Speaker 1: Does this make any sense to you? Smh, my povs nsf W and n l fwiw imo, I like what I see? I y k y k. If that didn't, don't worry about it. Make it makes sense in a second because Google just released the most googled text abbreviations for the year, So it seems like most people out there have no idea what anybody else is talking about too, so don't have promo. We'll go over it right after this show. Do you feel like it's hard to keep up, Like the world just moves so fast, And on top of that, you get message after text message from people who also find it hard to keep up, so they don't even say words to you anymore. It's just abbreviation after abbreviation, leaving you like wtf did they just say? Well, Google just released the most googled text abbreviations for the year, and people everywhere are like, smh, wtf that was t L d R. You know what I mean to you. We'll tell you what that means in just a second, and we'll tell you what the number one googled text abbreviation is in just a second. But first let's go over some of the others TBH Okay, yeah, to be harry, to be honest. A lot of people don't know what that means. Still, that's one that's been around for a while. T T y L.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I sometimes I ask those my emailsulator, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Talk to you later. You're emailing bosses with T T y L at the end? Well, are you surprised? It's gen z it's better than best? Yeah. I don't like to say best Victoria. No, talk to later, Victoria. Actually, w I W Do you guys know what that one means? Wait? W I W For what it's worth, I know that's what that one. Brad got that one right, You're going in another direction. IG is another one of the top googled text abbreviations for Instagram. Nope, I guess got it once again. I guess we know who in this room is really good at text abbreviation. I guess it's literally so small. Okay, not coming from you is pretty funny. I don't think it was Instagram as well. Why are they talking about Instagram right now? This is weird. M g L not gonna lie, Yes, he's not gonna lie. We're going over the top text abbreviations that people are googling because nobody can figure out what anybody says anymore because he just uses abbreviations a FK. Does anybody know what that one means? As nope, fast, nope, nope, I'll use it in the sentence, get it. I would email you back, but I'm a FK at the moment.
Speaker 2: Almost no busy, But I don't know what that Yeah, already, I'm trying to give a word for out the door away from keyboard.
Speaker 1: Wait, I've never had anybody hitting with the a FK before Because you gotta type out a f K interesting, that's very so, then I'm gonna type back, WTF.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's a great way to respond to work emails. That okay, yeah is always going to be from response. Sorry I got your message, But a f K.
Speaker 1: We're going over the top Google text abbreviations that people just don't know. H M, you hit me up? Give me up? That one means hit me up? Yes, how about I I r C. I've never heard that one until today. I I I r C. If you no no, I know know I I r C. You gave me a dirty look in that meetings? Do I wor that I don't know. I keep thinking like I, but then what's the next one. Yeah, if if if I I I R C, I didn't steal your money the other day, if I really care, no, dang, oh, that's a pretty good guy. If I recall correctly what that one means, we got It's like, who says recall good point. We're going over a list of the most googled text abbreviations that people don't know. I y K y K, I know. Yes, that means if you know, you know t L d R. See if you guys can get it. Okay, I was going to read your email, but t L d R too late, t L too long, didn't read yes, producer bread. That's also feels like Brad's reaction to everything three sentences t ld R, And it feels like that's the response almost any email that I do actually say. I used to send these into the week recap emails to the whole team, right, yeah, And they were long, they were funny. I put work into it, you know, something, were kind of motivational and everything else. But my bosses even were like, yeah, they're too long. It's just supposed to be a fun thing. At the end, of the week, you know, be like, hey, everybody, good job. It was okay, and they were really funny. If anyone took the time to read them, they were a hilarious email, right, can we bring it back? Sure? I wouldn't mind bringing them back, but I just don't want to get ripped for them being too long. I wanted to be seen as a good thing. I guess I just email everybody and go, hey, I y K, y K, everybody did great this week. If you're a need response at TLDR. I that was so weird because I get so much crap for people who think that I'm not engaged in things because I'm just very laid back dude. You know, nothing ever really bothers me. And then I spend time on these emails every Friday. They were very creative and fun, and then it was just like we would you stop sending long emails on Fridays. I just don't include them next time. And to that, I wanted to use the number one most googled text abbreviation out there. This one surprises me because I figure most people would get this by now, but smh shaking my head is the most googled text abbreviation. I feel like I don't use that a whole lot, but I get it more than I use it. The people are constantly it's another jubile phone frame morning twenties. Hello, I'm doing wonderful. I'm sure you're glad you have the day off today. Oh so sorry, I got a little bit ahead of myself, didn't I My name is Aquarius and I am a psychic quarious psychic reader, and your boss, Kevin gifted you a reading with me for your birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh okay. I thought we were going to schedule something.
Speaker 1: Yes, normally we would, but I felt the need to call you today. My intuition was tingling quite a bit and your name was coming up, so I figured I would just call you. How are you doing today?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: I send you, send me rather quickly, there, I go.
Speaker 4: Okay, spirit playing a querios is here? Hello, spirits, and what would you like to tell me about cheryld? Oh it's quite interesting?
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh oh, I'm sorry. That was a hard dismount. Sometimes when I head up to the spirit playing the dismount it's rather shocking.
Speaker 4: But Cheryl, I am, I want you to go. And the spirits called me and wanted me to tell you that everything is going to be okay with your home plumbing. I know that was quite hard for you and quite an expense, and everything will be fine.
Speaker 3: Oh god, yeah, I did just have a huge plumbing issue. Okay. Well, I guess that's a relief that everything will be okay.
Speaker 1: They should not have to worry it all. The spirits told me that everything will be fine with that. So, Cheryl, is there anything that you would like to ask? Aquarius?
Speaker 3: Did they say anything about my job?
Speaker 4: Yes, Cheryl, I saw that there's a promotion at your company.
Speaker 3: Maybe I can cry and to get it again and.
Speaker 1: Again, Cheryl Cherylon going back up to spirit world, I have more information going back up a Quarius is here. Hi, hey Steve, how are easy?
Speaker 5: And yes?
Speaker 1: Oh really, oh my goodness, really, oh my goodness, I'm talking to on the spirits please, oh oh who that will took to anatomy. I've dismounted from the spirit realm and I have information for you.
Speaker 3: Do you know it?
Speaker 4: Dan seeing a D a letter D named Dan Dan that works and Dan is a Dan is a Yah is the co worker of Dan is a coworker of you. Unfortunately, Cheryl, I saw that Dan is receiving the promotion and not to you. Wait, so sorry to bring bad news from the spirit room.
Speaker 3: You saw that Dan's getting the promotion that I've been trying to get for six months now.
Speaker 1: Yes, unfortunately I saw a Dan.
Speaker 3: Well because Dan just started and if he gets this promotion before I do, I am not going.
Speaker 6: To stay at this company any longer.
Speaker 1: Cheryl. You send me back up to the spirit plane. I'm going back up there.
Speaker 4: Hello, Quarius.
Speaker 3: I can't believe they would hire Dan for that. I've been there for trying to get this perm.
Speaker 1: Oh my, oh my goodness, how I hit my head? Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh Sharon, Yes, okay, sometimes when I dismount from the spirit planet, Oh boy, that's going to believe the Bruce, Cheryl, I was told something else from the spirits.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're learning that my new job will give me a promotion when I need one.
Speaker 1: And actually I've learned that this is a phone prank. And this is actually Double from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your boss set you up. He actually did all this to let you know that you're getting the promotion. So congratulations, Yes, are you cheating?
Speaker 3: I thought I was having the.
Speaker 1: Before wake up every morning with double phone pranks.
Speaker 2: It's time for Nina's what's trending? Well, you know, it's the holiday season. I think it's just time to reflect a little bit. Do you ever just take a minute and look at all of the twinkling lights and just think about the magic of like this season, and like what you could bring into your life too, is the daydreaming?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes I just look at the twinkling lights. Depends where my headspace is at, but yeah, sometimes it looks super cool. But so much if that was like in a dream that I was doing this and that, Like that's exactly what I'm saying. It admires you to do that that, you know, electric Bill.
Speaker 2: All right, Well that didn't just tell you a little bit about all of our personalities. I'm not sure what will. But my point is, I hope you're enjoying the magic of the season. Thank you so much for being with us and for all of those are on my cheesy wave.
Speaker 1: Link choo choo cheesy wavelength.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you can say whatever you want, like a train. Yeah, Like we're the ones over here that're sentimental right now, like.
Speaker 1: Waves. Yeah, Nina, you said on my wavelengths and then now we're on a train. I was confused. That's what I do when I look at the lights.
Speaker 2: Because this isn't supposed to be so literal. I'm just trying to say, listen, enjoy yourself. It's the holidays. Eat what you want, be with who you want, be kind.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, great Aliday. Thank you for listening to the show. Remember you can hear more of The Jebel Show always online at the Jebelshow dot com. And you can follow me, I mean on the air. That is also if you want to get on Big Love and Life, Light Gotta. We're on a journey to follow my dad joke life at Brad Nolan on the internet everywhere. You can follow my not dad jokes.
Speaker 7: Like you told me to has something ready and I didn't have anything ready.
Speaker 1: I literally I sat down with Victoria before this. I said, Hey, I think you should have something ready. You can hang out my unprepared life. Yeah you know it's Victoria Ramirez.
Speaker 7: I got it.
Speaker 1: I want to feel bit about yourself. Yeah, at Victoria RAMI check me out at Jewel Fresh and follow the Jewel Show too. At the Jewel Show, first date to follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates law dot com. Kristin is on the phone today for a first date follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Cruz. So in a few minutes we'll call him and see ifith house why he's Ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Kristin, how long has it been since you talked to Cruz?
Speaker 7: Ah? Too, meat?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a while.
Speaker 7: I know I should have just forgot about it, but I don't know. This date was really good and that he's a catch.
Speaker 1: So he's got a cool name.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, we didn't creeze along together, so hopefully.
Speaker 1: That was cute. I guess you have to have a sense of humor about the idea of being ghosted anyway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean it happens all the time, no kidding.
Speaker 1: Did you reach out to Cruz though in that time at all to try to get a hold of him.
Speaker 7: Oh, definitely. I was not about to let him go. I was like, like, hey, how are.
Speaker 8: You nothing, didn't do anything, didn't call me. I even then called him and left a voicemail. I don't do that a lot, but I left a voicemail letting him know, like, Hey, what's going on. I thought you were going to call me when like you wanted to hang out again.
Speaker 7: And then nothing.
Speaker 1: Tell us a little bit about your date.
Speaker 8: Well, I first actually met him at my friend's boyfriends as a sun twister my friend's boyfriend's softball game. He was a player, okay, and after we all went out to eat, So technically that was the first date, you know, Okay, it was so good. We had a second date.
Speaker 7: And I don't know, I had a great time.
Speaker 8: He was such a gentleman, opened the door for me, was polite, really good looking call, which is the plus.
Speaker 7: And I really liked him. And then all of a sudden, just he gave me a kiss.
Speaker 8: You know, we had a little makeout session, and then he just said I'll call you later and nothing.
Speaker 1: What did you guys do on your date?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 2: So the first unofficial date was when you guys met at with food, and then when you went out together.
Speaker 1: What did you guys do?
Speaker 8: Well, we got keith and beer after the game, and then when we went out the second time, we went mini golfing like Glow in the Dark ones, you know, yeah, at least but my teeth are really.
Speaker 1: Bright, you know.
Speaker 7: So I thought I was going great. I'm not on us a little too much time. I was trying to hold back, but.
Speaker 3: Like what it is? It's like, did you do this?
Speaker 7: Long? Do that?
Speaker 9: Long?
Speaker 10: Did I do?
Speaker 3: Did I do that?
Speaker 7: You start thinking it's you, and then I'm like, did I use too much drug?
Speaker 5: Do you not use too much on the first dame?
Speaker 1: What is the I like to use the side, the left side, because that's my dominant side, but I will not use the right side on a first date. So I just you know, I don't get a lot of calls back though, so you only like stick your tongue on one side of the Yeah? Yeah, anything? Can you think of anything awkward? I mean, is it only the so funny?
Speaker 3: I can'take it over? What you just said.
Speaker 1: To figure it out? Very maneuver and yeah, people can handle it.
Speaker 7: It's only on the left side. But I know I can't think of anything. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I just felt like we had a great time and then all of a sudden, I don't know, if like someone I don't know.
Speaker 7: That's why I'm calling you, guys. I have no idea because I thought we had a great time.
Speaker 8: We had a great session, you know, makeout session, like I said, But there was one thing that I guess did happen. His eyes saw someone that came in and I kind of just like started tissing him really quick to hide my face.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know. I just don't want them to see me. I'm a private person. I just don't want them to see.
Speaker 11: Me out with people.
Speaker 1: Oh like somebody you recognize, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: So I just like quickly tried to like, you know, kissed him. And I told him like jokingly, like huh, just trying to hide away from someone. And I don't know if that was weird to him, that is something that happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll try to figure out for you. Play a song come Back, and then call him and see if I tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another data right right right, I'll play song come Back, get your first date follow up next random middle of today's first date follow up, and if you're just joining us. Kristen is on the phone. She's getting ghosted by a guy named Cruz. So we're about to call him and see if he tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date. But before we do that, Kristen, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I.
Speaker 8: Pretty much went on a first date with the guy that I met at my friend's softball game, and then we had a great time with mini golfing at the end of it.
Speaker 7: We had a good makeout session. But before that, I did see someone kind of come in that I knew, and I tried to hide by making out with him. I don't know if that threw him off. I just didn't want them to, like see my face, So I don't know. I don't know if that's the reason why he shows to me, But I thought we had a great time.
Speaker 8: He's a gentleman, checks all my boxes, so I kind of want to see what's going on.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: You ready for us to calling?
Speaker 7: I guess, So yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi'm aswek the cruise. Please. This is em Hey Cruz, how are you. My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jewbel Show. Hi Cruz, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 6: Hey, I listen to you guys.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you. Now you're on the show.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Well, if you listen to us, have you heard a first date follow up before?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, is that what this is? Yes?
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: So you're ghosting somebody and they emailed us to get a hold of you and find out why you're ghosting them. Do you know who would email us?
Speaker 6: I got an idea. Is it Kristin?
Speaker 1: Yes it is. Kristin answered the first question correctly. Now the other question is do you mind telling us why you're ghostinger? Yeah, I'll tell you. Uh, listen.
Speaker 12: First of all, she seemed like a great person. She was really really cool. The date was great, like we hit it off and it just got a little shady.
Speaker 1: I got shady.
Speaker 6: Yeah it was. It was really suspicious. So we met up at at Somtball.
Speaker 12: I play softball with a friend of mine who knows her, and so you know, they were out and we kind of hung out afterwards and hit it off like we were talking to chatty.
Speaker 6: It was great.
Speaker 12: So we actually went out went out, so I took her minigolfin, which I think it is a good way to kind of get to know people and we walked on the beach, walked to see sunset at the park, you know, like it was really nice and romantic and she was really cool. But then at the parking lot when we're mini golf, like she just attacks me, like like starts making out.
Speaker 6: With me, like it forcefully. So it kind of threw me off.
Speaker 12: It wasn't that sweet, like you know, kind of get nose to nose and you're gonna get that first kiss, like it was right there, and I was like, what was that. She goes, oh, I just saw somebody I knew. I just wanted to I want them to see me. And I'm like, are you embarrassed by me? Are you embarrasses to be out with me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: I just want people in my business.
Speaker 12: That doesn't make sense to me that you would make out with me so that they wouldn't be in your business, Like now you're.
Speaker 6: Giving them something to talk about. It was a little odd.
Speaker 12: So I went and talked to my friends and I was like, yeah, I went out, and they're like, how to go And I was like, oh, it went great.
Speaker 6: It just she did this weird thing and they're like, yeah.
Speaker 12: She's kind of she's kind of addicted to drama, and I'm like, what, yeah, she kind of does that, like like her baby daddy is is pretty mean and kind of bad news. But she keeps calling them over like they're always involved and all they do is fight in public. And I'm like, I'm sorry, hold on, she don't have kids, and they're like, no, no, no, she's she's pregnant.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, see that reaction, that was my reaction. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: What well, yeah, right, no, pregnant, Ruth, I'm allowed to date. You're saying you can't date. I'm pregnant.
Speaker 6: Oh forgot that she'd be listening.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is Kristen. She's on the phone and has been listening this whole time.
Speaker 12: Hey, well, yeah, my side is the truth. You didn't tell me that you were pregnant.
Speaker 7: So you're hating on a woman that's pregnant and saying she can't date. Is that what you're telling me right now? See?
Speaker 6: You see that drama. That's the drama. That's the drama right there.
Speaker 12: See you're putting no, no, no, you're putting words into my mouth. I don't want to be part of that drama. I don't want you need to tell me up front if you're pregnant. That's not something that I should find out.
Speaker 8: That's what I call letter telling you that I'm pregnant right away, Like, Hi, nice to Misha. I'm Kristian and I'm pregnant.
Speaker 7: How you doing?
Speaker 3: What do you want to eat? No?
Speaker 7: Well, when do you think that?
Speaker 1: Is that something you thought that you were going to tell them at some point Kristen of course.
Speaker 7: Well maybe i'm showing.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 12: Okay, listen, listen, hey, you do you. I'm not gonna I'm not judging you for anything.
Speaker 6: You do your thing.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying that's until your first off, it was a first date, not your business until maybe two months.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: So if I wanted sorry, you kept saying it was our second date. You've corrected me on that. So I'm trying to go on the same page you're on because you're like, not technically our first date. So I'm telling you right now is our second date, but you said before it was our first, So it's our first because you want to count it as our first, because you don't count the fear and paper as well.
Speaker 12: I mean, we can change, you can change the verbiage. Now, you can say our last date that's that's how I.
Speaker 5: Don't want.
Speaker 7: I don't camp Man up?
Speaker 6: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Camp Man?
Speaker 7: You're not mad? You sign my grave like a my dad or something like, Okay, I'm pregnant. You're not mad, you're pregnant.
Speaker 6: You're actually the opposite of dad. You've got more life in you.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I know why.
Speaker 1: You can get it out and I cheated it all right? Hey, well I have to ask the question, Cruise, would you like another day with Kristen? Will pay for it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, Chris, And I'm sorry, no second day. Congounds on your baby though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you. I'm definitely not naming him Cruise.
Speaker 13: Okay, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, and it's a special edition because it's one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale an intense tournament. We're in order to win a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's, you have to be the last player standing if you can go. Oh way, Jason beat Grayson yesterday. He also beat Julia the day before that, and Julia beat Victoria. But Jason is currently the number one seed on your way to a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. Yeah, if anybody wants his seed, you got to call us right now eight A eight three four three one o six one. You dmos at the jewil Show or go to the Jewel Show dot com if you think you have what it takes to be Jason in your quest for one thousand dollars gift card to macy And don't forget about the Macy's Gift Guide right now, just go to Macy's dot com for all your Christmas needs and shop their gift guard. It is dope. Yeah, I've been looking at the kids section. You're actually filtered by colors, gender, all that stuff. You can filter everything down and so it's that easy. Ye. All right, Macy's dot Com and we'll play another round of one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale. Next, good morning, Can I take your order?
Speaker 7: Am I going as tall?
Speaker 11: Ashis at large?
Speaker 6: Black Coffee's large?
Speaker 7: Black cock? Do you mean a venty?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 6: I mean he means event Yeah, the biggest funny.
Speaker 1: Venty is large, twenty.
Speaker 6: Large is large.
Speaker 7: In fact, coal is large, and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 6: Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid. And three which, it's.
Speaker 1: Time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, and it's the thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale, the most intense trivia tournament you've ever heard. We're in order to win a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's, you have to be the last player standing and the one who goes ah way. It's a grueling competition. And Jason is on the phone right now because Jason has beaten two people and now the road to that one thousand dollars Macy's gift card heads straight through Jason. Oh yeah, Jason, are you gonna let anybody get through you? Absolutely not? All right, Jason, Well you know who wants to get through you? No, Destiny. I think you have what it takes to be Jason, get that chance at one thousand dollars Macy's gift card.
Speaker 7: I hope, so I listened enough?
Speaker 1: All right? Is it your destiny.
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put you on hold so Jason can answer the questions first. Okay, all right, hold on, all right, Jason, here we go. Man, gotta keep your streak alive. If you want that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. Thirty seconds, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass. And you have to be Destiny outright to win. Are you ready? Okay, here we go, Jason. Your time starts now.
Speaker 2: What is the name of the Christmas movie featuring a boy who's left home alone alone? What is the name of the Christmas song that begins with deck the halls with bows of Holly? What is the name of the holiday that involves lighting candles on a minora? Which famous Broadway musical character was the first to have a balloon in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. What is the name of the Christmas song that begins with Oh, come all you faithful?
Speaker 1: All right? Jason, how are you feeling about your answers? No, all right, we I'm gonna put you on hold, okay, so we can get Destiny to answer hers, and we'll see which rent of you is a winner in today's one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale. Hey, Destiny, Yeah, how are you feeling?
Speaker 5: I'm ready to go.
Speaker 1: Okay, keep in mind this is for the opportunity to get a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's that could probably really help you out this Christmas, couldn't it.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I'm gonna spend it all on my kid probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's smart. All right, Well, if you can beat Jason, you'll be on to tomorrow where you can battle it out to see if you can go all the way. Yeah, okay, all right, here we go thirty seconds, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just a pass and Jason has to beat you outright to win, Destiny, your time starts now. What is the name of the Christmas movie featuring a boy who's left home alone? Home alone? What is the name of the Christmas song that begins with deck the Halls with Bows of Holly?
Speaker 11: Deck the halls.
Speaker 2: What is the name of the holiday that involves lighting candles on a minora Hanka? Which famous broad Way musical character was the first to have a balloon in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade?
Speaker 7: Wicked?
Speaker 1: What is the name of the Christmas song that begins with Oh, come all you faithful, Oh come all you faithful? All right, bring Jason back on, and you guys ready to find out which one of you is going to be on to the next round to see if you can get that thousand dollars gift card in Macy's. I'll tell you right after this, I send over to the scoreboard with our scoreboard producer Red. All right, Jason got too correct, okay, and Destiny got four. Destiny, congratulations, you did. You took Jason seed, and you are now the number one seed in the thousand dollars Holiday Battle Royale. Jason, you do walk away with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's.
Speaker 12: Though.
Speaker 1: Thank you, John yep, thank you for playing how you feel in their Destiny You're ready to go. You think you have what it takes to go all the way.
Speaker 7: I'm certainly gonna try.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of knowledge. All right, Well, let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 2: Home Alone is the name of the Christmas movie that features a boy who's left home alone. Deck the Halls is the name of the song that begins with deck the Halls with Hanukkah is the holiday that involves lighting candles on a minora. Mickey Mouse was the first Broadway musical character. Was Mickey Mouse on Broadway?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, what did he sing? It's a whole Broadway play. I didn't know he was the roof. I don't know what Laman's rob, Yeah, Jeanean.
Speaker 2: The name of the Christmas song that begins with Oh Come All You Faithful is Oh Come All ye Faithful.
Speaker 1: And that's a wrap. Destiny, Congratulations. You have a chance at that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's and Jason, thank you for playing. We play You versus Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning. If you think you what it takes to beat Destiny, Yeah, wow, that's a big then you need to be ready to call tomorrow when we play the one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale. Yeah, it's time to catch a cheater only on the Jubile Show, and this is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. And she's been married to her husband Noah for a year and she already thinks something might be going on. So we'll see if we can help her out. Candice, I'm sorry you're in that situation. But what's going on? Why do you think Noahs cheating?
Speaker 7: So here's the thing. Noah is. Noah is so sweet and I love him so much. He's just he is a very busy guy.
Speaker 3: He's always been.
Speaker 7: A very busy guy, and work takes a lot of his life and I know that that's part of the deal. But in like the last month or so, it feels like, I don't know that he's been a lot busier than usual. And he always comes home on his lunch break, which I absolutely love. He doesn't work too far from home, so it's really nice to be able to have that time together. But lately he's just oh, he's just kind of been making excuses.
Speaker 5: And you know, he says things like, well, it's the work thing, and I don't know.
Speaker 7: So we are actually looking for Housman's right now, which is incredible, and I'm just so excited and so ready to get out of this apartment. So he is also like going on potential health hunting and he's going to go check these things out. But sometimes I feel like he's gone for hours and it's just he'll come home and be like, oh, well it wasn't right or you know, just something along those lines, and I get it.
Speaker 5: You know, the market is crap right now, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like I know, you guys know, and it's going to be really hard for anybody to find anything.
Speaker 3: That we want.
Speaker 5: But like I have very high standards, and you know what he.
Speaker 14: Does do We both we want to find something that we love, especially you know, if we're.
Speaker 3: Going to pay for it.
Speaker 1: But so you're not doing that together. You're not house hunting together. He's doing that by himself.
Speaker 7: He's yeah, he's in and you know, that was something that that's that's fine. I can't always get away at the time that he can go see these houses.
Speaker 1: And I and I trussed him.
Speaker 7: We have we have very similar tastes and you know, no problem. But he doesn't bring home brochures or hor plans. And every time that I say that I want to go look at the house with him because I can. He'll say things like, oh, which is closer if I stop buying, like or I'm just I'm just going to go real.
Speaker 5: Quick and no need for you to get up, And I don't.
Speaker 7: Know, it just feels weird, like I want to go see these houses, like I'm excited about that.
Speaker 1: Is he acting different outside of those times house hunting with you and not having lunch with you.
Speaker 7: He will get like these random text messages from someone while we're just hanging out at night, and I remember asking him and he was like, oh, it's the realtor and I was like, we hired a reel sir. And I don't know, that's just something that I feel like we would have talked about.
Speaker 14: That, And am I just making this up in my head? And this is what he's actually just been. He's actually going to look at all of these houses and he's trying to find something really nice and pretty and he knows that I like surprises, And I don't know, he's probably just.
Speaker 7: Working really hard to find a nice place for us that we can call home.
Speaker 2: I still think the thing that's striking me the most out of all of this is that you're not in the process of finding your own home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm part of that feels weird. I don't know. This one's kind of tricky because there's nothing that's like screaming red flag to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you know, he's done something like that before.
Speaker 7: In terms of like one time we had this really amazing date and he hired this chef. You know, it was something that I was like, like, we were going to cook together, and he was like, hey, I'm surprising You've I hired.
Speaker 11: This chef to come and cook for us.
Speaker 5: So I was like, oh, you know, and that was like a that was.
Speaker 7: Like a really cool little date night thing. So things like that, I'm like, well, maybe that's maybe that's just something that's just something that Noah does and I need to get used to, or maybe.
Speaker 5: I need to be like, hey, I do love surprises, but let's let's.
Speaker 7: Talk about how we're spending our money a little better. But I don't want him to stop doing nice things for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we'll see if we can figure it out for you. And you already told us what grocery store. You guys are rewards card members, so we'll call I wont do the usual. We'll call and pretend that we're from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one random Rewards card member who get three flowers delivered from our floorial department. We'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, Okayange play a song, come back and get her to catch a cheeter. Next, right in the middle of today's to Catch a Cheater And if you he just joined us. Candace is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of one year named Noah might be cheating. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at, and say that every single month we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends them to his wife, Candace or someone else. But first, Candace, why don't you refresh our memory on the situation?
Speaker 7: Well, just real quick, where Noah has been a lot busier lately than he usually is.
Speaker 3: We started looking for houses.
Speaker 7: But I am not necessarily part of the process, and I want to be. And he's gone a lot looking at houses, and I want to be a part of that process. He's also kind of getting text messages that he says is from the realtor. But I didn't know we hired a realtor, So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just kind of at a loss for what's going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Hello, Hi, this is corrible calling from SO. I was looking for our rewards card member named Noah. Yeah, this to Noah. Hi, Noah, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this month's big winner.
Speaker 3: Take a while.
Speaker 1: No, actually, it won't take much time at all. Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floor department. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you would like to within the fifty United States of these Americas, absolutely free. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value and it just takes a couple of minutes. I can take down the information over the phone. Yeah, let's just spend do it on the phone right now? Great, okay, first thing that I would need would be the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 11: Can I send them to Bianca?
Speaker 1: Would you like to put a card in that flower delivery to you? Bianca?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 15: How about I can't wait for your next open house? Are you able to put a linky emoji after that?
Speaker 1: I certainly can. Yeah, we just got we just got the option of being able to use emoji, So a little can't wait for your open house swinky face. And then the next thing I will need would would have been the address. But I don't need that anymore because this is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name is Juwbell, I'm Nina, and I'm Victoria, and we do a segment on a show called to Katchacheeta where if you think your significant other might be sleeping around, we see who they send flowers to. And your wife, Candace is on the phone listening.
Speaker 7: Noah, who Bianca?
Speaker 11: It's just our realtor, Noah with Bianca.
Speaker 3: We don't have a realtort.
Speaker 15: How do you think we've been viewing so many houses? We have a realtor. It's been getting us into a mom awesome place.
Speaker 3: Pears.
Speaker 7: Noah, we haven't been doing anything. We haven't been doing any houses. You have been viewing houses.
Speaker 11: Wait, it's just dawn on me. You had a radio show called me to see if I was cheating. That's the kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Oh is it? Is it ridiculous? Is it more ridiculous than you cheating on me? With our first year of being married? We're actually supposed to be looking for houses. Are you going to the housing banging.
Speaker 16: For me? Are you?
Speaker 7: Or are you banging some reeltor in new open houses? What open houses?
Speaker 5: Talk to me about the open houses?
Speaker 7: Noah, Oh, no, I haven't. I haven't seen any of these open houses. I haven't seen Oh, okay, you know what, I'm going to look up what was her name again, I'm going to look up her real turname. I'm going to look up where she goes.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 11: I'm making a scene.
Speaker 7: Okay, Oh, I'm making a scene. Oh I'm making a scene, you guys, I'm making a scene.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Why are we sending winki faces to your realtor?
Speaker 11: She's getting us into houses before they're on the market. Sometimes though, you can try and get ourselves a.
Speaker 5: Better deal because the interest rates are.
Speaker 11: Crazy right now, on, this is ridiculous that you're calling me about this.
Speaker 7: Okay, great, Why don't I give Bianca call because it's my money too, right, it's our money, it's our marriage, it's our life, it's going to be our house. So why don't I get her numbers and just let's just.
Speaker 5: Make sure that the next open house that you get in on, we get in on that.
Speaker 11: I think that's fair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, that.
Speaker 11: Couldn't be fair when you're calm and not on the radio. This is embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you want to make sure that she understands that you're not cheating because I'm not convinced.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound right. You're convincing that you're not.
Speaker 11: We only talk about addresses and houses literally about it.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, then if that's what it is, then maybe just maybe just.
Speaker 5: Send me the text messages that she sending so that way I can click on the addresses and I can look at these houses.
Speaker 3: Because who knows, maybe I would have actually loved them.
Speaker 11: Yes, I'm not going to do that. That's so ridiculous that you need to see that we're Mary Leaves together.
Speaker 5: It's not just ridiculous actually holding me on the radio.
Speaker 1: Well, your wife thinks you might be cheating on her, and you're not going to You're not willing to show her the text messages with the realtor who you just sent a winky face to and flowering right.
Speaker 11: It's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 7: Is it not that big of a deal because it's not that big of a deal to you because you don't want to get caught, because you're not the one worried that your spouse is cheating.
Speaker 11: Nothing is happening.
Speaker 6: I'm busy at work. I don't know why you're doing.
Speaker 1: Does Deanca know you're married.
Speaker 11: I'm not answering any of this. I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wow he hung up. Candace. Oh my god, Candace, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I mean, it definitely sounds not like innocent house hunting. I really didn't want you to be right, but I really think you should hunt down Bianca.
Speaker 5: I thought we should looking, you know, get.
Speaker 1: A hoold of this Pianca woman to see.
Speaker 2: Maybe it is just that, or maybe it's still in the flirtation stage, and maybe it's south I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, I'd be very upset, but I also would want to confront her.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I don't even know what to do right now, the Jewbile shows to Catch a Cheater?
Speaker 1: Do you like true crime?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: What about when true crime gets wacky? I say that because the trend is going viral with people sharing their craziest court stories. So give me a few minutes and it'll be like Law and Order if they had clowns. Over right after this. Have you ever been to court?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Actually I have never been.
Speaker 7: I have you.
Speaker 1: I've been a few times, and it can be very stressful. It can also be extremely funny if you look at it right. And I know that because the trend is going viral with people sharing their craziest court stories from like jury or just being there in general, lawyers and people that have gone and things like that. Wow, sharing their craziest court stories. So we'll go over right now. The wildest things in America happen in course, they swear. I mean, there's like what thirty five different television shows about courtroom Judge Judy is legit. I have a crazy court story calls up eight eight eight three four three one oh six one text in four one o six one one. The lawyer said, there was one time I was trying some minor felony and the jury was deliberating about something. So I was sitting at the council table with my client and he wants to whisper something to me. So I lean over and he says, you know what's awesome? Crack. The lawyer said. Keeping a straight face is an underrated skill. It definitely is. You ever wonder what's being whispered in lawyer's ears. It's things like that, you know, when they look they're really serious, because when you're in court you have to keep a straight face, you know, yeah, and it is really hard to do that sometimes.
Speaker 17: I'm sure it is because you just imagine you're a hu spent seven years in school and you're sitting at this table wearing your nice suit that you saved up for because you're a public defender, and the guy leen's in and goes, you know what's awesome, crack.
Speaker 1: I don't think we're going to be okay, You're gonna win. There's a trend going viral of people sharing the craziest things that they've seen happen in court. Somebody said they had a dui case and a client showed up, wasted no, and then pointed at the judge shouting, you little penguin real life, go with the out. They were obviously found guilty of you. Yeah, a little penguin. Not a good sense of humor on a lot of judges.
Speaker 3: You know what is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why are you so mad? I don't know. I've tried to sit in the courtroom before an answer to like things that I've done. It wasn't for anything a criminal, but you know things I've said. Having to sit there and stare at judge and keep a straight face whilst they read some of the things that you sleep and things like that, it's really hilarious. I'm sitting there like nothing. Huh, judge, that was funny.
Speaker 6: Your timing was off, but that was a good joke.
Speaker 1: We're going over a thread that's going viral of people sharing the craziest things that have happened in court. It says a wife claimed that my client her husband held a knife, which he denied in three separate meetings with him. First question from the judge what happened, and he says she didn't have dinner ready, So I got my knife and ran. Ever, Okay, that wasn't what we were supposed to say. We trained for this, sir. Have you ever been on this stand? Like, have you ever been questioned on the stand? Anybody?
Speaker 7: No? Have you?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I just was wondering because I just feel like it's different. It's a hot seat. So like, yeah, you thought you were going to say, you say something completely different, but then you actually also put your hand on the Bible, so you really like you can't lie, and if you do lie, like it's actually really bad for you. So you're like, oh my god, it's really bad for you because God will strike you down. I had jury duty one time and it was amazing, and I wanted it to go longer because I didn't want to go back to work right where I worked. And also they didn't have enough evidence against the guy. It was like a crack caase, like they found he was obviously guilty, but I don't think they did a good job. It was me and this old lady in the jury room and we would not agree with the other Jurorsey not very guilty. She was retired and wanted to and so it was a hung jury and wow when they not guilty looked over he was just standing by the jury and he looked over at us and his mouth to the words because it was really obvious.
Speaker 11: Oh my god.
Speaker 16: I am an attorney and one time I was representing this guy for a g U I and right when we were about.
Speaker 7: To start in court, he stood up by himself and said to the judge, can I please have a break?
Speaker 11: I need to get a new lawyer.
Speaker 3: And I was like what. Everyone of course like what she's been right there?
Speaker 5: He goes out to the bathroom.
Speaker 16: He comes back into the courtroom wearing a white wig and a robe like.
Speaker 7: A founding collar style and a judge's robe.
Speaker 5: For some reason, and everyone was like, oh my god.
Speaker 7: So then he told the judge he wants a new lawyer.
Speaker 16: To judge said yes, he said he's representing himself, and then proceeded to speak in.
Speaker 7: Like some weird old English.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 16: Hit was hammered and completely drunk, and he was definitely found guilty himself. It was the craziest client experience I've probably ever had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's you get into trouble for making a mockery of.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: Is now back in session. The honorable me. It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 2: Have you ever wanted to go on a treasure hunt, like a real one that gets two million dollars?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there's a bitcoin millionaire and he's just launched a nationwide treasure hunt and his name is John Collins Black, and he has released a new book called There's a Treasure Inside and inside of this book contains all kinds of clues to help treasure hunters find where X marks spot and where X marks the spot is two million dollars in each one of these ninety six carrot Emerald situation things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's an Olympic gold medal in one, a broach in one that was once owned by Jackie Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Whoa. So it's actual treasure, it's not just like you find it a coin.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, mabad, it's two million dollars in total of the treasure that's been hidden.
Speaker 1: So you collect them all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then you would have two million dollars. But you won a ninety six carrot Emerald's gonna do you pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's true. It's all over the world and it's all over the country.
Speaker 2: So he did this because he says that these treasures are meant to spark imagination and adventure. And honestly, after watching Outer Banks, this gets me really excited.
Speaker 1: Which does the show down? Right now, I'm gonna quit the show and become a treasure hunter. Oh yeah, I think it would be so fun.
Speaker 2: But now you think about this, he also just found a way to make himself richer because now he's saying that everybody that goes and buys this book is going to make him even more millions. Oh that's pretty freak genius smart. Yeah right, help off, sir. Could you imagine if somebody wrote a book using only emojis, Well, if they did, that would mean that they have higher emotional intelligence.
Speaker 1: I don't think really is what it says. That was such a good transition. By the way, thank you.
Speaker 2: So this is the first study that's ever been done like this that examines emojis and how they affect individual's characteristics related to how they communicate in interpersonal relationships, which I actually find very interesting.
Speaker 1: So they're saying though, that people.
Speaker 2: That use more emojis when they communicate in text messages do have more of a higher intelligence. Because they're trying to show you how they feel in that moment. Whether you understand it or not, they're still trying to tap into those emotions through pictures.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I think it's interesting.
Speaker 17: In the phone, all you do is type how you're feeling, and it pops up with an emoji option. This is not some sort of next level emotional intelligence. You can say sad tap that picture instead of just the word said.
Speaker 1: They're saying you're communicating that you're sad exactly.
Speaker 18: You're communicating it the same way you would if you were not using my emotions one type I'm sad because of this right, because look I'm sad.
Speaker 1: I'm so sad that I don't want a little small I leave face showing how sad I am because he's still kind of cute.
Speaker 2: I always think that the tear emojis really show you on what level of sad am I though? So like it helps show you and then also think about it more with love though so, if you're not ready to say I love you to somebody or love heart or love is a hard word for some people to use, then you would use like the red heart, or if you're trying to be clear about how much I love you As a friend, you're going to use a blue or a white heart, so that stuff actually does kind of start to factor in if you're thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I usually only use the reddor plank I love you. I only use the splash emoji when I'm crying, and that gives him some really weird miscommunications. I just was so funny. Okay, guys, I'll teach you emotion. So sad, you're making me so sad splash splash imagine you like messaging your side?
Speaker 7: Is what you're saying?
Speaker 1: Sad code for why are you telling your boss you're sad? Grow up? Jubiles. Dirty little secret? Hello, Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret. I do, sweet, I hear it.
Speaker 7: Hold On, I'm walking away.
Speaker 6: Hold On. I worked with my husband's friend, so he can't hear it.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay.
Speaker 9: So my husband dated this girl when we were in high school, and I convinced her that she did not need to date him because I wanted to date him. So she had these diamond earrings that he had bought her for Valentine's Day and she had thrown them away.
Speaker 7: I wore them at our wedding.
Speaker 1: What she threw away? Diamonds?
Speaker 7: Yes, So we were in high school.
Speaker 1: So she I was in her room.
Speaker 9: She threw him in the trash can and I was like, oh, you don't want those? She goes Nope, but anymore. So I took him home and I actually warmed the day of our wedding.
Speaker 1: Did he know that they? Did he recognize them?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 9: He did not, because but from that time to the time he got married was almost ten years. Oh wow, and he thought they were fake diamonds. I told him they were fake ear seven dollars earrings, so he saved months to get hurt.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, good for you on the come up. I still can't get past this girl throughout diamonds.
Speaker 7: I mean we were sixteen.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 7: Okay, thanks, have a good day, use your bike.
Speaker 1: Hello. Hello, Hey you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 10: Yes I do.
Speaker 1: Sweet? What is it all right?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 10: She could As our first job, I was working as an operator and I was working a double shift graveyard today shift.
Speaker 3: Then I was drinking all day.
Speaker 10: I went to work down the drugs, went outside, wants to go and get some foods to go and I got a d Why on the clock, nobody know what's gone? Went back to five hours later, and it was all good. Nobody knew I was gone, and it was bad. Looks good look at the same time. D y, but I don't take my job. Nobody knew.
Speaker 1: That's good. And you'll never drink and drive again.
Speaker 10: Oh of course not.
Speaker 1: Thanks for telling us're doing a little secret. Al bye, what's your dirty little secret.