Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame today Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hi, I was looking for Chadwick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go by Chad.
Speaker 1: Oh, hello Chad, This is Juniper. Okay, you're coming over.
Speaker 2: Juniper. Oh, Uncle June. Yes, I'm sorry, I've heard of you. Is uncle June.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're dating my niece Maggie.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yes, and we are coming to your house for Thanksgiving them on board though.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can't wait to have you for dinner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be fun. Yes, we need to bring anything.
Speaker 1: No, I'll have everything ready to go here for you and all of the guests. Cool. It's so nice to me you. Well, I got your phone number from Maggie because this is the first Thanksgiving that you're spending with our family. We're a fun bunch. We're a fun bunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she says, you guys are have a good time.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to call and see as I get my menu prepared to have you for dinner on Thanksgiving? Is there any dietary restrictions that I need to be paying attention?
Speaker 2: Pretty much? Eat whatever I'm.
Speaker 1: Watching you what? Oh, I just said great, that sounds fantastic. What do you like to drink, typically during a Thanksgiving feast.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's kind of sounded like you said you were watching me.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't say that I was watching you. I don't know where you heard that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe it was just a fall line you right now? What there you go in? You said? Sound like you said it again.
Speaker 1: It sounded like I said what It.
Speaker 2: Sounded like you said you were watching me.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would be an interesting thing to say. I was just calling about having you for dinner on Thanksgiving? That's all right, right, all right?
Speaker 2: So yeah, look forward, no dietary?
Speaker 1: What what? Well?
Speaker 2: I swear I saw Okay, it sounded a lot like you said you were watching me.
Speaker 1: I don't think I said anything of that sort. Maybe I'm washing the dishes. Did I say that maybe I could watch this?
Speaker 2: I didn't hear this.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Okay? Now you now you clearly said you you can see me.
Speaker 1: I think I was saying, what's going on right there? I was saying, I can see to you next to Maggie and whoever else you would like? Is there anybody else you'd like to be seated next to?
Speaker 2: No, just being just me and Maggie. We'll be all right.
Speaker 1: I can see you.
Speaker 2: Now, there you go again. Look you are clearly saying I'm watching you and I can see you that That Sh'S super creepy. Dude, you're giving me weird vibes. There's no way I am coming over to your house for Thanksgiving? All right, I'm talking to Maggie. We're gonna can't. Now, I'm sorry. You just forget it, don't even worry about it. Well, that was so funny.
Speaker 1: Because this is actually Jewel from The Jewel Show doing a phone brank on you and your girlfriend. Maggie set you up.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'm starting to wonder about her family.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You got me wondering, like, am I do I even need to be with this girl? What her family is like?
Speaker 1: Oh? She made up her uncle June's house and going over there for Thanksgiving to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Wait, so we're not going to her her uncle's house for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: No, now, she doesn't have an uncle, Jamie. You're going somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you got me. Yeah, you better squit with that.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks