Speaker 1: Bluele Cat Podcast Special guests in here, my guy Ralphie the plug Man. You know, a big weekend coming up for you this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a little pop up at de'sto store. Yeah, form my Exotic pop. It's like exotic pop meeting Greek mixed type release. Uh, just a four to one type of thing, you know what I'm saying, quick meeting Greek type.
Speaker 3: Just on a soda. I got some.
Speaker 1: Well, you still have a you have a You had a water that was your own water that was out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the water that did kind of good.
Speaker 1: And now it's the soda. What's the flavor of the soda?
Speaker 3: French vanilla, frins cream vanilla type.
Speaker 1: It's like vanilla ice cream conner.
Speaker 3: For the mudsippers.
Speaker 2: You know, I gave something for the mudsippers to cleanse theyself. You know what I'm saying, get them demons though.
Speaker 1: It's a good combination.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta get one at one.
Speaker 1: You gotta go cool cup, cool cup, Okay, our dub penick a lotta you know I've never I've never sipped the money.
Speaker 3: Don't try. And it's good and it's addicted.
Speaker 1: I've heard it's very addictive. Have you ever tried to get off of it?
Speaker 3: I literally just got off it for a month and three weeks.
Speaker 1: Was it rough?
Speaker 3: Nah? Because after the first little four days.
Speaker 1: You know, so during okay that four days? Is it like withdraw so you throw up?
Speaker 2: I just throw up, that's it. So you'd be for like one day though I threw it once. Fu your stuma and my stomach be fucked up, so I can't eat.
Speaker 1: You can't eat four days?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just me.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: You can lose a little weight because I'm the lean had some.
Speaker 3: Knocking back food smacking ship make you eat too soon.
Speaker 1: And you drink tons of soda. That's a lot of sugar.
Speaker 3: Cleansing myself with that Holy water.
Speaker 1: Man, have you ever tried to sip lean with diet soda?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's gonna give it the same like smack like.
Speaker 1: A diet sprite. Yeah, I mean, like you know you can that could be a vibe. I feel like like the healthiest way you could do it. You're right, the healthiest way. It's not healthy clear sound kind of like smart, but it is smart because what because most people who have lean gut it's because they just drink soda off fucking.
Speaker 3: Day sugar sugar ship that.
Speaker 1: Diet coke zero calories, that die Sprite zero calories.
Speaker 2: Might have to try that with this, nah, I think that's gonna fuck. I think I tried it on an accident one day and it was like, not it because get it, Diet Spry ain't got enough sugar, Diet Spry.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. It tastes like they're sugar. It's called aspartameo.
Speaker 2: Especially for somebody who drink this all day, you're gonna know it immediately.
Speaker 1: Well, obviously this is a coffee yeah, yeah, from seven eleven. They got good coffee. You know, good cough shouts at seven eleven. What's been going on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Obviously you you just put is the deluxe to your project out the thirty five song joint?
Speaker 2: Or is that drop the twelve songs that was already with rests is dropping on It's likely down there in two for one type shit, like.
Speaker 1: I mean, I saw you have. It's thirty five songs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirty five, but you basically get to listen to the songs that's already out right now, so.
Speaker 3: People think it's out.
Speaker 1: That's like a triple p bro.
Speaker 2: But on the first one, I had thirty two, so I have to add three more. Only reason why I did it like that because when I made the hard copies, you can only do thirty one songs.
Speaker 1: Well, I think he's a certain amount of minutes, a certain amount of minutes before you have to print two discs exactly.
Speaker 2: So I reached a minute. So I'm like, all right, fucking take a song off.
Speaker 3: Type shit.
Speaker 1: I saw like, was it last year or was it earlier this year? You would tease the possibility of a deluxe of you and Draco?
Speaker 3: Shit, I was still coming out, I still coming it.
Speaker 2: Really got push it back because the legendary tape had dropped, so it was doing all the ship for that.
Speaker 1: Of course, dropped too many songs, of course, of course, of course. How it's got to be nice to have a guy like greet On home, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hell yeah we did a cool video too.
Speaker 1: Oy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that motherfucker was crazy. It's a little a little fixed and shit.
Speaker 1: Have you guys talked about doing a collap project?
Speaker 2: Maybe you know what Greto is. The work is easy, we just get it in type shit.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's got like that like high output, like just like you and your brother have like.
Speaker 3: That's him and Catchy is like who I got it from? It?
Speaker 1: Just that crazy out like output of just like I remember, like I was talking to t K and I was like how many this is? Like maybe last year a year, I was like, how many Grido songs? He's like, bro, there's like a thousand and cover.
Speaker 3: He was a thousand before he went in so well.
Speaker 1: Because like he was recording, like he wasn't going to get out for a very long time. So it's like, you know, you got to keep keep up the output.
Speaker 3: Like and he was dropping in videos.
Speaker 2: I remember I went to the studio one day around around the studio that Nigga did fifteen songs. The next day shot fifteen many music videos type show. I'm like this Nigga some shit right now.
Speaker 1: Well, every time I see you always have your videographer with you. Is that something that you kind of learned from being around those guys are just because you you're very on pointment the visuals.
Speaker 2: I kind of like incorporated that like a year after what twenty twenty one, It's like I've been trying to do it, but I couldn't find like the right camera man.
Speaker 3: That was just like you got camera and they gotta know it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean ship cameraman, low key fucking security guard too. You gotta make sure your cameraman at no bitch you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you can't be you know, you gonna.
Speaker 1: Get robbed of his camera. Happen That sure happens. I feeling videogophers be getting hit up. Bro man, I just had a homie go to the bay and he lost all his ship because he got bipped.
Speaker 2: The fucking best, the worst sit at the mother fucking store for you can't.
Speaker 1: Do anything, get wucking windows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fucked up.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, man. So for you the Exotic Pop the water wasn't with them, This is a you know it was with them? Okay, so this is your first soda.
Speaker 3: Though, Yeah, this is my first soda.
Speaker 1: And there this is exoct Pop. That's not the same company. That's not raps. Next, I'm thinking that Exact Props out.
Speaker 2: Here, exactly Pop Texas. I think they got reps next to it. If I'm mistaken, they got reps next.
Speaker 1: So exacty Pops based in Texas. Yeah, did you go out there? Did you like? How does this work? Do you like? Try flavors? Do they mix it up and like you're like, I like that, I like this, you know, you just say I want f.
Speaker 3: Vanilla figure out pop man, the good one. Let me see. Yeah that one type ship you know.
Speaker 1: I mean them ships is everywhere. Now. I was just at a store and I saw mac dre soda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got actually like a peach fucking vanilla type can that's like this big the minches fire.
Speaker 3: But if you want to post some mother and the motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: You gotta buy like three or three fold and bitches all that sugar and then they likes apiece, so you're gonna it's gonna have to cost too much.
Speaker 1: The last time you came on the show, you brought the OTM guys. Now they're not Stink Team anymore, as it's correct. Now, they just you know, is it is it positive? Is it negative? They went their separate ways or type you know, So it's no, it's no animosity.
Speaker 2: No, they just didn't continue the business that was already on the floor, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So who's is there any new artists on Stick Team or what's Stink Team looking like?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Little player, I'm trying to get ucis I'm trying to get this little nigga ut Detroit too.
Speaker 1: Oh Detroit, man, I feel like Yo, Detroit has such a natural cohesion with I.
Speaker 3: Just think like, yeah, it's the ship talking. I've been saying it though.
Speaker 2: It's the you know, like because Stink Team is like a different kind of l a type of ship. Sure when we came and how we ship talk and do what we do, It's like it's.
Speaker 1: Some of my favorite ships that your brother has, you know what I mean, like shots to psy man just.
Speaker 2: Got go crazy, got big ghetto crazy.
Speaker 1: How's the father like treating man?
Speaker 2: I just have a son, I got a daughter. But my kids they like, especially my son. He think like, well, my daughter too smart. But my son, how is he?
Speaker 1: He's about the kindergarten?
Speaker 3: He just yeah, he just graduated today.
Speaker 1: Do you let your kid because my son is eight who he's nine now, and he'd be on that YouTube.
Speaker 2: Man, My sons be on YouTube, but he'd be looking at like weird games and shit like, and you know they be trying to send a little subliminal messages in between.
Speaker 3: But you know we got take them off YouTube.
Speaker 1: You think, so, what kind of subliminal messages.
Speaker 3: All type of ship. They be trying to push a certain little hoods end of that.
Speaker 1: I ain't ain't really they're trying to push that LGBT.
Speaker 2: And nothing against you, but you know they be trying to push it a little too hard.
Speaker 3: Kindergarten is crazy.
Speaker 1: Did you see in Glendale there was protest? No, you know you see that there was a protesting Glendale and the Armenians.
Speaker 3: You know, they don't play that ship.
Speaker 1: Like right for the school. Oh man, the Urmdians don't fuck around brouh.
Speaker 2: I thing they don't even preach I mean, they don't even put sex ad that much in school like that.
Speaker 1: That's my thing is like I think after like, if you want to do certain ship and teach people about certain like stuff, that's.
Speaker 3: Making sure y'all handle all the ship that's already out there.
Speaker 1: I think like, if you're gonna do that, don't do that before sex ad. Yeah, you wouldn't. You wouldn't do that prior to teaching the kids sex at And I don't think we learned sex out until maybe like seventh or eighth grade maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's why I was just telling somebody like seven, that's when they start really like coming to school handing out the contras and.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent man anything for you. Okay, So for this is the Deluxe coming out this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah on Friday, but yeah, it should be coming up Friday at nine, but it's really twelve in New York.
Speaker 1: Yo, I noticed a lot of people the guy who does all your artwork? Is he from Detroit?
Speaker 3: Nah? I think he from like London or Okay.
Speaker 1: I've just noticed. I've noticed everybody's using him.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You kind of set it off me and Raco because I was in he did that. I was in Detroit and someone passed me I think it was a kid's names jug Harden passed me his tape or whatever, and I was like, that's the same guy be doing all the Ralphie Draco ship. That's the same motherfucker like.
Speaker 3: He did that. Thank you for using GT.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. Who is there anybody else in l A that you that you've been checking out that maybe we should be hip to because I do feel like you got your here to the street. I mean, I know you're you're I think last time he told us about a bunch of dope artists and stocked.
Speaker 2: To you like the young niggas like remember our Brown's body ship like joh Chi fucking art three be talking crazy R.
Speaker 1: Three from uh from San Bernd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got some ship going right there.
Speaker 3: They got a lot of little rappers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It feels like all the random like cities that are kind of shunned by the big cities have been popping in and Cali like stocked in is lit. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean every time I look on this, damn they stocked I remember I was saying that that's what makes it even crazy.
Speaker 1: E b K guys and obviously shout out to uh Edge everybody stock was crazy, Haiti babies on fucking just gotta signed a jeezy damn.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Would you ever sign to a major label?
Speaker 2: Ralphie a man one thinking about the label? They gotta be on my program. But we can make some money.
Speaker 1: Because you're very self sufficient. I can drop when you want you want to, if you want to drop some ships like you kind of it's kind of crazy, like you do have a very self contained operation going on where you don't really need much from anybody. So it's like, if you want to drop a music video or you want to drop a song, do you just your kid core?
Speaker 3: How do you so much easier? Crazy? This?
Speaker 1: What's been your best month on Distro Kid?
Speaker 2: Because you have catalog like fifty damn, but like thirty forty is regularly, that's like normal.
Speaker 1: Fifty fifty was like crazy? How many? How many projects do you have out independ at least twenty crazy and that shit just and didn't know.
Speaker 3: The singles, all the features I do for all the artists I fuck with.
Speaker 1: Because they got to give you your cutof distro kidlitten. That's why I like distro Kid, because if you got a producer, yeah I got you, I would just.
Speaker 3: In mind you.
Speaker 2: We inspired everybody to go distro, so now they go distro then they're like, all right, I add you to this shit.
Speaker 1: Yes, It's like for sure, a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Was trying to go major until they realize like, nah, Draco going crazy?
Speaker 3: How the fuck he going this crazy?
Speaker 1: A lot of people definitely. I'm like, like that's one thing about twenty twenty three. I mean shit, the last five years, like if you really you really don't need.
Speaker 3: Much, you see me cameraed up on that.
Speaker 1: Got setting up your deals.
Speaker 3: But if they label wanting like you know, do some marketing or just.
Speaker 1: Drop you off a stupid bag for like an album.
Speaker 2: Yeah, album, because we ain't doing nothing too like you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Be locking yeah, y'all, get y'all little shit. If it don't work, all right, it's cool. We ain't even gonna do no more business.
Speaker 1: Why do you feel because I do feel like because.
Speaker 3: They don't push you, they're not gonna push it.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: If they give you, let's just think about it on the smallest steal. If they only give you fifty thousand, why are they gonna put two hundred and fifty thousand into your mixtape together?
Speaker 3: Number one?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 3: The numbers don't.
Speaker 1: That's why I tell artists.
Speaker 3: I'm like, hey, it's either your fan base or gonna recoup it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get Yeah, you're gonna get in advance. You gotta make that ship last because it's gonna be hard to recoup it. So you gotta get that. You gotta get that live money popping, or you gotta get them side deal with some side hustles.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to already have a catalog, so now when you count, it's like, all right, well, let's just start fresh, y'all.
Speaker 1: They're gonna try to take your catalog.
Speaker 3: No, you can have it.
Speaker 2: Last two mixtapes, right, twenty mixtaps, so you can have the last two mixtapes.
Speaker 3: That we can do one more.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all? We got to stop the interview real quick to tell you about our good friends at my bookie. That's right, it is NBA finals. You gotta hammer the nuggets. I don't know, they might sweep the heat. I would look at the like serious odds on that. Go to my bookie right now. Let's get some money man. All right, Baseball, of course is in full effect. We got Stanley Cup Finals, NFL seasons on the way. Sign up at my bookie dot ag right now, use the promo code Bootleg and you will get that first deposit bonus. All right, look, I don't care where you're at. You can go to my bookie dot ag. Let's gamble on some sports. They got the casino. You can do live blackjack, you could do live roulette, craps, you could do all kinds of slots. And of course bet on the NBA finals. Bet on the NHL Stanley Cup Finals is crazy. Shots to the Vegas Gold Nights. That's what I'm rooting. For and of course baseball season. Man. All right, so look right now, my bookie dot ag, use that promo code Bootleg and sign up. When you do use that promo code, they're gonna give you a first deposit bonus straight to your account, free money. All right, my bookie dot ag, go do that. Also, got to give a shout out to our family at blue Chew. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, it's getting hot outside. That means I don't know what that means. It's just hot. So I feel like when it's hot, people want to fuck more. Right. So, you know, fellas if you're dealing with the rectile dysfunction, it happens to the best of us. I'm sure. Maybe you are old, Maybe you are dealing with stress at work. Maybe you don't want to sleep with the same lady that you're married to over and over. You need a little extra motivation. They get that thing. Stand up, you know what I mean. Go to a blue Choo dot com, use the promo code Bootleg, and they'll send it straight to your door. Three month supply of blue Choo for free. All right now, because blue you work, Yes it does, You're gonna get a free month supply to be able to see for yourself blue shoo dot com promo code bootleg. H Now, if you don't know what it is, it is the same active ingredient as viagra and sialis, but in a chewable form. And you do not have to go to a doctor's appointment. All right, you do everything online. You don't have to go sit at a doctor's office and talk to some old man in a lab quote about your dick issues. Not necessary anymore in twenty twenty three. Right, So go to blue cheo, sign up with that promo code bootleg, get a month's supply for free. Let's get back to the interviews. Has anybody a lot of artists are selling their catalogs. Has anyone tried to buy your catalog?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't sell it just because of what I learned from Daco a lot.
Speaker 1: Because I think, I want to say, somebody, who do we just talk to this? If they sold like a bunch of their tapes off someone just as an LA rapper, they just like took a bag for a bunch of mixtapes that were like older. They were like I don't give a fuck, like limb shits are like they get like a million dollars or something. Oh no, fuck million bucks. Someone's like, give me ten year projects for a million.
Speaker 3: I already may half a million already.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, I mean that's a smart that's the smart year. That's the smart thought process. Because most people are they like that low hanging fruit.
Speaker 3: That easy you're gonna buy.
Speaker 2: You're gonna buy everything I've been buying all these years, right, and then you're gonna be set back because now you can't get that little twenty thirty forty a month and they ain't gonna never tell you when you recruit.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this. I do feel like you guys have always been kind of quote unquote anti industry.
Speaker 2: That's only because the industry never really like fuck with this, you know.
Speaker 1: But I also feel like y'all outside of la though, right right right. I just mean in terms of like I feel like, I mean, I just saw you pull up to the cookies with you.
Speaker 3: See out in real life the fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, I can't do nothing. Do you think if you played the politics game a little bit more? Just on the industry side. I'm not talking about streets because it's LA's you know.
Speaker 3: I'm telling music music.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like it could help you out a lot more? I mean, or do you just not care?
Speaker 3: They will have to like show me what they can do.
Speaker 1: Like I just feel like I feel like the thing is.
Speaker 3: What labels they don't really show you what.
Speaker 1: I'm not even talking about the label shit. I'm not even talking about that. I just mean like maybe networking or whether or not, like.
Speaker 3: Oh, like it's just like you're talking about like just marketing and.
Speaker 1: Ship about everything, like, Okay, BT Weekend, are you moving around? Are you chilling?
Speaker 3: Sure? I should do a pop up BT Weekend and get all my.
Speaker 1: Like or if you if you get an invite to the Spotify event or you're gonna go or not? Hell yeah, Okay, well because I feel like that's the kind of shit for whatever reason, like just those little relationships you might make with just random people at Spotify or Apple Music or and I know it's like super trash to like I hate I'm not a rapper, but I hate going anywhere. I like my house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I played a game and fucking record all that.
Speaker 1: Right, But my thing is is like something I feel like as an artist, like it is beneficial to kind of like shopping to go hang out, like if there's like a dope industry event, I know, ranch Ship, Like I mean, like you know, oh Ship, there's a rap Caveyar's just a bunch of players. You gotta go rub shoulders a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just you know, if there's some players there for sure.
Speaker 1: Anything new going on with the I know your your guys' family was suing that was it the City of La or the l a PD or the promoters Live Nation? Anything going on with the Live Nation lawsuit.
Speaker 3: It's been since Corona. So we're just sitting waiting.
Speaker 1: But just sitting and waiting.
Speaker 3: I'm handling business, so you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're making, You're making, You're making sure sitting around like waiting to see what happens. Yeah, no, I can imagine. Man. Yeah, I think it's crazy because I've been to like events recently, and I feel like that lawsuit has shaken up the music industry because now when you go to these festivals, it is crazy how like you're out of there, like you perform and you have to leave, Like I think I think people.
Speaker 3: I was when I went to Dree went on.
Speaker 1: In the Bay was out here legendary performance for sure, anymore.
Speaker 3: Loki had his mic fucked up, did they? Yeah, you've seen it in his face. He was like, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, though his tone is so like I feel like Draco's tone.
Speaker 2: You know what it is is I think DJs have a habit of playing music two hours.
Speaker 1: Or yet too fast. For sure, they might hop on it might be plus four, yeah for sure, but we be well when you do, like when you're DJing an artists set, you can't you can't have their ship sped up. That's crazy. Yeah, that's a wild situation. Any how much more Draco music sitting on a hard drive somewhere. Is there a lot left or not that much?
Speaker 2: Is enough to drop like at least three folk mesay depending on how many songs, but you can drop Deluxe is EPs saying it's just there's so much, like I'm finna drop the Cold in Hell and de Luxe they keep the truth Deluxe and then it's just like, I don't know what the name and nothing else.
Speaker 1: Have you had any instances where you've had to pull down, get sent season desists out to people putting out like unauth right ship.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, if it's not an arthorized you got it. Get sicked down because it's not arthorized. Yeah, I mean that's just a standard.
Speaker 1: What is It's such a that's such a weird thing to do to like put out a song with somebody who's not here anymore and think that it's just gonna.
Speaker 2: Fly, especially if it's not like are you finna drop it or drop it?
Speaker 1: Like they don't reach out.
Speaker 2: You gotta make sure the business is right first with everything on.
Speaker 1: Are you in charge of handling a lot of that?
Speaker 2: I mean, like the state is in charge. Yeah, but you're gonna need okay from.
Speaker 1: Some Yeah, you're gonna make sure he's not looking crazy if it's like some random rapper from like fucking Montana, like it's got to make sense.
Speaker 3: Ship. It could be anybody.
Speaker 1: Shit, the bag is right, the business is right.
Speaker 3: The business is right. It is good.
Speaker 1: I feel like the last time I saw you, did you have a weed thing going? Yeah? That is that a rap?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I still do my anxiety stinky buzz Ralphie runs We got in Chief and be doing this thing too.
Speaker 1: So I feel like the weed game as a rapper is very like hit or miss. Yeah. People think it's like you just print money and it's.
Speaker 3: Not gotta have money to buy the weed. They can just jump into some shit with no money.
Speaker 2: You can't jump in and none with no money. You need money to do everything, obviously, just to get on the bus.
Speaker 1: Ain't that the truth? We live in California, the epicenter of marijuana culture. No cup, what's your favorite string? Don't say your own?
Speaker 3: Nah, I'll be off like all time.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie be off like some real good cookies, like you gotta be some like some ship.
Speaker 1: Like the actual cookies strain the girl Scout.
Speaker 2: Some girl Scout cookies, like some blue cookies, something man like some monster cookie. Like back when I was smoking, like twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: That was that ship.
Speaker 2: Like we was pressured like it was like damn, like let me see, Oh yeah, you got that good cooks.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Right, do you feel like the weed is over water? It's quality of water down.
Speaker 3: That's because they start mixing everything.
Speaker 1: They're trying to get the most exotic ship.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like how Gelatto's came.
Speaker 2: They just mixed some gas og with some fucking cookies type shit.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I do feel like at times it suffer. People are like they especially if you, like you sell drugs, and like you'll show a pack to somebody and they're so like, what's what's what's it look like? As opposed to like how does it smell? And how does it smoke?
Speaker 3: I want to smell it tasty?
Speaker 1: How does it smoke? Go get you high or not? Motherfuckers are so like a man, I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: That look they want to look. They want to look because it looked like h.
Speaker 1: And that's when you start mixing all these fucking plants together and you get all this okay weed that just looks wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got a bunch of lemon cheeries floats around and ship everybody's smoking.
Speaker 1: And then there's like certain certain weed where you'll smell it and you'd be like, how does it smell that way?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Like what's going on to make that shit smell that way? There's some other ship in there, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Like they know what they got moves. I ain't gonna tell that they moved, but they got moves.
Speaker 1: Man, Like can they put a little fucking like a little fucking you I mean like a little fuck.
Speaker 2: They probably put like a half the bottom shake the bag.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, have it like, oh yeah, it's you Mike. It like a quarter of a pound of like straight exotics with like the rest of it will be like some cool you know, some cool light depths.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know. Oh yeah, they be trying to give me up, like man, hell no.
Speaker 1: And then that's the other thing, right is there's the smalls. So right now the smalls are popping, but they're popping everywhere to La So like if you go to like Detroit, to go to New York, everyone has smalls because La weed consumers are so fucking bougie that because the nug is tiny, they don't think it's good and it's like it's the same thing. So all these smalls are getting fucking dirty.
Speaker 3: You know, shops hit La big though, that's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so people that's buying weed like they've been buying ship from shops for a long time. Damn, they're going to go get ten grands for twenty dollars and sit so like they wanted to be like they boozy out here. I don't know what it is for sure, that's probably what it is.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: They was going to shops getting twenty dollars fucking ten grams and shit.
Speaker 1: Have you been to New York recently, Nah, I'm.
Speaker 2: About to go out through the for the show supposed to be what is it Brooklyn? New York's creating fucking August something.
Speaker 1: New York's the wild Wild West right now. You walk to New York, Yeah, people with fold up tables. You're selling shrooms and weed everywhere in front of cops. No one cares.
Speaker 3: That's why the police be on everybody. That's that's not now.
Speaker 1: No, they don't nobody no more.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: You go to New York right now, you let's say you walk into like the liquor store.
Speaker 2: Dangn I don't know, but man, that nigga Little TJ just went to jail three times for the same shit.
Speaker 1: Bro. If you go to a liquor store in New York right now, behind the counter they have raw shrooms and weed. It is insane. New York is the wild Wild West of the drug game right now. It's lit as fuck.
Speaker 2: It seems like they just be It seemed like they just be bouncing out on rappers and ship like heavy.
Speaker 1: No, but I don't weed anymore. It's all guns. They all came about guns, don't.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 1: Look, if you're in New York. Anybody got a gun on them, get the funk away.
Speaker 3: No, we don't be doing that type of ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like Little Wayne, that's how Wayne got locked up.
Speaker 3: See, that's why I'm they own ship. That's exactly. They ain't like regularly.
Speaker 1: That's the one ship. But they don't care about we though ship niggas. He'll be n y p standing on the corner and the random dude with a backpack and a fold up white table with a bunch of drugs on it. They don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they going crash. They taxing too.
Speaker 1: New York is lit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do a pop up.
Speaker 1: It's wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's wild for do a pop up for sure?
Speaker 1: For it, it's definitely. It's it's different now.
Speaker 2: I was saying, I want to do a pop up before I do do the show so I can have like all the New York people that's actually out there ads and ship a little bit.
Speaker 1: Got to stop the interview to tell you about our family at odd Socks. That's right, the most comfortable socks in the world. Ladies and gentlemen. Go to odd socksofficial dot com. Use the promo code Bootleg keV or bootleg. Both promo codes work. You'll save twenty percent out of checkout. Twenty percent off. These are the odd socks basics. Right now you can get like a pack of all black, pack of all whites. Of course, they got all kind of crazy licenses wwe Cheech and Chong, they got teenage mutant Ninja Turtles, they got SpongeBob SquarePants brouh, Look, they got the SpongeBob SquarePants Krabby Patty draws.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now you don't want Crabs, but you do want mister Crabs underwear cause these are fire, all right. So look, go to odd Socksofficial dot com right now, use that promo code Bootleg, save twenty percent off of checkout. And yeah, listen, trust me when I say most comfortable socks you ever put on your fucking feet and the most comfortable boxer briefs. What are we talking about? Man? All right? Odd Soxofficial dot Com promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off of checkout. Great gift and just treat yourself, all right. Also got a shout out to our family at King Palm. Now if you guys don't know about King Pom, King Palm is all natural row baby. Yes, all right, we're talking about the leader when it comes to tobacco free, natural organic leaf wraps. If you're a smoker, a tote or a straight West coaster, you know what I'm saying. Whatever, you're into King Palms, they got it for you. What's great about these these are like one of the best products that they sell. Now, this is a turping infused tobacco free leaf. And what's dope is you stuff your flour into it and then you press on the thingy, you know what I'm saying, and then you got flavor. I'm gonna show you what it looks like when it's stuffed with some great tree from Harden of course. Ah, look at that right, Get that thing stuffed up. The tip has got that flavor in it. Wherever you're at, man, make sure you check out the uh. You know they got the smoke shops, they got those on lock. They got seven eleven's on lock. We're only smoking out of King Poms. Baby, you already know what it is. And if you go to Kingpoms dot com, Kingpom dot com, Kingpom dot com and you use the promo code bootleg keV, you will save fifty percent off at checkout, half off at checkout, fifty percent off if you go to kingpom dot com and use that promo code. The promo code is down below. Go run it up. Try some of these flavors too, man, the peach, pineapple, the strawberry shortcake. They just got so much going on. There's also all kind of dope smoking accessories. You can get half off, y'all. What are we talking about? Save fifty percent off kingpom dot com promo code below. It's either bootleg or bootleg. Kevm. These promo codes you got my head hurt. Try both of them, all right, one of them get you fifty percent off. God damn it. Anyway, let's get back to the interview. What's your number one market outside Cali? When you look at the Phoenix Phoenix.
Speaker 2: I mean when I look at the numbers though ship, damn the UK and like Australian.
Speaker 1: Australia is a vibe.
Speaker 2: Look at this ship like Spotify. It's like I get the same amount numbers. I get more numbers and Australia than I get in fucking Phoenix.
Speaker 1: So Phoenix is your biggest city outside of Cali.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's like what you think outside of Calti, Phoenix, Vegas.
Speaker 1: Vegas, but Oregon, Portland, Yeah, up and down the West coast.
Speaker 3: Look at this ship. Look at Australia.
Speaker 1: Australia's booming. Oh, Sacramento, fo Seattle, there you go, Seattle and Phoenix.
Speaker 3: Look how much more I'm getting in Australia.
Speaker 1: Well that's a country met Australias lit.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that is a chuncial.
Speaker 1: Australia is a wild place. Many got all the real animals there. Man, you got Australia and kangaroo. Fuck your ship up, bro.
Speaker 3: Just one song too, That's just one song.
Speaker 1: You ever hooked up with a rapper from out there like a fucking mic, like a fucking you know, fucking andy you should tap him brout there doing record and got no rapper that linked out there, but.
Speaker 3: I would love to.
Speaker 2: They probably not be great, but you know I definitely with like the London French Canada.
Speaker 1: The London hip hop scenes lit. You have feature French Cordon. You know what I get hit going French Cole.
Speaker 3: Freeze, Cordion Freeze, Cordian freeze.
Speaker 1: He don't even.
Speaker 2: Nah, he like like he from Friends, right, He's from Europe like that, shouts to friend, should freeze.
Speaker 3: He's going crazy. Let me show you this.
Speaker 2: I got to show you this ship because then he's doing crazy. I was like, damn, he send me in verse. You know you like think something your verse and you be like, oh, damn, sent it over.
Speaker 3: He sent that bitch. His numbers is crazy Freeze.
Speaker 1: I see him all. He got a record Central See I love Central Sea.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's big Freeze, man, big Freeze.
Speaker 1: This might be some novel or day he might This might be French. Yeah, do you have a passport?
Speaker 3: I'm about to get one because I'm going to all those places.
Speaker 1: You got to man, you're leaving money on the table. Go out there. Do a pop up in all these places.
Speaker 2: Bruh, Yeah, do a couple of beets through studio takeovers.
Speaker 3: Have everybody pull up, Well no, hell, I ain't having everybody pull up. You know, y'all can pull up one at a time to my room. Knocked out some verses.
Speaker 1: Anything uh else going on? I feel like, for whatever reason, I feel like you could have shoes. You got them, all right.
Speaker 3: I gotta show my shoes. Man. Just sell the cameras to see him.
Speaker 2: Bring out the samples today.
Speaker 1: These are crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, look, how do you detail?
Speaker 1: How do you get these made? Is it China? Yeah, China got them cooked up. Hey, those are hard? How much are those gonna go for? Too fifty? That's not even terrible. I ain't even mad at that that standard. That's a good sneaker for too fifty. They're called the plug.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm thinking walks.
Speaker 1: Hey, they're not that.
Speaker 3: People just to get clown for Aaron Walks.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, I like the plug walks plug walking. Rich the kid might be like, Yo, what's up?
Speaker 3: You got a holler at me?
Speaker 1: You're roupy theo. Yeah, that's just a song. Plug Yeah for sure, Man, we shit. Uh Friday the Deluxe is out.
Speaker 3: The video with Gredo fucking real life or fictional.
Speaker 1: And then uh you're gonna be is the soda gonna be everywhere?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna drop it right there. At first, I'm only gonna have like two cases. Then I'm gonna get some more.
Speaker 1: I mean, but eventually yeah, hell yeah, you got the big distro deal with the because it is everywhere.
Speaker 3: Nah, for sure, I'm finna go crush anything else going on?
Speaker 2: What do I got going on what the fuck I got going on?
Speaker 1: Really? Just this weekend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this weekend we've been preparing for this mix. Other than Cold Hell Deluxe, that's another campaign.
Speaker 1: When's that crazy?
Speaker 3: I was thinking in this summer?
Speaker 2: But then if I don't want to go towards the end of the summer, because I might as well drop it on his birthday.
Speaker 1: When's his birthday?
Speaker 3: December first? That's fair, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, But that'd be a long time.
Speaker 3: No, I don't even want to make people wait there.
Speaker 1: Now you should drop it this summer because I feel like.
Speaker 2: No, you know what's supposed to feel the gap, the legendary tape I was supposed to like right, some people was going because this is supposed to drop in May, but everything I pushed back.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, I'm just gonna drop myself.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you got? Because it's always me and him always talk when we hear like some of these new rappers not even just from LA, but they just sound so much like you when you're brother. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's why when I how I switched my whole float everybody and now we want you to go, Why would I go back to that and everybody.
Speaker 3: Want to rap like that. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you guys have a lot of influence when it comes to.
Speaker 3: Like now everybody's starting to rap like it laid back.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so that's literally what they do. Yeah, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: But should we be nonchalant because we be polled and ship?
Speaker 2: Don't just going to booth and acting normal and get in the booth and get off the booth day back normal?
Speaker 1: Right, all right, So Friday, make sure you go get the deluxe. Hopefully the Cold Day in Health Deluxe will be coming sooner than later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I'm I might drop it sooner. My fans be on me drop that ship Friday. Damn get off man, I'll.
Speaker 2: Be like I'm getting stuck up for the music, like back up, man, don't don't do me.
Speaker 1: Yo, y'alls fans are crazy.
Speaker 2: No, our fans don't play. They go crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's certain people who can't post without just being flooded with ll D.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of people that can't post because.
Speaker 1: The comments on. Yeah, the fans are fucking lit.
Speaker 2: They just show you like, yeah, you'll be trying to block this ship, but were right here.
Speaker 3: The motherfuckers yeah, sure.
Speaker 1: Man, I appreciate you pulling up. Man, of course, go get the deluxe of the project tomorrow. Well if you're if you're watching this already out so go run that ship up.
Speaker 3: Run it up? Anything else, man, ship nothing.
Speaker 1: Really, you should do a fucking podcast.
Speaker 2: That's what we're trying to do. I don't know, like, but I can't just run it.
Speaker 1: Every video just right there.
Speaker 3: But look, I wrap do merch?
Speaker 1: Are you handling on your own merch elles?
Speaker 3: Who else gonna touch my money?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I'm like, man, baby, Mama, Auntie, I'm rapping mom.
Speaker 3: Somebody don't know how to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm rapping merch fucking studio all day investing.
Speaker 1: What are you investing in.
Speaker 3: Jewelry and studios and ship like that?
Speaker 1: Like, it's jewelry a wise investment if.
Speaker 2: You're getting it at the prices I'm getting it, so you have the pluck. I've just been buying jewelry so long. I build relationships. So people just buy jewelry just based off they get a little lump and the money and then walk into jewel and then they hit them. Yeah, they're telling them the price and they like all right, let's go me. I'm like, hold on, nigga. Them last couple of ships out ball they wasn't even this month, so while you trying to charge me.
Speaker 1: I feel like jeweliers take advantage of artists so much. It's so pleassive. You super big if you're super big, because they'll pull up to the studio with the suitcase handcuffed.
Speaker 3: To their hands. Nah, no care.
Speaker 1: They got all this ship.
Speaker 2: They probably look at it like me when I be looking at uh fucking on my feature price, Like, if you look like you're out here balling and ship, this is what you do. I'm gonna tell your regular price. But if you look like you got two hundred followers and you're trying to like.
Speaker 1: You might be like, let me help you tell your good I like that, what's the what's the verse? If I got two hundred followers, what's the price?
Speaker 3: Twenty five hundred?
Speaker 1: That's not bad. No, that's good, Yeah, twenty five hundred.
Speaker 3: Why do you think I got something random? Roalfie features?
Speaker 1: When you look on that, is that a primary artist or now? But we gotta talk if your primary artists on a song.
Speaker 2: It depends on if you try to fake have your manager hit me up well five minutes, like why you got your manager?
Speaker 3: You want the verse? But if you know.
Speaker 2: You got two hundred followers, how could you afford this manager?
Speaker 1: Has there ever been has there ever been a song that was so terrible that you said no?
Speaker 2: I mean I probably don't do a lot of versus based off of like quality. I like, you gotta be gassing, because if I send somebody a verse, I'm about shit.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gassing.
Speaker 1: So so if it's trash, you'll say no.
Speaker 3: I won't say no. I probably just won't.
Speaker 1: I mean that's like saying though, unless the prices, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to have to tell you shit trash or send me something else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even want how to tell you that.
Speaker 2: Man, you should know, send me that ship or don't send me none at all, because you see what we're doing around.
Speaker 3: Don't try to send me something to make better by me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I feel you better.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you pulling up Ralphie Man. Always good to see you. Go run up the music, run up the catalog.
Speaker 2: Go on lig catch you on live track. Though, Man, it can't keep the truth alive for sure.
Speaker 1: Boom, my god, appreciate your brother, We got it. Hey, appreciate y'all watching another interview brought to you by our good folks at Hard Dean. Now listen, y'all. When you're in Las Vegas, you get in that fucking uber, you land at the airport, hit that taxi, tell them to take you to Hard Dean, the number one premium cannabis dispensary in the fucking world. Y'all. I'm telling you. You walk in, they treat you like a king or a queen or whatever you're into. All right, they got the crazy He's your selection to premium cannabis. You'll see period anywhere. Let alone in Las Vegas, but just anywhere, all right. Not only can you go get the best tree, you will get the best experience, the best customer service, the best bud tenders. You walk into Hard Dean and that shit just smells amazing. They got their own fucking scent. Literally, you get into my car, I got a bottle of it. My car smells like Hard Dean because it's just the best fucking place. Go follow them online. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Go to their website. Hardeanlas Vegas dot Com. All Right, when you go, you're in Vegas, you pull up, tell them I sent you. They're gonna take care of you the right way. All right. Look they got these things in there, man, these Moon Rock pre rolls that I just had that just absolutely melted my face off. Shout out to hard Dean. All Right, you gotta go fuck with Hardan Man, Hardan Underscore, Lost Vegas. Thank y'all, man. I love these guys. They're like family to us. And hey, we're gonna drop another interview soon. If you're watching this, you're at the of the interview though. Much love,