Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camra judge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of Twat Splashback. It's going to be only me today. Teddy is not feeling well, so we have a very special guest to help me recap the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season one, and that is Camille Meyer. And we are recapping season one of Beverly Hills, Episode eleven, How to Behave Air date January sixth, two thousand and eleven. The synopsis says, Kyle and Camill spent an awkward afternoon trying to patch things up, and Lisa's house guest, Cedric, reveals a tragic pass no one knew about. So basically, you did not go to this party. It was Pandora's birthday party. You're not there, but I'm sure you watched and you saw Kyle as Cedric about his childhood. Cedric was born in Paris. His mother was a prostitute and he never knew his father. Cedric says his mother would sleep on the street with the homeless people, and he would sleep between her and others so she wouldn't get raped. I mean, this is a very heavy conversation.
Speaker 3: It was its very upsetting. This is the first time I really listened to it was did you do you know much?
Speaker 2: Do you know much about Cedric? Did you get close to him?
Speaker 3: No? No, I didn't really know him. I met him a couple of times while filming, and that was it. I didn't get close to Cedric.
Speaker 2: Did people Did people ever question his honesty about his past on the show?
Speaker 3: I'm sure they did not around me. You know, that was between Lisa and him. I really didn't know much about him. Like I said, my involvement with him at all was very limited, just to going over her house and seeing him. That was it.
Speaker 2: Late later in the season, we find out that there was a falling out between Cedric and Lisa. Did you hear anything about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lisa was very upset about it. She trusted him and she felt betrayed by him. I remember her talking about that. Again. I don't know what happened, and I know it's a very limited interaction.
Speaker 2: At that time, Ken wanted Cedric out of the house, that's for sure. I'm like, I think he should just move out. From wearing those white speedos that he was wearing in the in the pool, goodbye, see you later.
Speaker 3: I was posing a lot. He probably shouldn't have been there to begin with.
Speaker 2: You know, he was entertaining. There's a part of me that feels like Lisa brought him in because she knew it would be good TV, something that was hot. Yeah, good, I can be for the audience. We got a lot of Cedric, that's for sure. The first season of Housewives. Now, Camille, you invited Adrian and Kyle over to your house for a playful tennis match and lunch. Camille and Kyle have made up, but they haven't discussed where Mauricio stands with them in business. Yeah. Did did Maricio help you guys get the house that you lived in with?
Speaker 3: He he helped sell the house. We had a house in Beverly Park and he was the listing agent on that. And that was years before I even did the show, So you know, that's how I met him. So I knew him before I met Kyle.
Speaker 2: So you you and Kyle were probably the most well known people on the show at the time when it started. Did you ever feel like there was any kind of like a power struggle between the two of you guys, or you know, either you see you guys bumping heads a lot. Did you think it had anything to do with who was the star of the show.
Speaker 3: I didn't think I wanted to be the stars show. It wasn't like, oh, it's about me. No. I didn't feel that way because I didn't know much about these shows. I didn't do my homework. My mom said, you better do your homework. I had always thought that since Kyle asked me to be a part of it, that it was per thing. This was hers and she's inviting me into this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I didn't feel that there was a power power struggle about who was going to be the star. I didn't even think of that. I was just figuring out how to survive yes experience.
Speaker 2: Well, at the reunion, we learned that you actually didn't know if you wanted to be on the show that Kyle asked you, and you were like, hmm, I have to think about it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. She called me and said, oh, let's do this, and I said I really don't want to. I don't think my husband would want me to do it. And she said, oh, we have to do this for ourselves. And then I had to ask Kelsey and he thought, yeah, you should do it. I thought, that's strange, man, that's very private. Wanted our life so private after everything he's been through, now he's gonna want his wife on a reality TV show such as this. That's so caddie and you know, so got the bee. I was shocked and shop good story.
Speaker 2: I was, Oh he does.
Speaker 3: Alex Baskin has a very funny story. But I know he was on your show recently and he said it was amazing how you You're sitting there saying no, I don't want to be on it, and there's your husband who at that time, you know, this big TV star, saying, oh, go on this show.
Speaker 2: This is right, And do you believe do you believe at that time when you were asked me on the show that he was having an affair.
Speaker 3: He already met her? Yeah? I found that out the depositions and stuff that through the pro process that he had met her. And yeah, obviously you know they were. He got off the plane and met up with her in New York. She was waiting for him at the hotel like days after the first day of shooting. How gross is that?
Speaker 2: That is gross? That's really gross. So he wanted you to get your own thing, so you could be busy and he could.
Speaker 3: Do tied up in la even know. I flew to New York to pick the apartment with him. So we got our apartment. We rented that apartment. We hadn't known it so, but we picked it out together. I helped get the kids into a school there, but that never ended up happening because of what transpired. But yeah, yeah, yes he had an agenda.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure. Now you tell Adrian and Kyle, you tell them that you're going back to New York for the Tony Awards. Adrian says, she is bummed because she couldn't have joined you the first trip, and Kyle says it's for the best. You say, she doesn't even want to start. You don't even want to start on that again. Adriane says, it was a huge misunderstanding. Now, from what I've watched in the show, Adrian was just the peacekeeper. She wanted everybody to get along. I don't even think she realized what show she was on. The only person she wanted to fight and bicker with was Paul.
Speaker 3: Paul, they were cute together, the Bickersons. Yeah, there's a background on that too. Adrian and I both didn't want to do the shows. It was our husbands that kept pushing.
Speaker 2: Well, so look at Paul. Look at Paul. Now he's got his own show botched, and exactly Paul wanted. Took him busy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his business. Kelsey had his own agenda and we are going we didn't really feel comfortable about this, neither one of us. So we would look at each other and going, oh my god, what are we get involved with.
Speaker 2: It's funny because Heather de brew and our show kind of has a similar story where her husband came you know, he's a plastic surgeon and came from the reality world. He did Swan that was like one of the first reality shows. She did not want to be on the show because she came from being an actress and thought it, you probably wouldn't be a great idea, And then she got on it, and then he got his own show. So I think these guys know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're smart.
Speaker 2: Kyle says that you guys basically don't understand each other and speak different languages. Do you think that's true or do you think just the being in reality TV and bickering is just your guys language.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the course, yeah, promoting a story, pushing yeah, dialogue and storyline. I think it was a combination of things I all knew going in. I mean, obviously, you know, she knew about this long before I was even asked, because they were in development on this for a while. So I'm sure she did her homework and her research and knew what she was doing. She was really good friends with Bethany. I'm sure Bethany gave her some tips, you know, how to make a great show. And I was kind of the you know, the wilful idiot. I'll say, too, let's do it. Yeah. So unfortunately, you know, I'm the one that took the brunt of it. But yeah, I said some things I shouldn't have, and I always felt bad after, but I did apologize, and you know, at that moment at the pool party, I didn't invite Kyleber because I had thought we did make amends. I thought we connected at Taylor's what is it? Roaring twenties party? Gross slapper girls, and I thought, okay, great, we're on good footing. Now I'm gonna offer another Olive branch and have her come to my house and we're gonna all have a good time and bond because you know, I know Mo and Mo always said that, you know, Kyle and I would get along really well.
Speaker 2: And did you guys continue to use Mauricio as a.
Speaker 3: You know what? I think? Yes, yes, he was the sale of Sarah.
Speaker 2: Well, he was at the pool party and he was like looking at Kyle, like, don't say anything else, don't throw this up for me.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: You guys are at the pool now, and Kyle says she's not ready to parade around in her bathing suit and thinks that Camill is showing off a little bit.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I always say, if you got it flaunted, and you definitely.
Speaker 3: Have it, I did. I had it then.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sure you still I have.
Speaker 3: It that so much now? But I had fun? What was it?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: I wasn't even thinking of flaunting at that time. They wanted me in a pool. I'm like, okay, this is what they want to see. Okay, I will dive in the pool with my bathing suit. Okay, no problem. I mean maybe there was a little bit of flaunting. Again, I was more in survival mode. I was like, I remember, what's going to happen next? You know, I kept taking you know, jabs from the ladies. At that time, I thought, Okay, I'm just trying to keep my head above water. Let's see what I can do, you know, to make things good between all of us. Diving in a bikini maybe wasn't the best thing.
Speaker 2: Do you still think the girls were jealous of you? I mean I probably would have been.
Speaker 3: You know what, yes? And no? You know I thought, why are they being so mean? Why why does Kyle keep targeting me? Because I felt every time that I thought, Okay, this is done. We made amends, We're in a good space, and both of us are laughing with one another and getting along. The next time I see her, she has another beef with me. Or she's continuing the beef that I thought that we, you know what, we were finished with. I thought we moved on from that. So are we good? Are we not good? I thought we were good as of the other day. We were dancing together, laughing, everything was fine. I show up and there you're mad at me again.
Speaker 2: Or she is a good sport because she did end up jumping in the pool with all her clothes on, unlike unlike Adrian, who was wearing her sky dress. Paul pushed her in the pool and all I could think was, Oh, you're gonna have some hell to pay when you get home, buddy.
Speaker 3: I thought that was great. Adrian and Kyle ended up my room looking, you know, drying off and looking for clothes. Do anything, Sure, I'll have your girls out, especially Adrea, and was like, I'm so good what I didn't bring anything? Kyle was a great sport. Yeah, that was fun. That was fun.
Speaker 2: You actually had two parties in this episode, because then they had Kyle's white party. Now you could see Taylor and Russell are not having fun together. Russell complains that the party will go on till three am and he's bored. I mean, can't you still have fun without your husband?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, but I want to say Russell and Taylor looked miserable. Now at that point in time, did you know what was happening between them?
Speaker 3: No? I didn't know as much then as I'd found out later on what was going on between them. And it was very sair what I was told because I didn't know. I didn't know Tailor. I was getting to know her. I actually really liked her that she was hell of a lot of fun. You you work with her, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, she's the sweetest person I know. She's just so sweet and so kind. I love her so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's she's a good egg, and she was going through hell that I didn't know about. You know, again, I think I was just too wrapped up in what was going on in my personal life with Kelsey and I and to really dive into what was going on with Russell and her. But it was sad the more it was exposed. It was really very upsided. Yeah, really sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, you you walk into the party and Lisa asks you how Kelsey has been, congratulates him on his Tony nomination. You saying you're feeling a little bit disconnected from Kelsey and your lack of communication is disturbing. Was it hard for you to open up to the girls at that point knowing what was going on in your marriage? Were you Were you hesitant to open up about it?
Speaker 3: Yes, because I didn't trust them. I didn't know who to trust at that time. Yeah. I would have loved to have had to sit down one on one with Kyle and explain everything that was happening to me, but that never happened.
Speaker 2: But did you feel like a sense of having to protect him because he's such a big star as well, Like he would get mad at you. I mean, did he ever tell you, like, don't bring this up on camera?
Speaker 3: No, but I know being married to him for thirteen years, he would never want any of this stuff aired. I'm sure. I think he made a terrible decision putting your wife that you're leaving and you're planning on leaving on a reality TV show.
Speaker 2: And to do this while you're filming. We only filmed three months out of the year, Like, why would he give you this information while you're filming?
Speaker 3: And then he said something like, oh, I thought I owed this person something. What a shitty thing to do. Yeah, after thirteen years, two kids, thirteen years, everything we've been through together. We went through a lot. I went through a lot with them. He's a handful, funny guy. I mean, I had great times with him. I learned a lot through that relationship. I have to beautiful children that I loved more than life itself. So I can't even imagine my life without them. So very blessed to have that.
Speaker 2: Now, let's talk about the book you had mentioned a little bit earlier. Is a book called How to Behave and Why Kyle doesn't know if Camille's trying to get under her skin or for just her attempt, just your sense of humor.
Speaker 3: So it's you know, it was my sense of humor. I was being funny. I thought, let's poke fun at this ridiculous fight. We continued.
Speaker 2: How had you Knowlays going to stir up a little shit too?
Speaker 3: It might have, but I just thought it was funny. I thought it was. I saw it at a local place.
Speaker 2: Here, and yeahd did she really get Did she get upset about it? Was she really upset about it?
Speaker 3: She really was? She wasn't because I was a very funny person. She has a wicked sense of humor. Instead of why we are kind of she is sarcastic as well. I can completely relate. She's probably one of the funniest people I know to work with. She you know, she'd got a shopping on her breath and you know, on the shut of her mouth.
Speaker 2: She's funny, She's hilarious, hilarious.
Speaker 3: I thought she would get it. I thought she would go, oh my god, this is so funny, because it's not just her. I was making fun of myself as well. It's like the both of us and we're going through all right.
Speaker 2: It sounds like something I would do. I would totally do that.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was very, very funny. I thought it was funny, and she, you know again, I'm not sure if she was that insulted or She's like, we're gonna drive story here. I'm gonna keep you know, I'm gonna keep on keep I'm not gonna let this go, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Well that was episode eleven. So here we are episode twelve. This is season one, and it's called Turn Turn Turn. Air date is January thirteenth, twenty eleven. Synopsis says Kyle's upset that Nissa's Paris and Nicki Hilton shows a trip to Europe over their cousins graduation. Meanwhile, Camille is twigging that there are cracks in her marriage. So you were you were letting people know that things were going down. Kyle and Lisa meet for lunch. Lisa says that Kyle has been spending so much time with Taylor, she wants to have some alone time. Kyle tells Lisa that Taylor is dropping by on the lunch. Lisa tells Kyle that she's known her her whole life and she's only known Taylor for five minutes. Lisa thinks Taylor is trying to wriggle her way in. Do you think Lisa is jealous of Taylor and Kyle's relationship or she's just trying to protect Kyle because she doesn't trust Taylor.
Speaker 3: Probably protect Kyle. She didn't trust Taylor at that time because she keeps saying stuff like I want her to be truthful, I want her to be honest. She's not being honest. Maybe there was a little jealousy. I don't know. I didn't Yeah, it could be maybe a little bit of both.
Speaker 2: Well, Lisa's comment at the lunch, I feel like I'm sitting with a pair of lesbians and.
Speaker 3: They crack up the way the boat.
Speaker 2: They both they both start laughing.
Speaker 3: I know, I thought there's a little bit much.
Speaker 2: I mean that you can giggle.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, whoa.
Speaker 2: Well, Taylor has come out as bisexual and it's had relationships.
Speaker 3: I knew about that in season one.
Speaker 2: Oh you do, Okay, I knew.
Speaker 3: She had a girlfriend beforehand, through she just.
Speaker 2: She sprung that on me. I didn't know anything about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I knew. I knew about it through my friends that were good friends with her girlfriend, so and I kept that all in. I never said a word.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go, like a belt. So Lisa questions what happened in New York between Camille and Kyle. Lisa thinks Taylor was responsible for the fiasco. Kyle says she doesn't care what Taylor said. It was Camille. So we need some backstory on this because it felt like it just escalated so fast. Did Taylor like get this all hyped up?
Speaker 3: Do you think that's what happened? She came, she came into my room. Yeah, she came into my room and oh yeah, yeah, that's why I got upset. Yeah, I don't know if she was intentionally trying to upset me.
Speaker 2: She's riling you up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yes she did. She did. She told me what the girls were talking about at the at the airport and yeah, and on the plane and it wasn't very nice. It was nice at all. So yeah, of course I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well that makes more sense, right, don't you think when we're missing and that happens a lot in reality TV, we're missing this, like we didn't see Taylor coming in and trying to get you all riled up.
Speaker 3: Cameras were there, but I don't think that you know, Dave Rupool was there. It was Dave Rupool with you back then. I don't know if he worked on your show. He worked on our show. So yeah, no, there were cameras there, but they might have taken a break. And then when they took a break, she brought me into the room. She have to talk to you, and I said, she does have to tell you what the girls were saying, Well, you're back at the airport, and she just she had a lot to say and it was it was Nancy and I was very hurtful. And then that's when I realized I'm on the sucker. That's me too. My mom warned me about this. My mom said, not do this show. And I said why, She said, you don't watch these shows? Come out. I do. I'm a fan of these shows. You're sweet, mom, And she said, you're the last one that got hired on their their friends. They're gonna pick you to pieces.
Speaker 2: They're gonna they're gonna getz.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're gonna, yeah, they exactly. They're gonna just go in hard on you and you you're not gonna know what hit you, and I'm like, oh, no, Mom, you don't know what you're talking about. Well, I had egg on my face. So when Taylor was telling me this shit, my mom was right, it's gonna be me. It's me. I'm so pissed that, you know. So I went down to them and I was like, what are you girls doing? Why are you doing this to me? Don't do this to me?
Speaker 2: It makes good TV.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 2: Now we've already talked about this a little bit, so we'll just kind of glaze over. The three days before the Tony Wards, Kelsey called Camille in the middle of the night and told her that he was pretty much done with the marriage. Kelsey tells Camille that if she comes to the Tony's, they could spend some quality time together, have a romantic weekend and see what happens. And then I hear he got you a hotel room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, isn't that awful?
Speaker 2: Wait, you guys have a house together and he gets you a hotel room.
Speaker 3: We had an apartment together that we had rented that I helped pick out right right, and he's like, no, you have to come in, you have to come in. I'm like, I really don't want to you're telling me the marriages of this is awful. Don't make me do this. Don't please, do not make me come in. I am devastated. I'm too upset. But no, he had his friend Nick Nick, who's on the show who people may find me because how can you kiss Nick on the lips? Well, he's a soap opera actor.
Speaker 2: A lot of people, a lot of people are up in arms about that, you would know.
Speaker 3: And his wife was right there and she kissed Kelsey on the lips. But you never saw that. You only saw me kiss Nick. And we were playing it up. We were He's.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was going to ask you, were you playing it up?
Speaker 3: Or absolutely? Because I don't normally go up to guys and wah, that's good. I mean, were totally playing it up. The world is soap operad this.
Speaker 2: Is his thing.
Speaker 3: Smooth, you know, smooth, you know. So we were all playing and he's like like almost like a caricature of ourselves.
Speaker 2: Got too, that makes more sense, Yeah, because.
Speaker 3: I Nick and I never had anything. He was one of my husband's dear friends, and he was it was Kelsey's tennis coach. He spent a lot of time with Kelsey and he spent a lot of time with us at the house, and they'd go on vacations with us. They were in Hawaii with us many times, so there was it was nothing like that. So we just got, oh, we'll just play this up. It'll be fun.
Speaker 2: So the reason, the real reason you went to New York was because he wanted you to go. He wanted you to be there for a parents walk, the red carpet, put you up at a hotel, and yes, not paying attention to you.
Speaker 3: That yeah, pretty much. It wasn't it creepy? Yeah? I was watching it the other night and he toasts to the British people.
Speaker 2: He was that was to the girlfriend. Oh, it was to the girlfriend.
Speaker 3: What the EPI was saying at that time. And I'm like, here's to the Tony sirs to you, Kelsey, congratulations And I said, here's to love and marriage.
Speaker 2: And is it is it true that she dressed up as you as for Halloween winners? Is that true?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Let's move on to Lisa. Ken and Cedric are driving to Santa Barbara in a car. Can tell Cedric it is time to look for a new place to live. Now we have had this conversation seventeen times this season. I don't give a shit about the storyline anymore. And then Cedric gasked if they're going to drop him off on the side of the road. Kin says no, but there needs to be an end date.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I wondered at this point, where did Cedric go? Where is Cedric Martine? This is his name? So I went down the rabbit hole and I looked on Instagram. He has eight and twenty three followers. He's listed as a public figure. His bioreads from the fake reality of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills to the reality of life. But his last post was August twenty twenty and he hashtag rh obh.
Speaker 3: So he's still in it.
Speaker 2: He had that Oh my god, you know what.
Speaker 3: I don't know him, I don't know anything about him, but I agree with Ken. Yeah, this time was up and Ken probably got sick of him being around all the time. Because if I had a house guest that's over state, is welcome, My husband Dave would be like, he's out.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: We see you take your daughter Mason to dance class you were you grew up as a dancer. Did she dancing still? Did she take to it like you?
Speaker 3: Did, or she quit dance after several years of it, and she loves soccer, so that's her thing. But she's dancing now. She's dancing and singing in an all female comedy troupe. My son is that?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: But it's a sketch and all girls in one street? Dude?
Speaker 2: Wow, Now you said, do you put her in dance class to keep her occupied? Did she ever see the show? Did she ever go back and watch and think, oh my god, like ask questions. I mean, at the time, she was too young to even watch it. Yeah, I protect got older.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I protected them from the show. I think they watched clips, but they really weren't that interested. Honestly, when you're that young, they weren't very interested in that. And then as I get older and realized what was going on based on what people were saying out there in the blogs and yeah it's on social media, really upset her. It was really mad, very very upsetting. And to my son, that's why my son never liked being on the show. He's like, Mom, I don't want to be on the show. I don't.
Speaker 2: People say I think it's a son thing too, my son Spencer, he doesn't really he really doesn't want anything to do with the show, which is he's kind of shy and it's just like he's going to school for psychology. He's like, yeah, this is marketing. Not good for me. Not good for me, mom. And I'm like, I respect that. You know, we tried it a couple of years back and he's like, yeah, I'm okay, mom, I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jude was not really he didn't want to do it. He's not into it. I respected that. Mason's like, no, I'll go on, but they keep cutting my stuff out. They always cut my stuff out.
Speaker 2: He love, Oh, that's not fair. Now, Kyle has a party for Ferri's graduation. Adrian pulls Mariso's mother to speak to her and Paul. Mariso's mother is a psychologist with two postdoctorate degrees, one in sexual therapy. Adrian asked what advice she has for them for a long and healthy marriage. Rich doctor Estelle tells them to change things up because they both know each other's buttons and they need to be a team. I don't know how far after this they got divorced, but I don't think they took her advice at all.
Speaker 3: No, I think it was after it was a season. When did Brandy come on? It was either season two or season three. I think that was the catalyst that everything just erupted. I mean, obviously there were cracks there anyway, you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean it was like it was crazy because I like them both individually but together and it's like together they just do not mix well, and clearly it didn't.
Speaker 3: I I saw it a little differently, you know, when being around them, I thought there, I thought they were funny with funny, that was their banter, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But then yeah, yeah, well she says something to him when he's looking at clothes with her, and she said, do you like this? And he's like, oh, he liked it? And she's like, oh, you don't know what you're talking about anyway, or so I know, yeah, she's like passive aggressive, do you like this outfit?
Speaker 2: And he's like no. She's like, well what do you know? Anyways, He's like, why did you ask me? I know, definitely entertaining to watch, but you're like, this is a train wreck of a marriage, a train wreck for sure.
Speaker 3: And I didn't see it. I didn't see that coming. When he called me and told me I was shocked because I thought this is just the way they exist. They have this banter. You know, they're both very powerful personalities. Let's say, you know, she's kind of season one she was like boss bitch, you know. Yeah, and he is the doctor, the plastic surgeon, and they're very strong and sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I think that's it. That's all we have for that episode. I thank you so much for taking your time to be on. I wish Teddy was here. I know she's really bombed. She so sick right now. I feel horrible for her.
Speaker 3: I'll tell her I hope she feels better. And cancer is tough. It's you.
Speaker 2: Weren't through your own.
Speaker 3: I went through chemo and radiation and it was awful and it makes you so nauseous and you just it's just horrible.
Speaker 2: Don't again.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't wish that on anybody either.
Speaker 2: And you're healthy, You've had no other issues since so far.
Speaker 3: Knock on wood. But you never know, I always worry about that, you know, I was worried about it coming back.
Speaker 2: Did you end up getting a full hysterectomy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, full radical hysterectomy. Lymph nodes even the lymph nodes surroundings.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you caught it in time and you're healthy.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, and I thank you so much for joining me today. You were amazing thinking and you were welcome back anytime.
Speaker 3: Thank you. That was fun. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: It was fun. So next time we're in LA, we'll have I'll have to we'll have to go out.
Speaker 3: Yes, sounds good. Okay, good seeing you. Thank you, Comel, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Bye, good bye.
Speaker 1: Yeah