Speaker 1: I used to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to join us, King Charles and Queen Camilla, or intoing the House Chamber where Joint Session speech is about to be given. Linda, Now, did you did I even tell you I was invited to the State dinner tonight? Did I even tell you that? I'm sorry to hear that? How boring?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 1: Well, my god, Washington, I hope you were busy washing your hair. You know. I I've got plans, I've got a podcast, the tape. I got too much going on. I got a lot. I got a lot of happening. It's called work. The King is now approaching along with the Queen, shaking hands with the Vice President and the Speaker of the House, getting a warm reception in Congress. I'm actually I'm not mad at the King at all. Why I think he's got I'm just not I'm mad at I'm mad at Neville Chamberlain, Starmer. I'm not happy with him at all. It's not much better, boss. I'm just by the way you know what I actually said. When I was asked and the President said to me, why they aren't you coming, I said, well, I have to work, sir. I have to cover this. It's too important. Somebody has to cover it. By the way, we do have other news. The FBI Director James Comey indicted now a second time over eighty six forty seven. We'll get to that a second. You want to listen in as the King is being introduced to a joint session of Congress in Washington. I know you don't, but it's my show. It's called the Sean Hannity Show. Play it.
Speaker 3: Members of Congress, I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you his Majesty Charles the Third.
Speaker 4: Mister Vice President, Mister Speaker, Members of Congress, representatives of the American people across all states, territories, cities, and communities. I would like if I made to take this opportunity to express my particular gratitude to all for the great honor of addressing this joint meeting of Congress, and on behalf of the Queen and myself, to thank the American people for welcoming, welcoming as us to the United States, Wonda is losing her And for all of that time, and for all of that time, our destinies as nations have been interlinked. As Oscar Wilde said, we have really everything in common with America nowadays, except of course language.
Speaker 1: By the way, it's kind of fascinating all the Democrats, all of the sudden names now our inter king. I thought they didn't like kings or kings.
Speaker 4: Click from Europe to the Middle East, which pose immense challenges for the international community, and whose impact is felt in communities the length and breadth of our own countries. We meet too, in the aftermath of the incident, not far from this great building that sought to harm the leadership of your nation and to ferment wider fear and discord. Let me say, with unshakable resolve, such acts of violence will never succeed.
Speaker 1: All right, I I can't do much more of this, and I don't think our audience wants to hear much more of those. Linda, am I write about that? Linda is having a fit? Why are you melting down back there in New York?
Speaker 5: Listen, there's a reason. There's a reason we left England behind and we came to you know, bigger and more wonderful American pastures.
Speaker 1: He's not going to talk about the real problems that we're now facing with, you know, Neville Chamberlain's starmer, and you know, the appeas or Macron or Spain or Italy, or the lack of moral clarity, or Europe's decline, or any of these countries great decline. They've all fallen prey. And this is this is the demise of Western civilization, really before our very eyes. A once great continent. They have given up on securing their own continence national security. They've become far too reliant on us. It's a one way street. We pay for sixty six percent of NATO's defense, and meanwhile, it's really a defense that is designed to protect them in a moment when they needed moral clarity, you know, as we battled on their behalf in the world's behalf, the number one state sponsor of terror. They're nowhere to be found. And what do we discover. The ballistic missile range capability of the Iranians could hit London and Paris. It doesn't seem to sway them at all. We don't get our oil out of the straight of horn moves they do although they should be buying in from US if they were good trading partners, they shouldn't have abused US with their unbelievable tariffs prior to Donald Trump. They don't want to pay their fair share of NATO. Many don't pay their fair share. NATO's going to collapse as a result of this. They have allowed not only they've neglected national security and national defense collectively and also as individual countries. But secondarily they have had, you know, unfettered illegal immigration without assimilation. Who would have ever thought the king would have you know, one hundred Sharia courts in this country, but they do, or no go zones the way they have them all over Europe. This is madness. That is not people that are coming to Europe, in the continent of Europe, or these European countries and NATO allies with the purpose of trying to assimilate into their values and moras. They're trying to change the values of moras and they're doing so successfully and they be allowed to get away with it. I don't I don't even think that they can recover at this point. And as a continent, they are deteriorating, and you can see that the world is reconfiguring, you know, as as we deal with the Shia in Iran right now, and you know, you have these various factions assuning in Shia. You know, all the other Gulf nation countries seem to be more adopting towards an idea. They're not Westernizing in the sense that we view West Western civilization. However, there are strides being made on the human rights front, not to my liking, and I would never want to live there. And however, but they seem far more interested in making money and building out an economy and developing wealth than they once did, you know, aligning themselves with radical Islamist and while hobba Ism Orhabism and so on and so forth. Time will tell whether or not it's genuine and sincere, but we'll see. But a lot of this is now being reconfigured right before our eyes. By the way, I don't know if you saw this. Is it too much to ask that our congressional representatives have a passing familiarity with American history? Did you hear about this? Couldn't they at least know that our greatest war, the Greatest Generation, which defeated Nazism Imperial Japan created the world in which we've now lived for the past day eighty years. You know, apparently Congresswoman Omar just last year and this tape surfaced. You know, she referred to World War two as World War eleven? Did you did you know that? Because they used Roman numerals. Let me play it for everybody.
Speaker 2: The last time the Alien Enemies Act was invoked, it was used to detain and deport German, Japanese Italian immigrants doing World War eleven?
Speaker 1: World War eleven? Did you know we had a World War eleven? I didn't know we had a World War eleven. I just didn't know. I had no idea. Anyway, the left has gone crazy in this country. All right. We have a lot of ground to cover today and a lot to discuss. Let me. Let me start with this Iranian conflict and let me tell you what I think is playing out before our very eyes here. First of all, energy experts say the clock on a Ram's oil industry is about to run out either this week or next week. And Sky News reporting Iran's rapidly running out of space to store its oil. This is what the President Trump was referring to. This is where the blockade has been so much more effective than the President's ever gotten credit for, and that could lead to irreversible damage to the regime's entire economy, their biggest industry, the ninety percent of their economy. If the Iranians have to shut down oil and gas production because of a lack of storage capacity because there's no place to put it anymore, there's going to be permanent damage to the productivity in the oil fields. I mean, the damage is irreversible. By the way. The loss in capacity, you know, could be a half million barrels in oil production. They're already losing four to five hundred million dollars a day. The Critical Threats Project at the American Enterprise Institute think tank estimates that Tehran will likely as until April twenty ninth, tomorrow before it's onshore storage facilities are filled. And I actually think it's probably time for the President to start saying, okay, we're going to take out ten percent of infrastructure every three days until you finally give in, because at some point they're going to realize this is now permanent damage. They won't have an economy. They don't have an economy. Their odds are survival of that much lower. If we were able to factor in arming the people in Iran so they can fight back with something instead of a slingshot or throwing a rock at armed Iranian Revolutionary Guard corps, I think that would be helpful as well. The President told Iran to go pound stand while restricting their self serving offer to reopen the Strait of Hormuz. Rubio, or Secretary of State Marco Rubio, says he believes that the negotiators is serious about coming to a deal. He made the statement during an interview with tray yanst. He says, I think this seri is about getting themselves out of the mess that they're in. They had riots a few months ago, and these were economic riots. All the riots all the time. Now they have one hundred and eighty percent inflation rate, they have no currency that's worth anything, and on top of that, the main source of their economy, which is energy and oil, is now down to nothing. Linda, would you like me to go back to the king speaking before it joints the Congress?
Speaker 5: Why do you hate me? Why?
Speaker 1: Why it's just worth watching you bubble and fizz like.
Speaker 5: A just a pompous you know what?
Speaker 1: I just can't you can't. Are you proud of not going to the state dinner tonight?
Speaker 5: So proud of you, boss.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And by the way, my perfect record is intact. I've never been to a White House correspondence dinner.
Speaker 5: You are a man word.
Speaker 1: The Secretary of State also saying, referencing a ransfractured leadership, I think if we were able to get one more tier of Iranian leaders, especially the IRGC leader that is a a radical holdover is Lomist, I think that might tip the balance. And then the more the people that might be more inclined to face reality, which is that their future is done, might actually have more sway and real negotiations could take place. We'll see the Trump administration wanting a rack over ran terror proxies and cash payments. US defense leaders brief Congress on the Pentagon budget. We've got to keep building out the next generation of weaponry. If there's one thing we have learned here America, getting advanced weaponry has made this much safer for our brave men and women that are called upon in moments like this to put their lives on the line. And we want that to continue. And we've got to stay ahead of that game and now the US is turning to drones after retiring mind sweepers to reopen the straight of hormones. In other words, if they see one of these little, you know boats of the Iranians that just knocking it out of the water. Treasury Secretary Scott Besson said that the US blockade is beginning to cripple their oil sector and that their production now may soon collapse. So it seems like we're on the verge of big things happening. And if we were to add another you know, military component, more messages sent, I think it would be probably very very effective. And Iran eyeing revenge for Solem Mooney Solomoney and the death there. But we'll get to that on the other side, and then we'll get back to the king speaking before a joint session of Congress. Just we take request and Linda obviously wants to go back to the king.
Speaker 5: You know, it's not nice to tell Phipps Sewan. Didn't your mother ever tell you not to loy LOI?
Speaker 1: My mother told me not to loy LOI.
Speaker 5: You don't listen.
Speaker 1: Well, the defense is wrong, all right. When we come back, we're gonna give you the other news of the day. And for Linda. We take requests, We'll go back to King je Hall's.
Speaker 5: Just I would say that's not the request. Again, you're not listening.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hunger.
Speaker 5: Is this thing on.
Speaker 6: Breaking news all afternoon. When you get off work, be sure to check in first for everything you missed during the day. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: Speaking King Charles Quinn, Canola speaking of our joint session of Congress.
Speaker 1: Hi, krats kind it.
Speaker 8: I thought they didn't like kings, I said, no, Kings, they're interested in this King.
Speaker 1: Let us dip into the King. We'll keep the music up at a low level.
Speaker 4: President Lincoln understood this so well with his reflection in the Magisterial Gettysburg Address that the world may little note what we say, but we'll never forget what do we do. And so to the United States of America, on your two hundred and fiftieth birthday, let our two countries rededicate ourselves to each other in the selfless service of our peoples and of all the peoples of the world. God bless the United States, and God bless the United Kingdom.
Speaker 1: Let us read ourselves. The only reason I'm playing this is is a Lindow requested.
Speaker 5: I want you to know for every car driver that is out there right now running their core off the side of the road, you're responsible. I hope you're ready to pay.
Speaker 1: The previous This is abuse. That abuse, this is abuse.
Speaker 6: We do please.
Speaker 1: Oh man, if I would have said yes to go to this.
Speaker 5: Uthan, you got to turn this off. You're killing me. Man, I can't take it another second home.
Speaker 1: Keep it up. Excuse me? Yes, thank you?
Speaker 5: Are you from royalty to or are you? Are you a cousin? Medium? You heard that Trump is a cousin.
Speaker 1: This is not a negotiation. It's the Sean Hannity shop.
Speaker 5: Going on vacation.
Speaker 1: To England.
Speaker 5: I'm never going to England, don't worry.
Speaker 8: Could you imagine if I would have said yes to the state you tonight with the King and the Queen, I'd never hear I'd never hear the end of it.
Speaker 1: Definitely would never hear the end of.
Speaker 5: This guy's a phony, he's a fraud. And the fact that all the the Democrats are standing up and clapping for him, I'm like, where's your no King's T shirt? And all your posters and your signs.
Speaker 1: You guys forgot You're making my you're making my might be.
Speaker 5: Absolutely absolutely King and Queen Camilla, good Lord embarrassed.
Speaker 1: I really, I really do wish Great Britain was stronger. I want to get along with Great Britain. I want us. I want the Great Britain of Winston Churchill to come back. And I am angry at Great Britain. I'm angry at Spain. I am angry. I've never liked McCrone personally. I can't stand them. I can't, you know, Francis, No.
Speaker 5: One likes Macron. Macrone doesn't like mcrone.
Speaker 1: How is it possible they have one hundred Sharia courts in Great Britain? How is it possible that they have no go zones in Europe? How is it possible that they burdened US with tariffs and neglected their own national security and defense issues for decades? How is it possible they've embraced climate alarmism and radical socialism and unfettered illegal immigration without you know, insistence on assimilation, and their entire continent has shifted and changed. I don't know if they can ever save it. This is what was going to happen to the US because the socialists in this country, This this is what all this unfeederdated legal immigration in this country was about.
Speaker 5: Uh tell you something. We're not far behind. So I'll tell you right now, we better get our butts on.
Speaker 1: We have a reprieve going on right now. On the reprieve is Donald J. Trump. I think one of the reasons he's so hated and wants us, you know, and there this after this guy every second. By the way, the gem and Chancellor of fridodkmz uh said that the Iranian leaders are humiliating US officials. I'm telling you Western Europe is dying on a vine before our very eyes. You n chief warning Warren's forces driving nuclear proliferation are accelerating. It just got stopped. You more on and the idiotic globalist organizations like the UN, the WEF all these other globalist organizations. That was the stupidity of the Paris Climate Accords. You know, we're so stupid. Now they're putting countries like a ran on the Human Rights Commissions at the UN. And this guy Agarachi thanks Putin for Russia's firm support in Saint Petersburg. Well, Putin can't even win his war against against Ukraine. And everybody thought that'd be over in ten minutes. No, not, you know, Putin is a paper tiger too, which is probably a good thing for Western Europe, but not that they're going to take advantage of the time that they have. The deranged teacher who opened fire at the White House correspondence dinner with the intent to kill as many members of the Trump administration as possible posted countless anti Trump screeds on a social media account before the attack. This guy, Cole Allen, thirty one year old cal Tech grad from California, posting reposting on Blue Sky. Blue Sky is the radical left's version of X. Although X is really pretty rad, X is kind of dominated by the left, don't you think, Linda. Yeah, I mean if I posted it's a beautiful day outside, you suck. You're ugly. I mean it's like there's nothing and I only know because sweet baby James tells me how bad it is.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean there is an there's an algorithm to it. I mean there are a lot, there's a lot of great reporting on X. I would say, that's like my first line, and I love that. I can grock just.
Speaker 1: I know you love the libs of TikTok. You love end of wokeness. I know all of your faves.
Speaker 5: Okay, you sound sad about that.
Speaker 1: Those are great, don't know. I'm just we like Nick Sorter, we like Nick Shirley. Yes, I mean there are people that we like. Yes, yeah, No, I think they're doing great work. I applauded.
Speaker 5: But I do think that there's a lot of dumb people out there that like to I mean, you literally could not say if you said, like, I like puppies, they'd be like you stink. It doesn't matter what you say. They hate it.
Speaker 1: No, they do. They do anyway. You know, if you look at this manifesto of this lunatic, he sounded like a conventional Democrat, making the sort of accusations that you might hear on any given night on MSDNC or fake news CNN. You know, I'm no longer willing to permit a pedophile, rapist, trader to cope my hands with his crimes. Wasn't it Bill Clinton that was traveling all over the world with Epstein on the Lolita Express, You have AOC labeled Trump a rapist, and a post on ex Congressman Omar yelling out you have killed Americans. During the State of the Union address, calling him a he and congress Woman Talib seated behind her screeching about you know whatever. She was screeching about Ted Leew of California, claiming, you know, highly disturbing allegations against Donald Trump raping children. I mean these people. Meanwhile, this is the guy that kicked him out of mar A Lago. If you're gonna watch one podcast of mine, you got to watch the one we dropped this morning with Dan Bongino revealing that he thinks if these people get in power, they're gonna come after him. By the way we talked. We talked for two and a half hours, and that's the beauty of doing a long form podcast. And then you know his experience and his belief that there are two fbis and how he could not believe what he fell into. I think one of the more interesting exchanges, though, Linda, is when he went into his belief that he thinks that they were the good FBI agents purposefully saved those burn bags and left a trail of crumb that would allow the incoming FBI director and in his case, deputy director, to be able to to find things that were necessary to prove how corrupt the FBI was beforehand and that amazing. And by the way, I do ask him about stuff like UFOs and stuff that you know, we all want answers to that we never get answers to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we sure do.
Speaker 1: Dan's a great guy. Jeffries. If you ever watched the video podcast, I mean, it's so much fun to do. I really enjoyed doing it. Did you ever watch the Netflix series Narcos?
Speaker 5: No, that's way too violent for me.
Speaker 1: Oh about them about Pablo Escobar? Yeah, I think in cartel, Oh, it's scary, but these guys they did it all. I'm interviewing those guys. How cool is that? Ar Yeah, but I mean they were successful, and now we have we have a major cartel problem. You know, we have Narco terrorists. We have we look at what we did with Maduro, look at the Mexican cartels, look at how many dead people. You know. I know Sarah Carter can't come on while she's the drugs are but we talked to Sarah Carter and with the stuff that she's seeing every day.
Speaker 5: She can come on. And she's coming on. She's got some news coming up in the next couple weeks.
Speaker 1: No, I want Sarah Carter's spectacular, She's a rock star. Pakeem Jeffrey is declaring maximum warfare against Republicans only days before the latest Trump assassination attempt. I'm sure it has nothing. You know, these people, they don't care. I'm gonna tell you right now, nothing is going to change Democrats, the legacy media mob, the conspiracy, theorist isolation is. None of them are going to tone down their rhetoric. They don't care. Top DNC official actually attacking John Fetterman for saying that Democrats suffer from Trump derangement syndrome. DNC vice chair slamming John Fetterman and all. John Fetterman is saying, stop with the rhetoric, stop and build those safe ballroom so that you can have events like the White House correspondence dinner you had this Ohio teacher. We'll get into this later fired after video appearing to lament Trump surviving. There's a lot of instances you hear about that brewery. I think it was in Wisconsin, this former state rep oh offering free beer the day that Trump dies. It's sick. And we'll get into this whole issue of Jimmy Kimmel too. Jimmy Kimmel First of all, what is funny about a president being dead? Because that's what he was making a joke out of. And if I ever made a joke when Biden was president or Obama was president and said, no, it's just a joke. I'm just roasting them and about them being dead in their respective spouses being you know, widows. How do you think that would go over? It's such a disgusting, despicable double standard. I can't believe it. And you know, there's a left wing cult of hatred that is just permeating not just social media, but all these news channels. MSDNC is the worst of the worst. That channel is like a hate conspiracy channel. CNN's not any better either, Fake New CNN. AOC says she never feels safe last security. I want her safe. How do you like that? I want Jasmine Crockett safe. If it's a democratic president, I want him safe. And I don't think we're doing enough to keep our elected officials safe. How do you like that? I'm not You know what, you have to win the war of ideas, you just do. I don't think we have time to play lee z Eldon, now do we? He was great? What's the name of that crazy congresswoman.
Speaker 7: De Laura.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Rosa DeLaura, that's her name. That's right. I mean, this woman sounded so stupid. He just tore her up. We don't have time today, We'll get to it tomorrow. And Jimmy Kimmel was just making a joke about her being an expectant widow. What's funny about talking about a president dying? I didn't know you could make jokes about that. Later, I'll compare it to Johnny Carson, the Great Johnny Carter. If these guys wanted to be successful, they might want to pay attention to the most successful late night host in the history of television, and that would be him. And then, of course the usual losers. George Clooney is a pathetic loser and him and his wife are too hateful people. Of course they come to the defense of this guy. Mentalist Oz Perlman won't appear on Kimmel Live anymore. And you know what the irony is. I mean, this is Bob Bigers woke ABC. Disney and Bob iger Woke. ABC has no problem allowing somebody to joke about a dead president and a widowed first lady. Uh maybe you think that you show a little bit more class than that. I know I'm expecting too much. Maybe I'm expecting way too much.
Speaker 5: Well, they have a new CEO now, Josh Damorrow, so we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 1: Well, is uh I gore out?
Speaker 5: I don't know if he's out, igers out, Dmorrow's in. But all of those policies were implementing underneath.
Speaker 1: Will never leave. He's always gonna have his tentacles in this whole thing. You see. Newsom's wife accuses Trump of misogyny because he challenged Nora O'Donnell. You know, will all this talk about CBS changing and the culture changing sixty minutes just hates Donald Trump twenty four to seven. They don't stop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's stupid anyway. If we're all created equal and they want equal rights, and women are just as good as men, and why can't she take it, stand up like a big girl and take it. Why are you defending her because she's a woman. It's a stupid thing to say.
Speaker 1: Exactly, I have to be nicer to you than you are to me because of the double standards.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you better watch out. The lightning's coming, all right.
Speaker 1: We'll we come back. More Americans now want the Department of Homeland Security funded. You think