Speaker 1: My news roundup in Information Overload hour. Here's our total free telephone number. You want to be a part of the program as eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to join us now I've been saying for years. Mark Simone is a friend of mine and he hosts a number one morning show on our New York affiliate AM seven to ten wo R And Mark is a hoot. And Mark will never leave New York. There are two people that no matter what happens, no matter how radicalized it gets, no matter how high the taxes go. Even I guess if if Zoron Marxist Kami Mamdnnie takes this guy's apartment and confiscates it because he has a beehive and he rents out a basement apartment to somebody, you know, he would still stay. That's how committed he is to New York. He once made the prediction that no, I'll be back three years ago. That prediction is never coming true anyway. So Zoron marxis Kami Mumdannie. Now, why don't I bring this up? Because you got James tell Rico, you got Graham Platner, You've got AOC the squad. You have people like Grandpa Bernie Pocahuntas, they now run the Democratic Party. They have they have radicalized the entire party. And then you have leaders in name only week leaders like a Keem Jeffries, you know, a leader in name only, and Chucky Schumer leader in name only, and they're scared to death of them. I mean, you've had all these protesters in New Jersey, got Chrey Booker out there enforcing immigration laws, is making us less safe. They're removing murderers, rapists, child molesters, cartel members, gang murders, gang members and murderers and drug dealers. Oh okay, whatever you say anyway, so zoron Marxist Kami Mumdannie. Then we got James tell Rico and all these lunatics that are now running away from their real positions. But he said he was control of a building that somebody paid good money for. Property in New York is not cheap. But I know this may be hard for people to relate to. I think it was very hard for people to understand that our lago in Palm Beach is really worth one point probably anywhere between one and one point five six seven billion dollars it is, and you can go online on Zillow or realtor dot com and you can see it for yourself how crazy the property prices are down there anyway, So Momnani says he would seize control of a building with an active beehive in it. I've had homes with beehives, and I remember once being stupid enough I didn't get hurt and knocking down a beehive, and then they tried to attack me.
Speaker 2: I was able to escape.
Speaker 3: Listen, we are committed to empowering our housing enforcement teams, whether HBD or the Law Department, to protect tenants. You know, the other day on Tuesday, when I was asked about a specific landlord, this happens to also be a landlord of a building where there was an active beehive within the building. That's the level of disrepair that New Yorkers have been forced to live with. And when nonprofits or tenants are in a position to take over those responsibilities, we're going to make sure that they are equipped to do a better job than the current landlord who is violating housing law.
Speaker 1: I could cut a joke here and talk about, well that might mean free honey, and you don't have to subsidize it with you know, redistribution of wealth, but putting that aside zoron Marxist Kami, Mom, Dottie. We are proud of the fact that we are a sanctuary city.
Speaker 2: What is it.
Speaker 3: Our laws and our values are not bargaining chips. We will not be threatened to leave. So many of the New Yorkers who call this city home pray to these kinds of cruel policies. We are proud of the fact that we are a sanctuary city. We're proud of that for a number of reasons. One, it is a policy designed to keep New Yorker safe. Two, we know that here in our city. We are proud of the more than three million New Yorkers who are immigrants.
Speaker 4: I'm one of them.
Speaker 3: And we know that in a city like this, it is incumbent upon us to live up to the ideals of the Statue of Liberty, not just tell people to come and look at it when they visit from across the world.
Speaker 1: Wow, there you go, that's that's his vision of America. Joding is now the man that will never ever leave New York even if they confiscated his own property. He's the host of the number one morning show on our New York affiliate AM seven to ten. Woar our friend Mark Simone and Carol Roth, two time New York Time bestselling author, You will own nothing and recovering investment banker Mark, You said to me, you will never ever, no matter what happens, no matter how bad it gets you.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: You and Curtis Curtis as New York born. You know, New York bred. And when I die, I'll be New York dead. You're in the same spot, aren't you.
Speaker 5: You'll all be back, every one of you. One day. You'll all be back. We keep testing your office every day, keeping it ready for you when we come back.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: And I've been I'm in New York all day and I've never seen I.
Speaker 1: No longer have an office there. It doesn't exist.
Speaker 5: It's still there. We're having The share is being oiled every day.
Speaker 2: You let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Now you know and I know, and Carol knows that if you buy a studio apartment in New York you can probably pay a million, million and a half dollars and you're living in a closet. Is that a fair assessment?
Speaker 5: Yes? But right now you can't even rent an apartment rentals are through the roof, there's no inventory left. Condo sales, co op sales are going like crazy. There's more apartment sales this year than last year, twelve percent more. Obviously that's just me. A lot of people are coming here, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But there's still a mass migration out of New York City. Now, Donnie Carol, you're on the economic side of this. If now he can take somebody's private, private property because they have a beehive that they didn't remove fast enough, and confiscate it and have the city take over that person's apartment, where does that person go for recourse? You know, how does that person get their apartment back? I mean, he's he's empowering the government to steal it. One more thing, you know, New York State charges a ten percent death tax. The federal government has a forty percent death tax. Mamdani wants a New York City fifty percent death tax. That means and he wants to lower the threshold from seven and a half million dollars, which is not a lot of money in New York. I know that sounds crazy to a lot of people, but it's not because you don't You might own a decent apartment, not a great one, but a decent one. And so that would mean it goes to seven hundred and fifty thousand. That means you couldn't even pass on your own home to your children or somebody you love.
Speaker 2: This is madness.
Speaker 7: It is madness, but it's foundational to what being a communist is. They're not builder, they're not value creators like capitalists. They are agents of destruction. As you mentioned a couple of years years ago, I had a very successful book called You Will Own Nothing, and that is the mantra of the leftists. They want to take away ownership because they know that ownership means wealth, they know it means power, they know it means independence, and they know it means agency. And if you have power and independence and agency and wealth, you don't need the government. And all they want to do is consolidate that wealth and power for their comrades. And if you look at what mom Danni is proposing, he's not even trying to just have the government take it over something that can be easily undone with the next administration. They're trying to funnel it to these NGO partners, which we know are the absolute fraud scheme that's been festering for Democrats. They've been looting the American taxpayers, they've been looting this country. And so this is just another part of this scheme that if you're successful, we're going to penalize you, we're going to take it away, and we're going to find a way to funnel it to our comrades, which is exactly the opposite of everything that this country was founded upon.
Speaker 2: Okay, Mark Simon, let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: You saw the video, the doxing video of Mom Donnie going after Ken Griffin of Citadel. Ken Griffin of Citadel had previously committed to investing six billion dollars in New York City. Now he's not going to do it. Donnie tried to meet with him. Ken Griffin told them to pound sand. And you see what's happening in California. They have a referendum on the ballot that would be a wealth tax, like Washington State is adopting a wealth tax, and it would be retroactive to January one. So what has happened? Mark Zuckerberg, He's out Elon muh He's out the co founders of Google, two of them, Larry Page, one of them. You know, three of the four live in Florida. Elon I believe is in Texas, although I think he's about to buy a place in Florida. So I mean, okay, just keep doing what you're doing, but you're going to lose a lot of your revenue. And even Kathy Holkle acknowledged it the other day, but begrudgingly.
Speaker 5: So Yeah, that video that Mam Donnie made packing Ken Griffin turns out to be the most expensive video ever in the history of the world. That cost six billion to make that video. That New York lost. One thing about democrats, they don't believe in science. They don't follow the science. There's a science to an economy like socialism. We've tried that ten thousand times. It's failed every time. That's the science. And this seizing the apartments, that's actually been tried three or four times in the past New York. It fails. Every time Mam Donnie talked about social workers respond to domestic violence calls instead of police. We've tried that four times in the past of New York. It ends up with badly wounded, injured social workers. It never works. But they just don't follow the science. They don't believe in it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean, and you're losing all this money, all these high paying career jobs, all this you know, Wall Street South peril is very real. And I tell people this all the time. Every private equity group, every investment firm, every big bank. They now have more employees in South Florida from Miami to West Palm Beach than they do in New York. They're leaving and with it, they're taking a lot of money with them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we've seen this actually happen because before Ken Griffin was talking to Mom Donnie, he actually lived in my hometown of Chicago, that is also run by commies today, and they drove him out of the city. And what happened is it took his tax base with him. He took all of those jobs that you mentioned, Sean, he took his philanthropy because he has spent a lot of money to improve the city. And now what's happening is that property taxes are skyrocketing across the middle and working class. They're skyrocketing, by the way, in the very poor areas as well, and there's been a massive affordability crisis because they keep driving out the people who are productive, the people who are creating value and saying no, you should rely on us the government who creates absolutely no value. And it's insanity. And as Mark says, it's completely decoupled from reality. And until there is a major reality check, I think that we're going to continue to see this destruction.
Speaker 1: I quick break right back more with Mark Simone, Carol Roth on the other side than your calls. Final half hour this Friday coming up eight hundred nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, tamone, Carrol Ross eight hundred nine four one, Shawn our number. We'll get to your calls coming up this Friday. As we continue. I don't know what to tell you, Mark, I have no idea. What the weather sucks? How is your Memorial Day weekend? You got rained out again this year? What are you getting out of this experience?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 5: I'm looking out the window now, eighty degrees and sunny. It's a beautiful weekend.
Speaker 1: You get around, okay, enjoy your enjoy your three months of good weather. I have twelve months of great weather.
Speaker 5: You're going into hurricane season right now. You got listends, you got.
Speaker 1: Snake If a hurricane comes I get on Jet Blue, I fly to New York, or fly to Texas. I won't fly to New York actually, or fly to someplace out of the hurricane zone, and I'll do my show from there.
Speaker 5: You got older people down there that drive us twenty mile.
Speaker 1: Now the demographics are going lower and lower and lower dramatically, so young people have figured out it's better in Florida.
Speaker 5: The whole summers one hundred degrees. You can't go out in the middle road.
Speaker 1: No, if well inland that can get hot, I will agree if any, but you should be close in Florida. That's my advice to people to move to Florida, although I'm not encouraging liberals to move here.
Speaker 2: They can stay with you in New York.
Speaker 5: It's a beautiful state down there. But you have too much pickleball, too much shuffle board.
Speaker 2: What don't you like about pickleball?
Speaker 5: Pickleball tennis for lazy people. It's a little.
Speaker 2: You know what. I can't disagree with you at all, and absolutely is. But it's fun. I've played it. Have you ever played it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Again, it's minister golf of tennis. It's shorter.
Speaker 1: Well man, you're called you are you just can't help yourself. Carol will give you the last word.
Speaker 7: I actually think that Mark might be Batman, and he's trying to save Gotham, and maybe that's why he won't leave Sean. He's putting out the bat signal. He's trying to rally the troops so he can be the one to save New York and bring it back to its glory. He just can't admit that. But I'm gonna. I'm gonna still the be for everybody.
Speaker 1: Look if Steve Hilton pulls off a miracle in California, I might believe there's a shot at one day a Republican turning to office, returning to office and being a good governor. I don't think. I think New York City is gone forever. I mean, it's just dominated nine to one by by liberal socialist Marxists like Mamdani and I don't get it. I really don't. But I admire you both. You're committed to your principles. I just don't get it anyway. Mark Simone, thank you, Carol Roth, thank you. Appreciate both of you. All right, guys, thank you Mark. I'm praying for you. I'm hoping for the best for you. Afraid the Treasury Secretary of Scott Pessen. I have really come to like this guy. He is he's no holds barred. He's doing a press conference. You know that Caroline Levitt is out on maternity leave, and they have sent out Marco Ruvio. I thought used it, and then they sent out the Vice president, and then they sent out Scott Besson.
Speaker 2: Scott besset Man.
Speaker 1: Yesterday he takes on Cavin Newsom and I just loved it. Pretty just call them stupid. Listen, sir, Governor.
Speaker 4: Gavin Newsom has floated this idea of.
Speaker 9: One hundred percent stay tax on Californians who would received money from President Trump's anti Weaganization fund. Your response to the Governor's call from from seven.
Speaker 4: There's no cure for stupid.
Speaker 1: There's no cure for stupid or Gavin he's losing now, he's actually losing to Harris and he booted Judge and you know it was rising fast is AOC now here's best and cracking a joke at the press briefing as well.
Speaker 5: I will mention three weeks ago, I got an honorary degree from the University of South Carolina.
Speaker 4: So if you really want to get a question. You can call me doctor Besson As.
Speaker 9: I started driving two questions for you, but just to follow what you said about that.
Speaker 4: Call me doctor.
Speaker 5: So I want to get one this great hair no gray hair.
Speaker 3: No, you don't have great hairy Maybe you do.
Speaker 9: You wrote resilience on your cab at note meetings several times the photographersumed into it. Are you trying to keep the president calm? Are you trying to keep yourself calm?
Speaker 1: Why did you write all.
Speaker 5: Those notes so people could look over my shoulders photograph and think I got a stool.
Speaker 1: This guy's got a wicked sense of humor and he you know, when you first meet me, you think he's probably like one of these nerdy economic guys. No, he's funny, wickedly funny. I've spent time with him. Last night, Linda, I'm not sure if you were watching Hannity, the TV show, but we sent the federalist Brianna Lineman to AOC's district.
Speaker 2: Did you see that?
Speaker 4: It was great?
Speaker 2: It was a great segment and I could not believe the answers.
Speaker 1: Okay, well let me it's we did a man on the street. It was really well done. Let me let me play it here for you.
Speaker 4: Did you vote for the balls to know? I voted for for the stewardess that works at American Airlin. No, I didn't vote for See you live in this district.
Speaker 9: Have you ever seen AOC walking down the streets here?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 9: Would you like to see her here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'd like to see her so she could tell us. You could tell her some of the problems we have in the area.
Speaker 9: I've never seen her actually roaming around.
Speaker 8: No, not at all.
Speaker 4: Never saw her.
Speaker 2: She's mostly up in Jackson Heights or in the Bronx because she goes.
Speaker 4: To the bigger communities.
Speaker 1: That will surround her and give her the reflection that she wants on all her answers.
Speaker 4: But she never answers a question.
Speaker 9: Did you vote for IOC?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 9: What is one thing that AOC has done that you like?
Speaker 4: I don't know that I could. I don't. I don't pay attention to those particular details, but I I can't. I don't know that I can think of something. I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: Did you vote for IOC?
Speaker 4: Yes? All right?
Speaker 9: What is one thing that she's done that you really like?
Speaker 4: I don't remember any What.
Speaker 9: Has she done for your district?
Speaker 3: I think she for instance, she helped bring thirty thousand books to school kids within the district.
Speaker 9: Has she done anything during her time in Congress that has major life better?
Speaker 2: No nobody ever sees her. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's just typical. Is there anything I need to get on you about.
Speaker 6: I don't think O perfect doing everything great this week, I'm having a banger of a week.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't see much backsliding today, so we'll stay.
Speaker 2: Off the hate list.
Speaker 1: Patricia South Carolina next on the Sean Hannity Show. What's up, Patricia?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm fine? Thank you. I hope you're will I was listening to you talking to Mark Levin yesterday about Rush and it just reminded me of how much he's missed. And my husband treated me on a trip to Cape Girardo on our way of traveling out west, and it was just wonderful.
Speaker 4: They have a huge mural.
Speaker 6: With different things about Kate Gerardo and Rush is prominently displayed there. It was a great trip and he is missed.
Speaker 1: He is missed. Nobody can replace him, Babe, Ruth. We all owe him a debt of gratitude, you know, I love Patricia. You know people for years, you're not rush Limbau like You're right, I'm not. I mean, I'm not going to argue. I agree, he's Babe Ruth. What do you want me to say? I'm lucky enough to play in the lineup with Babe Ruth. That's how I look at it, all right, go yes, but we do miss him. It's been five years. I hope Catherine is coming on the program, you know what. I'd love to get an update how she's doing. I know she's friends with Laura and Eric Trump and and they're very good friends and they stay in touch a lot. And uh, but I hope that happens. Thank you, Patricia. I hope you have a great weekend. Eight nine four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, let's say hi to John in my Free state of Florida, John High, how are you you?
Speaker 2: Glad you called?
Speaker 10: Hello, fellow neighbor, Sean.
Speaker 1: What's going on, big John? Glad you called, sir. I don't know if you saw DeSantis on TV last night. He was awesome. He's now looking to cut property taxes in the Free State of Florida.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, and we operate on a budget that is much less than New York City. It's amazing, isn't that?
Speaker 4: Isn't that?
Speaker 1: New York City nine million people, Laurena twenty three million people. New York City's proposed budget is more than the entire Free State of Florida. Florida has real policing, I mean the best police law enforcement in the business. They have the best infrastructure, and I mean the best weather. And one city of nine million people needs more money because of all of their social welfare programs and the worst infrastructure and no policing.
Speaker 10: It's insane, absolutely, And you feel safe walking around as a general rule, which is really nice, of.
Speaker 1: Course, as a general rule, I mean there's bad people everywhere, and you know what they do.
Speaker 2: They arrest them.
Speaker 1: They arrested two hundred and fifty illegals I think last night or the night before in our free state.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, yes, sir.
Speaker 10: Is a general rule. You feel safe and they arrest people and then they get put in jail, and it's it's safe.
Speaker 5: The legal system still works.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it absolutely does.
Speaker 1: Very very different environment. John, thank you. You have a great Free State of Florida. Weekend. My friend Tom and Tennessee. I like Tennessee too. A lot of Americans moving to Tennessee, the Carolinas, Texas. I think number one state is my free state of Florida. What's going on? How are you Tom?
Speaker 10: I'm doing great? Sean, how are you?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 10: And yeah, I love the income tax free state of Tennessee. It's definitely a blessing. So Florida, I guess is the same.
Speaker 2: But either way, what happened to love Nashville?
Speaker 1: I got to know Nashville when I worked in Athens, Alabama was Huntsville, Alabama, and I was right next to sixty five, and I drive the ninety minutes up to Nashville, and I got to once be a guest MC at oper Land.
Speaker 2: How cool is that?
Speaker 10: That's awesome? And Huntsville Athens area thirty minutes from where I'm from. I'm twenty minutes off of sixty five. So Democrat party continues to just lie about everything. And I heard you speaking to a guest earlier about how do you come to terms with that? How do you meet in the middle? And Sean, honestly, I think as conservative Christian Americans, there's no way to meet in the middle with a party that stands for everything that well, quite frankly, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ stands against you know, lying and you know the abortion issue, the transgender issue.
Speaker 1: Ye, why didn't the pope it was meeting with Brendan Johnson, David Axelrod, JB.
Speaker 2: Pritzgar.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he ever brought up their position on abortion, considering the Church's position on abortion. He certainly didn't do it publicly the way he attacked Donald Trump by saying God never approves of any conflict, which by the way, is not exactly my interpretation of the Old Testament. And if you could believe the God of the New Testament's the same as the Old Testament, and I do, then God did put a seal of approval many times on conflict.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, And it's our job as good men to stand up against evil, because all it takes for evil to prospers for good men to do nothing. That's why I love your show. Glad You're out there doing what you do every day. And I just wish that most people would take the facts for what they see instead of just trying to listen to some post thirty second clip narrative, where I think most of the life gets their information, because that's about as long as a conversation as you can have with any of them about it, because all they've got is a few talking points and a few complaints and what about this and what about that, when really we can all just sit there and look at provable facts. Like Mark was saying earlier about the science of socialism. It's science, it's socialism, it's called political science. But yet they still deny reality every single day. So glad you're out there pounding the truth home for them.
Speaker 1: But I thank you for letting me do it. I appreciate it. I love our friends in Tennessee. You guys are awesome. And I missed Cracker Barrow. There's no cracker Barrow where I live. I wish there was out I have to go far for that too, And there's no in and out Burger. I mean, those are three improvements i'd make the Florida and they move into your state of Tennessee.
Speaker 2: They're moving to Franklin. Tom.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you, man. You have a great weekend. Thanks for checking in. Carl in New York. What's up, Carl? How are you, sir?
Speaker 8: Oh Hi, Sean, how are you? Thanks? For having me what's going on now? Years ago I was on your program on black Conservatives. I'm an immigrant from Jamaica. And the reason I'm calling you, Sean for America two fifty, I think there's something missing. Years ago, as an immigrant, I tried to figure out the why in America? Why is everybody coming to America? What makes America exceptional? And I got an answer from Glenn Beck's excellent book The Original Argument, The Federalists Case for the Constitution, adapted for the twenty first century. And what I think is missing for America to fifty. My wish, Sean, I wish that maybe you, Mark Lavan and other prominent conservatives would again highlight the Federalist's papers because it's it's ultimately the user manual for the Constitution. Without it, we probably wouldn't have had the Constitution.
Speaker 1: Let me let me give you a suggestion, because I had the great one on my podcast and we just dropped it a day and a half ago.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you watch it?
Speaker 1: Because we talk a lot, Because Mark writes about this a lot in his books Liberty and Tyranny. You know Amertopia, you know why democrats hate America. All these great books. He's written all number one bestsellers, and he talks a lot about it. And I'll also add one other thing you can look to. We've partnered with Americans for Prosperity and they have a website AFP Hannity or is it what is it AFP dot com slash Hannity or AFP hannity dot com, and they're going to send you all these materials and they're asking everybody to go back to our founding documents and read them on the fourth of July. You know, so, I love what you're suggesting. I think people should read it. It's a great foundation and you'll learn a lot. I spent a long time since I've looked at him. It's time for me to go back and revisit it.
Speaker 8: But you know what, Sean, as you know, if someone has a devout love for America, we'll read these things. They're not easy to read because our founders put a lot of thought into the design of America. Most people nowadays they're forming their opinions on little snippets. The left and the regressivesuse I don't call them progressives. They're slowly trying to manipulate the founding principles of America what we mean. And I'm hoping that every now when fors so for example, they always target the electoral college, and it would just be good. I think it'd be excellent if there was like a film or documentary on the Federalist papers and we to explain why a lot of those arguments are still valid today for today's problems.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate your insight, but if you get a chance, my strong suggestion is watch the Livin podcast. I think you'll get a lot of out of it. It's not just our founders and our framers, you know, the Declaration of Independence, our Constitution, but also of the great philosophers that they studied in detail to create. You know, as Ben Franklin famously was asked at the Constitutional Convention, you know, is what's the result. He said, it's a republic if you can keep it. We're now at the if you can keep it part. So hang in there, my friend. I appreciate you. I think that's great advice. Eight hundred ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, right, that's going.
Speaker 2: To wrap things up with today.
Speaker 1: Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We'll check in with Breanna Lineman. She hits the streets for us again tonight. Dave Asmen, the Great One, Mark Levin, Jimmy Fla, Charles Paint on the economy, We've got it all news you'll never get from the legacy Medium, mop nine Eastern Tonight on Hannity. We'll see you then back here Monday. Have a great weekend, and thank you for making this show possible.