Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis durand phone tappen.
Speaker 2: All right, Danielle, what's it all about?
Speaker 1: All right, Sir Tracy is tapping her grandma Irene, because grandma goes to the grocery store and she samples, but she never buys. And so I'm calling to say, Yeah, that's gotta stop.
Speaker 2: You're good at calling from the grocery store and yelling at old people. You do have a history of doing the I know, I know Grandpa last time. Yeah, well, who should I call and irritate? Now happened an old person? All right, here we go, Danielle's calling an old person. Phone track.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm looking for Irene Bergier please, that's me, Hi, Irene. This is Leslie from Yeah Rush. I'm calling you because we're having a little problem with you.
Speaker 4: What problem?
Speaker 3: You've been coming in every single day sampling the food and not buying anything.
Speaker 4: Oh I mean it was a better food, I might buy it.
Speaker 2: You haven't liked anything.
Speaker 4: I gotta be honest with you. Your chef.
Speaker 3: You need to improving, okay, but every day it's a different chef. Like for example, on the twenty sixth, you came in and you sampled the cheese puffs on the twenty eighth, the pigs in a blanket and the small keysch was sampled the next day.
Speaker 4: Oh wait a second, how do you even know that it was me? And how do you get my telephone though?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: First of all, we have you on surveillance, okay, And second of all, you entered the win six months supply of Swedish meatballs contest. Yeah, and so I got your information from that.
Speaker 4: So you consider taking the samples. That's the ceiling, and you've got the cameras focused on that. But when people are actually stealing things, and they're putting things in their pants and they're actually shop lifting, that you don't consider stealing.
Speaker 3: What's the difference you shove the cheese puff in your mouth. What's the difference between shoving and your pants and your mouth. There's no difference.
Speaker 4: To me.
Speaker 3: I would like you to come in and maybe while you're buying your toilet paper, buying your cat food, you dent your cream. Maybe while you're doing that, you have a little pig and a blanket. Every now and then, but not every day, come in my store, stuff a key down, you throw and then walk out and don't buy anything.
Speaker 2: You're a thief.
Speaker 4: Oh here, you talk to me that way? Is that the way you talk to your own grandmother?
Speaker 2: You're not my grandmother?
Speaker 4: Well you should be ashamed to yourself.
Speaker 2: I think it's hysterical how you old people try to use I'm old. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Stucking that rabbish in my pocket. I don't remember taking a pick in the blanket and eating it. I mean, please, the old thing.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what I'm telling you. I'm not old, I know, but I know which store you're call him Trump and I And if if I ever see you all, Ralph, you'll remember me for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh what are you gonna do? If you see me? You serious?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Why would I be serious?
Speaker 2: Well, you're like one hundred and six? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: You wait to you my age, girly, because I'm too too old. I'm still young enough to show you how good I can move, you bitch? Don't you ever call this number? Can? I'll report you? Hello?
Speaker 2: I think we got disconnected.
Speaker 4: You pulled me in. I told you not to call me.
Speaker 3: Okay, and so I told you not to eat samples from my store. And you don't listen to me, so I'm not gonna listen to you.
Speaker 4: They're free samples. If you ever paid for a free sample, No.
Speaker 2: I have that my bar a free sample, but doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: You're expecting me to pay for a free sam?
Speaker 2: Are you like a squirrel? You stuck it up in your cheeks?
Speaker 4: What the hell? If your boss knew, I'm sure that you're you're not going home the store. You're just some being honest, run in the place, whatever. And the man just knew that you're alien Maaden a twenty year customer, he would fire you in off minutes.
Speaker 2: Okay, poly, you don't.
Speaker 4: Understand the concept of loyalty. I'm surprised is loyal to you, and you're supposed to be loyal to the customers. You should be the one that should begin a call from your boss like this telling you that you've made a big mistake and that you shouldn't ever talk to any of the customers this way again.
Speaker 2: With all the that you eat, I'm surprised we're not out of business already.
Speaker 4: Exactly, that's stuff that you got it. You should be happy that I eat that, because if it's so good, it wouldn't have to be a free sample. I mean, you've been working the probably been there what like a week, and you think you know everything. I read some people you think you know everything. After a week you know everything and the old people know nothing. You got your way and you know and how you're going to run thing.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is just a phone tap. My name is Danielle Narrow from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And your granddaughter Tracy is playing a joke on you.
Speaker 4: What it's crazy you do. He's trying to give me a heart attack.
Speaker 2: Here the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 4: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all Party Space.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show