Speaker 1: Welcome guys to the show.
Speaker 2: I am your girl Amala, and you're listening to Exactly Amada, a production of iHeart.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for tuning in, and by the way, don't.
Speaker 2: Forget to subscribe to the podcast on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 1: Rate us five stars, of course, and leave us a review.
Speaker 2: By the way, you know, I love to sit down and read all the reviews. I am so grateful for all the five stars and all the comments you guys lead, So thank you, and head over to the YouTube where you will be able to watch or listen to the podcast by searching for micro through that podcast and clicking on Exactly Amada. So let's get right to it. Judgment free zone. Everybody has a right to live their life the way that they want to. However, let's talk about Amada's dues and don'ts in fashion?
Speaker 1: What should you wear? What shouldn't you wear?
Speaker 2: Based off my concept what I think you shouldn't shouldn't wear? And then on top of that, I brought my friend and my personal well he's amazing, but he does amazing work. He's an amazing designer called Dalentino Omar. He's done my red carpet loves Love and Hip Hop Reunion outfits on my stage performances, outfits everything you can imagine. I wanted to bring in an expert that can really give me the breakdown on what should you wear and what shouldn't you wear, based off season, based off color, based off body ties, body shapes.
Speaker 1: For example.
Speaker 2: Being born and raised here in Miami, I am accustomed to it being naturally very hot everywhere you go and a lot of you know, people barely wear any clothes. And yes, I feel that you should feel very confident with your body. You should express yourself. However, I am not a big fan of the mesh. The mesh with the nipple covers, I'm gonna say no, that's a note for me. I'm a past Valentino. Welcome to exactly, Amada. Tell me your thoughts on the mesh.
Speaker 3: Well, first off, thank you for having me. I'm okay with the mesh, but the new transparent mesh if we're doing that as a sleeve or as a topper, but the whole dress, I'm not too front of with the mash either.
Speaker 1: But what about the nipple covers because they know the right now.
Speaker 2: We saw that once upon a time, little Kim was to me, the original one who brought the tapees, you know, just to cover your nipples, but then you show the rest of the boob.
Speaker 1: I am not a fan of It's either just.
Speaker 2: Show the nipple, just show it and what's the point of covering that little bit?
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's more of a cultural thing. It started mostly here in the Caribbean islands. Like you know, Miami is mostly a Caribbean island, I would say, because it's so much infused with the different cultures. But it's more like the island thing with the mesh. Jamaicans. Yeah, they love the mesh with the nipple covers, but no, I'm not a fan of the man.
Speaker 2: Now, how do you know when something is too tight? Hey, judgment free zone. You wear whatever works for you, But sometimes be watching some people, I'd be like, now, you know, you should have not stepped out your house wearing that tide as legging where you can see all the way that insellc that wedge that goes in the deepest part of your.
Speaker 3: Ask exactly, that's when you know it's too tight. If you if you can see every indentation or every crease of your body and something that's made it's too tight. When it comes to mesh, it's not good to have mesh too tight because then it goes in places where it shouldn't be going.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I believe that there's a difference between being sexy and who cares about necessarily a voger because what one person may consider vulgar another one may not. But yes, definitely taking care of that. We have to find the balance, right. There's a misconception now of what is sexy and what is vulgar. What is sexy and what is vulgar?
Speaker 3: To you, Sexy means a little like a tease, like a little like a little share opening, like a sex, a split that's a little past the normal line. That's that's sexy to me. The color, the fit, the back, if you can have a back of that, that's sexy me. Sexy doesn't mean like once again the mess dress with a nipple, you have to show everything that's not sexy me. That's completely both.
Speaker 2: I think it's sexy to have a little mystery into your outfit where you can almost like it's like a peekaboo type of game.
Speaker 1: I can almost see it. But then I don't. I like that concept.
Speaker 2: Shout out to all the ones that feel comfortable showcasing their bodies and just showing it all, and that's fine too, right, but just it's also good to know when you're not when you're doing too much, if you're going to the church, if you're going to a wedding, if you're going to an office, if you're going to certain places. There's also rules and regulations on how sexy you can be if you're in a work environment.
Speaker 1: What is too sexy?
Speaker 3: I don't honestly, I don't think mess should be at the workplace or the church place. I know God said come as you are, but I don't think you should.
Speaker 1: Come to God showing that much, showing.
Speaker 3: Mass, showing any type of body part. I mean, that's the way being from the island.
Speaker 2: Also, what whatever you're naturally curby where you're not trying to show body, but like you can't help cost, you can't help.
Speaker 3: That, but far as mesh, you can help stuff that's fitted to you. But I don't feel like you should go in there showing once again all the dens and the curves.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's oh my god, I got the stretch marks. I got the silly light, I got your chee chold, I got it all. Okay, I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: And that's why when I I style you, I address you, I make sure stay away and stuff that's too tight. That's that's revealing because I know, Okay, Maa doesn't like to show hold legs so much, Mada doesn't. I try my best to make sure style you and the way you love to be stopped correct.
Speaker 2: And I also think it's important to know know your body, know what works for you, know what fits for you. Don't let don't compare yourself to the girls that you see on TV. You'll go on these like fashion Nova pages and you see this one model, right, what do you tell the girls that be trying to compare their bodies to these models on social media? Then a lot of them, let's talk about they get photoshop, they get faith is not necessarily what you see.
Speaker 3: And mind you, the most of the IG models and the popular girls and the rapper girls, now you guys see them on IG, you see them on Facebook. Those pictures are more than ninety five percent photoshop tune to give them an extra curve. That that's smaller ways that the hour glass figure that everybody's trying to achieve, and it's not that now.
Speaker 2: Also, and I'm only speaking about Miami because I'm a Miami girl, right. I've seen it in Atlanta, I've seen it in other states. In Houston, I think that showcasing the logo of the brand that you just purchased, that's cool. But if you're worrying the hat with the logo, the shirt with the whole logo, the belt with the logo, the pants, the socks, the shoes, that's too much.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. I feel it like if you're not being paid to do that, I don't think you should do that.
Speaker 1: That's that's are big logos in or not?
Speaker 3: I don't like them. I don't think they in at all. It's just this's too much. Is over? Is redundant? This thing from head to toe? No, And it's especially the same print, like where are you going? Is this a theme party? Well?
Speaker 2: Look at VERSACEI Versace has a lot of like big prints. It is like the shirt with the pants, like it's all combination.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love Basaci, but I would never wear the hat pants to shirt. I'll wear the shirt a balance, a shirt probably the pants if it's a short a short set. Yeah, but I'm not gonna wear the shoes, the hat, don't get the shades.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that more is more or less is more?
Speaker 3: It depends on the events.
Speaker 2: Obviously, you know all the news and latest trends when it comes to fashion. I know that you also do a lot of wedding dresses that you do. What have you seen how have you seen fashion evolve from when you first originally started working in this industry till now?
Speaker 3: Oh, it has changed so much. I know that everything has become more sexier, even down to the wedding dresses. Okay, because wedding dresses is more of my specialty. But I know when I first started in nineteen ninety six, when I started, it was more covered up. It was more a godly was more church. I'm going to church. I'm getting married. This is my time is to me as an angel, as a Yeah, I want to be the sexiest Brian possible. I want to deep clip, but I want the new ad mass in the front. I want my back out, I want a high spit. I want to change everything now is a show. That's how fassionate fash It is a show. Now, do you think that.
Speaker 2: They will ever go back into the more conservative days where we look more at like let's say the sixties, where those wedding dresses were more and we've even when we look at the royalty weddings then everything's a little bit more covered up and it's more it's more about being graceful. And I think, will that era ever come back or you think it's going to keep getting sexier.
Speaker 3: I think that it's going to be up to the influences that these kids tend to follow that I want to have to be, like, Okay, let's try something different, because now that everybody is so over sexualized on the internet, everything is I want to be sexy. So I feel as somebody like a Beyonce say, oh a Rihanna, get marrited. Let's try something different. That's what they were made Paul.
Speaker 1: Oh, social media and artists and things like that.
Speaker 2: You really feel like they've really truly influenced culturally the way that fashion its.
Speaker 3: Definitely, it definitely is, and we can see it every day by the way they call me everything they see these artists do.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about this too.
Speaker 2: In my case, you've been evolving with me with all these different looks throughout the years, you've seen the evolution of me. How do you think that my fashion statement has changed from when we first started work until now.
Speaker 3: I mean just from old pictures to now. A motto was child it was everything. It was bees was fringe, it with stones, it was bigger the better. Now it's it's calmed down through the five six years. Now it's coming more sophisticated. And of course, and then your girls had really calm me down.
Speaker 2: I was about to say that, do you think that motherhood has also changed me?
Speaker 1: Fast statement?
Speaker 3: Definitely calm you down. And I mean once in all, you still gotta feel your sexy, but it's not as it was before.
Speaker 1: And do you miss that? Do you think that I've lost my sexy?
Speaker 3: No? Because the other day when you were a little sexy, little transparent dress, it was done tastely. You couldn't see no nipple. You can, yeah, yeah it was. It was a fabby that was transferring enough to show that. Okay, I still got it. But you know, if I want to, I can go there.
Speaker 2: But you know that I wonder that I sometimes wondering. I can understand how a lot of women that later on become mothers, you may feel that you have lost your sexy. The way that you dress may not be as provocative as before or something. In many occasions it actually turns into the opposite. Before you were more conservative. Now that you have kids, you're like, you know what, fuck this, I'm just going to show my ass, show my tips. I'm just going to show it off.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, but I don't think that's I think I think the girls have calmed you down, shown you that, Okay, I'm a mother now, like they said, I'm a mother, i am a mother. Yeah, So I think that really helped with your style. They've comrade.
Speaker 2: I think it's important to know when and where how to turn it on and turn it off. When you have to be sexy, you put on your sexy stuff. When you have to be corporate business, you put on that too, and you can still show fashion while you're doing that as well. I think that also the evolution of me has come with my fashion, but it's truly come out of my experiences, out of where I am in this space in life. Shout out to all the girls that be shopping at deities. What's up all the girls out there? Get them the Little Rainbow by one, get too Free. You know what I'm saying, Get them Fina nine leggings pulled through. Back in the days. I used to be that girl till this day. Sometimes I'm that army Salvation Goodwill girl, thrift store, garage cell girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely you can do those stuff if it depends on the way you style everything, because you can go to DTIs. I mean I would go to Dties, But I mean if you want to go there, fight ble Bounte. What do you think about this?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just say because we didn't start up here, we started from the bottom. Now we're here for those girls that are listening right now that they want to work their way.
Speaker 1: Up into getting into fashion.
Speaker 2: Fashion to me is really your own personal state because I know a lot of people that are financially not wealthy, and you look at them and you're like, I.
Speaker 1: See your fashion, I see what you're putting together.
Speaker 3: Definitely, fashion isn't everything.
Speaker 2: Fashion isn't everything is not necessarily name brand or how expensive it is that makes it good. And do have a good sense of fashion and style. You could put something together and be like, Wow, that looks expensive, that looks good.
Speaker 3: You can go to this. If you go to Marshalls, you can find really good things in Marshalls. Targe to be having some nice, really good pieces too, and Target is another expensive and if you are a bargain shopple, Walmart has some pieces that always always hit. And the thrift stalls are gold mine to be honest, like, we found some really good pieces at the thrift store that we've been. People would ever know that, oh a mata, we good from old thrift? So much was that seven dollars can't go wrong with the thrift stoll for sure.
Speaker 2: I love to go thrifting, especially on Tuesdays, because if you go with an elderly person you get that little twenty percent discount.
Speaker 1: But you can also stop at ourselves.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of apps that sell like offer Up that they sell a lot of clothes and things like that and goodies, even things for your household. I think it's important to balance it out. I don't think you should go crazy spending money on clothes that later on it is no longer in style is no longer trending. And also talking about that, Dantino talk to me about how fashion has somewhat come back the things that were used back in the days, in the two in the two thousands, in the nineties and the sixties, in the eighties.
Speaker 1: Do you feel that any of those fashions are coming back.
Speaker 3: Well, for some reason, I think the oversized denim is coming back. Okay, I really don't care too much for that, but it is coming back. Mesh would never go to style, like we talked about before, what about the sequence?
Speaker 1: So we still like sequence.
Speaker 3: Sequence of sequence is never gonna style, especially fort on stage performances, on stage acts, the sequence at the nighttime time is perfect because it's just enough of the hit. Okay.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to give you a couple of body types, and you're gonna give me a couple of tips.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Girls with small booties that want to have or visually make it seem as if their butts, you know, it's a little bit bigger, if they want to showcase a little bit more curbs.
Speaker 1: What are some tips that they can do.
Speaker 3: I'll always say, try and wear a shorter skirt with a little layers, little layers, especially in the back.
Speaker 1: Okay, and lift.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that helps.
Speaker 1: Like the two two type of thing, I almost say the two tube.
Speaker 3: With a skirt with a little layer is more like smaller small ruffles or something. If they want to bear a short skirt, always give them made them perceive like they have but.
Speaker 1: More and more butts.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about for the girls that have smaller breasts and want to make it seem as that they have bigger breasts.
Speaker 1: What would be some tips that you would recommend?
Speaker 3: Always patter pattern always help with girls if they put on the right type of bra and push it in and push it forward. Yeah, they always have.
Speaker 2: Something that I really like those girls that have big butts, right, or big hips, or you're very curvy. Something that I'm a fan of our shoulder pads. I am a big fan of shoulder pads. I think that it gives you that curve.
Speaker 3: Shuler pads always helped with the with the curve of the waist, shoulders being a little wider the way smaller, then the hips always going to curve out, so it gives you the hourglass figa the most girls want and bigger girls. Is always good to have something like that. A nice that has a little stretch to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice stress, Yes.
Speaker 3: It always would fit you were, especially when the waist is smaller. And the hips are bigger.
Speaker 2: Now, what happens if you have a smaller waist but big hips and those pants just have that big batch in the back or whatever, How do you fit that?
Speaker 3: That's always youre going to need an on hand design of the same stress that Who could always put two little darts in the back that make that waist fit better?
Speaker 2: What about if you have big boobs, if you have a big breast, how can you make them look a little bit more subtle?
Speaker 1: In many occasions, I think that a lot of women don't know their proper bra size.
Speaker 3: Which is a big issue.
Speaker 1: When you wear a top, everything just falls out.
Speaker 3: You have to make sure you have enough support and then make sure the breast area is not cut too low to have that's spillage. But and the best thing to do with that is trying how a fibric that's going to support that? And nothing layers, no ruffles, no beating, no trim, always want to make it look less less a small top.
Speaker 2: I've heard in many occasions that if you are very curby, it's not good to wear pants that have patterns.
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 3: It's not, especially if you want to you want to look smaller. The curveiness is always best not to use all the prints and the lines.
Speaker 2: Okay, so don't do all of that, So wear something more clean to the top, I mean something the prints to the top clean in the bottom.
Speaker 1: If you have that pudge, A lot of.
Speaker 2: Women after having babies or even gaining and losing weight, gaining and losing with all those type of things, you may have a little pudge and you want to make your tummy look a little bit snatched.
Speaker 1: Right for those girls that want to be snatched? What do you recommend for that?
Speaker 3: I always says adjust your waistline. If you're the waistline is there, try try a high, higher waistline pants, like a high waistline pants.
Speaker 1: What about corsets?
Speaker 3: Courses are good, but they used to really be in Yeah, but coursets. You know, if you're okay but being not comfortable for the whole time, go ahead, you.
Speaker 2: Know what something that let you have to sacrifice to be a bad shit? What about the women that have a shorter torso I know girls that have really long legs and short torsos.
Speaker 1: What do you recommend for that? How do you handle that? How do you how do you work that?
Speaker 3: It's kind of hard, but good. I would say the only thing I would do to that is use a corset given illusion of a longer waist, or like I said, like a high a high waistband or skirt or pants stuff make it look like that the waist is longer than what it really is.
Speaker 2: There's so many amazing tips that a lot of women don't know when it comes to dressing nicely, and I see them trying to put it together and it's sometimes not there one hundred percent. How do you feel about pantyholes? About tights? Back in the day, we used to see in a lot of movies. It was a very trendy thing. I've seen it happen again in some red carpets. Is it still the thing wearing pennioles? But even it depends on It depends on what you're wearing. I think if you don't wear a pennyholes that has a design on it or some sparkles, or on the show or performing, I think it's always good. But I always think it's best to use like the sexy bronzy.
Speaker 1: Skin something to skin tone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, skin tone is always better.
Speaker 1: How do you know if you're wearing something too tight?
Speaker 2: I've seen women that have painting out of wearing these these garments all day.
Speaker 1: What do you recommend for that? Should you?
Speaker 3: I love the skin line because they give you a multicolored colors, shapes, styles and sizes for everybody. So it's it's good to wear those on the garments if you're not feeding all the way safe, if your buddy's on all the way there, it's always good to have the extra help and they help different ones that like to fit each dress, each neckline, each skin to skin type.
Speaker 1: Definitely look into that.
Speaker 2: Something that I hate about spandex or some of them is that the ones that are shorts, then you have like you're right, they rise up and then your thighs be looking fat from the bottom, you know, the ones that are thronged something that's.
Speaker 3: When they're too tight. Spanish should be comfortable. It shouldn't be riding or it shouldn't cut you up or leave a line once you take them. All that means it's too tight.
Speaker 1: So definitely let's look into that.
Speaker 2: Spandits are in. Thanks to Valentino, here goes tip number one. Spand its are in. What about broad size? In many occasions, I feel that women don't know how to buy their proper broad size. Where do you go for that? Like, how do you know? Honestly, if you just look at it and be like, oh, this fits, no.
Speaker 3: I think you should go into a Victoria's Secret of place that specializes in bra and help them actually fit you for a bra, because some girls may need the pettant and some girls may not need a pet won't need the pettant. But if you feel like you're too tight, and if there's traps in your back or cutting into your skin, that means it's too tight, everything should lay flat.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I kind of wear whatever, Like I'm not big into what's in trend, what's in season.
Speaker 1: I wear look me.
Speaker 2: If I like it, I'm buying it, whether it costs one thousand dollars or if it cost five dollars.
Speaker 3: No, Honestly, I think fashion is honestly becoming so personalized, and everybody has their own personal style, So everybody trends to try and follow what they see, unless it's somebody that's the mainstream that's gonna wear a pair of shoes or a bike or a pant or whatever they want.
Speaker 1: Like the thongs I see that's coming back.
Speaker 2: I used to love seeing the girls that they would put the thong a little bit high so you can see it.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. No, No, that's something I always tell you. You know, let's let's not do that.
Speaker 1: Let's not do it.
Speaker 3: Let's not do that.
Speaker 1: I mean the stalling is doing.
Speaker 3: It, yeah, but is she doing it but she's doing it on stage. Yeah. This performance stuff is very performance a little but I don't think man would go out in public awards or something.
Speaker 2: So don't show your thongs. Don't show your panties, keep your panties inside. Valentine, No Mark disapproves. Now, tell me the difference in your eyes, what's the difference when it comes to fashion.
Speaker 1: Between Miami, New York l A Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Well, it depends on the season, because it depends on the season. Because right now it's hot. Everybody in Mimmy is trying their best to be sexy. Everybody's in the Beachy is showing their body. You know, Mimi is the beach city and Atlanta is hot.
Speaker 1: But you know they're they're more bougie, they're more name brand, They're more about that.
Speaker 3: They definitely are, and they want to show that they have a label of two three or four, and New York is kind of like in between, to be honest, because.
Speaker 1: New York is very fashion forward.
Speaker 3: Though, yeah, but New York is a lot of New Yorkers started the Mima because somebody they bring in that fashion. But yeah, I think it's kind of a it's kind of a similar thing. But I was definitely say New York is the fashion capital of the period, so they're going to always give you.
Speaker 1: Fashion, and they get the fashion first.
Speaker 3: They by the time.
Speaker 2: We get it, we'll be thinking, oh, we did this, and they're looking at us. That's already dead out here. What about La, because I feel like La kill.
Speaker 1: Me if I'm wrong. Guys, I don't know, but in a little bit that I've been in there, I feel like La is.
Speaker 2: Like very hippy, very flow, very chill, very laid back, very neutral colors, very flow, very like. It's very light. Miami to me is very bright. It's bright as sparkly. It's Mesh's is you're you wake up in the morning, you have a face full of makeup, lashes, lipstick, it's big heels. Is is Kim Kardashian back in the days, you know? And La, I feel like it's more hippie and chill and more layers, and they do get.
Speaker 3: Very chippy, chill, relaxed vibes. And then my thing is they have they have the places to go. They have the places, the places and things to do there where they can dress like that. Remind me we don't have that much stuff as they do there to go out in yeah type of way. It depends the where you are on what type of evenue going to.
Speaker 2: My godsister was born and raised here in Miami, moved to La. She dances for Kilane and she came back and I was like, who the hell are you? And she was like, why it's strong. First of all, do you remember you're from Miami? One two, why the hell are you wearing cowboy boots? In Miami?
Speaker 1: She had cowboy boots all the way up to.
Speaker 2: Like her knees, dressed with like a thousand layers, super like baggy big tops.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I cannot believe La changed.
Speaker 2: You so much, which is cool because it just showcases you how every city has his own by right.
Speaker 3: And she adapted to her surrounding.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I could, though, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think I could either, Like like like you said, New York.
Speaker 2: Is very black to me too. It's black as leather, it's it's fur. At some occasions, it's I don't know, it's it's abstract, it's.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's very clean.
Speaker 3: I don't know what do you? New York is just everywhere New York, Like you said, it's the fashion capital. So they're gonna have different times that you will see somebody walking down the street in some in some heels, you see somebody versatile.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Everybody feels like they could be themsel else unique. Different is judgment free zone. You can see some people with some spiky hair with this and I even bored that everybody's doing your thing.
Speaker 1: Do you feel that.
Speaker 2: Miami people are more judgmental when it comes to what city is more judgmental when it comes to fashion, like they look at it like oh now, or something like we don't even care.
Speaker 3: I really think the most boosiest city to me is La I think I think Elie looks at people like, oh no, why are you doing that? That's not how we do it here. Off is Molly mostly the fashion in the city, So they're gonna be unapologetic for whatever they do. Whatever start they want, like Miami is hot. It's it's it's a hot place, so they're going to give you the heat. So you can't come to Miami expecting we helpe summer probably for like eight all year round.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's always hot.
Speaker 3: Over Maybe in February or March, we'll help like three four cold days. Other than that, I can't come here.
Speaker 2: We're in So I'm gonna ask you one last question before I wrap it up, even though that I've truly enjoyed this conversation and I hope that you guys feel inspired in one way or another after listening to all these amazing tips from Valentino. Like I said before, he is dressed big. Can I say some of the artists do you dress Amongst Megan Stallion?
Speaker 1: Obviously me?
Speaker 3: You have a lot of people I usually don't like. Too bad, You've.
Speaker 1: Done it all.
Speaker 2: Stop trying to be so conservative and give yourself props because you've done amazing work away from all the wedding dresses, because I know that wedding dresses are your like your big expertise, which we should definitely have an episode where we talk about for those girls that want to get married, are preparing to get married, dues and does about wedding dresses? How should you buy it? How much, price point, styles, all those things. I would love to discuss that with you guys. But here goes another one. Do you have any idea if you had to do on a collection, how would it look? What do you visualize?
Speaker 3: Oh? I definitely would start from the beginning. It would definitely be the evolution of amount of HM, well, exactly amount because they want to be exactly you. We would start off with the whl amount of like something short, sexy, playful, and we've definitely transition it from like Basically I can say from season one amount of all on the season five amount of we'll do from like say playful to her finding her way something more business or elegant. I'll have to do like a collection that's inspired in each look that I've done for you.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that if you could go back and out of all the styles and designs that you've done for me, do a commercial retail look right that their average girl could wear, but inspired by my old looks. I would love that, and obviously the evolution of me. I think that money, money changes the way that you dress. The way that you think, the way that you talk, the way that you just look at life, overall the people that you surround yourselves in this stage, at least for me of my life, I am also inspired by them. I'm inspired by the way that they act, that they dress, and I want to become the better and the best version of me every day. So maybe my style has changed a little bit. I think it's changed for the best, and I hope and pray to keep evolving and keep becoming even better.
Speaker 1: Valentino.
Speaker 2: If anybody wanted to follow you on your social media platform, where can they follow you?
Speaker 3: I'm on Instagram, Valatino, omar or Facebook Designs for Volunteer Omar.
Speaker 1: So period. Well, guys, you already know.
Speaker 2: If there's anything you could take with you home today is dress. However it makes you feel good. There's no rules or regulations on fashion. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable. But if you do feel insecure, there's always experts out there. They are willing to show you what is the right way to get the look that you want accomplished.
Speaker 3: Also, stay away from the measure and.
Speaker 1: That's time, stay away from the mention.
Speaker 2: Not too tight, guys, thank you so much. For being part of exactly Amata once again. Make sure to find.
Speaker 1: Me on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Catch me only by searching for micro to the podcast on YouTube and just clicking on exactly Amada.
Speaker 1: Super easy, super simple. Follow me on.
Speaker 2: Instagram at aln Ama aln This has been a production of Iheart's That Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite show. This has been exactly Amada