Speaker 1: Yeah, you've seen the frustration overlaps with the chronics, Stacey. He's now into the gangster mode, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Litery like like.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 4: Hm lit like.
Speaker 5: That ship always actually it always works.
Speaker 6: All Son gotta do it.
Speaker 7: What y'all welcome to like fo Yo, that's crazy like flock is a crazy re pride.
Speaker 6: What's good everybody?
Speaker 8: Yo?
Speaker 6: We are back once again, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's victory like the usual suspects, except Meryl's not here. He had to go buy some more emoji tracksuits. Uh so he's not with us today, but we're back at Dallas bb q's. It's your favorite badass little siblings, you know what I'm saying. Joined by the usual suspects. We got men trained, the freaking man in the building, you know what I'm saying. He not in the forest with no effigies today.
Speaker 6: He hit the work. You know. We got freaky Vic for reasons I won't elaborate on.
Speaker 5: And as usual, we got the one and only on the sound on the decks.
Speaker 6: It's her sun insane.
Speaker 8: We gotta do that every.
Speaker 5: Time, every time, over one hundred episodes, never fails.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 7: It's beautiful because you get to see it the behind the scenes. Those are these are the people who really make this shit happen.
Speaker 8: That's right. You see these Oh you can't see it, but it's a lot of fancy it's.
Speaker 5: A lot of yo, it's a lot of fancy shitting. I'm surprised, you know what I mean. I'm surprised this shit survive overnight.
Speaker 8: I don't know how to do none of this. Bro. He's they're the master behind the plays. So we always got to give him the shout out. Yeah, so we back after a hectic weekend.
Speaker 7: I was just telling Rainey, I took my nephews and nieces. We took them out to see Minecraft four D. It was my first time seeing a movie in four D.
Speaker 8: So we take all these kids. Bro, I have more fun than these motherfuckers, So much more.
Speaker 7: Fun than them, because I wasn't expecting the movie to be actually really really good.
Speaker 6: Oh okay.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Also, just being in the theater with a bunch of kids who know what's going on, and I don't like they were losing it as herent.
Speaker 8: There was like a pig.
Speaker 7: Who walked through the screen and they lost it, and I'm like, what's going on here? There's like so many like little details that you could tell they only understand.
Speaker 8: It was really dope to see.
Speaker 5: I don't think people realize how hard it is to write a children's movie or like because you.
Speaker 6: Got to throw shit in there.
Speaker 5: You got to throw shit in there for the parents, you know what I mean, Like you got to throw in like jokes or concepts, or like you gotta make it narratively sound enough that like parents are not gonna be bored to tears bringing their kids to this movie. Like I haven't seen Minecraft with the kids yet, but the last movie I saw with them was dog Man, which was you know Captain Underpants.
Speaker 6: Yes, y yeah, yeah, me too.
Speaker 5: So the same creator came up with this other character called Man, and I took my kids to see that no context, and they loved it too. But it would have been crazy to see that shit in four D. But as far as Minecraft, I'm between a rock and a hard place because as a parent, I'm like, yeah, let me go take them and see this thing that they like. But as someone who's like cognizant and aware of things that are happening in the world, it's like I want to sometimes I want to grab my sons and be like, we're not watching Minecraft because Jack Black won't speak out against the atrocities and gossip.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make you a bad parent. I just want to say.
Speaker 5: It's like I want you know, it's like like so it's like, you know, how do I be ethical about this? And then like I'm holding Griffin's head and he's like, Dad, I'm five, what's goszap?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But he bailed on his man's though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's another thing.
Speaker 5: I'm like, we're not going to support this movie because he betrayed the only other member of Tenacious D. And they're like, I don't know what that is that can we please go see this movie? Where did you see Minecraft? That it was in Flushing Queens But it was like like was it an AMC like a regal?
Speaker 8: Like I think it was a REGA.
Speaker 7: Didn't know they had fucking elevators in different different different tiers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you.
Speaker 8: Also, I was gonna say, you can also just bootlegged. We don't want to support it.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Yo, go to two A seven. I'm gonna do. Got that ship on the carpet. You know, you hit right outside of Chase bank.
Speaker 8: I can't.
Speaker 7: I can't give him the I was gonna give him the website, but I can't do that. I'm sorry, y'all.
Speaker 6: Dm me, I got you, Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 6: Don't Yo. Don't post the tube sites, man, don't post anything.
Speaker 8: That's for the that's for us.
Speaker 6: That's for the community that.
Speaker 8: They watch them, and they listened.
Speaker 5: We lost, we lost kiss anime, we lost one, two, three movies.
Speaker 8: I think, no, all right, but what I'm saying it was.
Speaker 6: You knew that you knew that off rip?
Speaker 8: No, they act as of last night?
Speaker 3: The host movie? You bootleg?
Speaker 6: Holy shit? What was the last movie you from?
Speaker 8: Last movie I bootleg? Damn what?
Speaker 7: It was a very very popular movie that uh yeah, allegedly damn. I forgot the name of it. But it was a very huge movie that Andy wanted me to watch.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 8: I can't remember. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: It's all good. I am a law abiding citizen, all right. I haven't bootlegged the movie since two thousand and five, all right.
Speaker 6: When I bought it.
Speaker 8: From look at his head.
Speaker 5: When I bought it from a Bubba car on one sixty five in Grand Concourse, it was on his tart. It was fantastic. I bought that, and I bought some Timberland from him with no logo.
Speaker 8: Come mom, bro, that's that's that's what the money is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you feel me. We losing recipes. We don't got that no more.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we you know it's crazy. My cousin recorded the whole fucking.
Speaker 8: Movie yesterday.
Speaker 7: Because she was blocking the whole shit. And I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna just let him cook. I ain't even you know, I'm not even gonna tell her. Yo, you could get arrested for that.
Speaker 6: Did anybody stop her?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: That's that's how you get people to show up from movies, you know what I'm saying that you get people show up because I don't know if y'all know, but Trumpito has been telling people not to go to Regal cinemas uh for years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know that. He's just had this weird vendetta against.
Speaker 5: And the Regal CEO is stating that, uh, he would like to test out letting people like text and smoke in the theater, Like if they were allowed to like do more things than maybe that would attract moviegoers.
Speaker 7: I don't know, because I could just smoke a hole exactly.
Speaker 3: Watch the theater right outside right like with the this is the thing.
Speaker 7: A lot of the stuff that you want to do, you mean legally because a lot of this shit just been happening. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, I don't know about anybody else, but I like going to the movies, uh, to get away from that. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like when I go to the when I go to the cinema, all right, I'm trying to have I'm trying to experience that film like I I remember I've seen those faratu in theaters with like with my shorty and she like fell asleep. Then we saw it later at her house when it came out on streaming, and she was like, I really like this movie. I kind of like it better on her middle on her little ass, like thirty six inch television, Mad far Away?
Speaker 3: Why do women do that? List? Why do you all have tiny television?
Speaker 8: I don't know, bro, because this is a thing.
Speaker 7: I got a fucking huge ass TV in a crib and I watched TV on my laptop.
Speaker 6: You see what I mean.
Speaker 8: And that's the thing. My brother will be pissed.
Speaker 7: He's like, Yo, you gotta get the experience, like you gotta get the surround, so you gotta get the lighting career. I'm like, Bro, all I need is the volume at seventy five in a movie to be an hour and a half.
Speaker 8: Bro, that's all I need. I don't need the theatrics you see.
Speaker 5: That's crazy because in my crib sixty five inch Sony O LED four K, Smart TV LG soundbar.
Speaker 6: Bro, I'm not playing games, bro.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 7: This is this is the different between cinema people like you and men that you can just see a picture. Oh yeah, this was directed by Sam j the fucking fourth or whatever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, whatever, but there's only one.
Speaker 8: It's only one.
Speaker 6: Sam Jay so far.
Speaker 8: But yeah, yeah, have this whole thing.
Speaker 6: Like my brother is.
Speaker 7: He'll be like, yo, I want you to see this movie, and I'm like, all right, let's watch it.
Speaker 8: I'm watching a movie. He watching me.
Speaker 7: Oh, because you I feel like you would be like this too, Like we watching a movie and it's like you need to watch everything.
Speaker 8: You need to have your phone on side, like bro, for this, but it's not going to the theaters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all of these damn rules. Yeah no, I'm I'm like that too. I'll be sometimes I'll be watching like this is another thing.
Speaker 6: Why do y'all do this? Why do y'all do this? Slugger?
Speaker 7: Well, I gotta answer for women. Well, I gotta answer for all women, because I got some questions for men.
Speaker 6: Wait wait, so what happened? It's put your phone down?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 6: God damn.
Speaker 7: And to watch and why women leave these motherfuckers right? Can't even be in the comfort of your own home asking questions.
Speaker 5: It's fine if you got questions, all right, It's not fine to be like this and then.
Speaker 6: Go hold on way. I'm like, no, I'm not explaining the movie. Nah, nah, bitch, you missed it. Sorry, but yo for it.
Speaker 7: If because I think about this, I would love to be able to be high at a theater prior at prior What is one movie that you would like to watch that if you could do over.
Speaker 6: High high in the theater?
Speaker 5: Oh, ship, probably one, probably one that wasn't out in my lifetime, like probably like one of like probably like a WAMS movie, like like I'm Gonna get you sucker like that. I know that one's fucking incredible, like hilarious, like I saw that ship in my house for the first time, and you know, like Alamo draft House will do this thing.
Speaker 6: Where they like re release movies.
Speaker 5: Like sometimes they'll get the film and they'll be like, hey, we've restored this film, Like so we're gonna show this old ass movie. But yeah, I think I'm gonna get you, sucker, or like, don't be a menace like one of those. Oh yeah, so watch one of those. Highest Fuck would be hilarious. Highest fuck at a regal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, bro and a Ford D experience. Yeah, they'll be a menace and somebody coming. They blasted at you.
Speaker 6: Oh ship. Yeah, when he opened the when he opened the mail truck.
Speaker 5: And it's just the US song.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I think I think I would do I would do harrowin Kumar.
Speaker 6: Oh that's that's.
Speaker 8: One of our favorite movies of all time.
Speaker 7: Also, yeah, the forty year Old Virgin, the forty year old version to this day is such a fucking classic.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I think I would do that.
Speaker 5: I think I do that, or or super bad. Oh that's a good, super bad highest Fuck.
Speaker 7: But because the CEO just came out and he's trying to get people to come to the theaters, I don't think, like I don't think that there's anything that you can really do to pull people back to the theaters. Yeah, because people have already cultivated the experience at home.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people have cultivated the experience at home, and it's just outside has become more and more unpredictable.
Speaker 6: So it's like, yo, you low.
Speaker 5: Key not safe in your home either, but you're way safer in there than you are like on the train or some shit.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So it's like, I don't know, I don't think letting people text and smoke and shit is really like that.
Speaker 3: He should do.
Speaker 9: He should ride the wave of allowing people to finance their movie tickets.
Speaker 3: Yo, because how you do it?
Speaker 9: Sixty percent? This is like a Twitter figure, so grain of salt, but I'll believe it. Sixty percent of general admission ticket buyers a coach Hella is here used buy now, pay later to finance their tickets, per Billboard.
Speaker 5: Oh listen, god you want Okay, you gotta get entertained on credit.
Speaker 6: Okay, here's the thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: I lied.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry everyone. I lied to y'all.
Speaker 7: Me.
Speaker 5: Uh, not taking my children to see Minecraft had nothing to do with any sort of moral grandstanding or you know, any sort of ethical dilemmas in my mind. What happened was I I'm sorry, this is just hard to talk about. I want I'm going to beat out of you.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: I went off fandango and and I got an adult ticket and two kids tickets and that ship was seventy one dollars. And I said, now we could wait, you fucking asshole.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 6: I said, fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 5: That's seventy one dollars, Bro, seventy one dollars. One of my children is three feet tall. What the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 5: So yeah, I'm super into the into the idea of Clark. I will one percent klarna some movie tickets.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 7: I mean I get it, Bro, because we paid one hundred and thirty dollars in popcorn and chit yesterday.
Speaker 6: Come on, Bro.
Speaker 8: And it was like it was like six kids or something like that.
Speaker 7: But once they told me that, I said, goddamnu.
Speaker 8: I see why motherfuckers don't come over here.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's like it's like that's part of it.
Speaker 5: And it's like, now I have to play this game in my head of like is this worth showing to my children?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: It's like, Bro, like seventy dollars to take these motherfuckers out to eat.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 6: This is my only job right now. Do you understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 5: This is real shit we're going through. So maybe that is the only way to get people back in the dinner is letting motherfuckers clarna their tickets. I certainly would you know, because seventy one beans is a lot, bro, You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: I get forty and feel like I'm inside Minecraft. Bro for all that. Friend.
Speaker 5: You know, speaking of ticket prices, snack prices, and ship do you feel like Trump Peto's uh, little fake little terror for war is affecting movie ticket prices or not yet and they just dumb?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 7: When I was a kid, Yeah that so.
Speaker 5: You couldn't go to the not yet Bro, we couldn't go to the ticket window when out here.
Speaker 6: Like when I was a kid, every time we went to the movies, all I heard was.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And also you sixteen years old and your dad is telling you to act like you seven so you can get the kids price.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, Bro, I have a nose piercing Bro.
Speaker 5: They know, Bro, I have stretched ears, you think because you put the rainbow hat with the fan on on my head and.
Speaker 6: You spin that ship. You think they don't believe I'm a child, bro. Like, it's crazy.
Speaker 7: Bro, I was gonna say, I don't know it's I don't think it's affected it yet, but because it's always been expensive. But yeah, dude, I think that specifically what's going on with with with the tariffs. It's like you could tell they're doing this tit for tat, you know, like, and it's crazy because people always say women are too emotional to be in office. Women are too emotional to be in these places because guess what, you get your period, you have a bad day, you want to start a nuclear war.
Speaker 8: But Trump has has been the.
Speaker 7: Biggest bitch since he came out, and he's like he just his feelings get hurt for everything. So you could tell they're just there. They're playing this war at the expense of US, and Chinese people are now on TikTok saying, yo, this is the reality of the luxury items that you guys buy, We make them here. This is what it costs. They're basically saying, yo, cut out the middle man. They playing in your Facesy're being overcharged. The only thing that they do in the US is give you the logo. But everything else stitch wise is done here. So it's kind of cool because the American people are seeing, oh shit, yeah, I'm paying three thousand dollars for something that they do for three four or five or five American dollars. And then there's there's another side of TikTok where like they're cutting our asses. Yeah, Like the Chinese people are saying, listen, there's nothing in my home that's made in the USA.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Can you say the same? Yeah, look for anything in your in your home that's made in China. Please.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's funny you bring that up.
Speaker 5: According to an article from Business of Fashion a year ago, it turns out that all the stuff, all the luxury items that we all love that say made in Italy or made in Milan or you know what I'm saying, or made in France or wherever. It turns out that a lot of these bags, while they're not made in China, they're still made using Chinese laborers who are still underpaid, who are still working in sweatshops.
Speaker 6: So it's like, you're not exactly you know what I.
Speaker 5: Mean, you're not exactly fixing the issue, and you're not avoiding the problem in any way. You know, it's just like that's just the fact of the matter. But it is really cool to get some insight from actual Chinese.
Speaker 6: People that are like, yo, how much is this logo worth to you? Because you could get it from like bro, it's crazy. It's kind of like Brits yo yo.
Speaker 5: The Chinese TikTok is like ray kwan yo two for fives yo.
Speaker 6: They got garbage down the way. God, we got to fives over here?
Speaker 8: What's up the charge? Charge?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 5: Without the logo, you could get the navy blue pan you sound like they sound like ghost faces ship. They're like, watch this, you get the navy blue pian, you get the ooh they don't even.
Speaker 6: Know you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like, that's that's the energy that I'm getting a little bit of solidarity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like they're calling this.
Speaker 8: Broke, yeah, and guess what we are?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: It's But then, but it did, but it did raise an important question because I'm like, damn, how much does the logo mean to me? And then I look at what I'm wearing and I'm dipped in uniclo head to toe, not a logo in sight.
Speaker 6: So like it don't really mean that much. Yeah to me. You know, product could make the same ass jacket.
Speaker 5: And motherfucker's gonna pay whatever they, you know, just because it's say, just because it got the little you know what I mean, the little emblem on it and shit.
Speaker 7: They definitely I feel like they're definitely talking about the fashion people.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's some people who won't put on a pair of fucking socks if that shit.
Speaker 8: Is not designers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's got too much money.
Speaker 8: They don't know what the fuck to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm looking at you, Larry June. Come on the show, please, all right, come on the show. Bring your five hundred dollars salt shakers to Dallas bbq's.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, We ain't here, you know what I mean? We got it, yo.
Speaker 5: But it's not just designer stuff, all right. It's not just Burking, it's not just whoever else. It's not just Proda and Gucci and Ameria and all these people. Turns out, America's favorite cult gets all their flags and shit from China.
Speaker 8: To Wow, wow's crazy.
Speaker 5: What's that gift that like pretends to be shocked? Yeah, oh my god, you mean no.
Speaker 8: The Maga Maga, the twenty twenties.
Speaker 6: To say it ain't so all of those flags made in China. Bro, how do y'all feel about that?
Speaker 7: They don't care what the motherfucker's got two cockerroaches fighting.
Speaker 8: They don't know what the fuck?
Speaker 6: It's two waters going yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's too Yeah, it's two water Bucks doing the dungeon on opening just.
Speaker 8: You know, Yeah, that's what it feels like sometimes.
Speaker 6: That is what it feels like.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: I feel like, Bro, I feel like I can't get away from this ship. Like I feel like every time we link up, we're like, yo, let's talk about some funny ship today, let's talk let's veer away from the politics a little bit, and then some six ship happens, yeah, some satanic black magic, and then we're.
Speaker 6: Just when you think you got out, they pull your back in and I feel like I'm being watched everywhere.
Speaker 5: I feel like we can't escape the fucking techno feudalist future.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying? Am I am? I spiraling?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: Nah?
Speaker 8: Get it? Is that? Because yeah, I just peeped the fucking robot.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, so yes, Bro, there's a lot of.
Speaker 8: Weird technology happening very quick.
Speaker 6: A lot of strange things, and there was.
Speaker 7: A lot of good things that come from it. But as humans, especially as rich humans, yeah, they use it for evil.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, it's uh yeah, I no so to keept to get people up to speed.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: You guys probably remember those videos from like twenty sixteen twenty seventeen of like these sort of prototype little robot dogs made by a company called Boston Dynamics. Uh, it turns out, uh, they've gotten the bag since those videos. They got military contracts and shit, they got goddamn they got these robot.
Speaker 6: Dogs with drones, grenade launchers.
Speaker 5: Fucking uh uh uh, flamethrowers, flamethrowers, insane. Yeah, like like what's it called, like infrared tracking tech and shit on there.
Speaker 6: Right, But one of these dogs was where Liz wasn't a Disney World or some ship.
Speaker 5: I don't know where it was Disney, it was Universal, it was it was Universal Studios. They had one of these Boston Dynamics military murder dogs dressed up like Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon, and that ship looked fucking adorable.
Speaker 7: Yeah, some real citizenship, bro, because they know they know how evil and what they what they made these things for to destroy and destruct, but to get the public's warmth. It's like they dressed it up in this cute little thing. You not even knowing that motherfucker is getting close to you and it's trying to get your face. It's trying to you know, like it's listening to what you say, and it's putting it into a system for what.
Speaker 8: It's not for good, bitch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, no, it's not for good. This is how they get away with, you know what. You know what I think. I think, alright, it's ten, it's tinfoil fitted time. I think that they're taking this approach because there have been too many movies made about the opposite approach, where it's like, yo, we're taking society over by force, and it's like Terminator and Blade Runner, like the machines have taken over.
Speaker 6: They can't do it that way now.
Speaker 5: Because too much media exists where they where that happens and then they spark a revolution like Ready Player one, Like there's so many fucking movies about the ship. So they're taking the opposite approach, and they're making that shit cute so that when fucking when Toothless walks up to your kid and does that blinking big ass eye. Shit you think he blinking now, motherfucker, he's scanning your kid's face to add him to the metadatabase so that they could train the AI. That's gonna take your fucking job. They'll Dallas bbq's God, damn it. That's where we at with it.
Speaker 9: It just came out and said that hardly any of that drink is gone too, So that's that's really this is really.
Speaker 6: Bro motherfuckers was on my ass talking about damn.
Speaker 10: Thirty seconds into the episode, Rainy To finished his textascise, but yo, my yod fucking being all right, the fuck.
Speaker 2: Of victory, life, life of victory, life, life life.
Speaker 8: Bill Gate's little bumb ass you guys.
Speaker 7: He came out and said that in a few years, humans will not be needed for anything because the AI will take over uh, doctors, it will take over teachers, it'll take over any other profession.
Speaker 8: That's that basically humans work.
Speaker 7: And to me, that's what I'm saying, like, there are so many good things that could come out of AI and all of these robots and the things that the the the advancement of technology, but instead you're using it for evil like, you already underpaid teachers, You already have doctors working all of these insane shifts, and you get these fucking robots. You know that these motherfuckers are are for what you know, Like, it's not you can This is the point that I'm trying to make is it probably sounds all over the place. Humans are here to create, to love, to do all of these things that robots cannot. They can fix, you know, and there are so many fucking amazing things that they can do. But because we still live in a society that prioritizes money and white supremacy, they will not allow these things to flourish in the way that they can't.
Speaker 8: So how the fuck how could you ever, how could you replace a teacher?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Right, because the human element to education is vital in the process of education.
Speaker 5: It's like leveling with my kids, you know what I'm saying, Like, you have to level with people in order for them to understand what you're talking about. So it's like with my kids, right, It's like sometimes, like God, sometimes my voice will get frustrated, Godric especially, and then he'll just shut down and he'll be like, oh, I don't know what to say, Like I don't want to talk about it, It's fine.
Speaker 6: So then I'm like, okay, well, do you just not have the words? Yes, it's just like hard to talk about how I'm feeling.
Speaker 5: So bringing it back to Minecraft, I'm like, okay, think of your words as materials in Minecraft, and then think of the sentences you say as the house that you built using the cobblestone or whatever it was. The materials by themselves don't do anything. It's not until you put them together that they start to make sense.
Speaker 6: Does that make sense? And then he's like, oh, yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: So like in that small instance, I educated, you know, my son on how to process his feelings and how to put sentences together and how to get his feelings across. A robot's not going to have that humanity to him, like, and maybe you could train AI to in fact have that, which is scary as fuck. Yeah, Like, you know, I think I think the closest I think the closest example to where we are headed in fictional media is Blade Runner. If you've never seen Blade Runner, Blade Runner is a movie where Harrison Ford hunts down Expire you know, essentially expired labor force like robots who look and talk exactly like us. And his whole job is hunting down these robots and decommissioning them, which basically means killing them, because it's the same it's the same direct and I think that's the same direction we're headed, because it's like, how do you compete with a labor.
Speaker 6: Force that doesn't get tired, doesn't need to sleep, and is programmed to do the thing. So it's not like they're asking for wages, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: I actually disagree. I think we don't have to compete with them. I think used properly, technology can actually help human beings become more human.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the perfect example for me is booning.
Speaker 11: Se But because I was like, okay, you know, if we if we steer, yes, listen, because if we steer clear of the blade runner route, right, then we can go the gooner route, which is if we train AI to do all of the a fan of Arsenal football exactly, Yes, if we train if we train AI to do all the things we don't necessarily.
Speaker 3: Want to do, it frees the fan of Arsenal football.
Speaker 5: Car for us to watch football, become fans of Arsenal and then end up at a game where an unlikely hero scores three back to back goals because in the building goon it.
Speaker 3: Son, you know, huge win for gooners.
Speaker 6: Huge win for gooners.
Speaker 5: Maybe it will free up time for us to create, make the art we want to make, for us to watch the games.
Speaker 3: A robot is listen. Is a robot can impress the host?
Speaker 6: Robot can't impress the host, can't impress the hole.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it'll scare the bitches out.
Speaker 3: I've seen your TVs. You're not impressed by technology impressed.
Speaker 6: I've been inside y'all houses. I've been to saw houses.
Speaker 3: Disrespect to Jay the fourth.
Speaker 9: Do you think she made that movie for you to watch it on like a twelve and a half in screen, a mid level laptop.
Speaker 7: Bro, I'm not gonna discuss the way I watch movies because guess what I'll be on my phone. I'll put subtitles and I'm not even watch it to me, it's background noise. This is why I can't get into discussion with filmer like people who love films, because.
Speaker 4: I'm a stupid We're annoying ship. No, no, no, I'm annoying your ship like me. Bro, you watch a movie with me and guess what I'll be on my phone. I'm not a fun person to watch movies, unfortunately.
Speaker 6: See, so what you're saying is that men and I should just day.
Speaker 8: Yeah I've been. I've been saying that.
Speaker 7: It's like, hold on, Champ, hold on, it's crazy, bro, you gotta speak of gooning so much.
Speaker 8: That's not what I remember.
Speaker 6: All right, this is this is not.
Speaker 3: In the podcast I love.
Speaker 8: This is not this is bro growing up go.
Speaker 7: Man, oh my god, oh yeah, I don't hijack the work because growing up, gooon met somebody who was a shooter. Yeah, goom was somebody who would fight for you. Yeah, now somebody you called to handle business.
Speaker 9: No, not now, now after the gooner literally was just a fan of Arsenal Football Club.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's another thing. That's another thing. Literally, Like that's not a joke. By the way, for our non football watchers here that are tuning into victory, like I know, Rainy getting into sports. This is what happens when Meryll's not here. Yeah, but yeah, fans of Arsenal Football Club, this is not a joke. They actually call themselves gooners. Why that's just it's like, okay, It's like the Green Bay Packers call themselves, the fans call themselves cheeseheads. Nothing to do with cheese, what it does.
Speaker 9: It's Wisconsin, you know, they make a lot of cheese out there. But yeah, Scott, there's no direct It's more of a cultural thing because fans make sports culture. Like you let the you know, you let the players do the whole sports, We'll make the sports culture.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I suspect.
Speaker 5: I suspect they're called the gooners because maybe Arsenal Football Club is tied to the original meaning of the word goon and maybe they just have a very large British Henchman fan base.
Speaker 3: They're they're the Arsenal Gunners. Their logos of cannon interesting.
Speaker 5: See, Okay, there we go, you know what I mean, that's where it come from. But if we if we use AI the right way, it could free up space.
Speaker 6: And time for me to goon in more ways than one.
Speaker 8: There there are places we can go for this raining. I'll be there. What if what do you think? What do you think?
Speaker 6: But what if this is who I am?
Speaker 8: It's not? I could you you are a man of God righting? I could sense it in your spirit.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I feel like, wait, which hand? No, no, you realize that in real time you've be you said, hold on, my god, it's too cold. My fault. Sometimes I let it crust you see, Bro, I don't I.
Speaker 8: Don't think I deserve this. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they should have never gave us cameras.
Speaker 5: But yeah no so uh for those of for those of you without context, like what does dua lipa and and halfaway have to do with this? Listen, bro, all my betting men out there, all right, everybody to be hitting these parlays. Bro, what you need to do is stop watching stats and what you and start watching ticket sales. Okay, Start finding out who's court side, all right? Start finding out who's uh whatever the court side version of football is all right? Whoever's up in the in the in the in the box.
Speaker 3: Yeah the question Like Taylor Swiss was the stadium? You just like see her link with your super zoom lens.
Speaker 6: Start finding out who is in these spaces.
Speaker 3: Bro, was looking magical. I watched that game.
Speaker 6: I was like, because do Lifa Lipa made it possible?
Speaker 9: Generational battye generational listen, International Batty Listen. When you talk about International Women's Day, like I'm thin gonna do a lipa.
Speaker 5: Listen, me and Vic gonna have to shoot the fade if if I'm if if do a lipa herself was like Yo, whoever wins this fight could take me to Enzo's on Morris Park. I'm sorry, Vic, We're gonna have to run it my fault. We're gonna have to run the friendly bro because you talk him. You mean Pelham's finest is gonna bro. Listen, I know I'm jumping on.
Speaker 3: The hot take.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 9: Would be nothing without her, Bob, Yeah, without her, without her Bob, without her, I feel like I wouldn't even recognize her if her hair was long.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, come on, stop playing. You know I have to pull up with the bob. Yo, pull up, Bro, we have.
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Come see us after you get done with academics.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we need that interview.
Speaker 3: We need Yeah, but uh no.
Speaker 5: But for those for those without context, both do a lipa and and Hathaway generational generational.
Speaker 6: Lactose, all right, they are both.
Speaker 5: They are both fans of Arsenal Football Club for whatever reason, doing themselves so doing being in attendance, doing a lipa, being in attendance. Uh made it so that Declan Rice scored two direct free kick goals in the same game, which literally never happens.
Speaker 6: So this is what I'm talking about. This is what I'm telling y'all.
Speaker 5: Bro, y'all need to set up y'all parlays based on based on battie ratio.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's the that's the key, that's the tech trying to put.
Speaker 5: You all on.
Speaker 8: Tell me is that they played better when is front row?
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 6: I got a best friend. His name is BoJack.
Speaker 5: All right, BoJack, exceptional DJ, great producer, wonderful guy, my best friend of fifteen years. When we play fighting games together in a group and it's bitches around, forget it, bro. If it's women in the room.
Speaker 6: Forget it. His his his competitive grain kicks.
Speaker 9: On and he's like, I'm sorry to ask you this and like make you answer for all women, Liz, have you or have any of your women friends ever fucked a guy because he was really good at video games?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: You see, so it's not like it makes a difference, but for some reason.
Speaker 3: Would consider it. You know what is.
Speaker 8: I mean? Yeah? Yeah, you know you know what if we are in the game night and you cook it. Let's come to that.
Speaker 6: Hold on, yeah, hold on, what's that about? So I see potential? Yeah yeah, yeah yeah Yo.
Speaker 5: If for some reason BoJack's competitive brain, I love you, bro, But when it's women in the room, Bro, he just activate.
Speaker 6: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 5: It's gotta be some type of hunter gatherer lizard brain situation going on, like, oh nah, a woman with a warm smile is in the room, I must perform at my apex like you know, you.
Speaker 7: Know, I kind of get it, Bro, I kind of get it because I sometimes I mean ship if there's somebody who who I mean, look if mellow pop up.
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm not gonna say I'm gonna be extra here we go what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: If method that happens to be there when I'm there, I'm not gonna say extra jokes. I'm not gonna try to be more funny than usual I am. I'm gonna I'm gonna definitely do too much.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 5: I love when we have meetings on Zoom and Liz Bell will be like, This'll be like hold on, you know, bro, I think if you I think it'd be great if Marlon Wayne's came on the show, I'm just saying Marlon Wayne's you know that's I'm just saying.
Speaker 6: Marlon wa Marlon Winns would be a great guest.
Speaker 7: That's I know how I feel about Marlon Ways. And for all my fourhead facetimers, y'all know what I'm talking about. You don't got to put your whole face in the camera to bitches. I see all the time, right, I'm doing.
Speaker 8: Other stuff too. Also, Marlon Wais, please come on the show.
Speaker 6: I said like six names. By the way, and this is what episode all of y'all is. Welcome, broy'a already know what time it is, right.
Speaker 8: We need Marlon Wayne's b I need you right right here. You could sit on my last if I don't come through.
Speaker 3: And who doesn't love Dallas Barbecue?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Man, that was barbecue low key is like the closest thing to the tunnel we have left in New York.
Speaker 3: So just come through. Yeah, we don't anymore.
Speaker 9: It's day party, yeah exactly, Chelsea, Dallas, Dallas Barbecue, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Pull up to Dallas Barbecue for some top us.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we got you. I'll bring you some. I'll bring you whatever you want.
Speaker 7: I know you like big girl hugs too, so I got you. Yeah yeah, merro, we fucking miss you. This has been another episode of victory like We love y'all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. You already know what it is.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 6: It's the certified yap or y acoholics real yeah ship in the building.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 5: We had Dallas bbq's with it. I did not finish my texasise any kulaa, but I will. And thank you guys so much for joining us, uh and for you know what I'm saying, and for for for for supporting us unintentionally matching all the time. We got men training the freaking man in the building, we got freaky vic in the building for reasons I want to elaborate on.
Speaker 6: And we got goddamn Hassan insane in the building. This has been another one man.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys so much for joining us to like, common, share, subscribe, and click the bell like on for notifications for when we upload.
Speaker 6: This has been another episode of victory like podcast.
Speaker 2: Ob lictedy like like like mm hmmm, ob lictory like light like