Speaker 1: Wait till I give my money. Attention Attention.
Speaker 2: Invest Fest twenty twenty four is coming back to Atlanta and we ad earn your leisure are doing a crazy promotion. For every item you purchase on investfestyl dot com will submit your name in a raffle to win an all inclusive experience to invest Fest twenty twenty four. You're automatically entered into the raffle to win this all inclusive experience. Here's what you'll win. Round trip airfare to Atlanta Fort SIU from Friday to Monday, or a one thousand dollars transportation and food stipend. One hotel room for three nights from Friday to Monday, two VIP tickets to invest Fest, two night life wristbands to all invest Fest Entertainment Network events, and black car service to and from Atlanta Airport. This offer runs until the end of June's get your merchant investfskyl dot com and have a chance to win the grand Prime. See you at invest Fest twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: What is your trading tip of the month?
Speaker 3: Number one? Have a short target that you can use in your trading.
Speaker 4: So I know a lot of people left four x or one from four X to features on episode seventy Classic episode. One of my favorite targets is four ticks, so it's the equivalent of four pennies in the market. Like sometimes it's traders like Steph make the adjustment in the NBA, where like when every kid gets on the court, they want to shoot threes and no layups, right, And the same has happened in trading because we're seeing huge volume sizes go up. People are going for long targets or holding calls for a long period of time. But in the futures market, like if you can get four ticks and let's say you're trading twenty five contracts, like you can easily pick up eight percent, twelve percent make twenty five hundred and three grand in a day. Trading has considerable risk. Please consult your advisor. You need to practice before you do this. But I think every trader needs a way to have a game guaranteed win and four text. Whether you're trading es ZB, which is the bond market, you b it's probably one of the.
Speaker 3: Best ways to be able to get a quick win in a market.
Speaker 4: And also if your confidence is shot, like I know some people lost some costco a couple of weeks ago, then video dropped the Friday two fridays ago. A good way to build your account back up is to use these short targets. Do one on Monday, one on Friday, and then you can get back to do a long great trades. But I think one of the best things to do is to get a short win to get capital. And it's one of my favorite trading strategies and it's one of the reasons I'm able to like keep my win ratio so high, Like my first trade is usually long, a shorter target, then I'll go for a longer win after that. And secondly, I've said it before, look at the month chart first, then weekly, then daily, then hour only fire after all of those matchups. So if it's monthly green, weekly, green, daily, green, hour green, fire, too many times I'll see people be like, yo, the month was up, the week was up, the day was up, at the hour was bleeding down. I'm like, why you you're buying a fallen knife if the market is not pushing up like SMC I.
Speaker 3: Dropped a bunch today.
Speaker 4: If you're trading it on a daily base, like on a daily basis or terry day trade today wasn't today to try and catch that fall a knife. I want all green signals across the board to go along, and I need all red like the black like in my background right now that.
Speaker 3: Move if I'm going short. So I'm not a blood, I'm not affiliated, not affiliated, No vice.
Speaker 4: Lord stop it, but shot please love shout to all the red rangers.
Speaker 1: So Phil you look so.
Speaker 5: So if you follow Market Mondays, you know Ian is a trader by nature. He trades futures and we don't really talk about that too much on Market Mondays because it's not something that the average person is really equipped to do. So I thought we talked about like long term buy and hold. That's something that you know, ninety five percentative people can benefit from as opposed to even you know, trading options or futures trading and stuff like that. But there are people that want to, you know, take advantage of that and make a lot of money if you know what you're doing, and from a long term perspective, as far as you know buy and hold, there's there's more hands on approaches as well. So Ian obviously you know him, and he has a program called the Red handa red panda Rebellion Ramp had this stock club. So we've done this twice, but only after INVESTMENTST. But he was talking and he was like, Yo, we think we should just offer it again. So what we did last time for INVESTMENTST was the three year Red Panda Stock Club deal.
Speaker 1: So what this is.
Speaker 5: It gives you access to the legendary Red Panda stock Club for three years, which you have access to all of the stocks, like he tells you the stocks, and actually win to by the stocks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the practical price win to by.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of a variety of them. You get five of the best stocks. You get the Sniper program so years. That's five years, right, yep, and the Sniper just so the sniper explain what Sniper is.
Speaker 4: To Sniper program is like the way to trade future. So originally I put it out for free, then I took it down. People have been asking for it to come back, so I was like, Okay, a great way to combine long term with short term trading, so you can have the best of both worlds, like a financial threesome.
Speaker 3: That's to put both in one package. Right, So you get five.
Speaker 4: Years worth of trading access and you get three years worth of stock club and the same bundle.
Speaker 1: And asks Edwin about stock Club shot that my guy with.
Speaker 5: Sure Edward's in the common shot at with him, Billy Brandy. It's you know the people that's actually you know, benefited from stock Club. They sing the praises and that's always the best. You want the people to be your biggest evangelist. But yeah, I mean, you know, it's one of these things right where it's a higher level of education, more like a private I alway say it's a public school, private school. You got to get the public school information all day and that's watching Market Mondays, that's on your leasure, that's on Instagram, and that's great. And you know, I said, you can take that information and just you could change your life with the free information for sure.
Speaker 1: But some people want to be skilled.
Speaker 5: It's a little it's a difference between some people that just go to the park just to play. You still get cardio, but some people actually want to make it to the league. Right, If you want to make it to the league, you got to do a different level of training. It's not the same as just picking playing pickup ball.
Speaker 1: Pickup balls better than sitting at the couch.
Speaker 5: Though, so Red and Panda Stock Club legendary, legendary millions of dollars has been made from the long term buying whole picks, but also from the trading staying at home. And this is actually another one of these you know, career paths as well, right when when you learn how to trade it, it's actually a skill set that you can do in the Bahamas, you can do in Colorado, you can do in Florida. And it may not be it may it may not be your full time job. It may not be your full time job, but it can be. But it also can be something that you can earn, you know, a couple thousand dollars a month, five thousand dollars a month, ten thousand dollars a month, whatever, you know, a thousand dollars a day. Right, you know these are different things where you know you got losses to it. But that's why you have to train and you have to practice, and it's not easy. It's not like a get rich quick overnight you're going to become the trader that changes the whole entire world. But you could definitely learn some things. And like I said, just from a buy a whole standpoint as well, knowing when to get in a position, exactly when they get in when they get out. Having information, you can make hundreds of thousands of dollars to millions of dollars, depending on how much money you invest.
Speaker 6: So an illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,