Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: Mark is on the phone today for it to catch a Cheater. He's been dating his girlfriend Rachelle for ten months. They lived together, but now he thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help him out.
Speaker 4: Mark, what's the man?
Speaker 3: What's going on with her?
Speaker 4: Show? Hey, I really appreciate you guys doing this well. Rachelle and I, yes, they said, we've been the other ten months. You know, I just I get I don't know where she is all the time. She's always like out with her friend, and I just I mean, so you know her friend in quotations, I don't really know what's going on. So you know her and I, Rachelle and I met when like we first met, like we met the promotion at work and we were like started to move. We decided to move in together after three months, so like we kind of knew, you know, like right away, and it was really really great, really powerful, and we were like inseparable. But five months ago I lost my job because the place downside, there's nothing I could do about it, and so I've been unemployed for five months now. But I did get a really good payout, so that's like kind of held me over. So you know, money hasn't been an issue. But you know, these months, I've really tried to spend more time with Rochelle and you know, expand our relationship and really like invest in our relationship. And I thought that that was I don't know, I thought that would be a smart move. But you know, recently she is like always out, like like always out of her friends and I don't know what she's doing because it wasn't like this before. And she's like always running errands or like doing her self care stuff, which is great, but then then she's immediately over at her friends and then I don't hear from her, and you know, I don't know, I don't know what's going on. And when I try to make moves and you'll get a little frisky with her, then rejects me like all the time, and that's different, Yes, very different. Yes.
Speaker 2: Do you think that it might just be something like her needing to have some space since you're like home all the time now.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know, it doesn't I mean, because I try to give her space to I mean, I don't know. I'm just getting weird vibes because I called her mom and her mom was the same way with me, like really really short and just kind of like, oh, she's a good friend, so she's a busy or you know, she's being a good friend or whatever.
Speaker 3: So and you guys been together ten months, so that's a long time. That's a lot of your relationship.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, yeah, and then living together a present solved the problems. Good mathing. I'm sorry, this is not funny, Mark. Sorry, So have you asked her what she's doing with her friends? Does she give you any explanation or she's just like, nah, I'm just being with my friends.
Speaker 4: It's basically what she says, yeah, and that she's like just being a good friend, and like yeah, it's like she doesn't allow us to discuss it further than that. So it's I don't really know what to do.
Speaker 3: Well, you've already told us what grocery store. She's a rewards card me, Bret. So we'll do the usual. We'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell her that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater only on.
Speaker 2: The Jubile show.
Speaker 3: Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Mark is on the phone and Mark thinks that his girlfriend of ten months named Rachelle might be cheating. So we're about to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at I tell her that every single month, we choose one awards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, our little waif of saying thank you for shopping with us, and we'll see if she sends those flowers to Mark or to somebody else. But before we do that, Mark, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on why you think Rochelle might be cheating?
Speaker 4: Well, it's my job. Five months ago and three months ago are around three months ago she started completely just not spending any time at home or anytime with me, and progressively it's gotten worse than every day she spends me more time, you know, on her either self care routines or her time with her friends. But doesn't tell me at all where she is. It's always very general and it's it's bizarre because it's a very different behavior than and what it used to be. And we're not really intimate anymore.
Speaker 3: Call right now and see if she says the flawsh to here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Jordan calls from So. I was looking for our rewards card member named Rachelle. Yeah, this is me, Rachelle. Hi. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to let you know that you're this month's big winner.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Really that's crazy. I'm not going to win anything.
Speaker 3: Well, now you can't say that anymore. Congratulations, thank you for shopping with us.
Speaker 1: How thank you? What did I win?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Maybe you don't know. Every single month we choose one rewards card member to say thank you very much for shopping with us. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy and a card to be sent to anybody that you want.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's so cool. So so but I don't I obviously don't have to pick it up, but you guys just send it from the floor.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's delivered, and you can get it delivered anywhere within the fifty United States. If you know the name of the person who want to send them to right now, then I can take that information down in just a matter of minutes.
Speaker 4: Can I just tell it to you over the phone?
Speaker 3: Yes? Do you know who you want to send them to right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Sorry? What kind of flowers are?
Speaker 3: They? Long stem red roses? But if you want something specific, I can check and see if we can do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, is there a good flower to get.
Speaker 4: To a guy?
Speaker 3: Succulence I find to be the thing that men really enjoy. Okay, well, you know we do have some little like arrangements of succulents.
Speaker 1: I think I think that that's better.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, I think yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you want to still get a card with it?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay, I do. Okay, So are you ready?
Speaker 4: I've got the name and the card ready.
Speaker 3: A little form here, okay, So I'll just need the first and the last name of the person that you want to send them to.
Speaker 1: First name is Mark, last name is.
Speaker 3: And do you want to put anything on the card?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you put You'll find a new job soon. I believe in you exclamation point.
Speaker 3: That's nice. And now at this point I should probably tell you that this is not the grocery store at all. This is actually the Jewbil Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jewble Price.
Speaker 2: I'm also on the Juble Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm really confused. Hi.
Speaker 3: We do a segment called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be messing around, we see if they send flowers to you or to somebody else. And Mark is actually on the phone.
Speaker 4: Wow, Hi, this is weird, very awkward. But you said it to me. I mean, I just I hate that I had to do this to a show, but thank you for being supportive. I mean that was way more supportive than you are at home. I just don't kind. I'm not getting the disconnect. Mark. First of all, that's not that's not fair.
Speaker 1: Second of all, do you think you think I'm you.
Speaker 4: Think I'm cheating on you?
Speaker 1: Like actively cheating?
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, I mean now I don't, but I was. You haven't. You have changed so much and we don't they know everything And it's yes, Mark, you have also changed. Okay, All right, listen, okay.
Speaker 5: We want to do this let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's do this now.
Speaker 5: I am so sorry about your job.
Speaker 4: I know that it's been.
Speaker 1: Really really tough on you, but you have changed and you lay around the house. You're there all the time. You are always playing video games. You're smoking these cigars at night, like like we talked about that, and you just kind of always there and you follow me around, and honest I can't it's kind it's a turn off.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It's a turn off.
Speaker 5: And I'm trying to be patient.
Speaker 1: And it's not even about you not having a job.
Speaker 5: It just feels like you're spending.
Speaker 1: All of this time just wasting away, and you're like not bettering yourself. You used to go to the gym all the time. Never go to the gym.
Speaker 4: Okay, so much. Listen. I met somebody. Okay, I just I.
Speaker 5: Met somebody who've written nothing has happened.
Speaker 1: But I met somebody through some friends and with just a couple of group.
Speaker 5: Things, and he's just I don't know, he just makes.
Speaker 1: Me feel alive and I'm super tracted to him.
Speaker 5: He's really had vicious, he's funny, he works out.
Speaker 2: He's really busy.
Speaker 5: He just really takes care.
Speaker 3: Of himself and he's got it.
Speaker 4: I can do that, got it together. Oh my god. I have had a job since I was twelve years old. I take a few months to just enjoy being unemployed. I have money still, it's not a big deal. I can I can work out again. I can do all that again. But I was right, you were you're seeing issue.
Speaker 1: No, listen, nothing that's happened.
Speaker 4: We have seen each other a few times.
Speaker 5: And I'm sorry that it's happened like this, but it feels it just feels like a huge disconnect between us, and it's not I'm sorry. It's just not something I want anymore. And I'm sorry to do this over the radio.
Speaker 4: It's just so weird. I can't believe this is happening.
Speaker 2: But were you feeling that way Rachelle before? I mean, obviously you're feeling frustrated with him, But did you think that it was the end before this all happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's just it's been I don't know, it's just been a couple of months of just like us being ruining.
Speaker 4: Don't you think?
Speaker 5: And I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, Rachelle. Thank you for being honest. Okay, And I guess we'll yeah, we'll let you go.
Speaker 4: Rachelle Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mark, are you okay?
Speaker 4: No, I'm sorry. Man.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know at least that you'd found out before it was too long. Also more motivation now for the future.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But and also just as a side note, it is very valid to take the gift of unemployment when it's given to you after working so hard for a long time.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I mean that rarely ever happened to you.
Speaker 3: I loved it when I was fired.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 4: You guys, thank you.
Speaker 3: Man, let us know if you need anything.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, thanks seriously, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Good luck the Jewel Shows to Catch a Cheater.