Speaker 1: Now are you in the NFLPA. Have you heard anything about this season? Possibly you know, cutting short and going right into the playoffs, because I've heard a couple rumors about that. I'm anxious to hear what that phone call happens. After that phone happens this evening. Are you gonna be on that call?
Speaker 2: There's a phone call this evening.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what we I thought a long time ago, when I would see like THEO or Chrystalia do their own podcast, I would sit there and I'd be I'd be like, that could fucking do that? This is no problem. That's like looks like an absolute blast. And now I'm like kind. I was driving my truck over here, and I was like, you know what, I got some I got some butterflies in this thing. I got some couple of little flutters going on all right. They were caterpillars last week when I said I'd do it, and then slowly but surely, over the weekend they cocooned up. And now here we are on a Tuesday, and we got some fucking flutters in here right now. But I'm excited I got them. I got my emotional support team, Garrett here Josh Alex Jackie Boy, don't think I didn't forget about you still walking a mustache for what fucking writes boys. I was. I've had a lot of things go down the last couple of weeks I had, I've had a little bit of an emotional rollercoaster. Jerry's been out, he's been a bit out lately. He's been doing to stang because the game, the Indianapolis game, fucking that thing. Watching the Boys do what they did just overwhelmed me. It was overwhelming. It was it was just a strong, strong situation. And I'll get into that all of that because, as usually the point where Will slows me down and says, hey, we got to do the intro in the podcast. So I will now welcome to Bus with the Boys. Ah, my name is Tailor Lawan. I'm not accompanied by Will Compton today. We'll get in that once this intro is over. Brought to you by Barstool Sports. We were happy to have you, but we're also happy that you guys bought in to the weeks, uh, to Cyber Monday, to whatever the Friday thing is, Black Friday, and uh, just the overwhelming support has been It's been crazy it's been amazing. You guys have been much more than will and I ever expected this to be. Not even too years into this whole entire thing, it's it's pretty unbelievable. But keep subscribing, keep ringing five stars, and it's word of mouth. Baby, It's like you guys are following us and that's good. But your but unless your buddy's looking over your shoulder twenty four to seven, they're not gonna they're not gonna know about bust want the boys. It's tier three cats you see on the explore page. Keep throwing those likes, keep subscribing, keep rating five stars. We need that right because we're just gonna keep on scaling this fucking ladder hold hold like fucking Holland dude, we're getting up that motherfucker. So we appreciate you, and don't think we're gonna call some of you guys today. It's gonna be amazing hopefully if you pick up. I literally said that we're like the cable guy man between three and five and those are those are really fucking good numbers for a cable guy. After I d I tell you what, boy got a car accident last night, so I was a little banged up, and I find that's when I sent that tweet out, so you know I've I looked at it. I was like, man, three to five is a lot, a big stretch, but really it's not. You got the refrigeration guy going out to your house. It's fucking two to six, two to eight type of situation. You're eating dinner, you' putting you kids to sleeping, the guy's ringing the doorbelt's coming to work on your shit. We're not gonna do that here, but as always, we're really happy to have you here on busting with the boys. Getting back to where I was at before the intro. The pre intro before the intro was Indianapolis Colts Tennessee Titans. And I know this thing always plays, which is a Tuesday right now, so it's been two days since the game, and this will play on what Monday. So we'll be in December, baby, we'll be. That's the last month of the year, which twenty twenty ups and downs for a lot of people. I like to say more ups and downs, but it's probably a fifty to fifty, like a fifty one to forty nine type of situation. Well, one thing that's been a lot of ups to Tennessee Titans, man, and it was really cool to see the kind of the progression. And as always Derek in November and December for whatever reason. Man, I'm not a running back. I don't know how to run the fucking ball. And Rabel will probably kill me for even talking about the situation the way I'm about to talk about it, because I know how to play left tackle, and that's that's the only thing I know how to do, is to play left tackle. But when you watch the Tennessee Titans play the Colts two weeks ago, and yeah, I got my Twitter out. I'm tweeting because I want you know I'm supporting the boys, right, I'm being the number one fan I can possibly be. But when I'm watching this whole thing, and you know there's a special team stuff, things aren't looking as sharp as you like them to and they end up losing the way they did and then a week later come out and beat the Ravens when you saw on the fifty yard line. For the record, we have done that. We I'm on the team still for the last four years, we have done that. We have lily gone to the fifty yard line and broke it down on away games. We've done that. We do that's our own home game. And then Hardball's puffing his chest out. I get it. I can understand why it's disrespectful, and it is a little disrespectful. It is. I kind of like it. I think it's a sassy little fucking thing to do. And yeah, I think four years ago and we've been fucking nine and seven for god knows how long we've been nine and seven for fucking ever. That's like our stamped wats the Tennessee Times are gonna be this year nine and seven. They're gonna be one above five hundred. They're gonna be okay at best. And you know, to have that kind of attitude, that's that's I like that. I like a little piss and vinegar on the team. And you can see it. You can see it with the team and it's awesome. Malcolm Butler, dude, Malcolm Butler a j And then Rabel, let me tell you something about Mike Rabel, Dude, let me just fucking lay this piece of work down, all right. This man he might have just pretended like that it's nothing. He had a like he was six to midnight, dude. He fucking when he saw another coach walk up to his players, Rabel fucking took a deep breath. He went, it's fucking time, and he walked his ass out there. And the the most rabel, most alpha male thing Rabel could do. Rabel hardly even looked at is it John? Which which hardball? Is it John?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 3: Guy?
Speaker 1: Keep fucking that up, dude. He doesn't even look. He's looking at the Rev. John Teer, He's looking at the ref. It's like, just go coach the game. And he kind of like side eyes him. Just just go coach the game, and it's disrespectful. Just go coach the game, you know, just go coach Rabel. You know the way Rabel fucking did that, the way Malcolm Butler got in his face, the way with the way A. J. Brown was there smiling with his beautiful white teeth. That guy has. He told me he doesn't have veniers. It's a fucking line. I don't believe you for one second. Aj. You absolutely have ven ears. Just oh my god. And then for the guys to go out put on a dominating run game performance. I don't think there was I think there was a sack. There was a one or two sacks, but the protection for the most part was really good. The defense played well. They played really good. And then a couple of things. You know, the niggas always talk about the niggas the positives, right, So like the team overall played very well in that game with the Ravens. Then you know, ty Sumbrello, rip to the boy. You hate to see another guy go down, and we'll get in there. We'll get into David Leean a little bit. That guy, the way he fucking the way he fucking took care of business was unbelievable. Ty Sonbrella goes down, That's that's a heartbreaker, man, because he worked his ass off. It's it's tough to see that. I feel not only for him, I feel bad for the rest of the offensive line, because it's tough, dude. When you let I had I had an absolute swing door around me my first couple of years with my guards. Quentin Spain came in. He and I were together for three years or so, but that first two years it was a it was an absolute like uh, like a buffet, like I was getting a little bit of this, a little bit of that. I looked at the desserts a little bit. But you know, my sweet I can do it. But overall, I had like five or six different guards in my first two years. It's a fucking lot to get the chemistry down, and I think that's you know, it's a it's fucking it's a lot. It's a lot to work on. And to watch Tiger down was tough. I'm not sure what his injury was. I'm not gonna make the mistake of fucking bringing that up again because I actually got a text from Rabel when I brought up Corey Davis's turf toe, which over all, there it is again. You just did it one more time. Fuck Pall. I got a text about that. But I brought up Kurt corydavis turf to a third time and Rabel fucking what do you do? Uh uh Mike Rabel text message and he's like, well, I can't wait to show this. That's that's positive for because of that, because of COVID, we didn't have OTAs, couldn't show that at a team meeting save myself fucking some some red cheeks. You know. Also, Jayon Brown goes down. You see what happened at Jayon Man, the poor bastard. Jay On is one of the most lovable, likable people you'll ever you'll ever see be around. Ever. The guy is just He's a smiley, happy like kind of just a little everywhere guy. He's unbelievable. And to see him go down on that kind of pain Tailor and my wife absolutely loves Jayon, And I know some of your thinking, it's not like that. She just likes him. All right, they're friends, They've talked, they have a good rapport. You know what, anything else that happened, I don't know. I trust to both of them, you know, good boy and my girl. So it was tough to see those guys go down. But then so you beat Baltimore. After you beat Baltimore with that performance, aj Brown fucking hulking cats on his fucking little like what it's like third and seven catches a slant would have got stopped. Short bes smode best moode punch in the face and then takes a lobacker. Yes, I know, queen, if we ever played together, or if you ever hear this, Yes, you were up high. That's how the situation goes. You weren't low. You were trying to get over to save it, and but you know what, AJ kept those fucking legs absolutely turning. It was impressive. Corey Davis as always one of the most underrated guys of the season. I think we can all agree on us. Corey Davis, guy's not talked about enough. His fifth year option wasn't picked up. You know, he was frustrated about that, the passing of his brother the last two weeks, like and the dude puts up on the last three games, two one hundred dard games. Did he have a hundred ards this pass game? I don't think he did. I think he had a little less because he had a nice catch against the Colts. But I digress.
Speaker 2: Was that nothing?
Speaker 1: I'm oh, you're looking at up? Okay, Yeah, Corey Davis is very underrated and Queen, you know what, Hey, A you got stood up my guy and you fucking backpedaled in that goddamn en zone. That's that's what happens. I've been decleted before, I've been I've I've been got before. That was a situation where you Marlon Humphries, Peters, Patrick Peters, what's his name, Peters, Marcus Peters, And I know he's a shit talker, So he's probably gonna season get mad at me. Listen, my dude, it happens, right, I give up sacks, TFLs. Shit doesn't look good sometimes, you guys didn't look good right there for that kind of winning performance by the Titans, and then for Rabel. Right, so he's already big times harball once Rabel's already baked. Timed him with the fucking the side eye. He handled the situation great. I think I really think he did. I think it was hilarious. I'm all about a little running that edge, a little bit about is he being disrespectful is he not? I think rab Will handled that first part right. Then the fucking steak in the heart. He walks up and goes to shake his hand. Rabel knows Rabel knew thirty yards away when he was jogging to John this mother, this dude's definitely not shaking my hand. I'm there, and after this, I know for a fact, I'll never play for the Ravens that I am looking at. Hey, listen, I'm not trying to be disrespectful. You a great football team. Rabel walking over, and I feel like Rabel is walking towards him with his hand ascended as far as he possibly can, shoulders coming out of the socket, like he knows he's going to come in. He doesn't, but that's how I felt Rabel was doing it. He walks over and extends his arm as far as he fucking can. In my mind, and John goes, I'm good things or whatever. Rewind it. I want to try to make out exactly what he said. He's wearing a mask because he's fallowing COVID protocols. Fuck, that's it. That's a negative COVID. That's a negative situation of COVID. Look at that Rabel after he extends the arm, his arm is this long. He sees John doing a you can tell it's not a yes, it's not a no. He's not really shaking his head. So you see him bring it in. You see him bring his arm in like this, like he's going to grab his six shooter like he's in a wild western fucking movie, right, and he's about to But instead of doing that, he leans in like oh, he leans in like this, dude, this close me and the mic Harball. Rabel, this is not six feet Probably could get fined for that, right COVID. Huh leans in like this, and hey, I don't even know what the words were. It was probably like go fuck yourself, okay, and that out of there. That's probably it. It was lean in, go fuck yourself, all right, w and Rabel left. Dude, Now, if we lost that game, that shit, you know, Harball would have came out the hand and probably gave him the fucking the Donald Trump poll, like, hey, fucking come here, don't ever disrespect to me again. That's probably what he fucking would have done, right. It worked out in Rabel's favor. It was, it was, And I played for the Titans, so I love it. If I'm a Ravens fan, I fucking hate the Titans. And I don't know a lot about this that the Raven's history of the Titans history. I know Eddie George gets on his rampages about that once in a while. I didn't really watch footballrowing up, and I know there's a lot of history there. And now the rivalry is back, right. I don't know how you do that. When they're in the AFC North and when the FC South. It's literally two different degrees like like that, like a compass. We're literally in the opposite spectrums. Boom, we're like that, but it's back. It's fucking back right now, and the fucking the arm to the pistol to the w Vrabel out of there, dude. It could not have worked better. It cannot. I just Rabel went home and probably put the same fucking video on YouTube and just did horrible things to himself. I'm just saying, dude, I fucking love Mike Rabel, dude, and I love the ship he does. And I'm gonna get in trouble for this.
Speaker 4: I feel like, what's how quick he does the about face as soon as he realized though we're not shaking hands, oh yeah, and then the prideful next two steps are the greatest moment.
Speaker 1: Just like dude, Like he literally went to the chiropractor. Hey, hardball Vanks for the chiropractic work. I'm out of here, dude, as a as a player watching the game. As an individual, Let's say I'm not with the Titans here, fucking that. I don't know what this is, but this is me getting out of the Titans. I'm out of the Titans now, fucking I'm watching this. That's just shit, right, and there's gonna be like five years from now, I don't know. Hopefully I'm never lose the Ravens again. But ten in years now, we're in the distant future. How far away? And it's twenty and thirty six, COVID is still rampaging. Joe Biden's the president, and fucking the Ravens win, and then then fucking h Harball does it to rap. That shit's funny too, and now it's double funny. Right now, we're double funny. Back and forth that shit. I love, dude, I fucking love I love the aggression. I love the back and forth. I hate that we lost jay On, I hate that we lost tie, but you know what, it was a good team win and it was beautiful and I think John Robinson has done a great job with this team. And you know what, you some of you were like, he knows exactly what he's talking about. He plays football. I have no fucking idea what I'm talking about. I need you to know that. So when you're getting my little like my cerebellum, my my brain shots into your ear, they probably don't mean anything, right, It's probably a fugaza, you know what I'm saying. It's a fairy dust type of deal. Whatever. And this is just one This is one man's humble opinion. And you know what, I have a bus. I have a bus with three tiers of people and they're fucking following baby. You know what. I love it because you guys crush it. See we're full circle. It's kind of nice as small pause, which would probably pause for an ad right here, knock.
Speaker 3: Knock, who's there?
Speaker 1: My balls?
Speaker 3: Shout out Manscape, no free shoutouts. Are you looking for the ultimate stocking stuffer for this holiday season? Look no further because our sponsors, Manscaped have the tools to make you win this year's stocking stuffer or white elephant competition. Manscaped is the only brand dedicated to blow the waist grooming and hygiene products and great news. They just release their products across Europe, Canada and Australia. We do have fans in those locations. In those locations, shout out to you guys. Manscaped is now international. I am absolutely obsessed with Manscaped. I'm so obsessed with man escaped that oh man, I was just gonna say it on here, but I don't want to ruin I don't want to ruin the Christmas I got Manscaped for Christmas presents. Nobody knows who's getting them, so hopefully I'll ruin that surprise. But they have changed the way I take care of my balls so much so that I want other people to be doing the same. My fiance she loves the smell the Manscaped cream, so I put it everywhere like it is. Manscaped is unbelievable. A few of their products are prime stocking stuffers this season, a couple of those being the Crop Preserver ball deodorant. The name speaks for itself. Crop Reviver ball toner, a spray on toner that will give your balls a little slice of heaven with a little alo Vera and hazel extracts. The Crop Cleanser, which is a body wash, a full body wash that you can also use on your hair as well. The fellows you love that two in one deal. The Crop mop ball wipes. You never know when an opportunity strike, so you should always be prepared. The foot dust or foot deodorantnomenal that is a big one in my feet sweat, so I need it. Designed to keep the stinkiest feet smelling fresh. This year's two point zero, which is a luxury four piece nail kit, the weed Whacker Nose and ear hair Trimmer, which provides proprietary skin safe technology to get rid of those nasty nosehairs. And let's also not forget about the best trimmer for your butt, balls and body, the lot More three point zero. This trimmer offers a replaceable ceramic blade with advanced skin safe technology which helps reduce grooming accidents. These formulations are all vegan, cruelty free, die free, sulfate free, and parabin free, so you know these products are legit. Get twenty percent off and free shipping at manscape dot com with the code Busting. Whether this is for your partner, your dad, brother, friend, anyone, get them something that will actually be useful and that they will love using, and it's almost sure to get a laugh as well. Get twenty percent off and free shipping at manscape dot com with code butt and be the ballsiest gift giver this year with Manscape Shout out the Boys of Manscape. Back to the episode, It's kind of nice.
Speaker 1: I missed the shit out of Will, and I'll get I'll get into Will and then we'll go. Now we've literally tarantinoed this thing again, where we've done that before, and then the intro and then the culture. Wait how about the Ravens, And then we'll get back into the colts because I there's a shit about this team that as an individual who's been in twenty fourteen, the growth, the love, I am obsessed with it. But it is kind of nice. Without will here to fucking rein me in, I can kind of just do whatever I want right It's I'm blazing saddles right now, dude, I'm kind of just riding bear back and we're hoping to God it's gonna work out. Who knows but Compton. Yeah. And also it's been a little bit of a theme. I don't know if you've seen COVID, cod CO COVID. It's been in my shit. This whole fucking thing's been in my uh my podcast. Shit is the COVID situation. And part of the part of the COVID situation is NFL is. Dude, it's tightening shit down. Your boy's on ir nether silver lining of COVID right we're keeping score. I think that's two to one. Another silver lining of COVID. I'm on ir all right now. It does it's bode woll for my career. We'll see. But one thing a Boswell for is I can do the podcast. Me and Will cannot be in the same room according to the new COVID rules. And it's crazy and I I got to read the fine print because they sent a document. There wasn't any picture, so your boy didn't read much. But my agent called me and he told me a lot about it. Basically, with the new rules, that's happening is they're putting, they're doing their best. I know there's there's probably there's a call tonight with the NFLPA, which they'll probably fuck up. And I don't feel bad saying that because they're a PA. Sucks, but they'll probably suck it up because they're talking about I don't know if the season is getting shut down early. I don't know if that's happening, if they're gonna go to playoffs. There's some shit going down. I'm not a part of that call because I'm not in the I'm not a representative or whatever. But Will is like a third alternate. He is, He's going to be on that call. So I'll know more about that tonight and you'll know more about that. Uh. Two weeks from now, and but on this, in this new COVID protocol is one of the things is that you can't be basically, you can't be seen outside anymore. Like like it says a bunch of shit, but you can't really be seen outside anymore. You can't like me and Will, can't hang out for Thanksgiving. They're saying, hey, don't have anybody, don't have anyone come to your house, don't even have family members come into town. And I know, I get it. I know there's the fucking you. Slytherin's out there, dude, Uh, just fucking snaking around thinking to yourself, Well, you guys are paid. You guys are paying millions of dollars, and you guys shouldn't complain. Stop it right there. Let me just fucking stop you right there, because we're gonna complain, all right. We're just gonna do it, all right. I'd don't give a shit if I make sixty thousand dollars or six million dollars. The Tians do an amazing job. And this is a good job by Rabel because Rabel, yeah, we have a PR team. They fucking tell us how to do shit. Rabel sits in front of these team means, and he says, this is how we're gonna handle this shit as a team. You don't hear the Titans really bitching about shit, right they are. Let me just tell you right now, they're in the locker room complaining, I promise, but they're doing it Kepa in house, which is a really good job. Now, other teams screwring around. Not gonna say name. Steelers are upset about shit, right because now the Steelers have had a bad fucking break all year. So I understand why dudes are mad. And I follow Eric Ebron, who has been an absolute fucking bouncing ball in the League of Talent, who was drafted one one pick before me. Fuck you Eric in a nice way. I actually respect the shit of you. So Will is not able to come to the podcast with the boy, and I missed the fuck out of him, honestly, and I fucking I was talking. I just miss him, right. I just want to put my big hands around him, grab them, maybe give them a pre couple of birthday spankins, all right, no pause, beautiful teeth, And I just I think about, man, I would the rapport we have right the back and forth? Hey, oh jump up, and shout that's fucking it, right if you think about if you think about the fucking opening scene of wedding crashers and Vincevaan's doing this, and we lost a lot of good guys out there playing for the Yankees. Yeah, I had a trays and unruly fans. I don't want to talk about it that kind of shit. That's the back and forth that I love with Will. I miss him, I love him, and I wish he was here. But fuck man, I'm proud of the boy. I'm really fucking proud of him because I think Will's been trying not to play in the NFL for the last three years. And let me tell you why. Will goes to the Redskins undrafted cat, right dude, He's a real fucking who's the cat for the linebacker we talked about forever for the Steelers. Robert Splaine. God, hey, I fucking blow the guy for ten minutes and a pog I can't remember his name the next week see two. He was a real Robert Splain getting in there, dude, just fucking luve football, loved football, dude, and he was all about fucking the Redskins right up. Oops, don't mean to take the lead of content, but that wasn't Oops. He was all about the Washington football fucking live for it, died for it, breathe for a meta's damn fiance there, all right, which her and I have actually established a better relationship last couple days. We'll get to that maybe if there's time, because I'm starting to realize that this fucking motor mouth over here is getting a little much. Jesus, we're twenty two minutes in. I got worried on this pod. Am I gonna make it even fifteen minutes? Well, looks like we've answered the question. Will plays for the Washington football team, loves it, lives it, breathe it is a special team's captain. Like that's a huge accomplishment, especially the kind of guy Will was. It really shows a lot about him and who he is as a person. You know, it just says a lot. Comes to the Titans on a minimum deal, plays kind of plays, doesn't play whatever. He and I became really good friends with him, Me and him and Mike Campernaro. My camp might kind of fizzle and me and Will kind of skyrocket, and He's like, I'm kind of I think I'm done. I don't know if I want to play again. I just want to go out my terms. So the next year rolls around, he's like, I don't know what I'm gonna do, what's going on, and ends up playing for the Raiders. As you all know, this year like not even a fucking chance.
Speaker 3: In my mind.
Speaker 1: We literally talked on the phone two weeks before he got time to the Titans, and I was like, dude, to be so sick, could you played for the Titans. There's zero fucking chance of that happening. Well, when you know it, twenty twenty silver linings, right, somehow Covid made this happening. That's three to one. Will is now on the Titans, and it's it's unbelievable. And so Will plays. We you know, I say week five and I guess it was week seven, but it was game five for us. You boy, we already know the fucking the thing. I tore my cel and it's like whatever, you know, fucking it's gonna work out, and Will Will's but Will's on the fucking active roster. He's making good money this year. He's dude, his ship is sailing in the damn wind, dude, he's just living the dream, fucking sailing on a boat. Calm waters, dude, but a nice breeze the boy. You know, I think, Jackie, do you remember when he got cut? Because we were we in Florida when he got cut, or was like right before we're in Florida. Is a day after my surgery. Jack that's great fucking work, dude. You look like the burglar from home alone, so we fucking not to compliment. I think, I don't know. If you're the tall one of the thicker one, you're probably the taller one without the hair. Nope, you gotta be a thick one. He worth the beating. Will gets cut, goes to the practice squad. Now, egos are hurt. However, there's a deal here, right, there's a good deal because we'll still going to make all that money from this year. But then there's the practice squad money that you know where we'll call it change compared to what it was. And I know I just talked to you haters out there about the whole complaining thing. Don't complain millions. It's changed compared to the other situation. Now, all right, silver linings everywhere, Poor Jayon, I hate it for him. I love him to death. But what happens Will gets called back up to the active roster. Now, I don't know how the situation works. I haven't been in it, and I really hope I'm never not knock on wood. I don't know what the situation is about, how you on a weekly basis, up, down, through and around, how you get back on the active roster. How many weeks it takes for you to have a whole new contract. But this is called you know, you go to dairy queen, you dip the cones. This is not one, but this is a double dip for Will, all right, And I asked him, and that's a big that's a big deal for him from a financial standpoint, And I'm really really happy for him because and it's not the Titans fault, right, Like situations that they couldn't see in the future happened to them, right, We're we're reaching for shit that we don't fucking see, right, And he's fucking he Now he made his money, he went practice squad change and now he's getting reactivated making half of the money that he like, half of that other contract. So the boys almost doubling his money for the year. And I am like super happy for him. I don't know what is going on with his life. The next year. He always says last three Like I said, least three years, I'm done. I'm done. I'm done. The boy's gonna play fifteen years probably, you know what I'm saying. He's gonna have a fucking can. I gonna do it one more, you know, the one of those situations he'll look into the distance while I was nineteen seventy, say one of those deals and he'll fucking play. Because the guy's a legend and I love him to death. But you know pros and cons. Right now, boy can't send it because COVID and so that's three to two, and I hate it. I hate that it's not here. But it is a huge positive that I'm not just gonna get interrupted sometimes, you know, or be told to be put back on try because I got the reins. I'm running the show. And that's where we go back to the Indianapolis Colts. But before we go back to the Indianapolis Cults, let's listen to one of our sponsors, because you guys listen enough for us to get those chang chin.
Speaker 3: This episode of Bustle with the Boys is brought to you by Acorns. You do not have to be rich to start investing with Acorns. Anyone can save and invest in the background of life. I am a huge fan of Acorns and all of their product features. They They have methods and strategies that help you grow your money, take control of your money, and invest in your future. Acorns is the leading savings an investing app in the country. They've helped over eight million people save and invest in their future and then their background of life. Get started in under five minutes by downloading Acorns from your app store or visiting acorns dot com slash busting. What happens is you automatically invest spare change from everyday purchases like coffee, gas, game tickets, anything. It rounds up to the next dollar and takes that change and invests in your future. Set easy recurring investments so you don't have to even think about it, no expertise required Acorns. Acorns's diversified portfolios are designed by experts to help you maximize growth potential and weather market ups and downs, so the ebbs and flows of the market. They help you maximize that growth potential. Get a heavy metal debit card that saves and invests for you instead of putting you into debt Earn bonus investments from three hundred and fifty plus brands, or find a job right inside of the app and invest in your kids with Acorns Early Phenomenal Little program, phenomenal little product Future Join over eight million people plus investors like a Rod the Rock, Dwayne Johnson, CNBC, and many many more. Help your money grow invest in your future. Visit acorns dot com slash busting to claim your five dollars bonus when you sign up. It takes under three minutes to start investing and saving in your future in the background of life. Take advantage folks acorns dot com slash busting.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was a lovely sponsor. So listen, we got over the Ravens thing. I hope if you're a Ravens fan you haven't hung up just yet. Okay, and I I fucking I know, dude. I let me just you know.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: We're following the bouncing ball as it goes. This is You're welcome to my brain right because I'm just speaking. This is what's up here, and it just it did instead of getting translated organized and this is the organize. It just goes like this way, it goes a different and it comes out that way. So we're not very organized right now, but we're getting it done. Josh boy, I'm gonna give you the jazz snaps, dude, because the videos that you're putting together right now, you're not only snipping you're not snipping Titans fans giggle box, but you're also snipping other people's giggle boxes. All right. I don't know if I don't know if I want to stay on the fucking hill of giggle box. But you've done a great job of putting the faces and the mouse moving and the star And I know Will had a goddamn boner of the Star Wars thing. Did he tell you to do that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, yes, I love that. It was a hard persent, your idea. No, the scene was Garrett's idea, So shot Garrett jazz snaps. Nope, we're doing jazz STAPs today. We're switching up because I have the rans. That's nice. I kind of like that, though we might have to live on that. Well, only when Will's not here we'll supposed to do it. Fuck himdude, We're not doing it right. We all have inside jokes now, and you guys are in on it. Fucking Josh, you made a great video, dude, of I don't watch Star Wars, don't all which one it was. It looks like one of the newer ones now, from like the eighties, with fucking Yoda with a little puppet mask. But it is a newer ish one, right, yes? Is it an older one? Well it's like two thousand seven, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, early two thousands. Ah, I know, dude, But like Star Wars came out when I wasn't born, right, and then I lived, I earthed, and then later in life they made more and that's the situation we're at right now. We're doing the Mandalorian or whatever that is, but no free shout outs Mandalorian because I don't know how you would sponsor us. But I don't see a baby Yoda next to me, so fuck around. You've done a great job, Josh. I love them. Every week I'm like excited because Sunday, Oh dude, talk about living on a prayer, right. Some people bet on games. Josh sends me videos of what we're going to post if we win, and I'm like, dude, i am literally I'm like, journey baby, I'm living on a prayer, dude, I'm hoping to God we would obviously win the game. Was what the boys to win the game. But fuck man, I am like just dying to post that thing because it's it's hilarious the shit you do. Man, you do, you do great work, and I'm happy to have you on the bus. You're doing. It's phenomenal shit. I appreciate it. Man. It wors so the boys will play the Indianapolis culture. If you've seen that video, you know we won. If you pay atention, you NOI won. Now, this is where my moods have been. A touch up and down through and a round right, like like a roller coaster. Twenty fourteen, I was drafted the Tennessee Titans. You would not even fucking like, as a Titans fan, you think to yourself, there's no chance that they're gonna win in Indianapolis, right, Like, hey, hopefully we've spoke with the Colts this year because they went from Peyton Manning to Andrew Luck. Peyton Manning, blip on the radar, Andrew Luck. Right, as a Titans fan, you're like, hopefully we can win it. Split with them, and then by being bad to you know what I'm saying, because they were so so impressive. The Colts coming in having the performance they did to the untrained eye would think they would probably do the same thing at home. Now. I wish to god bloss was here because he's gonna catch a little shade from the boy in a second. But I'm very proud of the way the Titans did it, And this is why I brought up twenty fourteen. In twenty fourteen, we went two and fourteen, all right, and twenty and fifteen and went three and thirteen. You if there was a touch of adversity, a sprinkle, right, you're making a pie. You do the fucking what's that Mexican cats dude named the chef dude? He sprinkles it on his form, Salt Bae, you fucking salt base something on there. Whatever, it's fucking over right, Like, there's no chance that the team, the attitude of that team, and there are good players in the team who didn't have that attitude, but as a culture, it wasn't there. And that's something Amy's really done, a really good job of John and Rabel because it really didn't come till they were here, you know, And it's no offense to the other coaches that were there. I have a lot of respect for for Wiz. He was there for a year and a half. Uh malarkey, you know whatever. But then Rabel fucking comes in and does it does an amazing job of changing just Rabel's attitude. Right when we Able talks to the boys, it's it's always like his eyes are a little and he's doing this and his shoulders are shrugged and it's just listen, like it's fucking football, right. That's literally usually how he starts the sentence and then he goes into a thing. So to watch, you know, to watch and be a part of the teams in twenty fourteen and then yeah, the jersey's and the uniforms have changed, but it's still it's still the same team. To see them go and do that and nothing's perfect, right, Things happen, things were missed during the week. For them to go and do that was like, as as not only a fan, but as a player of the team. You know, you're like, fuck, that is the coolest shit ever, Like, how like that's awesome. And I don't know, every year is different, but this year twenty twenty, all the adversity, and that's what we go back to teams talking about. You know, you know we well we didn't get a bye week, and this is week four and we're not playing like it's true. Like and I for the Steelers, I feel terrible because the one fucking bye week they did have, right, or the small little break that Thursday night game. Now it's getting Cliff Flufford everywhere. Dude, the Ravens have no teams. Now people were calling for the Ravens that they should forfeit when week five we were doing that shit. It's fucking all over the place, my dude. It's it's just it's a crazy it's a crazy gig. But to watch the Tennessee Titans, not a lot of complaining, not a lot of any thing. Just the amount of diversity that they went through. And you guys might get mad because you guys broke the rules. I didn't see any finds. I didn't see anything take place on the Tennesse Times that were of a great magnitude that people thought was going to happen. People thought we were gonna lose draft picks. People thought, no joke, I'm not I'm not kidding. Someone in the NFL who's very close to the NFL, I'm not gonna say his name, told me he firmly believes that Vrabel and John are spending for a year. And now all the film has been looked at and it just shows, you know, with this COVID thing, it's a fucking weird deal. Some guys, some guys get it, get it a bunch. Some dudes don't. People get really sick. People don't even show shit. And regardless, when you're in the football season, like I said about the blinders before, you're fucking you got these little bitches on. And if something, you know, the wind blows a little hard, one of those fucking little blinders moves. It's hard to stay on track. And you you go into that Bills game, or you go into you know, the Colts game and stuff like that, with all this adversity going on around you and your team, all this stuff, and to play the way they did, man, it's just cool. It's just cool and awesome to be a part of. And it's really cool and awesome to be a part of Nashville, Tennessee because watching the love you guys have had, right you go from twenty fourteen, fifteen, sixteen seventeen talking about remember when Eddie George was here, mety Keith Bullock was here, McNair and those guys are amazing football players and it's awesome. And I had the same thing at Michigan, right it was always you know what about fucking who's the guy? The team? The team, the team. Oh my god, I'm gonna get absolutely murdered for this. What is his name? I'll tell you what, man. We're showing a little couple signs of Hey, listen to just type in the team, the team, the team. Do you know what it is? A Michigan guy. Yeah, he's a Michigan coach. Bo Shambeckler didn't if you're listening, I didn't need the Google. And I hope you know or who we're going caught it up a little bit. So I didn't love Stone like the Michigan talks about the coaches. Oh back then, right like two thousand four lass and they want to been a championship. It's alwas about back then, back then, back then, and now to see the span from twenty fourteen to now twenty twenty. Now people are talking about the present Titans fans are excited, and there's nothing cooler than an excited fan base. Dude. I was at those games. You've obviously you saw the me chugging the beers off the catfish at the Predators games. That shit is cool like being a part of like a fan base that's into and supporting a team the way Nashville does when the teams deserve it. Now, I know there's fair weather fans everywhere, and I know things are up and down and people can be fans, but kind of take a step back. I'm totally fine with that because I understand it's hard to root for shit when shit's not going right. But seeing Nashville kind of get back on that damn bandwagon, dude, just like you guys have done with the Bus, it's unbelievable. I absolutely love it. Obviously, things go better for the Bus when the boys are doing well, but it's fucking awesome. So fast forward to this Colts game and the boys come in and I'm nervous. I'll be honest with you, I'm nervous. I don't know right because things have been a little bit just I'm watching as a fan now, I don't know the play calls anymore. I don't know whose fault is this or what's going on that. Obviously you see the punt getting blocked. You can see on the replay who wounded what and that in the first Colts game. But you go to you watch this Colts game and Derrick Henry from the start, dude is just taking off seventeen rushes, one hundred and forty four yards and three touchdowns. Dude. That's fucking cool. Now, there was one that was like a fucking it was a pass, but it counts as a run because it's technically a lateral. Sure, I'll fucking take it, dude. I love Derek. He is one of my favorite teammates of all time, not like you know, NFL all time, high school, all of them. Like, he's one of my favorites because the way he plays, he plays so hard and the way he comes alive. Dude, the way he just fucking takes it and keeps rolling and keeps going. I think it's unbelievable. Age is another one, dude that I just love being around him. Right, He's got it in infectious personality and for him to have the success he did. But the one of the coolest things that you can see the Titans do that. I like listen. I don't watch a lot of football out of my team and who were playing against on film. If you watch the Tennessee Titans and you watch our wide receivers, they fucking block, dude, and yeah, sometimes they miss blocks. Sometimes they fuck up, so I fuck up, you know what I'm saying. Sometimes shit just goes down, right. But if it was right after the two minute warning and the first yeah, I had to be in the first half, it was like a minute fifty six seconds. Fucking maybe an idiot if I am or not, But you fucking you watch that, and you know tan Hill doesn't I think he checks it. He says something ba ba ball. I'm gonna say what he says because I know what he says. He says it. Now you see, uh, Corey Davis come down in next to the tight ends, so you know it's probably not a pass. You know this, some dude fire fucking crackers inside and Corey blocks the shit out of him. That I think that in a nutshell just says what this fucking team's about, dude, And it's just cool. It's cool that I get to say I'm a part of that team. It's cool that you get to say that you're a fan of this team. That's the kind of shit that's so epic, you know what I'm saying. When you watch a play, you can see Derek Henry make great runs, but you're not watching the offensive line. And listen, here's a quick spoiler. Did not like Keith Carter when I fucking when he became We're still on the rocks sometimes, right, we fucking You know, your boy can be a little up and down sometimes and I'll say, Keith kidding two. But the way he's fucking got the offensive line playing right now is awesome. You watch there are several plays where you can see Nate Davis and Roger Safforld run to the linebackers and take Roger consistently takes dudes out of the screen, but just take dudes, take him for a ride. Buckle up, hey, keep all arms and legs inside the frame at all times during the ride. Type of shit. You know what I'm saying. There's an absolute warning sign when you got fucking Roger Saffle coming at you, and it's terrifying. My boy Will knows if he was here, he talked about that first play in the Raiders game. My fuck, but those dudes, man, the way they played. Now, all this goes down all like the defense plays great thirty nine. What Brockers brought borders borders Now, I don't even think we were on the team together, Like I don't know if I was. Hey, listen, is fucking it was? Is a is a year borders like boom, right, he catches one right between the three and the nine, or he drops one right between the three and nine. Absolute shit. Then he fucking goes over and snips one out of the out of the air. Could have had two, like just due the fucking the short memory on that cat to be able to do those things right. Will will tell you he and I talked about after the game. He had a shit first series. I don't know shit about FOT, I don't know shit about defense. I do not know anything. All right. You can go watch my highlights as a junior in high school on YouTube. They're literally awful. It's a tall kid standing straight up finding the ball and running after it. That's my highlights. Will literally had about a hit about serious. He bites dude, gets a big game, blah blah blah, and then he's in and out all this difference. It had a great second out. But the short memory, the dude had a short memory. Harold Landry, right, you bring in Jadeven, Connie, bring in vic B's bringing all these dudes. Harold was there from the gig. Go now, Harold's the only kind only dude right right now because injuries or whatever, I don't I don't know what's going on in there because I'm not in the building. Harold plays the effort every single day. He plays just as hard in camp when I was playing against him that he does in the games. That's the ship. That's just awesome. That's the ship that as fans. Yes, you can look at other things and be like, oh that was that was a bad pick here right, Polkarharski, that was a bad pick. And this was a bad pick, But what about the bad this pick was? Look at all the things John has done since he's been here, picking dudes, getting third rounders. Nate Davis couldn't tie his shoes and shoe gum last year at the same time playing football, it was tough to watch at times. Now the dude has taking a step like I'm dude, I'm telling you I'm I don't know what he's going to be. I don't know what his future holds for him. I'm just happy for the guy that he's doing well. And you see the fucking the transition that's coaching. That's fucking good job on coaching. That's good job on players buying into a culture that we have, all right, and it's it's exciting to be a part of, even as a fan because I'm here with you now. But the biggest story of the Indianapolis Colts was David Lee Quessenberry. Now back up to I think it was twenty fourteen or twenty thirteen. I'm gonna butcher this a little bit because I don't write notes down. Okay, your boy fucking made it through college with the two to ozho it was. It was a bit of a deal. Let me just pause real quick because we have an ad to read.
Speaker 3: This episode of Bustle with the Boys is also brought to you by Georgia Boot, the world's most comfortable boot. Georgia Boot is America's hardest working boot, and for about eighty years now, Georgia has been making boots that work as hard as you do, tough enough for your job cool enough for everything else. Georgia Boot makes super comfortable and good looking boots so comfortable you never want to take those boys off. I like looking good and even when I'm working, these boots do everything I need them too. They will hold up in any condition without sacrificing comfort. They have the technology of an athletic shoe packed into a great looking boot. So good looking and wildly comfortable. They're also at a price you're can afford. Every time I'm morning these things around the locker, and the boys are always asking comp or can I get a bear?
Speaker 1: It's georgiaboot dot com. Whether you're on your feet.
Speaker 3: All day, working around the house, grilling out with your friends, these boosts won't sacrifice comfort or style. They offer the best work boots, wedges, and loggers around. Whether you need waterproof, steel toe, soft toe, square toe, metgarden, non puncture shank, non slip soul, They've got them all. Head over to georgiaboot dot com and use code bussing for twenty percent off.
Speaker 1: What a great ad. David League's is A is a walk on I think I saw in his brother's Instagram post on Sunday. It was a walk on to San Jose State. The guy get gets a scholarship, obviously plays and it's drafted in the late round to the Houston Texans Now and OTAs you if you heard the podcast of David Lee with his dog and me and Will sitting here, it's a great one because you want to talk about fuck university. People want to complain about their ninety five jobs and not making enough. Fuck around with that, dude, David Lee's gone through that shit. Now, I'll think the question Barry family over anybody. At this point, David Lee starts feeling some pain, starts feeling I don't you know, She's just not feeling right right. So he goes to one of the trainers and the trainer's like, hey, hey, once you go ahead go to the hospital, go check some stuff out. Trainer knew, he said after the whole thing. If you've watched the podcast, I'm not going to refer to that anymore. If you haven't listened by now, buck you David Lee, you know, goes to the hospital, ends up having a very aggressive form of cancer. The dude, listen. There's a phrase called scratch all day, match all the way to learn this this year that dude is the definition of that phrase. He goes beats the shit out of the super aggressive cancer talking about cats die with this shit. I know everyone does. There's all forms against the people got from. But this dude's got aggressive shit. It's not like I have a blemish here that could be let's skip that out. He's got to go through chemo. He's got to go do shit like and not only that. Once you beat cancer, it's not like, oh, out of the woods now, it's like a three to five year deal of you know, I could come back at anytime. So anytime like when you and I hit the winter months and we got Stephan like you here, boy, up here, I'm a little stuffed up up top or I got a little fucking little little thing back here. I'm in my head like, ah fuck, I guess I'm get a little safe. David Lee for those three to five years is like, am I getting cancer again? Dude? Like that's some crazy fucking shit, am I?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: The dude is just it's it's insanity to me. So this guy beats the shit out of that. Right, goes to Houston, Texans. I don't know anything about the Texans owner who passed away, but I know they had cancer at the same time. And David Lee says so many good things about him, and it's really cool to hear about an owner and a player, you know, have that type of connection. It's unfortunate what the connection was, but it's a beautiful thing, right, and that's something that people need to pay more attention to, especially in years like this. He beats, he beats, It goes back to Houston. The guy doesn't start a game, right, but he fucking got cancer in the NFL said, I got to dip for a second. Fellas cruises out gets down a two forty five literally said, and I'm not coming firt it because if you didn't hear it the first two times, fuck you. But you can go back, says I stall myself in the mirror and I didn't even know who I can't even recognize myself. So now this dude's two forty five works his ass back right now. If you don't know David Lee's passed, I do. I'll fill you in. His family's military. Dude. His dad was a Navy pilot. I believe his brother went to Navy served for four years and it is now on the practice squad for the Patriots. The family needs to write a fucking book, dude, it's coolest shit. And then Scotty we we I'm part of the family too. We make fun of his ass all time because he's like the blue chip kid, right, nothing really, you know, he's got scholarship, and they get drafted. Plays love Scotty to death, though kids an absolute peutician follows the pod too good for him. David Lee goes from the Houston Texans to the Tennessee Titans. Let me tell you about how shit works in the league. All right, if you're undrafted or you're a low free agent signing, it's not like and every every league is gonna be like this. Everybody's gonna be like everyone's got a fair chance. Don't care. That's not how it works. If you're fucking a first I was a first round pick, right, do you got the silver spoon?
Speaker 3: Straight up?
Speaker 1: My asshole? Right, first round pick. People are just absolutely taking me down, and I'm getting loved, right, But then you get to camp and the shit gets a little fucking Hayward. Now you're everybody's bitch, but you're gonna have your chance to start. It's your job. To lose. I didn't do it for my first five games. I didn't have the scratch. I couldn't get it shit done. Obviously things were got a little bit better towards the end, but I have that silver spoon when David Lee comes over. It's a great story, kid, it's a great story. But that's that's it, you know now, it really matters everything else. You don't necessarily get a fair shot everybody else. That's how the shit works. You have to do more if you if you're not a high draft round pick or a high free agency SI, you just got to If you want to play, you gotta do more. David Lee did that all right.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I worked out with David Lee from the beginning of March in California through the entire offseason. This is March July. I think he took some my mojo because the knees gone. David Lee is one of the hardest working individuals I've ever met. His whole family is unbelievable. The whole fucking crew of question Barry family is spectacular. This dude told me he's like, I'm gonna play. He's like, this is gonna happen. Something's gonna happen. Blah bla blah blah. I don't know what's like. I don't know what, but something's happened. I'm gonna play. About halfway through the year, I said, I can't wait to play with you, dude, like I'm fucking stoked. Who knows what he was doing when I wasn't around, probably had a cauldron fucking play, taking some of my pubic hair and popping in the fucking thing and then making a voodoo doll out of me and then stabbing my knee. Don't know. Don't think David's like that, but the guy's worked his ass off. Now doesn't make the team practice squad spoiler Alerty, he's not happy, and for good reason, right, the dude worked his ass off, had a great camp I thought. I thought he played really well. And when you're a backup in the league, it ain't like there's fifteen off its linemen. Dude, you get like ten cats, so you got to be able to play All sorts of ways, fucking David Lee practice squad end up getting hurt, and I'll tell you what this shit sucks. I have not liked this at all. I've hated I've absolutely hated this situation with my name. I cannot be happier for a guy like David Lee to get an opportunity of the way he has, because no one deserves it more and for him to come in. I what the entire time Will Will was on the field on defense. I would just watch Will. I don't know what he's doing. I never played linebacker, but I know what the fuck left tackle is doing. Everything I saw him, David Like, you don't turn on that TV and say, oh yeah, it looks like there's four stars on the field and a guy filling in. You turn on that TV and watch them and you're like, holy shit, dude, that's five fucking legit stars in the league. That's the kind of shit David Lee did on Sunday versus the Colts. Now we're playing the Browns. You're gonna see this on what Monday and you're like, well, you're behind listen. This is the fucking the way the shit works. Okay, just calm down that man. I'm so happy for him. I'm so proud. I'm gonna hope he keeps it up right. It's a big test this week. Olivia Vernon and Miles Garrett their studs. On the outside, there's studs, and I just I think, I think, and I know he's gonna do well because that's what the dude does. Man, he doesn't give a fuck who you are. He's gonna attack you the way he attacked cancer, the way he fucking beat cancer, the way he beat the Colts. But it's justin Houston, dude, that dude's a fucking stud. Like you look at him and you're like, oh, that's weird. Did the statue start moving like he looks like goddamn greed god and fucking handled himself. Dude. Now, he wasn't always on him to Buckner wasn't there. I fucking put the fine print in there for you, bloss. Buckner wasn't there. Fucking au Tree wasn't there. Yes, they were missing dudes. Twenty eighteen, I got knocked out in the first game. Jack Coughlin still wasn't back from his his knee, and Dennis Kelly had a thing that week. So we were on our fourth and fifth tackles playing that game, and we beat the Houston Texans. So adversity is fucking all around us, boys and girls, and it's just fucking how you handle it, and I'm proud to be a part of the Tennessee Titans and how they've handled this shit. Now, let me tell you where I'm coming through from. Now, I'm fucking I The last three days, like I said, Tuesday, Sunday, Monday and not today have been the most miserable three days since I've tourn this Aco. All Right, Jerry's been out quite a bit or he's sad and was sad because he's knayheads. And I sit there, I'll thank to myself, man, I could do that. I could do this. But then I stand up and I'll cut it right. What good to night. That's the thing is I fucking sit there and I just daydream about fucking this block, that ball, cutting that guy hands inside, perfect punch, those types of things, and I can't. And it's fuck it just it's mind blowing to me because I used to watch guys get acls and you're like, fuck, man, you know that sucks for him. See him next year, right, And then it's fucking You're in the blinders. You're in the blinders of the season. So that guy, now that he's gone out of your blinder, you don't see him anymore. I'm the guy out of the blinder now, and it's it's just it's made me appreciate football so much more, and it makes me so excited, regardless of what happens the rest of the year. Right makes me so fucking excited to come back and play in twenty twenty one, because fuck man, this team's awesome. The guys are great, the dudes are awesome. We're eight and three and you know what, nine of three is not fucking he could do it. The Cleveland Browns are good, but damn we can fucking do that too, and we can just keep on stacking them chips. I don't know how long the season's gonna take, but dude, this last three days I missed football more than I ever have. And it's been really hard. It's been it's been really difficult. I've been in my feelings a little bit, not quite crying yet. But we're fucking right around that corner, right we're at the bus stop way and I don't know what buss is gonna pick me up, but we're fucking right around there. I'll tell you what we're gonna do. We may or may not come back to this, I'm not sure, but we got a fucking great guest coming up, and that's gonna be mister George Kittle. He is a stud and he's gone through adversity this year too. So guess that's what looks like the Pods making a little bit of fucking sense.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: You didn't fucking see it at first, but now we're making a little sense. The score is three to two. We're beating COVID ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. We have a fabulous surprise for you. You probably already know because you saw the trailer. It's George Kittle joining us on bus ed with the boys. Multiple time pro bowler, arguably one of the best tied ends the NFL, Travis Kelsey and him. You guys are going at it pretty good. But I'll tell you what, Georgie, I've seen your work ethic. I love the way you get after it. I might give it to you. How are things?
Speaker 5: I appreciate that introduction. That's much better than anything Will would have done, much kinder too, So I appreciate that. I'm doing great. You know, I'm just hanging out here in California and moving to Arizona tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, that's a bit of a situation, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just a little bit of a situation. But hey, adversity, man, it builds greatness. So we're just gonna attack it one day at a time. We get down to Arizona tomorrow and we'll be there for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 1: Where are you staying in Arizona? You in a sweet about like Scassia. Are you in the slums and Chandler or Mace or something like that.
Speaker 2: We're in Glendale.
Speaker 1: I believe that's slummy. I actually don't know everything. If I go south of Scotts, Al'm like, I don't know what the fuck I'm at anymore. That's awesome, though, But I'll tell you what I just if you, uh, if you're your situation with your foot and everything going on there. You didn't play last week? Correct? No, I did not, And you were talking about I heard a three week talk in the beginning, which, knowing your work at work ethic, I know it's a bit of a deal, but within the playoff contention thing, weighing the pros and cons, you got to be smarter about your career. Talk to me about your foot, give me an update on what's going on with you.
Speaker 5: You know, my goal has always been six weeks and I think we're at four right now. And I will say in the last couple of days the progress has progress has been great. So uh, definitely very optimistic now will return to play uh sooner than rather than.
Speaker 1: Later, you think with as far as being optimistic, optimistic on the foot's great because I just need my boy to be healthy and him to be right. But forty nine ers play off hopes? Are we optimistic on that and how those things are going? Well?
Speaker 5: Got in very very important winning the division, swept the Rams, which is you know that's hard. Yeah, I wasn't a part of it. I got the first one, but the second one was all in the boys. But you know that was a huge win. We had the Bills on Monday night followed by the Redskins. No, just uh, we're definitely in the hunt and that's what's exciting. No, definitely a lot different than last year, but you know we have we have every opportunity to be able to sneak into the playoffs, especially we get some.
Speaker 1: You said that one more time. You see since Yil we're going.
Speaker 2: Just get the momentum going.
Speaker 5: That was a big win for us, and I mean football is all about confidence and momentum, I believe, and so I think the Boys are confident. You know, we get our one of our our one of our wid receivers back in a yuk uh so and Deebo just had a great game.
Speaker 2: So I think the boys are they're they're ready to go again.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. They get their fearless leader back in a couple of weeks. That'd be make a lot of differences. And Arizona's and nice place this time of year, so that's solid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean California is nice too, but yeah, but Arizona be fun. Arizona be fun. I uh, it's gonna be a good time. You know. I got family down there, some former teammates that I did you lose me, I.
Speaker 1: Did, but I think I have you back.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: That's the Hey, that's a situation we're dealing with. We're on the bus, ups and downs, abbs and flows. We deal with adversity every single day. That's the theme of the day and also the theme of the day for our podcast, which you'll definitely listen to because I know you're an avid listener. We're keeping score on covid you guys having to not camp being played in your county. That's a point for COVID. COVID is winning that battle. I think it's like four to four now, three to four, three to four, three three three four. So hey, it's it's ups and downs everywhere. You said you had teammates in Nebraska and Arizona. Now, I was a part of a very gruesome group chat and it was hard to be a part of. No one likes shitting on will Compton more than me, but you absolutely took the poor kid to town on you guys. A situation between Nebraska and Iowa, I call me ridiculous. I didn't know that it was that big of a rivalry those two teams. It seems like it really hasn't because you guys been dominating Nebraska Iowa. Yeah, who.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 5: It's it is a it's a great rivalry from you know, especially when Nebraska got back into the Big Ten. That was my freshman year that they got back into the Big Ten after leaving the Big twelve, and uh, you know, we got tore up upstar down. You know, I think I went I went three and two against them in my career. The two games I got to really play and though we definitely who whoop the heck out of them both in Nebraska, that was really fun.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's it's a good rivalry.
Speaker 5: And you know, I think when they first came back into the into the Big Ten, they definitely said that we'd have to win some we'd have to win some games before they considered it a rivalry again. And I hope that six in a row makes it a little bit of a rivalry at least, you know, for them, because I don't know if it is for us anymore.
Speaker 1: I feel so bad that Will is not here to absolutely protect himself in this situation. But Nebraska's on the Michigan train right kind of steering away, looking at looking at it. Relevant said noa, I'm good, taking a right turn. I love you to death, big brothers at the border. That is fucking hilarious. Dude, Oh god, a solid flex dude. That's unbelievable. Poor Will is not here. He'll watch this, He'll be upset.
Speaker 5: Well, I just thought I would, so Will Camp be here today, but definitely his words will be with us today, no question.
Speaker 1: We'll make sure and play his uh his video. He let it's a little long. We might play like thirty forty seconds of it. The parts he hates the most, will put those in it.
Speaker 2: I do have a question, what's it like having all those Iowa boys and the Titans?
Speaker 1: H I you know what I was kind of it's it's it's all right. You know, some guys are good, so it's it's it's how it is. I would say Iowa is a school I never truly respected playing, but never really beat. So there was a weird thing going on for me there for sure.
Speaker 2: Did you ever play them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, we played you guys three times and I lost all three.
Speaker 2: Hmm, that's fun my retch.
Speaker 1: My retro freshman year was Adrian Claiborne, Carl klug uh, Jeff was it Jeff Daniels? And then there was another guy, Mike Daniels. Excuse me, so that that defensive line, you can only imagine they did horrible things to us. It was non consensual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is Michigan doing anything consensual this year?
Speaker 1: I don't know what's happening with them, dude. As far as like Michigan goes with the it's a bit of a deal, dude. I think if they move on, where are they going to go because they've wanted horrorball since I was there when they didn't get them. He's the great White Buffalo, and now they have it, and you know, kind of the the what you wanted it wasn't as good.
Speaker 2: As what you got Wait State or no, no.
Speaker 1: They didn't. Well you know these answers.
Speaker 5: You follow football, like, I'm bad of keeping up with college football. So I mean I picked in the win and you only twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: Penn State was was it had not had one win on the year, and then beat them by ten points. It's just via there. I feel bad for those kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does suck, it definitely losing. Yeah, losing just sucks in general.
Speaker 5: But you know, when you're I think there's I mean definitely, like when you're when you practice really hard twenty four to seven, you're just taking a lot of reps and you're losing.
Speaker 2: That's not a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know college dude, they'll beat those kids to the ground, no palm, like, the only way, the only wayone. We're losing because we're not tougher than we should be, and they fucking just put the pads back on and just keep going. Dude. It's so it's so much. It's it's a pain in the ass for sure.
Speaker 5: And some blocks drills, and you know, I think the toughness will make us win the next week.
Speaker 1: No question. Give three guys concussions. That's how you do it. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Who do you guys got this week? Taylor?
Speaker 1: We are playing the Cleveland Browns. Cleveland Browns eight three, eight and three. It's gonna be a nice little show up. Both very good run teams. It it is a home. It's it's a home if we win this one. It's a in the Colts lose looking it's looking pretty dcpcs. It's looking kind of like a nice little deal. So hopefully things can work out a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's a big one. AFC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got you gotta get this one for sure. Who the Colt's playing, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what that's that's an important thing. We need to look every who's winning your division? Now?
Speaker 5: The Seahawks Seahawks, Yeah, I think they're eight and three, Rams are seven and four, Cardinals are six and five, and we're five and six.
Speaker 1: That's tough, man. Have you now? Are you in the NFLPA have you heard anything about this season, possibly, you know, cutting short and going right into the playoffs, because I've heard a couple rumors about that.
Speaker 5: See, that's that's about as much as I've done. I've heard a couple of rumors about it. But I mean definitely, like I mean, just like in the last what ten days, like the COVID cases have just exploded everywhere. Yeah, we took yesterday and today we're both mandated days off by the NFL.
Speaker 1: That's so it's wild to me all the shit that's going down right now. Dude, do you are you four or against shutting down the season? Well, probably very against from a money standpoint and from you want to play the whole season because you want to have an opportunity get in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I would like to be able to play again.
Speaker 5: And I know that if we cut the season short right now, I don't know if the Niners to be in the playoffs, and that would take me on a plane again.
Speaker 2: So I would love the season to keep going.
Speaker 5: But I definitely health and safeties should be the number one priority, and if guys are continually not being able to stay safe, then I mean I definitely puts the NFL in a very precarious position.
Speaker 1: It does, and that was a hell of an answer to you. Literally, you crossed all t's and dotted all eyes on that one. I love that. I love that about your man of the people on both sides.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, like, like I said, it's tough, and you know, at the end of the day, what I'm thankful for is that I just work here and those aren't the decision that I.
Speaker 2: Have to make.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt, no doubt. Those would be tough decisions for sure, because I know a lot of guys. There's some people that are like, hey, screw it, let's go into the playoffs.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I mean for me just watching, I'm like, hey, please, God play the entire year. I would love to make my entire salary this year while doing nothing. That would be unbelievable for me. Yeah, it'd be nice, yes, But as it sits right now, the Titans would be a would host their own home game in the playoffs. So it's a win win. There's some more wins for me in some other situations, but right now it's a win win for everybody, and I could see it going either way. I'm anxious to hear what that phone call happens. After that phone happens this evening. Are you gonna be on that call?
Speaker 2: There's a phone call this evening.
Speaker 1: Oh well, now you know that there's a phone call this evening. The NFLPA is are you representative of you an nflp a guy? Are you like a pilot? You're not, That's all, okay. I thought you would for sure be in that. The kind of guy you are, you seem like you need to be in it. Actually, you need to be a guy that is fucking holding the flag and the torch and sending us in the direction we need to go. You're that type of person for me. I don't know if I trust some of these other hooplahs running around here. You know what I'm saying, You're the guy.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm gonna try to learn as much as I can from Shirham, and I'm gonna let him do it because he's super super smart and he knows how to be politically correct with all of his answers.
Speaker 2: He does a great joab and yeah, he does a really good job with that.
Speaker 5: And he also he does a great job of speaking for all the players like, he's not a vet thinking only for vets. All of his decisions and all I think that he talks about is trying to make the league as best as it possibly can be for everybody that plays. So I'm a huge fan of sureman he does when he does that stuff. So I'm gonna try to learn from shir him a little bit here. But uh, you know, we had a couple. We have some great reps in there, and I trust the decisions of our guys for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm happy you guys have good reps. Ope that you make up for ours. Ours is Dennis Kelly Love the guy to death, terrifies me. Sometimes plays Devil's Advocate too much with me, you know what I'm saying. Sometimes I just want you to be on my side, you know all that, to just be on tell me what I want to hear, you know what I'm saying. That's the kind of guy I am. I want to be told what I want to hear, and he don't give it to me. Tell me what I need, Yes, exactly, absolutely all right, But he go go enjoy your card. I appreciate you coming on the bus today, Bud.
Speaker 5: I'm actually cleaning my apartment right now, because my wife's been out of town for a couple of days. And so if you know, like that situation where you're home alone and you leave the house a mass right, can't do that.
Speaker 1: No, because if she comes home, this shit's gonna fucking be a hell fire. And you're sitting there playing called Cheetahs on your chest some payway or no Pain Express. That's that's your that's your stud that stuff right there.
Speaker 5: So I appreciate it, tailor, you know, I if Will's ever gone again, I would love to just I'll take the spot.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it next time you're in town. Dude, Right here, I'm sitting and Will see right now. But you can sit right here on your lap.
Speaker 2: Is that what you just point?
Speaker 1: You could do either one. Honestly, we'll do whatever. We'll do anything. Twice on this bus six feet six feet Well hopefully everyone's saying, you know this, the year's almost over and that's gonna vanish January one, so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, all right, cool, cool cool, Tell Bruce, I said, what's up?
Speaker 5: I Will He's actually about to go snorkeling with whale sharks in Cuba.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Cuba Cabo way different.
Speaker 1: Both are interesting places. Love Cabo, big fan of Cabo. Hopefully he lives. Uh, that's a big deal and we always a pleasure having.
Speaker 5: You in the bus, all right, see it, Taylor, appreciate it, man, See you guys.
Speaker 3: Big shout out to you guys. If you enjoyed this episode and love and support Busting with the Boys, go to whatever podcast platform you're on and subscribe to us. Leave a review rate five stars. If you're already subscribe, unsubscribe and resubscribe again. It helps the boys climb the charts. And again, we can't We wouldn't be doing this and can't do this without you guys and all of your support. We also have a YouTube channel if you like. If you'd like to watch our show or these episodes, they are on YouTube at Busting with the Boys. We're also on social media at Busting WTB. You can follow us everywhere. Go buy our merch You guys know that whole deal. But thank you so much. We are forever grateful for you.