Speaker 1: Look at that. Hi, guys, welcome to an exciting episode of bull Chat. Well, well, I don't know if it's gonna be excited to an exciting episode of one more Time. Welcome to an exciting episode of bull Chat. Yay, that worked.
Speaker 2: I didn't barely even said it.
Speaker 1: I heard it.
Speaker 2: This is the sister podcast or serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: See if you're watching on YouTube, see the big banner behind us, that's serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm supposed to take that down. It's okay, let's not say any bad things.
Speaker 1: I won't okay. Why do you have old Man mints?
Speaker 2: They came in the old Man candy box, the breath safe.
Speaker 1: This specific type of mint, the one that has like a mint within a mint. Yeah, the inception of it all. Yeah, this is an old Man mint. I don't hate it. These are actually my personal favorite mints.
Speaker 2: Old Man mints are like reads. Do you remember those?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Sirts? Never SERTs.
Speaker 1: Also, guys watching on YouTube, how do you like our four K camera? Can you see like my alopecia and four.
Speaker 2: K it's a little dark.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know how to fit that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I genuinely don't anyway, shirts had retsin who? Shirts had retsin SERTs? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What SERTs?
Speaker 2: They're mints like that.
Speaker 1: Oh you never heard of SERTs.
Speaker 2: It's that long ago.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: No freaking way, dude, Hold on a second. Okay, there's no like, hold on, I want you to tell. Oh, I guess I can tell. I know you still make fun of me. I like to go to Google.
Speaker 1: I go to Google too.
Speaker 2: Okay, when did they stop making shirts? Probably only like five years ago eighteen?
Speaker 1: Well can you click images?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh you've never seen those.
Speaker 1: I've had SERTs before. I like SERTs. Yeah, yeah, those are delicious. They stopped making them.
Speaker 2: They did that. Apparently they stopped making him in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: That's depressing, it really is. Oh. I want to tell you guys about a podcast they started listening to.
Speaker 2: Here we Go. It's great a podcast podcasts. You know what in the podcasts? I started listening to Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: No, this is just one that I genuinely found interesting. So I thought you guys might like it.
Speaker 2: You don't produce it at all.
Speaker 1: No, it's called you're wrong about they have one. I started listening to it because I don't know how but the Challenger disaster got on my Reddit page. I remember where I was, and really, can you tell me about it? Like I'm genuinely going down like a rabbit hole. I found out that the contrary to popular belief, the Challenger did not explode. They added explosion sounds in post because otherwise you were just looking at silence. What Yes, all of the news channels afterwards added explosions which should not have been a thing. But it did not explode. They actually died upon like they probably passed out, but there was no explosion. What you saw was just jet fuel like streaming out really fast. But otherwise they have descented into the water really fast, and that's how they died. I had the impact.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's true. It is actually why because someone said so.
Speaker 1: No, it's the actual reports.
Speaker 2: Really they didn't find the whole thing intact it exploded blew out.
Speaker 1: No, because it hit the water at the impact, that's how it disagree. No, that is literally what happened.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: This is why we can never do a history podcast because I would give you a fact from a textbook and you'd be like, I'm an independent investigator out of my own investigation. Turns out it's aliens.
Speaker 2: A fact from a textbook is one thing with some idiots on a podcast.
Speaker 1: Not wait all this, it's from the house investigation into it. No, the O rings expanded.
Speaker 2: I know about the O rings that it shouldn't have gone because it was too cold that morning.
Speaker 1: Well, and they can't do too high and they can't do too cold. Yeah, but yeah, there was no explosion.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't believe that. But anyway, it's true.
Speaker 1: I lived it, but what you lived is not.
Speaker 2: You weren't even alive. I wasn't, but I lived it. I was at the nurse's office because I was pretending to be sick. Of course, my mom took me home. I was watching game shows, and all of a sudden they broke in and the thing blew up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't explode. And the bodies they found in the ocean and they were intact.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't want to have to discussion right now.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you that's what happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm glad. Thank you for enlightening me. You don't have to look it up, you do any research. It's fine. I get if that's what you heard that's okay, but.
Speaker 1: The Challenger didn't. Actually, this is from History Channel. The Challenger does History. A cloud of tire and engulfed to the Space Shuttle just seventy three seconds after a liftoff at an LTGU to forty six thousand feet looked like an explosion, like the media called it, and even NASA officials mistakenly described it that way initially, but later investigation showed that, in fact, there was no detonation or explosion in the way we commonly understand the concept.
Speaker 2: They said, it broke apart, that's explosion. Okay, okay, anyway, have you ever pretended to know about something or like something?
Speaker 1: Just yeah, I like to pretend that I know that about explosions more than NASA and a House committee investigating it.
Speaker 2: Just to make someone happy or make them like you or something like that. Sure, just go along with yes whatever the yes, Yeah, I did that this weekend. Oh yeah, Like I pretended that I knew a little bit more and cared a little bit more about Harry Potter than I actually do.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you like Harry Potter? Yes or no? I can't answer that question. Have you seen all eight movies I have not seen one movie. Have you read seven books?
Speaker 2: Not a one? Have you?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess there's.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of wizardry or fantasy.
Speaker 1: The Harry Potter books and movies are foundational for me as a millennial. Those came out during my time of childhood. So the movies, the books, you name it like, they have like such a deep like connection with me. I love them. My favorite is the fourth one, the Goblet of Fire. Best book, also best movie. Cry about it if you don't like it. It gives me such good, like fall cozy vibes for me.
Speaker 2: That was more Curious George read all the books, seen the movies. My favorite was already swallowed the puzzle Swallowed the Puzzle Piece, How to go to the Hospital?
Speaker 1: What I read? All the books, they're like fifteen pages.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of books. Okay, there's a whole lot of the Man with the Yellow Hat everything. There's a lot of books.
Speaker 1: Did you watch the one that came out in two thousand and five with the Jack Johnson soundtrack?
Speaker 2: Curious George More.
Speaker 1: I saw that in theaters with my mom. It's graded g it is one of the It's like my feel good movie, like whenever I'm really sad. I watched Curious George. It's just so cute and it feels like a warm hug like Paddington. That movie does the same for me.
Speaker 2: See, I was not a fan of Paddington or b Bar.
Speaker 1: They were like the movies, the Curious George movie and the Paddington movie. Okay, not the books. I don't. I don't read those.
Speaker 2: You did it?
Speaker 1: No, I was Thomas tank engine kid.
Speaker 2: Yeh see, we're such It was so different generations, like like it was all like Beverly Cleary for me, and I didn't really like those books. Ramona Quimby all that stuff. Do you have any idea what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: I don't know, not at all.
Speaker 2: And uh yeah those are that? That was my girl? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Who were the three people in Harry Potter? Like that?
Speaker 2: The Harry Potter guy?
Speaker 1: The guy?
Speaker 2: Oh you know, because like every time that.
Speaker 1: Who were the other two? Who are his two pals? Them?
Speaker 2: Old man?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the.
Speaker 2: Rumpel still skin right. It's not like it was like Crumboltz or something. What was his name?
Speaker 1: No, Crumbholtz is an actor from Santa Claus was also most recently an Oppenheimer.
Speaker 2: Like Rupert or something.
Speaker 1: Rubius is his first name right, last name is Schmidt, Rubius Schmidt, Harry Potter's best friend, Rubius Schmidt.
Speaker 2: Everyone, yes, No, it's Hagrid, right, and then Haggard, No, no, it's Hagreat okay. And then there was the girl also, Emma Stone.
Speaker 1: That is also correct. I'm a Stone is not in Harry Potter. I forgot, I forget stuff Hermione Granger.
Speaker 2: I sat in the big chair, took a picture. I went to the big Harry Potter the experience.
Speaker 1: Who's his red headed friend?
Speaker 2: That's red?
Speaker 1: So let me just get this straight. It's Harry Potter, his friend the giant. Yes, and Rubius Schmidt right, his other female friend Emma Stone, yes, and Haggard and no, and Ron Weasley but what did you call him? Howard Ron Howard Ron Howard.
Speaker 2: Oh and just big important phone call just came through, so he's got to take that. Yes, so it it's it's in Actually it's not time squots in Harold Square. So it's the Harry Potter Experience. I believe that it's called it's a it's one of those. Uh, I don't think it's a pop up thing, but because it looked pretty permanent to me, I don't know how long it's going to be there. But you go through all the rooms and the houses, and they've all kinds of stuff from the movies, costumes and pictures and stuff and like. So I posted I posted a story from inside the Harry Potter thing and Harold Square. Oh and you know, and I.
Speaker 1: Didn't even see your posts.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And I don't know. I don't know a whole lot about it. So people are like, yeah, what house are you in? And I'm like, and I had to ask my friend, I'm what house am I?
Speaker 1: You're a hufflepuff?
Speaker 2: No, I was an eagle thing raven nest.
Speaker 1: You are not raven claw.
Speaker 2: But that's what I do.
Speaker 1: Are not a raven claus.
Speaker 2: That's where I went through. That's what I chose on the little band. You chose it because you liked the bird. It looked like an eagle to me. I liked it.
Speaker 1: No, we could take a quick Harry Potter quiz because I think people would actually want to know you are one hundred percent a hufflepuff. A hufflepuff, yes, you because I could show you. Okay, start quiz. Okay, all right, here go through these. You are making a PowerPoint presentation for a class project. I don't know how to use computers. You take charge, organize everything, and end up doing most everything. Do as little as you can the perks of a group project. Oh my god, yeah, closet Harry Potter fan perhaps shut, perhaps not do a little of everything, or do most of the research and writing. But let other people make it flashy. That so you're going to research and just let other people make it look flashy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it looks better that way, is it? My raven Claw?
Speaker 1: Probably Slytherin question two, do you cheat in class? Absolutely not. You try an not to not to, but sometimes the only way to stay afloat. Yes, a fair amount everybody does it if you count sharing answers and helping friends who are struggling.
Speaker 2: Now was this when I was in school?
Speaker 1: No, it's now, because how often are you taking tests? Now?
Speaker 2: I try not to, but I did sometimes a little bit. I wrote a little, tiny little pieces of paper. Put it when you.
Speaker 1: Die, you hope to be wealthy enough to provide for many generations of your family. Have achieved success and traveled the world, be surrounded by a lifelong friends, or I have learned everything there is to know the first one. Be wealthy enough to provide for many generations of your family.
Speaker 2: Yes, I want my kids to be all good.
Speaker 1: Okay. You see a group of bullies picking on a nerd, you probably push them. Go up to the bullies and yell in their faces. Find the nerd afterwards and reach out to him. Sympathize with the nerd, but walk on by, or think it's a little funny.
Speaker 2: Because I don't want to get beat up. We just I would go up to the nerd after and put my arm around him or her.
Speaker 1: You would do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, which of these would you most improve in your life? Would most improve your life saving more money, learning a new skill, taking a trick, learning a new language, or using AI to do my homework for me?
Speaker 2: At this point, it's saving more money. Okay, that's what's Yeah, that's what's up.
Speaker 1: What is holding you back from your dream? Nothing? I'm free. My back pain ouch. I just don't have enough time you that's not an option.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's in there somewhere.
Speaker 1: No, you have three options.
Speaker 2: I don't have enough time, Okay.
Speaker 1: Only three more? Five? More questions left. Which of these entertainment professions most appeals to you? Agent, screenwriter, movie star, entertainment lawyer.
Speaker 2: Ooh uh, that the focus keeps going in and out on this camera, by the way.
Speaker 1: Because you keep waving your hands.
Speaker 2: I didn't move. I didn't even move. Okay, see did you see it?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 2: I didn't move.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, which one of them?
Speaker 2: I don't like any of them?
Speaker 1: Can you just pick one the actor? I guess? Great. How do you flirt with someone you like? You don't. You'll tell someone straight up if you like them, try to have a real deep conversation. You make witty jokes and smile cooly to charm the pants off them. That you deliver a cheesy pick up or wink at them. No, that okay, you make witty.
Speaker 2: Jokes, witty jokes and smile. It's up.
Speaker 1: In high school, your favorite extracurricular with student government, a sports team, a student club, or a debate academic team.
Speaker 2: I was a radio geek, so I guess a student club.
Speaker 1: Okay? Done? Four more. Get home from the corner store and notice you were a little under charge. Do you drive back to the store and pay the difference? Don't worry about it's only a few dollars off. Tell them next time you shot there if you ever go back and or can't believe your luck next time.
Speaker 2: Depending on what it is and what store it is, your.
Speaker 1: Idea of a worthwhile summer vacation is hanging out and catching up with friends back home, parachuting or diving off the cliffs of Acapulco, curling up with a good book on the porch, or summer school beach which one is that I don't know? Parachuting or no clips?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Never? Why can't I just go to a beach because that's not one of the options.
Speaker 2: But that none of those are my ideal vacations.
Speaker 1: Hanging out and catching up with friends back.
Speaker 2: Home, sure I do that all the time. It's not a vacation, So curling up with a good book on the porch, I don't curl on porches, summer school, no parachuting off the clifs about which? Never parachuting my life. Well, let's jump off a cliff the first one.
Speaker 1: Find friends, you hear a girl in your class, just switch to writing the same essay topic you've been working on since September. So angry, you make an appointment with the professor and slip in how you came up with the idea. First, resent her from afar, but say nothing. Don't care. Your good work will speak for yourself. Or confront her and ask her to not copy your idea. The third one, okay, how do you want your time alone? When you want it? What? I don't know? Tell your friends it's reflection time and retreat to your room. Cancel on a movie date with friends, disappear for long periods, dot a word or do errands and go for a drive.
Speaker 2: That one.
Speaker 1: That one, yep, it's on them. Last question. When planning a group chip, you are the one who worries about most travel plans and lodging. That let others worry about the destinations and logistics. You're just along for the ride. Follow the leader and cast your vote when needed. Recommend some trip planning mops.
Speaker 2: First one, all day, okay, you are a raven nest.
Speaker 1: You're not raven nests. That's not a I can't Oh my god, come.
Speaker 2: On, dude, this is sor what dumb quiz? All right, we'll be back right after this. I'm Wilfrid Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years. And yeah, okay, so what house am I in? Andrew? Let's see, did I take the wrong path at the Harry Potter place? Come on, now, are you kidding me? I think about the wrong wand.
Speaker 1: I have to literally sign up for this whole entire website after all of that.
Speaker 2: After all of that, it was all clickbait, Andrew, I'm telling you, I'm Raven Hat.
Speaker 1: You're not Raving Hat.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, I'm the bird. Look, it keeps getting foggy out of focus. Can we can we just move on to something else? I literally yeah, because I just didn't give you an answer. I'm telling you I'm the Raven Hi.
Speaker 1: So I'm so pissed off because I just signed up for probably like a spam website.
Speaker 2: Did you have to buy an app or something?
Speaker 1: I just signed up for work amax, dot com whatever, by your option?
Speaker 2: Hold on, where'd you get that quiz? Though? Like? What did you search for to get that Harry Potter house quiz? It's not even like an official Harry Potter thing.
Speaker 1: No, because everyone just knows that because there was this Potter More thing. So you could just rip the questions from that.
Speaker 2: Maybe this Halloween, I'll be Harry Potter.
Speaker 1: If you don't know Harry Potter, don't be Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess people are gonna ask me questions. Yes, I'll just wave my wand as they go in.
Speaker 1: I'd say you're probably either a hufflepuff or a gryffindor.
Speaker 2: Those wands are like two hundred dollars a universal.
Speaker 1: Do you know that? When I went to the play back when it was two parts, it was we got free ones. I have a free wind at home, like a hardcore one. Yeah. Wow, the play I will say, you mean like a Broadway show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wasn't a big fan because I saw it was still playing. Yeah, it's just a play though it's not the actual It's not like there's no music. I was worried for a hot sec that it was gonna have music, and then I was gonna laugh because sometimes that happens. Okay, like Back to the Future. There were a couple of musical numbers where I was.
Speaker 2: Like, I want to see that's so bad. It was good, I really do it was nice. Scary said they took some parts out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Libyans they.
Speaker 2: Took that out.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Is that is that like not okay to say Libyans and run away from them?
Speaker 1: Maybe? I don't know.
Speaker 2: He said they changed some stuff to make it more PC.
Speaker 1: Well now I'm really I mean, honestly, it's not like Back to the Future and needed that much. Right? Was that?
Speaker 2: Was that movie so offensive?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I mean outside of the man like actually trying to like do bad things to his mom, and also the fact that the mom tries to hook up with her own son but they didn't know. That's a little weird.
Speaker 2: He didn't know, and.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter if you don't know. It still was like a weird plot point, like who's writing that? And then like nobody stepped in and was like, hey, so he's the mom is trying to hook up with the son.
Speaker 2: He can't blame.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's so funny him back in time. He didn't know.
Speaker 1: He knew. That's why he didn't want to hook up with his mom.
Speaker 2: Oh that's true, but the mom didn't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But that's why it should have been a plot point. It should have just been like cla, I.
Speaker 2: Should have been biff all day Biff, but instead he started working for Cereal companies exactly. So what should I talk about? Buddy boy? You had any trips coming up? You're going to Japan?
Speaker 1: I am. I'm so excited. I can't wait to go to Japan.
Speaker 2: You been there though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now I'm going for two weeks and I can't wait to play this again.
Speaker 2: Turn and that's gonna come back.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna bring so much Cereal home.
Speaker 2: How are you gonna get a home? You're gonna get in trouble.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. It's unopen, it's gonna get crushed. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: I bet you don't remember what you brought back last time.
Speaker 1: I'm yeah, I could go to the website.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I brought the donut Cereal, which was delicious.
Speaker 2: Did the checks onion Cereal?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Where do we get that from?
Speaker 1: That was just a listener center from Korea. Oh okay, Yeah, I'm going to bring home a bunch of good ones. I'm really excited going for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Do you have plans or you're just going on a whim.
Speaker 1: Going with Josh hopefully? Oh?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Anthony, my friend Anthony is meeting us the second week.
Speaker 2: Like Carl, Maria's Anthony. Yep, that's cool.
Speaker 1: And then my friends Monica and Quinn are coming the first week, so it should be a fun time.
Speaker 2: Wow. But I just got to like why Japan.
Speaker 1: It's so nice and clean and fun and safe, and it's just there's so much history there and it really is just really cool to see it up there.
Speaker 2: And they literally have the easiest flag of all the countries they do. It's just a big red circle on a white.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it is really simple.
Speaker 2: It's the easiest, I think. Unless there's any country that just has one color flag that's completely one color, I don't know if there is, just I don't think there's any country that just has a solid color. My flag is blue and that's it, I don't think.
Speaker 1: So let's see these simplest flags.
Speaker 2: I bet you Japan is.
Speaker 1: I'm still so mad that I signed up for a scam website to get you Harry Potter results that never came through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I wouldn't even know what you were talking about anyway, but it was it was kind of cool to walk through there and see all the different experiences and exhibits.
Speaker 1: Canada is pretty simple.
Speaker 2: It's just I know, but a circle is easier than a leaf. Like the the easiest flag to draw is Japan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's no doubt.
Speaker 2: Although you have to draw a perfect circle. I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Nobody can.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh yes, haven't you seen those things on TikTok and Instagram where the guy just like goes.
Speaker 1: Oh is really easy too. No, it's a blue with yellow dot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but white is simpler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess you wouldn't have to really color in to do anything.
Speaker 2: There's there's I've seen there's a guy that goes around the cars in the snow and like on the back of their windows, on the back of the hood and the window or he just is a perfect circle and it's perfect every time.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there are some people that are very talented like that. I wish I was artistic.
Speaker 1: I think you are.
Speaker 2: My kids are artistic. My mom is artistic. She used to paint and stuff, and I think my girls got it from her. But I skip me. Just like the hair thing, I think skips a generation. This the artisticness skips a generation. Okay, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you're artistic. Maybe you just need to start drawing things.
Speaker 2: Really, here's my dog.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, it could be abstract. It's not like it needs to be something specific.
Speaker 2: That's what makes it art. No, it's your interpretation. I'm the worst artist here. Here's my person. This is always how I draw. Drew a person. Yeah that's it. Oh nice, I see, that's that's my person. Okay, well some hair ears there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean you really don't like I mean, I guess you just have to find your style. But who knows, maybe you could find your style.
Speaker 2: I'm not artistic at all.
Speaker 1: If you did that with paint and then splattered paint around it or something cool like that, that could be fun.
Speaker 2: That's just to mask the fact that you can't draw.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't have to draw. You could learn how to paint. Who's saying that you don't know how to paint?
Speaker 2: I don't. If I can't draw a simple man, I can't paint. Yes, you you can triangles and things.
Speaker 1: Yes, No, I have like a book that I do some art stuff at home and just I don't know. It's just simple. You just do it creatively.
Speaker 2: Could be like, huh, you're a doodler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like to do lines. I'm sorry, I like to do I like to do lines and then color in the lines different colors. Oh, okay, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I have There's a lot of a thons that I can do coming up for the next couple of weeks, and I want to do them, but I'm not sure. Thns athons, what's that. There's a walkathon, there's a bikeathon. There's a five k next weekend that I really want to do, but I just I need to be motivated, Like I want Cooper to do it with me, But she's like dad, last time I did when I almost died. Wait, so when it where's the five k? The five k is actually wrap on my house.
Speaker 1: I'll come out and do it with you.
Speaker 2: Really this Saturday.
Speaker 1: Can I get him for free?
Speaker 2: No, it's a donation, dude.
Speaker 1: How much is it?
Speaker 2: I think it's like thirty five bucks.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cheap.
Speaker 2: It's for Rebecca. Okay, she was paralyzed in a skiing accident.
Speaker 1: Well, I wish she told me that before I left.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean usually usually you know, charity athons or for some sort of you knowing thing, it's not generally not happy.
Speaker 1: No, I well, you know, if they're raising money for a good cause, And I mean they are raising money for a good cause.
Speaker 2: We most good causes are sad.
Speaker 1: I just wish you told me that before.
Speaker 2: But aren't most good causes sad?
Speaker 1: Not all the time?
Speaker 2: Homeless dogs, cancer, heart disease. I mean, what, what? What? What? They're all good causes. But it's not like, you know, for clowns. They're never raising money for more clown makeup. You know, I don't know, Am I wrong? I feel like school needs books. I mean, it's a good cause, but it's sad because they can't afford books. So you know, it's I think every every cause is generally a good cause unless it's some kind of awful racist thing. But I mean, causes are generally good when they raise money for them. So I don't know, just just saying.
Speaker 1: I guess in conclusion, guess I would like to go, and I won't pay the thirty five dollars for Rebecca.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should come on out.
Speaker 1: It's Saturday. It's Saturday.
Speaker 2: It's Saturday, eight thirty in the morning, okay, So that means I would I have to take off of work, okay, And the only way I could take off of work is if Diamond covers for me and we might be having an issue right now, so I'm not real sure.
Speaker 1: I got to ask her, well, if you could find another than this summer, I would like to do one with you.
Speaker 2: There's a bike athon in June that the biking is not my style.
Speaker 1: I'll do a five k. I'll even do a ten k. I do not want to do a bike.
Speaker 2: Bikes hurt, period. I have no other words. They hurt really bad. Well I ever have seat and the wrong underwall, well I got all of them did bad.
Speaker 1: So running I could at least motivate myself to be like, you could keep going biking. I'm like, I'm gonna die.
Speaker 2: And generally in the five k's you can walk. You can just walk it off. You don't have to you don't have to run the whole thing, as they call them run walks. Okay, you know, but you don't want to be the last person to finish. Yeah, because even the wheelchair people will beat you. And then you're like, oh, you know, I can't believe I got beat by a wheelchair.
Speaker 1: Right, not very PC Scott.
Speaker 2: Oh no, she's really fun, she if. She even writes in her little description on Instagram, love long walks, crossed out rolls, on the beach. She's fun. Okay, she's a lot of fun. I met her at the bagel store a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, and she invited you to run walk.
Speaker 2: I'm she didn't invite me that. She handed me a flyer and I knew. I knew about it because I follow her.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: So anyway, listen, we got a roll no pun. Intended to see you on Monday.
Speaker 1: We might not because we might be canceled.
Speaker 2: Within all New serial Killers. Thank you for listening to this exciting episode. It was kind of exciting, except the Harry Potter part.
Speaker 1: Yeah that I got scammed on. If I ever get those results, I'll let you know in the next episode.
Speaker 2: Which of what days today? And when are we running this? And we're running it today? Oh yeah, today's Wednesday. Yeah cool, so we're back to Wednesdays. It's bull chat.
Speaker 1: Well, just whenever. We love you guys.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening. We'll see you Monday with Serial Killers until we see you again, and just say clink clean. There's so much stuff in this ball now, becauesn't you have a razor blade? Razor blades, spoons, highlighters, and old wet ones that was autographed by Daisy. Who Daisy was here?
Speaker 1: Who's Daisy?
Speaker 2: Some kid that popped in.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks everybody by