Speaker 1: From Los Angeles, Phre.
Speaker 2: The Moment and one and only Famous Perez Hilton. Hi, guys, welcome to the PHP A booker Perez of course, and we're doing something different today.
Speaker 1: Yes, So on Thursday, we had an election episode and because of the timing of everything, it was exclusively for our Patreon. It's been exclusive on there now for over forty eight hours. We asked them, the community on Patreon, if they were okay if we gave you guys an extended preview of that episode. I thought it would be really important for everybody to hear our election episode, so we're going to give you a preview of it. It's been exclusive to our Patreon for over forty eight hours now, and we asked our community on Patreon if they were okay if we shared more with everybody, and they said yes. So thank you to them. And if you guys like this, please consider signing up for our Patreon and supporting at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton.
Speaker 2: Do you feel any differently than you did from when we did that show on whatever day that was Thursday?
Speaker 1: Yes, and I will talk about that Monday on Monday Show. Yes, Okay, I do feel differently and i'll give you a preview. There is a story about Nicole Scherzinger that has gone viral about her possibly being a MAGA supporter and pro Donald Trump, and I have a lot of thoughts on that, and it helps to enlighten my thoughts on a lot of things happening right now. That one specific story I think is bigger than just the story itself. So we'll talk about that on Monday, and a lot more like oh the Denominations, Yes, yes, what you're going to hear now though, is from our Thursday show, So don't complain that it's fucking old news, all right, fuckers. It came out over two days ago. I just thought it would be a smart thing for us to hopefully get some Patreon supporters new sign ups, and also just because I want you all to hear this episode, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm more of the second half of what he said. I don't care if it's smart or whatever. I just think it was an important conversation that from our message board, a lot of people shared that they felt a little bit better after we went back and forth and gave our thoughts and our perspective of kind of what happened and what went down, and we're very cognizant that the show is ninety percent female and a lot of people share a lot of the emotions that I think him and I do, so we kind of thought, hey, let's share some of that. Not the whole show, but the political parts of what we talked about is what you're about to get, all right, enjoy it. Here's a Patreon exclusive.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be very selfish right now. I love to be super honest to the point where it might upset some people. Donald Trump getting elected into the White House is going to be great for me. Four more years of Trump will increase my views and clicks and make me more money. I know that, and I would have happily not had that. I did not vote for him, Okay, but I really knew this was coming. One of the reasons is living here in Las Vegas, I have friends from all different walks of life. I'm in a much more diverse city and not quite as much in a bubble as I was in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: And I just.
Speaker 1: Knew that, and I said this that. The one line that I repeated on our podcast over and over and over again is people care more about feelings over facts. Yeah, I said that voting for a president is like voting for a wife. Choosing a boyfriend. Even more than a boyfriend or girlfriend, it's like voting for a wife or a husband. You know, people aren't going to go with their rational thoughts. They're going to go with how their heart feels right, and that's what America has done resoundingly. Donald Trump sweeped all of the battleground states and is on track to win the popular vote as well. This is a repudiation of the current administration. And how do I say this delicately? A lot of voters that are lacking in education, which is.
Speaker 2: Fine, Yeah, but we knew that. Yes, the uneducated. He already had that box check. Those numbers were counted for him.
Speaker 1: Maybe uneducated the best word. There's the people that don't have higher than a high school degree. But then there's the people that don't understand that just aren't willing to take a few extra steps to understand how things work.
Speaker 2: That falls under the uneducated buckets. Ok, they haven't educated themselves into what's really going on.
Speaker 1: Even if they do understand it, or they don't care. Not even that even if they do understand it, they want, they need someone to blame, and for the overwhelming majority of people, the economy was the main issue. But you can google this. It's not just me talking it. The president is not responsible for inflation, but people don't want to hear that. And unfortunately for Kamala Harris is she's the vice president.
Speaker 2: She's attached to that administration. And this isn't the only country where this is happening. In most democracies right now, the incumbent is being ushered out because people are upset. Inflation isn't just this United States thing. Ours is actually better than the other countries in the world. Okay, ours is better. It's everywhere, and all of these politicians are made as the scapegoat for their like you said, emotions and feelings, and it's happening all around the world. And that's the thing he had going for him. And unfortunately, the truth is the market's doing great, the economy is doing great, and people aren't invested into the market. Most people don't own stocks now.
Speaker 1: But there's also the you can't deny this, there's the true problem of massive income inequality. So yes, the market's doing great for the very wealthy and the people that are in the market most people aren't exactly, and those are the ones that voted most people. I read a truly startling statistic that seventy percent of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. Yeah, seventy percent.
Speaker 2: When you walk into a store and eggs cost even a dollar more now, and it was a lot more because we had a crisis with our chickens here for a while. But when everything costs a dollar more, it adds up. And then you look at your power bill, and you look at every other bill, and you try to have somebody come to your house to fix something, it's twice as expensive. God forbid, you have to buy a piece of lumber for something. Everything is much more expensive because of one reason, the pandemic. And everyone was like happy to take their thousand dollars checks plural okay, and said, ooh, free money. It's not free. We were gonna pay for it. And the unfortunate thing is we're going to be paying for it, or your kids are going to be paying for it for generations. This debt that we're racking up in this country is fucking scary. Then we factor in your rights being stripped away on top of it. Now, I like to take people for their word. I like to listen to what people actually say. And what Trump said is this is going to be a state by state decision and people can vote on it. And I don't need to do a national ban. And he was pressed on that will you do a national band because if he gets the House, in the Senate and has the Supreme Court, he could actually technically do that. He also said that Project twenty twenty five thing isn't his doing. We'll find out if that's bullshit or not. But there's an old saying and it goes like this, you get what you pay for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: These people were promised that in the first six months they're electric bill, it's going to be cut in half, and their groceries are gonna be brought back down. I'm calling bullshit right now, and keep in mind, there'll be midterms in two years, which will be here quicker than you can fucking think, and people are gonna be twice as pissed off as they are now because nothing is going to change. That guy's gonna sit in his office, press a little button to order diet coch and McDonald's and watch CNN all day or go golfing. That's what he does, that's what he wants to do. He's seventy eight fucking years old.
Speaker 1: Okay, he made a lot of promises. But the other problem is it's not People are busy and lazy. You can't expect too much out of people. Yes, Kamala Harris had all of her plans on her website. That's not fucking enough. People aren't gonna go to her website to check her fucking plans. She needed every campaign stop to hammer her plans, hammer her vision, and she didn't do it well.
Speaker 2: She didn't have enough time, and you cannot fault her for that. Biden stepping down a while back and giving her enough runway to let her really introduce herself to America and get us to believe in her. What she had done in retrospect is nothing short of astounding the movement that she started. And yes, she fell short, and you could almost call it a landslide, this monumental wind for Trump. You can it was. You know it's turning out to be that way. But you got to ask yourself. Okay, let's say she won, but she didn't get the house in the Senate. She's gonna sit there handcuffed, much like Biden was, and nothing's gonna get done. So now all we can do is sit back and say, hey, you've got no guardrails. Now you've got no excuses. There is no possible reason you can give at the end of this two years or four years to say to the American people, Hey, the left, they wouldn't let me do anything. They wouldn't let me take your country back or make America great again. Let's just sit back and see. And I'll say this, I'm rooting for him. He's my president. He won. The people have spoken. The guy said he's going to do a lot of things. I'm sitting back in my chair. By the way, I'm white, and I've got every dollar I've ever made in the bank. I'm fine. I don't have kids, I don't have daughters. I have a fucking nephew. That is all I have. So I'm going to be okay. I'm worried about you listening. I'm worried about your daughters. I'm worried about your rights. I'm worried about the future and what they're taking because I don't like things being taken away from anybody. And that's what truly happened in this election. So that's where I stand on all of it. I pray for the best, I expect the worst. But like I said, I'm someone that listens to people's words. And he said a lot of things, and I wrote them all down, and I'm going to sit back and I'm going to wait for those things to come to fruition. I expect that they won't.
Speaker 1: And the thing about me is it saddens me that we are so polarized. I actually would have felt a lot calmer and okay with a JD. Van's president and see than a Donald Trump presidency, because at least, even though I disagree with JD. Vans on a lot, I do know that he is whip smart, he's highly intelligent, he's very eloquent, and he will behave he would behave in presidential ways. You know, even you know, on the campaign trail, I can't recall JD. Vans talking about women and his opponents the way that Donald Trump does. Yes, he said some stupid shit, but at least he's stable. I just want to build. I want fucking peace. I want peace amongst us, amongst Americans. Well, we'll see, there's just crazy we're not gonna get it. We're not going to get that.
Speaker 2: The guy got something that he's pined for. He got a legit win. He's beat two women so far in a very sexist country that I think a lot of it has to do with sexism. And there's a lot of I agree, Latinos that will not sit there and say I'm gonna elect a woman, a black woman, or an Asian woman. I think there's a lot of that. But he beat Hillary and her Biden whooped his ass. But this is his legit. I won. And when he came out the night of the election, and granted he's seventy eight and probably fucking tired, and boy, you got to give that guy something for stamina. I'm tired after the show, that motherfucker. I mean, five cities in a day up till three up the next morning. He is a vampire. I don't know when he sleeps. He loves to talk so much that it keeps him awake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what you're gonna say. But the difference is when he spoke on the election night, he was reading from a prompter, something he doesn't normally do.
Speaker 2: I don't care. It's at least he looked at it and sold it. He's the best salesman of our time. He sold it. He has no more demons, he has no more naysayers. There's no more Oh, Hillary whipped your ass in the popular vote. You slid in in a technicality because Biden then whipped his ass properly in electoral votes and regular votes. Now he got what he wanted, he got his vindication. He's validated in his mind. So I think I'm hoping no, no, probably right, because remember after he got shot, when he walked out after he got shot and then was looking at his granddaughter and whatever, and I was like, well, that guy's gonna win. But it took him all but ten minutes to go back to his greatest hits and rhetoric. And I was like, oh great.
Speaker 1: And also, what you're saying is what a lot of other people are doing too. It's like a lot of folks have short term memory, just like what you were saying. You know, back in twenty seventeen when he was inaucurated, in his inauguration speech there in the US capital, he said he was going to be a president for all Americans, and then almost instantly that evaporated.
Speaker 2: The system hated him then, and listen, the system still hates him. Don't get me wrong. I mean the far left hates him. But I think he has nothing to prove at this moment other than his word. And he did stand out there, and he did say a couple of words that for me, like I said, I'm a person of words and meaning and what they mean. He didn't say, you gave me this victory. He said you gave this movement us this victory. And then he went on to say, Hey, I want to unite this country, so listen, I'm rooting for him. I hope it fucking happens. My goddamn electric bill is twice what it used to be. I can't wait till it's half and when it isn't, I'll be the loudest motherfucker screaming about it. Hey man, you said this. You said that in the whole country, including his red fucking hat wearing followers, They're all gonna fucking be saying the same thing. They're not gonna give them a pass. You promised us You're gonna make America great again, or make eggs cheap again, is what the hat should say. It better happened, my guess it's not going to.
Speaker 1: He will have complete ability to do it because the Senate no guard rails. Yeah, the Senate and the House is leaning to be GOP as well. You know what's also I wouldn't say alarming. I would say it's alarming to Democrats. People didn't really pick up on this or it didn't get a lot of attention, But in September or October there was this new pole or study or whatever that people now in the United States more people identify as Republicans than Democrats, and that's a big shift from a few years ago.
Speaker 2: Well, the left has went far too left. Woke is over and it should have been over it. It's kind of the things I talk about, the things that come out of my mouth that agitate people. Sometimes. I am so fed up with woke. And if you guys don't think, I'm clearly and squarely on all of your side, your nuts. But the world is like me, they're tired of it.
Speaker 1: How would you describe woke.
Speaker 2: It's the issues that don't matter to the majority. When they start getting all trans rights and all of this stuff, it's got to be shut down. That should be handled on a local level. We need to focus in here on big tent subjects. Wasting time on things that affect point zero zero zero one percent of America is what the left has done far too much. They need to move to the center. They need to move to the issues and what people the masses are really concerned about. There's way too much time wasted on quote woke things and people that step out a line and say something that bothers them or twisting words that Even Trump has said that, even hell you said on the show last week about him shooting at the media, that's not what he said. I took his words literally. It's a bad joke what he said, because he's full of bad jokes, but it's not what he said. The Left wastes too much time focusing on things like that. The other thing I was gonna say is I think this whole Project twenty twenty five thing, I'm praying to God that it was just a trap.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that was real.
Speaker 2: We'll see, we'll find out. We'll find out if it's real or not. Because for him, he could say, hey, I told you I am not affiliated with Project twenty twenty five. There's some ideas in there that I obviously like, but I'm not affiliated with that because I don't think this guy wants to take abortion rights away. I don't.
Speaker 1: He's a fucking New Yorker.
Speaker 2: I don't believe it. I don't believe it for a second. So we'll see. America will survive. Weirdly enough, they came up this morning. It's going to go down tonight. That's all you can do.
Speaker 1: In addition to there being more Republicans now that identify as such, what Donald Trump has been able to do over the last ten years is convince a lot of people that the Republican Party is the party for the working class. And it used to be the downs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, blue meant union for so many years, and there were so many tips and signs when you looked at the United Auto Workers in them endorsing Kamala and the workers all protesting like no, we don't stand with that. And you see a lot of places refusing to endorse her because their workers were more him.
Speaker 1: And also, you know, from a Latino perspective, a lot has been made about you know, Trump doing extremely well with Latino men and just a lot of Latinos in general, including women. You know, here is like the big secret that a lot of Latinos won't tell you. You know, I speak from my experience people in my family in Miami, your Cuban Sure, yeah, people say, you know, we just don't want all this illegal immigration. Publicly, that's the party line, right but right, but privately they're against any immigration, even the legal kind. They say, Oh, in Miami specifically, you know, there's a lot there's been over the last fifteen twenty years or so, a huge influx of Venezuelans because Venezuela has been in crisis and et cetera, et cetera. We have too many Venezuelans in Miami. We don't want any more immigrants. We all came here legally. We're here.
Speaker 2: They're all competition and that's not what this country was built on. And that's not how our grandparents.
Speaker 1: Got And they're fucking immigrants.
Speaker 2: I know. We're all immigrants, okay, unless you're a fucking Navajo, fucking Indian listening right now. All of our grandparents or parents came from another country. That was the promise of America, and it was also the promise that we wouldn't be strapped down by this religion tyranny. Guess what we are, Okay? We are. That's not what the Constitution was about. That's not what anyone in America signed up for. They're taking it in a direction away from the Constitution. I'm just gonna wrap it up and just say to women, I think you should mourn this.
Speaker 1: A lot of women voted for him, though.
Speaker 2: I would say that this show our audience probably at least eighty percent democratic. There's going to be the outliers, which is fine.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I race everybody.
Speaker 2: I'll say, mourn this. But like I said, that, Soun's going to come up tomorrow morning, and this is what we have, this is your purpose, this is what we have to fight for for another day.
Speaker 1: Fuck that. I don't want to fight. When I did not like Kamala's goodbye speech or concession speech, I'm like, I'm tired.
Speaker 2: Well, go lay down and take a nap, Gertrude, because the rest of us are going to fucking keep running our mouths and we're going to keep standing up for other people. As an old fucking white guy, I've had every privilege in the world, and I don't mind sharing what I have with everybody. And I think that's the promise of this country because my grandmother, my grandfather came from fucking poland got off that fucking boat and they made a life here, and that should be able to happen to anybody. And I think people need to remember they don't care well, they need to start, and it all starts with education. They're gonna keep us dumb. This is what happens when you have a dumb population. They're gonna keep you down and thinking, Oh, it's gonna be a better tomorrow. This just did. Now it ain't. They're gonna take more and more shit from you while they pile up their money to fucking do god knows what with probably take over this country and just make it a big corporation. It sucks, but you gotta fight.
Speaker 1: I'm not fighting. I'm tired. Fuck that.
Speaker 2: Well, you're a pussy. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am. I don't. Just even the way she talked, I don't want to fight with fellow America, I don't want to fight.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not about fighting with fellow Americans. He beat all that. He took a decade to beat all of this into people's heads. The other side needs to reclaim the narrative. The Republicans are great, They'll get a talking point, they'll spread it to everyone, and they'll all say the same thing. The Democratic Party has to start doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm worried for the Democratic Party because I think they might actually go in the opposite direction. They might go even more left.
Speaker 2: The pendulum of our country swings back and forth and back and forth, and that's what it does. It's never just stuck on one direction. Wait for two years when the midterms happened, when nothing gets accomplished, Because I'm going to be sitting here telling you, hey, remember two years ago when I said you're electric wasn't going to be in half. It's not going to be. That's what these people are expecting. We'll see.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of the election, there were a lot of elections all over the United States, including in Los Angeles where the Los Angeles County District Attorney Jorge Gascon lost his reelection bid. And this might affect the future of the Menendez brothers because Gascon was the one to recommend their release. But unfortunately for the brothers, the new district attorney is being sworn in December the second, and their hearing is December the ninth, Right, So it is very possible that this new DA says not so fast. In fact, he actually did address the Menendez brothers in a new interview that he gave to CNN. The just elected Los Angeles County District attorney, his name is Nathan Hackman. He says that he is going to review everything the transcripts from both trials, speak to the prosecutor's law enforcement, defense counsel, and the victim's family members. How the fuck is he going to do all that in a week? Is that all he's going to do is first week in office?
Speaker 2: Like he's not doing anything. He's already made up his mind.
Speaker 1: Oh he has What do you mean, he's.
Speaker 2: Not reviewing anything. He's going to ask people in his office. He's going to take the temperature and say where are we with this? My guess is he's not going to let them out why based on what he doesn't want to come into office and say, Hey, I'm gonna pick up where Gascone left off, you know, setting prisoners free. These people killed their parents and were sentenced. And I think he's gonna be very tough on crime, and that's what he campaigned on the fact that you commit a crime here they fucking put you in jail for five seconds ago. Well, but they'll let you out, and the cops come if the house is broken into, and they'll say there's nothing we could really do. Even if we find them, they'll just let them go. So I think this guy's going to be tougher on crime. So if you want to kind of read into it a little bit what he said he's gonna do, I just don't see him going I'm gonna let some murderers out of jail as my first task.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I know there's a public outcry on the fucking internet, but as I've said a million times, the Internet is full of nothing but fucking stupid people. It's the dumbest of our population assembled in one place. So I got a feeling they're gonna end up staying there. But maybe they were overcharged, and maybe he can say that, hey, it's true, they were overcharged. So we'll see.
Speaker 1: Back to the election for a second, because obviously it's been consuming my brain, since's.
Speaker 2: Consumed the entire world's brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen a lot of chatter of like who's going to be the next leader of the Democratic Party and who's going to run for the presidency, and there's been a lot of momentum and talk about Gavin Newsom. I just want to say, I fucking hope not. I don't like Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 2: Gavin Newsom runs the fifth largest economy in the world. California is a very prosperous part of the United States, the most prosperous part of the United States, and he's done an exceptional job. You can't patrol every little thing in the crime especially when you have people that elect people like Gascon in La stood up and said, hey, we're tired of this, and his hands have been tied in a lot of situations. I think Newsom's a very intelligent, articulate, slick guy. I think he could go up against anybody and tear them down in two seconds.
Speaker 1: I think he's got too much baggage, and I think it would be a bad choice personally. But what's his baggage That he's in California.
Speaker 2: California is the fifth largest in the world.
Speaker 1: But that's not the thing. Here's what you're not also getting. And actually, I'm glad we're mentioning this. I also hope that whatever Democratic presidential candidate is chosen in twenty twenty eight. I don't want a fucking celebrity on the campaign trail nowhere, no musical performances, none of that for ress.
Speaker 2: How many times have I said that on this show. You remember the last election, No one gives a fuck with these celebrities. Think yeah, let's make it about pop culture for a seconds. That you brought it up the Taylor Swift thing. And by the way, I think she has played all of this great. She didn't show up to any of the fucking rallies, she didn't do that. She voiced her opinion as people wanted her to do. She didn't shit talk anybody. She just said, this is what I'm doing because this is what I believe in. And I think that was great. And then he answers with I hate Taylor Swift, which a lot of people get all up in arms like, oh, you know, picking on Taylor Swift. It is what I keep talking about on this show. Give me give an example. I'm driving home, I'm listening to Monday night football this week, and Travis Kelsey makes a catch and the announcer who's old as fuck, Travis Kelsey with the ketch a Taylor Swift's boyfriend and the other announcer literally went, huh, why you got to bring her up. It's the whole white girl media of this country shoving things down people's throats that they've clearly said that they don't want, and the NFL continues to do it. There's a faction of this country that is sick and tired of having these narratives of Ooh, everybody loves Taylor Swift. Not everybody loves Taylor Swift. Some people think she sucks. That's kind of what encompasses the Democratic Party. It's more of the same. Hey, we all agree on the same garbage, and we don't, and it's a turnoff.
Speaker 1: I hate that people are demonizing the word woke.
Speaker 2: Well, there's great aspects of woke, and I feel what you're saying. I mean, respect.
Speaker 1: Exactly given to every exactly.
Speaker 2: But it's the whole telling people what they can think and feel and how they should feel.
Speaker 1: Because like We've had this conversation on the show before, and I'm not afraid to say what I think I've said when talking about Sam Smith, Like the whole theay them thing I think is ridiculous, Like I think it's elitist, intellectual bullshit in my opinion.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly what I'm talking about. But that's why I do this show with you because I and believe it or not, I think your rational at times, and that's like a very rational take.
Speaker 1: But being woke to me is all right. I think they them is bullshit. But if that's what you want, I'll respect you and I'll call you that. And there's the anti woke people that are like, Nope, you're a man. I'm only going to call you he him, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Okay, if they think that, I'm okay with them. Thinking that too is the point. And I think there hasn't been a lot of that. It's been hey, let's get our cancelation stamp out and punch it down on this person and just say they're no longer worthy to be in society. And I I think there has been so much of that that the pendulum once again has started to swing back. Well it hasn't started. Fuck the election should tell you it's it's firmly in the other direction at this point.
Speaker 1: Quick thank you to some of our Patreon supporters who gave us topic suggestions for today. Amy Williams, Fiona Beaming, Caz Mitchell, Carolina, Sarah Barbers and Diva Sarah Mahmood, Victoria Sanchez and Yuvia Salas, Yuvia those bessos three Yah, let's take some calls.
Speaker 2: No idea what just said. But I love that.
Speaker 1: That's a great song. Oh my god, I love that song.
Speaker 3: Hey, Prosion Booker, this is Marianna calling some Sacramento. I wrote in the Patreon how twenty sixteen, I called this podcast bobbing right after Trump won the presidency. Here we are again, O God. Sorry, you know it's a shitty day, sad day, sad of heartbroken. It's a personal colors a woman. So thank you for this podcast. It's such a bright spot in my week. Clearly I call up into your thy sixteen so I'm a long time listener. But here we are again. I'm hoping we will endure.
Speaker 2: We will endure.
Speaker 1: I'm ready, let's checked out. No, No, I'm excited. I'm like, come on, bring the crazy back already. You're like trying real hard to subdue your crazy. Fucking unleash the crazy. Just give him a couple of days.
Speaker 2: We'll see. I hope you're wrong, but even if the crazy comes, I'm going to be standing up and barking because I believe in you women, I really do, and I don't agree with what happened. I think they should take men out of this. I think it should be like the one thing that we're not allowed to vote on.
Speaker 1: But you know, the fascinating thing is it goes back to the Latino thing, where they say one thing publicly, but then privately they say another. A lot of women will lie to you. Okay, Gonna, I'm just saying a lot of women will publicly lie to you and say I absolutely believe that a woman can be president, but privately say Nope, we need a man. We need a strong man. And I love even though I disagreed with her that. This week, this fucking billionaire who owns the Las Vegas Review Journal, Miriam Addelson, she's one of the biggest GOP donors. She unapologetically laid it all out there and released an editorial thinking she said that we need a man president, and there's a lot of women who agree with her.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'll send you the link.
Speaker 2: You can never agree with that.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with it either.
Speaker 2: I just think we need the best person with the best solutions.
Speaker 1: I've said this before. I'm not always the most educated voter. Okay, I'm busy. I don't have the time always to look up every single fucking person running for judge or this or that or the other. So if it's between a woman or a man, I always vote for the woman if I'm not familiar with the person, simple as that. I mean, unless it's like a male Democrat and a female Republican.
Speaker 2: Men have fucked up this world for decades.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I just would like to see a change. I would like to see. I would like to experience a different feeling.
Speaker 1: But you know what's also fascinating. You know, Donald Trump will be studied and analyzed for decades to come, for the good and the bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But one of the things he also was able to successfully do in a short amount of time, he was able to convince a large number of people that Kamala Harris is stupid, which is wild.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I believe that they're convinced. I just believe they were told and they didn't have enough runway in time with her to even explore the look. She's a fucking public defender, she was a district attorney, she's a senator. These aren't like dumb people.
Speaker 1: They were convinced she was dumb and word salad and ba ba lah.
Speaker 2: I really think it goes back to what I said. The whole world went a different direction after the pandemic, and everybody is mad and they want to blame the government. I'll say this to all of you. You all took those fucking checks. I make too much. I didn't fucking get one, but you all took those checks at the time and acted like, ooh, free money. There's no such thing as free money. You're gonna pay for it, and you have. And it's all with this inflation and everything else. It took a lot to dig this world out of this pandemic. Biden did an extremely good job. Thing is couldn't sell it, couldn't sell it to you, couldn't tell you how great that Chips Act was. We could go on forever. It's just history will correct things and what really happened it will. I never liked Biden, well, I never thought he was the greatest candidate either, but I did tell you he'd win because America needed that. As you said, that old guy, solid, intelligent, knew the system. Person he wiped the floor with Trump. You gotta wonder why the Democrats were, like, why are we doing Hillary Part two? Why are we doing someone that nobody knows. There was no democratic election process. There was no like, hey, I get to choose this. Well, there was no time they could have They could have done something at the DNC. They could have turned it into American idol and we all get the fucking voted. It would have been a great show. They could have done something. They just didn't. They just said, Hey, it's gonna be her and deal with it. And I think that put off a lot of people. It is supposed to be democracy. They robbed a lot of people of that democracy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of what I've read and listened to is like a lot of the people that just didn't also vote. A lot of people just didn't even vote. They didn't vote.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there's the whole you know, Middle East war. That's a lot of people set out and uh, I mean you look at some of those places, like one hundred thousand people, that's a fucking football stadium. That's a Taylor Swift show, you know what I mean? Like, that's the difference between states going one direction of the other. That's not a lot of people. So you know, everybody's got work to do. We've all got work to do. Wake up tomorrow, we'll do it. But born today, I think it's totally fine. Go through every fucking emotion you're supposed to. This is supposed to hurt. It hurts me, and it barely affects me, but it still hurts me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not that hurt. I'm not that hurt. Thankful, I was fully prepared. I really you worked it.
Speaker 2: You said you were, you said you got yourself in the gear. I was very bummed out that night.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was bummed out on Tuesday night, but I knew it was going to happen.
Speaker 2: Let me ask a question. Did the first time hurt more than this? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: I agree?
Speaker 1: I was a mess, like oh, I made crying videos like oh right, okay, I agree with you. Though I was hurt, I was angry. I was losing my mind.
Speaker 2: The other stuff, the policy, the whatever. I don't care about the money parts, and I just don't the economy whatever, because I'm I'm very lucky. But to me, when you take someone's rights away, I take that very very personally. I just think it affects generations to people. He's gonna have five Supreme Court justices appointed by him alone.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 2: That shouldn't even be allowed to happen.
Speaker 1: But people, you know, they had to choose between what's more important, abortion or the economy, and people chose the economy.
Speaker 2: People chose getting eggs for a dollar cheaper. Suppose they may not even get that. They just think they're going to get that Patreon exclusive.
Speaker 1: That's that. I hope you guys enjoyed it. And even though Booker may cut this out, please go to patreon dot com slash peretz.
Speaker 2: Why would you say that?
Speaker 1: I don't fucking know, because you're why would I cut this out? I don't know. You're in a mood.
Speaker 2: I told you to do it.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't tell me to say go to patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton and sign out.
Speaker 2: Well, no, we want people to go all right. We want to tell people we have another show there. It's just like the podcast that you guys hear, the regular Gen Pop podcast, as I always say, but we go a little deeper and it's a little bit more intimate and sometimes we tell secrets there.
Speaker 1: Well, I did. We did share something that was not appropriate for the masses on this one particular episode. Uh so, if you want to hear what that is, it's a it's something gay related. Okay. So the shows on Patreon are longer, they don't have ads, and they're spicier, I think. So go to patreon dot com, Perez Hilton and sign up today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, looking forward to talking a little Grammys on Monday, I think, pres and I are, well, I don't want to give it away. I was pretty happy. I was surprised that the Grammy's got it right for once.
Speaker 1: All Right, well, this is not the show Jesus save it, I know.
Speaker 2: But can't we just have fun Jesus Christ. No, I thought no fun here.
Speaker 1: I thought it was just going to be like a quick sixty second thing. And we've already chatted for several minutes. So what, this is not a separate show.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. It's literally a separate show. No, but it literally is going to post. Doesn't say know that.
Speaker 1: But it was mainly just a repurposing of our Patreon show. So what?
Speaker 2: Oh god? So what it's still a show. They still expect the same people. It's not like you're talking to anyone different. These aren't new people, the same people. More show.
Speaker 1: This is not meant to be a different show than the Patreon one, but it is.
Speaker 2: A different show. It is to the people who didn't hear the Patreon show, it's a completely different show. They don't know it is any different as that show.
Speaker 1: All right, great, fabulous, whatever you say. Yes, I am fabulous, wonderful.
Speaker 2: We'll see you guys Monday.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, see you then and appreciate you all even if you can't. Sign up at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton beautiful.
Speaker 2: See you guys,