Speaker 1: Look, oh, I see you my own look over there is that culture. Yes, goodness, wow, lost cult, dang lost Cultuisa's calling back in the studio. Back on film. The theme is read and speaking of which oh my God or gasmic you know? Okay.
Speaker 2: So I was just home because it was my parents' thirty fifth wedding anniversary on Labor Day. They got married in a Greek Orthodox ceremony. I asked my mother where all the diet coke was in the house, and she said, you know, I stopped drinking eight years ago.
Speaker 1: And I was like, well, it's back. It's back in a big way. A couple things up up top, we have to do housekeeping wise, it is post Labor Day. Yeah, New York City went immediately into fall a great way. I've been feeling it. Kathy Hokele and Eric Adams are are forever. This is why you cannot stand a politician. And I'm saying, like, the only way to engage with politicians is to hate them. That's that's my take. And then is never gonna the same listen, and then she's her office is absolutely sprawling, right, three different subway stations today. Fucked couldn't get up here to save my life to the studio because we're tactile. How do you feel about New York in the fall? Fucking love New York in the fall?
Speaker 2: I literally, can I tell you what I was doing seconds ago, drinking off? No, I actually didn't drink off this morning because I have a date later tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh you can't. It's actually a really culture number eighteen. You can't jack off in the morning if you have a date that night. At age thirty four. What rule of culture is that thirty four four? You can't jack off in the morning if you have a day later that night at the age of thirty four.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I'm kind of hoping to like, I don't know what I'm having. No, I get it, I'm a sentence. But I was just I was walking on the street and I was wearing a jacket, listening to bleachers.
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't love that our guest is coughing. Our guest is.
Speaker 3: I told you it's my cough, not yours.
Speaker 1: It's her cough. But that's what I was doing.
Speaker 3: My cough has has been moved in for two and a half weeks, and it's staying.
Speaker 1: It's a little Longa. This is literally no, no, no, you're.
Speaker 3: Almost I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't, well, this is not you can't just have her coming because this is a moment in time, moment.
Speaker 3: No, I'm having a manic episode already, Like they're going to be unlistenable.
Speaker 1: She has jet lag. Which is the perfect state podcast.
Speaker 2: I mean, the return to the pod of one of the all time grades, one of the all times, and this is going to actually take the readers by storm.
Speaker 1: This is giving new Moon and virgo. Oh wow, yeah, giving, We're back to We're back to the roots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know who this is, by the way, iconic Leo. And we just dragged Leo's to filth on the last episode.
Speaker 3: I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but it's Leo. Man, play the play the episode, play the tape, by the.
Speaker 3: Whole episode for we've heard that. We listened to the whole episode and I can't believe you said.
Speaker 1: That bit bit she's a vocalist.
Speaker 3: Bit It was male le never met one? Really, who is one?
Speaker 1: Sean Mendes, Ben Affleck never met them, don't they're going to guess you. Our guest has a lot of things, a lot of things on the Agenda podcast of course, Come for me the special coming out October seventeenth on deep streaming services. Thank you and Madam V Yes ms Madam VP.
Speaker 3: Miss weep dot com and.
Speaker 1: A big announcement coming in next month and shut the fuck up only in the building.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, forget it.
Speaker 2: Forget you remember her now because welcome to you.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that was. Welcome back to your ears, the one the only cat.
Speaker 3: You'll make me wana be happier.
Speaker 1: I forgot about drink the milk cup. I want more.
Speaker 3: I'm like an Ali cat, drink the milk cup. I want more.
Speaker 1: Obvious cum thing.
Speaker 3: I got such a cum thing right up top. I gotta come.
Speaker 1: I got a cum thing. Why where did you come from? I've been getting.
Speaker 3: Are you stressed because the trains?
Speaker 1: I do have transit travel anxiety. Let's let it go.
Speaker 3: I'm so I would be home with my family. So good to see you girls. Thank you for having me on the podcast. I just got back last night from London, England, Edinburgh.
Speaker 1: She's not nomber legend winner.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I did Adam Bride in my European tour. I've been gone three months. Yeah, I was heaven on Earth. I have to say it was just really nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just really nice to miss the New York summer.
Speaker 3: I always run from the heat, and I'm in time for the chill and time for a sweater and the stew.
Speaker 1: I know, Oh my god, you came back right on time.
Speaker 3: Look at this? Do you want me to do this? Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: What? Poor? Poor your belief? My mood?
Speaker 2: Honestly, like, I have had kind of an annoying day because I came here to the studio at ten am thinking it was ten am, and it was. It was actually that thing of my time difference because east coast, west coast.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: So meanwhile you're over in London times an international episode.
Speaker 3: No, I like it. I love coming distrection because you wake up early and you feel so powerful, of course, and then you could go to bed early and you feel so healthy.
Speaker 1: Oh forget it.
Speaker 2: There was a huge stretch of time where I was waking up naturally at five thirty am. You imagine all I wanted to do was hang on to that and be a bad person.
Speaker 1: Early for me is like yeah, same, I try to wake up at eight am.
Speaker 3: Wow, every day.
Speaker 1: I try, and even the weekends now do you both work out a lot? I work out six days a week starting.
Speaker 3: Okay, boy, is you know what I do? They moved to the city, got a big studio, and now they're gay. You're still gay. We're checking in.
Speaker 1: Actually, and actually that's getting harder, is it, gay guys?
Speaker 3: It's getting worse. Yeah, it gets worse.
Speaker 1: The other day done with gay guys. Didn't say that. I said, I need to take a break from gay guys. Y'all are annoying.
Speaker 3: I do think to gigs, what do you think? Well, I love gig guys. I can't get enough of this stuff. Everywhere I go. It's crazy. I'll be in another city and all I'll be immediately be like London.
Speaker 1: The London ones chic, They're heaven on her.
Speaker 3: I love my community.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I was talking to my dad yesterday about like living in like New York or the age old question, and I was like, you.
Speaker 1: Don't live in London.
Speaker 3: That'd be fabulous. I will just go do that and adore you.
Speaker 1: The gays. Then you say, you say they're sic they're very chic. Yeah, I mean period.
Speaker 3: Well, I walk into the studio, I go, I go to your producer, I go, hey, Where does Matt live? That's where we're at live.
Speaker 1: Everywhere you live at all? Matt? When I realized he is feeling, he's going through uprooting constantly. He's constantly he's just not roots anywhere. You know, I don't root.
Speaker 3: It's scary to root, it's scary to route.
Speaker 2: Especially because you you've tried to root before and it's been like a mistake, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Why do you live in Brooklyn?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why you're asking you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So far from your job.
Speaker 1: She wants to know why you don't live I'm worried about you.
Speaker 3: You were in Manhattan of course five years now, but you were Brooklyn before for five years, but things changed.
Speaker 1: But after the five years in both, she says, in Manhattan, and that's where you belong. Were you guys? Just because I would say, were you guys? Just talking about that?
Speaker 3: Because I go, where's bone coming from?
Speaker 1: And that's why?
Speaker 3: Why would go and live there?
Speaker 1: That's so interesting? Why I kill you?
Speaker 3: Love it?
Speaker 1: I love it?
Speaker 3: And I'm do you have a fancy high rise?
Speaker 1: I like it's not a high rise. I like my apartment though a lot. I love my apartments. But beyond that, I can't give you a great reason beyond that.
Speaker 3: Your life could be so much easier really and the best for you. I want you to be close to your amazing job.
Speaker 1: But like Manhattan is just like full of and I was one of them, but I was like full of these little n YU can't and I'm just like, stay away. Why do you love Manhattan?
Speaker 3: I hammer Cats. I'm in Hammercat's mystery box.
Speaker 1: You would actually really do well.
Speaker 3: I'm the only in their thirties, and.
Speaker 1: They would worship you. Cat Co was the to my mind, it's like you and like Melissa Rich. It's like the one Cis woman who comes to Fire Island. Everyone just worships. Have you been? You haven't been in a while, have you?
Speaker 3: I went for one day last year, but I've been even twice. But yeah, I describe it as like during the day, you're developed the ball, the lights go down, they trample over your dead body. You're fully being stomped to death.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, but that that happens to anyone.
Speaker 1: That The last week I was fun, you know, it was low key. The most recent time. There were no parties and it was actually but we were always a key. There are parties. It's just there were no like theme, there was no like like. It wasn't like this, it wasn't more like it was more like.
Speaker 2: So basically what we did this year was we Well, you weren't there the first in June we went to Fire Island, but he was shooting in Vancouver, so I was there on like an off week in June, and like the week before Labor Day this time. And then prob when we went to Provincetown, we were there for family Week, so we kind of weren't there for any of the party weeks anywhere, but we had like sort of our little ulti vacation moments.
Speaker 3: I see, are you very ore Islands?
Speaker 1: It's hard to say, oh, I want to. I want to.
Speaker 3: Like everyone's adores it.
Speaker 1: I think you would.
Speaker 3: Everyone's adoring it, but it seems far away.
Speaker 2: It is, but also like in the grand scheme, like not really, I will say, like getting there feels like less of a whole, Like it's like a grand majestic moment when you get to Fire Island.
Speaker 3: It's so intense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: I did take a tiny plane to Province and I felt like I was in an old film.
Speaker 1: Keep Scare You.
Speaker 3: Scare, Yeah, a plane from where Boston?
Speaker 1: Boston.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go. I won't want I don't want to go there.
Speaker 1: You got it. You're like Rene rap I hate Boston vibes.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I newly love her. I just learned about her because my young friend told me.
Speaker 1: Who's your young friend?
Speaker 3: My young friend Carly shout out.
Speaker 1: Shout out. You got to keep a gen Z girl around.
Speaker 3: To tell yeah, can is this okay? Or tell me? I go, I'm not actually not going to get into you must think what I asked her. I'll be like, oh, now, I actually like I'm a hundred years old, but I go, what is body tea? Oh?
Speaker 1: Buddy? Someone said body tea to me.
Speaker 3: I go, so can you tea everything?
Speaker 1: When your body is tea, it means like you look good.
Speaker 3: I knew it was a good thing.
Speaker 1: So someone said body t to you.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm.
Speaker 1: Too sorry to bring it back. What what's that from? It's from your last episode, the last episode.
Speaker 3: Two Dago. I haven't talked to y'all since ninety since ninety three. I saw you in ninety six because you had drinks.
Speaker 1: Drink in ninety ninety five, we saw each other at the opening night of A Mary off Broadway.
Speaker 3: I know, but for one second, for one calendar second.
Speaker 1: That's not enough seconds at all.
Speaker 3: I know. So when are you back at work?
Speaker 1: I do fucking know.
Speaker 3: You don't not me?
Speaker 1: Not me?
Speaker 3: Are you happy about everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Get into the real share.
Speaker 3: Are you guys happy about everything or sad?
Speaker 1: I'm okay.
Speaker 3: I only so, honey. I never see you ever?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I can I tell you something.
Speaker 2: This is one of the reasons why I want to be back in New York is because truly my family of friends is here.
Speaker 3: But that's because I look at my phone. I get back in town and I go, who lives here? Who lives here?
Speaker 1: I don't even know? You know, well, that is a hard thing. I will say.
Speaker 3: There he is gone. Yeah, mister mister p isn't we did an.
Speaker 1: Escape room with him? We didn't, in.
Speaker 3: Fact a sentence, and I go, mom, ignoring.
Speaker 2: Every five years we do an escape room with Pat and our friend Jared, who loves you, and you know character, here's.
Speaker 3: My person of me in an escape room. Let's go.
Speaker 1: I want you to know.
Speaker 2: That's really kind of the vibe for all of us. But we all have our own little skills that contribute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you say, the key to an escape room is everyone spread out and everyone shout from one end of the room to the other with the person on the other end of the room. That makes sense perfect. You know, if you do enough, you get good at it.
Speaker 2: Like I've done enough now where I'm like, I know there was like a remember there was that woman was like an old frog woman.
Speaker 1: Okay, so in this last escape room.
Speaker 3: We're talking about me like that.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't spoil body in the corner.
Speaker 2: We did one in l A there was like a frog woman who was wearing an outfit and every item of clothing was a different color. And I said, that's going to come into play, come to five.
Speaker 3: Why was there a woman in it?
Speaker 1: I don't know anything. I can't look you on the mic.
Speaker 3: Sorry, would be like hold on because I'm.
Speaker 1: Waiting to eat until after the podcast, because let your friend eat. Thank you, not one of the mic.
Speaker 2: Because I'm looking out for all the readers of mist Aphonia out there, the readers of Missophonia.
Speaker 1: You are a community. Ironically, you don't stop making sounds. Christ I would never alienate the fans, only.
Speaker 3: Get it. I'm jella brain.
Speaker 1: You're actually your top.
Speaker 3: Of mind, know you guys. That's because this is a top of mind.
Speaker 1: What is the top of mind? T mine what's top of mind for you? Pop?
Speaker 3: Culturally, I don't know something that everyone saw ten years ago. I just watched Game of throw.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about him. Two binges.
Speaker 3: I watched all Game of Thrones last summer. Unbelievable show. Check it out and I want to be on it. Chext watch where is it filming?
Speaker 1: I watched.
Speaker 3: Yell at Me again posterizing Dragon. I want to rail rail rail bounce, bounce, bounce on that guy from Dragon, which one now, the one in House of Dragon, who's like.
Speaker 1: Matthew, Matt Smith Smith, Matt Smith. I want him where big fuck energy. He was at Tribeca Film Festival. He was He was playing Robert Mapplethorpe in a movie God Yeah, and he he was down to He.
Speaker 2: Looks over at us in our like jackets and he I remember making icons.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it was charged, and he goes it suits you?
Speaker 3: Is he be? Did he be?
Speaker 1: He gave be like like he wanted to fuck both of us, which it was.
Speaker 2: Giving it was And I don't know this about him and I know that I'm on one with this word. But it was give like narcissists. Like it's like I want you to leave this room being like he would fuck me.
Speaker 1: That's the headline.
Speaker 3: Smith nurse, not nurse Nars liquid concealer. I am so attracted him it makes me I'm actually really horny right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah good.
Speaker 3: I never see him. I have a boyfriend. Never seen him in my life. He's always we're always gone London. What I mean is that we moved in together in May and we haven't lived there.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 3: You know, he's the best man on her he is. I think Thursday evening I'll hopefully get torn torn in, split in.
Speaker 1: Really love it by a good man, half by my beloved, title of that flint and half my beloved. Now, well, I told you who I want. I don't love you half.
Speaker 3: I want to my love.
Speaker 1: But who do you want to?
Speaker 3: I want me?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? And I still don't know that is I think that is doable.
Speaker 3: Reach out if makes you.
Speaker 1: Guys aren't open.
Speaker 3: Every now and then we're like are we Oh no, we're not. We did it. For one second, we're both.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I can't imagine how scary.
Speaker 3: I know, but life is so long. I know, Like that's scary.
Speaker 1: Life is so scary.
Speaker 3: Are you single? Yeah, and you're single.
Speaker 1: But he's going to take tonight, I know. I was Telline.
Speaker 2: I was telling Catherine that, like, I have done that thing where it's like I've come to New York and like over scheduled type of thing. There is one guy that I'm liking quite a bit, really, but I also.
Speaker 1: Have the walls I haven't met up.
Speaker 3: Like your walls are up.
Speaker 2: The walls are up, and they were they were always so down and now post one experience they're up.
Speaker 3: But like, but I'm trying post experience, you'reving a post experience.
Speaker 1: It's a treatment conversation. I think it's coming on. I'm going on. I'm going on Saturday. This is the biggest anisode I think, do you guys you.
Speaker 3: Know what I think? Actually, I'm feeling, so I'm feeling. It's twenty twenty four. I finally feel normal.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's great.
Speaker 3: Since twenty nineteen, yes, yeah, that's when I was normal and happy and then crazy crazy crazy, and even the last few years I've been just like like scratching through and now I'm like being back at the Edinburgh Festival as well. Like, yeah, being among like just among the crowds and the people, just like I love life. Like I feel normal again. That's top of mine being normal, being horny.
Speaker 1: Did you did you lose horniness during the pandemic?
Speaker 3: Oh, first half, I was having the best sex of my life, so we were only bright and I hadn't been together that long, so it was buckfast. And then the past two years I was on so many antidepressants. I was just dried shrivel. And then now I'm getting my groove back.
Speaker 1: As they say, isn't that interesting? I also feel I'm getting my horny.
Speaker 3: Really, are you age?
Speaker 1: I'm h and I'm I'm medicated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two point five milligrams of lexaprowa day that you're not gonna what's normal?
Speaker 1: I got my little pilk cutter. Yeah, no, no, no, the minimum, just the smallest does they come in is five And I have to oh, wow, Beau zaps me down. Really, I was on ten and it was not good.
Speaker 2: Five I felt kind of amazing, and then I went to ten, thinking, oh, this is a quote unquote real dose, and I was getting more depressed.
Speaker 1: I think because I.
Speaker 2: Couldn't feel my body. It's so and I to feel like Matt Rogers, I just do. Yeah, I can't be myself if I don't have access to my dick.
Speaker 3: I'm on ten of pro and I mean, here's what happens. Every like six months, I'll be like, this isn't doing anything. Stop taking it, start crying, start taking it again. Life's roller coaster. I keep actually I actually have to stop. I keep going out to people in their face and going.
Speaker 1: That's so sweet.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's sweet.
Speaker 1: How do you think it's started? How do you think it started? This behavior?
Speaker 3: I just want to I just love everyone right now.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you know what? You know what I've been doing, and I don't know where it came from.
Speaker 2: I wink at people and I say, I say my love, my I call everyone my love, and I wink my love is tough.
Speaker 3: That was worse than lover, I think, by the way, to answer your question, who was afraid.
Speaker 1: The garden?
Speaker 3: And I okay, have going through the garden and.
Speaker 1: A bit away wait a lot of gardens in her song.
Speaker 3: I fucking you know I love her?
Speaker 1: Of course, I mean you know that I'm seeing her a sixth time Miami. Have you seen it yet?
Speaker 3: Have you seen that? Yeah? I went in Denver, Colorado. Oh yeah, I think we were like on Instagram stories where are you and the big Yes? It was so wonderful. I now do you guys? This is a question we always come back to on a little podcast I like to call Seek Treatment, but we always come back to this question. Do you think Kelsey's own game? Oh?
Speaker 1: What do I think it?
Speaker 3: Do you think Kelsey is endgame?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 2: I I think Kelsey is endgame in terms of baby, every intention that they have right now. I cate, I don't know what craziness goes on at that level of celebrity, at.
Speaker 1: That height, like what could happen? What does happen? But let me tell you, I think they're going for it.
Speaker 3: I think I think she's gonna have a babe.
Speaker 1: I think she is. I think album thirteen is gonna be the pregnancy, the baby album.
Speaker 3: I would love to watch her and learn from her.
Speaker 2: Why do you say album thirteen? Is that just because you think that's the So you think there will be a twelve that is like a different era that we don't know?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Oh so we're at eleven, right at eleven.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's gonna be a twelve, So twelve has to come first, obviously, And how did you think of that? I don't know. I think she's gonna do twelve and it's gonna be something thirteen. It's not gonna be baby album. We're gonna be back to like country like first debut vibes. Okay, what makes sense? I think twelve. I think the next album has to because she's probably tired as fuck.
Speaker 3: I'm worried about He's like, hell, yeah, you think she's tired? Yeah, who wouldn't be?
Speaker 1: Who wouldn't be?
Speaker 3: I'm like, what's gonna I'm like when the tour ends, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think she's gonna She's gonna it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: So intense that that's such an intense feeling to be worried about her.
Speaker 1: No, no, No, She's gonna go into like Death Valley and let out an hour long fart. It's going to be such a belief so long I don't do that. I bet Travis farts in front of her all the time.
Speaker 2: And do you think how how long do you think it took Taylor Swift to stop being like stop, I think, do you think she thinks it's fucking rad?
Speaker 1: There's a clip, there's a little snippet of them. I forgot who released it, but it was like one of that was either Taylor or Travis released it. But it's like Taylor's cooking like babysitting like a stovetop, and he just sneaks up behind her and kisses her on the cheek and I'm like, Okay, I don't care, Like that's real, that's real love. Mary Deblige, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Of course I believe it's real.
Speaker 1: Of course it is.
Speaker 3: Do you guys believe in love?
Speaker 1: Yes? Me too.
Speaker 3: But it's hard sometimes.
Speaker 1: What would you bring back from what do you miss the most?
Speaker 3: What did I bring back?
Speaker 1: What would you bring back culturally from Edinburgh?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? I mean for me, I just love. I love the vibes, the haunted city, beautiful architecture, the weather. I love like That's why I'm happy to come back to autumn. And I love being singularly focused on a task at hands. So every day you sleep late, you're so it's Broadway. It's like you're like every day like boom boom, boom boom, boom. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: What about y'all?
Speaker 1: I mean this is literally my what's going on with you?
Speaker 3: The train?
Speaker 1: The train? For sure?
Speaker 3: It's the train, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's the train.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll talk, We'll talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah. Is it work Yeah, it's like works, yeah, it's works, stuff workstocks.
Speaker 3: I know she left me roses by the stairs. Let your girls, she left me roses by stairs.
Speaker 1: Wait, do you remember this? You remember?
Speaker 3: It was so good?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hammer Cats.
Speaker 1: He's he can the other one though.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's actually so you were.
Speaker 1: Really close, very close, danger Box hammer Cats.
Speaker 3: Maybe more iconic duo. I'll wait, all fucking wait, what are you gonna say?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What do I remember?
Speaker 1: I wanted, but I had a deep.
Speaker 2: Urge to ask you, like what your spiritual feelings are on Sabrina Carpenter because I do feel.
Speaker 3: Like, obviously I want to open for her. I think we're a matchma literally, I was thinking the same Sabrina comedy line. I think I should open for you, yeah, on your tour. I think you would die for me and I would take a bullet for you. She's fabulous, She's fabulous.
Speaker 2: I think you're a little bit Chapel you're a little bit Charlie, you're a little bit Sabrina.
Speaker 1: You're actually all.
Speaker 3: Three so nice. I feel connected with them all three spiritually.
Speaker 1: You are the white beam of light that refracts the prism. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That's so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Occasion because you have Charlie. You have Charlie I think like impact chapel energy, and you have Sabrina pov.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh thank you. Uh and in twenty twenty four you can do anything with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that what?
Speaker 3: We're almost done with that one?
Speaker 1: Right? Ye? Yeah, yes, that's like I think we're firmly we're right on Q four.
Speaker 3: I don't care about time and space?
Speaker 1: Are you about to do so? Mariah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah yeah? Is that what she says?
Speaker 1: She doesn't believe in time? So Yah says that how do you not know this? When people I like ask her her age, people like you're like this soul, it's been like this long since this album, She's like, I don't believe in time. I think she doesn't.
Speaker 2: Believe in saying her age. But yeah, yeah, well she knows she's famously nocturnal.
Speaker 1: Oh really, oh yeah like you Oh no, no, you wake up early?
Speaker 3: No leap a lot. I'm neither my perfect world. I sleep twelve to fourteen a night.
Speaker 1: You're like Dakota Johnson A door, a door, a zula.
Speaker 3: Every time she's a new headline, I go, that's my girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got it, she hits it. Wait, I think her and Chris Martin broke up?
Speaker 3: Did they?
Speaker 1: Did they? Now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But that doesn't really make me feel anything. What do you guys feel?
Speaker 1: I wish to them the best, but but I think the vibes seemed off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he must be a lot older.
Speaker 1: Huh. I don't trust any man who wants attention. Oh Leo? Oh, I bet, I bet we can find out that he's Leo. Let's find out what is Chris Martin's astrological sign?
Speaker 3: What Leo's? Were you hating on?
Speaker 2: And Shawn Mendes, can I tell you? Okay, I did this crazy thing? Did you when it came out? Watch the JLO documentary?
Speaker 3: People scare? Does that mean anything to you?
Speaker 1: People scared?
Speaker 3: People scared?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: There's a part in the Jailoh documentary where she's going she doesn't Corney Crashing gonna be in it? And she was no, she was oh and she was people scared, people scared because.
Speaker 1: No one wanted to do. So I watched it again.
Speaker 3: People scared and people scared.
Speaker 1: Two days ago. I watched it again.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, but to sort of understand like exactly what she was saying. Now that it's all over and stuff, it is fucking devastating what happened with them if you watch that documentary now, because she's sobbing the whole time about how it's like about how hard it was the first time they broke up, and like how it's like made her believe in love again and that's why she's doing this and so people can believe in love, and like it's rescued her, et cetera, and like it's her best friend and what was so hard about the first time was losing her best friend.
Speaker 1: And now it's like he's done this to her again.
Speaker 3: So what is happening? Because as someone who just watched Game of Thrones, I'm a little behind.
Speaker 1: What we need is a Dracharis on all le man is, so I'm gonna speak, Yeah, he ended it. Although she is by all appearances doing great, she is posting on install what she posted Summer Carousel. The caption is oh it was a summer. And then there's a picture of her.
Speaker 3: And the tongue in cheek.
Speaker 1: It looks like a photoshop shirt. She's in blooming, unbothered, out of reach and a piece like too many, too many, too many words going on there a little bit salady.
Speaker 3: She's in bloom and unbothered, bothered in bloom.
Speaker 1: Chris Martin's Pisces by the way, I'm sorry, Okay, attack on my own to.
Speaker 3: Shout out, I have to shout out a new pop girl. I'm obsessed with Mode Latour, Modelatour. Mod Latour is someone I admired on TikTok and then became friends with. And her new album sugar Water is so good. Listen, listen, cue it up. I had to plug that while I'm here because I was listening to it on the walk. Heros Mode La.
Speaker 2: Tour is getting play. Wait, you know who I also I saw you post about who I fucking love is Gracie.
Speaker 1: I love you. I'm sorry, babe.
Speaker 3: Gracie is my girl. I owe her my first born because she got me the Aros tour ticket. She her open for Taylor. She crushed, obviously, I was telling her, I love you. I'm sorry. I've listened to that every second of every day for the past So we got leaving London as the summer turned to fall two August ago.
Speaker 1: It's really good.
Speaker 3: She's a genius.
Speaker 1: She's really good.
Speaker 2: And I was reading like a review of the first album. I was like, I had like deep dive on Gracie Hi Gracy. But she sings in this way that was described as an angry whisper, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, that is what it is.
Speaker 2: Its beautiful, really controlled and like very emotional like register that she sings. And that's actually not like that like affect that a lot of the girls have. It's actually specific and really fun and like emotional. And I just really like the way that she She's an amazing that her thing and her writing is great.
Speaker 1: I love risk. Risk is risk to me was the moment that she like broke out.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not She's not doing the cursive singing thing in the way that people who like derogatorily use that term. Is that what it's called curs? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Let me ask what's your favorite track on the new Sabrina?
Speaker 1: If you feel say changes every day. I'm a don't smile girl.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. I listen to Sharpestool every second of every day.
Speaker 3: And taste my favorite hasn't been mentioned yet, is it?
Speaker 1: It's a Jon song. It's Ladies of the Canyon.
Speaker 3: It's like it's and the Bridge. What surprise. Melodically, she's fucking cool, She's fucking melodically.
Speaker 1: You are Sabrina.
Speaker 3: I'm Sobrina with brown, with brown and rat.
Speaker 2: A little bit of your sweater is Chapel has Charlie, and what's inside of you?
Speaker 1: Your heart is Sabrina.
Speaker 3: And at the end of the day, I'm just kidding cat.
Speaker 2: Wait, what song is getting disrespected again and again and again on Sabrina's album? Yeah, dumb and poetic. I feel doesn't get the shine. I think maybe because it exists, like it's like in the tense spot on the album or something, or like nine or ten people steel called out by it.
Speaker 1: I think, like good, like you've read every self help book, like jacking Off to lyrics by Leonard Cohen, Like this is a lot of people.
Speaker 2: The mushrooms aren't saving your life. That's gonna make a lot of twenty five years old.
Speaker 3: Watched The Valley. Yes, so I watched it because I'm new to the vander Pump universe, and the best thing I've maybe the best thing I've ever seen on TV was when the guy in the hat comes back from the yahuasca retreat. Oh yeah, I was like, this is the I was like commedy over because this is the only funny thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: He was like he put on a different costume to tell his wife, who wants him dead in to ditch Michelle.
Speaker 1: Is Michelle a demon? By the way she's I just get the sense that she's. Oh, I think that the director that she found Quentin Tarantina, by the way, I found that out. That's juicy, right, Yeah, that's Quentin. I would remember like in the show, like she's like whatever, I've like, yeah, selling a house to a guy, to a guy, like a Hollywood like like a cool Hollywood guy and alleged Google. I was like, who could this be, like some like amazing actor and I was like, oh, it's Quentin. You just googled it and that came up. So this is ready, this is this is this is out there and I'm like, l L this girl is so funny. But okay, but talk about the guy Jesse Jesse Jesse Lally Lally, this is my disease. I'm super horned up for him. Well, that's what I need to fix.
Speaker 3: He is physically attractive, and when he starts being how he is, it's over. But when he comes in in the beanie and he's like the beanie, I've changed. Yeah, I was like, this is the best thing I've ever seen on television. Yeah, but that reminds me of the mushrooms are not changing your life?
Speaker 1: Well, that's that type of guy.
Speaker 2: If you don't call them out at twenty five, then all of a sudden, they'll become a forty year old man that you have kids with, who is going to be doing this.
Speaker 1: And she's sitting there being.
Speaker 2: Like, right, I married and bred with this man very And I actually didn't like her at all all season until the last episode. In the last episode, it was like post her filing for divorce or whatever, and she basically was just like, I'm not dealing with you anymore. Like the wishy washing this the whole time because she's so clearly didn't want to.
Speaker 1: Be with him. Yeah, but like still being in it and like allowing him to think he had a chance. He was like Mama, like cut it, like he's he's not the one for you. We all know. And then when she started to be real at the end and was like he would say some shitty thing and she'd be like nope, nope. I was like, this girl, I'm interested in watching on TV. Okay, okay, I must say I'm reframing.
Speaker 3: How did you say? What drugs do you? Guys like.
Speaker 1: I might be on a break with speaking of mushrooms, I might be on a break with psychadelics. I'm like, I don't feel the pull, I feel the rush addicted to your touch. I'm even on a break with weed. I think I'm literally go a little a little. So did your break start because we smoked we like the other day? I know, but I'm saying like that was like the last that was the last time. Yeah what you Okay, Matt has like are fighting today? No, no fighting a little bit. He's squinting and glaring a little bit. I just think it's funny that you said you're on a break with we we smoked weed the other day. I'm done. I'm done with with the with the weed. With the alcohol.
Speaker 2: Really, alcohol has been has definitely reduced. Yeah, well as you can see we're in we have a new fixation.
Speaker 1: Is no problem, this is like, this is only good for you. Oh wow, I didn't even see that.
Speaker 3: I just got it from from London.
Speaker 1: You'll tell us what you'all have Canadian, European die cokes? I have gross American. Well I think that there's a bunch.
Speaker 3: Of Hey, are you okay? You don't have this? That's so sorry, that's so sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. No I I I celebrate your brand new break from marijuana.
Speaker 2: I wonder, I wonder how long it can't last because I have the same desire and then, like you do, start to get like a little bit of the itch, Like I feel like marijuana is one that's hard to give up for some reason.
Speaker 1: It's we just got to sit alone with our thoughts and be able. That's not that's the hard part.
Speaker 3: Embrace really, journal No I should thinking of you start again, buckle up, just let her rep Did it.
Speaker 1: Help the last time? The last time I journaled, I was going through the worst pain and time of my life and story I'm saying, but I'm like, do ship Well, you know, it's not necessarily supposed to help in the moment.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's just writing down what it is that you're feeling, and then you can look at it later and help parse it out. Like that's been my experience is it's like all the raw shit I wrote down when I was really feeling bad that wasn't working in the moment. It was kind of like I looked back later and then it was able to make sense. So sometimes it's just about like logging what it is you're feeling, just so you can look at it later.
Speaker 3: My hand's so slow next to my head?
Speaker 1: Isn't that the truth? Right? I go, what's going on up here? Brilliant? What comes out here? I know?
Speaker 3: I gotta get back to the.
Speaker 1: You gotta get back to the type.
Speaker 3: I gotta start. I think he has some new ideas.
Speaker 1: We're losing handwriting. We are, and but look it's it's a beautiful rediscovery if you like, you're like, that's how I write my teens?
Speaker 3: How good does it feel? Even now? Even now? It's get a perfect pen? And like, and what do you? What do you? What do you always write? Because always go, hey, I was writing, see why what do you say?
Speaker 1: I do my signature?
Speaker 3: Well that's nice, Okay, I don't have a locked sig.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 3: I haven't locked it.
Speaker 1: I think I haven't locked mine either.
Speaker 3: Really, have you been signing for a while? Someone got a petitive signing for a while.
Speaker 1: Have you been signing for how long? Now? Ten years?
Speaker 3: How long have you been signing? How long have you been on us? And now? Because I can't remember five?
Speaker 1: Six, No, I'm going to my seventh.
Speaker 3: Overall, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Okay, do what you think?
Speaker 3: What I think it is.
Speaker 1: I've had the same one for years.
Speaker 3: The thing is you can't think we're.
Speaker 1: No, don't do it. The pressure of locking Oh okay, well now what?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Now what we're signatures?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Here we go? Here we go?
Speaker 3: Should I get married? Wait? Wait, I got distracted Honestly, that's kind of what I do though. That's also I do, like I go big, I go big s and then another sea and then kind of like just let it.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you that is actually base Seline Dion signature. Ye yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Famously she is.
Speaker 2: And she's one of those artists that like almost all of her albums have for her signature on the cover.
Speaker 3: Oh that's funny, should do that?
Speaker 1: That's that's Captain Undercats.
Speaker 3: It's okay, I'm trying to take up space.
Speaker 1: Let me do one more, Let me do, let me do one more. That looks like you can't say that when you signed the Declaration of Independence, you can't say. Can I get They wouldn't invite me, but they made it.
Speaker 3: Here's me, mister r Mickey Mouse. What does that say? That's beautiful?
Speaker 1: The whole time I was signing and no one called me out a Disney World that used to do autograph books. And then I will never forget. I think the moment I turned gay was going up to Mulan at the China Pavilion at Epcot, and she was in like the whole like matchmaking, like please bring honor to us Ault Giche and I gave her the book. She signed it Mulan, just like in the in the logo of the movie, and then she oh, And I just stared at this like kiss print for years.
Speaker 3: Do you know it's so funny. My memory of Mulan is I remember a really falling into a really deep depression because I saw it in theaters and I go, I remember like pacing the hallways of my home. I must have been like seven or eight, pace noways and going I camp with how long it will be before I can watch Mulan at home because and I was like, you loved it, that I loved it. I was like I was just learning what like like my first depressive episodes were in that home and just being like, I when will I ever ever feel a joy of Mulan again? Like being just like so I really pacing the hands on the walls, like where is Mulan?
Speaker 1: This is incredible. It's one of the best movies of all time. It is.
Speaker 3: And y'all know that I had an experienced recently at Disney, because you know I've never really been before. Was the Tower of Terror triggered my period, which I hadn't had in eight months because of my disorder. Shout out to the girls with my shot was my PCO girls, I don't get it. So I was on the Tarer of Terror. I look, I go absolutely silent. It's not called that anymore, but it should be, so get over it.
Speaker 1: And Florida.
Speaker 3: I will not go to Florida by choice. In California.
Speaker 1: So you were in the Guardians of the Galaxy.
Speaker 3: I was in sure, but it's I go, I go completely limp. I'm completely silent. I walk off. I haven't had a period in almost one calendar year. All of a sudden, I'm like, I do I do a quick check blood. I go to our sweet sweet guide, I go, I go, this is so crazy, but do you have a tamp shows? Of course? Oh my god, of course. The bathrooms are all stocked with free supprise.
Speaker 2: Amazing, that's amazing. Do you remember her name of the guide? You know what she remembers?
Speaker 1: It was? Was? It was? It was?
Speaker 3: It was Lemon. It was Lemon. Do you know it was Lemon Maloney?
Speaker 1: I think Lemon Maloney.
Speaker 3: It was missus girls.
Speaker 1: I feel that maybe that Mulan may have remembered you years later when we went back. Really no, it was a different Mulan. Well, because I was it was canonically Mulan though the world where we're not breaking the fantasy that was how often do we go? A couple of times a year? Okay, yes, that's about fair. Like in the totality of the parks, like, it doesn't matter what the where the park is. Living in La I think has access to it in a way that I don't by.
Speaker 3: Being closer to it, closer, and that gives you the action.
Speaker 1: I went with you a few weeks ago, and before that I hadn't been quite some time. But but no, but do you want to tell the great story is that we went with a mazzoni. We were about on about a metric ton of mushrooms. Huh No, not mushrooms, we weeds that turned us into soup. So we walked up to the China pavilion and wouldn't you know what Mulan was greeting. Guess that she was actually courting visitors. So we said, can we go see her? And she had no line which racism?
Speaker 2: I think it was racism at play. You look over and Anna and Elsa and it's around the.
Speaker 1: Corner, crazy get out.
Speaker 3: Never seen it, never will never, So would love to work with them. No, I've never seen seen it, never will, but would love to work. Don't watch movies for kids, but you don't have.
Speaker 1: You don't have kids in your life who are like obsessed.
Speaker 3: I don't know any kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is special. I don't you got to watch Frozen.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to watch that.
Speaker 1: Okay, what am I going to go home?
Speaker 3: Watch it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got a life. No, really finish the story.
Speaker 2: You get along a plane, you're gonna go past Paris, maybe maybe on. So here's what's gonna happen in the story that I'm gonna tell. So Mulan sees me, Dave and Bowen and.
Speaker 1: We take pictures with her. We actually assume the position like and then she turns to us and she goes, you will be amazing warriors. Oh my god, you will be amazing. Yes, what do you mean that? She did not say that?
Speaker 3: What did he say?
Speaker 1: Now what's going to happen is lots of readers are going to be like, guess that is what she said. That is the line.
Speaker 3: But what did she say?
Speaker 1: Because we were so stoned. The the sort of Mendela effect thing that's going on here is that I no, no, no, she said something. But it was because you were saying, you were repeating this over and over again, and I was dying crying nothing because I don't know why. But she did not say that you will be amazing warriors. She said that.
Speaker 2: First of all, why wouldn't she say that? That feels like a line they would give Mulan to tell the guests.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 1: We did a post.
Speaker 2: She was like, we have to do the fighting post, and we did, and then she looked at us afterwards, and the line that the cast member was clearly given, which she said.
Speaker 1: Was you will be amazing warriors.
Speaker 2: And maybe she didn't to say the dropt in way that I'm giving it, but she definitely said you will be amazing warriors at least something.
Speaker 1: I mean not to bring up this word, but it is so demure in the way you were doing. That's that's the dropped in way.
Speaker 3: It's hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she wanted to like shoe us away. She was like, get these gay guys.
Speaker 3: No, No, I bet she loved you. Maybe she's a fan.
Speaker 1: Do you identify as demure or bratt?
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, a z friend. First of all, I know what both things are. I'm part of the conversation. I wish I was brat, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I don't think you're anything.
Speaker 3: I'm asleep.
Speaker 1: I'm asleep, which is not even demure.
Speaker 3: And I can't bump that. I can't. I am not bumping that. I'm not legally allowed to have cocaine because I have a heart condition.
Speaker 1: You're not missing anything.
Speaker 3: I tried it once. Don't don't repeat that. It's okay, don't repeat that.
Speaker 1: Literally everyone in this room has tried it once.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm a loser. Everywhere everyone thinks I'm a loser.
Speaker 1: That's not one of the drugs you like.
Speaker 3: It's not so trendy though.
Speaker 1: It's open that. Yeah, vaentanal's out there.
Speaker 3: It really you can't be having that.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like that. Wait, am I demure.
Speaker 1: Could be probably a little bit sure, I'm definitely defo.
Speaker 3: But you and I always think of with you is a word you introduced me to in nineteen ninety one, Yes, is it?
Speaker 1: Let me guess.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a really beautiful word, and it's one of my favorites. Yeah, I know because I know Jesun it's such a CatCo it's such a good word. And I always think of you in the annoyance basement.
Speaker 1: Going there was a period of time where that was his favorite. It's such a and you will do that. You will sort of find a word that now right now, I don't think so, Yeah, I know it'll come recently. This word keeps coming back. Has it has its seasons, and it has a dark origin story, which is what the word is.
Speaker 3: You will be amazing, amazing, warrant amazing.
Speaker 1: The word is impromater.
Speaker 3: Now I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: It means like name, it means like like the Cat Cohen improm It's like the Sikh treatment in promoter. It's like that, that's like the name recognition. Okay, that's like you're your You're what's brought this one back? Taylors of reputation.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 1: I just said. It pops back in my head and I'm like, oh, like that that's his impromoter. But the origin story is when the first season of Celebrity Apprentice was out and Ivanka Trump was one of the sort of people who sat next to Donald you can call them judges. She was doing press and I was like captivated by Ivanka. Wow. I was like, this woman is so amazing. Was I was like seventeen years old, Oh my god, this woman. And this is before Trump was Trump. I was like this, I mean whatever, whatever that means, but I was like, this one's amazing. And then she was She was in interviews being like, well, that's my father's impromoter, and I was like, oh, that's the most beautiful word I've ever heard of my life from the most beautiful woman. And now look where we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's because people sort of normalized her, and like they do to this day.
Speaker 1: They call her beautiful, They say what she says is beautiful. They say everyone should. And she kiss signature, she kissed the sake the autographed book.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you all something? What's your Rose and Thorne of the summer?
Speaker 1: We just did this last night?
Speaker 3: Literally, but that's so funny now that it's post we unpack the summer?
Speaker 1: Would you give another one? Because I don't even know if we necessarily know?
Speaker 3: What did you have on the last up?
Speaker 1: Nobody your girls, guests of the autumn, our entire summer was just us?
Speaker 3: That's fun. Yeah, I've been all the time. I wonder like, how do you guys record? Is it all on zoom? When do you ever hear?
Speaker 1: We've been together a lot?
Speaker 3: That's nice? Yeah, it's so fucking hard, isn't it so hard?
Speaker 1: It is hard? You guys fully on different coasts.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, it's hard. It's crazy since I'm like, what have I been saying for five years.
Speaker 1: In terms of like hosting a podcast? Still?
Speaker 3: I just meant like doing it every week? But then I was been I thought like, and what am I even saying?
Speaker 1: When I get on but like we like we are like dinosaurs in the industry.
Speaker 3: Y'all invented it for me because y'all are even y'all are away before Seek Treat, but like seek Treat is like, I know, we've been doing it a while. We are like, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: We are not too young.
Speaker 3: No, you know what I mean. But I know as someone doesn't believe in time and space.
Speaker 2: Mariah, you, I go back and forth. I go back and forth sometimes I'm like, it depends on what area of my life I'm in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, professionally, I still feel for you. Personally, I'm trying to feel.
Speaker 3: Really, I feel like I'm just getting started. Blaze.
Speaker 1: We are young your age if your ah, you're young.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think that's yeah. Yeah, it just depends on the day. Wait, so you were saying.
Speaker 1: Rose was I went on a lot of trips that was fun, that was kind of like the one thing I craved all year?
Speaker 3: Which trip was your favorite?
Speaker 1: Which trip was? It was my favorite? I liked this my Street and Fire Island one, Oh nice it was? Then Thorn was this is so irall. But because because of those trips, like I was not settled into home as much as I feel like I missed out in a lot of New York summer. Yeah, and that's okay for me. I think it was great rose.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm trying to say something different than we just said, because my rose that I said last week was swimming in Sicily.
Speaker 1: Oh oh my god, have you been?
Speaker 3: I've never been to Sicily?
Speaker 1: Should I? So basically like, it's so gorgeous. Getting there is kind of hard.
Speaker 3: Where do you fly from? Where you fly into Boston? You get from Boston? What is it called? Well, okay, so Katania Cohen.
Speaker 2: They've all heard this ready. But a volcano exploded and made our flight delay, et cetera. So we get there late. We went together with a few friends. We were having the most amazing time. And then I'm swimming in Sicily in the seas and I get sun by a jellyfish. So that was a rose in the thorne actually literally in the same moment, in the same moment.
Speaker 3: And how life is that?
Speaker 1: Because it was like being in the sea, and how life is that?
Speaker 3: Life is that? Does someone go pissy on it.
Speaker 1: You find out it's a myth, because don't make it worse? How life is that?
Speaker 3: How life is that? Life is learning learning a lesson is how life is that? Wait, all many fun group trips? Yeah, do girls do that? Yeah, I want to go on one.
Speaker 2: One of my friends, one of my friends, Melissa recently goes like, sometimes I want to go on your gay trips. Yeah, and I was just like, I completely get that. And I think that one thing I've been like going over in my brain is like when we were like younger, we didn't get to have like close gay male friends at all. And so I think that's why sometimes it can feel a little bit like, especially for like women that were close to that are like feeling like quote unquote left out of.
Speaker 3: Things like that looks so fun, Like I'd love to be heard this.
Speaker 2: Before from our close female friends to like, I mean like and and I sometimes I'm like, I get what it feels that way. But also there is something to the fact of we did not get to literally have each other at all until we were in our twenties. Yeah, so it's kind of nice to feel like we're making up for lost time in that regard, because you know, like girl little girls can have sleepovers together, they could be like girls only you know, they can do whatever, and like gay men didn't yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fair enough. Yeah, I never want my life to become like couple centric. I feel like so many like straight women. It's like all of a sudden, they're just like we do everything like and then a couple. I'm like, I want to have like friends forever. I have a million friends forever. How life is that?
Speaker 1: How life is that? You want like chex mix of friends? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just want life to always be couples.
Speaker 1: Exclusivity is annoying and that reminds me of The Valley too. Oh yeah, when they all went on the couple's trip and then.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, the fucking baby moon, the baby baby.
Speaker 1: First of all, I'm a janet apologist. Hey, I haven't made up made mine own Jane. I'm praying for I mean, Kristen is tough.
Speaker 3: Kristens is the greatest character of all time on TV. Have you ever seen anything like it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I can't believe.
Speaker 1: I can't even moments a moment. Also, what do you think of Luke Well?
Speaker 3: I have to say that I now that I've finished my VPR Valley Journey, I've been diving into Suck Sexy Unique Pod with Kerry and Laura and I am laughing. I'm l M A f o ing. The way they talk about Luke and and Dody as they say it makes so I'll just I won't even bother because they if you want to listen to that, just you have to check it out.
Speaker 1: But what are they saying about?
Speaker 3: They're always talking about like Colorado culture.
Speaker 1: I look at Luke and I'm like, this is triggering.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it must be for you. Is your family's still there? Parents are still there doing the damn saying when you came to my parents dinner table? Were we ever so young?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: I think he's since it's okay, how life is that?
Speaker 1: How life is that Dunk's passing? Oway is? It's absolutely dog in the city.
Speaker 3: That's I would love to have a dog in the city.
Speaker 1: Would y'all want a dog this fucking close?
Speaker 3: That would be really good. I think it'd be so good for our brains. Yes, And it gets you out of bed, and it gets you in bed and and look at this one. Wait, but I'll show you my So the issue is that my brother has this amazing dog. And you know, of course my brothers both live in my building. They do, they did, they're both moving out. It's very sad, but I'm losing the dog in the in the movie. So I think Brian and I will will adopt soon because.
Speaker 1: You can't get a cat.
Speaker 3: I'm allergic, period and I don't like you heard that?
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 3: That's so funny. That's so funny. Oh mad, Oh, that's good. Oh, Matt, write that down. That's good. No, I want to put you is a secret or is it announced?
Speaker 1: I actually don't care that it hasn't been. I'm going. I am going on tour and it will be a couple of weeks. I can't be But there's there's a twist. There's a little bit of a twist.
Speaker 3: What's a twist.
Speaker 1: Part I'm gonna keep a sating.
Speaker 3: Okay, y'all naughty, It's just not that.
Speaker 1: Much of a twist. Watch when I revealed that it's I'm blonde. No, it's more than that.
Speaker 3: Wow, you know whom Mary Beth bron went blonde? Recently? Did I go? As in my time?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something? But you haven't said anything about my hair?
Speaker 3: I feel like it was always like that. Is that new?
Speaker 1: You haven't said anything about the fact that I'm blonde.
Speaker 2: I feel like you've been You're supposed to you Catherine Cohen are supposed to say something to me, Matt Rodgers, Y, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that, but I always thought you are blonde.
Speaker 1: The blonde has been.
Speaker 3: Haven't you been blonde before? Recently? I look at my phone. I see you blonde.
Speaker 1: Because I have been in the phone blonde a lot.
Speaker 3: How you've been in the phone blonde. I'm sorry, say anything, I see you in the phone blonde.
Speaker 1: I'm kidding. I'm not kidding. I'm not kidding, kidding, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: Prettyan slur paging doctor froud.
Speaker 1: Do you like it?
Speaker 3: I love it?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: It's fabulous. How often you have to do it?
Speaker 1: Every five weeks?
Speaker 3: Five weeks is such a random term. Yeah, not quite a month, not quite a month, the goldilocks of time. Yeah, oh yeah, five weeks.
Speaker 1: Are you straightened? Right now? You're straightened.
Speaker 3: I give myself a little blow out this morning. I want to say that the Revlon brush has changed my life.
Speaker 1: Girls, y'all know, and you have hair perfume.
Speaker 3: Man, someone sent me a beautiful gift and it was something called hair perfume, hair perfume, hair, And I go, okay, so it's perfume, but it is called hair perfhum and it smells unbelievable. It's by Rito. Can they send us stuff?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey, can y'all send us stuff Byrito? Have y'all worked with them?
Speaker 1: They've worked my wallet. I've made me laugh like that again, okay, deal. I have bought so much product and their staff at all their retail locations are the most severe, intimidating, wonderful people. They should be like that. Although I did go to a it's not like when you walk into a dip teak the vibes are sweet.
Speaker 3: Actually disagree. There's a there's a dick teek to this. There's a dip doctor freud. There's a dip teak on bleaker where they weren't charmed by me.
Speaker 1: Oh, that one's that's in.
Speaker 3: They weren't charge I go, I go. I walked in and I was like, they're gonna be so charmed by this.
Speaker 1: No, because that one's kind of new, they just renovated it, and they're either they're really like sort of like jacked up on that. Yeah, we're new, you know, like sad. The one in Williamsburg is really sweet. It was just at the one in Toronto. Did you go to that one? I didn't make it in there. We were in Toronto for something and I went to that one and it was sweet. Vibe Brato. They're gonna scare you.
Speaker 3: Do you have a signature scent everyone?
Speaker 1: I've had a recent one me too. Delo Santos is what I wear. I don't have a Birato one right now. I have an ASoP wheel, hwe is asp aspirational. Absolutely, it is okay. Why wouldn't it because I don't know. I feel like I see it.
Speaker 3: It's too excessive, you know what I'm saying. I hate to drag killing them different with you on.
Speaker 1: This, but I just I'm a girl. It's not okay. It feels like it's everywhere, feels like it's in like airports, of course.
Speaker 3: Well airports are airports are beautiful and I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Don't even talk to me La Guardia. We were leaving LaGuardia that I didn't want to leave. You could not get me out of that.
Speaker 3: But you know, it's hell on actual earth, little place called JFK. Last night, I have my huge bags, I go. You know what they do if they're doing to you now, and this is very I don't think so, honey, vibes. But wait the lift, Yeah it's in. It's the next day. Crossing state lines terrible, they make you cross state lines the ride share pickup area. I have seventeen bags.
Speaker 1: No, it's not good.
Speaker 2: And I used to be that kind of person that was like I would literally pay more for like a different car to come get me where I am.
Speaker 1: But they won't even allow you to do that. Now you have to because that's the one minute journey.
Speaker 3: Because lax, they let the Black, the Uber Black come. They do, and that is worth it every time, every time I love you. I'm sorry, I am doing naughty things in there. It's so good.
Speaker 2: I know people that would that would call the Uber Black just take it like right outside the airport and then call another regular left to not pay the whole thing.
Speaker 3: My god, I don't look down on those people, but that's insane. You would the best, and you would love you want so.
Speaker 1: August, I think you're Sabrina Chapel, Charlie and Gracie.
Speaker 3: Well that's why you guys arenna be excited about announcement? What is it the one I can't?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I know all that.
Speaker 3: Why can't I already said it?
Speaker 1: On my So I mean, first of all, can I say something? You could do anything you want.
Speaker 3: Guess what I'm making music. I'm making music. I actually want to ask y'all because I want to do We'll ask you off pod because I want to celebrate that.
Speaker 1: Major laser major. I will know everything about this that's happened.
Speaker 3: When hanging out with Sarah squirm, I was.
Speaker 1: Just gonna make up stairs squirm.
Speaker 3: But can I That's why I say that.
Speaker 1: Because her I don't know if she was the one who started or if I.
Speaker 3: Was way really oh, then it all comes back.
Speaker 1: To but no, she's gonna kill me because if she didn't, she came into.
Speaker 3: My home and started saying that to me and now my whole family.
Speaker 1: Describing things as major. Like when you want to say some things major, you go that is major.
Speaker 3: It's major laser, And now I go, it's major laser major always now it's laser or just like lazer, it's giving major.
Speaker 1: That's how things, That's how culture gets great.
Speaker 3: I actually think Sarah is one of the main cultural what's what I'm looking for?
Speaker 1: Paragons? Yeah, she is antemaker, she just her, she is visionary.
Speaker 3: She's an actual genius.
Speaker 1: You know she's a true genius because she's.
Speaker 3: Someone too who like is so funny off stage that I'm like, how do you even have the time to be this brilliant wildly? Yeah, I love her every second. I know y'all are like your work wife.
Speaker 1: Would you describe your relationship as work wife? Absolutely? Could?
Speaker 3: I always go who's your best? Yet she knows, but oh my god, it was going to go out and.
Speaker 1: We say, we say major laser, we say familiar pizza. We say she was like a Tacos familiar pizza. You know, that's cute, like Matt like Matts pizza. And then she she has a story that made me cry laughing last week, and I need to we need to bring her on the pod to talk and then we will all be united in this in the story.
Speaker 3: Speaking of familiar pizza, I was always I was thinking about this. You know, we all came up together doing the damn thing. And then do you think it was do you think it's just time and space and people getting more jobs that makes everyone go pandemic?
Speaker 2: Being like, I think the pandemic had a lot to do with it, but also that was happening kind of before that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the scenes. It's like everyone has their little graduating class. It's like I know, but then it's like pandemic. So I was, what's happened?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I think all the time?
Speaker 3: And don't point at me?
Speaker 1: No, no, you really did was aggressive? Yeah, police, I think.
Speaker 3: Please, we're to all cover.
Speaker 1: Rest this man. Please.
Speaker 3: I wonder I Serrina would like me. I think she would would love Oh god, I think she would want to put her in my pocket.
Speaker 1: Well, you did her face, you did her TikTok, I did little TikTok. Yeah, she reproached. I said, hey, what do you mean? I did her take tiktalok dance to taste. And then I and then the caption was I hope me doing the stance will bring world peace. And then she and then she DM replied and she said all she said was it will bring world peace.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: That my one little interaction with her.
Speaker 3: She would adore you, like like she would love us.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no, my sketchut cut the finale. That's now when she was a musical guest. And then it was right before she was about to go on that she runs up to means the last year and she goes, what's tea? She could tell that we were upset.
Speaker 3: She's like, she's a girl as a girl, she gets it. I love the last two. Oh my god, what an angel? Angela music angel? What are you saying that? Before?
Speaker 1: Before we were talking about like the days oh, and I was saying, I think that pizza sometimes.
Speaker 2: I like back on like the times, like remember when we all used to go to like the Duplex Henry was playing and downstairs, and like you didn't know that those times were gonna not be forever. It's just weird, Like it's difficult to wrap your head around the fact that we've already lived like not to use this word, but like eras, you know what I mean. We've already there have been so many times and you're like and then all of a sudden, they're they're done, and you're like, oh wow, I didn't even realize I was in this new one. And I think what I'm encountering right now in Los Angeles is I've been in my current era too long not to associate it with an apartment, but I feel like I'm doing new Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you were kind of pandemic on LA and now you're ready to move on.
Speaker 2: Well, because I'm still in the same a fucking apartment from pre pandemic, which means it has tons of ghosts, so you got to force yourself out.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen a ghost?
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen a ghost? We did a ghost tour in Savannah, Georgia where it's a big ghost you have you been? Have you been? I've not been. I've been to Savannah, but we didn't do the ghost, ghost the ghost. We were there together the Atlanta But did you see that We performed there with Papolltta one time? Savannah, Charleston. I get those confused. Charleston, Savannah. It was a night and then they tell you take out your phones and take take a photo of those windows there, and then I swear photo. But I think I think there was a lady. I think there was there was a lady.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: They were like that house is where Flann O'Connor I came to live, and some say her ghost.
Speaker 3: Where she came to live.
Speaker 1: To say that to live all the time, Oh my god, have you ever looked at a piece of toast and seen a face?
Speaker 3: I don't? Toast is so old? Excuse me, you still haven't toast? Are you all making toast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now carb over here.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's not the car. It's more gets so nineties breakfast before school, like mommy's making toast.
Speaker 2: There was something that was made the other day. I was Melissa had like a little birthday thing in La and I was just like, I went he and someone brought out it was either like it was like a piece of potato or it was something, and there was very clearly there was a very clear the face of an old, disapproving woman in it. Very clearly everyone saw it and understood what she was saying. Oh my god, I saw I saw a ghost in that postato. I've never seen like a paranormal ghost. In fact, I don't really believe.
Speaker 3: Oh don't. I believe one hundred percent. I respect them. I'm glad they haven't come to see me, and I don't want to see them cause I respect them.
Speaker 1: To you, yes, yes, I think I think they're real. You wait, speaking of nineties food, yeah, which you claim is toast, which I actually totally get it. I totally like orange.
Speaker 3: It's like before you orange pop.
Speaker 1: Tart is nineties food. Toast is forever.
Speaker 3: I actually like it's open set pop darts. Or forever for my family.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's this amazing chef on YouTube. She's part of Cooks Straight in America's Test Kitchen, but she has a whole series called Techniquely and she talks about how overcooking your vegetables is actually good in chic But the reason why, the reason why the crisp blanched vegetables are like a thing. Yeah, why like vegetables are shall we say hard? Yeah? Nis, It's like that was an eighties nineties thing in response to the way that vegetables were cooked in the fifties and sixties, where people were fucking mushing them up.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 1: I think we kind of need to go back to mushy vest I love I love vegetables.
Speaker 3: Do you cook?
Speaker 1: I cook?
Speaker 3: What kind of stuff are you make? Bad?
Speaker 1: I mean like bad?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I cook. I cook when it's just I cook. I'm such a good cook when it's just for me. If I have to present it to an audience, I get nervous. Like I coached for the House of Fireland was like fine, it's like totally mid and I'm like this is I get like stage fright performance anxiety.
Speaker 3: I would love to come cook for you boys, let's go. No, I actually love cooking for a group.
Speaker 1: It hates a home cooked meals. I don't home cooked meal. I would just rather go to a restaurant.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's sad. You would to actually break that's actually breaking my heart.
Speaker 1: No, Catherine, that's you are. What do you know how? I would rather go to a restaurant too.
Speaker 2: You would rather go to a restaurant than have a home. What I'm saying is okay, so I'll throw this out of here. It's Thursday night, ready, I will do this from the top.
Speaker 1: Monday night?
Speaker 3: Would just cooking?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And where and what the house looks like?
Speaker 1: I would agree. I would agree that all of that comes into play.
Speaker 3: But on and it depends with the restaurants. Because there's a lot of restaurants. And I am angry about this.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: They're too loud, too loud, and I'm a sing I'm a vocalist, so I need to rest the instrument and I'm not going to be screaming at dinner.
Speaker 1: True. What I feel like I feel like Lucy Lou and Charlie's Angels because I think my favorite part of the whole fucking movie, Yeah, is that her character for some reason they decided the thing about her character is she's bad at cooking, but she loves to cook for everybody. And they're like, I brought my fans and Karon Dey has Intrew Berry and more like, Oh wow, isn't that such a great little detail.
Speaker 3: That's nice great.
Speaker 1: I wonder what that is. I wonder why they felt they need to do that. It's just fun. I just love that that. That's like a character. Do they all have a little achilles heel, Like Lucy Lou can't cook. Drew Barrymore is gay.
Speaker 3: She remember the movie her name was Dylan.
Speaker 1: Dylan.
Speaker 3: Oh that's hot.
Speaker 1: I had.
Speaker 2: I had a female Barris trainer named Dylan the other day, and I was like, only a female Barriers trainer or a character played by Drew Barry Moore's name Dylan and Masullo Coature number ninety nine a female or a character played by Dylan.
Speaker 3: Now Barry's is a really scary place.
Speaker 1: I'm addicted to it.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. That's awesome, sauce. That is awesome. Actually I should get into I want my ass to go up, so I gotta figure something out.
Speaker 1: It will do that.
Speaker 3: I'm bridge almost that I'm so lonely. But I met was.
Speaker 1: You have to glue bridges are the next.
Speaker 3: Was so lonely?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I mean tired, similar neighboring feeling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like being tired. I feel like when I'm tired actually not lonely, Like I'm so happy to just be by myself.
Speaker 1: Oh, because when you're not alone, when you're lonely, but you don't have to be alone whatever. Wait, this is a this is a real pandemic thing. Though. Do you feel way less of an extrovert?
Speaker 3: Babe?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: Where my personality go?
Speaker 1: I am a husk.
Speaker 3: I used to be fun. I used to get coffee.
Speaker 1: I used to you used to be crazy. I know. I used to be fun, by the way, greatest time.
Speaker 3: I used to be so fun. I can't do anything. I'm so tired.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to hear that. Everyone, not that I'm happy to hear that you feel that way or you feel that way. But it is something I think we could all say. Is It's just like the pandemic is something we can actually not even wrap our head.
Speaker 3: We will ever process what what did to us the way it fucked us that we will never be able to understand.
Speaker 1: When anything happened, and it was folklore came out?
Speaker 3: Agree and you know what else could happen? Evermore, We're alive. Like literally, I'm so lonely. I mean, I'm only I'm sorry, but I'm tired. I'm not hungry.
Speaker 2: No, but I when you said that you're like happy to be home alone by yourself, sometimes I'm like, hell yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Can't express this. Before the pandemic, and this is, of course the most boring thing anyone could say. But I couldn't even spend one night at home alone. No, I would call someone, go come to me. I'm scared. Yeah, I'm scared of sex with me? Is that what it was like before? My friend I go, I'm scared to have someone come fuck me. I'm scared, Oh my god, cout be alone.
Speaker 1: Someone made me for the first time the other night since the song came out the benefit. Yeah nice, And you want to do with them? I don't think I want to dren know with them, but they made me.
Speaker 3: I don't think so Okay, Well, I don't think any of us that's right now.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think we're kids people.
Speaker 3: I'm I know, but I froze.
Speaker 1: But that's good. That's good to decide.
Speaker 2: I was telling Cathern before you guys asked me this question off air, and my therapist goes to me after I said along things, she goes, I'm just thinking how you'd be an amazing father, and I literally like short of breaking down.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, the kid would be two fathers. And I used it as an excuse to we can all be Shonda Rhymes though, what's that be? Single adoptive parents?
Speaker 3: That is chic?
Speaker 1: So important? Hard? It sounds very hard.
Speaker 3: Nothing's easy.
Speaker 1: Do you think you're never ready? I think I think I don't want kids though, It's just I want a big house. Yeah first, then I'll think of my kids.
Speaker 3: That's about marriage too. I'm like, I want like a lot more stuff before I go ring a ling. Lately, Pat's been shame lady. Pat's been like you got it? Is it? Pat's been like it's long enough?
Speaker 1: What's long enough?
Speaker 3: Being a Brian five years?
Speaker 1: Oh stop? You have to get married enough kids?
Speaker 3: I go, well, to get married, to get married, that's that's that's I go. I want to have a big house, Yes, I want fancy.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready do this? We just walked into your dream home. Take us through a D. Catherine Conway. Hey, guys, hey d Catain Cohen. Welcome to much.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, if we're in New York, because of course I'm gonna want, you know, New York London.
Speaker 1: Lay.
Speaker 3: If we're in New York, we're like, oh my god, getting off the maybe the Christopher Street one, two three, I don't know. I don't know who said that, I don't know. And we're gonna go into one of those We're gonna go right next to like here's what we're gonna go, like right next to like the Cherry Lane Theater. We're gonna walk into one of those brown stones, and it's gonna be like, wow, this looks so old but feels so clean. But it's so old and kind of like dark. There's candles, it's like, there's like navy blue like washed walls. There's like dark velvet couches and big wooden things. It's a little bit like that. And the center of it all is it's very lived in, very like Victorian. And then there's a claw foot tub in the center and I'm sitting there naked and I'm going I'm in the center of the home with a skylight beaming down on tits but wearing a necklace and hey, boys, come this way.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I've been cooking. I've been having home cooking for you.
Speaker 1: On Thursday, gave each of you go, what's yours dream house? Like like we're walking because it's so awful if I say that, like, it's the one you have now, the one I have now. I love my place.
Speaker 3: I need to come over so much. Well, that's so exciting.
Speaker 1: You're living the dream and it's pretty. It's pretty beautiful.
Speaker 3: How I'm going to take to find that a.
Speaker 1: Few months, not that long. I worked really broker Ronnie Rose shut out, Ronnie do you no, No, y'all have to go to her. Let me enter the broker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I just I just can't decide between You're for La.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so boring. I feel like you're further along in the New York journey to like have a broker to potentially talk to in New York, and you don't. You don't have that quite yet.
Speaker 3: And I guess my impulse would be if you're going to buy, you would buy in l A and rent to New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's a little that's I think the smartest.
Speaker 3: It's at cookie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a little cookie out here. And what do I know?
Speaker 3: I pay so little I can't even talk about it. I have a sexy little secret deal. I can't ever leave a deal.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I went to my friend's place in a story the other day and he has a rent control department, and I couldn't believe the number he said for how much space he has. Like sometimes in New York there are just those little fines. And I always I thought lucked out for where whatever station I was in life, Like we were like twenty eight and I moved into that little place in green Point.
Speaker 1: Did you ever come to my tiny boxy box?
Speaker 2: I lived on a I lived in a box on box that's cue and it was small, but it was eight hundred dollars a month.
Speaker 3: That's crazy sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then I.
Speaker 2: Had that and I felt insane giving it up because I'm like, this is crazy. But I always like was able to find that deal. Now I'm like, I don't think, not that I would want that, but like, I don't think things like that exist on this in this new era.
Speaker 3: I know Sarah's not to bring up the Ara's toar Agan, what.
Speaker 1: Era Owean like like Macro or if it's a tailor.
Speaker 3: Era, I'm at Macro like whatever words, Okay, let's.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let's answer both because, like Matt inspired me last episode, I'm in husband search mode.
Speaker 3: Oh that's exciting. I'm ready for you to have such love.
Speaker 1: It's gotta stop. Enough with enough.
Speaker 3: What's it been like just being yanked around?
Speaker 1: It's just like I can't do it.
Speaker 3: Is it the caliber of people or the way they're treating you?
Speaker 1: It's not no, everyone's fine. I'm just like I need to It's it's it's a me thing, like I need to focus up. I need I need to like go in with the rite, with the proper intention, like I've been a little too like yeah, whatever comes my way, and I'm like no, no, no, no, no, I cannot be like casting a wide nn. I need to be specific.
Speaker 3: You're ready to be partnered? Yes, it was very exciting.
Speaker 1: So I'm in that era and then Taylor Swift era I am in.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, oh, there's something about the bes. It's just that was one of my That was because I first fell in love in Texas Country version playing my guitar, so damn funny. That's I thought was so good. I was damn crazy.
Speaker 1: You know what, you know, what's the crazy truth? Looks how Drew looks at me. Yeah, I'm in torture boets.
Speaker 3: It's really grown on me.
Speaker 1: It's really good. It's good.
Speaker 3: At the beginning, I was obviously like, like everyone else, what's your favorite track on torture puts? If you Oh my god, what do you say? I can do it with broken art?
Speaker 1: No I did. I did not say any of that.
Speaker 3: Great, it's major in the video, it's major laser.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, what's major laser for me? Is? Oh god, oh god, wait, hold on, no, it's coming. It's I'm not down bad, not guilty of sin. What's the other one? But Daddy I love him? Is but Daddy I love him? But Daddy I love him? Is the culture of everyone shut up? Yeah you know what I mean. I love that.
Speaker 3: Everyone needs to shut up.
Speaker 2: But here, unfortunately, the narrative of but Daddy, I love him, it is ultimately, but everyone shut up because I know you're right, and then they were right. So that is the thing about but Daddy, I love him. But there's something romantic about it. But ultimately everyone that was telling her all this stuff was right.
Speaker 1: But you know what, Taylor does this thing where she flips. She flips the narrative like with like love story, It's like it's Romany and Juliet, but like it's a happy ending, but Daddy love him. It's like they were right and it didn't end well. But like in the world of this song, she gets to like dictate how it happens. That's the power.
Speaker 2: Taylor, Oh guilty, listen to me. It's so good, but I will tell you what And also this will lead me into this other thing. Fortnite has grown on me so much. And Post Malone's new album, have you listened to it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: But do you know what I've been saying since the first episode of Say Treatment is that he's my hall Pass.
Speaker 2: He is the man can wear the fuck out of a pair of jeans, I'll tell you that. And he's doing his country right now. And the new album it's called f one trillion. It's literally just him doing duets with like legends. There is a song with Dolly parton Oh Wow, where she's so horned up.
Speaker 1: What's one more than that? Gone? Like honestly, like it's literally it's it's post malone and Dolly Parton talking about it.
Speaker 3: Really transformed in that moment that was so beautiful.
Speaker 1: That's cartoon, but literally, like this album is so good and his voice is like so country, Like he's like blowing away all these like legends on this album. And he did, like Beyonce did more of like an Americana country thing, like through her lens like he did like contemporary country music.
Speaker 2: The last song on the album is called Yours. It's about telling his daughter's future husband Buddy, just because she doesn't mean he doesn't mean she's yours.
Speaker 3: But it works, doesn't mean she's yours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a there's a Brad Paisley song with there's a song he does.
Speaker 3: He's the amazing artist who I believe gave us the song ticks. Yeah, I'm all check you for ticks. That is the song.
Speaker 1: Did you know that Brad Paisley partnered with doctor Jill Biden during the pandemic and told everybody to get the vaccine good for him? He did a cover of Jolene where the lyrics were vaccine and I Go. Brad Paisley has climbed Cringe Mountain. He doesn't have a fuck and we must admind.
Speaker 3: Vagine.
Speaker 1: We like him.
Speaker 2: Tim McGraw's on the album He's Clem Cringe Mountain him and Faith of Clem Cringe Mountain.
Speaker 3: Are they together?
Speaker 1: Ye? Beautiful? Kiss this kissing the.
Speaker 3: Track seven when I want I'm on a soul?
Speaker 1: What next time you listen to the song, do this? Do this kiss? Do this when when the course comes in this kiss this kiss unstable, Try making it, Try making it happen with your body.
Speaker 3: I need to get in touch with my body.
Speaker 1: You're the most in touch with your body of anyone I know.
Speaker 3: I think that's so nice. It can't be so my ass is flat. I gotta get it up.
Speaker 1: It's not what that means A related.
Speaker 3: What I meant by that. I jumped at a Z and like, I haven't been I haven't exercised in so long. And I'm like, how could I possibly be in touch?
Speaker 1: But you are embodied as a performer.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm extremely in tune.
Speaker 1: That is her unstable.
Speaker 3: In that key, Cinderella said, what's your era?
Speaker 1: What's your era?
Speaker 3: My era is let fucking get it. Yeah, let's fucking get it.
Speaker 1: I'm going who want that?
Speaker 3: Because I've been like this. Here's what I've been doing for like three years of it. When you're roller skating and you're like pushing out and you're like, is that skate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly it.
Speaker 3: Like that, I know I'm ready to go. Yeah, I'm ready to go up the ramp.
Speaker 1: I love now.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you this, but my Taylor.
Speaker 1: Era era is that nineteen eighty nine feels.
Speaker 3: Like could be because I was always I was in reputation for a while, which is my favorite era?
Speaker 1: Or are you Lover era now?
Speaker 2: Coming out of the reputation because Lover ultimately ended up being the biggest era. Lover is her like biggest album.
Speaker 3: That's shocking.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because it came out and was like maligned at first. I loved it.
Speaker 3: You know, my song is so great. That's all that album that no one.
Speaker 1: Cares about, Lost God, Paper Rings.
Speaker 3: I think he knows, he knows it's so good.
Speaker 1: It's oh please.
Speaker 3: From the beginning, I've been like this is that reminds me of Oh my god? Yeah, exactly five years.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: The keys are I only do original key. I think I am not everyone's happy about it.
Speaker 3: Because you know, I've had I've had a summer of Closure.
Speaker 1: Yes, romantically, closure, Romantically.
Speaker 3: I've run it. No no, no, I run into random access And now I'm going because I heard from my bride closure, whose name is Brian.
Speaker 1: Bride, Bye Bride. So then you are listening to mister p.
Speaker 3: I would say, yes, okay, but I also want a house.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yes, said I'm sorry's house first for.
Speaker 3: Some reason, but who knows what the lover house? Wow, God, it's okay. We all kind of match today. I need that. I need who made that?
Speaker 1: They're making my Emmys suits?
Speaker 3: Oh, how fabulous is that? And what is that like? Tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow? No?
Speaker 3: No, no Emmys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never.
Speaker 3: Been impen Okay, I'm totally open to going. It haven't been yet, but I'm open to going. You'll be there, I'll be there, Manifest Destiny.
Speaker 1: You're not going with the only Murder's crew.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: What was it like being on set Electric Electric? Who are you there at all?
Speaker 3: The all the legends? I Merrill walked by me on set and I go, wow, Michael Sarah Creighton Angel from the Best that was the best parton hanging out with him on set, and also and getting to talk to Miss Molly Shannonho I'm obsessed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Getting touch to them was the best. But everyone was very nice. It was really fun.
Speaker 1: Love it. It seems like a good, healthy, happy crew.
Speaker 3: It's a very health like, so well organized, so like calm on set, like most like hearty, organic vibes on set.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing, and this is not the sounds like the sounds maybe not right, but it's like if the two people at the top of the call sheet are past a certain age, you're wrapping in a reasonable time. Yes, because everyone they just want to go to bed right, or you're not because it takes too long. But we've had different experiences.
Speaker 3: I want to hear about the Wicked movie. Yeah, does it on Earth?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: It was pretty much heaven on Earth except one day, which I will reveal later. It was I had a full on panic attack.
Speaker 3: Are you all excited? Is the prem going to be in London or here?
Speaker 1: Pram is going to be lund or I think you know? The prems are all over the place. It's based South Africa, PREM, Oh, Mexico City, PREM, that's sick La, New York.
Speaker 3: Will you get to go to all of them because I will be working. You're the apartment, the apartments talking about itself.
Speaker 1: I can go to world, which is okay. Actually world is Lund, World is Lond. World is world. Prem is Lond. That's made that feels really right for some reason.
Speaker 3: And you're gonna wear something so nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who knows? I don't. I don't know yet. Do you think you'll wear pink or green? I will probably wear paint. I will wear green for one thing, mm hmm. But yeah, I'm like, I'm Glinda's little gay and so I.
Speaker 2: I guess my question is do you think it's stepping on anyone's toes to wear one of their colors?
Speaker 1: No? Know what?
Speaker 3: How did you wear my color?
Speaker 1: I was actually just watching, like I think it was. Who was it? It was like some Glinda oh Ali Mousey who was in.
Speaker 2: Kimberlya Kimba. Oh god, the mom from Kimberly a Kimba who was incredible?
Speaker 1: Was she a Glinda? She was a Glinda Wow? And she was amazing.
Speaker 2: And I was watching her do popular and like I love watching these old like Broadway versions because so many of them find these little things. And she did this thing where she you know when Glinda is like ball gown. She goes ball gown. She goes ball gown. It doesn't work, and she goes ball gown. And I was like, I've never seen that choice. I was like, love that choice.
Speaker 1: Just just make a choice. Theaters back, thank god, exasperated, frustrated, Just make a choice. A choice.
Speaker 3: I don't know, guys, guys.
Speaker 2: Speaking of choices. Yeah, now we're making have to make the choice. I don't think so, honey. I know because it's two forty and we did know this would be one of those episodes that went LNG and we were right. But that's good because it's your time back. And now, speaking of time, this is a segment that we do that uses sixty seconds of time to get something across that.
Speaker 3: Oh god, oh god, did you forget on the way here. I was trying to think of things, and it was like, yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Is what it is. That's what it is. You're gonna come up with something, fucking brill We gotta go, you go, no, no, because we got text message saying that Cat's gotta go downtown. Okay, oh dude, we okay, we gotta go downtown.
Speaker 3: I have an interview.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, I'll go, Okay, this is Matt Rodters. I don't think so, honey. His time starts now. I don't think so, honey.
Speaker 2: Everyone in my DMS when I did my end of summer post, being like, actually, summer ends on.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm like, you know what, Yeah, you've had three months of it.
Speaker 2: You've had actually probably more than it if you're a gay guy, because I know you, and I know that your summer probably started in the middle of May. It definitely started a Memorial Day weekend this summer. It happened. There are four seasons. It was June, July August that summer. That is a quarter of the year you had it, So Labor Day happened.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Girls like I understand that the calendar says like summer continues, It's not really going to continue.
Speaker 1: Go outside.
Speaker 2: Hate to say it, but look at this. Look at my friend. Look at what she's wearing. Swearing a goddamn sweater, and that's out of necessity. It's freezing out there. It is the nip in the air, the bite in the air. I welcome the bite. Call me shioky stackhouse, bitch, bite the neck. Put a K nine teeth in the sun.
Speaker 1: In my neck.
Speaker 2: Suck me dry because if you can, because the summer already fucking has it's over.
Speaker 1: Gays, get out the DMS. Labor day has come, it's gone. It's fall and onnute and you're gonna be happy. Just calm down, It's okay. Is that the end of the world.
Speaker 2: The defensiveness of me posting that end of summer? I was like me and summer twenty twenty four, and it was a vital video of me driving in the water. It's not They're like, it's not over, it's there's still three more weeks of summer. I'm like that number four.
Speaker 3: People are very sick.
Speaker 1: People are very sick. Imagine not having had enough of summer twenty twenty four. We had plenty, A lot happened, we could. We're cooked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had a good chunk.
Speaker 1: All right, cat's gotta go right. So this is Bowen Yanks. I don't think so many his time starts now. I don't think someoney chimp crazy. I think this documentary is false advertising. You think it's gonna be funn you think it's gonna be Tiger King vibes, same people who did Tiger King. It is so upsetting. There is actually there's trigger warnings for flashing strobe lights cool, no problem. No trigger warning for the crazy, bloody, violent things that are depicted in the show that are documented that show multiple chimps ripping off chunks of flesh from multiple people, usually women. This subculture of they talk about this, the subculture of almost exclusively women raising these chimps like their babies is so fucked. We need to do something about this. Tanya Haddocks is must be stopped if she is a liar. She pulled a Robert Durst. That was even worse because she's she admitted to the thing while the camera's war role. It was. It wasn't like she went to the bathroom and bed. And I'm like, this is such an upsetting documentary. And of course I'm in too deep with that and I have to finish this one more episode. But it's terribly upsetting. Animal the exotic animal community is sick. Carney's circus people, I'm sorry, I support you in theory, but the vibe, the culture around what you guys do is really upsetting. And Missouri changed the laws anyway, that's that is that is shock.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, there was We were on the plane the other day coming back from Toronto, and I looked over because Bowen was just every now and then he would just make a sound at the iPod like oh. And I looked over and literally what I saw without seeing any sound because I haven't gotten to watch it yet, but I will.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, was really harrowing, so fun like you see blood. This is Netflix, HBO.
Speaker 3: Can I watched this?
Speaker 1: Well, they've been on fire with the upsetting doc No what else?
Speaker 3: Oh, my favorite. That was the best thing I've ever seen in my life. Mother, God, Mother, God, these are my tools.
Speaker 1: Alcohol on marijuana, Okay, Taco salad, galactic taco salad, Wicked b ts r A in her Gandy's favorite documentary. She can do another God impression. She can do the unimpressions of the girls who are like, yes, Mother God would like wish.
Speaker 3: Team of hotties.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean they're all gorgeous, dirty, dirty, dirty people.
Speaker 3: They were just At one point, podcast described Kristen Dody's boyfriend as father Multiverse coded and I was like crying tears of laughter. Okay, I'm scared.
Speaker 1: No, don't don't be afraid, you are don't be afraid legend. I'm not. It's the wizards who should be afraid of me. Is this helping you? This is Catherine Cohens. I don't think so, honey. Her time starts now.
Speaker 3: I don't think so, honey. The style, that's the way. The style is right now. It's not looking good. Hey, this style looks very bad. There's no carpet anymore. Bring it back the carpet.
Speaker 1: I want carpet. I want warm.
Speaker 3: I want a nice palm. I want carpet on the floor. I want a restaurant where it's not so screaming loud. I want curtains that are lushed. This building I hate this building. I walk in, they're screaming at me. Everything's hard, everything's cold. I go to I go to a hotel. There's not a single bathtub in sight. A shower made of part of a door. There's a tower on me. There's water, water without a door, water without a door.
Speaker 1: I don't want water with a door. I want.
Speaker 3: I need the style to change. Because the stilt. Everything looks like a ship. Everything looks like an old everything looks like a new ship. And that's what I need. Things that are old. I want coziness. I want sconces. Give me a sony, stupid bitch. I want art on the walls that isn't like the word Paris. Come on, this style has to change. I don't think it want of the style. I don't think it's one of the style. Make it warm, make it, give it character. I want to England. The buildings are old, they are beautiful. Everything here is a new hideous. I don't think so. I don't think. I don't need don't I need the style that's really changed.
Speaker 1: I thought I thought DoD you felt modern tonight. Now you're wanting all fucking old ship.
Speaker 3: I need the style. Ad minute. If you go to a hotel, it's hideous. Where I live here, a Bowerie is the only hotel that's like doing it.
Speaker 1: And an old ship.
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on, sorry, everything's everything's like a new ship, like a new ship. I mean it. She looks like an old ship, but everything everything's good. No, sorry, not an old ship, not a new ship, a cruise ship.
Speaker 1: You don't like modern aesthetics, you think no.
Speaker 3: I think modern aesthetics, when done right, are unlovely gorgeous. But so rarely are they done right to really, so so often they're done out of necessity because of the price point, not out of like a choice artistically of course, of course.
Speaker 1: Well, the interior designers are listening.
Speaker 3: Yes, I just think everywhere I go, when I try to get to the hotel room and I'm like, there's no bathteb that's there's no like lush curtains. Everything is like gray and like everything's gray and flat.
Speaker 1: You and Brice should do a staycation at Hotel Chelsea. You'll be so happy. Oh yeah, I don't want to go everywhere. And carpets are tough for me.
Speaker 3: No carpets. Also they mute the sound, so you're having you're gonna have an intimate conversation when there's carpet in time and into my time. I hate that I'm running late.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got to go. This was beautiful and brilliant and we are just see you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we're doing We're doing this time tomorrow is coming out tomorrow. It's so funny, it's coming out. I'm laughing.
Speaker 1: I'm laughing.
Speaker 3: I'm laughing. So you just know that when we recorded this it was just yesterday, So it's not that different than it is.
Speaker 1: All it could be could be come for me is out October seventeen. Please God, watch it, please God.
Speaker 3: Here's what I'll say. It's on a streaming service called veepspea check it.
Speaker 1: Out period, an announcement coming soon only mirrors in the building and now.
Speaker 3: And if you haven't seen my first special, it's on Netflix. It's called The Twisty's Gorgeous. So watch that as a little as a palette cleanser, as a little as an appurtude. That's why I meant the one before. Yeah, And then dive into the new October seventeenth, my new special Comphy. There's a full band.
Speaker 1: Oh oh my god.
Speaker 3: That's we shot at the Grammarcy Theater. I love and I have new custom jumpsuit's unbelievable stock.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I'm very proud of it. So it's harder to access than Netflix, but we can do it together.
Speaker 2: But you know what, sometimes it's the climb and that actually reminds me of a song. And that's the way that we're going to end this episode.
Speaker 3: The bagapp Bye, okay, bye everyone, love you.
Speaker 1: Blat of Culture Reach. This is the production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and I Heart Radio Podcasts, created and hosted by Matt Rodgers and Bowen Yang executive produced by Anna Hasnier and Hans Soni, Produced by Becker Ramos, edited mixed by Doug Bam and Manila Board and our music is by Henry Koberski