Speaker 1: He is drink champs, motherfucking podcast make Sime.
Speaker 2: He's a legendary Queens rapper.
Speaker 3: He's agreed as your boy in O R E.
Speaker 1: He's a Miami hip hop yon there what up his dj E f N? Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean. And the most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk very days New Years. Listen, It's time for drink Champions. Drink up mother mother? Would good be hoping to want to Sup? Be this your boy in O R E? What up his dj E f N? This is Mili Timpa Crazy Walk. Have y'all now.
Speaker 4: Now, besides these two brothers being my brother brothers, these guys are one of the most legendary two man groups of all time, and I mean one of the best two man groups of all time. Wow, both kings both can stand on their own. But they made an album that I would like to call it new Classic because it sounds like a classic from back then, but it sounds like a classic.
Speaker 1: Now like it works.
Speaker 4: I've been listening to this shit, goddamn it. I'm so happy that the fans don't got it yet because I'm flussing on y'all because I'm telling you this is how exactly our OG's is supposed to sound. He said, exactly how how how classic dudes, how legends is supposed to sell. They ain't supposed to chase the new generation. They're supposed to stay in their goddamn lane and keep continuing. When I heard this album, I kid you not, I believe me, and you text back and forth like six seven times, like yo, this is classic class, Like this is not normal, this is not regular class.
Speaker 3: This is a class, the classic.
Speaker 1: If you have never heard of the West Coast, have never been to the West Coast, and.
Speaker 4: You put on this goddamn album such you're straight. It's such a goddamn straight. In case you don't know who I'm talking about, I'm talking about my brothers, my friends, motherfucker dancing.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 4: Now, I want to really, really, really focus on the album this interview. You know you guys been on here before. But I swear to god, I'm not exaggerating when I listen to the album like Death.
Speaker 3: Seriously, we was in.
Speaker 1: The gym earlier and everybody tried to quit walk. None of us, none of us had it right.
Speaker 4: We all looked at crazy because it's just natural, like it captures the West Coast, so so good. And yes, sound young, but you sound classic. You sound you know what I'm saying. You get what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, so this is? This is?
Speaker 4: Is this the first release on Frost This Snoop Dog has a quiet death rope.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's make some noise for that.
Speaker 1: Fix Snoop Dog.
Speaker 4: It feels so right, man, So let's let's let's let's let's let's the album drops. Make okay, let's it's addressed to the title first, telling people the type of we all.
Speaker 1: We got w A W g uh huh. You know what I'm saying, when it all comes down to it, when you leave this earth and we look at everything that we accomplishing, everything that we did, we look at it like, man, you know this is all we got. You know what I'm saying, Let's stick together because like they say, when the family feud.
Speaker 4: Nobody went, yeah, we want you want some champagne or you want to be whatever you want?
Speaker 1: You know, what's up with these mother fucking candles? Look up with candle because why don't y'all look like the pope? Like I was looking at I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the candle like cause this must mean cracking with What could I buy? I I mean we paid, we just paid. Yeah, my Latino fam we always had.
Speaker 1: Well, cuse you theo they got you with the fire stars. I never actually looked at the candle.
Speaker 2: They got you, Lucifer, you got the looking at the demo. Look looking at that's just the same.
Speaker 1: It's the same.
Speaker 3: That's some sort.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. No, I just went that that was that was dope. But listen, first off, do you want some champagne or you want to want to be? Which one you want to? Just a celebration, okay, because this is some expensive ship what we're doing. You got ship, you know.
Speaker 3: But how dope is it when you heard the news that Snoop got death Ro?
Speaker 1: Like, how happy was was?
Speaker 4: I'm asking you first, but I want y'all both to ask that what kind of feeling was that?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: First, well, I'm gonna be honest, guys. First thing I did was called del Mar and I'm talking about something different. And then he told me, yes, you know Snoop down bought death Row And I'm like, yep, I said, you ready cap because the Champ's gonna call sooner or later.
Speaker 1: And Dads was like, funk all that now? Yeah, yeah, me and Snoop. You know what I'm saying, I've been fusing for about twelve fifteen years, you know what I'm saying. So we're back, and that's what's beautiful about it because uh we cousins. You know, we family break TV, drum machine like the turntables. Dog shot his shot his equipment and shot my equipment at one time. But literally, yeah we got you know what I'm saying, shot my drummers plus the TV. I think that's when we made ain't no fun. The dog said what boom boom boom boom? Now what nigga? And that's the whole TV you know, big one that you just both we family, We butt heads all the time.
Speaker 2: And the great thing about this project, We All We Got is self explanatory because that's real.
Speaker 1: I've been saying it.
Speaker 2: To the homies forever, so has uh Delmar has been saying it. Dad's been saying it's Snoopy and it's like, you know, Snoop said, that's the title the album We All We Got because it's true. You know, you know like you and compone, like you know, we all we got like you and f we always got, you know what.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, and and self explanatory because you know why like me watching this album on fold and me, you know, speaking of Snoop and he's seeing him how energetic he is excited.
Speaker 1: He's like, yo, my dog, I take one too, you know. Yeah, you know, big kids start let me join, y'all, y'all soul, you know, like a big kids starts singing and dances when you get food, right.
Speaker 4: Right right, So me seeing Snoop like being so happy, like I guess because it's like full fledged. Your first album was on Death Row and then this to be your album in twenty twenty four on Death Row again. It just felt so euphorically organic organically it's just trying. Yeah, yeah, because I went at one point you you didn't want to rep Death Row at all.
Speaker 1: I was us you know what I mean, Like you said that you know Dad's gonna go there. Say, at the moment in my life, right there was a lot going on, you know, like futing and batting, you know, gang wars everything. You know what I'm saying, This shs turned my whole life around from the death of Tupocket, you know what I mean, and feuding and getting your money and your music and I can't let that ship just sit there. You got your I got, I got. Okay, Well, let's give a shout out right now typically positivity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we all we got Jesus, I know that from you know, you don't give a shout out.
Speaker 1: You know this is our older brother right here. So all right, boom, I'm drunk already. So so Sue comes to y'all.
Speaker 4: That says we want y'all to be the first album to drop on a new Death Row was the one thing I noticed on on it. On the album, I think I got excrucial copy. I'm not sure, but it says death roll and tapes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, records and tapes.
Speaker 4: So I mean just bringing it back right yeah. Uh one of my favorite joints on on the joint, Uh.
Speaker 1: The smoke Up. Yeah, that's the first song we did. That's the first one. It's the first song on the album, but it's also the first one did. Yeah, how that whole thing came up? You know, my cousin Bean died. Yeah, so you know what I'm saying. And uh, we decided. You know, I flew into l A one day and I just something just told me to call my cousin. Papa called Snoop, and so Snoop like, yeah, come over about six o'clock. So I slide over there, smoke blowing out the window and the morning, you know, this sticks in the morning. So I'm sitting in there, and he called Corrup over. I didn't know he was calling cor because I had block Corrup on Instagram. Jesus and my wife, my wife white man management. Now I'm like what And so, you know, gang, I called Snoop like, you know, to see what's up and all that. So we go over there and Snoop he come in. He dabbed me up, but didn't know it was me. I was like, my nigga, what's up? Because damn that looked like that.
Speaker 2: It was like, you big headed motherfucker. Good job, jail Mark, there's cracking. I looked at Dogg and he's on the on the what's that the board and he just looked back and smiled, and then he looked back, that's a YouTube, motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: And then he put the beat on. It is over. The song was done in like eight nine minutes I was over. Wow, that's one of my favorite joints on the album. And that's the album off Perflet speaking No One's crazy Thold del Mark.
Speaker 2: Because our history of making records, the first record we make always ends up being a single, like a.
Speaker 1: G thing for the Chronic.
Speaker 2: The first record Doctor Doran Snoop Mayuh and it turned out three years later. It was when The Chronic was released and it still remained the number one single and it was the single for it.
Speaker 1: And then What's My Name? That was the first record that they made from shoop style. And after that, Doctor beating them songs was just flowing like Niaga fall three and a half days we had the whole album.
Speaker 5: That's this whole album three and a half and they did it together. That that's what I think you hear the difference in there. I could tell you I was in the studio that chemistry was there.
Speaker 2: Came from from Georgia, came out from Atlanta. I drove down from Vegas, me and my wife Lee Lee Gotti stayed and.
Speaker 1: Just cod we just seeing Snoop start smiling and ship. You know that's all right, you know what I'm saying. So you start telling us the plan putting that ship down, and we executed it, you know what I'm saying. And now we're hitting the road that's going to Canada. Wow, they let y'all in Canada. But we had to do the Border Patrol video TV show or they wouldn't let us in there that TV show, Remember the Patrol. Damn. We're still trying to go back up it ready, just saying, you know, let's go to the next joint. We all, we got, we all we got. The east Side is trading and Goldie Low yeah on that too. They heard this, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: You know, that's the first I think that's the first record we've done with all of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the first record, like twenty somethings. We never did a record together, not all together. We did records separately. That's the crew. Good. So how did that come about? Snoop Dog? But his idea Champ. Yeah, you know, I like to run in there first, to get my verse off first, and then trade after I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Cad he came and right when he finished, okay, you know what timing is silkiness, And.
Speaker 1: Then I told Snoop it was for the East Side, and then I told him, we need to make this for ours. We got yeah ship damn that sacrifice.
Speaker 2: The east Siders did like our first single that was from because like you said, I signed the Snoop Dogg management. He co manages me with my wife and and then we the record that we did, Uh smoke Up was for the Corrupt solo album.
Speaker 1: It just got the record.
Speaker 2: But when Delmark came home, Dog said DPG time and it was like everybody sacrificed. It's like you damn skippy east Side to sacrifice their record. I sacrificed my solo record. Dad sacrifice. We all sacrifice. Dog sacrifice because he got an album dropping, his album with Doctor Dropping.
Speaker 1: He got album coming out next month with Doctor Death.
Speaker 5: Ro no.
Speaker 1: School damn the throw after matchool not incredible. Got that makes some noiser that doctor my mom.
Speaker 4: So it was at one point this is conversary that came out. I guess everyone through. At first, everyone though it was real. Everyone's like the dog Brown broke up? Where's the joke Brown? What happened to the talk pound?
Speaker 1: We even said, I said dance because what happened? I'm bringing up some weed right now? Did you reblock me? I got who came up with that campaign Snoop Dog. I can see him. There snoop and stoop snoop. Everything's the champ. You know.
Speaker 2: Me and Dance Dog really wanted want of Dazz because you know, Dad is production and the mic, so he really wanted Dazz to be a star. He's like, man, you're gonna be a star on this album. Just shine, you're an artist, be a star, get on that mic and have a ball. I had a ball, yeah, paulse and then you know myself, you know that's what I do. So he was just like, y'all just follow my lead and I'll take you to a different plateau.
Speaker 4: So be it all right here it is what it is. That was one thing that I noticed too on the album is I was looking for your production. Did you produce an album or this this one you fell back on?
Speaker 1: I fell back on to the next one, the next album. It's all super but.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but what makes you fall back on this one?
Speaker 1: Because he told me to say, you know, like I told you about you know, I'm gonna shut up, kick back and get rich, and I say too much. A lot of people get you know, intimidating, and I musa say though I already see things that I'm finished.
Speaker 2: Still, like these beautiful shot glasses you want? You're ready for shots?
Speaker 1: Arecy? I mean I know your style? Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, together, you got together, because then you're gonna get me mad and I'm gonna start cutting.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't want to do that. Let me take you something. When you my mom, you gotta get you get them a little.
Speaker 3: Bit a little mad, and that's it.
Speaker 1: I ain't cut because it's like, cuz you cut you you you just be crippling too much. I'm like, I'm cripping too hanging on the wagers, hanging on the door.
Speaker 2: Come on this nigga, come on the stage in all white wool op right with the blue rag in the back pocket.
Speaker 1: I cut too much. I cripped you. Come on, cuse they gonna stay cousin all white cup with the blue rag. There we made my favorite colors blue.
Speaker 3: That's officially the single.
Speaker 1: That's officially the single right there, produced by Rick Rock just kick back.
Speaker 4: I haven't been to l A on the West coast of the minute, but I imagine that should be number one record.
Speaker 1: Everybody walking with that, Yeah, yeah, I mean I see I see you Blue up. I mean I tried to today. What else to do? It was like with a sprinkler, you know what else to do? Man? Come, yeah, he show that's that fresh that he got that for the ricking right there? Cuse so so.
Speaker 4: So listen, our show is about giving people they flowers. Oh you know, we want to give y'all your flowers face to face. Man, the man tell you how dope y'all are, how great the group is, how happy we are of y'all longevity, legendary, happy we are this album, this album, you are showing how you ain't got to change. You could be exactly who you are still make classic, great, legendary music. So we want to give you all your flowers face to face. Snoop said, it's better than the ground because it's for your people.
Speaker 1: It is for your people.
Speaker 4: No, but do you like you know me going through Yeah, just discography. I'm trying to pronounce words correctly.
Speaker 1: Lecography.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we going to your discography?
Speaker 4: Yo, Do y'all realize how legendary y'all are though, like not just as a two man group, but as a group catalog, you know what I'm saying, Like like like this this, this, this, this is do y'all understand how legend there, how important y'all ought to hip hop?
Speaker 1: You know when you're making record Like I'll be telling you know, like when we're making records, who really don't know what we're doing at the time. We just having fun making the records. And then like great liquor wine, it gets fine, right right, you know what I mean. Then we appreciate what we did. But you know, like when I look at my catalogs, I remember all my lyrics. We get paid for him while.
Speaker 4: You looking corrupt like that. You know, yeah, right, you don't be getting your lyrics to come on. Look, he's a lawyer about trade.
Speaker 2: Look, I'll be honest with you. I told Dog and I told del Mare. I'm like when I rock cousin, only do the classic.
Speaker 1: Got me going.
Speaker 2: Now let's go, Jelmar. You you know what in another thing. You know, I might not remember my lyrics, but I remember Daz's birthday. Delmar is turning a great age right now.
Speaker 1: You understand I think the Lord above. You know what I'm saying. Just being here, you know what I'm saying. Like I said before, Hey, the greatest gift is living. Anything else the secondary I ain't taking with you. Just appreciate it, spread it out and keep pushing. Okay, I'm a Dog produced by battle Cat Oh, shut up a battle Cat man. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. We created that in the studio, just going back and forth thinking about running himself the first one. Yeah, what I'm saying, great groups, great groups, E, P and B. You know what I'm saying is just going back and forth having a great time. You know what I'm saying. And plus that cut the bars down for you on Stagic, you know what I'm saying. As your first record, that dog.
Speaker 2: Wasn't right there. Well all the rest of the record, the dog was right there and he died. He directed. That's why it sounds so beautiful to I love it the way dog directed. On that one, he had to do an interview with thirty minutes. He went to do the interview, the song was done, and when he came back and he left us in there with the main things you ain't supposed to leave me and Dell, which is the mic and the equipment and all in the drug with the week, Uh, you just grow a head. The dad put some in his pocket and then he started rolling some this thirty dog gass nigga.
Speaker 1: Uh, we're working not for playing. How that studio is not?
Speaker 5: How different did the film making this project versus the projects y'all did together?
Speaker 1: Younger, great question, no arguments, no dis grondo type of feelings. Mature, more mature in this situation, you get more grown. Yeah, that joint saying, just letting all the bullshit to the past because we're here now. You know what I'm saying. Fifty fifty one, fifty two. You know what I'm saying, right, Funk were arguing for leave that ship in the past. Let's make this great music and prove these other motherfuckers wrong. Right, and you know who you are? Right like that trigger?
Speaker 2: Right, you see what I gotta do with what that shot wanted little Bopp for that ship Parka next Jesus it was Cristal, but now was God damn God damn Yeah, yeah, okay, Oh, this is one.
Speaker 1: Of the crazy joints too, Rob Need some space, need some space. Now you're talking.
Speaker 3: You're talking enough to chicks and to niggas at some point.
Speaker 1: Everybody, you know, sometimes you eat the space. You know, I'm a Gemini, you know my space. I need some weak and I hit the Jesus. How likely we go places and they give him weed because he gives it to me.
Speaker 2: I do, so that's why you know I want to I can't smoke a cigarette and I a little smoke.
Speaker 1: Some d So how about you? How did that song come about? Nissa's space?
Speaker 2: Man? You know, I'm gonna be honest because I talked to all my young folks because I played the record for people. When that record come on there like that's Blast and I'm like, okay, So I had to ask Das because you know, Dad is my translator. He always lets me know what's cracking because I'm an old ass man because he hates when I say that, but it's a old But the thing is, they showed me this ship, this nigga got a hundred million views type of ship with him and uh Tiger yep ty Dollar, and I'm like, damn, I never knew. I always just like the record. I love the record, so now I'm like, damn this, this touches the youth because they know who Blast is.
Speaker 1: So it made me pay more attention to the record and I just love it because me and Snooper sitting there, he was like, yeah, we need to put blasts on it, you know what I'm saying. The Snoopy come with the ideas, and you know, we executed because Snoop said he ain't been in there and you know the death Ro studios because he was working with Doctor Drake, so that's working with doctor dr Snoop was working with doctor Dress so his studio wasn't being used. And we were the first ones to come back in there and crack it open.
Speaker 3: With the Inglewood Studio. We did the Park and that was Doctor Drake.
Speaker 1: That was def Ro Studio, that Snoop studio down there, but he wasn't recording there for months because he been with Doctor Drake and were coming there and he said, man, this studio ain't being cracked open in months, knocking off the dirt, you know, the little dust stuff. But then we started working. I think we're the first rap artist to signing Death. Yeah, just signed with a Masterday, you know what I'm saying. So oh yeah, smoke for the signing. We got new mass man everything. It feels good. The money flowing around like water around here. You know what I'm saying. We got the old stuff back, you know what I'm saying. And you know your old masters, a little publishing, all the rights, you know what I'm saying, and everything, so you know we control all that, you know what I'm saying. So that's a hell of a hell of a great thing. So I'm just going through my books right now. So I got like about nine you know what I'm saying. He's excited.
Speaker 4: And how about how about the masters moving forward? Do you guys own this master or is it a fifty fifty day.
Speaker 1: It's got some percentage thing with the dog, you know what I'm saying. We let him only because he could take it. But you know what I'm saying, and uh, we're still doing our so little thing and whatever we wanted to do. You know what I'm saying, Just a great thing because you can do what you want to do.
Speaker 3: We do your sould things.
Speaker 1: On that ro two, we're doing a solo album.
Speaker 2: You god damn right right right yeah, I'm a full Monty right right right, I'm doing the full mon.
Speaker 1: I like independent, right, I love it. Yeah, you know, I like you know he wants to be. You know, I taught everybody else how to do saying I'm the first one out of the crew to go independence. You know what I'm saying, press my own records up getting nine dollars in Union. That's when it was ten dollars and twelve dollars in UNI. Right, it was good money back then in the nineties, and that was ship. I'mn be honest. I've been waiting centuries to be uh back with the Dog, right, you know, because that's a great thing, you know what I'm saying. But I ain't going nowhere. Whatever you asked me to do, it's done, you know what I'm saying. We had a great time. We're doing this, and we're gonna keep on doing Hello, bet you ship.
Speaker 5: If this is just a sample of what y'all could do together, the future looks good.
Speaker 1: It was only a week work for work right next.
Speaker 4: Dog And it sounds like Snoop wanted to be on every record. Its like I had to tell him to tell at one point, like, hell no, that is the dog especially.
Speaker 1: Is crazy truck. Who's the hardest? Right? Man?
Speaker 3: Hold say that I got to sit in the order.
Speaker 1: Come on, you're sucking it up.
Speaker 2: Dog was like, man, you know what, I ain't gonna get on this this Jeff for y'all after me and Del Marle, who was me?
Speaker 1: It was you and we started laying Dog said, oh, hell no, he gets excited. You want to get you know, I told him the other day, remember you want to slap somebody the way, Yeah, you're ready to beat up a motherfucker around here.
Speaker 3: I hit him at four in the morning, and I was like, you know, you never got the g and juice.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: He hit me right back, sending me your singles. He said, your clothing ads. I said, this motherfucker he's he is. He is on it, bro, So let's make some annoying with Snoop Dogg one time. A lot of people say artists can't be CEOs, But I say a lot of the times, artists are the best CEOs because they know how to treat you. You may maybe they had to go through a certain period where they didn't know that, but then once they go through it, they know that. Like one of the easiest festivals I ever did was of Lovers and Friends, and that's usher running that ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like he treated me like how I wanted to be treated. So I always say that.
Speaker 4: I say, once the artists go through something, that artist can actually be one of the best CEOs and CEOs.
Speaker 2: But you know what, though, it's like you know when we was young. You know what do you know when you're young? Like we're the originals, now see what I'm saying, because we're the elders now, you know what I mean. So we've experienced loss, we've experienced gang the game and gang banging. We experienced everything that there is is to make us better now so that if we want to be executives, we know how to treat the artists, what the artist needs in a way to do it, you see what I'm saying. So that's the great thing about now with us is we're all seasoned. We know how to play our positions. And to me, the greatest leader I've ever had is the dog, and dog has always led me to championships. So that's why I'm in for the full mind you when it comes to Snoop. But I've been waiting on this forever.
Speaker 1: But the boy got his own money. What better place to be we liquor money in the game. Let's give a clutter that.
Speaker 4: So let me actually move on to the next song. My favorite cousin is Blue. I know we spoke about it earlier. You said that I came up with that you had in a white suit with the crypt bandanna behind.
Speaker 1: Is that something? Is that something that you know?
Speaker 4: Because when y'all first was talking about gangs back then, it was really just in like the West Coast area. Now this is global, worldwide. I've seen gangs and bloods and crypts and Paris. I was bucking out, you know what I mean, Like the pew Niggas.
Speaker 1: I was like whoa.
Speaker 3: I was like, yo, you know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Real with that ship. Now that this world wide everywhere? Like, is this something that you like?
Speaker 4: Because you know, if you're saying blue, then these other people might not like it. Is this that's something you think about? It's like funk that fu that.
Speaker 1: But you know, we look at everything. You know what I'm saying. I appreciate it all. You know what I'm saying because you know where it comes from.
Speaker 4: Well, how about you? You ever think about that? Like when you're making a favorite colors blue? Like do you think that other people won't rock to it because you know what their favorite color is?
Speaker 1: Something else? Neighborhood? Okay, Yepnia, I gotta make'm they got the anthem joint then. But it's like, you know, everybody can say their own color when it's so come, you know how everybody remix it in the car it can.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do the remix with some of the homies. You know they be on that ship, Nigga. I wouldn't be shocked if you see us in YG Nigga giving it up. Why my favorite coach is red, giving it up, you know what I'm saying, Because we're just giving it up for hours. But this is for our community though, you know what I'm saying, So this ain't just about cripping. This is about our community because of the people who push this line for their communities too. Because some people's favorite colors red, Our favorite color is blue. Some people's favor the color is black. You know I'm saying ground the black and right. You know what I'm saying. You know, the Mexicans got their favorite color cause and that's what we're gonna set off.
Speaker 1: Tell them your favorite color, push the line. Fuck them. Hell, that's real. Hey, it's not anti you, it's just we're just talking about us, Okay, multi multi hood. So let's talk about inside of her ship asked that question was terrible, Cassid Bro. You know what I'm saying. So, you know, what's all about setting up the next you know what I'm saying. So everything that we're doing right now is just setting everybody up, you know what I'm saying. So come up with that project. Shout out the bunch casts. That's like, it's a real like R and B song, R and B song, but that's.
Speaker 3: It's arm but it's not some ship. Now, come on, let's tell me about it. Okay, really.
Speaker 4: That's the question owner, you know, Okay, my bad, I want to be a thirteen, my fult my holy ship.
Speaker 1: They've always but they've always had records like that on their album. We always had to, you know, you started off that type of then't having fun records.
Speaker 2: Having fun records ain't no fun, you know what I'm saying. Skits, radio stations, everything with W balls.
Speaker 1: That's how we started everything. In our living room. People used to call, used to hook the phone up to the microphone, and then when they call, we just talked ship. They thought it was answer ship, Oh my god, and it was the W ball w B A. I just wanted to live inside inside of Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, hey, you know I would be honest with you because these are the best records that I love that just having fun and bring these to the table because I'll be honest.
Speaker 1: Because you know me, nor I want the bike. I'm all by Dog said, you can't just kill every mc all the goddamn time. You know, sometimes you got that fun.
Speaker 2: So Dog bringing these records to the table like this with Butch Cassidy because talking about inside of her and I'm like, because I love these records, gun Dog, bring these records. He making the motherfucking monsters.
Speaker 1: He got to beat this relation, you know, you know what I'm saying. Music, right Dog, fun Ship were in the car listen and listen he going there and put on some more and games. Ship that type of ship. But this album got a balance of all of that though. You gotta balance the balance when you.
Speaker 4: Was starting this album, man, And I'm not trying to gash up. I'm telling you real. This is real ship. This is a real great fucking album, like like cohesive. It sounds like like I said, this sounds like one like one, like like like frame of mind, like when you heard it, like the final did you did you like?
Speaker 1: Man? I knew I could have. I knew I could did it because we just heard the record. When you heard it, we just we're just now hearing everything like sequenced out and everything. Everything just like you're hearing it now. We just got the record. We're just learning the lyrics. It was that secret of a secret, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I wasn't taking records home.
Speaker 1: Was just well, every time we shoot a video, he says, the lyrics to learn, that's the only time we get to listen to the song, you know what I'm every day. Yeah, just for the songs that you hear, like first four my favorite colors, Blue, favorite colors blue, smoke Up, smoke up. Yeah, it's that word. Yeah. That was the first video, Okay, and then we got another video, which is the hardest. The hardest is out with DJ Promilues. I think that come out right before the album come out. That's the last one you got for Meire on the turntables. That record's crazy. It looks like the Vibe cover. Oh my god, what the death ro Vibe cover with Yeah, the death ro Vibe cover. Yeah, you know, just uh we heard at the same time you heard it, really yeah, Yeah, make the album. It's on gall of Music in the metaverse. So we got two records on there called Finesse and bag Up with October London, okay and Jay Black. That's you laid your verse on. Yeah. I listened to it on YouTube. That's what he told me. Two songs on YouTube. You know, I go hurt from YouTube, you know, and go YouTube the MP four you on bad. Yeah, you're not used to that world. You know this nigga can't stop what I'm just disputed distributed through Gamma Gamma. Yeah, you know they got Usher, Okay, they got well is that Larry Jackson ship? Yeah? Okay, okay, all right, damn okay, Snoop getting that funny he getting that money. Then you mentioned he got that gallon a deal to that, which is the metaverse stuff. I'm learning that NFT. What are they talking about the NFC? Yeah, I said remembers. They put the other songs in the metaverse of the middle that is. Yeah, so you know, two songs that makes sixteen all together. Okay, okay, Holy So look, we're gonna play a game. Come on, you play it quick time?
Speaker 5: Yes, because I don't think they've never played quick Time. We have a Flowers neither Triple Time alumni. Ye, but never played quick time.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 4: So we left off as a smoke times. Yeah, smoke time. We need our phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got the questions. They send us the question. So we're gonna give you to two different names, two different choices. You pick one nobody drinks. If you say both or neither? Were all drinking?
Speaker 1: Yes and no?
Speaker 5: Yeah, basically like this person, this can't look it is this candle. You say this candle, we're not drinking. You say both candles were drinking.
Speaker 4: I'm taking a shot. You want to take shots as killer? What you got patron?
Speaker 1: I got? We got patron, we got, we got, we got the killer. Yeah, were in the game. Some more champagne. Okay, yeah, you take the smoke on double Okay yeah yeah wait, well no, no, because you gotta take a shot.
Speaker 6: Take a shot, claw vodka whatever, put me a piece of ice in there.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, okay, it's a celebrating nights too.
Speaker 1: If they were going to take a shot, we gonna take it. And we're celebrated Brand's birthday. How about that that? Yeah?
Speaker 8: He oh the Gemini jumping us now dp B G C gem and I eyes everywhere, my wife.
Speaker 1: We got dads, We got a man.
Speaker 3: What we're doing one of the greatest groups of all motherfucking time.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Yes, Drey or Snoop, both take a shot. Take a shot. We need more shots, he said, yes. Or know what, you take whatever you.
Speaker 3: To it, whatever in your you gotta ride it out.
Speaker 1: Don't know that's a shot. It's a shot. That was a shot to me. That's why I say, you gotta pay yourself. No, let me smoke too. It take you shot we got. I went for the other glass. I'm doing a three shot man, cause you can't rewrite this story. I'm already hammered. I'm sucking me. I'm already because you gotta take a shot. Because yeah, by the way, I love your relationship. You take your shot. I'm a natural. I'm trying to you. I got this. You know what this thing to me? Right? Hold on, finish this upon.
Speaker 9: I ain't driving today. You're not driving today. Cut handling, So don't answer no more questions like that.
Speaker 3: But we did explain them.
Speaker 1: The rules. R okay, Jay z or Big Daddy Kane, Jigger Okay, poker easy, Big Daddy Cane.
Speaker 10: No, I'm sorry, this question for me both of you. Actually, I want both of you. Give it to me to easy present new Tupac.
Speaker 2: I didn't get a chance to be around Eric, but Eric is the grandfather of this game.
Speaker 1: That god fly. I go with Eric respect like he did that about you, guys, what would you say? I go with both? You go, you gotta take a drink? If you go both, which one is the one with? You know you gotta do you gotta do a shot because right we.
Speaker 3: Just want to make sure dads know.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 3: When you gotta drink okay, you say both, you gotta drink.
Speaker 1: Okay because I know the rule. He drink all. I got it. Yeah, we said yeah at the same times. That another shot.
Speaker 3: DJ Quick J Quick battle Cat.
Speaker 1: I answered, I really, you gotta answer you. I like both of them.
Speaker 3: That did you explain to him?
Speaker 1: Watched the show. You got the shot. I'm taking the shut because you're not standing the rules of engagement. You don't have us all different after this man, damn it, demn my you. Oh now she's just bringing it because you keep sucking up. You got your own. This one got frost on it because that's yours. The next one is for corrupt d O C or m c ren corrupt. I'm sorry what happened the d O C or m C w ren d O C d O C. Okay, explain.
Speaker 2: You got because these are all greats, y'all mention because it's hard to mention it. We don't want to get too fucked up. Well, I am or forell his mouth shaking like.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take for real? Uh m Okay, I wasn't ready. You got it. You could take this one Kendrick or Drake Kendrick Kendrick. That wasn't hard to realize, even though Drake is one of my favorite artists. I can't lie.
Speaker 5: But no, I heard yourself before to motherfucker right n shot the public enemy n w A.
Speaker 3: Uh nas or scarface damn, this is just for your house for you cut.
Speaker 1: Forever, gonna say both. I'm gonna go with scarface. M hmm where you're gonna cut? Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait, wait wait I thought it was one out of time. Okay, lawyer right, I'm a lawyer, came full of fool.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Let's keep going.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say this one, okay, me against the world of Micavelly.
Speaker 1: Me against the world easily.
Speaker 4: The baby or little Baby, throat Baby, you got a new album? Yeah, killed it to the baby came to y'all world. I love a little baby.
Speaker 2: I love both of them, but the baby though, because I end my shows with throat Baby, because that motherfucker is so bad and the best.
Speaker 1: In the head on the world on I love it. Yeah. I thought you had hard questions because where's where's the okay and y see or Miami? Miami? Okay, but you said answer this to Okay, I'll answered you know what I'm saying. What was the question? Or Miami? What about them? Which? Which were you? Which you? As far as what.
Speaker 2: It sounds like artists or something, and we're talking about, uh, what city we want to be in more there we go. Okay, oh man, that's self explanatory. Be honest, Gods, I got to be honest. Okay, Miami, Okay, dancing that they got they got a uh they got a Spanish little spot out on Miami.
Speaker 1: Get That's how I learned how to do my thing right it me. Oh yeah, I told you a long time told Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Matt ten Ord, damn, damn, you got a good one. Good luck, good luck. They think I'm gonna get ready to take a shot, a.
Speaker 1: Ready ready to run it out good cougie rap or big punty Yeah, self explained to him the next the chronic chronic two thousand and one. Well, who's the question, folks, both of y'all chronic, the chronic. I'm gonna I'm gonna make some chronic. It wouldn't be no plus we make bitches ain't ship.
Speaker 2: And they taught me about the sleeper record, where you don't mention that the record's on there, and then they just listen to the record to the end.
Speaker 1: Nobody to put records on there that didn't At the end, you wuldn't know what there was.
Speaker 2: It just because you're doing something else and the records still going on, and then something come out.
Speaker 1: The blue and you'd be like, what that boom blue? They motherfucking the blue?
Speaker 3: Their head off. Pauls like this for you, who rolled better? Dash or Snoop.
Speaker 1: Rolling weed? Yeah? Dash definitely, I rolled quickly like, but he rolled back with I can't I can't get in that field. Yeah, that was a little that's too much den Mark putting together like a mix ca. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like an egg roll use that egg. Okay, Dash can roll on a dirt bike. I can roll in the dark.
Speaker 3: Jesus O, my mom, Biggie Smalls or ice Cube.
Speaker 2: You had to do it that way, ice Cube, I gotta ask you to corrupt. That wasn't even something if you should ask me South Central, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta you gotta go ice q Oh no, cause suld have done done. Take a shot Happy birthday, Happy birthday, Mama. Because I can't woo, I'll take a shot. Okay, m hmm.
Speaker 3: That was unfair. This is a fair one. He's a fair one, A.
Speaker 1: Fair one, gonna drink champs, nigga be a champion. He said, were the hard ones, and he liked this type of ship. I do too. Ain't gonna lie. I'd like to see me like like you said, small, don't say that. You should know that I was gonna be when me and Nor get together get together and we got fun. That's a fair one for you. Exhibit or rash cast. Oh, I'm like, I'm gonna pass the c that sucked up think Okay, Okay, that's the new game, y'all. You passed it. He passed to your partner. You know, let's tag no, no, you know you're gonna that one.
Speaker 4: The person can hit the buzzer up and say, what are you gonna do? I could dash and then dazz mean you can pass it to the next man. Dam only happened when you got your own we would do it. Only happen to You can't be sold in passing the sun like it's a bonus point and it's called the dazh You in the.
Speaker 11: Group, you da we're going dazz Shipoholics, Cypress Hill.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 3: Damn del Mark, make up your motherfucking.
Speaker 5: Mind and your sipping shots is ill right there because you've got nightmare there.
Speaker 4: You know I'm sing you yeah, you have the talkboard. I'm gonna play the famous game.
Speaker 1: Four of us. I know that's right that there. You miss your flight. Damn you just keep all right. Damn del Mark, you got a whole motherfucking you got a car lot parking, the shots a driving movie over there. I was looking at making cups, nor of your head over there like analog of digital. Oh that's a dash. It's not only we only got sixty, not like six more like you dig. You can't pass this all to me? All they want all I'm gonna do is ask you. I'm like that the dumb one, which one? I can't hear nothing.
Speaker 3: Producing wise, you know, I mean you have a preference on assuming digital?
Speaker 1: Which analog of digital? Analog? Okay, okay, I like analog. Tell them why I can run that. I can run my uh stuff through the analog to go through the digital. You know what I'm saying. So it's get that same. So you just run whatever you got into your analogue, then running into your digital. Got the same ship at the best of both worlds. Got that I just want for you. It's a good king t or f C eight. No, I just can't keep taking this. I regret my motherfucker glass. This is gonna get drunk today, you know, because we love all our.
Speaker 11: When this is the first motherfucker shot you took. Motherfuckers this right there. You want to, I'm gonna tell me Jay Rockers, Schoolboy Q.
Speaker 1: Let's go both of them. Okay, damn yeah, I will. That's going double trouble. I would a good answer them, good Lady of rage, remie Ma. Now you know that's not that real. That's not shot. Hell yeah, drinking this I told you.
Speaker 2: Now, Hey, y'all wanted to get hammered. Y'all keep asking, you can't go forget the nigga got a whole motherfucking gang over here.
Speaker 1: So you took your shot already. Yeah, no, don't get me not because because unanswered questions answer questions.
Speaker 12: These are unanswered questions, because you gotta answer your question, amore.
Speaker 3: I've never seen this is awesome.
Speaker 1: Those are your questions.
Speaker 2: What you're saying, Holy got you because on sixty three on DPGC.
Speaker 1: Because I got to deal with D with with d A Z this motherfucker right here. That's how are your question fucked up? Like that? Looking at the stars and ship and then they would make for all my niggas in my basis, we call ourselves the dog Pan. That's where we lived in. That's a gang we claim and all that. You know what I'm saying that we're gonna become the dog Pan. The next day we did. How old was we? Niggas? Don't give me what justice? Soundtrack dog Pan was born today. That's the first record. Yeah, yeah, we was like nineteen twenties. Yeah, we were solo artists because you know, when the Corner came out, we had our name on it and when Sloop came out the second time we with the dog Pad, they didn't realize that, so y'all wear the dog Pound on that album. But we never was signed as the dog Pound, right, you know what I'm saying in contract wise, we just signed as the dog Pan with Snoop. You know what I'm saying because first time ever dog on contract. Yea on contract because we just made that ship up, you know, should went whatever ship. So the Dark Pound was never officially a group, so I was solo.
Speaker 2: And then we just said we're gonna be the Doll Pound because because we already had the doll Pound as all of us, which was Snoop House.
Speaker 1: Snoopman named this house.
Speaker 2: This is the doll Pound because this is all us at and so dads just said, man, you know what, because we're gonna be Doll Town.
Speaker 1: Doctor d producing nobody else album but rb X Raised and Snoop. That's when I started stealing drum machines and all kinds of ship, start learning that ship for the whole motherfucking album together for the whole from that's all. You know, the place that rent the company, you know, the ship that went doing the shows and ship that's all some shah, give me tow it up a couple of amps. Never bring that ship. That's when we were breaking into the studio. I has to break into the you know Dick Griffin, you know Solo Records, and you know the man that created a whispers Lake's side baby face all we used to break in his students to take the whole mother.
Speaker 5: Look how he set him up as a great guy. And then we just broke into a studio.
Speaker 1: Broke it. Took the whole back off the elevator. I got a piece of for you because you know back in they take the little cars from the promoted ship. So I knew how to hit the positive with the negative. And we go up to the third floor. Then I opened the door, let everybody in, and when you know, we was recording on s s HL boards, still the boars, the whole boy, it was.
Speaker 13: It was on.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Everything was on because Doctor j used to be up in there and we'd be watching it. So we went in the back and grab a tape and the tape was the Whispers.
Speaker 14: And you know what back then that was recorded the whispers, I mean with the we recorded over the whispers man recorded so Dick grif.
Speaker 1: As the beat goes on and then it goes ever last dad jump jump doom boom boom boy. The man that was like, man, I ain't this ship and it takes you like two hundred and fifty dollars back then? Yeah, yeah, oh my god, it's simply you're definitely yeah, okay, almost done, almost done, almost done.
Speaker 3: On a couple more Rap City or MTV.
Speaker 1: Rap Raps, Rap Citty cool with uh okay rap Citty. Who that Thomas mister Thomas with the you know, the first one, oh ship Joe Clar now not before Joe Clare, Before Joe Clip was another guy with the green eyes. Now he was dark, skinn and skinny damn for god, yeah, big lips he Edison. Yeah, we want to do it all like that because that's was the staff on the TV show on Rap City. Yeah, Premiere, his name is Premier. Was it Joe Class so it was before Joe Class. Name is Thomas Thomas something yeah, the mayor may Okay, Yeah, so you know I've been watching hip hop since hip hop and hip hop I'm seventy three.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, this one for you, huh, this one for you. Okay, you get I'm high East. It's all east Siders or Lynch mall. Huh the East Siders or Lynch mall take a shot this time. You gotta drink it down, pauls.
Speaker 3: Yes, are you drank it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh my, that's one both of y'all because this is legendary.
Speaker 2: Both l A y'all getting us real fucked up to might you know what, del Mark, because we might I might go.
Speaker 1: To the studio to night. That's right, that's a. That's a good product.
Speaker 4: It's for both of y'all because this is to l a classic film Minister Society or Boys in the Hood.
Speaker 1: Both. Let's get the drinking.
Speaker 2: No, there's no context cause you boy and you can't fuck with oh dog, you can't do it.
Speaker 1: And you know what can't you can't look like that? Yeah, I don't know. All I know is he showed whoop your ass? That's all. This is the last one, very last one. When I drink them, I just frowned the fuck up.
Speaker 4: Okay, you get sleepy and violent. And this is also for both of y'all, loyalty or respect both.
Speaker 1: Let's drink man. He just wanted to end it with a drink.
Speaker 2: You motherfucking right, But that's a real question, right, Yeah the fuck are you drinking?
Speaker 1: Ship? Like Majuanna Dominican? Is that it's a Dominican thing. I'm not Dominican, but it's a Dominican thing. Yeah, do you want to? Right? Hell, they tell you the truth. And like I said, Martin, Luther King can get you killed those ship, right, Lord King wanting to knock the funk off? Yeah? Right?
Speaker 2: If I ain't had his patronal, I might try it. Okay, damn that little ass ship?
Speaker 1: What you're telling them? Get a chuck board?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 1: You got a mini?
Speaker 3: How do you get cheaper than the one that already.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to spend more on that? So what did you want? You wanted to do what I wanted?
Speaker 4: I wanted to say him name famous favorite person from La him never praise person from Long Beach. I named it Firs first from New York. You name it face prairs person from Miami. We got three minutes, but everybody has five seconds to name artist and then they got to move on. Somebody gotta keep the five second time. Somebody gotta keep it three minute time. So every five seconds l.
Speaker 1: A got it. I think more than overall.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna already right, So so look you want you what you what you what you feel like? You claim more Long Beach or l A Long Beach. Okay, so we're gonna have five seconds and name somebody from Long Beach. You're gonna have five seconds to name somebody from l A. You're gonna have five seconds to name somebody from They gotta be super famous, no, I mean famous to us. Yeah, as long as the industry is something like you know what I mean? And I got five seconds today somebody from New York.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, I think New York and relations to easy for you guys.
Speaker 15: You go, nope, I get my legs, not your you know, I got my own little so five seconds. So five seconds and the next man go, we got five seconds?
Speaker 1: All right? All you ready? You understand the rules? Right, everybody understand the rules where we started?
Speaker 3: So I was gonna start it off. Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 1: You are the man? All right?
Speaker 3: Five seconds and then.
Speaker 1: So you stopping?
Speaker 3: Tell me kind of clock two, three four, Michael.
Speaker 1: Jordan's Cameron Diaz, Nipsy Hustle, luke Q Tip, Willie McGinnis Snook, Rick Ross.
Speaker 4: The Mayor of New York City, Del Arnold Gotti, Bull, Denzel Washington.
Speaker 1: Heat Sided, Long Beach Gang, Unit, oh.
Speaker 3: Ships, Nicknamic Gangs, Fuzzy, trick Daddy.
Speaker 1: He sucked me up. He just say though it was hard.
Speaker 16: He changed the rules on favorite people to my I can't say the name switch that I came. I said Fuzzy, but he fucked me up.
Speaker 1: The way superior. This is my my lit master Flex Jermaine Henderson, Jermaine dupri boys and clan're talking about goddamn l A l Okay. I'm mad. I forgot about l A. Doctor point, doctor point, doctor point, staying.
Speaker 2: I thought we were talking about great sucked up all right, I went up apologic.
Speaker 4: So you'll get got five seconds? Go what you got five seconds? Name another first from l A.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 17: K Okay two Life Crew, mar d Trade, uh uh, Jane, I call MC shot d M C light much castile, Joel, DJ las DJ clue badass recipes.
Speaker 1: This is three minutes.
Speaker 4: Counted three minutes, so somewhere supposed to counting three minutes and another he just shut up what I'm doing?
Speaker 1: You figured it out? La Branson the moment the we man, what you do my friend Bruce, Yeah, yeah, it's funny. I doesn't. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 4: Three minute, Trina John, damn, that's it. Minutes, three minutes, three minutes. I just counted their votes. Let's see the one.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, you can't count those votes? Why not? I think y'all. I think I think y'all came up with people that only y'all know talking about. But we need you right, you know, you know you can cheat like that everybody from he said.
Speaker 13: I know everybody to saying nobody knows about because you know, I got Latrina, but Luke is too cruse.
Speaker 3: So you said the double up poison. I told you I'm training.
Speaker 1: I know. But he did. He didn't do that. He did do that. That's a bunny ship, Holy ship.
Speaker 4: You gotta be crying, you know. It's crazy. Dude would try to cheat. No regardless, come up. Look at his dead serious and sedumating.
Speaker 1: What no one was catching catching up? That was hard. That was that was fun. That was mean.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about how it's about house party. The record on the album, Oh wow, that's that's fun. It's also a grown up man record, like I ain't going to the club. I'm staying at the house again, How did you come up with this record and concept Snoop.
Speaker 1: Came up with it, and in the back of my mind I thought about boys in the hood. Ice cube came in the backyard. They was playing dominoes and like that of ship. You know what I'm saying. So house parties in the daytime, the house party at night, they could be in the daytime in the nighttime. You know, the daytime leads to the nighttime nighttime period. What does what does LA people drink at a house party daytime in the nineties, Yes, it was hennessy forty sixty four ounces.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what do you drink in the daytime at a house party?
Speaker 1: Now? What do you see drinking? Drink patron? Okay, you know I smoked my way, okay, party. How about the youngest they be out there signal that's is her? Oh no, no, not really not in l A. In l A they weed and drinking in hennessy mm hmm. You know they be on that hen rock and.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, that's what always fighting. He is always getting down And you just watched the movie actually.
Speaker 1: You know, don't be a movie don't be a movie. It's gonna be a good movie because you know what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, what do you prefer prefer if someone actually right now, uh, let's go to the club, or let's let's have a house party.
Speaker 1: What would you pick? I ain't going to ship. I'm gonna take a shot for that. You're gonna six south magge. I'm posting my house, my wife. Man, we got that. I have my own parties in the house. The house, right, I want to be at the house. I rather go build me a club Jesus at the house. You know, I like doing. You know what I'm saying. You got your building at.
Speaker 2: The house, baby, I ain't going nowhere else? Fun out You take a shot for that? Take a shot for that guy.
Speaker 1: How about we open up one of these and juices. How about we do that? But you still got to take a shot though, sir, damn because you know that. Okay? Man me with a good time. How come yours is bigger than because I put like it was watered down like so little ice in it? You hear me, Oh that's real? Uh No, stick with this.
Speaker 3: If you put this casatio, what's the champ parade?
Speaker 1: Carbonet shot but Kodak black. That's a shot.
Speaker 5: That's that's shorty yoh, got some.
Speaker 2: It's just real right. Hey, look I'm high. I'm feeling dandy. Okay, what other questions.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what dandy mean. That's how you are.
Speaker 3: That's like, you know, you just small stand with the anthem.
Speaker 1: The love. That's the one of l a kind of love.
Speaker 4: That ship that's what Yeah, and you said you said when you heard it, you didn't even know that was what I am on it now because.
Speaker 1: I had entertained what I am on the song when I said it's that l a time, I love you love it. You know, I was thinking about him when I was putting Ship together. We was putting it together, and they said, I know Snoop come and Fuzzy hooked it up. And I think that's a big record.
Speaker 3: Man, that's a big I think that's a big record.
Speaker 1: He was like, wow, you know, because he switched the whole beat up. He made it sound totally different. And you know, Will I Am. And that was my first time even talking to Will I Am. You know what I'm saying, because I'm a big fan of you know what I'm saying. He was over the phone. Okay, Big Fuzz, he always seen his face on there.
Speaker 4: No, I think I think that that's gonna be an answer Big That's a big record man. So y'all, so y'all did the record, and then will I Am jumped on the record.
Speaker 1: He changed the beat, and then he at the last minute and they finna go mastering it.
Speaker 3: He jumped on that first verse too. Yeah, he wanted to go first.
Speaker 1: He went. You can't be mad at him changing the beat because he some big records. It sounds good. I was like, man, it was hard. You neither. You didn't know that will i was on that record. I thought I thought he was.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, you know what, this is really gonna win because Snoop talk touchdog demographic, because he got uh, he got the Mexicans involved, but because because this Mexican right here sounds great. Damn that nigga busting, because I got a lot of Mexican homies that bust good like that.
Speaker 1: But this don't sound like.
Speaker 2: My Mexican humpy because I know they voiced my heart like whoever this is that dog?
Speaker 1: This niggas cracking like nigga, that's who I am. Crack you on drug nigga, ain't no motherfucking will I Am. I know will I AM's voice. And then they did, you know, Fuzzy got will I M on the Law and he was like, yeah, you know what did I said, Damn, that's what I am?
Speaker 2: Because I didn't even know he knew that many Mexican words, I don't know. But then I forgot that will I Am was actually first on Ruthless record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Ruthless. That's crazy. They was on Ruthless at first six you know what I'm saying. He grew up in East l A. Yeah, he was here talking about it with us. So I was like, wow, this is will I Am.
Speaker 2: I said, you know what, dads, this reminds me of the of the chronic cousin. I looked at Dazz and I said, we're about to be know.
Speaker 1: It was when we did a Doggy Dog World and we assure the video. Look at Daz and I said, cause were about to be stars. Did that again? Because when when I heard this and they finally told me because.
Speaker 2: This is will I Am, I said, oh, because really, wet.
Speaker 1: I want to see what this video is gonna look like. Guys. The l A Dodger Stadium. I don't get him all the game. Yes, the Crypto Center. This is my little ideas, you know, the time, my bad bad at the Crypto Center. Huh what Center? I'm not gonna say it again. Yeah, let me stop all right now.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite records on the album UH is grown grown up A lot of a lot of us Sometimes I don't want to grow up a lot of us Sometimes when we grow up, want to still act young and still blending in the situation. Sometimes you just got to be exactly who the hell you are. You don't have to change, just be who the fuck you his. And when I hear that record, that's what the fuck I heard, and it was just like so dope, Like again, how did you guys.
Speaker 1: Come up with this record?
Speaker 3: And when you heard whose idea was?
Speaker 14: It?
Speaker 1: Snoop dog again? Okay, you know what I'm saying. We followed lead and create and put it together and you you know what I'm saying. And you know we stepped up. You know what I'm saying. We ain't got to stand on the corner no more, hang out and do all that shit to say who we are. And you know what I'm saying, we know what that comes with somebody gonna get killed or somebody going to jail. And now everything is a consequence. We gotta pay some money, you know what I'm saying. So you know I'm grown up. We just put it together from the motherfucking cradle to the stage, you know what I'm saying. How about you corrupt.
Speaker 2: I'm fifty one years old, because understand me, I'm too old, right, you're too old to go to jail right now. But I have a beautiful I have a beautiful wife, lovely life. I have beautiful children. Shit, I got more grandchildren than there's a football team, you know.
Speaker 1: And it's just like I ain't got no time. Shot to that. Take a shot to that. Get a shot, take a shot. So take a shot. Keep talking, No, y'all, y'all take shots. Guys, y'all already got me my nag. Come on, you're talking, Come on, take it. You took your skin.
Speaker 2: Now, you the one over there with about now ship this thing with the New York parking lot. But car their cars and then walk to work. You know, cars over there.
Speaker 1: Comes like the dumb seeing them because you got the mass. That's just ice that melted and that ship the ice and melted. It looks bigger than it is. You got that what we're gonna do? Look like you gave me your shots. No, she just came over here and refilled your thak man, this is how I'm going You get just champagne, y'all. Damn, I'm gonna tak guys with anybody want to take. I'm grown because now let me ask you.
Speaker 4: I've been all over the world, right mm hmm, and I'm talking about country the country, just like y'all, and then y w people come on to me sometimes they were like, man, I'm from New York m hm.
Speaker 3: And I could just look at them. Tell them they lion, Tell them they lion like they like, you know, no.
Speaker 4: Don't disrespect, but you know what I'm saying, Like, there's a certain swags's a certain aura that when you from New York, like you just have even even I don't even.
Speaker 1: The Squares have a certain type of swag, the Squires, even even the squg like you know what I'm saying, even like yeah, but they squeize.
Speaker 4: But you know, is that something that y'all did with coming from the West Coast and the West Coast being so hot. Not only hot, the West Coast on fire right now? Like what's everything is going on?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: People that come on you like what's time? You just look at him Like the way he just threw that up is wow? Like the way that's that's not the way you throw that up.
Speaker 1: Like I said, they just bust out started kirkwalking, Yeah, and they fucking up the krik walk. I mean, I just be like, you know, we being like Thailand and other places like that, you know what I'm saying, and just be like, you know, like damn ship all the way over here, right, that type of ship, you know what I'm saying. So it's like it's appreciation, but you look at it and said, damn, you know what I'm saying. So you know, a messic can always reach that far, right, you know what I'm saying. So, but you know they love him. Music. Music is weed to speak louder the words, right. I think it makes the North You're out shout out to Candy Steak and she got a song called music Speaks Loud and words. Old school artists named Candy Steak Candy six there. Dam so I's talk about the weekend. Weekend That's what John Hancock and October London, produced by Superflying. You know what I'm saying, that's one of them, smooth type of weekends, the weekend hancouta super Flying October London. You know what I'm saying. That's got to take a shot. Come up, not even knowing what is going on, I just got.
Speaker 4: Shut shut out when you say got up parking lot.
Speaker 1: Look you you're building up parking lot over there. So what you call parking lot? Pimping? Fucking lot? Pimpering?
Speaker 2: Cracking over here? I need to smoke now. I don't want to disrespect the buildings. Look, come on, go outside and smoking signal. You can smoke a blood here. You want to blood?
Speaker 1: I want to take a blog on motherfucking blood. I'm high. Fuck. I need to calm down. O talk with del Mare about you know this good stuff? Cool, cool, smoking blood, smoking blood, smoking blood. I'm high. Another shot, One another shot, Take another shot. The tank is empty. Yeah, so we spoke about the weekend. You spoke about the weekend. But the song of the song, the weekend vacation. Oh okay, so let's talk about that. You want to talk about that? You know high? Stop?
Speaker 4: We gonna put it up another bottle of shamp parking the just y'all know, huh, because we celebrated the West the Weekend, the song the Weekend on the album.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. So you know for me probably my friends, no problem.
Speaker 2: Well that record was about Dog told me and Dash we always talk about these bitches and hoes and these garbage can ass fucking goofy right haired bitches, that we need to make something for the ladies. Popp it, pop it, baby, pop it, go stop it. Yeah, so we need to make something for the ladies, you know, in our life. He's like, Man, I always do this type of shit cause I always talk about taboo and and always give it up for Shantelle.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying on my records, y'all need to do one of those. So that's what we did. Delmar did.
Speaker 2: He talked about his wife and I talked about my wife, and it felt good because that's what the Weekend is about. And then he put October on there, which you know, that's a specialty talking to the ladies with that shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, cuz, cause October is killing them right now. Up, don't hurt yourself. That's that's the lady saying thank you. That's what well you tell the ladies, I said, my pleasure, you understand me. Yeah, but you know that's what the weekend is about, dog one of us to be on a grown level. Because if I'm not mistaken, that record comes after we did I'm grown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then we went in to the grown mode. It's like for further growing.
Speaker 2: Where they're grown, because and it goes in from I'm grown into this record giving it up for the women in our lives.
Speaker 1: Who we appreciate and love. That's grown.
Speaker 2: That's dope, which goes into the next record, which is giving it up for the hommies that passed away, the ones we love and our family, which goes into the final record where we just want to find out who's the one that can just burn a building down?
Speaker 1: Comes without mesquite watch because the next one is over my mom right, always on my mind. That's the way I give it up for the shouts out his brother that passed away, give it up on my mom, my dad, my brother, nephews. Right, you know what I'm saying. And yeah, you know serious song. How hard does it make your records like that? It's easy because uh, you know, I just celebrate them. Okay, that's from the heart of lost life, you know what I'm saying, You know, like knowing one day that we all have to come to that conclusion in their life, you know what. I'm deal with that type of stuff. And see how when you get old, how people the minds when they get old, you know what I'm saying, how they pass away like that when you're sitting there watching them to the end, to the last. You know what I'm saying. That's a that's a difference right there, right, and then you two corrupt, you shout out your mom's too right.
Speaker 2: Always on my mind, that's some bad mass weed, yes, because yes we got one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, both our waters are just that stuck at the water on it's water cham No, but you know yeah, you know hey, look cause it was really really sentimental to me, right because I wrote it.
Speaker 2: Then as I'm laying it, I got to that last part where I gave it up for my mama and I had to leave on the side of the studio because Paul Jugger because it was real, you know, for me and dads, our moms is all we had. Delmar had his pall too.
Speaker 1: I had my pops too, but our moms though, that was just a different plateau.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you know that was real sentimental to me. And then it's Nate and it's badass and all the people I mentioned that just that was real because this is really like the first time.
Speaker 1: We've been together, because like damn man, fifteen ten years you got together in the studio. I mean just all of us hanging and everybody all that. For the last fifteen years, you know, I've been probably brother, you know, on my own, you know, finding myself, doing what I need to do. You know what I'm saying, because I lost both of my parents. So you know, like I said, you know, like when you lose both of your parents, you know you have to think for yourself. Push forward. They don't want you to sitting there moaning and crying, and so they want you to push forward. I can just hear my mom saying push forward, because you know, my mom, she wrote songs for Bobby Blue, blaind Wow, James Cleveland, Stacks, all that type of stuff. So you know she was in the music game. I got music on her from you know, I heard those songs, right, you know what I'm saying. So it's like she's got to keep pushing, you know what I'm saying, right, don't look the back, look forward, because that's what she wants you to do, right, That's what they want you to you know, keep pushing. I don't like it.
Speaker 18: Money that boy, If you don't get your ass up and go out there and go get the ship.
Speaker 1: Money on the line, on the line, money.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you' all question. That's dope as this album is. And I'm telling y'all, this album is really really good.
Speaker 1: It really is good. You know, we really appreciate it happened. We would let me let me ask y'all. It's great, man, it's a great's dope. This album is.
Speaker 3: How Doper would have been if Nate Dogg was alive.
Speaker 1: That would have been Jesus totally different man, a whole other here, right all right? If Nate was live, Yeah, you understand me, he would have brought a whole another depth to the project. Real, So every album since Late Passion, Yeah.
Speaker 2: As long as you have fifty thousand, and then after after how long you have fifty thousand, yeah you you would be there.
Speaker 1: But then then you know, after fact, Joe said, nigga, yesterday's price, aint today's price.
Speaker 2: If Nate Dog was alive when he said that two hundred and fifty thousand. Fuck around with Nate, But yeah, give me the two hundred and fifty thousand and then send the record to me after you send me the first came in and then uh, good charge, mother. You know what he called that the homie price, Yeah, because you know really was You know, my normal price is five hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: He was a hit maker at that time. Everything he had, the big budgets, was bringing it off.
Speaker 1: Everything he touches it.
Speaker 2: And they said, look, I'm gonna give you fifty thousand the song. Just give it to me there, and then that's the homie price. Well what's the regular price, Nate? Oh, well, you know the regular price. You know, you could just give me one hundred and fifty thousand and I'll give you the works.
Speaker 1: I'm taking a shot to that dog, Nigga.
Speaker 2: They dog didn't play no gays. I paid him fifty thousand, girls, all pump I paid him. I paid him fifty thousand every record that Nate won it, You motherfucker right, even though I made his number one record in his life.
Speaker 1: First number one, First number one. Never leave me alone, he said. Nate said, all right, corrupt man, these records are great. I love him.
Speaker 2: I need fifty thousand each, I said, okay, cuz, I said, Nate, how much fifty thousand each?
Speaker 1: Corrupt?
Speaker 2: You know, and just just get it out the way and then let's go forward and shoot the video. Okay, I said, you know what cause I got you. I hit the company. I said, get cause his money. Stop bullshitting my nigga, take care of Nate.
Speaker 1: Man, you better pay the man. Don't you want the video? Nigger? Wait, I didn't say the video was included. He was real due.
Speaker 2: And that's another ten thousand for the video, and I'll be there. I'll take care of my own flight. I don't need nobody to fly me.
Speaker 1: No, nigga naked good about the budgets back then? I love different time. Hey, Nor you know about this? Yeah?
Speaker 13: What what?
Speaker 1: What? Man?
Speaker 3: It's too much for me?
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, but you say it for the different reasons. But I live with that, the fact that you took a shot without us here the whole time. I took the shot because I answered the equation.
Speaker 4: But let me ask you, this a perfect world, I say, nothing happened right, like what like like you know, like the drama, all this crazy what drama? Like you know, like the Tupac ship right all this, Let's say none of that happened to I'm just saying, you made the same album today and Tupac is alive. Right, which record you think on this album that Tupac would best fit on if Tupac was alive?
Speaker 1: I'm growing up, I'm grown up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think Pak would have grew up by this time? That's a fucking deep one. That's deep.
Speaker 2: He would have been he was grown up then, Yeah, yeah, he was grown up these things.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: We used to hang together every day when he got out of jail. You know what I'm saying. I was throwing the beasts to him, you know, knocking all that ship. That's how we acquire so much music together.
Speaker 5: So you did that bios, all that type of ship and would have been alive, This record would have been even crazier.
Speaker 1: So you know, it's always the wishes, you know what I'm saying. But we don't want no ai though, hold Nate Dog and Lia and everybody else on the what Yeah, really four corners. Yeah, it's called four corners, But you know, what do you think about the AI?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think it should be reproduced. That new nor song was what I am.
Speaker 5: He He articulated the way that we need to be worried about AI and how it needs to protect.
Speaker 1: The company's finish. Start hiring them dudes who are doing that AI and just taking them to another level.
Speaker 5: That's why everybody needs to learn AI so we don't get left behind.
Speaker 1: Me you got a rhyme like them, at least get that style together to do it. You don't need to like for you. It's like that ain't never working with ship before Paul's jigger tell me this what? Okay?
Speaker 2: I'm need to know why somebody gotta learn something like this felt, because if we don't learn, we're gonna left behind.
Speaker 1: We're gonna all be left behind them. What what They're gonna make more money than us.
Speaker 5: They want to technology, They're gonna take over music. It's taking over music because they're not us. They're not nor, They not me, they're not dazz, they're not uh.
Speaker 1: Person Spotify the spotisfy ship.
Speaker 5: They're saying they starting to put AI music ships made.
Speaker 1: And the labels is behind it too, so they don't got to pay artists we their own labels with. But yeah, crazy Houston, it ain't gonna be no, not gonna be the dead. It's gonna be new artists. But not even people let it be.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let it be because see I'm not rolling, because and I ain't rolling at all. They can do what the fuck they want, but I know this much, they can't take nor But unless Nori clears it.
Speaker 1: Now, let me ask you something else about AI.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, business, because I got a real question I want to ask on crip, uh.
Speaker 1: How do we get paid? That's what will I Am was saying.
Speaker 19: Here, No, I'm asking you because how did I get paid? William was an expert. Will I was saying, we all got to everybody. We can't get paid.
Speaker 20: You know, everybody got on that story. What do you think about AI? If we can get paid, If you ain't gonna get paid whole of the song, that's not even any man.
Speaker 1: Then for just some bullshit to spotify them going along with the ship, like saying you know, fuck y'all, we're just gonna make the money and all the other type of shi it's like saying, fuck us. You know what I'm saying, how do we get paid?
Speaker 5: Because this is the thing they saying that, like the Actors Union, the what is it a sagging? All these different unions they've been fighting Hollywood. The movie side, they fight them for again for AI, like to defend against AI. Music musicians don't have a union that's fighting against AI. And that's the problem is that's what I'm hearing right now. Musicians don't have a union to fight against the AI and these companies using AI.
Speaker 1: It's different from them writing movies with the AI. Not really, I'm using our voice not well no, but that's the thing. They're going to not use the voices. That's the scary part about the music side. I mean, shit, I listen to that. You can't say it's a person unless it's their voice.
Speaker 5: No, the AI makes a voice, and if it's too similar to dances, no, I won't right listening to it. All they gotta do is change one and then the legal system is gonna be like, that's not that, but it's.
Speaker 1: Not damn, So it's.
Speaker 18: Hold on, cuse hold on, I want to know this, Denmark. So therefore, if it's if they if they change the octave and it's not dazz, then they can't say it's dash.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna say it's dash. But you see, so who keeps a fuck? Is it? It tastes like like lemonade, but it might not be lemons, you know what I'm saying? Well, then you going and buy.
Speaker 3: The artificial intelligence?
Speaker 1: Is gonna do buy all that bullshit.
Speaker 18: If they've been buying a nigga, the faulty motherfucking chickens.
Speaker 1: The motherfucking chickens is as big as people. The fuckers going in buying the lemons and ship.
Speaker 21: The lemons are the same size as motherfucking basketball. Nigga, you've been buying all the faulty ship anyway, cause keep that because as.
Speaker 1: Long as you don't say it's dass, dass can't even you know, oh it sounds like das. Who is it? It's it's it's it's cash the fuck out of here, and nobody want to hear that ship nigga ain't dass because it ain't nothing we should worry about.
Speaker 2: You worried about imitations, Let me tell you an imitation, because I'll show you imitation right.
Speaker 1: Here at this motherfucking table, nigga. This is the imitation.
Speaker 2: This is an imitation cup, you understand me, because cups is glass, that's plastic.
Speaker 1: Get the fuck out of here. Watch this, bou go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's still lading right because everybody wants the faulty in the fake. You know what's the great thing about drink Temps and my brother Nori. Let me show you what's great about us because because we was not on the same side at one time, because we was actually enemies. Money niggas, you understand me, and we're still here today because it's family money, nigga, that's real, you understand me.
Speaker 5: I want to bring that up because I know we talked about it on previous to bring previous episodest How crazy I got that? We got it dark Pound, Well, we don't got compone today, but.
Speaker 1: Now how full circles is that? Though?
Speaker 4: Now that's fire, fire and that Dazz and Capone got the album together.
Speaker 2: All right, But since we're gonna bring up connection, Okay, we're gonna freak it out.
Speaker 1: What We're gonna freak it out. We're gonna freak it out. What We're gonna freak it out. We're freaking out. What we're gonna freak it out. Yeah, by the way, let me I tell you. One of my is after you know they did six l A.
Speaker 4: I remember me going to a radio station and they're like, yo, they're not letting no, this is just the hardest up.
Speaker 3: No other no other entourage.
Speaker 1: There's your rail station to looking at me because you know this is they locked me up. I walked through, but in retrospect they were all artists, so it was like no extra people there. And I remember that it was like the first time, like we kind of like the connected.
Speaker 4: They got them radio station and then me and you Kevin speaking through Inger. I remember you know what.
Speaker 5: I'm saying is foxy bounds For people who don't know.
Speaker 2: That's right, That's right, goddamnit because Inger was there. Motherfucking h Inger is the one where was we at in Reno? Yes, we know about that's right, that's why.
Speaker 1: And it was something going on.
Speaker 2: But any anyhow, any who, the bottom line is because I seen because they're me, Nate, we were there with Inger and then Boom, but me and Norrie always just wrote it out since that I think that was the first time was Renal and then we just kept riding it out after and then next thing, you know, we did h corruption Stevie J and he brought on that motherfucking they freak it out, okay, and know he was like, I'm in Boom and that we can freak it out.
Speaker 1: What we can freak it out? I said, oh, cuz I'm in it now.
Speaker 2: I am in there now, my nigga, because I always love Noid, you know, but it's like you know, in life, you know, you be on opposite sides like BG Knockout and Draster if you'll see, and we can freak it. I got Drasters in the video on my Mama, which is from the Roofless Squad, and then me and BG Knockout because BG Knockout was locked up during the time when he got home.
Speaker 1: Because me and him became.
Speaker 2: Good friends, and dadd and all of us became good friends with them, even though you know the discrepancies.
Speaker 1: So I want to give a clap and I want to bring it back to hip.
Speaker 3: Hop, hip hop and the growth.
Speaker 1: Broke. You understand me, because we've been We've been all around all of y'all to.
Speaker 4: The closest to niggas to me on that side like that's what's crazy about it.
Speaker 2: Like people when I say that to people, like really, I'm like, remember when you came down like Gud. Remember when you came out because the record.
Speaker 1: I remember when you came down like Gud and you hit me your cup booping. I popped up at that hotel.
Speaker 4: So many stories, man, I mean, you know what I mean. I appreciate you. I appreciate your friendship, but one thing for short things for serving, I don't want to, you know, get sidetrackted, because your friendship doesn't take away from my fanship from y'all.
Speaker 3: Like I'm a fan, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And for me to hear that album and for me to hear y'all sounding so young but so still o g so so nowadays was still so classic. That ship made me feel so good because and then it had skits you had, you had, you know, intros, outros, it's oh, goddamn album, motherfucker's make a single and say I'm good.
Speaker 5: Y'all made a whole fucking aye. Y'all made a legit album, man, And I was I listen.
Speaker 4: I kept listening to it because I'm like, damn, like I wanted to listen to a flaw and there's no flaw on this album. Like you motherfuckers got it together. That ship is a classic. It's an impeccable.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: It sounds like the West Coast where it's for the world. You can tell us made in the West Coast, but it's made for the world.
Speaker 5: And I want to wait, one thing, we can't forget that it sounds West Coast because we were in an era where regional music is lost. Right, y'all made it sound exactly where it needed to sound where it's coming from.
Speaker 1: All right, So I want to make Snoop Dog.
Speaker 4: In fact, I love I love how you can kind of like tell he's enjoying promoting this. He said, he's proudly, he's proud of this.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a great record. Great you know we put that down, we did that, but it's a great way. Let me ask you a question of both of you. Okay, are you high? Yes?
Speaker 13: I am.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm not. I get you, but you have you been taking these shots with you? Man? Here, I give you both the bolls. This bottle was brand new, guys. You got guy. I'm just it's a lot of alcohol. Is vodka by the way, I support the homie. Okay, I drink will come up for two days straight one time. None of us stopped, neither one of us. You're gonna give up, like you give up. We just we kept going. Yet we kept going.
Speaker 4: Okay, But the last song on the on the premiere record, the premiere record, yeah wow. I had never seen like a crew actually say that they battle it on the record.
Speaker 2: I ain't never seen that either, Cause Dog said, nigga, I want to know. I've been wandering them for a long time. Who's the hardest side of all of us? Ken which I.
Speaker 1: Want to do? This is no, that's ready said and then he said, all right, you ready, And I'm looking like.
Speaker 2: He said, I got r b X over there, and uh he was right, came for you and Dad's going to do And I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: Wait first right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: They like ladies first, full advantage to be your ladies.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 2: I looked at dads, he looked at me, because we looked at Snoop and we said good luck to everybody. It was raised and you you, you came on something well, Ray you was saying first Originally okay, first verse I laid then del Marley, and then r B and then Ray.
Speaker 1: I mean then you raised you laid George.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then they had a chance to listen to Rage sent it in. This is on a fair fight saying, wait.
Speaker 1: Rage heard you first, because I feel like she was saying some words that you were saying.
Speaker 4: She said she messed like the big shock. She was like, yes, like the meg You was kind of saying yes.
Speaker 1: I wasn't saying that. No, not the exact same thing, but you were saying similar ship. What are you trying to say? I just know it was. It was a big words. It was like look out another word.
Speaker 5: But she was like if you said Renaisur's right, she said, micha RockA dog.
Speaker 1: It was the lyrics you already had that wrote you said you heard you first. She heard my verse. She already had her verse wrote yes. When I rage, I was like, raid emphasis on it. She already laid it down. You know exactly what we're talking about. Raised laid it down already. But then she said, need to go back in there and do it again. So that means she went in there and put some more. If I'm a muggle, d put that ship together and we love it. You know what I'm saying, because rageous, hell man, rageous. We all we got you know what I mean. So, who do you think?
Speaker 3: What's the hardest on that record?
Speaker 1: Your dad? On the whole album, you was going in you know, that's what it's about. Your last album is your last impression in the world. Something happened to you. That's that's the last time. What if you five? I told you that. I think this is the hardest I've heard you go in on versus. Man. You know, it's competition.
Speaker 19: I got you know.
Speaker 1: I look around, you know, sharks and animals. That's the thing on this one. You know what I'm saying. So you know, shout out to the crew. They make you better animal.
Speaker 4: You think it's because you have less pressure on you because you wasn't making the beat so you could just focus on the rhymes.
Speaker 3: And you're battling corrupt on your versus.
Speaker 1: I was looking at everybody. You know, just take a shot.
Speaker 2: Shot, that's a shot on that Okay, I don't believe you, but oh well, we could do the.
Speaker 1: Entourage. I'm gonna stick with the shots. I'm stick with the shot. Cool, but I'm saying, where's up there?
Speaker 21: It is?
Speaker 1: You look like you've got children over there, man, just ship. They look like the homies waiting to just go in. And that's like the homies. Cuse for the roll out. They coming through the game. When I'm drunk, then I'm hard grant kids got grand kids. Okay, so let me ask you, Corrupt, because huh, you guys to take your sip, to take a sip to make sure. So okay, take it first or after take it first? You take it. But who had the hardest verse on the hardest.
Speaker 2: All of us.
Speaker 1: You'll find a different style. You'll find it.
Speaker 2: We are got every man find a different hold on comes. You'll find a different style. And everybody that Bus Ray Paul raised was different. Corrupt was different. Del Marm was different. Uh rb X was different, was different. Snoopy was different. He wasn't even getting on the record, cousin until he heard us Bus and he said, all this bullshit, I got to get on here.
Speaker 1: That's that hip hop man. Yeah, because he was like, no, this bullshit, nigga, I got to kid on here. That's what Dog said. That's our first really on DPGC. He said, man, and it sounded I think that's the first time I oh no, I did. Uh everybody, all of us, me and super Permian did the song that he got with you men, I'm on the hook, you know what I'm saying that we did that twenty thirteen. This is not your first time with Premiere. That's my all house for the gallop. Yeah, I mean it's just him me on the track. You're running on it right right, But that's my first time with Premiere. On this out, I'm saying fire. Did we got did we take a shot to that?
Speaker 4: Okay, let's take a shot to that bub bubble the drops got the drop bubble bubble, double trouble bubb.
Speaker 1: Look at the way so drink you got an iPad. Let me touch it through. Let's take it for real? Yeah, cut the ship. Can we hear it loud? That's Uncle Premiere on sake song the Hordest suit, lad, appreciate it? Are you talking? Because that was up beave everything else? Plea, Premire? What was that about? How you do that? North? I mean I got more. I'm not gonna show you right now. I'm just up. Yeah the chatseash smash smoking god damn for y'all. More. No, no, no, no, no, no, no no we're gonna you see it on the episode. We just wanted to know. We're going all out for y'all. Let y'all just show y'all know no man legends, Man your legends, y'all. God, you know we got correct and if and y'all we got too. So let me ask y'all.
Speaker 4: Now we got the whole new album knocked out right. We spoke about every track one by one. What is the one classic record you guys made that you love to perform? I'm gonna ask you individually. I almost wish I wanted you to write it down, and you write it down because I don't want y'all.
Speaker 1: To be my favorite. That ain't no fun. I knew you was gonna say, ain't no fun because it's the party finish jump. We cut the music out, put the mic down. They say, gave about a bitch. I partly broke the say I never asked mother the fucking end of the sw be come back in bad. Let's start it from again. How we go recipe. I met you last night, baby, Come on.
Speaker 22: You gam your gap, laid down speak, God'll take you all back, Come on home, come ons.
Speaker 1: It gave me anyone and you know, but well probably baby, I give you nurs time, nurse time, the holiday when at work, you can come on over and I'll thank you all if you can say what never, I've never been a girl before. I never met a girl before.
Speaker 2: I did, come on, what to grop gave a home about a bitch? I don't wait you I never, I guess, Lonny, you can't do.
Speaker 1: Do we look like d youtie groovie? I have no mother for house. That's something that I learned to pend on how to fucking my suppose to ladies host. It's just the latest home. I know that puss is mind' a fuck a couple of months and then I'm doing it.
Speaker 21: There's nothing enough to do with it past it the nor eat Now you say you're nothing but best me.
Speaker 1: Y'all know the ship to me? I did the fuck? Why don't you play a sentence? I broke it with a different proposition. I'm corrupt. You never be my only du it ain't know.
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 21: He know?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 23: My motherfucking hummers can't Hey, you know, I ain know there? My mother brother hommies can't you know what the ain't no here? My mother fucker hummis can't the big snoop dog Guess who's back in the motherfucking hell with a fat dick for your motherfucking mouth holds backing down? Did you do too cause my bitches get scammers and pull my bood. Do what you're gonna do if you really don't know so hard about.
Speaker 1: You not to truck that holes to leave me to fall in love with a bit knowing damn well, I'm just going up with my grid. I went to son roteats in my game.
Speaker 2: Brood bigga, how many tell me want to fuckers this nigga nin' stoop.
Speaker 1: Doggie, I'm hold of you above. I'm just swipt on my toes to get caught up with you. Hold your feet. It ain't no fun. My homes can't hit him because you know I don't it. Whoo hey, now you know help it's him with you know what? Why a mother of money.
Speaker 2: Three whitis in my sev He's no right to be exactly where bitch is on my and bitches.
Speaker 1: On my back. So back up, bitch because you to get on your knees. Motherfucker not sending your mouth. It's being warm ge then nigga, if the homies came you know know here my motherfucker her you know what you know here, My.
Speaker 23: Motherfucker homies can hey, you know what they ain't know here, My motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Homies gate big you trick ass, talk fast, dump aass, garbage ass, motherfucker trash can ass.
Speaker 1: Little bitch. Oh, here's somebody and say what funck dunk bitch. We have fun we on stage? You know, so it's workout for us.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 3: That was really Yeah the dreams champ.
Speaker 1: You put that on. What I like me chucking? I get me something this champagne.
Speaker 24: Y'all?
Speaker 1: Yes, shot doing now that I'm high. I'm I'm high. Don't you like being hot? Yes, I'm great.
Speaker 4: What is your favorite part of the game this for both of y'all writing the music or performing the music both.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gona taking a shot for that, even though the gotta be no shots involved. That's let's take.
Speaker 4: I want to take a shot with a motherfucking dog pound right now. We went to motherfucking and we just what you're going be performing a shot? What you're seeing vision that you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So so it's creating it first. It's creating it and vision what you're gonna be doing because it's like loading a gun and shooting because you know, yeah you got okay, I got, I got of couurse, make sure you got because what what what? What? What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What? What made you do that? Tell the truth? Truth? What happened to cow bars? What? What? What? What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: What? One? What? What? What? What? What? What? It was an accident?
Speaker 3: It was an accident.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, shot yeah, and then said I like that. You know that's great.
Speaker 2: Because that's how our biggest records happened with access state.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yes, like, bitches ain't ship was an accident. Okay, explain that. You gotta explain that accident. And let's take a shot of that accent. And doctor said, take that first that you had for that little four bars we got, and we're gonna make that the hook. And then we just so it was a verse. Verse was sixteen bars.
Speaker 2: Right when Doctor Dre heard the first eight of my bars, he said, that's the hook, was the first eight.
Speaker 3: That's so about the first bitches ain't.
Speaker 1: Ships and tricks suck get the.
Speaker 3: Getting me your foe up. See that was the verse.
Speaker 2: But Doc Dre heard that first part and he was like, no, lay that, and it was bitches ain't ship but holsing t lick on these nuts, is sucked that they gets the funk out when you're done. And then I hops in my coop to make a quick run. And then dog said, no corrupt, uh do it like this at the end, right, gets the funk out after you're done, and hops and my coopill make a quick run instead of doing done and run.
Speaker 1: No harmony.
Speaker 2: So then I said, bitches ain't ship but holes, and then he put that in there. I was like, bitches ain't ship but hosing tricks, lick on these ns and suck the dick, gets the funk out after you're done.
Speaker 3: Then I hoped him you're control.
Speaker 1: Harp. Please that's tight.
Speaker 2: But that's tight, right, but say it like this, thumb, Bitches ain't ship but hoes and tricks, lick onies, not.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 25: It's the funk out after you done. Then I hoped in my coop that make up quick, I said. I said, okay, cool, lay mind, that's aggressive.
Speaker 2: Lick on these nuts and sucking dick, get the fuck out after you're done.
Speaker 1: And then I hoped my cooper make a quick pipe to the stoke. Give me your phone snoop, doggy dope. That must be.
Speaker 26: All right, corp stop. Okay, all right, you shut out to the telling, you big dog. He added the melody to it. The bitch is okay, I'll take a shot with you for the champ.
Speaker 1: Let's go it. Okay, double up on the bitch. Wait wait, wait, how you going to drink before us? Cus? Hold on, no, no, that's from your stable. I'm gonna transfer. He gave you some crypto because you know what y'all did, make a new law. You got that corrupt DA made that rules new drink Champs rules, the pass and purvey, cause y'all do that when you have somebody else come out of the Yeah. But we're only gonna do when they're doing called the death villager like, yeah, you got it all along, drink Champs. Cuse say the drink chip I passed damn he passed it back. We didn't. We didn't know what. We ain't never say no path. We didn't know it was retrograde. We didn't know that. Somebody I say, yes, it's split it two is too? Want to rewrite the split it? And I'm gonna have one. We're gonna drink what you I shouldn't be drinking no more. We got we got till we all, we got till we all we got. We got.
Speaker 5: Yo, let's go birthday Hoods going in the chambers just in case we gotta go there?
Speaker 1: Ship? Okay, oh Ship, what did you do? Yeah? How does that make? How does that make that? I was listening to Bounce for Skank some Bounced by Skank, just sample that. Clapp put that music together, and then Snow came in and what would you do if you could get? You know, we always putting songs together like that, you know what I'm saying. And then Joel come in there, put a spice me and Superfly cut up no big pimping and then you know that was this song too? Oh Ship, you know what I'm saying. So we uh, who you doing? And we was into it with Ruthless Records, but you know we okay, but we got nominated for a Grammy for that song. Damn, I can't I can't hear we just can we pull it up? Yeah? I can't hear it? Hold on? Is that over my head? And we said, you know, the Ruthless Foods playing in one room. You know, y'all went hard ruthles Bro. It's crazy because you were saying it was cool BG knock out of them. That's before because we was young kids. You know what I'm saying, easy Rebuttal's pretty dope too though. But me and a little easy we like this. You know what I'm saying, He's best friend. You know, he's spitting image of man. You know what I'm saying. Everything turns for a sucker because it ain't even all battle, just fighting somebody else ship. You know what I'm saying. So crazy when you really know what the situation is. Did you know what time? And when you look back that that it was easy and like everything, that's a wild, wild time. You know what I'm saying. For the gig Go, you know what I'm saying, the one for him would be no fan. But it was still all about yeah because you he was in that army. That was your army kids. You know what I'm saying. Just like bone Thugs was bad, but see they are family now, they are family. Back then you never had you never got into a bone thugs or did you? We got really because both thugs came into it later in that aspect, got a couple of ain't no harmony, got no love for no holes in harmonies. Jesus Christ corrupted you hear he was listening.
Speaker 2: Wait what you say there ain't no harm in me. I ain't got no love from no hos in harmony.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then, but see my best friend right now besides Dash Lazybone, that's why I hang out. See we can't hang out wait because we might we might we might get in trouble.
Speaker 1: Right that that would have that would have clean class. That already sounds like this record just by hearing the beat already, that's kind of like a remind.
Speaker 27: Me that's a classic, such a classic record.
Speaker 1: Last I just don't you just don't don't you wait? Team again.
Speaker 24: A better recognize what the twister up. It's like a jap walked step motherfucker's like a phone. The microphone never sits. Something that's a little bit that game and the game. That's why we got the princess if we can staff being there at the being so magic investments and like ship.
Speaker 27: This is the classic as record man classics, a classic.
Speaker 1: This is a classic Christmas Yeah yeah, and it's a classic. Gave me once again?
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Want to classic? Talk about you produce this h stop stop it. You know the thing is it's such a positive life. Now you feel like this is going negative. Did you hear what he just said? He said be knockout and never nigga down with him. That's not positive. Just like with Earl. You know we talk about d m X calling out names. You want to play calling out names? Nigga? You want to play calling out names? Nigga? Do you you want to play calling our names?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't you know me personally know what I'm saying, because we grown up.
Speaker 1: We passed it. Yeah, we're grown now. And it's like, you know, I don't want to hear nobody saying anybody that I'm a friend with ship.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to hear about anybody that I'm not a friend with. I don't want to hear none of that.
Speaker 5: But I heard Q say that he's he cringes when he hears. I think no Vacilan the verse against Wren because he loves Rent so much, because that's his buddy.
Speaker 1: Back then though, because you got to defend yourself or you're on fire. Nor he knows he had to defend himself. He was on fire. He stood up for what he was standing up for but you know when you hear nowadays, I'd be like, no, I got no, I'm not wronging.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he went on here no, no, no, I wish. He talked about the time where Quick actually performed the dis record in front of him.
Speaker 1: It was in New York. In New York. He said that as the social boards. Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, you know what's it? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, very moment. That's like weird, right, it was we were there, Yeah, we're there. It was MC was on somebody's shoulders, right, remember that on somebody's shoulders, Yeah, banging on them like they was throwing back and forth.
Speaker 2: You saw that as I ain't seen none of that. Can remember that the performance because of the Source Awards. It was DJ Quick, it was Rage, It was me and dads, and because Chris Shuk managed Quick. He wasn't on death row but.
Speaker 1: He managed that. Yeah at that time, right, And they had a picture of Tupac in the cell. Okay, in the cell.
Speaker 2: Were there because we was Rage went on, We went on DJ Quick one on this one went on and then Snoop came.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: When DJ Quick came out, he did cousins uh uh eating them right there comes the whole records about eating them.
Speaker 1: It's about CMW. So he came out with the red rag on his hand, just banging them cop and we just like, uh do y'all don't understand what's going on? No, how does that make y'all feel in that type of environment? But y'all understand what's going on? Oh totally right, right, that's it's so it's Compton beat Long Beach, that's what.
Speaker 2: That's what y'all look at it because not neighborhood business, long beach business. The people business cousins sticks out. It ain't Long Beach business, ain't neighborhood business.
Speaker 1: So it's like you let him, but they figure it out.
Speaker 2: And also you realize who those people are to you in your life, like eight and chill and uh quick the chills you mentioned. Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying that they're all my family. They all our family, Me and Dad, that these are all our family guys. So we funk with all of them. So you know, when when your family get into you just gotta let them be.
Speaker 1: They'll figure it out. Right, they figured it in my correct, They did figure it out, been my correct. They have to figure it out. It's the lord of land. Yeah. They grew up from it too. Queen business is queen business.
Speaker 28: Yeah, man, Now let me ask the right question right here, right, let me ask you this question right here, right.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, it's.
Speaker 2: Gang banging the new whoop, because everybody's gang banging right now, everybody gang what's that about?
Speaker 1: Oh not in Miami. That's my question asking you y'all that shit. That's it's crazy. I see it everywhere now like I used to see it, Like I used to laugh and I see it in New York, but that many qryptions in New York though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but now it's like like I'm used to it now now it's like back in the day, Like that's what I'm saying. Like, so sometimes i'd be like, yo, you know what, Well, it's like when when hip hop went to the West Coast.
Speaker 3: But then this is a totally different thing because.
Speaker 1: Hip hop went world. Well yeah, but when I see, like.
Speaker 4: I see I hear stories on Rykas Island about right as Island. Not only there's gang banging on the island, but even like the c os on the island, all gang members here.
Speaker 1: The end the club is gangers and ship so it's like like you ain't coming to the club with that blue red How I would have ever had I would have ever thought that, would have asked me in the nineties.
Speaker 4: There they'll be gangs in New York. That's that's that's that originated in California.
Speaker 1: You'd have been like, Nigga, you on drugs? Yep.
Speaker 4: I would have said you on drugs. I would have said that. But now it's like I don't want to say ten. I don't even know how. I don't want to put no years on it and be wrong people like nigga because out.
Speaker 1: Here it is.
Speaker 5: You can't get you can't Chicago gang spread as well, like like down South Chicago, like the folks and all that.
Speaker 1: That's spread. That's pressure when you're working back in the days, when you're doing what you're doing back in the day. You know, as far as moving and working, migrating out there areas and stuff like that. Recruit you know what I'm saying. That's the word recruit, recruiting everybody wherever you go because you got the best ship is happening, you know what I'm saying. So it's just my grades. So some people stay there, have a family, it grows.
Speaker 4: But let me ask, let me put the question on y'all. Now you go to Seattle, Washington, and you know there's a crip gang. Do you do you reach out to them.
Speaker 1: To we find out who they are? When they start telling us where you're from.
Speaker 4: Okay, so if they say they from Long Beach, Seattle, you're like, wait a minute, because because because sometimes it happens, right, somebody from Long Beach could go to Seattle and get somebody in and and and then have them wrap a Long Beach gang.
Speaker 1: But they're not from Long Beaches. Is that something that they probably got family from. Now that's why we got people with us that's going to investigate. Okay, Okay, you see to see what the Street Davids on gang. You know, it's a full investigation. You know what I'm saying, authentic, authentic or some bullshit.
Speaker 4: But god damn it, that's talk about Doe Dog World. I know you spoke about that earlier. Well you're out the studio. Tell me what happened in this situation.
Speaker 1: I mean, doctor Drake crumbins to b we all dropped the lyrics, you know what I'm saying. You know, we really just having fun in there, and I said, I know we shoot the video because right now, don't nobody know who They know our voices, right, they don't know our faces, right, you know what I'm saying. So that going from ninety two to ninety three, you know, everybody banging your ship and we can't even get in the club because they don't even know who we are. Get the fuck out, you know what I'm saying. I mean's your music banger and they playing like like in the club. I still come out and get us in the club, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. That's one of the drops when we did Doggy Dog World.
Speaker 1: I told dads when we did Doggy Dog World, we're stars. We're gonna be stars. Come the stars. He's gonna take you member the walk.
Speaker 2: Stars whatever this Nigga walk anywhere, because Nigga just jump out and.
Speaker 29: Just walk right across the street, across the streets. Twelve take me across the street, but maybe twelve blocks down. The first of all, we get settled, then we call dash, where are you at, ma'am? Twelve blocks down?
Speaker 1: Nigga at the motherfucking Cortina. Hit the fuck out there? What did he do? With at the Cortina, Denmar had to get some blunts. What the what's the cortina? Right bar? What's the cigars? You know what I'm saying. Because we can't find no switches, so we gotta find something to roll that thing up. Okay, I know we found he found Griselda. Hey shut up. Wait what so the selld the nigga? That's what he found. No griseld nigga. He said, Dad, you want to come with me? Wait? Wait what he said? Since then, nigga's always wanted the shelter.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker, the Selda nigga. You know I'm talking about nigga. Yeah, the dad said, no, I love you, and he bowned out. Where do you see Griselda at Denmark? At the Derry Miami?
Speaker 1: You know it in Miami for years, Jesus, like twenty five years. You know what I'm saying. My father lived out here, you know what I'm saying. So I've been out here living in Miami of Miami Garden, driving the Miami Garden District. You know what I'm saying for years. You know what I'm saying. Shout out to my stepbrothers and my step sisters. You know what I'm saying, you make herseld the bronc or she I think she was getting deported to something back that little transfer pay what J SIPs s J got out of court. He invited me to his brother fucking house. He did the record. Snoop and Johnny Carker had the same lord. Man had the same lord. Johnny and I was partying in his house about two weeks straight. You are o Ja hanging out. You had of control, gloves on and was stooping out like shout out to the jewsh man. Like when I say that Jewish man put the emphasis under this ship, big o J with in Miami, with oj No in California. Yeah, back in the back in the days when I was out here in Miami. You know, I lived out here in Miami for like my father out here rest in peace. You made her son. Her son is a good friend of ours. You gotta your son friend. Viewers, what you know about the real one? So are you connected now? My interview is cutching SLF. Are you connected at all? Now?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna leave it alone, I like to nigga, I'm gonna leave it alone at all. Okay, So let's ask you another question we did. Let me ask you another question. How about those Dolphins? Yeah, all right, man, let's just changed there me.
Speaker 1: Oh that's your team. No, no, you know what I shouldn't do that.
Speaker 30: I am in Miami. You know I want to I want to be able to believe my bad Yeah. Yeah, yeah, Benny and yet Aaron ros Oh Jesus Ques, you think about this ship?
Speaker 4: All I want to all I want to say is the Knicks made it further this Sey, Hey, man, you know.
Speaker 1: We're gonna give a clap. Let's give a clap because a ship rings? How many rings? Championship ring? Ship? Everybody is? Everybody acres and he eat his dash.
Speaker 2: Everybody in the room ain't none of their teams got rings like ours?
Speaker 1: Okay on me me and you get clapped because everybody else. Let's cut the rings. How many rings y'all got's clapping the rings the moment right now? So many people got me there. No, that was doing pretty good.
Speaker 4: But but if this one, if this is one thing that you was missing from the album besides Nate and Tupac, that you could have made that right.
Speaker 1: Now or Dre too.
Speaker 4: I think Dre would have been give them the option for that, you know. So if there was one thing that you could add to the album, who would it be?
Speaker 1: What wouldn't be? Yeah? That was that that would have been needed there. Yeah, you know we're gonna get that on the next round. Okay.
Speaker 5: You know you got a lot of pressure becaus a good album without me, man, pressure man, I mean the ship flow good.
Speaker 1: I know, good news when I heard you know I'm the creator the vocally you you killed it, man, Yeah, you know strong vocals do the same thing when I'm on stage. Yeah, now you killed It's all about push and corub. You killed it. Man.
Speaker 4: So if it's one thing you could add to this album besides Nate at Tupac, that's right.
Speaker 1: Now, what would it be? He said? He said, a dazz beat? What would you think?
Speaker 2: I would really say, a dazz and superfly track, because gas and superfly cause crib sons just ridiculous. Dazz and super fly, superflying das with that combination, cause it equals.
Speaker 1: You know, my music just blows up. The speakers, blow them out. He ain't never lied, he never speakers used to catch on fire, and we got to remember that. Just speak of cousin the Orange Orange we were looking like what I feel doing, Like God, it was just motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Womm and then the speaking just turned orange and we're just looking at it because we was all right. We were like, oh, cracking yell and you know it starts smoking and we were like, oh, I think we sucked up. Yeah, yeah, I think we have some trying in our lifetime. But I remember, I remember, I wouldn't change the motherfucking thing.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't change the motherfucking thing. Wouldn't change. So let me ask you.
Speaker 4: All right, we already asked what you add to the album, but God comes down. God says, I want you make one record, both of y'all together, make one record. It will save humanity. You got one feature and one person to make the beat, one producer, and if this record goes, it'll save all humanity. If this record does not go, dinosaurs is coming back to eat. Anybody got one feature, the one person to make the beat.
Speaker 1: I would say, God ain't asked me that question yet.
Speaker 3: The hypothetically.
Speaker 1: Who would make the music?
Speaker 4: And yes, you got one song to one to make the beat. They might as well make the beat yourself?
Speaker 1: Does put it? The Clark Sisters on there clean They'render Clark, Karen Clark. You know what I'm saying. Back in the nineties when they were singing. You know, we can go you know how like on the football games, you can go back and get your old players. Okay, wow, you know what I'm saying. James Cleveland and you know who AI comes in effect right there? You know what I mean. Right when you're gonna get James Cleveland. I just want to think the Lord, how about you? Corrupt? God comes to you, says to save humanity, save lives all over the world. We are the world. We are the world.
Speaker 31: Moment you got one producer and one Jones. Tomorrow, tomorrow is not prime. Something better give your Lord, brother, you better give your love.
Speaker 1: Your life today. Give your life today, because tomorrow very well might be to You know, we listen to a lot of Gospels.
Speaker 2: We would make a record with the Whinings Commission. I would do the whinings. I do commission. Anita Baker, you understand me. You don't understand this game. For you do not understand this My mom, she's a new fantas. Okay, mis p you know what I'm saying. I got a lot of guys, got a lot of recorded vocals with her.
Speaker 1: Yea Allen Bernardo. Yeah, I got a lot of records I produced on my mom. Wow, that's legacy. Now let me ask you this, what would you do me? Yeah, you can tell me. I'm your boy? Who produced to be? You know Jack? That's the question. Now I'll go for a round. Who would be on the feature? The feature? I'm going to get Michael Jackson? He's dead. You didn't get Michael Jackson. I never said. I never said that. We're saying that now. We don't know because you say in humanity's he's a spirit. Now, so you ain't go back.
Speaker 29: Gluing Richie Boom talk to him, telling I go, I go, I go, I go, Hello smoking me.
Speaker 1: Wonder Stevie because I heard Stevie wonder out here seeing but you? But you are? But you shut Oh? He said, he's just tall, Steve what out here seeing? Cut? Like May, what's going on? Hey? What's going on? I don't understand what's going on? I already crossed the streets.
Speaker 3: Oprah recently said she bought him a mayback.
Speaker 2: Man, don't do that cut talking about talk about talking about Stevie water open.
Speaker 5: He boyt him a mayback. Stevie Wonder is a movie genius driving. I think Stevie doing these things on purpose. Man, he wants genius just he is. And hey, present the buns in the elevator to go to talking about.
Speaker 1: Stevie Water, I fuck you up music. He sees the music and pleased he writes music you ain't see.
Speaker 4: The interview with doctor Dre said Stevie wanted to callt him at four o'clock in the morning. He's like, what the fuck, Steere you calling me at four o'clock in the morning. He said, Oh, it don't mean no, no ship to TeV what time it is in the morning. Dot Dson found that's what this interview just me yeah, yes, just with Kevin Hart. God damn, Hey, look that said that shock shack on this show. This show, said him, And Stevie wanted to say, but it's true.
Speaker 1: It's true. Girl to make it the wee all the world right. That sh was dope. He took Ray Charles and the bay say I'm gonna take you to the.
Speaker 5: Bathroomeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, she was, I'll take you to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Stevie wanted and the hold that saying the story he said it.
Speaker 1: Was the fly leading the blind. He said, the blind one took Ray Charles in the to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that, boy, damn, you got.
Speaker 1: You on that one.
Speaker 5: And then that, I mean, it's not the same thing we're talking about. But Stevie saved the day in that. In that whole documentary with Homie, Uh, they.
Speaker 1: Couldn't get Michael was to dude, they couldn't get his part together.
Speaker 5: That Stevie made him feel comfortable. I can't think of Homie's name. Huh what was his name?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Paul McCartney. He was big during the hip hippie era. Poor George, man, we're all funked up right now, man, huh. Rob Dylan, yep, dying. If if there was a We are the World West Coast right now, who would be on it?
Speaker 1: They did? Yeah? The game? Man's a better question. If they did it all in the same gang right now, who will be on it? That was such a dope record man. Everybody, Hey boy, they have to have a two bar you're producing that who you're putting on the record ship everybody? Hey, everybody, y g everybody you know. But it's like you would have to do a two bar for two hour song, like a two bar that's not gonna work. That's not gonna work. Man, You're gonna have to pick less people. Bro yea, who would you? You had you right now? You gotta yeah, you gotta pick I wouldn't even do it. He's gonna say and take a shot, take a shot. Let's take a shot. I wasn't doing it. Take a shot. But if you're but your mom, you gotta do that. You're taking a shot. Oh, he's telling me, looking.
Speaker 13: Yea, knowing he's gotta the whoop wop wam bam and the boogie.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 26: Did you see that?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, he got the let's go, let's let's go. The first shot he took out my How you gotta take a shot up?
Speaker 1: How do you know? I didn't? Because I could see you? Could you watching my game? You see your boy? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So I'm from Frown Records, so components, My brothers are minds.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you ain't even got your report. Yeah, but lovely, I did not. I just I did.
Speaker 4: So, so let me just say to y'all both right, So you know, being in a group sometimes it's a lot, you know what I mean? Like one person will come early, when person will come late. On person won't do this. One person won't. Hey, man, when you get young, that's man, I got.
Speaker 2: I gotta keep my eye on cause you see, our biggest arms are cousins.
Speaker 1: Yes by sixes can so I gotta kill my eye on credit like hold on ship. Look at he said he fixed to my phone clips. Man, you know what I'm saying standing up the back flips. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't do that today.
Speaker 1: We get for that thiggas like thatigas. Oh yeah, yeah, put the money up. That's why I get him. Know he could do back to this right now. I stay in shape like that, but don't do it. I ain't gonna do it. Who can win in a in a race? You are Cat Williams smoking a weed? Though, yeah I'm smoking, but he he's out there up. That's the question that deserves a shot. Okay, all right, shout out to Cat Wallis man.
Speaker 2: Right because I'm gonna tell you this much. Ain't nobody fucking around with Cat Williams on that motherfucker stretch. Cat Williams quickest you see the special specials.
Speaker 1: His name is Cat.
Speaker 2: Cat damn are you wanted it, you got it, dripping like water. Nigga power ping poal neighborhood big d j uh so uh.
Speaker 1: Sh like me. Ye're both in the in the group right.
Speaker 4: Like I said, Sometimes your partner comes late, don't show up, don't want to show up.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they'll push it off to another date.
Speaker 3: Like what is the harder? Yeah, my bad, I'm hitting the nerve, my fault.
Speaker 1: I even know. I'm just you gotta look at your brother. What is the hardest group? You see what you did? You want to be? You know, because you say you are motherfucking store, Then all I do. Take it? Man, talking with you, I'm gonna walk to the store. Why walk to the store where you can take the limb off, take the car right there on the street. You gotta get out and look like that.
Speaker 2: Because you might kill a nigga. See this thing about this big ass nigga right here. See he think he's just a little nigga like me. This nigga walks all around all around if somebody folks fools because you know, he's biggest fuck because he's grabbing and next thing you know, he's in trouble.
Speaker 1: You can't do that because I'm ready to know not to get in trouble. You start depends on where you want to be. Nigga lost his mind. You're not gonna get in trouble with the nigga smell in the void looking at bullshit. You know what I'm saying? Oh yeah that don't look back? You know you can? You got straight sense?
Speaker 2: You get me.
Speaker 1: I got my eye on cause I gotta keep my eye now. But you know it's dump at how much they care about each other. Look at we got what you will camaraderie. So I got can It's like we're fighting with one man. You're fucked.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you'll listening to the album? It made everyone around me want to quip walk right now? Is it appropriate for a person that's not equip to try to quip walk?
Speaker 1: Is that appropriate? Fun? Yeah? Okay, that's what makes you have fun? Have fun? Okay, you know what I'm saying. Are you sure? No home? You can with that? Advice? People some shorts. I'm gonna go to Compton right now. I'm gonna try this.
Speaker 2: You want the roller, the fake? Yes, we want a little bit one. You want to riller fake real? All right, cads, you're in the streets, do the wop. Now, I'm you and your own home, but you can do whatever the funk you want.
Speaker 1: That's it. Piece that's like that came over that bad Wow giving it? What I thought that B two K crip walking like that? What did you think when y'all see B two K and baw wow quick walking?
Speaker 11: What? What?
Speaker 1: What did you just saying that when it was trip walking? And who was cripple? And bow Wow? I know bow Wow was down with the boy.
Speaker 4: But you know, in fact, Joe said a lot even little bow Wow throwing it up?
Speaker 1: Bo k? What was he doing? Now? I don't know who's he throwing up? Yeah, it's a famous song. I don't know if you've ever heard of it. It's called lean Back. That's pretty famous.
Speaker 4: But but but bottom line is he was just making a statement of how famous crypt walking is nowadays.
Speaker 3: Like you know, when who was Joe?
Speaker 1: I said it? Who's done? What's name? You remember that time we was in motherfucking Germany somewhere and they had they paid you and made you coming in and you was made when he was teaching him how to quip walk. Remember we went over there in Germany. Remember you was so what happened, surely happened. What happened? You hadn't been there? Krip walk in Germany when we was walking and we got over there, we went over there again. Is that when they wouldn't let me go back home? Yeah, when you got drunk like this and they wouldn't let him. No, I ain't get drunk like this, nigga. I was nothing like this, nigga. This was when I was on Hennessy. I'm fine. He was on drunk. That's violacy. No, I was. I don't try. He was fine then. Yeah, I was fine because they they just told me I couldn't get on there. He was old man and he was pen.
Speaker 2: And Dazzen's and and uh Salam was like, well, we're gonna stay with you. I said, no, y'all get yours pout of you. Okay, I'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, we'd have been through it all man. We had fun. And it's like, and you can get in Canada, make some noise for y'all. I just can't get in Canada. Do you like Canada? When you land out there? They got some good weed out there. We're part of Canada, y'all went to and we like it all man, Vancouver, I love that, you know what I'm saying. Where they speak French, Toronto's Montreal everything. Man, you know what I'm saying. We love everything about Canada.
Speaker 13: M h.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite place to go overseas? Besides, I know he's gonna say.
Speaker 1: That Russell anywhere that got a weed.
Speaker 2: It's so funny this drink Champs. We're enjoying ourselves. We're having a great time. This is the only show where you can watch us have a great time drinking and thinking and smoking and just enjoying ourselves and be still the greatest of all time.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you something about this, right, Yeah, I lived in Canada. I don' won't give it up. I want to get up check this out. I lived in Canada, lived there. We'll part Canada.
Speaker 2: I was out in Ottawa. Oh shit, okay with with uh you know my boy Hell? Yeah, yeah, I was out there with Belly and them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have Belly on the show. Just before Belly was Belly though really early early Belly.
Speaker 2: Well he yeah, it was old early was Belly before he did the Nipsey record, just before anything.
Speaker 32: And I was out there with Bell. You didn't stand me in South. But you got some ships outside is popping right now, popping right now.
Speaker 1: You know why because that's the drink Champs and I love you. So what what's that?
Speaker 4: What's what's what's the place that you guys ever performed at? She never thought you would even be at.
Speaker 1: Hm, we ship from the boot pet Theyle for in a place where they did, Uh what's the TV show that was over there? Overseas? Damn? What was that? A whole bunch of places been to Latin America. Yeah, we went to Chili, performed with m O p over there. You know what I'm saying. Uh, yeah, I am too. Where one? Okay? Number one? The show in Philly when we did this movie called the Show.
Speaker 2: That's a lust dary movie. I never thought you can't just say that rocking Philly around my family and all my folks.
Speaker 1: He was the biggest ship.
Speaker 5: Ain't that what you were originally from the biggest He was so proud, that's your origins.
Speaker 1: But I never thought that. Remember, I was a child then I was a kid, so I never thought I'd be rocking. And that was like that with dog Biggie was don't forget that missed it?
Speaker 2: You missed it, Delmark, dog Biggie ONX because it was a dog pound show for dog Biggie ONYX was on it, not on dog Biggie, run dem c.
Speaker 5: Who else?
Speaker 1: And it was dog pound and Snoop dog mother fucker. But yes, they go, he said, talk about who else?
Speaker 2: They first came out, Oh my mama, I got another shot.
Speaker 1: I got another shot. Wait the whole that whole movies in in Philly. That's the show, yes, is that the Spectrum show was the show was Phi? That was? And then the second one? Where was we at there? Del Mar?
Speaker 2: We was, uh, oh, you got some specials for me? Mister, I always love my mama.
Speaker 1: Because she's my favorite girl.
Speaker 2: You only get one, you only get one, Okay? Then boom, So look what was the other thing we did, del Mark? I did something else to me and you did what we performed? This is the second performance because I said, I have to uh.
Speaker 1: Boom.
Speaker 33: House of Blues. We did mean your World where House the Blues were? That was with in l As Snoopy all of us, How House Blues, the House of Blues And we did Me and your World. It's me and your World, dads. No, it's about to cash quick, move fast again A kill and I kill again.
Speaker 1: I got money in my mind.
Speaker 4: You see that, see Craig mac doctor j on the House of Blues. Everybody crazy, slick Rick Dog, that's House the Blues. No, that's the Philly Joints. Was there because who else was there? And Wouchangklan.
Speaker 6: That's yeah, the show is crazy because that movie is crazy. To come to the hotel and Methody Man used to come pick us up. Method Man used to come smoke with method Man.
Speaker 1: Look up the that was the blue show that they were in. I didn't look that up. You he already looked it up. Looked. That's not mean. I mean, that's not my part of the show, sir. But let me let me just ask you. I think i'll ask you that actually actually that before, but it was at the time. It's funny you guys, uh uh you I believe.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you produced it, but you was on the record, right But method Man Tupac.
Speaker 1: Yeah that my mind made up.
Speaker 3: Red Man, Oh, now that records for y'all.
Speaker 1: At first, that's not Americans. W Correp Haad bro met the man, Red Man inspected deck over my house and rage was over there already. So we had put that record together and then then on a dad's so three tapes, and so I brought it to Doctor dre House and they only put two tapes from real you know, from A that to real. Right, That's why I expected deck because there's versions of that record. Background was on there, because the verse.
Speaker 5: Deck was on the original night, because there's joints got leaked to mixtapes.
Speaker 1: Twopile wasn't on the original was raised, so they took rags off and put Tupac on this oh wow, and so but the expected deck is not on. Spected was on that third add but they didn't have the third and they lost the third add so he never made the record. Yeah, his backgrounds made differ, you know what I'm saying. And that's why I told them that's gonna get our money over there, Tupaca Steak, you know what I'm saying. So because they ain't never got paid for that song. They didn't even get writers credit.
Speaker 5: On whose day When you say that though expected Dick methy Man, red Man.
Speaker 1: They never got published and they got never got off. So you helped them get that. That's what we're working on now, getting all that. You know, it's the thirty five years long. We're still here thirty five years little or of my masters come back to n Yeah. You know what I'm saying. You know what it is? Yes, I do and d and conquer, Yes I do. That is on it too. Yeah, been on it. He's been telling us on three chances fighting those those years in those lay the funk out of Trump. Get your ship together. You can get all that. You know what I'm saying. I'm gonna take a shot for that. Yeah, yeah, trying about like Kenya take one of the dad barking more one more gain talking about walking. I stole from that. I stole his cars. He got a little said, I got that man three.
Speaker 5: So let me just before we go, asking both y'all as mcs, who are your influences as mcs?
Speaker 1: Rock camp you two, what do you mean he speaks and spoke for me, Rock Caim, Big Daddy came you speaking for both the all you're speaking for yourself thinking for me? You know, same thing I like?
Speaker 16: He like.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So you know, slick wig, big Daddy came stet the signing. You know what I'm saying. That's Okay, you know what I'm saying, taking sheep rock. All these are influences for you, m C y v D and the boys, most definitely Heavy D and the Boys. You know what I'm saying, Mister big Stuff was the ship get with him Coca CoA yo yo. I think Heavy's underrated overall, like he's under in my catalog. I got a song with Heavy D really off the water bed out men Corrept.
Speaker 23: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What's hundred named the West Coast artists?
Speaker 1: I mean all of them, you know, from Iced Tea, n w A that's home already, so you know that's already influenced. Ice Tea first album, Ryan Paye, King T, DJ Pooh Mixed Master Spade, King T, Tidy T. You know what I'm saying. Everything, You know what I'm saying, just the whole racket. He's an originator.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: When I lived out here, I used to go on to fifteen AB and go to the packge in here Miami, motherfucker. You went to the pack right to walk from my dad house to the pad. So he knows about Miami.
Speaker 34: Shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. He knows about Miami. Ship fifteen yeh, baby, what year was that that was like eighty nine he went to the back Jam eighty six US Shack Jam. Yeah, I stayed in Liberty City. That must have that must have done something in terms of like your musical influence as well. That ship he has to come home and play, well, I want some puss. But they were like, turn that ship off. That's crazy. Into the package. I love you know what I'm saying all that ship. Yeah, that's wild. That is why the pack Jam is Poison Clan. Yes, I tell people poison Class at the n W at Miami most definitely. I like this ship.
Speaker 5: He went to the pack Jam. You don't know what that means for Miami. The pack Jam like say that time for New York. No, it is, That's exactly what it is. That's exactly what it was.
Speaker 1: Imagine getting the Loop record, but it was Luke Skywalker yep with the address.
Speaker 5: With the legout and the legout. Yeah yeah, because he got soon after. I couldn't put Luke Skywalker after that, so you got suits.
Speaker 1: And then it went from Luke I'm fifteen after Biscaynes something like you know what I'm saying, I've been there. And the funny thing about it is shut out to my boy Mike West, my cousin Mike West. He was managing and being the A and R with Luke. Records by doctor Dre snooping, you know around that feud from back in the day. I used to live with Luke in the studio, Louke coming to when they were and that be for serious. It was serious too. Hold on talking about did you just say you lived with Luke when they did Cowards from Compton? Yeah, I lived looking at the studio when you had the thing over there when they did cow and Captain over there Oceans Ye, Ocean Boulevard. He had a studio right over there in the Martin, in the Martin. It wasn't his studio, but it was. No, he had his offices and yeah, yeah, you're ye too short that we was, yeah, hanging up. We was having a good time. You know what I man, I'm from Miami. You know what I'm saying. I lived here for twenty some years.
Speaker 2: You say when he made he was saying when he made Cowards, and Compton was saying, yeah, I'm staying.
Speaker 1: He made Coward and he just said yeah. He was back and forth, Ma callend and co making this up because I got because it was dem ro a sleek and Luke you know what I'm saying. Yeah, and it was what's new? What nigga Steve?
Speaker 35: He said, your boy, that nigga shot the whole club when we performed down here, performed here, Luke has boy a big ass.
Speaker 1: Were raised things he got imagine driving not the fish down, but then that little tag at the bottom catch the back of the limos.
Speaker 36: Because that nigga was crazy. That nigga said, it's your boy. Steve said, like Steve, let me in the club. Let me in the club, was in Miami, cut let me in the club. No, they didn't let him in the club.
Speaker 1: That know, we heard that name again, your boy Steven bulletshot.
Speaker 37: By Snoop I Snoop and shall boy Steve oh like oh man we gon.
Speaker 1: But the bottom line is the death was recorded the record. I wouldn't I was here era in the era. No no, no, no, no, no, he was here in the era. Okay, let's do reality. No, I was in that era right after that era, just the feuding part area because you know, I grew up in Miami, so you know I knew everybody.
Speaker 5: Did you come across anybody when the feud was happening.
Speaker 1: I mean I was in a studio. I was just seeing everybody. You know what I'm saying. But what you it was over with some like this is Luke baking the days you was with us? You know when I was with my father.
Speaker 38: Because us, No, okay, he wasn't over there because with us, he was here shut on the anyway, I'm just trying to.
Speaker 1: Understand because he will show us love to this day. You go to the Peep Show, all that ship was in there. You know what I'm saying. He always showed innovative. Man, you know what I'm saying. I respect Luke was a legend. What city got the best strip clubs? I know you lived in Miami? You live that you are? You so many? Is something? Del mar is best at this?
Speaker 5: Tell me ros, those original Miami ros and cocos.
Speaker 1: Don't be mad at this.
Speaker 24: John.
Speaker 4: I used to take you to the man, bullet holes and even bullet but what it came out and crutches. I said she was taking it too.
Speaker 1: Taking show girl, show girl.
Speaker 4: Because you live in l A, Atlanta and Miami. That's like somewhat the three club. What is the one in America. But I look at it one from Florida to Georgia. What if you want they are going.
Speaker 3: Back even California be in this conversation.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think man ship Miami. They don't give a fucking the strip club it's big, don't this motherfucker? They got the going on what they called it booth? Can we yeah? We said, yeah, can we give it up for Miami one? What he's saying, shot, I'm trying, Okay, all right, I mean we take a shot, shot me one time? You shot? Hold on shot because I want to be clear. You're picking Miami over Atlanta. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, be clear? Now are you picking Miami and Georgia? All right? Miami Georgia is the same place Atlanta. Atlanta not the same place. George said, Georgia. See you listen very well. He the city's I'm gonna taking shot this handling cheers travel. You know what I'm saying. I ain't tak it's this guy.
Speaker 3: Did we talk about serial killer yet?
Speaker 1: Should we know? But I do know this. You ain't gonna get us too fucked up for where he can't make it fly. He's gonna make his play. I know he is, you're gonna take his So let's go a serial killer. What's cracked? Let's talk about serial killer killer? How did that come about? Now? We used to do w bass okay wow, and I had to beat in the drum machine and Snoop grabbed the dis out of the drum machine to the Doctor Drake and the song was born and the d OC got on there. Correct Snoop me, the song was born with rb X finishing it off. Doctor dre put that touched to it, and French and everybody else sample didn't put it in that song, you know what I'm saying. And then jay Z wrote that song for Snoop and Doctor Drake and use my hooking there. If you ain't up on things, dog is. I know he was thinking about me when he was listening to that serial killer writing that song. You know how you to listen to be But coincide would be shout out to Jason, get that publishing, you saying oh yeah, you know okay, I say you know it. I know that is not letting up, but no publishing. Okay, you can't know when it's over. It's over. You got to get it all the way here. You know you can spread it to your seat, right, that's legacy.
Speaker 34: How about you? Serial killer murder? Okay king Man, Yeah, that's what it was. You know what I'm saying, There's time to escape. That was it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: As soon as I heard the beat, Jesus, you know how it is, nor.
Speaker 2: You should have beaten. Your mind just flows. As soon as I heard the beat with the front, it's self explained to it. After that, time to escape, that's all I know.
Speaker 1: Time to escape once you once I hear once I said that, I said, oh, I'm going here, I'm going here, I'm going here. And you know what else about it?
Speaker 39: It was fun, Yeah, because you know, I'm from Philly, so to be from Philly and to come to the West coast and all my family is in Philadelphia, right.
Speaker 2: And then it's just like, damn they gonna hear this. I just felt like expressing, I don't know where to fuck. I'm headed up for down right or left, life or death. I see myself in the midst smoke. Death becomes any nigga that takes me.
Speaker 1: For a joke. See, once I was starting to write this, it was like, I don't know how people gonna take this from me, but I'm gonna lay it out. I only have what b ass, motherfucking voice. I know, what was that?
Speaker 9: Eight?
Speaker 35: Was that?
Speaker 1: Eight bars? Del Mar for? That was eight bars?
Speaker 2: Six six bars? Yeah, it was just six bars. I had to express everything there was. And and that's the thing with doctor Dre and Snoop, like they'll give you like six bars, four bars or eight bars, and that's it, and you have to just give everything right there and win.
Speaker 1: That's what I did, specially, you know, that was my specialty.
Speaker 2: Slap it down, and I don't give a fuck how many bars?
Speaker 1: Han Dad right, Nigga d motherfucking right. So let's talk about school Boy Q big body feature with y'all. How dope was that?
Speaker 4: Like, you know the new generation that you know a lot of times the new generation, you know, majority of the time they do respect the elder generation, but there's always these younger guys that get high like, well, I'm hot because because I'm hot, and they don't respect the elders. In this case, he's showing nothing but love and respect to y'all. How did y'all get that phone call? How did this come about?
Speaker 1: We got a call it. Come to the studio. We came to the studio and the magic just start being happening. You know what I'm saying. We was laying it down, but came the song and that's what it is. Big body, but na'tural thing. Shout out to school Boy K. He's doing Top Dog, same thing grew up. He was working with it before. Oh wow, I was. He was on the first. School Boy Quel just brought me here. You know what I'm saying, saying, Hey, let's go to the studio. I'm gonna do this song with school boy Kid. I loved.
Speaker 4: I love when the youngest statesmen pasted, like not pass the torch back, but let them know, like yo, I know where I got the torch from here, Like.
Speaker 1: Huh he goes some weed right here? Yeah yeah, yeah like that. You know I love that.
Speaker 3: So how did you connect with the school work you? He said you was working on them for.
Speaker 2: You know, the family is everywhere. You know, Schoolboy Q is over there with K. He's from Schoolyard.
Speaker 1: Crib ain't that way from no, no, no, he from Schoolyard. Ain't like from Schoolyard. Well, I love this one. He always showed me love and I did the first record with him and a Tyler the Creator. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 12: Wow?
Speaker 1: Tyler Creator for just a song? We did the same Yeah, school Boy the Big Body. Oh, I ain't know, that's my same. I've got a lot of people in our catalog.
Speaker 2: So school Boy and you're right, school boys from Hoover. Oh, my mama, you right there, Mark. My dad was always on his game, always on his game if you don't and yep.
Speaker 1: School boys from Hoover, because I know it's on me. And then you're right.
Speaker 2: And so Cauz came to me about the the Tyler the Creator record and I knocked that down.
Speaker 1: There was another record he wanted to do, and that's when I said, you know, I got dance.
Speaker 2: And then Dad was like, I'm rolling boo and he jumped in bad and that's how it happened, you know what I'm saying from that point, But see school boys reached out, and see I fucked with school Boy because I fucked with a top dog. I fucked with a you know, Kendrick's my killer, that's from the door, and Jay Rocks that's my killer, and uh, you know Terrace Martin, Terrace Martin took me to that whole squad with punching all them.
Speaker 1: So you're a shot for that. Let's take it. No, you take a shot.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take a shot. I don't give a fuck. I keep the Crippingia gonna take a shot. Let's go boom and bam, not being so scary on the hood. Yeah, let's go cut boom, can't.
Speaker 1: What shot is that shot right here? I'm taking del Mark shot, nigga. I'm taking I'm taking this the whole shot and a half for all the nigs right over there with you to get a cut nigga six for all the niggas talking about that, my niggas, that's the first time we did that. I also stole the drummer Shine to make and they put that on Snoop out right, I'm doing I'm doing step. That was y'all saw. Yeah, that was a wow, my niggas. My pictures, y'all saw me and dog pround. You wanna corrupt because you see Snow wasn't on it. Wow, he just got on the end.
Speaker 13: He was on it.
Speaker 1: He got at the end. Yeah said wow, Okay, you don't see him rapping on it.
Speaker 2: It's just rage me and Dad, Okay, and that and the dog liked it so much he said, I gotta have this on Doggy Style.
Speaker 1: I gotta have this on my album. I was so proud. Yeah, the sower, Max Tin, what is it called? Nothing but what? Nothing but the ca but the what cave cav You know what cavity is?
Speaker 29: Right?
Speaker 1: I was lost. I don't know what cavety is that. Yeah, that's why I didn't know what that meant. Is cocaine crack rock. That's a that's a boutiful like man, we got Cabby right here. Yeah, I mean record, this record is cracked right down. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Record is hit straight cocaine rock. That was That was the time that hey, Evan, do you want some of these cavey?
Speaker 1: I thought so that song, so you know what I'm saying. So it was a great time. And yeah, and originally it was me Corrupt mac Tin and ice Cube. Wow, but I think the money didn't come in and ice Cube take me off? Wait, ice you took you off? I thought they told them to take ice Cube. What I'm saying, But I still got the question priority because that was record funny, Oh fucking funny. But we got ice Cube on this the verse somewhere in one of the real It was tight though with you know, we got a song with help the Skelter Shine Prices. Yeah, they was on Priority records too. There was what was your favorite label? You was affiliated with Death Rock, Death bro yours too, where we learned all our game from me. Then you know, we moved on to Independence and then I went to Social Death. Shout out to Jermain Dupre, you know what I'm saying, and you know, just learning the game record bitsiness, you know what I'm saying, making that money, pressing your own units, up the signment, anything you gotta do to get them records out back in the day, Shout out to Tower Records back in the days. You know what I'm saying. Motherfuckers was everywhere.
Speaker 4: Let me ask a question, but can you answer the question first? What was your favorite label you used to affiliate anyway?
Speaker 1: Both and I remember you said that, yeah, Death Bro Andre you can't beat it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question, CAUs when all this ship was going on, you know, Nori was young seeing in we were the dp GK.
Speaker 1: What would you do? I was playing all my fucking records. I was, I was mixing dejails.
Speaker 2: You was doing all of that during the nineties, like ninety four ninety five Prime DJ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's your prime.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's when I'm in Miama, coming out in Miami, Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So let me I got the white labels of L ask this question, because you're the man. How does it feel to be the fucking man.
Speaker 2: Supporting these great guys that you're actually being around, because like Nori and Dazz and Corrupt, and during that time you was DJ and then supporting us, and now you have your own show with your boy.
Speaker 1: Right, You're absolutely right. How does that feel? It's crazy? Because it crazy.
Speaker 5: I'm just a first. I started as a just a fan and then I'm a DJ. I get my turntape. I couldn't afford turntable. I got turned.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 5: I had Geminis had I had the DJ Snorter Kid from the back of the Source magazine No Bell Drive, so I had and I thought I only was gonna have this many records. I said, I wish I could just feel my crate. If I could just feel my crate, I got it. I'm an L and then I went on to start making mixtapes and then the record label sending me records and start working for the record labels doing everything.
Speaker 1: This is this is this, listen, this is the thing about it. I'm gonna tell you about this situation.
Speaker 5: If you lose being a fan of the music of the culture, if you lose that, then you got no business being here.
Speaker 1: And give it up that I heard somebody you.
Speaker 5: Got no no, no, I'm saying, so sometimes I'll bring ving on this and that, like I got, I got all my artifacts. Man, it gives a fuck about this. If you don't give a fuck about this, then please leave out of here, get the fuck out the room. But I don't know, man, this is amazing to me. Man, like me and him.
Speaker 1: I had a store. I had a record store.
Speaker 5: I started a hip hop record store in in my neighborhood just to bring hip hop to my neighborhood.
Speaker 1: And he did an in store. And that's how we met be seven ninety eight. That's how we all met doing in stores. Yeah, and that's how we met.
Speaker 5: And we never stopped messing with each other, and that's how we're here today.
Speaker 1: That was the greatest thing back in the day is the one stops I'm going to different cities like that, going to the one stops, and then everybody be in there waiting for it, you know what I'm saying. And then that's how you getting, you know, to town like that, you know what I'm saying. And then that's how we know about the independent game. Press your records up and go to them one stops.
Speaker 5: But hold up real quick, I just want to go back to everything we're talking about.
Speaker 11: Lot.
Speaker 5: At the end of the day, I think even for you guys, we stop being fans of what we do. Yeah, you're right, fans of our legends, fans of the culture. Then the culture loses, you lose it all because what happens is there's a point where everybody's like, we too cool to be fans. I can't be a fan no more. I'm big, I ain't ship the biggest. A lot of people do that. That's what That's what started to happen. I mean, I can't tell you who. I'm just saying that the the culture became outside of the culture became mad.
Speaker 4: Well you know, you know you know who I ask you for your Instagram Instagram may every Instagram is not a who.
Speaker 1: That's everyone made.
Speaker 2: Everyone think today, star, Let me tell everyone. Let me just tell you something. Let me tell you something, big bro. Okay, you don't, Okay, you don't and you don't and I don't. We got four? Who else is relevant? Who else is relevant?
Speaker 1: This is ours? I'm just saying, No, it's time to deal with reality.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 20: It starts with us, because why y'all let these people just were not No one cares, but everybody who cares. That's why we're here right now.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I'm not a bad guy and I ain't mad at nobody else. They ain't did nothing wrong to me. But I tell you this much, I think Norwy has more relevancy questions he wants to talk to us about besides what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: No, I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it because you know what you know, you know, the point is the point we love. The point is to give you all your flowers for what y'all did then. But the real point is today is to give y'all flowers for what y'all did for this new album right now.
Speaker 3: That's right now, because what do they say?
Speaker 1: You know, well, have you done for me lately? Eddie? You know what I mean? And that's how what the hip hop is. But I'd like to say hip hop, you're on the greatest. Your last word and this.
Speaker 3: Your last work right now is a motherfucking man.
Speaker 1: It's well, it's always a pleasure to be here.
Speaker 4: Thank you, and you got your flowers, y'all. Continue to be motherfucking great. We're gonna finish this yet, parking.
Speaker 2: Let's take let me just say wait, let me just say this one thing, right, I'm gonna just say I've been trying to a big word, keep my uh compostreate, cop cool all together. And every time I get with my brother Nori, okay, and and dadd get with Nori, and we get with the f and next thing, you know is like fucking we go to the Boonie docs.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I just want to say I love you all. Okay, drink bench and shut the fuck up. But let's take focused and make sure they know that May thirty, first thirty first, this promo for this will be out before May thirty.
Speaker 4: And let me just say something again, Let me reiterate, Let me reiterate. A lot of people always critique artists for being the CEOs, and Snoop Dogg is showing you right, now how important it is to be an artist and a CEO. He is enjoying it. He is behind his crew, he is hitting people himself.
Speaker 1: He is being the.
Speaker 4: Quite quitt essential person that you supposed to be as the CEO.
Speaker 3: I personally salute, what are you snoop dogg?
Speaker 1: You gotta parking lot, That's what come up called, yo man?
Speaker 23: Thank you'll come up shot in the night.
Speaker 1: One? Come on? Oh got it shut.
Speaker 5: Drink Champs is a drink Champs ll C production hosts and executive producers n O r E and d j e f FN.
Speaker 1: Listen to Drink Champs on.
Speaker 5: Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by yours truly, d j e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real Noria on, I g at Noriega on Twitter, minus at Who's Crazy on I g at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com