Speaker 1: Let's go don't answer the phone Elvis durand the Elvis durand phone tap? What's the phone tap all about?
Speaker 2: The so Jeffy wants to play a phone tap on her boyfriend Darren. Now Darren does overnights, gets home and goes straight to sleep. So we decided let's give Darren some wake up calls with the little Saint Patrick's Day flair to it. All right, what can go wrong?
Speaker 1: Let's see here we go? Well, hellow especially Saint Patty's Day, Missy, I'm.
Speaker 2: The leper crapper, I'm a liprick con and I'm a mean green wrapper.
Speaker 1: Back in Ireland they called me liprick crapper.
Speaker 2: I want to do to the end of your rainbow ferry on my brain.
Speaker 1: Yo, the green coat you got the scruffy red beer sucked on your chalet? That was weird. Hello Hello, Why the lipriate crapper and the back again on Saint pattis dad? Let me be your friend up to your way from monster. If you capture me, maximal powers can lead you to God. Who is this is this? Darren? Stopping man? Who is this?
Speaker 2: It's Saint Patty's Day, Darren.
Speaker 1: I'll give you three weeks. Do you know my nay man? You're seriously it's a funny dude. What whatever you're doing that's funny today? If you think it's funny, idea, wake me up and I got another thing covered for you. Dude. Bye bye, wait, walk to the door, work, kick your act against the wall. You keep calling this, I'm gonna put your head from boy. Do you understand me? I know, but you called me your dad. So I'm Patty, say tarn, I'll keep you three weeks. You pull down? What's the same, Patty say? Pull you?
Speaker 2: Pull down?
Speaker 1: My I'll show you something that swish. It's a long back pipe and me lucky?
Speaker 2: Are you screaming?
Speaker 1: Those who've seen it do? It's trigger than the babies on the ground. I don't squitch you, oh, put your table, switch your down, pitch. I'm not around with you. Have a happy things. Just completely had it with your boot Karen. What who are you talking to? Damn it? I keep getting his phone call from the idiot. He's yelling at me in this leprechaun voice. Every time I try to fall back to sleep, their phone rings again. I don't recognize the number. I don't know who this is this happened today? Yeah, but after Themorrow morning I think I think Mitchell has someone calling me just trying to put a part of myness working. God, I can please him that they just completely messed up what they were supposed to call you at eight am and wake you up. It's supposed to be That's exactly what they did. They called me at eight am. What the do you're thinking of? Someone called me at eight am? I just thought I was just sleep for forty five minutes. Do you out of your mind?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: They weren't supposed to like yell at you. It was supposed to be like cute, no matter what are you supposed to do? You have? You have? You have? Some company called me at eight in the morning when you know, when you know I'm at the borrow night. I thought it's your favorite holiday. I thought you would like it. It was supposed to. I don't relax. I haven't slipped in two days. This is what I want chance to catch up before the weekend.
Speaker 2: Hey, Darren, Darren, what hell is this now?
Speaker 1: Darren?
Speaker 2: My name is Garrett, and my little leprechaun over there, his name's Ronnie. Oh happy Saint Patrick's.
Speaker 1: And you just got phone tapped by your girlfriend, Debbie me Man. Jesus Christ, dude, are you wearing green? You guys? Suck man? Elvis Durant a phone tap