discount if I paid full? And she's like only five percent. I was like, yeah, run it. And I saw how they kind of looked at me. And then after that, suddenly they've been like.
Speaker 1: What kind of field are you in? I want you enjoy television? Oh one. Then one little girl asked me if I listen to podcasts, and I'm like, I do.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: It's crazy?
Speaker 3: You know what that remamia When we had our live show in LA and we had back to back now and the first night, the first night they gave us tap water, uh, and just we had to ask for water. The next day we came in baby. We had Fiji everywhere. They was like, what do you need?
Speaker 1: What do you need? Weezi and Mandy, anything can help you?
Speaker 3: Killed that you don't even know the first day they treated us like peasants.
Speaker 1: Okay was it? It was what?
Speaker 3: No, it was an IMPROVM it was Hollywood improv uh and we sold out. Mind you, they didn't fuck with us at all. We had two four pm shows. They wouldn't give us a seven a.
Speaker 1: Four pm show. It's on a Sunday.
Speaker 4: Hold on a Saturday and a Sunday, the Sunday being Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: Andy.
Speaker 2: I will tell you this was really enlightening about touring and like validating. There's so many like hard days on the road, like yeah, listen, Mandy and I, we're gonna we're gonna make those two hours in the studio work.
Speaker 1: But then we be together every day. It would be a bag heavy to be tired. It's annoying, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We gotta wait for Vinnie to get his dick check during TSA.
Speaker 1: Let's bring that back. No, b Bennie don't got a big dick, and they check it Vinny.
Speaker 2: Every time we literally we literally come through and mind you, it's crazy because we gotta we gotta get him tsa pre check because he ain't got it.
Speaker 1: He didn't have clear, he didn't have clear.
Speaker 3: Because all I know is we'll be like, we'll wait, but then he gets pulled to the side to get his dick checked.
Speaker 1: Every single time. I would take those checks every single time.
Speaker 2: But you know what he said started from do you remember when he did the bocox where he put his own blood. He made bigger with his own blood, and so now it goes plasma, it goes off in the machine like ooh, I think you care in a weapons sirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah he is.
Speaker 2: Oh what I was gonna say is the validated obviously, Like seeing the fans makes it so exciting, but I'm expecting them to be happy to see us. I'm ready to receive happy energy from them. We walk in avand you people are kind of like whatever. At the end of the night, they're like, Wow, that feels really good, because I think you don't know anything about podcast already.
Speaker 1: You're white people. You're looking at these two girls come in, You're like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: And to be honest, sometimes three pm, four pm, Mandy and I are just already over it.
Speaker 1: We're like, oh do this whatever that once? Can their makeup done?
Speaker 2: You're not seeing the energy at all, So like that does make me feel really good. But I could only compare it to what was I gonna say, just having a real, true first impression. That's what it feels like for me. Yeah, someone telling me to my face, oh my god, like yes, you you're it a lot. And we felt that the first time that we did our They're one of the first Horrible Decisions episode. And then he was like, y'all never podcasted before and did and I'm just giving us our flowers join us on picture.
Speaker 3: You know, I do want to get into the next uh segment? Ayang uh, we're gonna react to some ship that you probably don't see on the internet circulating your timeline. So well, if you could play this clip real quick and let's see what the fuck we got to talk about?
Speaker 5: Counting finance? What's your approximate salary?
Speaker 8: You want to know how much I made?
Speaker 5: Approximate?
Speaker 7: Oh wow, just an approximating us the internet, so you don't have to say the specific stuff like a range.
Speaker 1: Just arrange.
Speaker 8: I mean you can't probably go and google on glass door. I'm not going to reveal my my finances in a puppet setting, in this manner. Just it's a private matter. I'm not gonna do that, no bo. So you're asking me, so, if it was above the number you wanted, you would have kept it. If it was below the number you wanted, you would have pumped it.
Speaker 1: If you had answered, there would have been a possibility for both. But because you refuse to answer.
Speaker 8: So because oh so it's a money scene, that's okay, you should have popped it earlier. You should have popped earlier. Yeah, I prefer people who don't look at money as a criteria to get to.
Speaker 1: Know somebody a criteria.
Speaker 4: Well, I wanted, I wanted to talk about it.
Speaker 2: There's a there's an assurance that three types of men have, okay, been men with big dicks, men that have height, that are tall, and men that have money. There is this security, there's this I'm not saying no one else can have that confidence. But if you have one of those three things. Don't have all three, bitch, But if you have one of those three three things, you genuine kind of move with a more like sussed out. There's something about like I gotta be removed, what and y'all gonna y'all gonna be like, bitch, who just said that?
Speaker 3: Did Mandy say that? And this is probably because I've been in more settings where I'm maybe people are a little bit more average height or like I'm considering allowing six foot one but some fuck shut up. But some of the niggas that be like six five plus, if they don't be looking goofy as hell in some of these role bruh, they close look awkward, they look like they just tallest fuck for no goddamn you could be when you tallest fuck for no reason to where you ain't even playing ball, where maybe maybe you played like wow.
Speaker 1: God forbidden, fucking broken angle like God forbid? Right, damn God forbid?
Speaker 4: And now you're the lost all your swag because you as a sock boy with.
Speaker 1: Being six seven. So now because okay, maybe he could be, he could be. You ever met a short nigga with mad confidence? Sick? No, I don't know, mother, I got a cock on them.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, we're a Napoleon company, Me and a Kim and another friend just recently talking about the biggest dicks we've ever seen always been under five to ten, don't know why I would have know. I don't see any under try to do it in inventory on. No, I've seen very big dicks attached to very very tall can I just sow six ones not enough?
Speaker 1: Six one is great, but that's what I'm saying. That's tall enough for me? Now to where?
Speaker 3: Now, when I see like just tall guys out in a public setting, they be looking doofy. Niggas be looking real doofy. They don't even be looking and swagged out cool now, they don't be looking swashed. They be looking doofy.
Speaker 2: And I be like this whole tall ass, lanky ass nigga even they be looking goofy.
Speaker 3: And then I've been noticing too definitely when they're not athletic. Y'all look at tall guys when they out, but they need they be not need niggas be standing like this goofy looking they pansy, goofy. They needs me like this, I'll be like just goofy standing ask wait they even won't for love it because y'all be seeing them all awkward, blinky motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: But like my bad, Well, this topic wasn't about that.
Speaker 1: I want to get back to his outfit, so I did want to.
Speaker 3: Ask, then, uh weezy, how soon do you think you should ask about how much money someone brings in when you're newly dating them.
Speaker 2: I'm not asking how much you make. That's not a question. That's not a conversation at all. So when does ask about your goals, your job?
Speaker 1: When does that? Does that ever become a conversation how much you make?
Speaker 4: Like you've got to be my nite, Like, what I don't telling you how much I make?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Balad?
Speaker 2: Okay, honestly, I don't like telling my friends what I make because I've given an out. Then what about do you ask what they do for a living? Is that also the same way to ask how much they make? I think asking what someone does for a living tells you a lot about their day to day Okay, So like I like knowing that.
Speaker 1: And I also like seeing success in people.
Speaker 2: But that's also very relative, right, Like you can meet a content creator, you can meet an artist, you can meet a fucking writer. Like, there's a lot of shit. How fulfilled are they? How great are they at it? Like, you know what I'm saying. If you're a guy that is an artist, but you're you can't pay your bills from it.
Speaker 1: That's not going to make me excited. I agree.
Speaker 3: I don't think I ask how much money. But I am someone who is very observant early on in dating, so I do look at the places we may go out to eat, how we date, the things you order, like how comfortable you are with what the bill may be, or the type of drink you order. That also I pay attention to that.
Speaker 2: I will say this to you, I don't think this for what you're saying, though ninety percent of the time you're right. I've definitely dated a guy that's spent way too much money trying to impress me.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. That happens just or maybe not even being frugal enough.
Speaker 2: Like I dated a nigga that was taking me to nice places and had a roommate, and I know it's New York, but that kind of surprised me. So I'm like, damn, you be taking me to Lure and it's like three fifty.
Speaker 3: I talk about this on a Patreon episode and then I could check it out. There was a guy who recently doubled back and come on double Bit. We went on a date and we talked about all the things he was the guy that I talked about that thought I wanted to fuck him because of the eye contact and how sexual I was. So anyways, the third time we were supposed to go on a date, he had just moved into a new apartment and did and was honest to let me know, Hey, I just spent a lot of money moving and so I don't really have it right now for us to go out and spend it on a date. And literally I was like, okay, well you can come over. This was also when I was drinking, and he's not a drinker, so I was like, okay, well you could just come over my house and we could check. I got a rooftop, I got a movie theater that you know, we can just come to my house.
Speaker 1: We ended up having a talk.
Speaker 3: He took that as I was trying to fuck and I had to actually let him know. I said, what's crazy is that was me being considerate of the fact that you had just moved. I know that when we go out, the majority of the bill is me ordering drinks, So come to my house. I can make my own drinks and it's free for you. And I was like, damn, me just inviting you without actually being considerate of how much money you had just spent and inviting me over, inviting you over my home. You immediately thought I was trying to fucking molest you or goddamn fuck you, and I was like, I was actually just being considerate, and I was that interested in you that I didn't feel like, Okay, we don't need to go out. I just wanted to spend time with you. And so we had to talk about that in hindsight, because it's just like the musician, Oh really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was yeah, why do you broh? Did he listen to that episod where you talked about how funny was?
Speaker 3: I mean, I told him he was fine. But still I can tell you fine, and I don't want to mother. I'm gonna be honest. Sometimes there's moments where ooh, this sounds.
Speaker 1: Mean, go ahead, go ahead and be me.
Speaker 2: Just because I may show excitement towards you does not mean I want to set your dick from the back. I mean I will, I love to. It's kind of like when I give random women compliments and they don't give me the same energy back in there, thank you.
Speaker 1: This is fucked up.
Speaker 2: But like if I see a woman, I'm like girl, you look so great and be like thank you, hold on bit today back what I don't know. Sometimes I just need someone to understand that, like it can sit here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this doesn't have to be men in particular, though, I mean maybe they're not used to receiving that.
Speaker 3: And I do know that in his realm, even the way he now like he doesn't want to be viewed as a sex symbol. He doesn't want his looks to be to overshot, which I mean, it's the same thing method man has been saying recently, like he kind of hates that attention.
Speaker 1: It's the same I mean, shit.
Speaker 4: Math the man said that, Yeah, like he hates that it makes him uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: I know, no ship, bitch, look at us. We ain't so sorry.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 2: I was gonna actually mention just to give you a gauge on when I got a specific number and talk about money.
Speaker 1: Uh, I think almost a year in.
Speaker 2: So here's my other And we sat down together though we were talking about purchasing home or how much we have coming in, what our bills look like. That took a year, but that number.
Speaker 1: So then here's my other question.
Speaker 3: Because we've talked about this on Patreon in the past, and because this is taking place right before the holidays, does the amount of money your partner make hold a bearing on the price of gift that he gives you during a certain time. So, if you know your nigga got a lot of money, are you expecting a gift of a certain quality of Oh I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Just be honest.
Speaker 2: Okay, a lot of money. That's a lot of money to you. I mean no, just like I mean if you've got a millionaire, Yeah, if you dating a nigga a million like a millionaire, a millionaire or or one hundred thousand aire, Like to me.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, go on, let's let's go a millionaire. Let's let's live in this economy. Most people aren't dating millionaires. So if you date.
Speaker 2: That's it, then I'm gonna expect a gift. But if I'm dating someone that makes.
Speaker 4: Fifty, what's the price range? What's the type of gift you're expected?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna be that. Like, bro, I live in New York City.
Speaker 2: Bro I noted that that damn near still might be paychecked to paycheck. Okay, Like, I'm not even trying to drag it like or make someone feel inferior to the amount of money that I'm bringing up right now. But like a lot of money is so subjective these days, right, it is so disposable income, Like if.
Speaker 4: I see that, or maybe here's this. What things do you have for yourself?
Speaker 2: If you're a nigga that wears a fucking super expensive watch, if you're wearing designer label shit, if you gotta lit crib, if you got a nice car, I probably would expect. But if you're normal, I think people fifty or three under her normal.
Speaker 1: Actually, me and my homegirls just talked about this.
Speaker 3: So she wanted a toe and he was like, okay, I'll get Like, I'll get you a toe to the guy that she's currently talking to. Do you know he sent her a Mark Jacobs toupe and she said, nigga, do you have Mark Jacobs in your closet?
Speaker 4: Like why would you disrespect me like that? Like, nigga, I have a never, I.
Speaker 2: Have a Louis Wait sorry, hold on, who's this? And I'm not gonna say it's a friend, a friend of yours, a friend of mine is dating a guy they've been uh three four months ago.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't talk to somebody like that, that's fucking She.
Speaker 3: Talked to him and was like, do you have a Mark Jacobs in your closet? You don't, so why would why would a mark?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to shit on your homegirl, okay, but I am a little bit exhausted with women's expectations of what they deserve. But what if she as far as monetary gifts go, or as far as things go in there dating niggas with money. I got a few homegirls that are in that sex work world, yep. And they're the only ones that talk like.
Speaker 4: That I think when it gets and I don't want to call them civilians.
Speaker 1: They're so women.
Speaker 2: Women who are not in sex work are absolutely leaning into relationships like prostitutes and like sex workers.
Speaker 1: Even though so I.
Speaker 2: Mentioned sex workers by the way, because my friends that are sex workers don't really lead with an open heart.
Speaker 1: They were like, yeah, they lead with what are you going to do for me?
Speaker 3: I think there are a lot of women right now leading in winning a relationship with how you gonna take care of me?
Speaker 1: If you can't make my life better than what are we doing? Like?
Speaker 2: What does that person do that? She asked for this bag from she she has her own money. No, no, no, not her Oh what does he do? Yeah, he is a mortgage broker and he had to buy her a fucking well to be fair three months in.
Speaker 1: Do you know what's crazy? And this is where it's tough.
Speaker 2: She said that, and so he got her a go yard.
Speaker 1: She hates the color. It's a green go yard. I mean, she hates the color.
Speaker 3: But he got her a go yard instead of that Mark Jacobs. So she did put like her kind of not her foot down, but she did express what she wants, what she expected.
Speaker 2: Fine, I'll say this, and he did get he when he got hey this was my son, or if this was my homeboy, I call him a fucking simp. Really, how do you, as a woman, then get what you expect out of a man without laying those things down?
Speaker 1: If you she, why does anyone fucking owe you? Well? The designer bagging three months.
Speaker 2: Well, he was gonna buy her. Mark Jacob is a designer, just a different type.
Speaker 1: I know that. I'm sorry, a high end designer.
Speaker 2: I honestly, whatever, bro, I've got a five hundred all in Mark Jacob's dress, like I don't understand how to dress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, but That's what I'm saying. That's expensive for it.
Speaker 2: Dress was then't ready to wear. I remember exactly where I brought it. It was expensive for a dress and I loved it, and that's a piece I wear all the time. But anyway, I sailed us to say, I just find the requirements, Like, bro, I don't even want to say because I feel I'm a gonna sound like a fucking what the fuck are you offering a nigga that there? How are you so great that a nigga really got a fucking buy you that?
Speaker 1: By the way, you are.
Speaker 2: Hearing from a woman that has definitely required money before when I was younger for sex, required gifts, things like that. But like to go off on a nigga three months in about what type of bag he got you?
Speaker 1: I'm glad she got it, but like, you're not gonna end up with that nigga? You cursed hut.
Speaker 3: He was like, literally was like, do you have Mark Jacobs in your closet? Then why the fuck would you think that you should buy me.
Speaker 4: A Mark Jacob?
Speaker 2: Okay, so what's your reaction? I was shocked, bye, but you to see but to see that she she got what she wanted. I do always say.
Speaker 4: Well, she don't want.
Speaker 2: No, I mean you wouldn't talk, So I mean that's possible you received the gifted. Except But to me, I.
Speaker 3: Think it's it is important to if you have a certain way in which you want your partner to shower you, or show up for you, or be in a relationship, it's easier to set those boundaries out the gate, and if he doesn't want to abide by them, y'all could be done.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Most women right now want a nigga with money, Want a nigga that's gonna shower them, Want a nigga that's gonna spoil them. Want somebody who's gonna help them with their bills. So I guess a lot of them want. This is where I let's blame the patriot.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a differentiation in what you're looking for. Most women that I'm meeting seem to be wanting love, wanting a decent man. We are complaining all the time how niggas ain't shit because we want someone great. However, I don't think there's a way in hell that you have a situation like this where you pretty much threaten a nigga, you know what I'm saying, Then they.
Speaker 1: Do this to where you ever respect them. I think I.
Speaker 2: Don't think I could ever respect a nigga that I've literally talked to tricks like this.
Speaker 3: No, but that's why I am saying. I think the modern day woman is going into dating with the expectations of the men that they are pursuing to be more of their tricks and their providers than actual loving part. You think that a modern day woman is looking for a man that can provide, which I think is honestly why providing I'm saying over I'm march when I say that, it's because as women who can pay for their own can do their own. And when we talk about dating our equals or being with men that we think are us, it makes the same amount of money than us or more. When women provide themselves a certain thing, they do want their men to do that or more. And I think we're think we're leaning No, I think we're leaning into effect of and men can blame themselves for this too. I think there's a lot of men that lean it, that lean to gifts, lean to paying bills, lean into what they can do in terms of provision, providing what they because a lot of them can only show up that way.
Speaker 2: So do we how do women then show up? How do we then? Are we just hot for?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Look, well you're shaking your head for a lot of men are what people want.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but it's.
Speaker 7: Usually all they are is nice and pretty.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's usually all the woman what you want.
Speaker 3: But we're talking about the Okay, so real quick, and maybe this is a conversation too with other men that you talked to and stuff. What does it seem like men are seeking from women? If women are seeking their bills, paid to be spoiled persons and all these things, what do majority of the men y'all talk to outside of maybe looking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, I don't think.
Speaker 7: I don't think men really know, to be honest, beyond sex, Like, I don't think they really have the wisdom to think further than that, to be real.
Speaker 5: I disagree, heavy, Okay, what do you what do you think? Because you know you've had girlfriends, you've had just things kings. You know which one was which, and you know which one you approach with?
Speaker 1: How right? Yeah? So you know what you wanted?
Speaker 7: She's no I did. But most of my male friends though, it's like I don't think they really have a clue.
Speaker 2: I honestly, you know what, I actually think the same with the women in my life. I think the women nobody knows. I know, I think a lot. I'm just saying genderize. This isn't a gender specific thing. Yeah, yeah, both genders. But I have noticed over time that I can I only think I got what I want, be what I wanted because I was very specific this go round, and a lot of the times in my life I really was like, you know, we've said this even together, Like, hey, I'm I've done this in my life. I've I've been successful, Like I need the same thing in a partner. That was all I got Obay made bread. And I was like I had to be so much more specific when manifesting, and like I didn't even use the word praying the next go round. It wasn't that I didn't ask for someone successful. It was like successful and generous with their time with me, generous with their and just not enough.
Speaker 1: With their resources, like all of it. It had to be more broad.
Speaker 2: But it was also when I said that it wasn't because I was being greedy about what I wanted from that man. I was more so thinking of what we could bake together, because I need to date someone successful, in my opinion, because I want to build with that person in the same type of arena. I don't want to come in and just buy a house with a nigga that's got a hundred bucks to his name.
Speaker 1: I don't grow up.
Speaker 2: But before when I wanted a successful dude, it was because my brain was like your friend, I still wanted love, but I wanted that nigga to shower me with things.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: That to me is when you kind of get this shift. What are you looking for when you ask for a man with money? I think that I think is.
Speaker 3: Also different too, because we want to excel professionally, we make our own money. I think for a lot of my friends, they would be fine with the housewife life and they don't aspire to start their own businesses or work in corporate forever. A part of them do want to be taken care of, and I think there are a lot of women who would rather just be taken care of than struggle, and so that's maybe why they're leaning.
Speaker 2: I empathize with that too, but I will say that, Like, my mom was a housewife, right, and there was a lot of times where I would kind of get not what's the word, not angry resentful because I kind of felt like when I got older, I was working hard and she couldn't really understand it. Or I would struggle with things and she wasn't understanding it because she's her housewife thirty five years right. But the struggle versus the happiness my mom was in a happy, healthy marriage. If all you're thinking about is a man that takes over the job that you don't like, where's the happiness?
Speaker 4: Oh baby, oh baby. But this is the problem.
Speaker 3: This is the I'd rather cry in a Rose Royce than cry in a Honda. Like I don't think that I know, but I'm saying that that's the trope. That's that's what's being put out though, And a lot of people are leaning into the bird way of things, like we are literally pedestal you know, we are pedestaling baby mamas, We are pedestaling.
Speaker 1: The raffer's girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. We're pedestaling broken home man.
Speaker 1: This is the thing to do.
Speaker 2: When I see single women on a vacation. Most of my vacations, this year of taking with my presence and guess what. Guess what society thinks? Oh, I wonder what trick pay for that?
Speaker 1: Who saw? Sometimes?
Speaker 2: But the world is changing, and I'm gonna say where my brain goes. Every time I meet single women on vacation. Of course black girls, I'm talking to them immediately. All of them are like, you know, really successful what they do. They're living there there, very fucking happy. Them bitches got there fucking never full or whatever that they got. They they really lit, like them bitches at the same luxury resort.
Speaker 1: So I'm using my Marriott discount. Okay, I am using that employee. But I'm just saying, like, these girls are living a life that's amazing. They're happy, They're doing their thing. You know it.
Speaker 2: You be on boats with your friends. Like this is a real way that women do exist. Women are very independent this go around. Like you're not about to tell me you just happy in a fucking Bentley because a nigga about it for you, Like single bitches that get in their own they're fucking really lit.
Speaker 1: Both can exist. Both both can exist, but both exist because you did say, like.
Speaker 5: You can't see someone truly subscribing to that, but I've seen it in just ins.
Speaker 1: Oh and it being happy? Sorry, I think both. Can you think they could be happy with someone that just because of the money, I think exist, I do. I don't know if that's I don't. I guess I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: I do believe that money can bring about a happiness. Do I think in every aspect the relationship will be healthy and happy. I don't think that's the case in any relationship. I think you're always gonna have ebbs and blows. But I do think that there are people where that would bring happiness to them. And I'm I'm gonna hold you for whatever bullshit you have to deal with. It gets a little bit easier to deal with a nigga who doing for you than a nigga who ain't doing for you that you got a motherfucker take care of like he want of the kids that you pushed out, Yo.
Speaker 1: COUCHI did, y'all. Watch.
Speaker 2: Love is blind, habibi, No, I just I saw not for it. Though I'm gonna make it quick, I'm not gonna drag it. But because all of them are Muslim, a lot of them arranged right. No love is blind, is already arranged. Okay, yeah, but they don't kiss when they meet, they don't stay in the same room. Like you get to see the principles right there. But there is an episode in the first day this girl met this guy. He goes, what do you like to do for fun?
Speaker 1: What are your passionate?
Speaker 2: She goes to I love to dance, I love to be for air, left to have fun and he goes, he loved to dance. I don't like it. He said that the first day. They never really spoke about it again. He was the reason they broke up, and she literally said, me and Briondo were debating each other. She was like, how the fuck can you not give up something for love, for happiness whatever? I'm like, bro identity is some that women lose when they give it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, up right, yep.
Speaker 2: The woman literally broke up with him over dancing. They were about to get married. They went to the honeymoon, meeting family everything. I say that because that probably made her happy. I don't believe when you're you could be with an ain't shit nigga and have money and it's really that lit.
Speaker 1: I don't believe it. I don't I don't see it. I don't believe it to be real.
Speaker 2: I know ho long girls that have dated ball players, rappers, all that shit. They're always complaining. There's always an emptiness if this is not something they subscribe to. If you don't love your nigga fucking one hundred bitches or whatever, but that's it. The high is the trip he took that you could post. The high is your new teeth. The high is whatever you got bought. And then you live off of that high. But you don't even live off of it for yourself. You live off it to show everyone else that you're doing okay. I actually really don't believe it. Some of my single friends are really going through it right now, holiday times, feeling alone, a bad breakup. In those two, I'm sorry, one of them's more happy.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's why I said single by choice.
Speaker 3: The thing we talked about that towards the end, I do believe people can be happier single than in a relationship that it's not happy, But I do think men with money and those and women that lean into those type of relationships because of the finances, there is a happiness that I think can come from those relationships.
Speaker 1: And I don't think they're bad.
Speaker 5: To your point, it's almost also really hard to desensitize that those two true reality.
Speaker 1: Do you think white people are like this? You do think this is like shade shit.
Speaker 3: This is why they go to the to the big school so that they can land a niggas have a good with.
Speaker 1: The whole, like.
Speaker 2: You gotta do experts like I'm hold you. I feel like I'm on both twitters right now. I'm starting to cross over because I'll be trying to follow, like I need to diete my feed what's going on on the other side of the world. There is so much conversation with black women pushing each other to get shit out of niggas that sometimes I don't see I see it from like the euro escorts side of TikTok, but like regular American white girls, if they're living that life, it doesn't feel.
Speaker 1: Like it's so much. You know what to do.
Speaker 3: You got niggas like Tyree's Haliburt and they go for a midass white bitch. And that's the other when you had people with money, they go for the mid baby bruh. He just posted up with like three sixes. So when you're a white woman Unfortunately you have the privilege is because of your whiteness being able to bag a nigga with money.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, bro, with no, with no effort. I don't want to say she's being able to not lead with money because maybe you have generations white girls like that. No, no, no, no, he just did a video with three with three white women. That's bro. That wasn't even his girlfriend, that's his girlfriend. No, he was with three white women that he met at the club brou It said love you fifty cent and was like drunk lit with three bitches.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Look up Tyre's halliburt in three bitches, three whites, not the girl, br look up what I don't know what you want to google Tyree to put in Tyree's fifty cent and his three friends send friends the nuts, crazy nuts.
Speaker 1: She probably don't care.
Speaker 3: Bro, look at them bitches because they was white. They got the access to a nigga worth three hundred million dollars. These worth three million, two hundred, but same thing two hundred for three year old.
Speaker 1: I want your friend. This is this is what I'm saying. Goddamn, this is what I'm saying. I want a diamond bag. No bitch. She's black, and so we.
Speaker 2: Have to demand ship because we don't have the white privilege to just show up.
Speaker 1: And be the bare minimum.
Speaker 2: Come, be mediocre, come from and mind you, these white women probably come from wealth, so they don't have to lean in with money.
Speaker 1: We a lot of us don't have that, you know what I mean. But that's the crazy part.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's the thing. White women must be more tactful with it in a way.
Speaker 1: They sure are. They are. They're coming in. Mothers have been doing this for years. Bro, it's work.
Speaker 4: We live in Montasito. Do you even know where that is?
Speaker 8: Yo?
Speaker 1: Shut up? No, I'm not joking, Mandy. I went. When I went to Schultz's wedding, it was in a place called Montecito. Never heard of this.
Speaker 2: I got there, I thought I was in HBO. Max women, even his wife's lovely parents. By the way, even the way they spoke made me feel poor. They said something about diving for lobsters and I was like, whoa, it's like but there were really sweet people, and they were really welcoming obviously to their home.
Speaker 1: This is just their reality. They just ship.
Speaker 2: You're looking at this, you're watching this shit in real time, and I'm like, oh, dog, but that's the thing. This ain't how niggas talk. You put me in that house. I'm be like, bitch, were So that's the thing.
Speaker 3: And the men with money want to feel like they're around somebody that knows how to exist around that where it's not new, and unfortunately a lot of us don't have that experience growing up. I'm just saying, so, Realkwick, we're gonna get into some history bad quick Brookwick. Uh, the history of Christmas sex. I only thought it was right because while y'all about to be kissing under the mistle, so you know, sneaking away after after your kids open their presence and they playing with them, y'all gonna sneak to the bedroom and get a little quickie in for the holidays. I wanted to kind of bring up the history of sex and I just had three little quick ways, which, bitch, this shit being happening, the shit crazy, it's wild, and y'all need to look into the history of this shit. So we're gonna go all the way back to the Roman Empire for the first one.
Speaker 1: So for the.
Speaker 3: Romans, one week at the end of December was reserved for merrymaking. From the seventeenth to the twenty third of December every year, the Festival of Saturnalia look it up celebrated the god Saturn. There are many similarities between Saturnalia and Christmas, including using bows of Hollya's decoration, giving gifts, and feasting. It started as a one day event to honor Saturn, the Roman god of farming and the harvest. It included a sacrifice of young pigs at a temple dedicated to Saturn, which were eaten at the public feast the next day. At the end of the year, Rome was placed to party, so social norms went out the window as the city took on a carnivalesque atmosphere except of drinking, feasting, cross dressing and orgies were commonplace during this time.
Speaker 1: We like Chris Hello.
Speaker 2: The Roman poet Marshall published that during the Saturnalia he felt that the liberal spirit caused by the festival made the insidious nature of many of his This.
Speaker 1: Is a word for buddy, Now you.
Speaker 4: Citious bitch for one week. Here's the other part that I found crazy. Y'all ready the slaves what bitch.
Speaker 1: They wore? This is crazy too. Based on our history.
Speaker 3: The slaves were pointing hats to signify them as recently made freemen, and they would get to partake in the same selatious behavior as their master.
Speaker 2: Oh this is the white slag. No, no, no, you don't think there was Roman history. Wait there was no was there not black people in Rome?
Speaker 1: Rome? There was white slaves. I'm just hoping. I'm trying to keep the light. A white slave would be a fun story.
Speaker 3: A white slave. Okay, So the white slaves, no, because then they wore the points he has. Bitch, now, I'm sorry, we're trying to read now our motherfucking motherfuckers cat ware the points had Anyways, the slaves were points he has to signify them as recently made freemen, and they would partake in the same selacious behaviors.
Speaker 4: This is the same three hundred and eighty nine eighty there was white slaves.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: So it says though that between this time, the Christian Roman emperor theod Theodosius, Theodicus whatever, theo uh, the Christian Roman emperor theo uh went ahead and banned all of these activities. And this is when they actually say that Christian monotheism and monogamy arose.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I sidetrack in Google my ad. D uh huh.
Speaker 2: Slaves in Rome were prisoners awards sailors captured by pirates or people outside of the Roman territory. But in hard times, Roman citizens would raise money by selling their children to slavery and then buy them back.
Speaker 3: God damn. Well, now you made it real dark. Not the children, was the slaves. So wanted to make sure. Okay, okay, it wasn't us. It wasn't us.
Speaker 1: It wasn't us.
Speaker 3: This next one is really interesting, y'all because we're talking about Santa Claus. So for the Christians, y'all could be real may here. But let me tell y'all about how Santa Claus. Uh, pretty much had the name he He became known as the patron of Saint not Saint Croix. But the patrons say, the patrons say of prostitutes.
Speaker 1: Let me get into it.
Speaker 2: Santa Claus, this's the onion or the childe, whatever it's called. No, I want you to know this source. No, there's a prostitution.
Speaker 3: Wow, he was not a prostitutional whor he was trying to keep his daughters from being positu. Oh so let me tell you how he did that, So the most fantastic Oh wait, it's possible. The three daughters. He was like, we not turning y'all into a hole or ho yeah.
Speaker 1: We go bitch. So the most is amazing. It is so.
Speaker 3: The most fascinating story related to current day Santa involves Saint Nicholas coming to the aid of a poor man who could not afford the dowry for his three daughters. Without funds, the daughters were destined to remain unmarried and would likely turn to a life of prostitution. Upon hearing of their plight, Nicholas decided to help their first daughter when she came of age.
Speaker 1: To avoid embarrassing.
Speaker 3: The family with a public display, Nicholas went to the house under the cover of night and through a purse filled with gold through a window for the family to discover the next morning. Summertellings of the story have Nicholas returning three consecutive nights with a bag for each daughter, others having him returning as each girl came of age, either way attempting to discover the identity of their benefactor.
Speaker 1: The father of this.
Speaker 3: Family lide awake on the third evening for the third daughter. In this version, Nicholas learns of the father's plans and decides to drop the bag down the chimney instead of throwing it through the window. Another version describes the daughters washing their stockings that evening and hanging them over the embers to dry, which is where we get the stockings over the fireplace. Oh so Sodiam coming down the thing. The bag of gold then falls into one of the stockings. This is how Saint Nicholas became known as the patron Saint of prostitution or St.
Speaker 2: Nick the Dick, Saint Nick the Dick. Saint Nick the Dick is crazy. Sorry, now listen, Santa Claus. The whole ho hos all the things, you know, That's what it is. The Romans going wild.
Speaker 1: I think it's interesting.
Speaker 3: If y'all want to look up, I have something else to give and maybe we'll I'll add this on Patreon. But the Innuits of Central Arctic also did a really fascinating thing. It is the thing laughing because this is such a word, like this whole thing. First off, I'm I'm reading a lot learning.
Speaker 1: No, I'm glad you're taking the brother. It is a real word. It is like no, no, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Saying this is a lot lithius. Whatever you say earlier, it's a lot lisidious. That's I don't I know the word the city.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying embraces. I couldn't have done this so.
Speaker 4: Well, you can't even say decisions, decisions.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining.
Speaker 4: Let me try to close out, Let me try to do our first.
Speaker 3: Okay, well this is well, this isn't the first one. This is now the third one. No, my first close out, your first close out?
Speaker 2: Okay, Sally, everybody, if you would like horrible decisions damn, please join us on patreon dot com backslash verbal Decisions.
Speaker 1: We've got your favorite old show back.
Speaker 2: Then, and we want to thank you for watching today's episode of Decisions.
Speaker 1: Decisions that is awful only that is.
Speaker 2: Why the commercials you've been hearing on Black Effect are not my voice.
Speaker 1: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 2: We hope that y'all have a very happy holidays, And as usual, we are wrapping the year with our favorite moments that took place in twenty twenty four. So next year, next week you get to hear those from us, and we are looking forward to stand you guys in twenty twenty five post Black Hole.
Speaker 4: For our letters every Wednesday.
Speaker 1: See and thank you.
Speaker 2: Decisions, decisions, baby, decisions deion gs I see decisions.
Speaker 1: This is the owns. This is the own Now, this is the owns. This is my French. French is bye