Speaker 1: All right, Thank yous, Scott Shannon, thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you'd like to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you'd like to join us. We've got so much ground to cover today. We've got Ram Paul, We've got new gingridg We've got a lot of ground to cover. We've got crazy investigations now beginning into the Democrats and Joe Biden and his cognitive decline. The DOJ has now opened an investigation into Biden's autopen pardons and other things that he has done. We're going to follow that closely. We'll get to that. We've got the crazy left, Tim Walls learning from his son, how you know what exactly went wrong in the presidential race. You can't even make this up. And we've got the tape his teenage son enlightening him on why young men gravitate towards Donald Trump. And by the way, he says, voters supported him more for the entertainment and belong and having the uniform and the red hat. I can't the level of just utter stupidity and lack of self awareness and lack of understanding about what happened in this election is breathtaking to me. But with all that said, I'm really fine with it, even fake new CNN admitting Democrats are no longer the party of the middle class and hard working men and women and Republicans have taken that mantle away. And I'm telling you right now, this is only the beginning of this.
Speaker 2: It really is. It is.
Speaker 1: It's just the beginning that I can tell you. Let me give you an example. If you know on the issue of the economy, well you know this has been These are things that we have been explaining to you, and I've been and trying to remind people that we've been living under the Biden Harrison economy because we are. It's their policies. This is why there's one big, beautiful bill has got to get done. I know we have some snags in the Senate. We'll talk to Rampaul and new King Rid. You have both these things later in the program today. But more importantly, there's so much that the President has done to set a foundation for what will be a great economy for everybody down the line.
Speaker 2: And I know there was fear.
Speaker 1: And insecurity intrepidation among some over the president, challenging the fact that for you know, the last sixty years, Americans have just accepted the institutionalists, the establishment in both parties, the idea that American can get ripped off by friend and foe alike with these tariffs, and Donald Trump comes in being the disruptor, iconoclassed that he is, the person that is always thinking out of the box, the person again that he is, you know, so freaking out Wall Street, skittish as they always are, and not understanding what Donald Trump has done.
Speaker 2: Now, there have been.
Speaker 1: If you're going to build a house, and I say this as a former builder, you got to get the foundation built first before you can start building out your home. And the foundational pieces for what I believe will be a great economy are now being put in place. And I'll get to that in a second, and I'll backtrack give you a little bit of history. And the first Trump term, we had an incredible economic growth. We had record low after record low job creation for all Americans, African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, women in the workplace, African American youth unemployment. Donald Trump never got credit for it. I'm extrapolating out twenty twenty, the COVID year and twenty twenty one. I'll extrapolate that out for Biden to be fair, because that just took on unprecedented amounts suspending. And but what has the president done this time? When Reagan was president, Reagan finally cut taxes. I think he got it done a little bit too late in his first term, which resulted in about twenty six House seats that were lost, but he still got his bill passed. And the net result after eight years in office was we had the longest period of peacetime economic growth in history. Revenues to the federal government actually doubled by cutting the top marginal rates from seventy percent to twenty eight percent, and we had twenty one million new jobs created. Now, conservative principles as applied by Trump in his first term and by Reagan as another example, I mean with transformational now, since Donald Trump went forward with this threat of tariffs, it is it has scared even some quote conservat Now. The question I have for them is why should we accept institutionalist thinking, and because that's the way it's always been done and not challenged the status quo, Because the idea that the European Union charges us a ten percent tax on every automobile that is American made that is sold in the European Union European Union countries, and add to that a twenty percent that tax value added tax national sales tax. Well, that's thirty percent above sticker price. And that's why they're selling ten cars of foreign cars in America to every one car sold in America. And the and Donald Trump was able to garner the world's intent attention. And then we saw the deal with Great Britain. We saw the deal with China, although apparently China is not as violating aspects of that deal that has to be renegotiated. We expect deals with Indian I expect to deal eventually with the European Union. You see how the European Union is now reacting to the Trump tariffs. You have BMW, and you have Mercedes and Vokeswagon and all these foreign car manufacturers now looking to build their cars in America, which will create high paying career jobs for Americans, which will pay them a lot of money, which will help stimulate the economy and spur economic growth. It'll also open up the American dream to many more millions of Americans that have not had access to it, especially during the Biden Harris years, and the benefits at this point are incalculable. And then if we can finally get this one big, beautiful bill through the Senate, and then you'll have a conference between the House and the Senate and then they will both have to vote on a final passage. We can get it done by July fourth or sometime around that date. And there are obstacles and we'll talk about them later with ram Paul, But if we can get that done as well, you know, again, look at the foundational pieces that Trump is putting into place. Number one, by securing our border and kicking out people that didn't respect our laws, borders, and sovereignty, there's going to be a lot less competition for the manufacturing jobs that he's brought over here. One of the most underreported stories is that Donald Trump has gotten over ten trillion dollars in commitments from both companies and foreign countries for manufacturing investment inside of America. Now, what does that mean. Ten trillion dollars is a lot of money. That means that BMW Mercedes Volkswagen Hyende. That means American manufacturers that we're going to build plants overseas that have mothballed those ideas and are now going to build in American towns and American cities. Are going to create those jobs here for Americans. If you're going to get a tax benefit if you buy an American car, not pay interest on any loan you take out for that car. That's a financial incentive to get the new car that you've wanted. And I've got other good economic news I'll share with you in a second. So that that's one piece, you know, that's a foundational piece of economic growth and prosperity. Ten trillion dollars. I mean, that's unimaginable. That's never happened before. Nobody's ever been willing to challenge what's gone on for sixty years plus in this country, and that's allowed countries to rip us off, abuse us, and take advantage of us. Now add another part of the puzzle, the big, the one big, beautiful bill with the largest tax cut in American history, and that's the Trump tax cuts that will be made permanent, coupled with no tax on tips. That's great for service industry workers, no tax on overtime that's great for any worker in any facility. I mean, that's real money in people's pockets. Most people get time and a half overtime, no tax on Social Security. And then you add to that, you know the impact that's going to have on the economy. Now, if history is any indicator, the Reagan years, the first three years of the Trump administration, that is going to spur massive economic growth because people will have more expendable income that they'll be able to use. Now a factor in one other thing. And at this point it's so it's potentially so big and dominant. I don't know if we could fully factor in the impact on the economy, but it's going to be positive and it's going to be massive, and it just makes simple common sense. And that is America for the first time is going to push towards energy dominance. We have already started the process. Now, in spite of all of the fear mongering about the economy that you've been hearing day in and day out since Donald Trump became president, where are we right now now? The Atlanta FED is one of the most respected, you know, local feds. You have different feds around the country, but they're one of the most respected, and they actually have their latest estimate for GDP growth over the first two months of the second quarter. It is now booming at four point six percent. If the second quarter comes in anywhere close to that number, any number with a three in front of it, is going to be massive for this country, you know, so much for the Trump percession, and that means investment has flipped from negative to positive and consumers are spending again, and imports have fallen as well. Never mind the fifty million billion dollars in tariff money that Donald Trump got that nobody seems to want to pay any attention to. And inflation now running at two point one percent. Now that's just zero point one percent over what the Fed says is their target rate of two point zero percent. That's a number we've not seen in four years, which means that Jerome Powell, the FED chair, needs to start thinking about lowering dramatically the interest rates in this country again. That would stimulate the economy and that would cause you know, a massive increase of investment. I mean, if President Trump passes this one big, beautiful bill that allows one hundred percent depreciation off of manufacturing, building, etc. It's going to accelerate all of the new economic activity and just make everything go that much faster. It's going to be like a rocket ship for the economy. We also are living at a point where consumer confidence is up to a four year high, and the economic experts and the state run legacy media mob they all got it wrong. And note that the growth this quarter has surpassed all expectations of all blue chip forecasts and because they, unfortunately they live in that myopic world of Wall Street fear. Now, on the energy front, the Trump administration took their first steps yesterday towards were sending Biden's restriction on oil and gas drilling in anwar the Alaska Arctic National National Wildlife Refuge, which is the largest track of public land. We once sent, you know, hired a plane to fly over what is an empty wasteless It's like an empty area. There's nothing there, and you can go in there oil companies and they can go in there during those months that they're able to drill, and they can leave and you wouldn't even know they were there. For crying out loud. Doug Bergram, Interior Secretary, said Biden's drilling band was the case of government overreach, and the petroleum reserves in Alaska were set aside to support America's energy security through responsible development. That's what it was first developed for. By the way, nobody seems to notice that now that they don't have these ev mandates. Ford Motor Company reported a sixteen percent sales increase. You know, they did not want to be in the electric car business. Leave it to Tesla and companies that want to be in it. You know, they believe in the combustion engine. They reported a sixteen point three percent year over year US sales increase for May and sales for Detroit Automate. The Detroit automaker were led by a seventeen point two percent increase in purchases of vehicles with traditional internal combustion engines. That's their wheelhouse. Dollar General raised their yearly annual sales forecast as consumers are shaken off all of the doom and gloom, you know, fear mongering over tariff talks and job openings, by the way, showed an unexpected increase in April euro of labor statistics job openings Labor Turnover Survey showed available jobs at seven point four million. That's an increase of nearly two hundred one thousand from March and higher than the seven point one million that was forecast by economists. And hiring also increased for the month, you know, rising one hundred and sixty nine thousand. I mean, this is all good news for the economy, and that you know, everyone that's making these doom and gloom predictions has been proven wrong again and again and again. Anyway, it's pretty unbelievable. Eight hundred and ninety four one seawan and all the while, you know, we're now having to deal with the aftermath of every disaster from the economy to the borders, to known terrorists, rapists, murderers, cartel members, gang members, as we you know, saw this past weekend in Colorado, and it's even worse than that. Tom Holman was on my show last night. He's convinced, as I am, we're going to see major terror attacks. This is a small terror attack, but it is a domestic terrorism attack or far actually foreign when you consider this guy never should have been in the country, and it's only gonna get worse. Sean Hannity hy twenty five till the top of the hour. I don't know how I have no idea how I got talked into this, although I'm really excited about it. We have a great show we're gonna put on for you. June twenty eighth. We will be at the Ruth Eckert Center in Clearwater of Florida. If you're in Clearwater, if you're in Tampa, if you're in if you're in the Panhandle for crying a lout, if you're in Orlando, come see us. We'd love to have you join us. Hannity dot Com, Hannity Social Media. Fort Lauderdale that means Miami, that means Boca, that means West Palm, that means Palm Beach, that means del Rey. Hope you'll come see us there as well as we look forward to seeing all of you and getting back out on the road again. But this is going to be a special show, and it's gonna be special because of the times we're living in. It's gonna be special because there's just too much to make fun of and have a good time and celebrate freedom and fun.
Speaker 2: Winning anyway.
Speaker 1: June twenty eight, June twenty ninth, Hannity dot Com, and of course all Hannity Social Media. All right, Linda say it three times fast because people need to remember it and say it with Linda.
Speaker 2: Palette pasta sauce, silver Palapasa sauce, silver Palapasa sauce. And it is better than Prego and Reyos. So if you don't see it, make sure he asks for it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, the last time he said it, he said sauce, you went back to the sauce.
Speaker 2: It's not suus working on it. Working on it. You make fun of my accent all the time, so I'm working on it.
Speaker 1: I'm not really making fun of your accents. It makes you unique and charming. How's that? But listen, people, I will tell you.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: I showed it to Sense when I was working out today. We work out remote most days and because he's still stuck in that hell hole known as New York, and so we work out remote and anyway, I said, you gotta try this.
Speaker 2: It's it's clean. You're gonna love it.
Speaker 1: And he said, let me see how clean it is, okay, And I said, it's silver palate pasta sauce. And he's like me, we only meat, eggs, fish, and he doesn't like any added anything, no added sugar. Especially he's not at pasta. I think in like five years. And the beauty of Silver Palate Pasta sauce is they don't add sugar, there's no junk. It's clean, honest ingredients. It's like you're in Italy. Garlic basil, extra virgin olive oil, family owned, quality, driven, absolutely delicious from the same people that brought you grainberry cereals. You know, low and sugar and controlling sugar and many antioxidants, high in fiber. But so you have to remember the name and look for it because there's so many different sauces when you go down the aisle where they are pasta sauce in your grocery store. Anyway, grab the jar that stands for real flavor, real quality. Don't forget the name Silver Palate Pasta Sauce and so like they have their classic marinara, their low sodium marinera, the tomato basil, which is delicious. If you like to make homemade pizza occasionally like I do, I mean the fresh fresh I have a special pizza machine.
Speaker 2: I love it. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Anyway, they have Silver Pala pizza sauce and vodka sauce which is actually delicious too. If you like a penny a La vodka anyway, silver palate pasta sauce, if you want to say it like Linda, if you want to say it normally, it's silver palate pasta sauce.
Speaker 2: Is that simple. We have a lot to get to now.
Speaker 1: The Trump budget cuts force PBS Embosston to fire forty five employees.
Speaker 2: So sorry to all of them.
Speaker 1: Well, if they're so good and their programming is so so needed and so useful, why don't they Why don't they put it on the commercial market. Take the broadcast signal on care and go out out and get an audience and sell advertising and get people that want to donate to the cause, and let him compete in the marketplace. Why should others explain? Why should we the taxpayers be paying for this crap? This is why I hope that Elon is successful. This is why I hope those continues. All right, we have updates. It turns out weeks before this illegal in Colorado, you know, went forward with his terror attack, the Democrats in Colorado passed laws shielding illegals from ice, which, by the way, in and of itself, is unconstitutional and illegal. We do have something called the supremacy Clause, which means that the federal government and federal law will transcend any local law, but they don't care about laws. We had Tom Homan on Hannity last night. He's scared, should have scared the living daylights out of everybody. And it's what I've been telling all of you now for a long time. I always say it the same way. I pray to God I'm wrong, but I don't think I'm going to be proven wrong. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. And what we saw this weekend, make no mistake, was a terror attack. You know, the Biden illegal the firebomb these pro Israel demonstrators was a longtime supporter. We found out New York Post reporting today of the Muslim Brotherhood and in case you don't recall, that's home to Osama bin Laden's right hand man, I'man al Zawari. The group tried to radicalize and recruit Muslims around the world and anyway, the suspected Colorado terrorist Mohammed Saburi Solomon, had praised radical Islamist group the Muslim Brotherhood on social media in the years before allegedly carrying out his heinous anti Semitic fire bombing plot and Boulder. He's a forty five year old Egyptian national and his Facebook account is filled with posts expressing support for the Muslim Brotherhood and according to BBC, beIN Laden's right hand man, i'm In Al Zawari was also a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and Zuwari became involved in political Islam while at school was arrested at the age of fifteen for being a member of the Brotherhood. He was considered bin Laden's right hand man, believed by some experts to have been the operational brains behind the nine to eleven attack in two thousand and one. In the years after the attack, Zawari emerged as al Qaeda's most prominent spokesperson, appearing in sixteen videos and audiotapes in two thousand and seven, four times as many has been Laden as the group tried to radicalize and recruit radical Islamis around the world. And this is what we're now dealing with. This is what Israel faces every single day. You know, when I talk about if not when, this is not the if that I'm talking about, and the when that I'm talking about, it's not if. Biden and Harris and Mayorcis allowed known terrorists, including murderers, rapists, violent criminals, gang members, cartel members into our country. And Homan said, they here, we know they're here. We don't know where they are. We don't even have an accurate account because of god aways, etc. As to how many people actually got into the country, you know, never mind what they might be plotting and planning and scheming the next nine to eleven or worse, which is possible. The Boulder terrorist suspect apparently had planned this mass shooting, but was stopped from buying a gun due to his immigration status. He's now facing six hundred and twenty four years in prison. We have the rise of anti Semitism now around the country, continuing to you know, raise its ugly head. We see it in the halls of Congress, we see it all over these elite college universities in Michigan, an anti semi plotting to massacre kids at a Jewish daycare, tried to buy assault weapons to use for quote God's wrath, according to the FEDS. And I know a lot of you have been upset that the FBI and Cash Bettel and Dan Bongino and fam BONDI. Yeah, they're working on the Epstein files. They're they're working on all the other files. But you know, they inherited an absolute, unmitigated national security disaster, and that's got to be priority one. And I think some people just need to give them a little bit of slack. Let's let's give them a little bit of time, you know, let them figure out where their office is, let them figure out where these terrorists are, let them go after preventing acts of terrorism in the country first, especially in light of you know, everything that's been happening. US AID paperwork found in the car of this Boulder terror attack, suspect targeting a pro Israel group New York, and then you got the New York Timeslyn.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you saw this.
Speaker 1: They omitted the suspects nationality, illegal status in their initial coverage of this anti Semitic terror attack in Colorado.
Speaker 2: Does that surprise anybody? You have?
Speaker 1: One Iowa lawmaker, by the way, uh is set to offer a bill to establish an anti Semitism study Commission. But we know it exists, you know, when you see it, kind of like who said that about pornography back in the day. I don't know if it was ed Mees I forget who said it. Trump has pointed the finger at Biden. Let me tell you something, and this was said by this was predicted by so many that I'm going to tell you right now, this is real. That you know, the nine to eleven Commissioner for they were at war with us.
Speaker 2: We weren't at war with them.
Speaker 1: These people, these known terrorist cartel members, gang members, they are at war with this country and we are not on a war footing two bat against them. And we better understand that we're going to be dealing with this. Biden, Harris mayorcis the most preventable national security disaster in history for decades to come. And every single time somebody is murdered or raped, or victim of violent crime or a victim of terrorism like in this case, understand, they have blood on their hands, all of them. And then of course they were so slow to condemn. They finally got there after a lot of public pressure. But you know, squad members, you know they only did it because they had to for political expediency and probably had to have their arms twisted. We noticed that Harvard has granted honorary degrees to a former former Berkeley professor known as an anti Israel.
Speaker 2: Zela.
Speaker 1: Does that surprise anybody? The Harvard yearbook is ignored the October seventh massacre, but did include pictures of John Harvard's staff in Palestinian. I guess clothing will quote whitewashing terrorism. That was a report that came out today and pro Palestine, pro Palestinian protesters rip off hundreds of flower heads at the University of Michigan gardens.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is just madness.
Speaker 1: Top New York City Public University official force to resign over pro amasque texts. Board chairman City University New York's Labor and Urban Studies resigned yesterday after the public university's chief demanded his ouster for spreading anti Semitic conspiracy theories about Israel. The author posted theories and lies that Israel was in on or welcomed the October seventh attack. This is this is in madness, This is insanity. And weeks before this illegal alien he tried to you know, Democrats passed this law shielding illegals from ice. This is insane, I will say, and this is related. And there was a lot of chatter yesterday even among some conservatives that were reading reports. I'm not blaming them that Donald Trump was going to allow as part of their latest negotiation with Iran, continued low level enrichment of uranium. Donald Trump put out a truth last night. The auto pen should have stopped Iran a long time ago from enriching. Under our potential agreement, we will not allow any enrichment of uranium.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I've taken a lot of comfort because I was on the trip to the Middle East. I heard the president repeatedly. I heard him in Riot, in Saudi Arabia, I heard him in Qatar when we were there. I heard him in Abu Dhabi in the UAE challenge each of these countries number one to join the Abraham Accords and number two. In every instance, he could not have been any more clear. There was no ambiguity where he stands.
Speaker 2: With the RAN.
Speaker 1: They have two choices. One is they give up their nuclear program. Now if they want a civilian energy nuclear program, well they can have one like the UAE and those rods that are not being enriched there. This deal is going to have to include the destruction of their nuclear sites, not enrichment of any uranium. And frankly, the destruction of these sites would be appropriate in my mind and anywhere, any place, anytime American inspectors. Now do I think the Iranians are going to agree to that?
Speaker 2: Not willingly?
Speaker 1: And then the result is going to be predictable. The clock is about to strike midnight. They are getting too close. According to every published report and every source I have, they're just getting too close to the point where they can create nuclear weapons. Even this weekend, they're reporting that they might have enough enriched uranium that means ninety percent enrichment, which is weapon grades in richment levels to make ten bombs that can't happen. That cannot happen on Donald Trump's watch, even though it would be Joe Biden's fault, because Joe Biden basically funded the war machine and the terror machine of a Ran by turning a blind eye to sanctions, just like Europe and rich Putin, which fed his war machine again in his battle against Ukraine because they kept buying cheaper oil from Vladimir Putin. You you can't, you just absolutely can't do it. It is, by the way, the murder rates under President Trump now have plummeted by twenty percent so far this year. I think it might have something to do with the fact that he's removing illegal immigrant criminals. By the way, you've heard about getting rid of plastic straws and forcing electric vehicles in your driveway, and getting rid of your gas stoves and air conditioners and retrofitting and refrigerators and washers and dryers. Now the latest thing is in New York they I want to There are a bunch of crock pots, as the New York Post called it, but they want to ban the sale of nonstick cookware over the chemical coding they say is dangerous. It's very popular. It's a style of pots and pans, and anyway, they want to take them off your kitchen shelf by twenty twenty seven. What they're going to come into my house and arrest me because I have a pot and I have a pan. Now later on we're going to get into Tim Walls. Apparently his teenage son is enlightening him as to why young men gravitate towards Donald Trump. I'm sure you've been dying to know that, And I'll tell you why. I really do. Like Uncle Timmy Crazy Uncle Timmy, and Grandpa Bernie and Jasmine Crockett and AOC in the squad. I think they're the perfect representatives for the Democratic Party.