Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: You know the beautiful thing about being a sports fan, there's only like two days the whole year without a game. Two with so much happening and so much action, that makes just about everyday game day. At DraftKings Sportsbook, it's super easy for first timers to get started. Try betting on something simple like picking a team to win. Go to the DraftKings Sportsbook app, select your team and place your first bet. It really couldn't be any easier or any simpler. Baseball, golf, UFC, there's something for every fan of every sport to bet on DraftKings. And I know it's early, but football season will be here before you know it. And the Kansas City Chiefs are currently the favorite to win the Super Bowl on DraftKings at plus five fifty. And if you're new to DraftKings, you got to check this out. New customers, bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets instantly. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now and use code hoops that's h oops, that's code hoops for new customers to get one to fifty in bonus bets instantly when you bet just five dollars only on DraftKings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler, or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight open wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino wh resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot co slash bball for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: What's up, everybody? Welcome back to the Draymond Green Show. The Olympics are about halfway completed for basketball.
Speaker 3: As you can see, I'm filling the spirit. This is your twenty.
Speaker 1: Sixteen Olympic gold Medal Rio twenty sixteen, And man, I just put this thing on for the first time in a long time and it just made me feel really good. So I feel like I need to go get my other one out storage and put that one on too, so I can look like the athletes.
Speaker 3: Like Simone bios and stuff. Although she got a lot of gold medals, but you know how they layer.
Speaker 1: Feels good anyway, USA, Team USA.
Speaker 3: Who we all watching basketball in the Olympics for.
Speaker 1: Off to a three and oh start kind of dominating just about everyone that they face up against, which was to be expected.
Speaker 3: We got a man leading the.
Speaker 1: Team and scoring off the bench with sixteen point six a game.
Speaker 3: KD is slightly behind at sixteen the game.
Speaker 1: Those two guys have been shoulder and much of the scoring load, which I think it's pretty expected. KD is the all time leading scorer and Team USA history and a man. If you watch him last year on the foeb stage I think it was last year, Yeah, it was last year the World Championships. If you watch him on the Foever stage, like you could tell he would be a guy in this setting that like those guys are not fast enough, not strong enough, don't jump high enough, and quite frankly, just not good enough to stop him. And you've kind of seen that in Fever playing. Now you're seeing it in the Olympics and man especial and he continues to grow, and I think what I love most is the way Bron, Steph and KD are embracing him to be that next young guy up and kind of giving him the keys to the team in a sense. Sure, if you're watching these games, he's running the show. Whenever he's on the floor, it's his show. And I'm sure like ant Man is a very confident, confident player. I think that's what we all love about him. He was half joking when he said, now they're going to have to learn how to fit around me. But I said half joking because he was definitely serious and he meant it. But he says it and doesn't go about it in a way where he's confident as hell and very close to Kaki. But if you understand anything about greatness, you got to be very close to Kaki in order to be great at anything, because that belief, the belief is actually one of the things that separate you, because most people can't reach that level of belief in themselves, and so having that belief, being a little cocky is actually what separates him. And obviously you got to have the talent to go with it, and he got more than enough talent and so it's been interesting to watch uh and Man kind of run the show, kind of watching Bron play kind of the point forward, like real point four role. Bron his whole career, he's really played point guard, but he's being a true point forward in this setting, and I think it's been beautiful to see.
Speaker 3: I think uh, A.
Speaker 1: D and Bam have been incredible at the big spot. Joel had his best game of the series today versus Puerto Rico, so it's good to see him have a good game. I think the first couple of games he had been struggling a bit. Oh well played one that one, but he had also been struggling for most of the exhibition games, I should the ones in America. He was a little better at Abu Dhabi in London, but not your typical Joel and trying to figure it out, as I said he was. He was better today, probably his best game of the tournament so far. And with this team being so dominant, with this team pretty much doing exactly what we expected them to do on their on their way to another gold medal, it's only right that you draw the comparisons to what is believed to be the greatest team USA ever assembled, which is the Dream Team, and this twenty twenty fourteen you got the Dream Team, you got the redeemed Team. This twenty twenty fourteen are definitely drawing those comparisons to the Dream Team. And quite frankly, I'm taking the twenty fourteen seven days a week. I think think the twenty twenty fourteen beats to Dream Team five out of seven games. How to get the Dream Team some respect? They got goats, we get it, they got Hall of Famers, we get it. Five out of seven games, at least for the twenty twenty fourteen. I just think the versatility on that team, the star power, the score.
Speaker 3: I don't think the Dream Team can do anything with that.
Speaker 1: Oh and by the way, now if the Dream Team has Shack on it and now Christian Lahtner, may be a different story because the versatility that Shaq would bring to that team, it's just a different thing that you have to deal with it. But we know Shaq was not on the Dream Team, which I think was a big mistake. But nonetheless, it is what it is. And I got to twenty twenty fourteen winning easy, pretty simple. The game is different, The game is better now and against better talent.
Speaker 3: We see what's happening.
Speaker 1: There's nothing that no one can do to even come remotely close to beating this team. It's just not happening. Too good, too much sharp power. Oh and by the way, Steph Curry has not played well. Steph Curry has not shot the ball well. Devin Booker has been an X factor, but Steph hasn't shot well at all. And we're winning about twenty five to thirty points. That's interesting, very interesting, And that's why I don't think the Dream Team could come close. I wouldn't say come close. The ten point loss, double digits by twenty twenty fourteen USA, you can book it.
Speaker 3: You heard it here. It's what it is.
Speaker 1: Winning no problem, just like they're about to win the gold medal, no problem.
Speaker 3: As we know.
Speaker 1: As great as Team USA is, the talk of Team USA has been one the playing time, the substitutions, with Jason Tatum and Tyrese Halliburn not playing a single minute in Game one, which was crazy, like, you don't you just don't not play Jason Tatum and in Game one of the Olympics, because pretty much what that is saying is if I get Jason Tatum in for nine to eleven minutes because no one's looking at the minutes like, oh, this guy played less. Like like I said to JT, No, when you win a gold medal, no one cares who scored the points, No one cares who played the minute. Did you win a gold medal or did you not? That's what it boils down to. Did you win the gold medal?
Speaker 3: Did you not?
Speaker 1: However, you don't not play Jason Tennor that man just won NBA Championship. Cover of NBA two K, cover of sports Ilicate. It illustrated saying, cheers, just sign the biggest contract in NBA history. Oh and by the way, your reward is sit down and don't play in the first Olympic game. Now, if you watched the exhibition games, JT didn't play well in the exhibition game.
Speaker 3: I don't care, Like it actually doesn't matter. And so.
Speaker 1: I was a little taken back by that, Like there's usually always two to the three guys on the Olympic team that don't play many minutes, just kind of how it shakes out if you're coming into the game one of the Olympics against a Serbia team that can't compete like Joker's great, and it stops there, like no one else can compete at the level except Joker.
Speaker 3: So like.
Speaker 1: Love Serby as a country, but they can't compete with Team USA. And we know that, like just watch. I mean we've seen it a couple of times now actually, but I've been do this. So when you're going into that game, my thought process was, if you're not gonna play two guys, the two guys, you're probably not gonna play as Tyrese and Derek White.
Speaker 3: Reason being, Drew is great in this.
Speaker 1: He moves the ball, he attacks the paint, breaks the break the defense down. Then he drives and kicks. He make all the hustle plays. He's defending the best guard. That's what Drew does. So Drew gonna play obviously, Steph playing obviously, and Man playing de Book has been the X factor. So when you start looking at the guards, Steph is Steph and Man is more special than everybody. Drew has already won a gold medal, so he know what it takes, he knows what has to be done. Jason Tatum has won a gold medal. He knows what it takes, he knows what has to be done. And in twenty twenty one when we won the twenty twenty Olympics, but it was in twenty twenty one for those that forgot pandemic pushed it back of the year.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty Olympics.
Speaker 1: Our team, our offense was built around Jason Tatum and Kevin Durant, and it was almost kind of set up as though like KD was passing the torch to JT to now take it, because at the time, I don't think Kevin's mind was set on Paris. I don't think really anyone was looking at to Paris. You're coming out of a pandemic. No one's really even thinking about it. But I think there was kind of this like foregone conclusion or thought that like yeah, like he's passing the towards to JT and then JT come out and not play.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe that. But in not playing them.
Speaker 1: It was wrong. We all know it was wrong. He should play. He did it, but he should have played, so it was wrong and we know that. What I don't like about it is now to me it feels like like a cover in my tracks, like proving a point type thing to where like, oh, now Joel's out of the lineup, and then today Drew didn't play, and I'm sure it's part we could rest the ankle a little bit, but it's part we gotta not play someone. And quite frankly, I don't like it. Like come up with a rotation and stick with it. These teams aren't good enough to where we're trying to match their lineup. We gotta match our lineup. Hey, we're not matching they lineup, by the way, because we got the best players in the world. We're gonna match they lineup anyway with whoever we got on the court.
Speaker 3: We'll be fine.
Speaker 1: So the whole like match their lineup or you know, this guy out of the lineup, and.
Speaker 3: Not disagree with it. We're already we're already a.
Speaker 1: Team of individuals that essentially come together for six weeks, seven weeks and then we go back to our lives. And these teams been together for five ten Spain's case, Rudy's played in six Olympics, Rudy for the six. I think Batombs maybe in his fourth Olympics. I think Rudy Gobert is in his third Olympics. These guys have been playing together forever, so they already have the con familiarity amongst each other, amongst their teams.
Speaker 3: They already have that.
Speaker 1: We don't have that, but we're so much better than everybody that it kind of doesn't matter. But once you find the rotations, the rotations are what they are. Let's not combat the mistake that Jason Tatum was out with. Oh now this guy isn't playing. Now that guy isn't like what we're doing. And so I actually totally disagree with that. I think we know, like if Joel's going to be out of lineup, then Joel's out of the lineup. But then you start the next day like what what what are we really doing? I don't get it, Like it's one of those things to me that feels like, man, we got to keep everybody happy, and in turn, everybody ends up unhappy. That's what it feels like to me. You know, then Kd's coming off the bench, which I'm fine with KD. KD is KD, and if KD want to start, KD should start. But like Cake came out of saying, k K is in his fourth Olympics twelve sixteen, yeah, k is in his fourth Olympics. So with him being in his fourth Olympics. He's seen it all. He ain't tripping like I've seen it all. I've started, I'm the leading scorer. If I'm coming off the bench, who cares? All right, fine, so he ain't tripping. Cool, So that's one less guy in the Star lineup that you have to you don't have to worry about because he is in the start.
Speaker 3: He's cool with not being in.
Speaker 1: The Star lineup because if he wasn't cool, he's being in the Star lineup.
Speaker 3: It's Kevin Durant. So like, just lock the lineups here, the whole.
Speaker 1: Switching this guy out. Now, this guy ain't gonna play this game. That guy like what we doing. So I totally disagree with that. And as I said, just from the outside looking in, it just comes off as like we made a mistake as a coaching staff as opposed to just the mistake that we made. This is what it is and moving on. You know, I'm combat with all right, now, this guy ain't playing. JT goes from out of the Star line out of the rotation at all, zero mince to the Star lineup. That don't make him feel good because then it's like, oh this is the story. Now I'm all of a sudden, the star lineup. I'm Jason Tatum, right, It's almost like, oh, I'm giving you this, so you don't feel better?
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 1: Don't make him feel good it. Actually, I'm sure it probably made him feel worse about it, like, oh, now I'm starting. And so I just disagree with what's going on with the lineup stuff like get the lineups, lock the lineups in, lock the rotations in. We know who star, we know who, go and go with it. But somebody else in the lineup today nuke got them again.
Speaker 3: We're good enough to get away with it because we're just more superior than everyone.
Speaker 1: Team USA Basketball, best in the world, barna, no question. So we get away with it. But just because we get away with it don't make it right. And I think it's wrong. I totally disagree with it. But we three and oh. But guess what if our rotations were locked in? You know what, our record would be three and oh because Rich is better. And as I said, so, if I'm coming into game one, the two players that naturally aren't playing are d White and Tyrese Holliburn. It's no knock to either one of those guys. But just look at everything else in front of you. Then as you go through the tournament, if you're like, ah, I think we specifically need to get Derek White in for X, like we need to get him into the rotation because he provides X, then you do that. But to start, probably those two guys that don't play Olympic rookies. Steph's an Olympic but STEP's is Steph Olympic rookies, right, That to me is a given. So when all things considered, my starting lineup for Team USA would be Drew Holliday at the one, Steph at the two, KD at the three, Bron at the four, and a D at the five. My closing lineup, that's the one that I'm not hell bent throwing on who's closing because whoever we are so good, whoever's rolling is rolling. You find a group that rolls and you want to close with that group, no problem, you can't go wrong. It's twelve of the best players in the world, so you really can't get it wrong. Who's rolling for closing? Put our start lineup, like set the start lineup. And by the way, if Kad wanted to start, then book will be out of the Star lineup, and that's fine because it's Kevin Durant, so I don't know, it's a little crazy. Nonetheless, I'm loving watching it. Three and no baby. Shout out the Team USA. As I said, we're about halfway through the Olympic tournament, which means the Metal Round is now about to begin and the pool play is over.
Speaker 3: Eight teams have gone home, eight teams aren't moving on, and so USA will start off versus Brazil.
Speaker 1: First game in the Metal Round, I think we mopped them by forty no problem.
Speaker 3: It's great to see the Brazilians get there.
Speaker 1: A lot of Brazilians shout out to Gie Santos, young fella, praying for Brazil, representing this country.
Speaker 3: I love to see it. They standing no chance.
Speaker 1: They'll lose about thirty five or forty point and Team US will move on.
Speaker 3: To the to the.
Speaker 1: Semi finals because quite frankly, Brazil just don't have enough a little older. So a couple of guys a little older on the team. Uh no more, Barbosa.
Speaker 3: No more and d V.
Speaker 1: It's kind of you know, they gotta build a young talent backup, so they stand no chance.
Speaker 3: We understand that.
Speaker 1: I think the matchup we're almost excited about to start off the metal rounds is Canada France, although I quite frankly don't think France is good enough. I think Francis guard play isn't good enough for Canada. Canada has Lou Dort who's a great defender to guard, the best player for Canada for France, the best wing guards for Frank Shay Gilges, Alexander is on another level. And Canada's doing what they're doing. Jamal murrh he's playing pretty bad right now. I think Jamal Murray's averaging like five points during the Olympics and Canada's doing what they're doing. However, where France could take advantage of Canada and what's ultimately going to be the reason Canada cannot even compete with Team USA is Canada on how the Biggs, Dwight Powe and Kelly Oline. Respect for both of those guys as basketball players, but they're not near good enough to compete with bam Outa Bayu, Joe LMB.
Speaker 3: And Anthony Davis.
Speaker 1: So when they play Team USA, if they were to get the Team USA, that right there alone can't compete.
Speaker 3: Just don't have a big play.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: France has the Biggs.
Speaker 1: But where you could take advantage of the size is with physicality, and they're not very physical, and so you got the lane, which is great, But I actually think Kelly Olynicck and Dwight Powell could push them around a bit.
Speaker 3: They should be able to push them around a bit.
Speaker 1: And so because they're not the most physical team, I think.
Speaker 3: That can help Canada out.
Speaker 1: And I think because of that, I got Canada moving on to the semi finals and beating France in Paris, which I really wanted to see Team USA be France in Paris because it just would be amazing to see Team USA.
Speaker 3: Like a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: So I played in these last two Olympics, and like, what you end up realizing is like the teams.
Speaker 3: That a think they coming.
Speaker 1: I think a few years back, France had won the World Championship or something, and they start acting as if they were kind of better than Team USA or they beat US in the World Championship, but something of that nature, and they kind of started acting as if they're on the same level of US, and that's just not a realistic thing when it comes to playing basketball. And so when you're going through these Olympics, in twenty twenty one, we lost the first game to France. Devin Booker, Drew Holliday and Chris Middleton, who all ended up being three very important pieces in our on Our team landed the day of the game because again it was coming off the COVID year, and then the season started at Christmas and so the finals went all the way to July Suns Bucks. They then flew right after the finals ended, landed on the day of the first game, no practice, nothing, and played. That's not why we lost. We lost because we lost. Don't really matter. We want to go medal. But when they won that first game, I'll never forget Evan forty, like, yeah, they're a good team. I mean, they're great players, but they're not a team. And then to go on and lose to us the gold medal game, we saw some tears and it was fun to watch. And as we stood up there on that podium getting them gold medals, all of a sudden, those individuals had come together as a team. And so I don't forget these things. So like when you play Olympic basketball for Team USA, like just like in the NBA, where you get rivals and you build up animosity towards the team.
Speaker 3: I feel that.
Speaker 1: So when I'm watching these games, I'm in it because I feel that, and I know the Beafs. Amongst certain teams that we got with people, I know them, and France is one of them, and so they'll lose to Canada and unfortunately Team USA won't be able to beat them in France. Greece Germany is another one of our quarterfinal matchups, and I think it's great that Greece made it to the metal rounds. Quite frankly, I don't think they have enough of Germany. Germany has looked to me the clear cut favorite for the number two for the silver medal, second best team in the Olympics. To me, they're clear cut number two, and so I think schroeders great in Olympic basketball. Franz Wagner has taken the next step dominating, and I just don't think Greece has enough to compete with that. Jannis is great, but I think I think Germany wins that one by double digits. Germany's playing incredibly well and I don't see that change until they play Team USA. And then we got Australia Serbia, and I think I'm going with Serbia in this one. I think Australia is possibly on the wrong side of the hill.
Speaker 3: They are getting a bit older. I think this is pay Patty.
Speaker 1: Mills for the field Olympics and Patty Mills, by the way, Patty Mills is one of the greatest Olympians from a basketball perspective of all times. What he does in fever basketball, I wouldn't even say Olympians, just in foeb fever basketball players. Patty Mills is incredible and he's still playing well. But I just think they're on the wrong side as far as their older guys are going, and I don't think the younger guys are quite there, like talented enough to then carry those older guys. So I got Australia losing in the quarterfinal Serbia. I think Joker's going to have a big night. Jock Londelle plays great for Australia, but Joker going to give him hell. And I just don't think Australia will have enough to peaked with Serbia. So I think your semi finals will look something like USA versus Serbia, Canada versus Germany, and then I think your final is Germany versus Team USA or USA walking with what would be our fifth straight gold medal twenty eight twelve sixteen twenty our fifth straight gold medal. You can book it. It's happening. You heard it here, first, second, and third, it's happening. Shout out the team USA again.
Speaker 3: And you know what.
Speaker 1: Also, shout out to our women's soccer team on the way to the quarterfinals. Excuse me, on the way to the semi finals taking down Japan today, Trinity Robin incredible took matters into our own hands after just missing a shot with the left foot. No, I'm confident in that. I'm coming right back to it. Go love to see it. So shout out to the ladies swimming Katie Ladecki still doing a shout out to her Shakari Richardson on her first metal, uh silver, silver, metal, incredible, Shakari. Happy to see that. So shout out to her. Goat bous the goat gotta love it. Shout out to Goat bows Sony, We see y'all. Shout out to the ladies women's gymnastic. Beautiful to see uh, Simone Simone, she just lives up to the height. And you know what, Shout out to Jonathan Owens uh, Simone's husband. And I say that in the least disrespectful way because jay Z is Beyonce's husband, I'm Hazel's husband, Stephans Ayisha's husband, b In Savannah's husband. And it's crazy that people try to, Oh, that's just Simone's husband.
Speaker 3: Number one.
Speaker 1: This man played in the NFL. It's a very hard thing to do, plays in the NFL. The disrespect that people try to speel, it's crazy to me, I don't understand it actually, like oh, he looked at him, like, uh, damn right, you're putting on your your wife's gold medal. Number one. He can't win a gold medal. They actually don't have football. He can't American football. He can't win a gold medal, and people try to make it look at him with her of course, like people are so dumb, man, and it'd be like people that aren't capable of accomplishing nothing. Well, then try to take someone who's accomplished his living his dream of playing in the NFL on a fifty three man roster year in a year out, living his dream, contributing, and people are gonna try to take it and make it like he's less than because his wife is more famous. What So shout out to Jonathan Owens. Love to see him with the gold medal and I love her tweet all. By the way, my wife is to go to some sweet something of that nature, he said.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Bro to keep supporting your wife the way you do, y'all keep doing it. That man found the love of his life and support her, and y'all try to talk down on him. I don't understand it. I don't get it. But anyway, shout out to them. Go bobs man.
Speaker 3: She is incredible, I mean absolutely incredible. Had to win.
Speaker 1: And she did that. So it's been a treat watching watching the Olympians and last but not least, Kadi and bron what they are doing. From a statistical standpoint, they win this gold medal, you have to ask yourself to question, are they the greatest Olympians from a basketball perspective in the history of Team USA? And the answer to that question is yes, they are, along with Carmelo Anthony Melo. I don't know, you know, people tend to forget fast what Melo did on Team USA bronze medal in Athens, and I know everybody try, Oh that's a bronze medal because we team USA, but every other sport.
Speaker 3: Get right raids for bronze medal.
Speaker 1: Bronze medal, go go go. So Mellow is one thousand percent in that category along with KD, along with bron as soon as they close out by the way, they don't have to close out the gold medal. And they're still the greatest Olympian basketball players, those three that we've had in our program. But by the way, they're winning the gold medal, and those guys you can stamp it, book it. There's always these conversations about what can an Olympics do for a player heading into the season. And I'll tell you, man, when you come off the Olympics, like is it draining? Is it energizing? How do you fill out? And I'm gonna tell you this, when you come off the Olympics. For US, I can only speak for Team USA. I can't speak for Serbia or France because the reality is their teams just aren't as good as ours, so they have to do way more. When we come off the Olympics, what you come off of is you come off in great shape. You've been playing real game basketball through the summer and now you got five weeks to stay in shape and head into training camp. And when I tell you, you come into training camp rolling rolling, like I'm pretty certain both Olympics have played, and coming off that year, I was an all star because you come in in great shape, and when you come in in great shape, you hit the ground running man. And so I love Olympic years because you just being in that shape.
Speaker 3: When you come into the season already in game shape.
Speaker 1: Man, you start the season off, you got a head start on guys, and so for us, it isn't draining at all. For us, it's fun, it's energizing and you coming ready to go.
Speaker 3: Like I said, i can't speak for all the other teams, but.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, watch how these guys come into the season. They gonna come into the season guns blazing. And that's just that's what it does for us. And so actually I'll take it a step further. The last two times I played an Olympics, we also won a championship the following year twenty twenty two. Playing Olympics in twenty one, twenty one, twenty two season, yours truly twenty sixteen, twenty sixteen, seventeen season. That's Kadie's first year championship. So I love the Olympics, baby, because you know, gold medal, two gold medals followed by a championship each time. You can't tell me nothing. And that's what Steph Curry about to do. He about to win a gold medal, follow it up with a championship and.
Speaker 3: Lies, but not least in the spirit of gold medals. As you can see underneath this gold medal rocking President Obama.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris, Oakland Natives lifelong Warrior fan, has been nominated by the Democratic Party to run in the presidential election that's coming November. And there are so many stories coming out this thing, that thing. You won't get it from here. We're not tearing down here, We're uplifting here. And I want to send my love my support to Kamala and her team whoever she decides that she wants her VP to be goluck to them. But I just send my love and my support. Growing up in America as a young black man, it ain't easy. It is not easy growing up in America as a young black man. And I remember sitting in I grew up, I grew up having seizures and I used to have these like monthly checkups or every couple months. I would have to go to my neurologists. They would take blood, check my tegrata levels out. That was the medicine I was on for. I was actually on that medicine. I was twenty seven years old, and I remember sitting in the office with my dad and I was looking in the magazine and I asked my dad, I said, do you ever think we'll have a woman president?
Speaker 3: And he said not in my lifetime.
Speaker 1: I boohoo, crying because in that office, because that was the first time I had process like damn, my dad gonna die at some point, like when he said that, it crushed me, like what, like you just made me think about you no longer being here. I was crushed. But I remember that moment like it was yesterday. To not only have a woman in the running. We've seen it once with Hillary, but a black woman. It's crazy. And know, we not going to do the whole thing. She ain't this, She's not African American. She's stop it because you used black against her and she had the rise above that to become who she became.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna now use black against her.
Speaker 1: When it's convenient to try to tear her down.
Speaker 3: Wint Row like that. So you damned if you do, you damned if you don't.
Speaker 1: Not here, not anymore. So let's go at her black card by those that aren't black. That's an interesting one. How about that we're gonna go at someone and tell them that they're not really black.
Speaker 3: But I'm not black. That's an interesting one. So won't happen here.
Speaker 1: Sending all my love and support to our VP Kamala Harris. Good luck in your race. It's the race of a lifetime. You achieved it. Now go be great. Be great on the campaign trail, be great in the debates, be great in your race to history your path.
Speaker 3: For a young black girl to see, wow, I can run for president, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: I got three daughters for them to just have the idea of wow, I could run for president one day.
Speaker 3: That's what she doing. That's incredible.
Speaker 1: To give that hope to young black brown girls around the world that you could possibly run for president one day too. Man, different, that's different. And Wen, they're gonna try and say you're not black. I don't think every young black girl who's watching her think that. I think they see her like, wow, that's me and how amazing is that? So I love it again, Sending our well my well wishes, my love, my support, Kamala Harris, you go girl, We love you. That's a rap from this episode of The Draymond Green Show.
Speaker 3: Peace Volume