Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Chaddan, thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It is eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you'd like to join us. We are broadcasting from our nation's capital, ice freezing cold, not Florida weather, the swamp, the sewer that is Washington, DC. Now normally I would be home, and we did a great time. We were at the Commander in Chief Ball last night, which was awesome and it's really special because, I mean, these are the people that keep us safe every day and they deserve to be honored. It was the first ball that Donald Trump went to and the first ball that he and Melani had danced at and he spoke at. And then what was really also pretty amazing, there was a moment when they had a satellite feed from soldiers abroad and they were communicating back and forth with them, which I thought was very cool too. I believe from South Korea is where they were based. And so it was just a special night and to and to actually meet people and and see people that are you know, we have an all volunteer armed services and from every branch of government. And you know these guys, man, I was wearing a tux and I was under dressed. They look they look pretty pretty cool in those uniforms, they really do. And the nicest people, the most respectful people. I wish I had more time to be around the people, but we were working. We were on for two hours last night. And Donald Trump was so busy yesterday. I'm going to go through a list of everything that he accomplished that he ended up arriving at the balls late. He went to three of them, uh late into the night, and it was just it was it was just very special, special that he went to the military ball, the Commander and Chief ball first. I'm not sure exactly what happened today because I was so busy prepping. Now, a couple of programming notes. Tonight we will be doing and this is the reason I'm staying is tonight we will be doing a town hall at the Capitol with Speaker Johnson and House Republicans. Now, why is that important. It's important because we have a very slim majority in the House. It's important because every one of them need to be on the same page. You know, they're gonna have a five vote margin by the time all is said and done. And these replacements, you know, kick him that they've got a number of people they got to replace, what Mike Waltz, They got to replace Elise Stavonic, So they're shy a few seats. And so that's got to happen. And for Donald Trump, he got nearly two hundred executive orders. I'll go through the whole list of it in a second passed yesterday. There's a lot he can do on his own. There's many things that he's going to need the help of Congress on. There are going to be times and I mentioned this to you where we come to you and ask you and deputize you, just like we did during the election, and say you got to call you congressman, your senator and ask them to vote this way on a particular bill because you've got to bring some pressure on these people that don't have a spine or a backbone, and that frankly, don't understand the real nature of the mandate that Donald Trump was given here. And Donald Trump, frankly, you know, if you go just a week two weeks before the election, it was there were predictions out there that Republicans had a twenty percent chance of holding the House. It was not looking good for them to hold the House, but they did hold it. Indeed, that helps him pass his agenda, but that will it will only get passed if they stay united. Now what does that mean for these members? That means that they're not going to get everything that they want. I wish I got everything ON wanted in life. I don't get everything I want in life. Linda has a bad mood occasionally. You know what, Well, that's a random thought.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I thought that Toldo was the worst. I guess it's me giving you a hard time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you give me a hard time all day about the stupid tuxedo which I had to wear.
Speaker 2: I was at a ball. I think you should just walk around and want every day. I think you should go home. Oh.
Speaker 1: I lost all control of the show last night when they started talking about you know, a tire, I mean, as you know and all these different brands. I'm like, okay, I'm I'm like it's it's it's over.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: So there are gonna be times that we're gonna have to do this, and we will let you know if you think that just voting for Trump was enough.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be blunt. It's not. It was.
Speaker 1: I'm very grateful to all of you because many of you did things and and and heard me ask you to do things you did not want to do. I would say, I know you're reluctant, you're resistant, you don't want to vote earlier, you don't want to vote by mail, you don't trust it, but you did it anyway because you understood the importance of it. We ended up going into Pennsylvania, for example, a very important swing state, and Kamala Harris started that day Election day down seven hundred thousand votes from where Joe Biden was because so many of you decided to embrace early voting. And what you may not know is behind the scenes, Republicans every day get an update of the people that have voted. And then you have high propensity voters, people that will vote in every election. Then you have mid propensity voters, people that have vote yeah, maybe only in presidential election years, maybe in congressional years, maybe gubernatorial years. Then you have low propensity voters. They identify based on that day's voting who they.
Speaker 2: Need to target.
Speaker 1: That maximizes the impact of the final answers that they're spending on targeting.
Speaker 2: People to go out to vote. It played a huge.
Speaker 1: Role all day on election day, I was checking in with these heavily democratic areas of Pennsylvania, Philly, Allegheny County, you know, in and around the Pittsburgh area. I wanted to know whether or not for Kamala Harris to win, she would have needed record voter turnout in these heavily democratic areas, the same in Milwaukee in Wisconsin, wouldn't. She went into election day down forty five percent from where she was, so, you know what does all that mean. I was on with with Dana Perino and Bill Hemmer that morning Election day morning at nine am, and I said, we're starting this day and Kamala has a math problem. Then at nine thirty nine that night, I was on a panel. It must have been twelve people on that panel, and I said, I might be getting a little over my skis here because I've been checking in with the Trump room all day long in all of these heavily democratic areas in all of these battleground states. I knew we would win by that point, North Carolina, I knew we would win. Georgia, I was looking to turnout models numbers all day long, talking to people on the ground, people that follow these districts, these numbers, these votes. I mean, it's actually a science, and I didn't want to get people's hopes up, nor did I want to have people thinking this thing was in the bag. Although I felt very confident going into election day based on the early voting numbers, did I want to communicate that to you, Not really, because I wanted you to believe, because you never know. I mean, what if the turnout in these heavily democratic areas was much higher. I had no idea of knowing what would happen that day. I don't have a crystal ball, and you have to assume in an important election, like any election, that your vote is going to be the determining vote for the entire country.
Speaker 2: And I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't back off what I did anyway. So that's why we're doing this tonight. Then on Wednesday, I am still going to remain in our nation's capital, where it is freezing. I mean, twenty minute walk to the ball last night. My feet were numb, my face was numb, my ears were numb. But I got there and I made it through a little bit of heat, and when you got inside I felt better. And anyway, so we get there and you know, ten minutes before the show, Uh, do you mind doing two hours? I'm like, oh, no problem, glad to And it was actually really fun.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed. I enjoyed meeting all all of our brave military people. They're amazing.
Speaker 1: There's still going to be opposition, the lunatic legacy, state run media is the same.
Speaker 2: You know, this happened this morning.
Speaker 1: Somebody handed sweet Baby James handed me some posts on this that apparently, you know, at the National Cathedral today, some bishop.
Speaker 2: I don't know who the person is. I don't know. Oh I do know who the person is. Where you're left right there on my life? All right?
Speaker 1: We got more, all right, but there's no reason to bring up the person's name anyway. Spiritual leader for eighty six episcopal congregations ten episcopal schools in D C and Maryland counties. The first woman elected to the position serves as the chair of the Protestant Episcopal Cathedral Foundation, which oversees the ministries of the Washington National Cathedral and cathedrals. All right, blah blah blah, I don't have a problem that she has political views. However, this was supposed to be a bipartisan interfaith prayer service today, and immediately she gets political. Donald Trump is there with JD and his wife, are there, Eric Trump, Donald Trump Junior, Tiffany Trump Laurd They're all there, The whole family's there. And then the bishop urging Donald Trump to protect transgender children and not deport illegal immigrants because they're not criminals. Well, if you enter the country illegally, by definition, Bishop, you are here illegally.
Speaker 2: You broke the law.
Speaker 1: You didn't respect our laws, our borders and sovereignty. And if I had a conversation with this bishop, I'd have a lot of questions for the bishop. What part of terrorists being in the country, murderers and rapists being in the country, other violent criminals being in the country that are hurting Americans? Are you having a hard time understanding or the people that are plotting and planning and scheming terror attacks on our country. Anyway, here's what was said during the quote, you can't make it up the bip artisan inner faith prayer service.
Speaker 3: I ask you to have mercy upon the people in our country who are scared. Now there are gay lesbian and transgender children in Democratic, Republican and independent families. Some who fear for their lives, and the people, the people who pick our crops and clean our office buildings, who labor in poultry farms and meatpacking plants, who wash the dishes after we eat in restaurants, and work the night shifts in hospitals. They may not be citizens or have the proper documentation, but the vast majority of immigrants are not criminals. They pay taxes and are good neighbors. They are faithful members of our churches and mosques, synagogues, widara and temples. I ask you to have mercy, mister President, on those in our communities whose children fear that their parents will be taken away, and that you help those who are fleeing war zones and persecution in their own lands to find compassion and welcome here. Our God teaches us that we are to be merciful to the stranger, for we will all want strangers in this land.
Speaker 1: What about safety security? Would she say that to Lake and Riley's family, Rachel Morn's family, Joscelyn Nungary, that little what thirteen year old girl was a twelve year old girl raped and videotape being raped in Queens, New York.
Speaker 2: What do you say to those families.
Speaker 1: No, we have to vet people coming into the country, and it's merciful that we ask people if you want to come here. I'm all in favor of legal immigration and I don't really care where you come from, but we got to vet you. We've got to make sure you don't have radical associations. We've got to do a health check in a post pandemic world, and we've got to meet not with forty trillion in debt, afford to pay for free housing, healthcare, education, etc. By the way, legacy media mob, they're never gonna learn over at MSDNC last night, you know, they're blasting Elon Musk claiming he did a Nazi salute. No he did not. They've learned nothing. This is conspiracy theorist extraordinary. Rachel Manow. I mean, it's just let's double down on dumb, stupid and conspiracy theories hating Trump and lying and calling him a Nazi fascist, a racist and comparing him to Hitler Nazi installin.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to that.
Speaker 1: How can this be happening to our country because the American people voted for it.
Speaker 2: That's how it's happening.
Speaker 1: Like we got stuck with Biden because you hid his cognitive decline and I did not, you know, but that that triggered. Right now, all right, we continue. We are in our nation's capital. Do you have that Anna Navarro tape? Let's just play it. Apparently she went, I guess it was on that hard hitting news show.
Speaker 4: The view was spotlighting Snoop is because of the things that Snoop Dogg said ten days before the inaugural in twenty seventeen. And so look, if you opposed and stood up against Trump in twenty seventeen, but you were there now. If you spoke up against Trump January seventh, twenty twenty one, but you were there now applauding him like a trained seal. Donald Trump has not changed. You've changed.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And for those of you that think that the state run legacy media mob, they haven't learned a thing. All these shows, I'm telling you right now, they're all on cancelation watch, I promise you. And that goes for all you know, Bear fallon Kimmel. They're all on cancelation watch. And if you want to be a content pretor, you better some and speaking of truth, Donald Trump fired a thousand people on day one, on top of a million other things.
Speaker 2: We'll get to all that. On the other side. I see Russell Brand out there. Maybe he'll come in and say quick hello to us. I know him. He's a trip. He really is.
Speaker 1: What a crazy life he's led. Anyway, we'll get to that. We continue from our nation's capital straight ahead.
Speaker 5: Continuing the mission of saving America. As we return to the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: I twenty five now to the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four, one sewn number. You never know who you're going to run into. So we have a we have an undisclosed radio location, and I walk outside and I see Russell Brand. Russell Brand is going to be on my podcast, Shawn on Function Nations soon. And all right, you have to run to the airport. You have the single greatest life story I've ever heard. Let me run through a quick Addicted to crack heroin feet for decades, Okay, you completely used to be a huge liberal.
Speaker 2: You've completely changed.
Speaker 6: And he's doing my whole life bio, my whole bio.
Speaker 2: And now and now you're a big Christian. Your whole life has changed.
Speaker 6: The Heaveny Father is the only one that can create lasting, urgent, immediate change, and you can only do it here in the now, Sean Hannity, in this exact moment, where we are right now, is where you will find Christ, Jesus and thanks.
Speaker 2: Two or more gathered in my name there, So shall I be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and two or more that's his minimum, though just one. I'm not doing that, although sometimes in moments of absolute despair is when you find it most. And some of my moments of darkest despair of being in solitude actually, and some of my moments of greatest pleasure, But that's another story and not for the Sean Hannity radio show.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, those days are behind me.
Speaker 6: All pleasure sought for self, no use to me anymore, I will be honest. The metronome between ego and his glory continues to swing back and forth continually. I would endow Lucifer with that which he demands instead of the Heavenly Father. But he's calling his strong Sean. Once you've been caught, once you've been called, once you've been guided guarded by him.
Speaker 2: Oh it's how do you like the fact that Donald Trump's back being president.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is what this is the canary in the cage as I see it, Hannity, you know more about politics than me, so just so I'm just going to say that in the front so it doesn't feel threatened to get annoyed and start.
Speaker 2: Talking all the time.
Speaker 6: He's like, this is what I believe is that as long as Bobby Kennedy gets confirmed and sworn in, then we will know that this is something that's never happened before in your great country, in your epitomizing and glorious name. You have a movement that defies taxonomy and category. Because Bobby Kennedy was I don't want to say to the left of the Democrats, because I know how inflammatory that word is in this particular vernacular. But what I mean is he's more anti corporate, more pro true freedom, more pro Christ, more pro love and if you are pro all those things, and of course you care about kindness and care and health and healing and decency. Now, Bobby Kennedy, I happen to know him a little, and actually I can see him a friend, and I love him, and I know that he's a good man. I also know that doctor menmett Oz is a good man. So if you really, and of course you do. I told you, Sean, you know more people than anyone. You're at the Oval Office tomorrow interviewing Trump. If you missed that interview, you're crazy. That's Sean Hannity and Trump. We all remember that defining moment in the campaign when on Sean's show, Trump said, I'll make yourself dictator for a day. Georgan and the mad me when ah see he admits it, he's going to make himself dictator and then surely said today saying as sensible people saw the context, and the context was Sean Hannity.
Speaker 2: Let's never forget that.
Speaker 6: Sean Hannity is providing the context, and we knew they're lying to us, because if they're trying to make something that he said as a joke crazy mad like that, then what else are they lying about?
Speaker 2: Sean?
Speaker 6: You won't believe it, mate.
Speaker 2: I saw this reel of.
Speaker 6: MSNBC when Trump was departing in twenty twenty, before the Biden administration. I saw them apoplectic about if he pardons Stan Junior, and if he pardons all those people, if he pardons them, then that shows you because You don't need to give someone a pardon if they've not done anything wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they are evil. They are evil.
Speaker 6: And I was watching it and the only reason that I was I was confused because Joy Bare, the lady of MSNBC, the woman of color.
Speaker 2: I read Joy read, Joy read she had hair.
Speaker 6: So I was thinking, is this now?
Speaker 2: Is it? And then then it's like, oh my.
Speaker 6: God, this is four years ago. Why they better be saying that about Fauci. They better be saying that about the Bidens and the O'Neills and that endless list of pardons.
Speaker 2: I beg your pardon.
Speaker 6: I never promised you a rose garden, but I promised you a job of barisma.
Speaker 2: And you sure as hell got it.
Speaker 6: If they if then the reason that I think that Bobby is so important to this is because if Trump can accommodate Bobby, this is a new alliance. This is a new era.
Speaker 2: It already is that we can ask him tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tell you now. You'll have to tune in. You better go catch your plane. You're at the Hilton.
Speaker 2: Who's Linda, that's Linda. You're unbelievable. I mean that in a good way. You're unbelievable.
Speaker 6: It's going to take one twenty two out of break then you're.
Speaker 2: Out of here. Well, you're the ones saying you're going to missure your plane over your country. Sean, my fault. I didn't not talk to God. Jesus, realize you don't speak to God.
Speaker 6: You're not gonna do an exclusive Showan Hannity with God in the Oval Office, Hannity and God's chosen prophet.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity, do do Doom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm out there in the worlderness eating plants and go get your plane.
Speaker 2: Get out after you, mate, I am gonna see you. You're gonna you're.
Speaker 1: Coming on my podcast and we're gonna talk about your whole life and we're gonna go as long as it probably means poor.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want, sure I will deliver.
Speaker 6: I'm happy to be in your service, even happy to pretend that it wasn't pre taped.
Speaker 2: That's how much I love you. That's how much I love you. Already take it.
Speaker 1: Goodbye. Russell Brandt. Oh my gosh, the life story is amazing. It is unbelievably amazing, and uh he really it's a real deal, all right. Eight hundred and nine point one Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program, and look, God forbid you find yourself in this very dangerous world. You have to defend yourself, your family. Somebody breaks in your house, your business, and what happens. You know, with today's justice system as weaponized as it is, government overreach. You know, look at some of these people out there. The album brags of the world. It's too real. And these politicians, these prosecutors, they want nothing more than to make an example out of you, especially out of law abiding gun owners, people like me and you. And that's why I've been a proud member of the USCCA for over nine years. And I know, of God forbid, I have to defend my life, my family's life. I know that I will not be standing alone.
Speaker 2: And I want to.
Speaker 1: Encourage all of you please protect your family, your freedom's Join the over eight hundred thousand responsible gun owners like me that trust the USCCA. They're going to teach you safety and training, They situational self defense in your area, resources, self defense, liability insurance. Do it now while you can before something got God forbid, ever happens. Text my last name Hannah to eight seven to two to two. Learn more about how membership with the USCCA will safeguard your family protect your rights. Text Tannity h A n N I T Y to eight seven to two to two, and you'll be glad you did so. Russell brim you know I'm doing this new podcast for a Fox Nation dot com.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, he's a trip. You're you have an exclusive with the baby Jesus nobody told us he's not the baby. Okay, so he was addicted to crack I by Russell brand I was talking about the fact that he said you had an exclusive with God.
Speaker 1: Well he was joking, I uh, crack, heroin and sex.
Speaker 2: And this guy sounds like a good no, no, no, he's been.
Speaker 1: He's been off of drugs for twenty plus years. He's been and he's now changed his whole life around. Married at one point to Katie Perry, I asked him about that, and that's gonna be one.
Speaker 2: Of my interviews coming up. Oh my god, well he's out a heat. Why she was the one who took the property away from the nuns. Anybody I remember that fight. I'm sorry, You're going to hell. Have a nice trip. Oh my god, can you help yourself? Can you please help yourself. You're kidding me. I assure you most people would agree with that. You can't take property from nuns. There's got to be some kind of like you know, unspoken law.
Speaker 1: Hello law, Okay, hello. Anyway, so he will he will join us. I'll let you know when that comes up. I will tell you.
Speaker 2: Yesterday was amazing for a million different reasons. It really was.
Speaker 1: And to see the lightning speed that Donald Trump worked. I mean, by the way he fired a thousand people. Buckle up Washington because a lot of you last minute appointees.
Speaker 2: No, you're on probation for a year.
Speaker 1: And Joe Biden thought he was going to sabotage Trump with that little maneuver of his. That's not going to work out too well either. But anyway, the purge has begun a thousand by the administration appointees. If they're going to be there to sabotage Trump, they need to go. He was elected by of and for the people, and the people elect him to do the things that he did. Now TikTok became a pretty big issue. And anyway, Donald Trump has a directive for the dj not to enforce this ban and give them seventy five days to divestimate.
Speaker 2: And the reason is simple.
Speaker 1: Senator Tom Cotton and others say that TikTok is a spying app, which I have no reason to doubt them. Marco Rubio has said as much. Then you know what, let elon Musk or somebody else by it. If you have the money, go buy TikTok. Let me tell you be a billionaire in no time. He stopped seventy eight Biden error executive actions, Thank god. He withdrew from those ridiculous Paris Climate Accord agreements, the ones that deem China and India developing nations. He ended all federal cases and investigation of any Trump supporters. He revoked protections for quote, transgender troops. We can't have a woke military. And I'm not saying to go after people. I'm just saying, I want freedom in this world. If you want the freedom, but you can't expect taxpayers to be accommodating. And he did declare that there are two sexes, male and female. And by the way, that just flipped out the state run media mob. Overhauling the refugee admissions program to align with American principles and interest a national emergency, he declared at the US Mexico border, designating drug cartels and Trende Aragua as foreign terrorist organizations. Reversing all the immigration orders from the Biden era, including one that narrows deportation priorities to people who commit serious crimes and are deem national security threats or were stopped at the border. We're send a policy created by Biden that sought to guide the development of AI to prevent misuse, whatever that means. I mean, this is all big government nonsense that's costing us a fortune. Riscind the Biden policy that allows federal agencies to take certain initiatives to boost voter registration. Riscind the twenty twenty one Title nine order banning discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, and education programs that get federal funding.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, that has.
Speaker 1: Everything to do with, you know, men playing in women's sports. It removes the whole purpose of Title nine, and Donald Trump ficks out. Donald Trump revoked what Biden did last week when he rescinded Cuba from a US state sponsored terrorism list.
Speaker 2: That was a bad idea.
Speaker 1: He ordered federal employees get back to work in the office five days a week like everybody else. And guess what. Watch a lot of these people that aren't really doing a lot of work, they're going to say bye bye. He ordered a federal hiring freeze, including exceptions for posts related to national security, public safety, military, directed every governmental department of an agency to address the cost of living crisis. Restore freedom of speech, prevents censorship of speech, and the weaponization of government against political adversaries. Impose twenty five percent tariffs on products from Mexico and Canada as of February first. By the way, that is called the beginning of a negotiation. That's how he works. Reverse the Biden's sanctions on Israeli settlers in the West Bank. Reverse Biden's order requiring fifty percent of new cars sold in twenty thirty to be electric vehicles. How about we believe in freedom. If you want a gas powered vehicle, get a gas powered vehicle. If you want a hybrid, get a hybrid. If you want a Tesla, you want an EV get an EV. No problem, but stop forcing Ford to lose four and a half billion dollars in a year and all the jobs associated with it. It's insane. He instituted enhanced screening for visa applicants in total, over four hundred I'm sorry, over two hundred actions yesterday, all totaled.
Speaker 2: He reopened and walked.
Speaker 1: He ordered the Attorney General, Secretary of State, and Secretary of Homeland Security to take all appropriate action to prioritize the prosecution of any illegal immigrant that commits a crime, which draw the US from the Global Minimum Tax Agreement. Thank god, you know what that means, all the countries get together. Oh, we're going to all tax corporations at a high rate, and that prevents any competitive advantage for America to bring big companies that pay high paying salaries.
Speaker 2: For American workers. That's so stupid anyway.
Speaker 1: He also instituted a ninety day pause in issuance of foreign aid. He ordered the Attorney General to pursue the death penalty for killing a law enforcement officer or any capital crime committed by any illegal immigrant. He ordered the Secretary of Commerce Interior to restart efforts to route water from California's Sacramento San Joaquin Delta to other parts of the state.
Speaker 2: He withdrew the US from.
Speaker 1: That propaganda arm of the the communist Chinese called the World Health Organization.
Speaker 2: Globalism needs to die. Frankly.
Speaker 1: The next step needs to get out of the UN, send it to China. Let them pay the seven billion dollars we pay a year. He ordered the Treasury Department to explore the creation of an external revenue service. Oh, other countries that don't have free and fair trade with US, they now begin to pay us instead of you know, hiring you know how many hundreds of thousands of IRS agents to harass moms and dads. Revoke security clearances for ex National Security Advisor John Bolton and those fifty one former Intel officials who said the Hunter Biden laptop boiled classic gear marks of Russian disinformation. They did that as a talking point for Joe. They knew nothing about that. He declared the border crisis and invasion. He ordered the Attorney General and Secretary's of State and Homeland Security to take appropriate action and repel, repatriate, and remove any alien engaged in such, formally renaming the Gulf of Mexico the Gulf of America. He fired the chef of the World Central Kitchen clapback at his firing on x saying he'd already submitted to his resignation last week. My two year term was already up. May God give you wisdom, mister President.
Speaker 2: And I can go on and on. And that's day one.
Speaker 1: And by the way, bye bye former Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms from the President's Export Council, and a thousand other a thousand other people the Golden Age of America. Let's hope and pray he's successful in every way, shape, matter and form. All right, this issue of Democrats all saying the same thing, Oh no, you can't have preempted pardons. Well, Joe Biden said it, Chuck Schumer said it, everybody in the media said it.
Speaker 2: We've got all the tape, We've got new Gingrich.
Speaker 1: We might take some of the president's press conference, but he had one yesterday, so we might dip in and out of it. Want to remind you, ever since I've had an opportunity to save money once I got out of a living paycheck to paycheck for many years, I always put a small percentage of money in gold and silver.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I did.
Speaker 1: And you know what, getting this economy back on track is going to be bumpy. And I love the security of gold and silver, always have. My company now is called Gold Co. Why they are the best. You have global conflicts, you have credit card default soaring, a national debt bursting at the seams. Look, you got to hope for the best, plan for the worst. That's what I do. I've always put a percentage of my savings into gold and silver. Right now, Gold Co Will give you a free copy of their twenty twenty five Gold and Silver Kid Today. You'll qualify for up to fifteen grand and bonus silver possibly more. Gold and silver has always been used as a store of value for centuries and as a hedge against market in risk and inflation.
Speaker 2: I'm not taking any chance anyway.
Speaker 1: Go to hannitygold dot com Hannitigold dot com today anyway, don't forget tonight town Hall Speaker Johnson and House Republicans tomorrow Donald Trump from the Oval Office, as we stay in the freezing cold capital of our nation, DC, the swamp straight ahead