Speaker 1: Hey, Hi Scott, Hi, welcome to Serial Killer.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I'm not prepared. Usually I am very prepared, but I'm not always prepared.
Speaker 2: I'm eighteen minutes late to this recording. You told me to be here at exactly ten o'clock because we had to do it.
Speaker 1: People in here talking to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, you were.
Speaker 3: Talking to them live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is serial Killers. That's talking about live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy studios. This is serial Killers.
Speaker 1: You need to play this.
Speaker 2: People shut up.
Speaker 3: Live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Wow, you look much skinnier than me today and you're not. It's crazy. Look at you. You look great. Thank you. I love that jacket thing.
Speaker 2: If you can't see me because I'm a speck of dust.
Speaker 1: Check us out on YouTube if you want to see Andrews hot jacket only you can prevent wildfires.
Speaker 2: Okay, my shirt?
Speaker 1: Oh you know they change it from forest fires. They have the really creepy ad. Yeah, with smoky the bears. He's is that AI or is it like a cost.
Speaker 2: I'm terrified of it. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: And it's the guy with the mustache that does the voice. Now what's his name?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm the guy who is in A Star Is Born.
Speaker 1: And also on the Simpsons. Yeah no, not Simpsons Family Guy. He's on A Family Guy is I think he's the mayor now?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay anyway?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yes, Sam rockwell, yes, they got with the big fluffy mustache. This is Serial Killers. It's the podcast where we try cereal and let you know whether you should or not, and we think inside the box here right.
Speaker 2: Yes you don't like that. No, we're here, but you don't like it the show.
Speaker 1: All right, this is great. So our good friend Matt sent us this. I knew it was coming, but I hadn't seen it in stores yet. Matt somehow has the inside track to these cereals when we should but we don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, you ready for this? Oh it's so exciting. Okay.
Speaker 1: This cereal reminds me of summer because of what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, god it Sammars Ready orange cream pop crunch?
Speaker 1: Oh lord, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Oh lord, we've never had this Captain crunch, yes, but orange creamsicle flavored. Yes.
Speaker 1: So if you remember Andy back in the mid eighties, I wasn't born, so the only other really big commercial release of an orange flavor.
Speaker 2: With orange o's or whatever they were.
Speaker 1: Keep damn oranges roll in. Yes, had the cowboy with the branding oj Brandy, he branded the oranges, and.
Speaker 2: Then we had the discussing tropicana.
Speaker 1: Cereal that was not an orange cereal Andrew, Oh, you were supposed to eat it with orange, yes, and about your cereals remember, and that was novelty anyway. But this is a wide release. Uh. They went and did this a couple of years ago and now it's re released. We didn't have it then. Okay, so it's the Captain. He's here with orange cream hoop crunch. Now, normally when you mix milk with orange stuff, it's that that bad feeling, you know what, It's like acidic and milk. Yeah, they don't mix well.
Speaker 2: But I love an orange creamsicle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have a feeling that they did this right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fingers crossed, very excited for this.
Speaker 1: Actually, I love creamsicles. I haven't one in a long time. Yeah, I love them. Yeah, and it's only a creamsicle when it comes from the you know, the Sickle Company popsicle that's right, because you can't call other things sickles. Because it's trademarked. Oh I didn't know, mat, Yes you did. We had this whole fight.
Speaker 2: Can you just go along with him instead of sitting here and being such a curmudgeon, just be like, oh oh, yes, Andy, another fun trivia effect ding. Instead you're like I told her over that O six It was twenty two minutes in. It smells like a creamsicule. It smells really good.
Speaker 1: It actually smells like a Saint Joseph Baby aspro Yeah. And back in the day, did you used to eat those, Andy, Okay, no, baby aspirin Saint Joseph's, the little chewable orange flavored. You're too young for that. I don't know. Yeah, back when you had a headache when you were a kid, your mom gave you a chewable Saint Joseph's baby aspirin and a tasted orange And that's pretty much what this smells like.
Speaker 2: Or you get a little bit of whiskey and you put on their gums.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most people don't do that. Yeah, well, they make it very hard to close the box. He's not a fan of the closure. Farm than fresh dairyes, two percent reduced fat milk.
Speaker 2: Find four orange things in the scene to help you finish the puzzle. Paddle minus A plus corn plus C plus g's.
Speaker 1: Orange is so they look just like cap'n Crunch. They're small. I'm sure they'll ri The.
Speaker 2: Mouth is very interesting.
Speaker 1: It's orange, Andrew, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It kind of looks like mac and cheese coating.
Speaker 1: Okay, what you cut your mouth?
Speaker 2: What you should have said, O J.
Speaker 1: You are correct and right away. It's weird because it almost has the taste of fruity pebbles. It can't, it can't, different company, different company, but it is reminiscent of fruity pebbles.
Speaker 2: There's no orange taste to this whatsoever.
Speaker 1: A little bit. I don't taste that well. They've made it very subtle so it doesn't clash with the milk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kind of like this if knife.
Speaker 1: As far as a cap'n Crunch cereal goes, I'm a fan, Andrew. I wouldn't call it creamsicle though I would not either. I would call it fruity crunch. Yeah, fruity cap'n Crunch, I would too. I would call it cap'n Crunch is fruity. How many other.
Speaker 2: Variants can you go with?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Keep going.
Speaker 1: I don't got any more. Okay, I like it though, I'm given it four bowls in a spoon. I think it's a good cereal. I'm going to give it three bowls in a spoon. I like the attempt. It is nice. It's it's not my favorite, but it is.
Speaker 2: It was pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's summary. Yeah, I agree. Yeah, I feel refreshed. I'm ready to go to the beach. Oh really, we take it to my lunch pale.
Speaker 2: Oh you have a lunch pal.
Speaker 1: It's a milk. Oh okay, cool, have so much fun with that. Do you think anybody ever took cereal to the beach like you go for a beach day. I'm have some cereal?
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure?
Speaker 1: You really think so? Yes, you think that's the thing with a thermisful of ice cold milk.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why it's so hard to believe that a h like a family would go to the beach with cereal. It's not so preposterous.
Speaker 1: Maybe some kid will have it like in a ziploc baggie dry like you know, fruit loops or whatever. Yeah, but I don't think anybody's going there with thermoses full of milk.
Speaker 2: But you don't know.
Speaker 1: Although now you could take your shelf stable Farmland Fresh Dairies containers of milk you know they sell them for the lunch boxes now, and you could just take that right to the beach and put it in the cooler, and you don't have to have a whole jug of milk.
Speaker 2: Not a Yeah. Okay, you know you're supposed to hit me when.
Speaker 1: I say it.
Speaker 2: Well i've been. I was just hit for it.
Speaker 1: I just caught myself. Okay, you ready for the next one. Yes, I can't believe we haven't done this. It's shocking to me, okay, because we've done almost every multimeal Cereal. Oh but I did check Cereal killerspc dot com while I was in Walmart and noticed that we didn't do this one. Oh Cooper actually noticed. She's Eagle eagle Eye. She's like, Dad, I don't think you did this one.
Speaker 2: Is that your nickname for her?
Speaker 1: EGI Cooper, Yeah, yep, like that guy Cherry oh Man, remember him from the band You don't remember Eaglie Cherry.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, egle Eye Cherry. They they sing the song.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a hundred dollars you tell me the name of the song.
Speaker 2: Uh crazy b word. That was cherry.
Speaker 1: No safe tonight?
Speaker 2: Oh they did? Oh my god, yeah, I had the break of tomorrow tomorrow there he is, I know this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I could try to get to the hook because you always yell at me. Yeah, because you just play like you can't see on this thing. See, I don't know where it is.
Speaker 2: It's the bigger waves. I'm so confused as to where.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not what is it here?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're about to get to it, could you see going?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well yeah, anyway, that's eagle eye cherry.
Speaker 2: That was a really broken way of playing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, So these are the maltamele ones that we didn't do. They're toty fruity's any tooty with marshmallows though.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's froot loops with marshmallows. Very very good, thank you. Now, I still think that we did it, but it's not on the website. No, we never did this. Really, I would remember that you would, yeah, oh really, yeah, I remember all my keys, all right, I got you my key.
Speaker 1: Oh it smells.
Speaker 2: Very does it still have the like return it guarantee?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, he's shocked. I remember that too, love it or it's free taste guarantee.
Speaker 2: You taste guarantee. Yes, so they.
Speaker 1: Look like fruit loops, they smell like fruit loops. They're not fruit loops though, because you know who makes Maltimeal Andrew uh Kellogg's no posts. Yes, that was a good guess. You would have gotten there eventually.
Speaker 2: Dude, I totally would have been. But I'm just so I.
Speaker 1: Just serial ignorance. Far the fresh areas two percent reduced fat milk in the half gallon container. Andrew, Okay, yeah, with this nice little mark. It's almost hard to tell the cereal apart from the marshmallows because I can't the same color. But let's make sure you get one in there. Well, hm, any way you can find it, put more sugar in it. Great, not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: It was really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that tastes exactly like fruit loops. It's impossible, but it does. And the marshmallows are a little sweet too.
Speaker 1: It's just so much sugar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna give this four balls in a spoon because I just can't in good consciousness recommend this to somebody for a.
Speaker 1: You're really good recommendation. Four bowls in a spoon andy.
Speaker 2: But a Hall of Famer.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's not a Hall of Famer. I'm gonna give it four balls. They're not quite as crunchy as I would like, and it's not because they're stale. It's brand new. Ther thing is with the multimeal bag a little bit of arrogance and no matter what, because you got your perforations there. And yes it is sealed. It's a ziplock. See you can't say zip block. It is not zip block. What do they call it? Where is it? Yeah, I'm surprised that no Cereal.
Speaker 2: Brand actually is a resealable package. But it's gotta be like, oh, zip pack.
Speaker 1: Zip pack, yeah, but not zip block. Okay, Oh I gotta I navigated away from the page. So I'm gonna just go ahead and hit c K and tell you that we will be back right after this. It's the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: Thanks Walter Cronkite. No, it seems like Walter Cronkite, which the sea.
Speaker 1: Oh God, we're back and we're back. And that was Wilford Brimley. Wild Wilford Brimley. Yes, wow, Like we've based like this entire podcast on him from back in the day.
Speaker 2: You know, my brain farted on that one. Okay, it might be a diabetes coma from the milk. You're probably not from the milk from cereal, so you don't know what you're talking about. Ye see, I'm just in a haze.
Speaker 1: So if you want to go back and listen to it, I just think that that's the fascinating part. If you go back and listen to some of the older episodes of Serial Killers, it's a completely different dynamic. We still hate each other, but you know, it's just it. It's different. Go back and listen. You'll see how we got different. You'll see how we got here, how we are here today.
Speaker 2: What's better? It was better then? Oh, okay, cool. It's really good to say on a show. Everyone loves it when they're listening to something for so long and here that it used to be good.
Speaker 1: Well we've evolved. Oh no, it's still great. It's just different.
Speaker 2: Now it's different.
Speaker 1: We were different.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't play any bits.
Speaker 1: McDonald's just launched a new Herchey's treat in the drive three.
Speaker 2: See what happens, Wow, he swerves out of here. You used to do so many bits?
Speaker 1: What bits used to do?
Speaker 2: Bits all the time, and now it's just kind of like whenever you feel like it, like I just would be along for the ride with a bit, and now you just kind of sit here and you're like, I found this in the Cereal aisle and doesn't know where the cereal issle is. You mean like moving on?
Speaker 1: You mean like remember this eighties sitcom?
Speaker 2: Yes, you don't do any of that anymore, dude.
Speaker 1: So you want me to start like playing things.
Speaker 2: You say this every episode when you're having a bad time. You're like, we used to do so much. And then I say, well you used to do a lot, and then you say, well, I'll get back to it, and then.
Speaker 3: You don't Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: The Cereal Graveyard you did it for one, Yeah, the Gremlin Cereal remember Gremlins?
Speaker 2: You you did New Kids on the Block.
Speaker 1: Right, And a mister T Cereal from back in the day.
Speaker 2: That was three used to have one for like every episode.
Speaker 1: And Sprinkles Cereal.
Speaker 2: I remember Springing and Twinkles.
Speaker 1: No, we just did that one. They still have that in astrond.
Speaker 2: While they released him. Yeah it's Cereal Paul, but yeah, incorporate some more fun things.
Speaker 1: Okay, So out on long Island.
Speaker 2: I mean it happened. We love you, thank you so much for listening. Still, some of us got lazy.
Speaker 1: Brand new Wegmans, you know, the supermarket, that cool supermarket. And so there's not big lines wrapped around the parking lot anymore to get in there. It's just fine now. So we went and went up and down the cereal issle and realized that there's a lot of stuff we haven't done because our friend Melissa and Nicole. Right, yeah, it would send us Wegman stuff every once in a while because there are Wegmans connection. But now I have a connection because I have one not too far from me. Fun, So I please still say stuff. I love it because you know it's better than buying it. Check it out. It's oat crisps cinnamon Fine. The box is strange shaped. It's almost a square rather than a rectangle like other boxes. I would call it stubby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little stubby.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So this is basically Cinnamon Life.
Speaker 1: It is very good, Andrew, it's cinnamon Life. It's made with whole grain.
Speaker 2: But that's impossible. No, it's it's not made from the same plan.
Speaker 1: Right, But it's the store.
Speaker 2: It's the store when I say it, it's immediately, but it wouldn't be that, dear moving on. But meanwhile, when you say it, it's no, it's you know, it looks like it. It's giving the appearance some.
Speaker 1: No, because when you say it's a major brand that made it, this is not. This is a store brand.
Speaker 2: So when I say it, it's right. When you say it, it's just wrong.
Speaker 1: Well that's correct. You said something correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, so open up the box. Ugh, hm hm use those muscles. My arm hurts, it still hurts. I have something I don't remember. Honestly, I'm black thanking out on Why what your ailment of the week was? You'll see you're on Gray's anatime. It's always a medical anomaly with you.
Speaker 1: It's not of the week, it's it's it's just with me. If I don't get it taken care of it, I'm gonna have an amputation taking care of Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: And I'm a lefty too, so good. You have to learn how to do everything with my right hand.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's tragic. I don't know right. Better call Meredith Gray or doctor House.
Speaker 1: I don't know who.
Speaker 2: They're the only ones who are gonna say, or Dougie howser. Yeah, you'll call Harris, Yeah, let him come up.
Speaker 1: I like Vinnie instead.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, Doogie, I don't know what any of that means.
Speaker 1: That's Doogie's friend. I never watched the show, any del Pino or whatever it is it Okay, you never watched it. Head, You know what it is because.
Speaker 2: Little computer yep, little computers, all right.
Speaker 1: Farm their fresh dairies. Two percent reduced fat milk in our oat, crisp cinnamon from Wegmans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here go, buddy, Thank you, You're welcome. Really skipped down on the portions.
Speaker 1: But of rationing, okay, well you always tell me I give you too much.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: Qunchy lifey I liked a little touch of sugar in the middle, cinnamon sugar. I like it.
Speaker 2: Oh, nope, can't play a different brand. Oh, can't play it different brand.
Speaker 1: But I like it.
Speaker 2: If I said exactly what you just said, you'd say wrong. Cereal, dear, you wouldn't know who makes it? Who makes life?
Speaker 1: Who was closed?
Speaker 2: Who makes post? No geranium? No?
Speaker 1: I know you much to say General Mills there, but no, it's your father. Oh, the Quaker, Yeah, the Quaker. Yeah, I'm giving this four balls and a spoon. It's really good. I like.
Speaker 2: I like the the inside is really nice, right, that little pop.
Speaker 1: Of cinnamon sugar, it's pretty delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 1: Good job weagmons?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good job. That's a good cereal.
Speaker 1: Are they only in the Northeast?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You should know your supermarkets.
Speaker 2: That's you, my dear. I know that's your expertise. You love going to the supermarkets. You've championed yourself on loving.
Speaker 1: I love supermarkets. I know you do. I still really really need to get to a Pigly Wiggly.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, hopefully you can get there, just because the name, yeah.
Speaker 1: And the cute little log. I have a T shirt. This is Pigley Wiggly.
Speaker 2: I know you do.
Speaker 1: I haven't worn it a long time. It's up in the attic.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's definitely got mothballs on it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know. We don't do moll that's old grandma stuff in a trunk. You know who's putting no So you just keep your old T shirts. This is a moths flying around everyone's attic. I have piles of T shirts in the attic.
Speaker 2: Why don't you donate them?
Speaker 1: I rotate them out from time to time. Eventually this will go up there and I'll bring down like the you know, dairy Queen one from nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just give it up?
Speaker 1: I like it. Rotate makes it seem like I have more clothes for sure.
Speaker 2: And as you said in a bowl chat, everything you do is for your kids.
Speaker 1: What does that even mean?
Speaker 2: You can't get any new shirts or anything because you always have to buy stuff for your keys.
Speaker 1: That's right. I don't buy new clothing.
Speaker 2: I don't buy new clothing for myself.
Speaker 1: Everything I have is promotion.
Speaker 2: Everything I have everything, it's for my keys.
Speaker 1: It has to be. And one day you'll learn, Okay, you'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll see.
Speaker 1: When there's little baby Andrew Jr. Yeah, like you know what, Scott, you were right. I apologize for all those years I gave you hell about apple sauce.
Speaker 2: For your kids, well, hopefully they'll be uh, they'll be fully functioning and I won't have to worry.
Speaker 1: We'll see. Thank you for listening to Cial Killers. You're not gonna let him out in the world. Please follow us at Serial Killers PC on Instagram. Please follow our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies also on Instagram and check us out at serial killerspc dot com, where there's a little bit of controversy about episode numbers and whatnot. New trust new Men. No one tells me I'm wrong. I asked him to prove me wrong, and he went silent.
Speaker 2: I one hundred percent trusts one hundred Yeah, all right, Newman knows what he's talking about always.
Speaker 1: I'm look, I'm not denying it. It's quite possible that I messed up. Breaking news.
Speaker 2: The Golden Globes are adding a best Podcast category. Could we get nominated there?
Speaker 1: How do we do that? What? How do we do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know who nominates the It's the Hollywood Board or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Please they don't even know who we are. Yeah, they don't know yet. But you'll see, you'll see see. Thank you for listening to the uh what awards? Was it? The Golden Globes? What'd you say?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What did you just say?
Speaker 2: Golden Golden Globes added a podcast, right, Thank you.
Speaker 1: For listening to the Golden Globe Award soon to be nominated podcast serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Imagine if they have a best Food Podcast podcast and we get nominated there, that'd be spectacic it would be spectacic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's only gonna be for just one. It's not a podcast awards is literally one. It's overall.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe they are gonna be different categories within there.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna put three eighty two here and we'll see if and yells at.
Speaker 2: What. We love you and thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Yes, have a great day, and uh, I totally just got busted doing something.
Speaker 2: Okay,