Speaker 1: Also media.
Speaker 2: Oh, welcome back to Behind the Bastards, a podcast where we are recording a bonus kind of an emergency episode, not for now, but for whenever we have an emergency and to come in as our pinch hitter and uh and really just get some get some shit recorded, just some absolute garbage. Jamie Loftus, how are you doing?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Yes, when you think I need some absolute garbage on.
Speaker 2: Last today, I need some classic crash right.
Speaker 4: Like, who's definitely around? Who can slap some shit onto the we are?
Speaker 2: We're being sloppy today. I'm about to go out deer hunting, which should be obvious by my clothing. You're in a different kind of camo, Jamie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in.
Speaker 3: I'm probably gonna go to a bar and eat a hot dog after this.
Speaker 4: So this is another kind of cameo of that, the camo of that.
Speaker 2: You are also planning to shoot something.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I've never I know you know this, but I've never shot anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair, that's fair. I mean yeah, because it was an axe in Grand Rapids, right.
Speaker 4: It was? Okay?
Speaker 3: Can I tell you something about Grand Rapets really quick? Well, two things first, I.
Speaker 2: Forget finally getting into confession, folks, this is a big thing.
Speaker 4: Innocent.
Speaker 3: I went on a podcast recently and like the topic of Grand Rapids kept coming up.
Speaker 4: And I literally but they like, I was almost certain.
Speaker 3: I was like, they wouldn't know if I made a weird comment about Grand Rapids, they would just be confused.
Speaker 4: But there was a pit in my stomach, like I should say something, I should say I'm innocent. The real thing was, I was.
Speaker 3: In Pittsburgh over the summer because Pittsburgh rocks.
Speaker 4: Do you like.
Speaker 2: Pittsburgh I've never been.
Speaker 4: Actually, I think you'd love it.
Speaker 2: It's really really I've heard only good things.
Speaker 4: It rocks.
Speaker 3: And I was talking to the hot Dog King of Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: And that seems like a town where there's competition for the title.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean he's like a generational hot dog king and he's the he's like the mister Rogers of Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: In Pittsburgh, in Detroit would be like the hot dog cities that would be most impressed if someone was the king of Like if somebody's like, I'm the hot dog King of Portland, I'm like, well, who gives a fuck?
Speaker 3: Well there is one though, there's there's just one of the free town. But yeah, no, Pittsburgh. It's this guy named Rick Seabeck who rocks. He makes like these really really cool PBS documentaries. So he was on stage with me.
Speaker 4: We were doing a talk back. He's like easily I think.
Speaker 3: Forty years older than me maybe, and he in conversation dropped in grand Rapids and I was like, that's weird. I kept talking, and then he was like, do you have anything you want to tell me about Grand raphids?
Speaker 4: Because he listens.
Speaker 2: To our massive and unprecedented penetration of every demographic has finally come back to bite us in the ass.
Speaker 3: You got the hot dog King, You got the hot dog King of Pittsburgh. You're unfucking stoppable. Yeah, and then he tried to corner me into confessing into murder in front of a crowd full of people who allegedly liked me.
Speaker 2: A lot of I just care about justice, Jamie, A lot of people just care about justice.
Speaker 4: No, they just want to see a woman hung out to dry innocent.
Speaker 2: This has been a good bit. I was going to open us with a bit about pedophiles, but this is a lot more fun.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, we can you know, we could always go back to that.
Speaker 2: It's been kind of a pedophile dense year for Behind the Bastards Jamie Oka mean to, but we've really wound up hitting them a lot speaking of people who aren't pedophiles in a way I can prove today we're going to be reading Marjorie Taylor Green's book.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there is an entire action about pedophiles in this book.
Speaker 2: FYI, I knew it would be relevant. It always somehow? Is it always? Somehow? Is Wait?
Speaker 3: So, Sophie, you have a signed copy of this book. Sure?
Speaker 2: Why don't you tell him that story? Sophie, how did you get a signed a fucking copy of Marjorie Taylor Green's book?
Speaker 1: I will say just to say, I don't know listeners if you if you don't listen to our other podcast, Kidaphne, you don't know that. Robert Garrison and I went to the r n C and it.
Speaker 4: Was weird, not for work, just as fans, right.
Speaker 1: Just just for the vibes. Yeah, And on a day where I was trying to get us access to things after I just been invited to buy the Heritage Foundation people to their social hour party that I got Robert into, which was fun.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 1: Garrison and I walk down a little bit to where Marjorie Taylor Green what's doing a book setting for her new book MTG. Yes, Jamie, it's called MTG.
Speaker 3: Okay, So she's trying to what is what is she? Is she trying to do an RBG thing? Is she trying to rebrand as a wrapper?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean the cover of the book. I'm going to turn my care I am off cameras today YouTube watchers because I had a bad time at the allergist, but I'm going to turn my camera on for Jamie and Roberts so you can see this cover of Oh I don't have my care Yeah, absolutely, hold on.
Speaker 2: God Yeah, great lighting too light, soph Yeah.
Speaker 1: The the overhead lighting that I have ad and makes.
Speaker 2: It look look ethereal like it like it's like it's a pillar that landed in the middle of a monk bunch of apes and like one hundred and fifty thousand, BC and I start beating each other to death in order to get access. It's wisdom just.
Speaker 1: To say, just to say, Malcolm, you can put this part up where it's covering my phone.
Speaker 2: So is the lady in silhouette on the front supposed to be Marjorie Taylor Green because that does not look like a body that is not quite a double.
Speaker 1: But yeah, anyways, I tried to get her to answer a question about education, and her people took away my phone as I was doing it. So that's is so so. But but I got this side copy of this book, which I thought, you know, I know a place where we could read that.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'm trying to think of, like what the most cursed signed copy I have? Against my will, I think that I have like a signed copy of a book that's like one of the doctors that allegedly killed Anna Nicole Smith.
Speaker 4: For some reason, I have his book and signed.
Speaker 1: That's a choice.
Speaker 4: How did I end up with.
Speaker 1: There? At this point in the R and C, I was like, you know what, fuck it, I'm going to get this book. I know, just like getting all the pamphlets for the Heritage Foundation. It's like, we can do stuff with that because people need to know what these people are saying, because they are poisoning our world.
Speaker 4: We can do hard things.
Speaker 3: I can say that just by looking at the cover, I can tell that you have never opened that book.
Speaker 1: I've opened it once to show a couple of our friends how cursed her signature is. Got yeah ah once again with about the old camera covering my face.
Speaker 4: Any heart punctuation.
Speaker 1: No, it's just like you can't.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, she made it out to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course she's a classy lady. Oh my god. How why wouldn't you think she would make it out to her Jesus, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 4: Reach for the stars.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't even worth it. She gave me a really shit answer on education where she was like aw school toys or defuned the Department of Education. All I haven't had original thought a day in my life.
Speaker 4: Replaced incorrect history books with her book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should replace some of the history books with MYO. I think specifically we should go for like Edward Gibbons rise and fall of Yeah, decline and fall of the Roman Empire. Just throw Marjorie Taylor Green's book in for like volume three of that ship.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but but the video, the video of me asking and then her people taking away my phone is quite funny. Anyway, this is a very curse book. The back of it instead of having like people who actually like her giving reviews. She just has what I'm guessing is her most notable enemies, where it's just the first review is, isn't she amazing? Joe Biden and all caps? This woman should be on a watch list. Not in Congress, Hillary Clinton, she must be expelled. Aoc MTG is a cause for trauma and fear among members of Congress. Nancy Pelosi just keeps it and then for some reason she goes. The last one is Whoopy Goldberg. I'm like, I didn't know that Whoopy Goldberg was up in that clout level, but I guess.
Speaker 3: I guess she kind of operates as like like an elected politician would. I don't remember electing WHOOPI Goldberg, but I'm fine with it.
Speaker 1: This woman gets to come and talk about talking over taking over the country and she's not behind bars. How does that work? Whoopy Goldberg?
Speaker 3: Wow, that's such an approach to like poll quotes too. It's very meg her to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's a real it's a real.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: That guy with the wine move I forgotten what's his name's name for a second there and forgotten what the fuck I was just listening to a review of that movie. What is it? It's damn it.
Speaker 4: Yes, sorry, I didn't just.
Speaker 2: Every living male actor today.
Speaker 1: And like normally i'd start at the beginning of a bullying but I just want to want one other interesting note is I've never seen this before, but her end notes instead of it being like, you know, like normal bibliography style end notes, where it's like tells you the name of a thing, it's just like and this is a print copy book. It's just like hyperlinks to articles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like she's read like she's reading a high school essay or something.
Speaker 1: It's like their show notes essentially. Yeah, it's just links to things. But I wonder but like me, like they're clickable, but it's like like but it's but it's but it's.
Speaker 3: Not like.
Speaker 4: Forever. Do you think she wrote it?
Speaker 2: Oh no, they never do. It's it's it's My guess is just based on the way things tend to work, she probably submitted an outline, or she may have. My guess is she dictated an outline in a conversation with somebody the publisher sent that person may have been a ghostwriter, or may have handed that off to a ghostwriter, and then she got to approve. Probably again verbally like she may have just had someone read it to because she's she's famous enough that they may have just had someone read it to her and occasionally she would suggest changes, or maybe she didn't read it at all and just approved it.
Speaker 3: That's my operating theory with the Millennia book. I don't think anyone in the whole family knows what it says.
Speaker 2: I think you probably it's probably a rare one of these where the author puts in more than about eight hours of actual work.
Speaker 1: Robert Will while I, while I get to the beginning here, I would like you to look up the publisher, which is Winning Publishing dot Com.
Speaker 2: Tell me fun Now that sounds like a real publisher.
Speaker 1: Give me, give me, give me any any.
Speaker 2: That sounds like it's not just a Peter theal cut out.
Speaker 1: Anyways, the book starts with a inscription from President Doctor J. Trump, because of course, well.
Speaker 3: I mean keep it in the family. So it's owned by Donald.
Speaker 2: By Donald Trump Junior and someone named Sergio Sergio Gore, which is what I would make.
Speaker 4: An Italian horror movie director.
Speaker 2: I would name a bad guy that in like one of the early Marvel movies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sa fashion stan As I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: Forty less than Oh, that is not a Surgio. Look at that man's face. Jesus Christ. I found his Twitter and I'm sorry. He's I'll pop my screen, My god, look at this. Look at this dude to be screen really fast. I'm working on it. Look, we're not we're not in the body shaming here thing. But like some names are just clearly the wrong name for a person, and this is one of them. This is just not this is not a proper Sergio. I'm sorry. Look at this. Look at that. You know that's a sea. Absolutely, that's that's a guy who was born and raised in Germany, had to leave in late nineteen forty five for some reason, moved to Argentina and started calling himself Sergio. That's the kind of Sergio that is.
Speaker 3: I was unbelievable because he's clearly committed to the conservative school of Twitter pictures for men. Yea, the yeah, the sunglasses out the window at an unflowed like the gen X selfie.
Speaker 4: It's just what he's he's well passed for.
Speaker 2: If you were doing a movie about like hidden like Nazis, vampires living underground, you could like, this is a guy who you could show that picture and then show a picture of the same guy in like an SS uniform in nineteen forty three, and that would be like the big moment. We're like, oh my god, it's the same guy. He's identical. You realize they've been vampires the whole time. That's how this man looks. That's Sergio Gore.
Speaker 4: He's got his air pods in he sure, wow, take them out for the picture.
Speaker 2: Bro, What are you doing? What is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Anyways? Marjorie Taylor Green has been one of the most ferce warriors.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, oh no.
Speaker 3: It up.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking at post you.
Speaker 1: Doom scroll, I'll read Marjorie tay This is a quote from former President Donald de Trump, which she does not include the former part in her book.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Marjorie Taylor Green has been one of the most fierce warriors in Congress for America First and it all and all it stands for. Despite the onslot of attacks from the Marxist Democrats and the fascists in the media, Marjorie refuses to back down and never stops fighting. She stands with the all caps people, not the politicians on all caps. Her America First credentials are forged in steel, and with fighters like her, we will make America great again. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: I just got really distracted by.
Speaker 2: The by Trump. I'm actually extremely angry by this because they've taken a quote from Galaxy Quest, which I would say is one of the chief accomplishments of our civilization.
Speaker 4: Is that movie, and of course he co opted it, and.
Speaker 2: Of course he co opted it. I'm livid.
Speaker 4: God, never give up, never surrender.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to move on for that.
Speaker 2: But anyways, no, no, no, let's let's just let's just go right on. Because we've looked into Sergio Gore. That's good to know. I think we have an understanding of who he is as a man.
Speaker 4: Thank to Sergio for making this possible.
Speaker 2: So I'm in the table of choosing to believe the song Hey Sergio by Street Light Man. Well, it was originally Thomas Kownacky with Catch twenty two, but you get you. It's been with a bunch of bands, but I'm choosing to believe it's about him, Paul. That song is gets more relevant every year. Jamie.
Speaker 5: It's a good song, it's a perfect it's just a wild The apex of sky as an art form.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: There's seventeen chapters. I'd like each of you to guess the closest you can to chapter titles.
Speaker 2: You know what I think we're gonna do first, Sophie is we're gonna pull to ads real quick, and then we'll come back and do that. Fair enough, we're back, Sophie. Let's let's go through those chapters.
Speaker 1: No, no, I want you to take a take a guess. What's one of the there's seventeen things.
Speaker 2: One of them's got to be about trans people, right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean probably, but there's not a direct title. Oh, I'm gonna I'm gonna guess it's Protect Child's Innocence.
Speaker 2: Protect, Protect Child's Innocence. Yeah, that's probably the trans one. There's gonna gotta be one on the border, protect us from I stop uh white genocide. I don't know what the fuck she'd title that.
Speaker 3: I tripped AOC in the lunch room and I do it again. That's that would be called no Green deal there were Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, the first the first section is called Blue Jeans and Big Dreams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, Blue Jeans and Big dream Okay, which kind.
Speaker 5: Of Lana del Rey coded I know, I thought a lot of a lot of the right is these days, a lot of like the yeah, including del Rey was always pretty problematic Jamie.
Speaker 2: That was what made her music.
Speaker 4: For you know, gotta tell me a fan of herst there's something at my head.
Speaker 1: Anyways, let's get started here. It starts with call me is No. Everyone has their favorite pair of blue jeans.
Speaker 4: We have.
Speaker 2: A single pair of blue jeans.
Speaker 1: You you haven't worn hard pants in like.
Speaker 2: If I know that's not true, I got I got hard pants made with my suit that I want.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 2: That is a couple of days I wore that a couple of days that the DNC and RAN I could.
Speaker 4: Someone to find hard pants for me for it just really.
Speaker 2: Anything that needs a belt to stay up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, hard pants.
Speaker 3: I just hope you know that you two are the only people that have ever said that.
Speaker 1: We've had a lot of conversations about this because it's actually one of Robert's like.
Speaker 2: I wear exclusively pajamas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's wearing pajamas right now.
Speaker 1: You know, you know how I always say I work hard so my dog is a better life. Robert works hard so he doesn't have to wear hard pants.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: It was a decision I made when some guys shot at me one time where I was like, I almost died in uncomfortable pants. I'm never doing that again.
Speaker 1: Anyways. Everyone has their favorite there. I'm not going to get through botes of this book, but I'm with her so far. We have our preferred brands and go to styles. You can wear them to school, a date night, a game, a party, a dance, or to go to work, whether you're changing the oil under a lifted truck on the job site or going to the office.
Speaker 2: Shit, you've never changed your own oil, Marginal, We don't even know whe Like.
Speaker 3: She's really painting a picture of her as like a Julia Roberts character.
Speaker 2: It's such a twenty years ago populism where it's like, I don't wear my blue jeans to a fancy dinner. You know you can tow You can even wear them to church. Man, the richest people in the world dressed like ship. Now it's fine, nobody nobody is a dick about this anymore.
Speaker 1: Some of us slide them on while standing out, balancing from one foot to the other. Others wiggle into them, lying on the bed, sucking in to zip up the zipper and button the waist lasting.
Speaker 2: I don't we're talking about that. You're not selling me on jeans, to be honest, that neither of those ways sound comfortable. Listen, what's easy to put on as a fucking pair of pajama pants?
Speaker 4: Robert, Yeah, seems like these pants are a little too hard.
Speaker 1: Blue jeans are a staple for all Americans at all times, Okay.
Speaker 2: Especially because I don't know, it's that's not the number one kind of pant that I see on like a job site. It's certainly not the number one kind of pant, like if you're, you know, working out in a farm. There's some places where blue jeans is the right thing to wear. But like it's success if it's super wet, to be agricultural.
Speaker 4: She does she have anything to say about? Like the cut? She get it like, okay, oh good, it keeps going. I was talking.
Speaker 1: And no matter who you are, that favorite pair of jeans fits just right and feels so good once you have them on, you are unstoppable. That's what it feels like to be an American. Unstoppable, or at least that's what used to feel like American.
Speaker 2: Darling, you know what makes you feel unstoppable is taking your friends ad her all uh, the finest pills the gas station provides truckers and then getting in a car and driving for thirty seven and a half hours. That makes you feel like a god by like the twenty four hour point. If you just keep taking the pills, man, you see through time, you realize that it's just an illusion. That like road train distance, all of this is fake and you can literally just pick a point in space and time and pull yourself through it. That's how I do.
Speaker 1: Really. I'm telling you about blue jeans because decades ago, when big corporations took their manufacturing overseas, those iconic blue jeans we wear began arriving from nearly every country but America with their labor transitions.
Speaker 5: Good transitions are to own blue jeans factories and offshore them.
Speaker 2: Who do they send their money to? Which political party?
Speaker 3: With their she said, they look comfortable, and she just described how hard they were to put on.
Speaker 4: I'm suck there. They suck, but that's what it feels like to be an American. It fucking sucks.
Speaker 1: With their cheaper labor costs, India Mexico, China and others could make them for so much less. This meant corporations selling American labels discovered they could make more money buying Denam manufactured overseas. This is boring. Uh, she's just talking about manufacturings about.
Speaker 2: Jeans a lot. I think this is I mean, the good news is nobody who likes her reads is going to read like this book is not. And none of these are generally made to be.
Speaker 4: Read, right, They're made to be on a table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you sell it and you get like part of how like you get bribed as a politician like Herrs. You come out with your book that this vanity Press then gets a bunch of different right wing organizations and think tanks to buy a shitload of copies of and you know no one needs to read it for it to get on the bestseller list, and you to make money, right, Like that's it's part of like how these people get paid.
Speaker 1: Pick a number between two and seventeen, fourteen, eleven. Well I'll start with fourteen and then we'll go back to eleven. I just having you picked chapter numbers.
Speaker 2: Oh I should have guessed that.
Speaker 1: Oh, but thirteen is so funny Okay, we'll come back to that, don't. No.
Speaker 4: Fourteen is impeachment, no.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Impeachment is a tool that founding fathers gave us to remove someone in government. This is like Wikipedia about.
Speaker 4: The beginning is yeah, chat gpt about impeachment.
Speaker 1: It's she's talking about how she tried. She wants to impeach Joe Biden. Biden is aiding and abetting the Mexican criminal cartel drug runners. Imagine the uproar. Three hundred people died daily in plane crashes. We've ground every airplane in America until we solve the problem and along our southern border. The crisis is allowed to continue because of the left's liberal ideology.
Speaker 2: She dying every day three hundred oh, three hundred, Okay, Okay, Well, I mean, here's the thing, Marjorie. The reason why three hundred people don't die every day in plane crashes is because the airline industry is incredibly heavily regulated and has been regulated for decades with this kind of obsessive focus on stopping people from dying and crashes. And if the deeper if the drug, if the illegal drug supply was instead a legal and regulated drug supply with extremely high standards for what could get through and high standards for who and when it was sold and all this kind of stuff, then probably a lot less people would die. For one thing, if you're buying your drugs from a government store that has strict rules about like what and how they can sell, you know you're not getting fucking any fentanyl in your shit, right. A bunch of ways to.
Speaker 1: Fix this, especially the blue ones. Look at the sickening results of people hooked on fennel, these drugs. In addition to the desks the drug addicts hooked on these potent animals look like zombies. I see them whenever I go to New York, Washington, DZ, Los Angeles, or any other Democrat run city. Thousands of days stuff of the consequences of legal drugs that flow over the boar of still the media typically doesn't say a word because they share Biden's political views.
Speaker 3: There's so much Yes, I can't, I'm still again. I'm just like she keeps getting me stuck. Early in the in the chapter where I just am like, why did she compare the like airlines to pharmaceuticals? Is there a sully of farm of drug dealers? Like could we find him, I don't. That's and the fact that there's only you know, people who do drugs in democratic cities just simply uh no, I mean.
Speaker 2: It's it's uh, it's part of It's like the wind shit got where, right, Like one of the reasons why we're having such an issue with fentanyl right now in Oregon is that fentanyl like got here later than it got to a lot of the rest of the country. Uh. And like the the fucking actual way in which the opiate epidemic spread had an impact on like how and when fentanyl hit different places like these are. I mean, the idea that like the epidemic of deaths due to the illegal use of opioids is a liberal city phenomenon is for all of Appalasia out of it, which, like, boy, that's supposed to be something jd Vance knows something about. But yeah, I love that he's I love that he's blaming his mom's drug addiction on fucking fentanyl being trafficked in when it's like your mom was stealing pills like as a nurse, right, Like she wasn't getting them from someone who smuggled them across the border.
Speaker 1: So true. Anyway, back to chapter eleven, which is titled right Versus Wrong, Right versus Wrong. For the first time in a long time, with Donald J. Trump, we had a man running for office that stood for what we believed in, who spoke like a regular person, questionable, and who championed America first policies, policies at the Republican Party had not stood for in years. This is the kind of leadership we need if we're going to fight the climate alarmists trying to use fear as a way of making money and taking over our country. She's incredible at bringing an issue into like an intro paragraph without like it making any sense.
Speaker 4: It really does feel like it's just like a randomize.
Speaker 3: She's got just two wheels that she spins, and she's like, Okay, jeans MANUF like Mexico Airlines fentanyl.
Speaker 4: Like it's just completely mad libs.
Speaker 1: Let me task you. This section is called a leg or a handout in the same right versus Wrong chapter, Let me task you, task you, not ask you which option does more for America. Government handouts are putting money back into our economy to fuel growth, produce more task revenue, and implore more and employee more, especially economically vulnerable people hard choice, right, I don't know, I take a handout. God, Okay, right about now, I feel like I should be given a handout for having to read this book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you were handed the book.
Speaker 4: So yeah.
Speaker 1: And as I was handed the book, my phone was taken out of my hand.
Speaker 4: Still very unchill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is unchill. You should have just started hitting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I wanted us to get into that Heritage Foundation party. So I was like trying to connot serr because the booth was right across and so yeah, because all they saw was a woman, a white woman with blonde hair and pigtails, and they were like, you're one of us. And then let me bring as many people as I could to their curse party, which is.
Speaker 4: Wow. It's weaponizing for good.
Speaker 2: Every night since the r n C, I've a I've drank my kretim in a Heritage Foundation cup, of which I have six six.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I stole a lot. Oh here as a couple too, I took a lot of those fucking things.
Speaker 1: Oh when you were at my house, I didn't show you my RNC hall. I stole a lot of things.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, why wasn't that just like out? I don't know why that wasn't just out and maybe even in the window.
Speaker 2: People people might mistake me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, I would have loved to seen that out.
Speaker 4: I would have felt very safe.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm looking at the MTG Goodreads page right now, and it's fine.
Speaker 1: It's brutal.
Speaker 4: It's brutal. I mean, you know good Reads. Not a fan of hers for sure.
Speaker 1: Are there any nice reviews?
Speaker 4: There are five? I can read some five star reviews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, read one, I'll and I'll respond doing my Marjorie Taylor Green invitation that I got good at after the R and C.
Speaker 6: Okay, here we go. MTG is one of the few America First Patriots in Congress. If we had more Republicans like MTG, we could finally read this country of these disgusting communists currently destroying it. If you are easily triggered, this book probably isn't for you. You should probably curl up in a safe space and leave and read Liz Cheney's garbage Book. But if you want to read about what a real patriot is doing, what you can do to help take back this country, then pick this book up and learn something.
Speaker 1: Eric Man, Look, I just want to say, I just want to say to Eric, thank you, thank you, Eric, thank you.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I'm not going to read lych Cheney's fucking I didn't even know she had a goddamn book. But Marjorie, I gotta say it sounds kind of desperate that you're like comparing yourself to her to pump your book up. Like, shoot, I can't believe I'm saying this to you, but like be more ambitious, you know, like shoot a little bit higher than fucking Liz Chading.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: In the chapter card titled the Mouthpiece of the Democrat Party, uh, there's a subsection called bright Spots and that's a good one. I don't want to make it seem like everyone in the media is terrible. Well, Fox News overall hasn't been a positive experience for me. For the most part, I've enjoyed going on Tucker Carlson, who had me on Fox Nation and Tucker Carlson tonight. Well, Fox is not one wanted to do much with me, which I've never understood. Tucker and a few others have cared enough to get their information on me straight. Unfortunately, even though Tucker Carlson was number one not just on Fox News but out of everyone. Fox News fired him. We all know Tucker will be back probably by the time this book is out.
Speaker 4: What a weird, What a weird.
Speaker 1: She's just like, Hey, by the way, I want to fuck Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 4: Like he's an elly. He's an ally.
Speaker 2: You could you could find a more desperate way to write a book, but you would have to work hard. And you know who also works hard, Sophie, Jamie.
Speaker 1: Is our sponsors, And I just want to say.
Speaker 2: Every day to fuck Tucker Carlson. That's their only goal. So help him out, you know, help everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, and to our sponsors, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's what Tucker is gonna be saying.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I feel like Tucker Carlson. Cums scabs, dry scabs.
Speaker 3: We've talked d scabs like a deck of cards.
Speaker 2: They make the sound, Jamie, if you've ever if you've ever put like a couple of coins in a plastic cup and then shaken them around, that's the sound that his cumscabs. Because they're they're hard and they're heavy, there's a lot of supper in them.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking they're actually.
Speaker 3: Like, Okay, if one of his cum scabs hit your head like it could really.
Speaker 2: Like especially if he was doing it at like the top of the Empire State building. Those could those could hit people on the ground with velocity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that would be brutal.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is good the subredd. It's been clamoring for cum scabs talk since we since Cody and I last talked about the cum of different elected leaders.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm here, Jamie. I have I have a one star good read review of this, which is just misleading title absolutely no mention of magic the gathering.
Speaker 1: Which is true.
Speaker 2: That's not bad. That's not bad. That's good. That's good. Okay.
Speaker 1: I think I know where I think I know why Whoopy Goldberg was on the back found I found it.
Speaker 2: Oh, they've hated her for a WHI while women on.
Speaker 1: The view, of course, attacked me in their typical nasty fashion almost weekly. I find it funny that people come up to me and say the most hateful things are usually white women, maybe ten years older than I am, typically still wearing a mask and sometimes towing a neatly dressed husband behind them.
Speaker 3: Now, why are you bringing a neatly dressed husband into this? You're like, she's like unlike my husband, who looks like shit all the time.
Speaker 1: To make a point, she goes, they call me horrible names, and I'll ask, always ask them you watch the view?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Sure enough, they pretty much all do well.
Speaker 3: We all have to go to the dentist at some point, so at some point you're gonna end up watching the view she takes.
Speaker 4: She makes it a point.
Speaker 1: I feel like she's like doing pr for herself, where she's like, please have me on your show. She's like, podcasts and radio shows have been better, and I've been on Real America's Boys, Charlie Kirk, Alex Jones, Donald Trump, Junior o A n N, News Max and others. But I would appear on more new shows as well, and maybe one day I will.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she's pitching herself to be on podcasts in the book.
Speaker 2: In the book wow, well wow. That again, that's desperate. I thought things were going better for her than that, because, like.
Speaker 4: Ochair expert.
Speaker 2: If I have heard, if I write another book, Jamie, the only thing in the afterward is going to be pleased. Do not invite me on a podcast.
Speaker 4: I think at some point you're just like, absolutely not, No.
Speaker 3: I want to I want to co publish a pamphlet and be like Dax, listen, all right, good lord.
Speaker 1: She has an entire chapter about called January sixth.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm great.
Speaker 1: She's mostly just talking about like her being a luck Okay, that's not interesting. The house chaper was a complete and utter disarray. At one point, the crowd had be gone banging on the door loudly, trying to push the door open. Finally, the military and police showed up, decked out in full equipment and armed with rifles. Boy, were we glad to see them. We're very grateful to have help to get to a safe location. Is she not okay? Okay, she's like oh. She literally downplays what happened, and then it's like, by the way, and then we were saved. Everything's fine, right.
Speaker 3: She glazes over everything and she's like, Okay, what can I do? Compliment the cops. That's like, that's her one, Yeah, that's her her.
Speaker 1: I later learned that the speaker of the house at the time, Nancy Belissi, had failed to secure the captain by not bringing in the National Guard, and the weeks leading up to January sixth, twenty twenty one even worse. She had her daughter, a filmmaker, there to capture the day's events. What a great coincidence. They just happened to be filming a documentary. Like that's that's like not what happened. But okay, yeah, yeah, uh sure enough. Only a few people breached the Capitol while most walked walked in through open doors, making one of the biggest mistakes of their lives.
Speaker 4: She calls it a mistake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but because they got in trouble, not because they were doing the wrong thing. They probably shook her hand. Oh how long is that chapter? I was like that, how like this?
Speaker 2: I'm surprised if any of them are more than about five hundred words right now. The chapters are really short.
Speaker 1: The chapters are really showing. The longest chapter is about the no Greed new Deal and about COVID bullshit. Okay, she ends. She ends this chapter saying this will not happen if I can prevent it. The events of januarys have been mischaracterized, with the Democrats and their mouthpiece in the media, a circus made of the proceedings, and these people cruelly treated.
Speaker 4: It must stop.
Speaker 1: It will stop, for we won't rest until these people get equal justice under the law. They will not be forgotten I will never forget. She just like change her stance. By the end of this chapter, she was like, Oh, it was a terrible day, but then we were saved from these people. Yes, but help these people, these good people.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think she read her own book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe they just had two options.
Speaker 4: It's like, choose this or this, and they just left buff in.
Speaker 1: Her section about COVID is really long, and I frank, you don't care.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm kind of curious, is it real or is it.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I've been linc interested in what misplaced metaphor.
Speaker 4: She opens the chapter with, Oh, yeah, let me see, COVID is like a box of chocolates.
Speaker 1: I understand the immense heartbreak and devastation of the COVID pandemic on multiple levels. No one escaped the pandemic without a few scars. Most people lost love, loved ones, and friends, or know someone who did. Many who died were older adults with underlying conditions, or people with risk factors like obesity. But if you were younger, healthy people, She's like, She's like, sorry, you guys died, but you were obese or old.
Speaker 4: And if you're young, and if you or young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, oh, it's gross.
Speaker 4: I mean, luckily no one has ever read this book.
Speaker 1: It's so this chapter so long for no reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's a reason for it, but I'm sure it's because the ghostwriter is personally angry about it.
Speaker 4: I've always wanted to ghost write a book. I think it would be fun.
Speaker 1: Talking about Fauci here I saw doctor Fautu fun. I followed doctor Fauci's advice he gave privately in his personal email, not his public hypocritical advice. I didn't wear a mask. None of my kids wore masks. Oh, I always forget she's pro created.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unfortunately most.
Speaker 1: People I didn't wear a mask unless it was forced in public or to fly on an airplane. We knew masks didn't work, were filthy, forced you to breathe in your carbon dioxide and decrease the amount of oxiden in your bloodstream. Many of us felt wearing a mask was like wearing a muzzle. She has so many things sort uh sourced as at the section to.
Speaker 2: Check the sourcing that people don't like to have things on their faces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to check.
Speaker 4: I just want to check her shirts from Mad Max like this.
Speaker 1: I'm checking her end notes to see what which which hyperlinks she's referring to here, one of which is Newsweek, uh, with an article titled fask she says, masks it's not really effective. And the next one is from the Healthy American dot org slash masks don't work. I'm sure the Healthy American dot org is a very unhinged website.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's bleak.
Speaker 1: The Healthy American dot org slash okay, kinds of shit.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm checking to see if it can give me any advice on what kind of bleach I need to be drinking though.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I was always care like, can you just like suck on one of the pens? Or will that not be entirely effective? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know, so Jamie. I you know, I was raised by a mix of like hippies and libertarians. So I've just been fifty to fifty in bleach and apple cider vinegar. Oh okay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, if one doesn't work, I'm on the Healthy American dot com and it's just this.
Speaker 2: Do or dot org.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I tried dot org, but it's it is not working for me.
Speaker 4: I'm on huge domains dot com. This domain is a sale for sixty one.
Speaker 2: Hundred not straight up not loading.
Speaker 1: Ehealthy American dot org. I'm looking masks dash, don't dash work mask slash, don't slash work No, no, no, no apostrophe.
Speaker 2: Oh okay no no. It tries to take me to a landing page that is nothing.
Speaker 3: I would imagine how many do you think? Yeah, now I'm on fucking go daddy.
Speaker 4: There, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't be on go daddy. So many of these checks the wayback machine, Yeah, pulling out all the stops. The Internet archives down right now because it got attacked by I think it's Russians pretending to be pro Palestine activists. But Jesus Christ say, why, well, because the the justification of the guy and the claiming to be the hacker in his like telegram was like, well, America owns this. It's like no, not like a way that implicates the military industrial complex and the Internet Archive. Friends, that is not an accurate statement.
Speaker 4: That's truly what funds up.
Speaker 2: I think it's just a I think it's it's.
Speaker 1: Uh just a fake website.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, the Internet Archive is real. But yeah, I cannot find this thing on the Internet. Yea on the way back machine. So I don't know what the fir is going on with this.
Speaker 3: I would be really curious if because I was really surprised when I was writing my book. How like if you want your book fact checks, you have to pay someone out of.
Speaker 4: Your own money to do it, like they're not checking?
Speaker 2: Does exist?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I paused. I just found out Liam Payne from One Direction just died what he fell down in a woe from a third floor of a hotel in Buenos Aires. What this is good? We've we've really derailed from.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just bring today to a close. Yeah, we have to figure out what is a problem going on where I am.
Speaker 1: Too, Liam Pain don't read this book, don't buy this book. Yeah, obviously.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's what will be revisiting this one. But you all got forty five minutes or so of entertainment, And what more can you really hope for? Is there mortal life? Not as far as we hear it, whose jobs are reliant upon being able to entertain you? In a forty five minute podcast and per the end of this.
Speaker 1: Book, Marjorie Taylor Green makes clear yet again that she cannot be trusted Liz Chaney.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, really really attacking the core demo of people who think Liz Cheney is a writer. I don't know. I don't know why she keeps doing this. I was unaware that Liz had written a book.
Speaker 3: This is really just yeah, this is how the last forty five minutes is how I learned any of these books ever exist?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I very few things have been worse for like the written word, than the idea that like every single politician in public life has to have a book, and they're increasingly like coalescing with like the grind set, influencer business management, sort of like guru books. Like there are whole people who who read because they have to like performatively like a book every week or something. But every book they read is either like the forty five Minute Body or fucking Marjorie Taylor Green's book or Peter Thiel's Management Advice or some shit.
Speaker 4: How do I just a forty five minute Body, Well, you take that.
Speaker 2: You take the four hour Body, Jamie, and you just fucking compact that shit. Right, you get a really good editor, you cut that word count down by seventy five percent, and you're good to go.
Speaker 3: Take out all the genes, metaphors, and you're out all the forty five minutes. Good lord, Well, it sounds worse than a YouTuber's memoir.
Speaker 4: And that's really saying something.
Speaker 2: Yep, speaking of worse than a YouTuber's memoir. Your book is not It's good, no book. I had to it, but.
Speaker 4: I'm neither.
Speaker 3: I'm not a YouTuber and it's not a memoir. It's about hot dogs. It's called Raw Dog. It is out in hardcover now, it'll be out in paperback next year. And listen to sixteenth minute on cool Zone Media for Crying out Loud. Sophie and Robert and I have been working on it for the last oh but six months. Your time a flat circle where we talk to the internet's main characters of the day and see how.
Speaker 4: They're doing it varies. Yay, all right, it's got very dark, very fast.
Speaker 1: Behind the Bastards is a production of cool Zone Media. For more from cool Zone Media, visit our website cool Zonemedia dot com, or check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. Behind the Bastards is now available on YouTube. New episodisodes every Wednesday, and Friday. Subscribe to our channel YouTube dot com slash at Behind the Bastards