Speaker 1: Who's ready to get licked? That's right? Yeah, because the stage for super Bowl Lix. Who super Bowl Licks oh has been set, your kids, and we've got everything you need to know about the hugest, most epic, most intense, most majestic night in American sports coming up next, including a recent survey that asked people when the best time to go to the bathroom is during the Super Bowl. Oh, that's actually a very valid question. So when is the best time to go to the bathroom during the Super Bowl. We'll go over that and more so that you can be prepared when you get to work and people are like sports, you can also be like sports and know what you're talking about. It's time to get licked. Oh, oh, that's right, So you will show super Bowl Lix. Super Bowl Licks that's really funny has been set And I think that's a kinky name for the NFL to use for the big game, but it's what they decided to go with. And if you haven't made attention, the huge, huge Bowl of Football will be February ninth, and what can you expect from Super Bowl Licks. We'll go over it right now, including the best time to go to the bathroom and they actually did a study and ask people win the best time to go to the bathroom during the Super Bowl is, so we'll also have that included valid valid. Do you will care about that?
Speaker 2: That bad because you don't want to miss anything, So you want to know the best time to go so you don't miss anything important, Like the.
Speaker 3: Best time would just be early so they don't miss the ending. The ending, you need to know, you know who wins and who loses. Key moments, Victoria key moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's very specific stats on when you should go to the bathroom. We'll go over that in the second. But if you haven't paid attention, Super Bowl fifty nine or Super Bowl licks LIX is the Kansas City Chiefs and the Philadelphia Eagles Sunday, February ninth. That Caesar is Superdome in New Orleans. You know what that means. Taylor Swift is going back to the Boycious. In case anybody thinks that the NFL is not stage, I guarantee you Kansas City wins. And at the end of it that Travis Kelcey will propose to Taylor Swift be so cool. Yeah, that's not how cool? Well, the NFL is able to work that out.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's actually really a genius. I wonder if they'd pay for the ring too, just to make it all happen.
Speaker 3: What that's so crazy? Why would you propose to someone after you win the Super Bowl? That's like your night because.
Speaker 1: You want to celebrate with the person that you love right to Valentine today, And the NFL is going to give you a huge paycheck if you do that. Yeah, okay, that's it sounds good. There probably will take bets on. I feel if Travis Kelcey will propose to Taylor Swift after the Chiefs win the Super Bowl, if they don't already have that in Vegas, they definitely should. Yeah, they will, definitely. I'm sure if you didn't see, Kansas City won against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday thirty two to twenty nine. That means they have a shot of becoming the first NFL team to win three straight championships. Ever, Wow, that's pretty wild. When ever, I don't have like multiple super bowls in a row? Yeah in a row? Oh, okay, keep going, and the Eagles or who they have to play, and they beat the Washington Commanders fifty five to twenty three, so they blew out the Commanders. The Eagles and the Chiefs played each other in Super Bowl fifty seven and the Chiefs won that one thirty eight to thirty five. So it should be a good game. Yeah, getting ready for the licks.
Speaker 3: The Bills were pretty close to winning yesterday, Like I almost thought they were gonna win for a second, but they didn't. Yeah, but I don't think it's as rigged as everyone thinks, Like they were close, but they did it.
Speaker 1: If you were to rig it, wouldn't you make it close? You wouldn't you make a game exciting if you were to rig it. You want people to think that it's not rigged. Yeah, yeah, that's kind of fare. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, guy, that's not rigged. It wouldn't be this close. Like the Bills are so close to winning, but I guess they didn't win.
Speaker 1: So here's the importance. Stat though, when the people are going over about the Super Bowl is when is the best time to pee? They did a survey asking people when the best time to peter in the Super Bowl is, and nine percent say that during the third quarter commercial breaks is a good time.
Speaker 2: Rarely percent they're the ones that already had too many beers and shots and they're like, ooh, I gotta go, or the wings hit them wrong and they're like, I can't wait. To me, it feels like the third quarter is not a good time to go at all.
Speaker 1: Affly, you don't want to do any You don't want to leave your seat in the third quarter. No, A lot can happen exactly right after the halftime show. After the halftime show, twelve percent think it's a good time. Actually, that's the.
Speaker 2: Best time to go is right after Kenchill Lamar finishes. Yes, run, that's when you go. You come back and you don't miss anything.
Speaker 1: Do you hold your pee during the game, Nina, if you're.
Speaker 2: Watching, I don't because I'm a fan of not waiting in lines or like having to wait my turn, and so I don't care if I miss anything. But I like to watch the commercials and I like the halftime show. So my time to go is when they're playing what Nina, I like it, I just don't love it.
Speaker 3: That's the complete opposite of it for the other bird.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: So I don't have problems. I have very small bladder. It's important. Here's some people that hold their pee the entire game, and the thirteen percent say after the game is ended is the only time to go to the bathroom. Really, that's a bad time. Three percent that are like, no, you can't go right now if the game's over.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess it depends on where you're watching it, because that would be a terrible time to go, because then you would be if you're in a public space, like let's say you go to a bar's going, everybody is going at that time. That is the best time to go back to the bar.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good, that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: I know, guys, I'm really logical about this. I really have to worry about when and where to go to the bathroom at all time.
Speaker 1: No kidding. During the second quarter commercial breaks, fifteen percent say that's a good time to go to the bathroom. Five percent think it's a bad time.
Speaker 3: Okay, second quarter interesting second quarter commercial. Well that's a good I'd like that time because then it's not many people are it's.
Speaker 1: Not the best commercials yet. Yeah, yeah, that's true because I don't like to go to the bathroom during the commercial. That's what's talk about the Super Bowls. You want to see the game and then also the commercials you want to see, so every part of it you want. You don't want to go to the bathroom. That's why I wear an adult diaper. What is there? Why you don't care? You just do whatever you want to during the kickoff nineteen per se, that's since nineteen percent say that's a good time.
Speaker 3: That is everything's just starting, so you're not gonna miss anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the part what I want to see. What Yeah, it's the momentum.
Speaker 3: Nothing's happened yet.
Speaker 1: But it's about to.
Speaker 2: That's how you know who starts with control of the game. So you don't want to miss that part.
Speaker 1: And the number one time that they say to go to the bathroom is right before the halftime show.
Speaker 3: That that's the worst time to go.
Speaker 1: You're gonna miss the whole entire show if you're fast, because.
Speaker 3: What sorry, you take a lot of time in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I would miss the last time show. It's another jewbile phone.
Speaker 5: Frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, uh, this is Talon calling from grooming. I was looking for Catherine. Yeah, this is hey. I'm just gonna let you know that your pup is all done and you are going to love what I did?
Speaker 2: Oh god, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went ahead and I took some creative license, you know, because I am a stylist and he is going to be so ready for his fashion show coming up this weekend. What what do you mean, well, your dog's in a fashion show.
Speaker 5: It's a dog show.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, I read what you wanted and I went over it, and uh, I just didn't think it was fashion forward enough. So you're gonna love my.
Speaker 6: Spin on it, though, No no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 7: What what you do?
Speaker 1: You are going to love it?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'd hate to ruin the surprise, but okay, so are you in a punk rock much? What? Any kind of punk rock sort of thing? I could?
Speaker 8: What do you mean punk rock?
Speaker 5: What are you talking about? I gave very specific instruction.
Speaker 1: Right, and I felt like that was a little too tame because it's an Afghan hound has a lot of hair, and I figured I was gonna go with Brazilian blowout, but I was like, no, that would be too puffy. And so what I did was I gave him a mohawk and he's got.
Speaker 9: A lot of hair.
Speaker 6: Kidding me, this is a joke.
Speaker 1: I can tell you're excited. No, it's not a joke. Yeah, I'm not excited.
Speaker 5: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 8: It says specifically on your website that you will listen to whatever instructions we have. He is a Blue Ribbon show. I named him Ringo Star for a reason because he's a star.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Please see you're joking right now.
Speaker 1: Well, I read what you had put and I just thought it was a little too tame to really make a splash.
Speaker 8: You don't understand what what did you do?
Speaker 5: Come it? Please you're joking.
Speaker 6: I know you're joking.
Speaker 1: Just picture this, okay, so sides, oh my god, shaved okay, and his long hair on the top, so sides shaved all the way to the tail.
Speaker 5: Are you a stylist for dogs or people?
Speaker 1: Well, for dogs, obviously, I mean I I Well.
Speaker 8: Obviously you're not because you didn't listen to what I specifically said. He is going to be in a show this weekend, and I need him tripped the way that I specifically said.
Speaker 5: And I really hope you're kidding.
Speaker 8: With me, because I'm about to have a panic attack and I'm gonna come down there.
Speaker 5: With my husband.
Speaker 1: It was very, very, very difficult to be able to get the hair on his head all the way down to his tail to stand up in the mohawk, and it looks really good.
Speaker 5: I think, no, mohawk, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Once you see it, I think you're gonna want to put some little leather cuffs, maybe on his ankles, which are really small, by the way, without the hair. God, I'm having a panic attack. I was going for a kind of a nineties punk rock theme, and I think I nailed it. I think you are gonna love it. He's gonna make a splash at his fashion show. Everything is going to be great.
Speaker 5: He's not auditioning for the Misfits.
Speaker 8: He's going to be in a dog show. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 5: I'm grabbing my car chies.
Speaker 8: I'm coming there right now. You have cost me money. I'm gonna have to take him.
Speaker 1: Out of the show.
Speaker 5: He would have won.
Speaker 1: He was a shoe in.
Speaker 8: I don't understand why you just wouldn't pay attention to the notes that I put.
Speaker 1: It seems like you're not happy about my description. Maybe I just haven't described the mohawk correctly for you on your dog, but I think we described it.
Speaker 5: I'm coming there right now.
Speaker 8: I'm coming there.
Speaker 1: Right now, Catherine, I want you to do me a phasy Okay, let's try to make a positive out of what you're seeing as a negative, okay, because it's all how you look at things. So he looks like a cute little punk rocker right now.
Speaker 8: I hope you know have a saying because you're going to be a cute little punk rocker when you get fired.
Speaker 1: I think it'd be great for branding because imagine he pulls out of the dog show. How punk rock is that? Right before?
Speaker 8: Did you hate your head this morning?
Speaker 1: Yes? I did? Because this is actually Jewbil from the Jewel Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband set you up. It's a joke.
Speaker 8: Oh are you right?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is a joke. He said, you guys have your dog in a dog show this weekend and it was getting groomed, and he wanted me to mess with you.
Speaker 2: I hate all of you.
Speaker 5: I hate all of you. I'm done, so done.
Speaker 3: Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks.
Speaker 1: It's time for Nina's. What's trending is camel milk the next big dairy alternative? What? I hope?
Speaker 2: So it might just be because it has the potential to be hypoallergenic. Oh, a lot of people that are lactose in tolerant will be able to have this milk. They say that it offer it offers immune boosting benefits, and camels thrive and dry conditions that are unfavorable to those of traditional cattle farming, So that would give other options to produce this milk. And you know what's really interesting, Actually, my friend just came back from Dubai and she brought chocolate that's cool for me to try, and it was camel's milk.
Speaker 1: What do you have it?
Speaker 2: I ate it. It was white chocolate pistachio camel milky. It sounds you mean, well, I didn't eat the whole thing actually, because I kind of got creeped out that it was a camel.
Speaker 1: What I just ordered some camel meat? Did you act a you really? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: Where where's order? That is that legal? Yeah? It is from a game meat place. I ordered a bunch of weird meats over the weekend. It was actually really cool. It's actually terrified. I got some yak, I guess, some ostrich. I got some camel, some bison, yes, definitely some bison. I love that this comes out now when Jubilee is here. This morning, I was like, hey, Jubes, how's your weekend? What'd you do on up? Than I was chilling. Now we find out he's weird meat. That's kind of cool, Like I want to try some ostrich. I want to try cammel.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is so funny.
Speaker 2: The one thing that I always say that I don't like is weird meat. And so I think.
Speaker 1: That that that camels have teats, Like where do they milk?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think they must, right, because if there's camel milk, they must. But I guess there's also something about how it's able to keep you more hydrated, because you know, they've got their hunks and they've got all that stuff anyway, so it's supposed to be a healthy alternative. So we'll see how it goes. But for now, if you do ever get a chance to try the camel chocolate.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: I've never seen a camel, Like, how do you milk that?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm I'm actually looking at it right now. I think you milk it like you milk anything else. Yeah, you kind of milk it like a cow. Interesting, But I don't think they have as many udders. Okay, so we'll see about their teeth.
Speaker 2: And I do wonder though, if it is the next big dairy alternative, how much how much it'll cost. Oh and then I don't even know that we have camels here that are just easily accessible to milk. So but we'll see how We'll see what holds, what the future holds. There's a rumor going around that Selena Gomez is the top choice to play Britney Spears in the biopic of her life.
Speaker 1: I've heard other people are on the top choice.
Speaker 2: Well, I said it was a rumor. Natalie Portman is also rumored to be at the top. Yeah, because Britney Spears loves them both. So this movie, if you haven't heard, is going to be directed by John m cho who's the same guy that did Wicked. Yeah he's so he's legit. So it'll be interesting to see how the movie comes out. But I think that with big stars like this, I don't know how you feel about it, but big stars like Britney Spears are like even a Michael Jackson, I feel like they should be no name actors. Yeah, because otherwise it takes away from the story of the person and then that would be like a breakout moment for them to do other things.
Speaker 3: But not even that, like they don't like both those people you just said don't like. Elle Fanning has been one person that I've heard like being set around or her.
Speaker 2: Sister, Sabrina Carpenter has been thrown around too, so.
Speaker 1: She could do a good job. I just don't like.
Speaker 2: I don't think somebody that big should play Brittany because it takes it away.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yah's just me, that's my opinion. I kind of like that idea, but we'll see what happenn't heard much of that because I've been looking at camel milking. Yeah, how's that going? Actually I kind of been really good. They have to utters what did you.
Speaker 3: Learn he actually is?
Speaker 1: And can you milk them? They only after they're pregnant, so I don't think they have it all the time.
Speaker 3: Wait, can't you normally milk something only after it's pregnant?
Speaker 8: Not?
Speaker 1: Cows do stay milk full all the time, I believe, So that's what dairy cows do, right, I don't know. I don't guy.
Speaker 2: You do learn something new every day, you really do. And if there's anybody out there with some real knowledge about the milking of animals, please share it with us at.
Speaker 3: The jubil I was gonna say you didn't learn it from us because all of us have so many questions.
Speaker 1: That's how life should be. Inquisitive. Right now, I see a camel that has more than one? Are you sure it's a camera? You said they had two utters? I thought it was too little. Yeah, but how many? It looks like this one's got four.
Speaker 2: While we go ahead and shole though, while we figure out more recorded utter.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say, that's what's Trending's going to tell you what's next? Oh yeah, to Catch a Cheater is coming up right after this, but we will keep you up to date on how many utters that camel has as as we get it. Utter Watch breaking news. Yeah it is utter Watch twenty five. It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show. Lila is on the phone today for it to Catch a Cheater, and she thinks that her boyfriend of three years named Corey might be messing around on her. So we're about to see if we can help her out and find out if he is. Hopefully he isn't. But Lila, tell us, what's going on. Why do you think Corey might be cheating?
Speaker 10: Yeah, so Brey and I have been together for about three years, and it's we have a really close relationship. So I just want to say that, like I'm never worried about him cheating before. But anyway, so we go to the clubs, you know, all the time together and sometimes we go on our own or like with friends like somebody, which is totally fine because like sometimes you just want to say in the house. So sometimes we go out together and sometimes we go O step really okay. Yeah, So so our friend Lindsay, she knows both of us really well. She was out one night and Corey went out that night too, but I stayed home and Lindsay took a bunch of photos and posted them on Instant and I was just like looking through them, and there's I saw a photo that worried me. So there's a there's a photo of the DJ and he's like in this spotlight, so you can see him and there's all these people around him. There's like a VIP booth, so like because of spotlight, you can't really you can see there's a lot of people, but you can't see the people's faces, but I could see the bodies in the booth, and I could see that there was a girl in the booth sitting on a guy's lap in the booth. Okay, yeah, so so I can't see their faces, but I could see the guy's shoes.
Speaker 5: Like the guy the she's in the lap of, I could see his shoes.
Speaker 10: And I got Corey like really expensive custom made nikes, like you can make nikes, and they're purple and they're green, and they're like one of a kind, like I made them like online, like especially for him. So I don't think there's any way that anybody else could have those nikes for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know when period shoes, you know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so I can't see the faces of anybody, but I can see the shoes. But I feel like I can't, like one hundred under tell if it's Cory or not. So so that's why I called you.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense. Have you said anything to Himry.
Speaker 10: No, And I'm not, like, like you said, like, we have a really good relationship, so I'm not like scared to talk to him about it. But I really don't want to accuse him of something because it might be innocent.
Speaker 5: It might be it might I might be wrong, like they've to get it wrong.
Speaker 10: So yeah, so I'm not I'm not afraid, but I haven't said anything to him yet.
Speaker 1: I mean that's kind of true, though.
Speaker 2: There could have been like a drunk girl just sitting on his lap that he wasn't like excited about.
Speaker 1: He was just fine being a cushion a lap. Yeah. Maybe maybe he was just a lap. Maybe it was just a seat and it wasn't anything, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you also just I don't like push her off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he could, he could, and he probably should have if that was the case, would.
Speaker 1: You be okay with that? If that was the case, somebody was sitting in his lap, But it was like she was just hammered and you know, just jumped on his lap basically, I mean maybe.
Speaker 10: I mean, I guess the picture only shows you, like in the moment, so you don't know what happened before or after that.
Speaker 5: But it's still like she's in it. She is in his.
Speaker 10: Lap, like you know, And it's hard because I can't see their faces, so I don't know if he's like, WHOA, like this is bad, or if he's really into it so right. I mean, I guess he would have to he'd have to say it. He'd have to say, tell me what what was going on before and after that photo? But it doesn't make you feel good, honestly, it makes me feel not great.
Speaker 1: And you trust him or there are other reasons that you might think that he would do that.
Speaker 5: No, I trust him.
Speaker 10: I mean, you know, we have a really good relationship, and when we go out to the club it's you know, it's just him and me together. So I feel like, you know, I wasn't there that night, so I have to kind of like and like I said, like we go to the clubs alone without each other all the time, and I trust him every time. But it's like it don't get photos the next day that make me question that trust. So I bet I care about him light a lot, and like, we have a really good relationship. So I'm just hoping it was like a mistake or like you said, like something just happened in the moment and it just happened to be in the photo.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Well you told us what a grocery store he's a rewards card member at, so we will call up pretend to be from the grocery store and tell him that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that they want, and we'll see if he sends those flowers to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, we'll play a song, Come back and get your tea catchititeter next right in the middle of to catch a Teeter And if you're just Lilah is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of three years, Corey, might have cheated on her. So we're about to see. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a Rewards card member at, and say that he's the lucky winner of thirty six long stem red roses to be delivered anywhere in the entire country, and we'll see if he sends those flowers to Lila or to somebody else. But before we do that, Lila, why don't you refresh everybody's memory about your situation.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so, my good friend postsed some pictures from the club a little bit ago, and there was a picture of a girl and in a guy's lap, and I could tell that the.
Speaker 5: Guy has shoes that there are Corey's shoes. They're like one of a kind custom shoes.
Speaker 10: So I think somebody was in his lap and I don't know how for how long And I don't know the situation. But I want to see if he's going to send me flowers or if he's going to send them to this mystery woman in his lap.
Speaker 1: Okay, And if he sends you flowers, are you still going to ask him about that picture?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean I want to know. I just want to, like, I want to know the situation, what was going on. I mean, maybe she tripped and sell him to his lap for a long time. So I want to I want to hear what he has to say about about that photo.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool, Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Gorble calling from I was looking for a rewards card member named Corey.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's me, Hi, Corey.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say thank you very much for shopping with us here. This must big winter congratulations.
Speaker 9: You want to leave my card there or something. It's so funny because I want to scratch off the morning two for studio.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, double wind day. I guess for you. I don't know about you leaving a card here, but have you seen the promotion that we're doing. Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. We're doing flower delivery now, and you just won thirty six long, slim red roses, a box of chocolates, and a card to be delivered anywhere in the United States absolutely free from our floral apartment.
Speaker 9: That's cool, man, fact, that's awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I'm a big reward I'm a big rewards guy, big rewards guy.
Speaker 1: And which probably helped you win the flowers.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 9: All right? Well, uh all right, so I will Uh I can send them anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yes, And here's how it works. If you know the person you want to send them to right now and you have all the info, I can take it down in just a matter of minutes.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know what I should send to.
Speaker 1: I know perfect. First I would just need the first and the last name of the person you want to send the flowers too.
Speaker 9: Okay, first name is Lilah l I l A.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're there, Okay, did would you like to put anything on a card.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 9: Say this, Okay, I got it. Say you said the rewards thing was a total waste of time. Three flowers Emperial put a period there. Okay, you can add that, ha ha if you want three flowers and three candyka and like sell out the Succa, like with a lot of teas and ks.
Speaker 1: Marie she's give you a hard time about the rewards stuff.
Speaker 6: Uh, oh my god, you don't even know.
Speaker 1: Is this your wife or.
Speaker 9: It's my girlfriend? But like I have the rewards cards for like my rewards cards, so I'm like a big.
Speaker 1: Reward You're a big rewards guy.
Speaker 6: That's oh my god.
Speaker 9: It's like my whole it's a religion.
Speaker 1: How long have you guys been together? It sounds like you haven't got a really fun relationship. Three like three years now, oh three congratulations. That's a good amount of time.
Speaker 9: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: Well. Then I'll also let you know this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 9: I do you know you you're too friendly for those rewards.
Speaker 2: Cars the whole shows here, man, I'm hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we do a segment Cory on the show called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think you're significant other might be messing around, they can have us try to see if you buy that load of crap I was trying to deliver from the grocery store and the series and flowers to them or to somebody else. So your girlfriend Leila is actually on the phone right now, Hi.
Speaker 5: Corey Wary.
Speaker 9: Oh, so you think I'm cheating on you? Why would you think that? Why do you think I'm cheating on you? And use the radio to do it?
Speaker 5: So I don't. I mean, I trust you. But there was this photo.
Speaker 10: So Lindsay posted all those photos from when you all went out like a week ago, and in that photo there's a there's a picture of a girl in your lap. And I could tell because it's your shoes. It's the nikes that I got for you. So I just I trust you. But I saw this photo like there was evidence of a photo, and I just wanted to I wanted to check. I wanted to feel like I could trust you. I guess there's the point. I do trust you, but I wanted to make sure that I can.
Speaker 9: It was kind of dumb. I mean, that girl was so trashed. She was jumping around the whole night. She was completely wrecking the VIP. She was getting pretty handsy with me. I wasn't handsy in her turn. And she probably did sit on my lap a bunch of times actually, but didn't mean anything because she was so bombed and blacked out. She was rolling all over everybody.
Speaker 5: Was it Valerie? Was it Valerie?
Speaker 9: Yes, the Valerie. Yeah, she's like sitting on my lap. She's sitting on everybody's lab by the way. I kept pushing her off my lap, gently setting her aside, trying to make her stop doing it, but she kept doing it to everybody.
Speaker 1: Won't stop jumping on your lap and just pick it up and put it back on the floor.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, dude, worse than that actually, because at least a dog you're listen, Yeah, it was that, And so yeah, she was definitely staying on my lap, but like everyone's lap. She was probably sitting on the DJ's lap at some point.
Speaker 1: Does that make you feel better?
Speaker 5: I mean I think a little bit.
Speaker 10: I mean again, I trust you, Corey, and I think like we've both been to the club before where like people get.
Speaker 5: Handsy with both of us, but we're together. You know what I mean, Like if you happen to the club, you've done it.
Speaker 9: Actually, she mean you know yourself that Valerie is not even with you. I mean she gets you know, she gets like this, so like you shouldn't you know? This is a you got yourself twisted?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I guess it's just that like usually when we're at a club together, like we can kind of monitor the situation and like I can.
Speaker 5: See you, you can see me.
Speaker 10: So this just I did get it confused because I think I just sawt a photo. I didn't know that you were doing that all night. I couldn't tell that from the photo. So it made me worried.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 5: It felt like a like a micro cheet.
Speaker 10: It felt like a little bit of like you had sort of betrayed something.
Speaker 9: All you got to do is ask me just next time. Just ask I mean, you know how I feel about you, you know how serious I am about you, and you know how she is, so yeah, you know, like, don't you.
Speaker 6: Come to me please?
Speaker 5: I do, I do.
Speaker 10: I do trust you, and I do know how she is and I I love you, you know, so I I'll come to you next time. What is the photo or whether we're there, or whether it's you know Valerie or whoever like, I'll I'll just talk to you, because that's what trust is about.
Speaker 2: Think you guys opened up an opportunity though, for communication. With all this, you having clubs in the in the mix, you need to communicate a little harder every time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, or maybe just stop going and going out with Valerie front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: The jubal shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 12: I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right, always right. You're the best, I'm the worst. Well, you're very good looking. I'm not attractive.
Speaker 6: All right, as long as you're willing to admit.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a clothing optional game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of clothing options, macy says a ton of them, and they've got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you or as Victoria, they're also here to help give you clothing options for the times that clothes might be an option for you. Go to Macy's dot com or shopping store and if you want to play Victoria right now, call us up eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil show or go to the Jebelshow dot com if you want to play. And now it's time for Victoria's trash Show. Victoria's got some trash day for you if it takes.
Speaker 3: Proud of this one, by the way. Okay's notes and I thing, I'm ready, here we go. You know, guys, they say when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. Right, yes, you want to know what? They also say, what what do you put yours?
Speaker 1: Victoria?
Speaker 3: You're gonna be wishing life gave you lemons to go make lemonade, because instead they gave they just gave you the biggest beatdown of your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't follow that one all over the place.
Speaker 1: What y'all always go silent?
Speaker 4: That was good.
Speaker 1: You're in the process because I did. What are you getting beat with? If you want to meet me? Where did the lemons coming? Lemonade?
Speaker 3: You don't get no?
Speaker 5: Okay, So you.
Speaker 3: Normally like gives you lemons, you make lemonade, right, so when you play this game, you're gonna be wishing life gave you those lemons. Should go outside and go make lemonade, because instead life just gave you the biggest beat down of your life by me. So like you're gonna be so sad that you lost to me. You're like, dang, I wish like giving lemons instead of making me play the.
Speaker 1: Game, right, I don't know something about beat juice? What Okay, I don't know. That's the thing. I'm just if we're talking about lemonade and juice. I'll try again tomorrow. Oh that was a good though. If you want to play is right after this it's the jew will show.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Can I take your order?
Speaker 6: I'm tall a large black cloth, large black coss.
Speaker 3: Do you mean a venty No?
Speaker 1: I mean he means av Yeah, that's the biggest on.
Speaker 7: Venty is large, twenty.
Speaker 6: Large is large. In fact, cole is large and grande is Vanish for large.
Speaker 1: Event he's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 5: He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three.
Speaker 1: Languages sixty seconds away from America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. But right now it's also your shot one thousand dollars with hits one of six point one pays your bills. Yeah, go to Hits one of six one Seattle dot com and enter the keyword at green right now. That's g R e N and you could be a thousand dollars or that's hits one of six one Seattle dot com. We have a keyword every hour on the tens for hits one of six point one pays your bills. And now it's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on the trivia powerhouse that is Victoria. Ramire is a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Mason's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for You versus Victoria. Elliot, What up? Elliot?
Speaker 5: Thank gods? What's up?
Speaker 2: How are you doing pretty good?
Speaker 1: How are y'all doing wonderful? Thank you for I love your vibe. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: But on more serious notes, how ready slash confident are you that you're gonna win?
Speaker 7: To in I'm pretty confident, you know, my dad, my brother been on it.
Speaker 8: We're two and oh, so.
Speaker 1: You could have just kept that one yourself. Thank you, family. Why we're gonna send Victoria out of this cud hope, And while she's leaving, Elliott, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and Victoria has to be you outright to win? Okay, all right, gotcha? All right, here we go. Your time starts. Now. How many teeth does an adult human typically have? Thirty two? What is the term for the energy and object has due to its motion? Energy? How many strings does the standard violin have?
Speaker 13: Four?
Speaker 2: What is the longest river in the United States?
Speaker 1: In Greek mythology? Who is the king of the gods?
Speaker 2: What is the term for a book It tells the story of a person's life written by that person, autobiography.
Speaker 1: All right, got that, and we'll bring Victoria back into the studio and we'll see if your family can go three and oh against Victoria. Elliott, I think you did a good job to bring Victoria back in your And while she's getting settled, what's something that you would like the world to know today? Elliott?
Speaker 8: You know, friend, love and joy.
Speaker 1: It's a tough time for some people right now, and I just want everybody to feel face and comfortable. So all right, yeah, thank you very much for you win. I won't be very joyful, Victoria. Yeah, you got your work cut out for you today. No pressure killed it, okaysh So thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass. And you have to beat Elliott outright to win. And remember her family is two and oh against you, so really this will be her family will be three and oh if you don't beat.
Speaker 3: Her, got like a baby brother. Also the only four and o or something like.
Speaker 1: Generations of this family will beat you in trivia. Oh yep. And then if you have kids, their kids will also play your kids in trivia. And also, yeah, this goes deep. Today's game goes super deep, Victoria.
Speaker 2: Sure this is for your kids, babies, your future babies.
Speaker 1: They'll pass on a generational loss. All right, Elliott, you can tell Victoria when to go.
Speaker 3: All right, ready, go?
Speaker 2: How many teeths does an adult human typically have? Bro thirty six?
Speaker 1: What is the term for the energy and object has due to its motion? Uh?
Speaker 3: Oh, ind inertia.
Speaker 1: How many streets does the standard violin have eight? What is the longest river in the United States? Colorado River? In Greek mythology? Who is the king of the gods?
Speaker 3: Uh oh oh zeus zeus zeus us?
Speaker 2: What is the term for a book that tells the story of a person's life written by that person?
Speaker 1: Huh? Wait? Answer was it? Wait?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What is a book that tells a story about a person's life written by the person who's life?
Speaker 10: It is?
Speaker 3: So it's like if I write my own life by my book?
Speaker 1: Harass? Wait that like didn't help? Got a biography? That is that a biography? Or is that like someone?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: As right? We're done. All right, let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did. And our normal scoreboard producer Brad is out today, so our social media producer Gabby as your score You're such a joy to be around. I think we know who often this blow for you a little? You got one right and Elliott got five? Wow? Elliott? Yeah, you dominated today. Congratulations. Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you should be proud.
Speaker 1: You did your family proud for generations to come. Now, let my kids, you got one hundred dollars gift cards to Macy's and you are the championship trivia for the day. Let's get the answers now with need what get wrong all of them? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Human adult typically has thirty two dang it as close. The term for the energy and object has due to its motion is called kinetic energy. There are four strings on a standard violin. The Missouri River is the longest river in the United States. What the king of the gods in Greek mythology is Zeus? I said, Zeus, you have the one right. The term for a book that tells the story of a person's life written by that person is an autobiography.
Speaker 1: Bro, If I'm serious, I wrote your book, it's a biography.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I does I wrong? Just kid in?
Speaker 3: Put auto in front of it.
Speaker 1: If it doesn't, that's a joke because I got it wrong. That's a joke. No, I should have got that right. Great job, Elliott, Yeah, thank you for playing. Congratulations. So excited for your kids to be my kids, Victoria the same time every single weekday morning, whereould you want to play? All you have to do is dmos at the Jubil show or go to the jubilshow dot Com.
Speaker 2: First day follow up powered by the ad I think it's Injury Attorneys.
Speaker 3: Online at.
Speaker 1: Dorena is on the phone today for a first date follow up. She's getting ghosted by a dude named Ben, so in a few minutes we'll call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Serena, how long has it been since you heard from Ben?
Speaker 7: It's uh, it's been about three weeks.
Speaker 1: Have you been trying to reach out to him? Yeah? I have been. Was the last time I tried to reach out to him? It was this morning? Okay? Okay? And still nothing?
Speaker 7: Guys, Yeah, you know, times are desperate. What can I say? But you know I haven't heard I haven't heard.
Speaker 5: Back from him yet.
Speaker 1: Have you been blowing him up?
Speaker 7: I've tried not to, but honestly, like I haven't really been able to stop thinking about him for the last three weeks.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, it must have been a really good date if you haven't been able to stop thinking about him and you still want to get in contact with him.
Speaker 7: It was I mean, it was pretty like traditional, but I really liked it because it didn't feel like the app do you know, like it was really nice? Like our plan was dinner and drinks and then maybe a little mini golf.
Speaker 1: Okay, and is that what you did?
Speaker 7: Well, we did dinner and drinks, but we didn't quite make it to the mini golf part. Yeah, probably stuff we didn't want to do in public. You know, we definitely hooked up.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you didn't make it to the mini golf because you guys made it to do something else? Yeah, gotch Were you at his place or yours?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: We were at mine?
Speaker 1: So what happened there?
Speaker 5: I think everything was fine.
Speaker 7: I mean I had a great time, and you know, I don't think it was my place. I try to keep things pretty clean. But you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He was maybe a.
Speaker 5: Bit of a germophobe.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm just worried that maybe the hookup was bad for him, or maybe I mean, maybe he has a girlfriend.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: There's my mind has been kind of running wild.
Speaker 2: Did it seem like that was just kind of one of those things like leading up to you guys going out that it was just kind of be maybe more of a you know, one time deal.
Speaker 7: I didn't get that feeling, but maybe I was reading into it.
Speaker 1: How did you leave things?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: Did he stay the night? Did he leave right after high five? Fist bomb?
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know. It was fine.
Speaker 7: I mean I didn't think we left things weird like he did stay over?
Speaker 5: He left the next morning, and.
Speaker 1: He left normal. He didn't like, you know, wake up and then try to sneak out or rush out like he didn't want to talk to you.
Speaker 6: No, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Did he stay by? Were you still asleep? Heap?
Speaker 7: It all seemed very I don't know how else to describe it. It's like we clicked so well and I didn't get any weird feelings. And when he left he said bye. He didn't he didn't fist bump me or anything.
Speaker 1: And you've been trying to get ahold of him a lot for three weeks. Has he responded to anything.
Speaker 5: No, I haven't heard from him at all.
Speaker 1: That's not a good sign. Okay, we'll try to figure it out for you. Then we'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you, and hopefully get you another date if you still want. Okay, okay, all right, we'll play a song. Come back, do your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of our first date follow up, if you're just joining us, Serena is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Vince. We're about to call him and see if we can get him to tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date. But first, Serena, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 7: So we had a fantastic date. Everything went well, the chemistry was amazing. We had all the pieces, emotional and physical. But I haven't heard from him for about three weeks now, and.
Speaker 1: You have no idea why he hasn't answered anything since he left her house that morning. No, I don't know how many times have you tried to get ahold of him? Just like ballpark?
Speaker 7: I mean too many times, I guess if I had to put a number on it, you know.
Speaker 1: Where he lost his phone for three weeks.
Speaker 2: So to ignore somebody that much though, I mean, if you had a great time, you would find a way to get here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would. All right, Well, let's see I let's see if we get a hotel, so you ready for us to call him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi man, speak to Ben. Please.
Speaker 6: This is Ben Ben.
Speaker 1: Hey man, how are you? My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show. Hi Ben, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm doing great, just hanging out awesome.
Speaker 1: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 6: I can't say that I that I really have. What is just about?
Speaker 1: No worries? We do a segment on our show it's called the first Date follow Up. What that is is if where you go out on a day with someone and you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're being ghosted. So we got an email about you from one of our listeners.
Speaker 6: I see, Okay, you.
Speaker 1: Have any idea who might be trying to get a hold of you that you've been ghosting?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I have an idea.
Speaker 1: Who do you think it is?
Speaker 6: Holly?
Speaker 1: Is it Serena? You are one hundred percent correct? Congratulations. We don't have anything to give you for being correct, but yes, it's Serena. She told us about your date. She said that she thought things went really well and great actually, and said she liked you a lot. But she's confused because you haven't talked to her for like three weeks and she's wondering what the reason is. Did you lose your phone?
Speaker 14: No, I couldn't lose my phone. I mean the day was really good. You know, we just had great conversation, really connected.
Speaker 1: Okay, it sounds like a good reason to go somebody to me.
Speaker 14: Well, I mean, to be honest, it was the uh hands, she has really wet hands.
Speaker 1: She has wet hands.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you know, it's just a kind of a personal pet peeve of mine. And I was just like, I don't know, a little bit of a termophobe, my like keep getting clean and nice.
Speaker 1: And like how wet are the hands? Though? Like where you would go to one?
Speaker 6: I mean it was it was pretty moist.
Speaker 14: I mean I remember one time she came and like carreshed my face, and I swear to god, I thought it was it was like a dog looking.
Speaker 6: My eyes closed. Nothing against her, you know that.
Speaker 14: I guess that that's sometimes like a thing in a condition, But I don't know, it's just not really for me.
Speaker 6: I figured it would just be easier to stay away from that.
Speaker 1: But it's like, what if it was just nerves.
Speaker 2: It's the first time she's any time with you, so she got nervous and maybe a little anxiety and got sweaty palms. That's supposed to be cute. That's a compliment. She was so into who you made her palm sweaty.
Speaker 14: That's true, But I don't know, it's just I guess I didn't really want to continue that. After that, I just couldn't get the hands out of my head.
Speaker 1: And you can treat that, though, But you can treat that, You can get botox in your hands to make it stop.
Speaker 2: Well, if you really like somebody, there's ways to get around sweaty hands.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm not sure we can do.
Speaker 14: I mean some people maybe, but I don't know if we can't.
Speaker 6: She can't, Okay, it was.
Speaker 14: Almost supernatural, how much moisture was coming out of it. I was very almost concerned about it. I mean, I've shicken hands with people, yes, I'm a bit of a term of folk, but I mean this.
Speaker 6: Was like on a whole other level, and you just can't.
Speaker 1: You can't overlook the sweaty palms.
Speaker 14: Honestly, No, I mean, I'm a bit of a particular guy and we all have our things, you know, so.
Speaker 1: Right, so you're nice. Some people might be a sweaty palm person, you know what I mean. It's like, hey, I'm I'm I like but I like bombs. It's not you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: You know, thank you for telling us. Appreciate it, and I will let you know now though, that Serena is actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, Oh my god.
Speaker 7: I I'm so sorry. I know, I know that my hands get super sweaty, but only when I'm nervous. I promise they're not like that all the time.
Speaker 1: I promise.
Speaker 7: I was just I was so excited and really nervous.
Speaker 6: Gosh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 14: I kind of feel bad now just not even talking to you about it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's an awkward conversation to have, Like I feel like that would be a weird thing to ask somebody on a first date. You know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have to say, like, I totally get it, and I mean I really like you and I thought we had a lot of fun. I mean, you could you could tell how much I like you. You could feel it when I touched your cheek how much I like.
Speaker 1: It's actually really sweet.
Speaker 14: You know, I guess I never I never was able to take that as a compliment, but you know, to how your horiting's brought And you know, I never really thought that, uh, sweaty.
Speaker 6: Palms could be refined for me.
Speaker 14: But you know, I really had an amazing time on our date too, and you know I really thought anymore a great connection.
Speaker 1: Look at that, Serena. You're helping change his whole outlook on sweaty Palms. When would you like to go out with Serena again? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah I would, I would, honestly another lesson here.
Speaker 2: Three weeks does not mean it's over. You just keep calling until you get a hold of that person.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Serena.
Speaker 7: We'll figure something out for the sweaty palms. Maybe I don't know, maybe next time we'll just look up in the shower.
Speaker 4: I know what.
Speaker 6: That sounds really great?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll congratulations.
Speaker 12: You go.
Speaker 5: First day follow up.
Speaker 1: I don't want to freak you out, but you you should be totally freaking out right now. Why it's a double show. If you haven't started thinking about Valentine's Day yet? Oh, it's right around the corner. But not to worry. One of the world's most important people, Gwyneth Paltrow, has your back amazing every holiday, her website Goop Goop posts a gift guide with ridiculous things that no actual person who's not an incredibly wealthy celebrity could ever buy. So we'll go over what the super relatable and down to earth celebrity Gwyneth Paltrow says that you should buy your significant other for Valentine's Day next it's a double show. Do you have an extra twenty one thousand dollars? Is just burning a hole in your pocket? I wish well if you do, then you're in luck because the super relatable and down to earth celebrity who's just like us, except way better and way more important, Gwyneth Paltrow has released her Valentine's Gift guide on her website Goop.
Speaker 4: Yay.
Speaker 1: It's always fun to go over her gift guide because there are things on there that nobody who's a person would ever be able to afford. But what does Gwyneth Paltrow say you should get your significant other for Valentine's Day this year? Well, there's simple things like a heart shaped bar of lotion. Oh, I like it. That's cute. It's only three eighty dollars.
Speaker 2: Wait, I was like, you can make it instead of whittling wood. Why don't you just go get a bar of soap and whittle it in adam heart bar.
Speaker 3: Of dove diet pink and then cut it into a hearty come and pay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her going over Gwyneth Paltrow's Valentine's Steak Gift guide from her website group in eighteen carrot gold and diamond wide triptitchpangled bracelet. I would love that. Oh sounds nice, beautiful. I'm scared it would only set you back twenty one thousand dollars. Oh what wireless?
Speaker 2: Don't you even wonder, like for a minute, what it would be like to be dating somebody that could.
Speaker 1: Spoil you like that?
Speaker 2: I know you're not used to being spoiled like that, And all of a sudden, somebody you hit the jackpot decides to give you a twenty one thousand dollars bracelet that wasn't stolen.
Speaker 3: I feel if a man I'm way that goes and takes me to Chipotle and buys much potle b hole so I can't imagine twenty one thousand dollars, Like you know how me Chipotle bules I can get me.
Speaker 1: And that's how most people feel, because most people can't shop on Gwyneth's Pals Shows Gift Guide ever. I just want to work at Goop and like be the person that gets a try all this stuff and put it on a list. I feel like if somebody gave me a twenty one thousand dollars bracelet for Valentine's Day, we probably would be the last Valentin's Day together because I'm like, you made bad financial decisions. Like also, you can't match that pressure. Yeah for real. There's also a one Italian versional blanket wrap virgin wal Like, is it a virgin sheep? I g yeah, maybe I'm not sure. How did God? That's when you know you're rich. The value on virgins is real. How do you know of a virgin?
Speaker 3: The sheep is a virgin, though, I don't make sure it's not around any other sheeps.
Speaker 2: Or maybe you just like own it and you see that it doesn't do anything. It just stands by itself in a corner.
Speaker 1: That's why it's four hundred and seventy five dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's a virgin or maybe it's like never been touched, so that would make the WL even more special.
Speaker 1: Exactly. I guess in all the way, it's not bad. I'm rich. I can't have regular sky yeah, I mean virgin war On geth Paltrow's Gift Guide for Valentine's Day. There's also a deluxe gold plated edition of Let's Get Closer, a conversation game for couples. Why is it gold plated? Why not? It's Gwyneth Paltrow car game. The Gift Guide, which is always things that are just ridiculous. Normally that game will cost you thirty dollars, but the gold plated edition costs you four dollars.
Speaker 3: Just for the extra special person in your life.
Speaker 1: I love these games. I think these games are so cool.
Speaker 2: Every time I see them ads pop up, I was like, dang, I wish I had somebody I could play this, like sexy Jangle with that's.
Speaker 3: So sexy Jenga.
Speaker 1: Yeah really?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean but gold plated again, that's one of those I wonder what that life would be.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a waste of money.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just go get regular drink? You don't get a gold Jenga.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a waste of money sitting in your house.
Speaker 1: It is a waste. But also, don't you just want to touch it? No, I would love to experience that. What if you have somebody who has enough money to buy you the gold plated edition of the game, they also have assistance to play it for you. Let's watch them play. I don't want to actually do the questions and stuff. We'll just watch them play. That's a little kinky, it's more fun. I don't think that's appropriate. Transparent turntable? What what's a turntable for? Record taking?
Speaker 2: The plays records like DJ's you see a record player is called a record player because it's Gwyneth Paltrow's website.
Speaker 1: You can't say record player.
Speaker 2: That sounds so basically it's called That's what it's always called for DJs.
Speaker 1: What turntable? Yes, that's still be Yeah, it's called a turntable or record player, same thing, right, Okay, but that's one and fifty dollars. Wait, why is it expensive because it's give me guy.
Speaker 2: Everything on there is just ridiculous. You don't even want to touch it. You're gonna get fingerprints all over it if you try to play on like the.
Speaker 1: Thing a person full spectrum and for red spot. Oh, that kind of sounds a nice. That's the one thing. Did you have one of those? Do you understated? A spa? Yes? Okay, but it wasn't a red sauna. Uh, it was hot both like yeah, okay, I do both things in it, but they're very expensive. That's eight thousand dollars Valentine's that become a nice gift. I would like that. I would be a nice gift. You'd really use it all the time. Yeah, And of course Gwyneth Paltrow also wants you to think about getting the instifacial collection plasma stimulated growth factor serum whatever that is.
Speaker 2: Well, are they using your plasma? Is it like giving you the option to go to get the treatment or is it the the plasma that they created and stuck a mind?
Speaker 3: I Oh, I can't what that d I would say. I don't know anything you just said right now.
Speaker 2: Well, because when they take your blood and they put it through the little ringer, you get the plasma from yourself and that's like gold for your skin. But then they also have synthetic plasma that they create in labs, which is different that they put in a bottle, and I think that the potency starts to drop after a certain amount of time.
Speaker 1: Sorry I'm a.
Speaker 2: Skin nerd, but yeah, So I'm just curious because they will charge you a lot for that stuff.
Speaker 1: I just don't know if it's as effective. If it's not a treatment, I'm not sure. But it's Gwynys Paltrow, so it's probably virgin plasma. Okay, I'm like, girl, just go get a lotion. I can't two hundred bucks I'm blood to put on your face. Yeah, that's a weird Valentine's Day gift. I would love it. Actually interesting. It's a great treatment for your face. It works. There's also the Goop Exclusive Voyage Kit. It has all the lux essentials you'll ever need for playful nights with your partner. What on a.
Speaker 2: Voyage, So it's like you're going on a voyage with your partner tonight, including mesh.
Speaker 1: Undeath that read spank me in French? Other pasties. How do you see spank me in French? Does it say hall spank spank me? I don't know. It's a smack. Maybe that's it that comes with it. Sack.
Speaker 3: That's French, right, yeah, because you'd be great.
Speaker 1: It's only two hundred and twenty five bucks.
Speaker 2: Though that's not that's the mesh panties are the most affordable thing on this list.
Speaker 1: Yes, they are, probably because they're not gold plated virginal. It's Virgin's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 2: So Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag are suing Los Angeles over their home burning down in the wildfire.
Speaker 1: Can you do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but they are, And I guess Spencer's parents are also a part of this suit because their house burned down just moments after Heidi and Spencer's did.
Speaker 1: They are sighting and it's.
Speaker 2: That the fire was inescapable and unavoidable consequence due to how the city was managed with their water supply in the area. So a lot of this has to do with the water. But I wonder if they do have a case, if this would turn into some kind of class action, because you could have a say, a lot of people everybody in LA now suing the state, right and saved lawyers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, and that was the areas where they live, definitely, you know, Yeah, I guess you could see them.
Speaker 3: Well, if you don't, if you're not someone who has like a really good lawyer either, I feel like you can kind of piggyback off everyone who does.
Speaker 1: So that tells you that, right, That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like if they if they make it a class action, but then they could bankrupt the city with that. It's probably kind of already in that state now anyway, exactly.
Speaker 1: And it sounds like it was mismanaged all around, from the water stuff beforehand to what was going on even during. Yeah, it sounds like they made a lot of mistakes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know what they would even be seeking. I guess they're seeking an undisclosed amount of money and asking for attorney's fees to be paid for and a trial by jury, so you know a jury.
Speaker 1: Like a jury will definitely side with them, yeah for sure. And half of them have their house is also burned down.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be like, uh, but what happens if a city goes bankrupt?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Oh, are you jubile?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I mean I think LA is pretty much bankrupt anyway already.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, I know think I don't know if anybodyould actually be able to get any money. I don't know how that would play out, but as soon as anybody starts hearing about this, now that it's making news, I feel like there's going to be a lot of people that want to jump on.
Speaker 1: This and see how it goes.
Speaker 2: Another news, Starbucks is making positive changes to its policies. They're bringing back the condiment bars, so they'll be a little sugar packet. There's going to be milk there for you to do.
Speaker 1: It take it away, I guess interesting. And the cinnamon.
Speaker 2: I've been going through the drive through so much that I haven't even noticed, but you know, all the little cool shakers so you can personalize it for yourself. But they're also bringing back how they would write the customers' names on cups because they'd stop doing that. But they want to go back to the old coffee house vibe that they used to be. They feel like they've gone too far away from that, and now they're trying to dial it back in.
Speaker 3: The last thing I heard about Starbucks with people went on shrike.
Speaker 1: So but you know what, dial it back in? You know what, Maybe that'll do.
Speaker 2: It, but you know what you're going to like if you do sit in there and drink your coffee. There will be free refills. They are drinking coffee, every coffee, every type of coffee. Yeah, seventeen. Yeah, it says that. What it says as long as you're sitting in there drinking coffee that you refills. Wow, they're gonna probably cap that at some point, but right now that's the idea.
Speaker 1: They're all day and drink forraffuccinos for free.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if you're somebody under eighteen, like we used to hang out on the McDonald's parking lot, you learn about this, you're gonna relieve Starbucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I was in high school. They don't know what they just asked for.
Speaker 2: Would you line up to smell the world's most stinky flower? Okay, well there's thousands of people that are so twenty twenty five is a year for the.
Speaker 1: Patricia I think Patricia flower.
Speaker 2: It's the world's most foul smelling flower in Sydney, Australia, the one.
Speaker 1: That only blooms for like a couple of seconds or something. Yeah, I don't think it. Yeah, it's the corpse flower.
Speaker 2: It doesn't bloom for very long and it's so stinky that people have lined up to try to catch a whiff. So far, around twenty thousand people have showed up hoping to catch a glimpse of this. That's so insane but also kind of awesome.
Speaker 1: I definitely would be like I would do that. I would want to know what it is.
Speaker 3: I would see you doing that, jubil me personally, I could be any world.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of magical and don't you want to know that magical stinky it is? Like that's a big claim to call it the most disgusting, Like how disgusting?
Speaker 1: I know one person there every was like grosser, just like that, like its bloom once a year, happens all the time.
Speaker 5: Gubiles dirty little secret?
Speaker 1: He hey, hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I do?
Speaker 1: Sweet?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 11: I would say about four years ago when I first met my partner at the time, we met at work. One of our work mutual work friends was having a party that they invited us all to. During that party, everybody was drinking, everybody, you know, started getting wild, and one thing led to another where one of our colleagues and another colleague just started going at it in front of like everybody.
Speaker 1: Like not like just actually now intimately going on.
Speaker 11: Actually yeah, and so like my girlfriend, this is like our first time really hanging out and being together as like a couple, and so we're just like, what's going on? And so transition a little bit further down the road. The guy that was involved in that has an older brother that also works with us. We left that place, we remained friends with everybody, and about six seven months ago, maybe prior to that, we found out that the older brother is now dating the previous girl that was basically swinging at the party, and they just got married today. And it's like now the brothers they live together, like, and so me and my partner are just like, oh, do we ever tell them or do we just not say anything that we know that the younger brother boned your girlfriend at one point our party?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the brothers live together, and they had both owned the same girl, and now that girl is going to marry the older brother. But she even never told the older brother that she hooked up with his little brother at nobody knows.
Speaker 1: Wow, No, I think you let that one work itself out. I mean it's gonna come out eventually. Don't leave those steal alone in her room though, but thank you, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. That's fun.
Speaker 6: Appreciate it. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Have a good one. Hello, Hey, what's up. Do you have a dirty little secret? I do?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 13: So, I was, I have to be a really good girlfriend and we can find each other.
Speaker 5: All the time, and it's really her r. He's a lot of secret. But to kind of get her in the.
Speaker 13: Mood and keep going in the mood when she's doing sexy time with her boyfriend, she has to be watching adult quote unquote programming because she just has to, and because her boyfriend doesn't really quite do it for and she can't tell him that's great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, exactly, yep. And I was like, no way, So I was, yeah, secret, that's rough.
Speaker 1: So I really respect problem solvers. That's true. So she saw there was a problem and she figured out how to feel it.
Speaker 5: When you said, isn't this isn't the secret really in the fact that she doesn't do it for.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, definitely. Yeah. And when you said she has to watch I was thinking SpongeBob was going to be the answer and that was going to be weirder for me. She's not like you. Well, thank you for telling us your little secret.
Speaker 5: Oh you're welcome heart. You guys are awesome things.
Speaker 4: What's your dirty little secret.