Speaker 1: On in the morning, the more and the morning.
Speaker 2: Let's take it shock I got going on this morning? See o good truth, truth? What up? What bro? Did you see? What happened to life?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: The Lakers had a tri The Lakers had a trade on the table to seeing dbron to Golden Stay Lord listen Pool No no, no, no, no, no no, they want a comminga for Broun House pieces going ahead, broh ain't no g I ain't talking, gim I, I ain't talking all that, but I'm saying they had a deal that was gonna see hi, brothers, bro brot the sand frames man. Listen, listen, man, listen. We playing with Shaques. I don't give a fuck what's going on. Shoq was older, but he was still he was still looked at his shot, right, bro. If he don't get hurt, we.
Speaker 3: Win, cause he did enough for us now his presence alone, his president.
Speaker 2: Man here with Terondo on picking off shock.
Speaker 3: I was getting layer.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, he was getting he got to the off shock. He was letting just be over you go. His man not coming off of him as soon as you give it.
Speaker 3: So he just dunking.
Speaker 2: He was getting six to ten points a game just off bullshit like that. I nega they want to leave shacks, Bob. Yeah, man, Lord listen, it don't even matter. It's the effect of Bron that's this is what I'm talking about with the playoffs. But Bron still got Bro. It don't matter if that motherfucker, if he can still lay the ball off, if he can still be in the layer line, if he can still put the jersey on. Bro. It's always it's always active. Guess what Bron could do. I bronn gonna get you in the shooting bonus early. You already knew, Bro, he gonna get out of ten out of ten cars down on the game seven or like in the series bro per game, Bro, he gonna get three four calls more than what you would not get. Who the pieces with this? As soon as Delo hurt his fucking ship in the conversation, the boy game went up. So now I want to see after all, this ain't talking all Star. I want to see this is the problem Bro. It ain't Bro, it's the pieces around. Can you be consistent, Anthony David shouldn't be an All Star just saying I'm being I'm in damn gosh, man, nobody's from the Kings, go Louis. Come on, bro, come on, bro, you come on, bro, come bro. You really the League of damn the double Doubles. Come on, bro, come on, bro, what not what you ain't go? Matter of fact, we play I'm at you, I'm at you anyway. But bro, Anthony Davis numbers streamed All Star stream All Star. But bro, you're you're doing the League of disserviced by what by you gotta you gotta fucking top six seventeen, don't don't even have a representation of us. That's not good. That's not good business.
Speaker 3: But when I it is great business, I'm gonna tell you why, let me hear it, because when I go into the New York NBA store, I'm gonna get the Anthony Davis jersey All Star jersey and not some bonuses ten out of ten just a casual.
Speaker 2: Say that, then it's a business. That's business.
Speaker 3: Did we say business of the business and business?
Speaker 2: The business is to build assets and have access within that set. You got three four assets on the motherfucking the Kings team that people will pay a ticket, pay a premium, and then pay for a seven game series to watch them.
Speaker 3: Three pm, Sacramento. But we're talking about.
Speaker 2: All I'm talking about the effects of what you're talking about in the needs in this in this pool of assets. You're talking Oakland, which is I mean San Francisco, which is a dying asset. Bro. Listen, you got a Bay Area don't join you. Listen if they put a thirteen that there'll be unbelievable. But right now, listen to the balance of if the Kings ain't shit and in San francieas you got a balance in that, in that in that audience, if if the if the if the Warriors ain't shit, but the Kings are. It's like this, Bro, they're so committed to the Northern California fan is so committed and there's some of that Oregon to Portland fans coming. Bro. They love the Sacramento and they love the Warriors. That Northern cal that's a strong community, right, Bro. You just did a disservice to that right there. But not by having Steph Curry be the only all start in that whole mix. Nah, Bro, that that's that's a slap in the face of the Arian Fox and all the Massts. They got the Sabonis and all that and he leads the league in double doubles. You're fucking right. I feel league's golden prizes the Lakers. No, no, no, it isn't Brom I'm talking hoop from the hoop fans sitting here with the beam and the effect. Brodie, Let's keep it rid. They rekindled Sack, right, would you say that?
Speaker 1: Definitely?
Speaker 2: Man, The energy in Sack has been re kindled. People feel like they have a chance. They feel great about that young team with Church coming here, he talking that Fox shit, he talking monk. It's exciting. I love it, right, It's great. Right, So, and you got real ascess.
Speaker 3: Just we just talked about this. What is the NBA entertainment?
Speaker 2: Not putting the Aarian Fox or Sabonis in the game. Is the the service to the lead? That's what I'm entertainment. This is again you can entertain with them. You see where if you're Sacramento, if you're a fucking king, if you're Darien Fox, if you're if you're if you're a monk, if you're a bonus, you don't have a chance. I don't have a chance here I am leading the league at double doubles. What else I gotta do to be in the All Star Game. God boyd. Bro. I'm just saying, Bro, it's it's coming up. Man. You're going up the heel of mud.
Speaker 3: With politics in every business. Bro, that's the politics of it. You know that it's unfair. Yeah, it is unfair. They should be. I agree with you, but it's politics.
Speaker 2: It didn't sound like he was agreeing at first. I thought you were.
Speaker 3: We talked to me, was talking business. You said the business. You asked me why, and I said the reason why.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking about.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: You're selling game. If you're selling it to the kids, who's playing this great game that he loves and it's been chasing all his life, If you're selling that narrative to sell it, don't don't.
Speaker 3: That's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Nah, Bro, this serviced them two boys up and shack every year. It's gonna be that though, not like this, Not like this. Them two boys, one of them, they don't have no representation.
Speaker 1: If you had to pick one player from your career that you never.
Speaker 4: Played with that you could have squatted up with, who would you play?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll be honest, man, I am a huge competitor. So all the guys that we consider really good, are great. I wanted to play against them and just to see where I was, you know what I'm saying. If I'm being one hundred, usually playing with guards or playing with swing Man made it more sense. But you're talking about another big that I wanted to play with any plan, So I'll be honest. I played with two of them, two guys that I had a lot of respect or that I do have a ton of respect for, and I got to play with them. Obviously, it was later with Rashid Wallace and Shaquille O'Neill. Like Shaq, I knew Shaq's presence was one thing, but man just Shacks versatility obviously, just Shack being who he was, and then I oh, that mixed really well with how I approach the game and just him dominating it. Like just playing with the big fellas. But it was always fun to play against a big fella too, if I'm being honest, you know what I'm saying, playing Shock was always it was always keen. Shit, it was always over the top. It was always some height and shit. He was always on what he was on. I ain't never seen him, you know, not Shock. You know what I'm saying, but him and she, you know, because she she the way he communicates, the way he talks in defense. If you got a defense that's on a rope and like this me like she can can make the whole thing like a like an unsolid bond. So, you know, playing with a guy that was Loud's up Church, you know, playing with a guy that was just as communicative and just as a beast on the block, like I respected that. But yeah, it was a bunch of guys, man shit, playing with Pe. You know, P and I always had a dream of playing with each other in the league, and we would like to be a little earlier than the later. But you know, I mean better late than never, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, it was dope, man, You know, it was dope. And then it was dope to playing with guys like Rondo and t A and you know, baby, and guys that you didn't know. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What about you, Pee, I said, Dirk with dirt Dallas at the time, Young Dallas or that Phoenix Son's team Maris Omari, uh, Sean mar like I replace Sean Or Then I said, oh that had been different.
Speaker 2: That's been different. And then I said, t Mac in Orlando, play with Mac? You and Mac in Orlando? That would have been crazy. Yeah, J Kidd, J Kid or Steve Nash because I saw, I saw how J Kidd Keen was a super athlete, you know what I'm saying. Jefferson, Richard Jefferson was an athlete. Vince Carter was all athletes. So if you was an athlete that could ruin J Kid, you could eat. You know I'm saying, I play Yeah, Ja to play with J Kid would have been nuts, yo, But you know it's crazy to J Kid moves a lot. So I had you know, I had all this, I had all the joker behind, I had the drop behind the head, you know what I'm saying. So just to pick and roll. And then now J Kid got older, his jumper got better. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, and he started to understand how to take control of games. Jay Kidd was one of the more.
Speaker 3: He's the more that sack team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jason Williams, who don't get enough credit to me, you know what I'm saying. When it comes to like controlling games and the point guards that just new time.
Speaker 3: Who I could have played on that sack team Payser and all that niggas replace. I replaced Payser.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I beloved to everybody. You know what I'm saying. Every day's love day. Funk out of here right the super.
Speaker 4: Bowl, you guys both got the Chiefs, yep, taking you on the coin toss.
Speaker 2: Let's get money both, mistigator damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 2: That meant that explained hater Ray Color. Yeah, y'all know what it is. Man's taking the truth. Let's get it. You know what I'm saying. Back from Super Bowl, I told you he was chief. I told you he was chef, and everybody put money.
Speaker 3: You had San Francisco Nation all out there in Vegas, and I see a red See they booed the Chiefs and look go my homes coming there and ruin everybody party.
Speaker 2: What I'll tell y'all back, Chief, he the new Brady. Come on now, he's a new Brady. No, he's not the new Brady. He he you know, he's chasing Brady. You know what I'm saying, Is he the new Brady? Though? He the new goat? He new it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the dude right now. Yeah, he the dude. He put his name up there with a lot the third all time. Right now, he the new I don't want to say, like, you know, put them in the same name as Brady, but he just he carving his lane right now. We're gonna we're gonna talk about that in the next and ten years from now and say something.
Speaker 2: You know, I guess what I meaning? Is he the new he's the president. He's setting the level, and he's setting the standard. He said, he's the standard. You gotta go through.
Speaker 3: You gotta go through him straight up. He thir, you got Brady Montana Mahomes. Then after that, y'all can go ahead and do all that other tier.
Speaker 2: How many how many more he can get?
Speaker 3: Bro Rell, Shit, he only twenty eight, dog, he's gonna play. He gonna play at least ten more years.
Speaker 2: Hell no, what you mean, Listen to what you're saying. He gonna play the thirty eight Brady played till forty four. So Brady wasn't making this brand. He finna get two more. He gonna get two more, big deal. It's why he's gonna play ten more years. They're gonna get m a ten year deal, I think. So, I don't think he's gonna play ten years. Think about it. He ain't dealing with no physical issues yet. What you mean he run? Brady wasn't running. Brady wasn't He don't run, but he don't run like that. He don't run like or run Bro. He just bowled over a whole cornerback.
Speaker 3: To get the first run like my boy in Buffalo. Run but he heat opportunity.
Speaker 2: Run Bro, he run, Bro. When you run, you get hit. So that's all I'm saying, Brus Brady sitting you keep that.
Speaker 3: All they gotta do is keep investing in the line like they did with Brady. You never got hit never, you know what I'm saying. But the only time he got hit is the Super Bowls when the Giants kept sacking, and that's when he lost when they started for pressure. But shoot, dude, dou he a problem? He the staph Curry that he said it. He the Steph Curry of this air.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Steph Curry, the Warriors, do we feel like they're clicking at the right time?
Speaker 2: Listen, this is what I was telling you last time. I was talking all that ship, saying people didn't want these assets back. But listen, no one invests when it's up, everybody invests when it's down. A guy likes Klay Thompson gonna always have value because shooting is a it's almost like say routine. But you know what it is. Dog, you know in the in the cycle. Dog, the cycle could be up and the cycle could be down. And right now, Bro, he ain't. He ain't got nothing but upside. That's what that's what makes them scary.
Speaker 3: Thing about Step I mean, uh, Clay, Clay, And we said this with as you got older, his numbers ain't the same. He ain't giving you the twenty every night, but understood his presence alone, Like when you set a screen with him, you said a fade, You ain't helping off of himacts. You know what I'm saying, You ain't.
Speaker 2: You're in the corner, peek right there. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So regardless if he his shots or not, his presence alone is an impact big facts. You know what I'm saying. He set a backscreen and flare out, you gonna have two people jumping at him.
Speaker 2: Facts. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Just because it's him, regardless of what he doing now, but his presence is always gonna be value to that.
Speaker 2: People when you was in a shooting slup, if you was giving Klay Thompson any advice right now, what are some things that helped you get out of shooting slumps? And what kind of advice would you give Klay Thompson right now?
Speaker 3: I think you know as a when you were a great shooter like him and guys who shoot the ball, and I think it's all in between the ears though. You know, all you do is get a little more time in the gym. You know, you just put in that extra Don't don't beat yourself up with it, you know what I'm saying, because that that type of shit, it just it'll ware only when you just beating yourself up. Don't even look at the stats. You don't even look at that you three for nine your last nineteen, man, you don't even look at all that. You might need to go back and look at some tastes where you went off of like forty or fifty and just be like, all right, let me see I remember type of mindset I was in that game. You might have to go back get your confidence look at them tastes, like all right, this is what I was on.
Speaker 2: Do you play with any mechanics. Do you do Hell?
Speaker 3: No, hell and off of what you know what you're doing, like riding the bike. Shit, I ain't nothing gonna change you. Shooting same, It ain't nothing. Go back, look at some taste where you was killing. Like all right, I remember that mindset, I remember that muscle memory me. It ain't no thing. I ain't I ain't even worried about it. At some point, I don't even really worry about it.
Speaker 2: I want to add on shooting slumps A lot of times, Pete, it was about release. I used to play that game. You know what I'm saying, like man coming you know, shooting versus coming down versus going up. Yeah, looking at front rim versus back roum. And then you know this, when you lift weights, you gotta shoot because the weights. I don't even know how to explain it. The weights put on a.
Speaker 3: How this throw you off when you left.
Speaker 2: It's like when you when you lift weights and then you go shoot. When you get stronger, you gotta get strong when you gotta change how you shoot, like when you like, when you're younger, you will probably use more arm and more risks when you get when you get stronger, you use more fingers, you move more, you're not even use the more risks. You're not even I'm not even using my whole arm, if I'm being honest. So that's why I was asking p And then going back and watching those tapes, you get you get that you watch your feeling. You're watching your body language a lot of times too, when you're in shooting slumps. And then when it's mental, man, you show up tight. You don't stand that your shoulders are high, your breathing is off. Man. When I watch fighters fight and throw a punch, it very It reminds me of shooters because the breathing parts and some of the small things that you don't ever hear about that goes into shooting be off. So I want to ask you if you was giving Klay Thompson any advice right now it's you and Clay you hollered, Hey my boy, what's up? Boy? Just want to what kind of advice would you give.
Speaker 3: Clay Thomas over thinking? You know, because sometimes I'm listening to him in the in the interviews. How you hear it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hear it?
Speaker 3: You know, So he's just I think he overthinking it. Just don't even think about it. Just like this next game. I'm always was like, next shot, next game. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I had the game.
Speaker 3: I had game. I had like forty six. In Jersey, I was one for thirteen.
Speaker 2: First half, he was one for fourteen. One is Johnny Joe's favorite. Fucking this nigga was one for fourteen And listen the Trader and Boston. He went up to Hobbs and call them hobbs. This is Hobbs. What's going on you? One for fourteen says, oh, we got another half? What you telling? No?
Speaker 3: But look I was like, man, I'm missing, but they all felt good.
Speaker 2: I thought it was off. You know, you know, you know when you shoot the ball, you know what's going in when you release it, drash, you know what I mean? Times you shoot it, you know, it's like when Steph Curry shooting, he turned around, he know what's going because you know that from count I'm counting those like damn almost hit that?
Speaker 3: Like that was it felt good?
Speaker 2: You know? I feel good?
Speaker 3: I was like, you know, sometimes we get them games. Are you shooting it don't feel good? And it's just off? Man?
Speaker 2: Every shot I missed it felt good. I was like confident it was going in. I was like, oh, hell, no, kids do not count almost makes at home.
Speaker 3: Those are not these made. I looked at him as mates.
Speaker 2: Off. I look, I'm one for fourteen and I just feel off. Like man, I was like, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I was like, something wrong with this real dog? Something wrong with this riom?
Speaker 4: This can't be ten feet came the second half and in that stretch you were twelve or eighteen in the final twenty nine minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying as well. I started one for fourteen. Ye I saw that it was like one or twelve half Yeah, yea one for tell you.
Speaker 3: I like, damn something wrong with this guy.
Speaker 2: Damn thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah he ever thinking he's too great of a shoot one of the greatest shooters to ever play.
Speaker 2: You over thinking then too. You gotta be I don't want to say arrogant, but you gotta be arrogant right now, Like I'm fucking Klay Thompson, right. You gotta talk yourself into it, right man. I would be in the huddle and niggas would be looking at me. I'm like, I'm the best in here, man, I'm the best in this month. I'm the best in this niggas. Be like man and no bullshit. If you hear something, just like if you sexy or you think you wear you fresh, you tell yourself enough, bro, You'll start to believe that ship. Next thing, you know, I beat the niggas. You know what I'm saying. Came out here a time out. I'm going right, So believe that affirmation ship. Tell yourself that ship. You tell yourself that ship. You look yourself in the mirror, You'll start to believe that ship straight up, right straight up. And then if you can close your eyes and see yourself doing on it. Oh no, now you're doing it. You're seeing it straight up. Man. I know everybody sits here and watch the game and it's just like a guy running up catch the ball. Shoot man. There's so many intricate things that go into the game. Another thing I was thinking two p I know he's not as healthy as he wants to be. Maybe some of those elments you know, you gotta hurt foot or you gotta hurt need, you ain't getting that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Even the I think the biggest thing with him is an adjustment in his role too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because now he's something that he's never been here, Pete.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So now you go from like the number two options. So now you're getting less minutes and less shots and less calls. So it's hard for him to getting the flow like he used to. So now he gotta get used to that, you know what I'm saying. That's another obstacle when you have to change your role. You gotta be like, all right, I go from shooting sixteen seventy eighteen shots a game, so now I'm getting ten twelve.
Speaker 2: That that's an adjustment. People don't get. It's declining because you got a teammate that's getting better, Kaminga is getting better. They're going to him in the Fourthay ain't even playing in the fourth.
Speaker 3: That's an adjustment adjustment. That's a mental adjustment and a rhythm adjustment because you you be like, all right, I ain't tripping on misanese because I'm gona get the ball. You know, I'm gonna get my rhythm to. Now you gotta be more of a sniper. Now you gotta be like, all right, I gotta be more opportunise opportunists to win out my play get car. I gotta be rik you know, because I'm saying opportunities ain't there no more? So that mental and adjustment within the system. You gotta get used to with that. That's a big adjustment though.
Speaker 2: Man, when this comes together, Man, this man listen because Kaminga is getting into this role of use to being in the fourth He's understanding now responsibility of the ball. Right, He's playing like that player we expected him to play. Yeah, Clay is gonna I'm telling you that the cycle gonna come up. Bro, when they hit the playoffs, Bro, and they and they all up. Bro, ain't nobody don want to They're gonna be like the Lakers. Bro, you ain't gonna want to see this these motherfuckers right here because they gonna come in with presence president. That's what I said. That's what I said. If you.
Speaker 3: At the time, if you Minnesota and you okay, see two teams you don't want to see in the first round as the Lakers or go to the State Warriors before the simple fact they didn't have deep playoff runs and they superstars is superstars who know how to wield their team the victories? Or do you want that? I mean?
Speaker 2: Or do you want that? In order? Hey?
Speaker 3: It ain't no easy nothing in this league.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. In order to be you know, or to be top dog, you gotta beat the top dogs, you know what I'm saying. So maybe guys like Edwards and say saying, it's my turn, So you know, it's something that's gotta give, something gotta give. And this is what I want to see personally. You know, is this gonna be the changing of the guard or is the big dogs still gonna let them know that they still the big dogs.
Speaker 2: You know, it's my block. I was on this block before, y'all, all right, before then Marlow, then Marlowe, follow Marlow came man you know, manx Dal and then was there that Marlow came, showed up, Marlow showed up, dog right.
Speaker 1: Up like Claytops. His career is all said and done. His jersey's can be hanging up at Chase Center. Say night, Jersey went up with Shaquille Neil.
Speaker 2: Oh, Yeah, that was shot. That was fire.
Speaker 1: The third team.
Speaker 2: He has Jersey up five.
Speaker 4: Lakers, the heat and now the Magic. Don't want to ask you guys. You guys are up in one of the most historic rafters in all of sports, the Boston Celtics. What was that kind of experience like in your Jersey retirement in that day.
Speaker 2: For you guys, shout the shack man, shout the shock, his dominance and just everything he's given the game man, Shout to the diesel big bro man, they need a shock. At that time he put them on the map. He did, he killed them. I don't even know who was on the Magic before shot got the facts. I think Scott skyles On, somebody like it was cycling was it the uh Cyclic came after?
Speaker 3: But man, I don't even know who was on there before Shock. I don't even know. As a matter of fact, when Shaq got there. Was that the first year Orlando Magic. I think that's the year they expanded.
Speaker 2: Think I think they was there a couple of years. But he definitely he made every every every game eventful. He was it was Walt Disney, then it was the Blendo Magic with Shaq.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, That was like a whole trip.
Speaker 2: It was a whole they started starting. He get that night. Yeah, man, shock, Shock, and what he's did for the league. Man, he was everything. Shout to the diesel man, Yeah.
Speaker 3: He was was what was that like me from my for my Jersey retirement. I remember I saying my speech, like, you know, when you get retired with all the great names up there in Boston Celtic Lure, it was like the highest you can go, and just I felt like for me in basketball, just just greatness because you talk about one of the most story franchises and those fans it's loyal through winning, through losing, through through everything. And you know, they know they recognized that. And I remember saying in my speech like ship, if I don't get to the Hall of Fame, if I don't have my jersey retired by nowhere else, just having it right here in the guard good. They don't get no better than that. And so you know that that meant the world for me to do it right there in front of my family, my friends, my kids. Uh, and we all know the history that goes behind, you know, the Boston Celsis because it's one of the more story franchises and one of the best brands in all the sports. You know, And in ten years from now and twenty years from now, I'm gonna still go to Boston and there's still gonna be people wearing a Paul Pierce jersey. You know, I don't really see that in a lot of other arenas outside, Like you got the Lakers, you got Magic Johnson jerseys in there. But like look at these other franchises, Cob Yeah, but they don't they they move on to what's next this franchise, Keith. They you you know you still see Russell jerseys, you still see you know, the past. Uh yeah, yeah, That's what I'm saying. So they it ain't no better place I think, you know, to have your jersey retired in. If I'm being honest, man Peas, I expected you know what I'm saying, Pea's number being up in the raptors just because of what he's done for Boston and watching him grow from you know, a young player to you know, just immortal being and becoming one of the best to ever do it.
Speaker 2: So I understood that. I didn't. I didn't think that I had the body of work. If I'm being honest, I didn't think that the body of work just because of all the greats that are on that if you look up and you see all the guys that are on those banners have an incredible body of work within the Celtics organization. So you know, when I was when they decided that it was gonna go. I was super.
Speaker 3: Lord, you got the body of work. First off, I don't mean the interrupt you. Yeah, Shaq got his retired after only like, what for four years. I didn't know, you know, he was there for four years, he got his retire He didn't win the championship, he.
Speaker 2: Didn't, but his impact in Orlando was so great.
Speaker 3: That's why your impact in Boston, changing the culture in that presence, I mean, it was just it was a different it was a different glow in that building when you got there, Lord, I'm telling you, I was.
Speaker 2: On you know, I'm looking out my POV is looking I don't you know, I'm not you know what I'm saying. So you know obviously it was less. Yeah, you look at it like that was you know what I'm saying, les, Yeah, yeah. And then I don't even know the criteria. I just know that the people in Boston alreadys appreciated the way I played in my energy blah blah blah. So when I when I when I got to when I got there, no bullshit, no bullsh I was sitting there in scale. I wanted to have a I didn't want it to be a traditional. I wanted Scout to have an interaction. People can hear it. Blah blah blah. One of my guys and my friends there, my kids and all that. So as Scout was sitting here talking, I could see p I can see everybody, and I was just looking. I was like, I mean, if this was after a game, people were supposed to leave and go home, you know what I'm I was like, God, damn, it's like a little more people in here. Like I was looking at and I totally went you. I went a d D. So I was like, look, and I think I said this out. I was like, man, I knew a fuck with me. Man, I ain't even y'all fuck with me like this. God, then nobody wan second, I just did a three sixty. I took it all there. I was like, damn, Wow, this is crazy. I didn't even ask for this, bro, Like, damn, all these all these nice in the gym, Yeah, all these hurt knees and ankles and the beach mornings and getting up at foward in two three workouts and and chasing it and chasing it and chasing it. Man, it all paid off, Yeah, for sure?
Speaker 1: And how cool is it for you guys, when you see your jersey and the Raptors, your numbers are.
Speaker 2: Right next right next to each other, to right right next to each other. That's dope, right, I mean, that's like a It's like the perfect ending to something.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying that shout out to sea.
Speaker 3: That's pretty shout congratulate. They're gonna have to shoot. They're gonna have to get another statue in Miami. Do they got a statue of Miami?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 3: They need to.
Speaker 1: Statues are something they haven't done yet.
Speaker 2: But you know, in Miami people should Orlando to ship the Shack the Shack Orlando statue stat of be nuts. That's when it all started.
Speaker 1: A team that does have a statue is the Dallas Mavericks FORRK. Novinski. But they've made some good deadline moves. They got PJ. Washington, Daniel Gafford, They've won five in a row.
Speaker 4: My question to you guys, as we're the map stack up out west now with the deadline moves they.
Speaker 2: Made a pl a have look good.
Speaker 3: Don't think they got more athletic. They got a role player, bigger, bigger. Hey, they can put a hinch a wrench in somebody's plans and come playoffs. I'm telling you because we already know Luca is an envy. Luca is a great team away from m v P. If he just make a top three C one of these years, it's number scream MVP every year. And he just need a supporting cast when he trust and it's reliable, and that can get him over the top.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just they've been running on a traadmill because I'm like, damn, every since they got Kyrie, they really ain't got no better, Like you know what I'm saying. You know, it ain't really been the same or not even it's they didn't even make the playoffs last year, like you know what I'm saying. So it make you look back at that Brunton thing, like you should have re signed him or if they could have, but you know they could, they can they I'm telling you, this is the bottom half of the West. It's jankiy it is who you God, damn it you got you know who Rosin.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody talking about New Orleans. No, They've been under the radar all year, and I think they like it like that. They don't want no pressure on them. They don't want no pressure.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be. I'm gonna tell you right now, this is gonna be the playoffs in the Western Conference. You don't see a couple of upsets where we and what I mean by upsets is you're gonna see a couple of higher seas fall maybe in the first round. Started today, the fourteen telling.
Speaker 1: You the Lakers and the Warriors.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So they playing right now today. Kings might not make the playoffs, Kings gonna be there. They got to see the Golden State for the one game. They got to see the Lakers for the one game they want that the put on the Kings. The Kings won't that got to see the man. Kings got some dolls. Oh no, they you know, and take it.
Speaker 3: I've been watching the Kings and they be they be getting so they be having some bad loss.
Speaker 2: Listen, I get it. And match up they match up with Golden State very well. Stuff has to go to another level to beat them, like he has to go into a whole Listen, I'm telling you it is you know the young boy, you know.
Speaker 3: And Phoenix could slide and being that, that's what I'm saying. Make the slide and being that player and didn't get healthy at the end. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: To your point, there's sixteen and eighteen against teams five.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. They they not know what you can't you know what. You can't measure that in that in that data. Nate Hart and balls hear me? When when when? When? When they have to actually show up and play. They are one of the scarier younger teams in our league. And they play together, and they got all the pieces to beat you. A three ball, a post presence, they passball, they're unselfish, they got a six men. They got to get better on the road. They gotta be better. They got to work on consistency. That's everybody's problem. Though they like they're not a good role team. They're not a good road team. But bro, think about stay what's their role right now? Bro, you're saying they run to buss all like fucking Utah. Utah has been playing better than this last month. Bro. They've been playing. They listen, attle bit, they fall a little bit, But they're another team you don't want to see either. Pete Man, Actually, that ain't bad. That's not that's the home. It's the home.
Speaker 3: They need to be better. They need to be better at home because they Yeah, they need to be better at home for being the sack because you used to like sack, you going to die.
Speaker 2: They ain't hitting that beam enough this year. You know what, The teams are better, Bro, The teams are better. The teams they are playing, or the teams that have come in there and win has been better. New Orleans winning there one.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Just what I'm saying. You're not supposed to be You said you're supposed to beat New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was like a back to back, Like a back to back. New Orleans went from like l A to second one. They lost to l A.
Speaker 2: Man, thank you. That's what I'm saying, is up. Lord, That's what I'm saying, mother fucking you see, That's what I was trying to say. Bro fucking Ingram and Zion ain't ain't uh all stars ain't not all they Bro, they bringing that in Dow.
Speaker 3: Don't give before I can put the g I can put the team together of non star stars that can beat the all stars.
Speaker 2: No, but look you can put you right, Zizon Brandom Ingram brandon ingra like fox Man, Brian get fifteen right now. That's what I'm saying. Damn, you got Bill a league cracking game, league Adams. You can put together right now, the cracking gang. Listen, somebody hit me and hit me in the socials, the cracking, the company from the crack. I forgot the I forgot about the cracking, the cracking, alcohol, the cracking. Yeah, the crack and hit me, you know what I'm saying. I was like, oh shit, and they spelled it with a k R. I was like, Okay, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: But back to the Mavericks, where do we feel, you know, with the recent success of their trade deadline, how they could fare out West because we just mentioned there's ten good teams out there.
Speaker 2: So what I like about the trade with the Mavericks is that they got bigs. Now you know, Luca, Luca and the young boy who's out with the nose injury. Who's the young rookie, the rookie ah here catch everything, Lively, Lively. I feel like they got off Grant wins because of that corner three pointer and being able to hit shots when it's a drawing kicker when Luca's getting double PJ. Washington can hit the corner three and can get you twenty twenty five points when you release, they expect. Like I'm not saying he's one of those forts where he gotta be double team. But he's an upgraded Christin Woods. To me, I like PJ Washington. He can get your rebounds. He's tough, you can go to him on the block, he said, solid screens. He's just a solid dude. Yeah, and just another form of I feel like sometimes, bro it'd be too heavy on Kyrie and Luca and they don't have that third tier player that.
Speaker 3: Can step up and do that. PJ ball dominant too.
Speaker 2: They are brot that I got that. But what I'm saying is they dominate the ball so much and nobody else has a rhythm. Look at Leo Hardaway. Hardaway juniors usually has a rhythm, you know what I'm saying. So I'm just looking for them somebody to be the third fourth piece in Washington and excuse me, in Dallas.
Speaker 3: For them to be Hardaway. He's been soiled this year. Yeah, he's been solid this year. He's been on our cracking team.
Speaker 2: Put like this scary man that was one of them teams that if you get that continuity, uh you know, you know, turning early early and get some momental Bro, they're gonna be scary.
Speaker 3: If I really see them as a threat.
Speaker 2: Now scary, p you don't want to see Luca and Kyrie show up to your ship.
Speaker 3: Can they make the conference finals? Luca is a changer, That's what I'm saying. You got Kyrie who hit big shots. Can I think that's their ceiling though, conference fine.
Speaker 2: Conference finals better than that.
Speaker 3: I think that's they selling.
Speaker 2: That's that's solid though.
Speaker 3: That is that is I think they're a piece away from really being a contender.
Speaker 2: But hu though you need like another star, you need a three head of monster in Dallas to be able to be you.
Speaker 3: Need I don't know if it's a star of just that dude, you could just rely on it like a monk, like a elige monk. I mean, think about this. If they added like Derek White, Ei like, oh damn, he not an All star. So it could be a good player but not an All star, you know, and so it's just like like, hey, what would have looked good in dob Like maybe like dude from my dude Clarston maybe from Utah him, But that's what I'm saying, something like Clarkson, He said, Clarkson Clarkston from Utah.
Speaker 2: He get off the weap. It's a bucket. You get out with bucket, Like you don't need an All star. You get a cool here a bucket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You get one more cool cracking piece. Yeah, like him and you tall.
Speaker 2: You got some problem, you hear a bucket. They need something like that, though, But they're so ball dominant. I don't know if if you can have that type of player being there.
Speaker 3: You can sit them two more. Yes, you know you can be like, all right, we got him in the hard away out there, let them let them, let them cooks for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Why don't they do like Luka, go Kyrie, go there, y'all go together at fourth quarter? Why don't do it? Nothing of that? You think?
Speaker 3: I think they staggered them a little more lately. Then too, they gonna have to do that for the playoffs. We don't have to keep at least one of them on the court at all time.
Speaker 2: And then too, you know nothing, we're not talking about injuries. So as injuries come to play all this goes out the window, right because now you got to adjust to the injury and now more guys playing, and you know, it's just a it's a circus once injuries come into it. But I like Dallas. They're scary, They're like these other things. You don't want to see them. You don't want to see Luca for no. Seven games, hell no.
Speaker 3: But they a team, Like I said, they can get to the conference finals or they can lose in the first round. That's how good the West is that that's pretty much everybody in the West. Only team that I know for show ain't losing in the first round is Denver. Everybody else I feel I can get popped in the first round with the match up wrong everybody else. Denver is the only team I'm confident that's getting out the first round. I'm putting cheese up Minnesota. If they see Golden State, Okay, see if they see the Lakers are Golden State. You know what I'm saying. These type of scenarios can come into play to where I'm not confident.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm telling these young boys won't smoke.
Speaker 3: Bro, Yeah they do. They Still I'm not putting no money against bron versus the young boys or step versus the young dudes. I'm not putting no cheese up.
Speaker 2: The question here is where's your investment. Are you gonna invest now? Are you investing later? That's the true answer you if you say, I'm looking at the investment to be a marathon investment. So I'm going with Minnesota. I'm saying that the investment is not into the teams that are ready to be Now. I think those teams that we just named that you know are scary, like the Golden States and the Lakers. I think those are those are now teams they have they have to win.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm gonna say this, this is the last year. This is the last year, Nah, the Lakers or Golden State have a chance to get to the fund. This is the last year. After this they run. It's over because these young teams is gonna be another year older and another year better. And then another team next year that's gonna come back as Memphis. Oh yeah, they gonna come back next year. They're gonna be different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna be They moved at them, they moved and then yeah.
Speaker 3: I think this is Houston better, this is the Lakers is gonna be better in this ship and Golden State. I believe lash young course, small window of opportunity this year.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Speaking to young players, I can love it.
Speaker 2: I fucking love it.
Speaker 1: Young players have looked this up Wendy since January.
Speaker 4: First three blocks a game, fifty from the floor, thirty six from three g a triple double.
Speaker 1: No assist the other night. Vegas now has him as the heavy favorite for Rookie.
Speaker 2: Year watching women. It's not close, not close.
Speaker 1: But if we rewind a month or so ago him and check, we're going back and forth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is an individual award.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but just a conversation about Wendy at large and you know, witnessing a star in the baking and looking at a rookie this young in the first year put up numbers like this.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, he should have been in an All Star game.
Speaker 2: Lo key, I think yeah, no, not no, not no, not. Since we was talking about the Anthony Davis ship, you know, you know what I'm saying, five selling Jersey to fans.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. We need to throw him in a placement somebody else get hurt ship, put big fella in the game. This might be the first rookie in my and my that I can remember that can win Rookie of the Year and Defensive Player of the year. He gotta be in the conversation. He gotta be in the conversation. Ain't nobody talking about it.
Speaker 2: You get ten blocks in the game and you leading the league in blocks, you gotta be in the conversation. Absolutely, And it's got to be a real conversation.
Speaker 3: Like no, seriously, like you get who got ten blocks in the game this year? That's it, man, he got to be in the conversation.
Speaker 2: Fuck. He need to be the defensive player of the year, Rookie of the year, Defensive player of the year. Word, damn, has that ever been done.
Speaker 3: As a rookie. No, I don't remember. I don't think that's a fire.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: He can be Rookie of the Year, Defensive Player of the Year, and he should have probably been an ass He could arguably been a hoss.
Speaker 2: He can.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, because you know what I'm saying that too.
Speaker 2: The notion has went out the window when you didn't take two from goddamn Chacramento. So now it's it's all, it's all, it's all. It's all whatever. It's all jump off, right, it's all whatever. So now we're just taking the most popular. Yeah, put him on the team. You want to see him. I want to see him in bron Yeah, go get it, Go get in your fellow dog. That'll be hard. Damn. Yeah, he should have been at ast like he should He should all star as an individual. Put his ass achievement, put his ass in the cracking games. Yeah, he definitely got to a Wendy. If you're done with all the frost off, I think the freshman they got to play. The sophomore is all that ship. Saturday night, we got a spot for you two twenty.
Speaker 3: Five and there in the LA though, we're gonna do our.
Speaker 2: First cracking game. Right. We'll have Supreme and Custom guys do the jerseys. Let's get it, run it, let's get it right. Everybody get that jury we get we're doing the best jury contest. Show up in your best jay, right, We're gonna do like Detroit.
Speaker 3: You see Detroit, not a red carpet, best outfit.
Speaker 2: Best out fit we got, we got the post, best drip, all that right. We're gonna have a prize for that one hundred grand to you know, what I'm saying, Manion eyes. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, the cracking game, cracking, cracking, that's dripped.
Speaker 1: Right speaking cracking the list. We got the cracking Top five this week.
Speaker 2: Cracking Top five First, Lori mass Week, Laurie Marker, he didn't make an All Star, Lori Martin is cracking. And what's that little bulldog down there with him? Sexton? Yeah? Man, man, listen, Sesson got like three bodies on him right now. Dog. He caught, he caught, he caught two, he caught. Man. Hold on, I just saw him dunkle like two p he got like he got like two bodies on him. Yo, come now, you know what I'm talking about. Pulled this up down in Utah, down in Utah, man. And and then let me say something. Utah is playing spoiler. I know they I know they hit like a little run pass. But man, they they was they was playing spoiler for a little bit.
Speaker 3: I gotta get the Utah channel. Don't think I watched one?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know who else? I know? We keep talking about the Wagners cracking. Wagner's down there cracking. I told you back down to Orlando. Ain't no, I told you Bry motherfucker Orlando. You know, P. You don't like all that. I'm telling you, P. They got them young boys down there suck the Wagners.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I told you, boy, you find your old cracking. Who my boy in Houston though? The young fella the other Greed, No, the other.
Speaker 2: One, the other one. Who are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Thompson?
Speaker 2: Thompson, Oh, the nigga from Villanova, Nah, the other one. To see the wing dude, the wing dudes his name Johnson? Oh, you're talking about his dad, Julian Man.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, he just his second year in the league. This is second year.
Speaker 2: What's my man name? His dad was in the junior cracked Bari Smith junior been cracking. But they got to get it together to it was a whole different coach.
Speaker 3: It's on the team with a bunch of dudes last year trying to make their name. Still, you'll Green trying to make his name. And you know, all these young cats on. When you put all the young cats on the team, just like Detroit, that's why they can't win, because everybody trying to make a name for themself first.
Speaker 2: But where's the veteran leadership? You know, I think having Uncle Jeff down in Houston, having Vet Fred, that's his whole strategic instructure that he's put in. They needed every every piece that went into Houston was needed for this type of whatever. Yeah, no, I'm telling you this is on the up. Yo. I know everybody know, you know, Houston ain't sexy. But they got some young pieces. They got some young dogs on there that do you know what I'm saying? I like I like him.
Speaker 3: So let's see who else we got. We got Barr Smith Junior Cracking. You gotta say that. What's his name? I knew Nobi before before he went down. He was cracking. You know who he went down here?
Speaker 2: You know who crack can? What's the boy up in Washington Kuzma. No, his name is a. His last name is j A J. Cracking Cracking. What's his name saying again, Denny Cracking. We're fucking bo as you boys.
Speaker 3: Shit, Oh, big man, that big man is down in New York Knicks. He cracking the big mall of the center.
Speaker 2: Which with with the with the afro, the white boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're here, rush right, he's solid.
Speaker 2: He he give you ten and tem somebody cracking the other day.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn, this is a cracking.
Speaker 2: Man. They I gotta start writing this ship. Damn man, I'm just be watching guys. Get on, no right, Zion, You're gonna get in the dunk contest one of these years, my boy. Hold on, who I just saws in the dunk contest though.
Speaker 1: We'll get there.
Speaker 2: Your boy, your boy, that.
Speaker 3: Was in your you from yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, honey, asking he got some bounce, Yeah, he got some bounce. He got some bounce. Okay, let's let's get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got some money on him.
Speaker 3: I gotta look at the field first.
Speaker 2: Let's get it. Let's get it. Let's get it right, Let's get it now, let's get it. Let's get to the picture away, let's get it.
Speaker 4: Just to recap talking about the Super Bowl, you guys both have chiefs.
Speaker 2: So check there on.
Speaker 1: You got the heads flipped. Sorry about the tails there.
Speaker 2: It's like mash thros and like some some cames.
Speaker 1: Who was down for a couple of weeks. Now he's up on you one. So he's up a little man.
Speaker 3: I think y'all keeping the stats.
Speaker 2: Right, man, It's all it's all the cycle. Look the cycle cycle, go back and look at the tape. You gotta look at the tapes and stuff. Damn the three point shootout? Who you got three point shootout? Who went to the three point shootout?
Speaker 3: Lillard Towns, These, Trey Young, Halla, Burdon Marketing, Jannen Brunson, DNA.
Speaker 4: So that's eight of them and Damian Lillard as the favorite.
Speaker 2: Step Ain't it usually the favorite dog?
Speaker 3: Remember?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Usually the favorite don't win usually, So my underdog, Damn, let's see you got I'm gonna go with Trey Young. I think he gonna get one. Think so, yeah, I gotta go with Tray Young.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be mad he did it. I think he had come out and have a good showing.
Speaker 3: You know, man, make sure since I'm a veteran of the Three Point Contest and a former three Point Contest champion twenty ten champ, you know you gotta get the practice in use the racks. It ain't the same as the game. I'm telling you because the first time I went out there two thousand and two, I made nine and I didn't practice. I just thought I can grab it and shoot. Now, y'all need to really get the racks practice. That at get one more practice before you go out there so you can get the rhythm, you can get the time in and going around for a minute so you can get that idea how long it's gonna take you to get around if you're trying to win. Don't think you could go out there and wing it. Nah that that ain't that. This ain't in the game. This is you gotta grab it. Get your trajectory right boom, here and here, and you gotta have that's you gotta have a strategy because it's different now. You know. You got to line up your money balls to where you shoot your threes the best. Look at your percentages if you shoot the threes best from the corner. Line up your money balls over there or the middle. Line up all your money balls right there. So have a plan when you go into the three point contest. It ain't sweet. So you get your plan together. You know, maybe talk to some pass champions. You know, I'm just giving you my advice, But have a plan when you get out there.
Speaker 2: Did you what was your favorite place to shoot? What was your favorite place on the three point line? What was your favorite dad? Middle, dad, middle, dead center, dead center. That's that's where you put all your money balls That's what I would put all mine. I was like, I was one of the tops in the league. They had a stand that I was one of the tops in the league just on the middle three middle center three. Wow, because remember I used to always get that trail three at the top. Yeah. One of the coldest moment at home. I think I even recorded this, and I was like kind of half aass watching it.
Speaker 3: I think I think the.
Speaker 2: Game was over or whatever, and I'm getting turn it off, and then I see Doc put you in the game. He was in Boston, and I've been watching my last game in Boston. Yeah, the trail three, I mean, but the key three. They have been putting the camera on you, and you was over there, bullshit looking at us, saying what's up? You wasn't even you didn't look like you was into the motion though. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm looking just like because I'm pondering Ship, you know, I'm like, damn, I'm looking at you in the bench, just like over bullshit Bush. It's just like, you know a lot of your thoughts and He's like, damn, this is my last time in Boston.
Speaker 2: You know, it's my last year. Pete. I was like, oh ship, I stood. I was like, okay, peecause like you had like fifteen seconds or something.
Speaker 3: You get up, Pete.
Speaker 2: I'm colder. I saw you. I saw I saw you and this cold blood and dope, this cold blood and dope, cold cold blood and dough. I ain't got no speaking up. I saw your this nigga bogus is bogus.
Speaker 3: I'm like done, listen. And I saw him stand up.
Speaker 2: I saw him stand up and do this bro spec I'm still don't right this man. I got emotional right here. I was like, man, this is dope coming to the mother. I can see the mon and I was like, all right, said take it out, Peter, take it off. Yes, So you get like a little and then I want you to job right here, I said, Pete, John to the bar. So you get like a little listen, wal you don't even understand. He don't have no time though. It ain't no warm up, nothing nothing. I said, the whole game, stiff, stiff, that's I said. Look. When I saw you been on, I was like when you were like, oh yeah, I said, Pete, grabbed your ankles, get loose, lord, look you're gonna pee. Take it out.
Speaker 3: People look like, you know.
Speaker 2: For the people, people for the people, the people, for the people. Ship shot this mother for that was cold. That was cold, the truth, nigga. That was hard. That was hard. That was hard. That was hold as the hell, cold blood.
Speaker 1: Who do you got for the three point contest?
Speaker 2: So my sleeper read those names off of him? We got Lillard, Towns Lillard Little is my sleeper.
Speaker 3: Now he the favorite?
Speaker 2: Huh? He the favorite? So living in Towns on my cond of too, because they've won it before, so they know what you expect.
Speaker 1: Ticket. You picked Towns and he won.
Speaker 2: Right, So right, listen, I'm on that same energy, even though I feel like Trey Young at some point is going to win one of these. I like, listen and then two, you know who's sleeper Runson, I'm going with my two. I'm gonna go with Lillard or Towns, those two just because they've won it before and they know what to expect. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: How much is like a quick trigger, like a quick release? How important is that in a contest like this? Were your time?
Speaker 2: So let me let me explain something I've never did any of this. Paul could probably attested this more than anything, but he just said it. When he just went on his little uh uh. He was even advice. You know what I'm saying. But if you heard them players, when you are catching the ball from your coach, to go and shoot, when you are doing your workouts or whatever. The skills challenge, the three point contest, the dune contests, these are all their own things. So you can't simulate, just like you can't simulate the game in practice, or you can have pieces that look like games, but you got to actually go put the work in to actually do that. Different from what you don't know, this is this is a shooter's tip. Man. I cite seeing target, then get it out, bro, because the minute you look down the ball, this is what makes Steph Curry so cold. His his his his his sight to to uh to target is like here, look up at the joint reaching for the ball, which is a whole nother You feel me, So I'm rolling with pe man. I don't think it's about your quick trigger. I think it's about your familiarity with what you're doing and seeing how it translates to you. And so if you're a shorter guy, you may have the longer reach. If you're a tallt you know what I'm saying, Like, it's all different from the POV. So you got to practice and then be in it. And you can't simulate crowd. You can't simulate adrenaline. You know what I'm saying. All those things go into account. Man, you get hot, You're adrenaline gonna go onf you hit a crowd. You want to react to that. You I can see you. You was trying to stay calm. You was trying to stay relaxed. I can see you pee you and I saw you you. You know what I'm saying. You wanted to know hurry you just stand solid to each shot. I think I think that's the key, bro. You got you gotta see.
Speaker 3: How it works for you and make any little things of the contest. It's like do you like grabbing the ball going across your shoulder or do you like it? That's that means little stuff like what it ain't even right placement?
Speaker 2: Is which side of the rock you want to get it from?
Speaker 3: Listen, you know you get on this side and you come this way, and then the next right you come in this way.
Speaker 2: He can throw you off. He'll tell you this, Nate. Sometimes, Bro, when you in pick and rolls. He wouldn't set the pick and roll, so you picked the pick and roll. He popped out this way. Not to say you can do both, but some guys they wanted to be popped out or pop out on a certain way and go yeah, because they right hand domino. They left hand job dominant. So Bro, when you would give a god pass if he was coming off left, I think Dirk. You remember Dirk had to play with He didn't want nothing to come off. He wanted to come off a certain way. Dirk had to play bro where he wouldn't come off. He wouldn't come off the right side. I think he wanted to come off the left side just because that was that was how he That's how he flowed when he went to go shoot that shot in that particular area. He never ran this here. I think Rondo even said it. He came down. He was like then he's like, nah, Dirk, don't like the ball over there, and had to come back over here and do something on some adjustment ship and he was like that blew him like what like, nah, Dirk don't like the ball and level you gotta come over here. So so that that little that little that little thing right there everything, Yeah, straight up there. That's like catching a pass. Come on the joint, man. Some shoot us want the ball right here if you get it to him right here. Some guys just let it go out of men. I swear to God at my line. Some guys are so particular on how you gotta.
Speaker 3: Give it to him or they can't get it off.
Speaker 2: They can't get it off. Real shit, And that's a real thing.
Speaker 3: That is my thing.
Speaker 2: The point guard has to you know what I'm saying, under being duressed. You know what I'm saying. You gotta you know, man, so much shit going on? Who you got for a dunk contest? Yeah? So the who in the dunk contest.
Speaker 4: Contestants are Mac mcclumb he won last year, Jacob Topping, Who's g league and he's Obie Toppin's brother, Oh Jaylen.
Speaker 3: Brown and then oh Jalen Browning.
Speaker 2: And then you Oh'm going jabez yeall was gonna go m J according to mclung is the favorite.
Speaker 1: Mclu is a heavy favorite.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I gotta go j d Z on this one. Yeah, I'm gonna go Young Seeds two. You know sees all day. I wish the uh Anthony Edwards was in it. You know.
Speaker 3: I like his it's supposed to be Atwards.
Speaker 2: I like his insights. I like how he play one year that we get to see, like some of our best dunkers that are in the game actually play. I mean, actually, who's the particpant in the game? Dunker to the networks? Anything to the networks? I ain't playing though, you know what I'm saying in the game dunkers today, John Moran and Anthony Edwards, and and and Zion. I'm still going with Zion. Yeah, and wimby women. You see what women did to a motherfucker up in Toronto. Get a nigga the big dipper on his ash dipper in game, I'm calling off for he Look, man, women, new name might be stretched. I see stretch, stretch man, he man, he like the sling gave the sleing man. You hear me? He got my boy name?
Speaker 3: What's my boy name? From the Fantastic Four?
Speaker 2: Who the go go gadget? Mister fantastic, Mister fantastic, that's fantastic fantastic.
Speaker 3: That's his name, mister, that's the one that can. Yeah, mister, that's what we need. To call him mister Fantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's his nickname. Y'all watch it. I gave him his nickname, mister fantastic. Victim, mister fantastic with me. Yeah, don should be good man, you know what I'm saying. Got some first times in here ford to it then, you know, the young fella get to get to you know, at least defender who you're like an all shot game. East to West.
Speaker 3: I'm going with the West this year. They got too much star power, really yeah, so much star power in the West.
Speaker 2: I'm going East, man. I think I think the East East on that trip, like, uh yeah, I want to show who's better. I don't know if it's enough balls on the West. You know what I'm saying, straight up, this is all set up for Luca. This is all m v m v P would be a European Luca Jannis, a joker would be the m v P.
Speaker 3: The East is gonna win who but let me see, the East got all the older stars, right who won the m v P last year?
Speaker 2: Tum, She was right, Luca telling you it's ted up for Luca.
Speaker 3: Luca, Man, that's a good one. I don't know, you know what I'm gonna go I'm gonna go with the underdog on this one.
Speaker 2: And Nona Na. I think the Ogs, you know how the ogs get when they didn't been all so many All Star games, so like and cool and Curry. I think they're gonna let the young stars play a little more.
Speaker 3: So I got their words for m v P.
Speaker 2: Word. That's a good one, Pete.
Speaker 3: That he got because he gonna go hard. He going hard, he thought it. So I think Edwards is gonna think the West is gonna win this year. And I got Edwards.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Anthony Edwards, I got a video texted to me. I just want you to watch this because we talked about it last week.
Speaker 2: Want me to watch it.
Speaker 3: Something you say about you, I'm gonna put my brain on your.
Speaker 2: Jordan.
Speaker 1: Haven't you said you remind him for Jordan?
Speaker 5: What do you think about what you said?
Speaker 2: O g man, whatever you say.
Speaker 5: Oh so, anybody want to argue with him, you gotta take it like uh take it, Michael George. I think he's right for sure. You know he's just signing himself, so you know.
Speaker 2: I agree he got he got this young fella got the assignment. You feel me? He knows what I'm talking about, George, I'm talking about that explosives. Was talking articulate that ship, but I knew, I I got what you were saying. Though he's super athletic, anybody that's like he's just trying to dunk everybody, not even Bro just here electric p. I don't see nobody electric like him, like you know the young bot that you be expecting young motherfuckers. He got the young bop. He don't look like he twenty, like he thirty six. You know how some of the young boys look like they like John Moran be coming with the John Morant be coming with that pain like if you wanted that, I'm gonna try you, my boy, and I go from the feet on line.
Speaker 3: Yeah they didn't.
Speaker 2: They didn't New Yeah, no boys Westbrook since Westbrook calm down. Yeah, I like I'm a huge Anthony, I was fan man, a huge Joan. Yeah. Them country boys too. You know what I'm talking about. Shot to both of them both. I think, Uh, I hope they play a little defense man. I hope it ain't just so. I hope it ain't so underlay. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, the last time, I like when Jayleen Jaalen and uh Tatum got into it and win one on one for a second like that, but they went back to the East west Ford Man. Yeah, yeah, we're back on were back on coast against coast. I just wanted to be competitive. I'm wanted to be a good game. You know, everybody wants to see like your best players play against the best players. So you know, I hope it ain't got so much underlay. But then I know guys don't want to get hurt, you know, motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, what I'm saying, the older players, you know, the Stampson Browns, might take a back seat as far as playing like they you know they normally do. So they're gonna let the young fellas ride. So it's gonna be a young fellow gonna have more opportunity this year.
Speaker 2: Ship and then too. Let me tell y'all, coach playing you a bunch playing a bunch of minutes all that shit, you know what I'm saying. Other coach would be like, yeah, don't play Bron that much.
Speaker 3: Right, Bron gonna be like I'm an chill you know. That's as close Brown and be like, all right, right, push the button.
Speaker 1: But you think Doc's gonna limit in this game.
Speaker 2: I think Doc is not going. I think he's sending his uh. I think the staff of the Milwaukee Bucks, at least that's what I heard, is going and they're gonna. I think Joe is going to uh coach the team, at least that's what I'm hearing. Well, that's what I heard. But I'm I think when it comes to fourth quarters, by winning, all that shit goes out the window. Paul said he don't want to play that. As soon as we got a chance to win a million dollars and everybody can jump. Oh no, no, come on, that's when everybody's being together. You know what I'm saying. But it should be a good game, man, gona be sitting there on a popcorn watching Let's kid it. Man, y'all know what it is. Taking the truth. We all, yes,