Speaker 1: And That's what you Really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to and That's what You're Really miss podcast.
Speaker 2: It's Glee Trivia time.
Speaker 1: Kevin, we're doing it again.
Speaker 2: We have two very special guests to come on here and probably embarrass us because we uh, well, here's the thing, Kevin. We're two is stronger than one. So the two of us, I believe.
Speaker 3: Are stronger as a unit, so you would obviously these other two dear friends of ours are also stronger as a unit and stronger individually. So Andrew and you are joining forces to take us on the ultimate battle of Glee knowledge.
Speaker 2: It's Andrew Maguire, the host of Gleek of the Week podcast, and Ian Alread, the host of Sleigh, a Queer Buffy podcast. They're both brilliant and are full of incredible Glean knowledge. And it's probably going to be embarrassing, but we'll see. Once again, our amazing producer Sam is back firing off questions and keeping score. So without further ado, let's see what happens. Could be a train wreck, but it'll be a good time. Nonetheless, that's trivia again.
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming on you guys.
Speaker 4: Course, thanks for having us.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you listened the last time we played trivia, but it was abysmal. And it's you guys are going to rock.
Speaker 2: Not shocking. They know us. That's not shocking that we were bad. It should be fun.
Speaker 5: No, I feel like I'm like kind of losing my my Glee knowledge a little.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I don't you think you are? But I don't think you are.
Speaker 5: No, No, No, I do have a mini story time I've recorded with you may know her Heather Morris last week and uh and she asked, if I were to be a character on Glee, what would I want my name to be? And I was like, I really like the name Noah. And she said, isn't there already a Noah on Glee? And I was like, oh, well, look, I think.
Speaker 2: You on a bad day is still better than us on our Noah.
Speaker 1: Isn't he the actor a character name Noah?
Speaker 5: Yes, there's a character named Noah and his last name is Puckerman.
Speaker 4: That his name is Puck. Sorry, this is showing across the board. Okay, got it?
Speaker 1: Wait, can't wait?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, our producer Extordinary Sam back with us. Hopefully we're going to be less disappointing than the first go.
Speaker 3: But the only thing that this requires you, guys, is that you make your own beeping sound in order to beep in for if you know the answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, and that's it, Good luck to good job ji.
Speaker 4: Ian.
Speaker 5: What is your beeping noise? Do you have one? Oh?
Speaker 4: It's gonna blow your socks off?
Speaker 2: Surprised? Yes, amazing?
Speaker 5: Wait yours is beep? Can I'll be gleek? Okay?
Speaker 6: Okay, great. So last time we tried to do first to twenty wins and we had to bring it back down to first to ted, but I think we can probably go to twenty today.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a bloodbath. This is gonna be a blood Beth.
Speaker 6: And like last time, please let me finish the full question before you buzz in so everyone hears. Okay, first question, what is Puck's first name? Just kidding?
Speaker 5: Practice really topical, really.
Speaker 2: Topical, like whoa?
Speaker 1: This is very eazy.
Speaker 6: Okay for real, this is the first question.
Speaker 2: That was good, Jenna. I like your response. Time, keep it up, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: What is the first ever song sung on the show?
Speaker 2: And Ian?
Speaker 4: So are we doing? Are we doing unaired original pilot or actual pilot because there's different answers.
Speaker 5: Oh see, this is this is why he's my teammate, because I'm aired.
Speaker 4: It is shaker groove thing. But then that was cut. It only aired on TV once.
Speaker 2: Jenna, this is bad news.
Speaker 6: The sensations answer key, I am using? Is the aired pilot?
Speaker 4: Okay, then it would be where is love? Yes, Andrew?
Speaker 5: Yes, and of course thank you. Yes.
Speaker 6: Correct, you guys are correct, and you and Ian and are on the board.
Speaker 2: I need that too, I did in your eyes. I didn't either, Jenna, I didn't remember.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, what did Will call his car from high school that Terry buys for him? Again in hairography?
Speaker 5: No, I like, have.
Speaker 4: A guess, but it's truly a guess. So Andrew will give you a minute to go.
Speaker 5: I fully don't have it. Oh, I know the scene. It's like in the parking garage exactly.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm gonna say, beep, and I'm gonna get it wrong. Are we ready? This is wrong? I'm saying Russ bucket.
Speaker 6: Incorrect.
Speaker 2: Jenna, you want to throw them out there?
Speaker 1: I really don't know.
Speaker 6: That great it was the blue bomber.
Speaker 3: Okay, yep, Okay, yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Next question.
Speaker 6: What note does Kurt purposely blow during the diva off? Yes, that was Jenna, uh defying grape. You need to name the note, Oh, the high seat? Incorrect?
Speaker 4: Oh, Ian, it is in an F five. It's a hi F and I'm saying it's a five.
Speaker 2: I'll give that to you.
Speaker 6: I will give you accept that it was two points.
Speaker 2: I would like to point out that Ian said the only way he was going to win this is because Andrew is on his team. And Ian is single handedly steamrolling Okay, no, no.
Speaker 5: No, no, I gotta where his love. No, I wasn't thinking about the unaired pilot. You're you're trying to tear us apart. No, it's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Trying to so absolutely, I don't know. You should have said what and Ian sent to me in the chat.
Speaker 4: You're supposed to bring up messy whoa mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Okay, Ready for the next question. Ready, what is the first Journey song featured on the show, Andrew.
Speaker 5: Love and Touch and squeeze in?
Speaker 4: Yes, correct, that's right, Emerald dreams.
Speaker 6: All right, so three to zero Andrew and Ian, this is my dad coach.
Speaker 2: A kick in.
Speaker 7: I'm Kristin Davis, host of the podcast Are You a Charlotte. The most anticipated guest from season three is here the Tray to My Charlotte. Kyle McGlaughlin joins me to relive all of the magical Tray in Charlotte moments. He reveals what he thinks of Trey giving Charlotte a cardboard baby.
Speaker 8: Why would I bring her a cardboard baby? I was literally I was like, this doesn't track for me at all.
Speaker 7: When he found out Trey's shortcomings, I'm.
Speaker 8: Kind of excited to talk about. You know, I think he's he's a guy spends time in Central Park. You know, he's probably be some surgery stuff.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: And I was like, all this kind of stuff going on, and they were like yeah, yeah, yeah, fine, And they said, but he's impotent, And I was like, he's impotent.
Speaker 7: And why he chose not to return to Jessa.
Speaker 8: That they came and presented an idea, and I was like, I get I see it.
Speaker 5: It's so kind of a one joke idea.
Speaker 7: You don't want to miss this. Listen to Are You a Charlotte on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 6: Next question, which New Directions member has Rachel not kissed?
Speaker 5: Wait, Kevin, I'm looking.
Speaker 2: The only New Direction character that Rachel has not kissed?
Speaker 6: That is the question, Mail Mail Mail New Directions.
Speaker 5: Yes, correct, he did not kiss Mike Chang.
Speaker 1: She did what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I didn't say only, I just said which male? Which is a male cast.
Speaker 2: Or cast member? There you go? Original?
Speaker 6: Yeah? All right?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 6: Which character dated all members of the Unholy Trinity?
Speaker 5: Andrew, of course, Samuel, Jessica Evans go.
Speaker 7: It's correct.
Speaker 2: Question. Does anyone know who dated more people in the show? Sam were already.
Speaker 4: That's a good question. Are we counting the addicted to love trio of girls who are only in that episode? Because I think that does.
Speaker 5: Answer that really might bring you over the top.
Speaker 2: I think you out.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 6: Here here's our next question. List all of Sam's romantic relationships.
Speaker 2: Okay, beep, go ahead, Okay, Quinn Fibree.
Speaker 4: In season two, he dated Santina Lopez. Also in season two he dates oh my gosh, Brittany. In season four, he kisses Tina. They make out, so I'm counting that, but I know that they just make out, they never actually date. He and Rachel date in season six, he dates Nurse Penny. In season five, and Andrew, I missing anyone?
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 5: No. I think probably we are missing someone knowing him, knowing him, come on, knowing him?
Speaker 4: And he dates Kurt and every fandom ever written, has that ever happened on the show?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't feel confident in that, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, submission.
Speaker 4: He never dates Kitty, he never dates Marley, he never dates Unique, he never dates Bree, he doesn't date anyone else in New York besides Rachel.
Speaker 5: I'm like concerned that there might be an extra girl from New York. But the entire time that they were in New York, it was it was Mercedes all the time.
Speaker 4: Mercedes Jones. I didn't say Mercedes Jones, that the big one there, Mercedes Jones his end game care.
Speaker 5: I assumed that you had said that I was just miss.
Speaker 1: Was teamwork right there that Now you are.
Speaker 6: Correct, I could.
Speaker 4: I would have had to remove my podcast from streaming if I could. Humiliating.
Speaker 6: Okay, so it is five one, Andrew and Ian are in the lead.
Speaker 4: Oh nice, shocking liking these stats.
Speaker 6: What was the name of McKinley High's school newspaper, Andrew?
Speaker 5: That was that was okay, thank you, that would of course be there.
Speaker 6: Yes, correct, least a new one.
Speaker 5: There's no way of knowing now, shut it Andrew times.
Speaker 6: Okay, next question, how many total episodes of Glee are there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred and twenty. I think it's one hundred and twenty. It's either one hundred and twenty and one hundred twenty two. Let's see the first four or twenty two episodes, that's eighty eight. Season five is twenty, so that's one hundred and eight, one hundred and twenty one.
Speaker 6: Yes, correct.
Speaker 2: Who I love that you were like one hundred twenty twenty two is like, right, you're the one.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was hoping you wouldn't do the math.
Speaker 1: I don't even think I could have done me.
Speaker 2: You know, it's one hundred and twenty one.
Speaker 5: Really quick segue. I don't know if you both are aware that Glee and Loss have the same exact amount of episodes.
Speaker 2: Shut it?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 5: Really? That's crazy one hundred and twenty one.
Speaker 2: That is so strange to.
Speaker 5: The big two for me.
Speaker 4: So also, that woman who's another and Glee and Lost is Mercedes mom on Glee. Hey connections, miss Clue, missus Jones.
Speaker 5: All, your mother was also in Loss anyway?
Speaker 6: I know she was in Lost lots.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she plays John Locke.
Speaker 4: Big time on Lost.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, seasons in season two and locks splashbacks.
Speaker 4: Well then she continues through the final.
Speaker 1: Jes that's right, that's right, that's right. Yea, what a cameo. I love more than a cameo.
Speaker 6: Trivia was inside Trivia Andrew.
Speaker 2: Losing Battle commercial break?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, Next question, who was the voice of Becky's inner monologue that was like exact timing. I'm going to give it to Kevin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard his voice. It's just louder about Helen Miaring?
Speaker 5: Yes? Correct?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing great, We're doing great.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: Who speaks the last line of dialogue of the entire series, Boob Andrew.
Speaker 5: I know that I said I was going to think leak, but I keep on doing beep. Not a man of my word. I think that it was definitely Sue Sue before I lived speaks, Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 6: Yes, that is correct.
Speaker 2: Who sings the last note on that song?
Speaker 1: Leah?
Speaker 5: You know what, I actually feel like it might oddly be like Noah got through with a It might be that might be that might be him coming through. Hm.
Speaker 2: WHOA wow, I don't know, sorry, continues him.
Speaker 5: And what is.
Speaker 6: The very first line spoken on the show.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, h beep Andrew.
Speaker 5: Uh, that's Sue. You think this is hard? Yes, yes that is, but Ian, of course knows the full the honor pilot Miss.
Speaker 4: Adler does give them a pep talk. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's like show Circle everyone. Yeah, original and wow.
Speaker 5: Hey it's Wilfred Ell and Sabrina Bryan.
Speaker 9: From the podcast Magical Rewind and we have a very special guest on this week's episode. He's the mastermind behind some of your favorite movies like Hocus Pocus, Newsies, The Descendants, and of course High School Musical. Yes, it is the one and only a living legend director Kenny Ortega.
Speaker 10: We sit down with Kenny to talk about his incredible career and the legacy he's created with his choreography and films.
Speaker 2: You seriously will not want to miss this one.
Speaker 10: Listen to Magical Rewind on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 11: Hi, it's Jenny Garth, host of the I Choose Me podcast. This week, I'm so excited to welcome my friend Gabrielle carterris the Andrea Zuckerman from Beverly Hills nine O two one OHO to the pod. We're choosing to get real.
Speaker 1: I applied to the networks about my age and contracts.
Speaker 6: They never would have hired me if they had known my age.
Speaker 11: We're choosing to be honest.
Speaker 1: She looked at me, and she said, this business is about the mask, which you have neither of.
Speaker 11: And we're choosing to get nostalgic. Listen to I Choose Me on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 6: What is the full name of April's Broadway musical.
Speaker 4: Beep Crossroads, the April Roads Story. Yes, because we used to have a running bit that it was the musical adaptation of the Britney Spears always sel down a vehicle, actually was?
Speaker 5: That is the April Road Story.
Speaker 4: Character is based off her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Okay, well that brings Andrew and Ian to ten.
Speaker 2: It is ten to two, okay, so we're playing to twenty.
Speaker 4: At least you're gonna come back in the second half.
Speaker 2: I can see we got it? Yeah, will we? This is our axe break?
Speaker 6: I'm ready name the members of the Brainiacs.
Speaker 5: Yep, Andrew, that's Britney season. Pierce, that is I'm just bragging at this point. Okay, tiny Pun Chang, Arthur Abrams and Michael Chang Junior.
Speaker 6: Yes, that is Corona Boom boom boom whatever.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, I forgot my tang was on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I did too. I beep and I didn't even remember.
Speaker 5: Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 6: What is the tiebreaker category for the Brainyacs at the end of the Night of Neglect? Heaven?
Speaker 5: No, you got this?
Speaker 2: Is it? It's something like white wrappers?
Speaker 5: Yes, wait, incorrect, Wait that is like at the end of the episode.
Speaker 6: No, no, dang, it's something Oh wait, do you have a guess?
Speaker 5: Andrew Ian Yeah, it's like it's it's something to do with goop. It's something to do with holiday holiday, like a character that she plays in the episode. Oh my god, Like is it like Nazis, something to with like Nazis?
Speaker 6: I think yes, yes, I honestly will give you the point because it's hermaphrodite Nazi sympathizers.
Speaker 5: There, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: What was the show along?
Speaker 1: I was also in that seat.
Speaker 6: Yes, and they show the category name, and it entered Brittany and Kevin already smiling at each other.
Speaker 2: That's right. I remember the reaction. I remember what we were reacting to. Yes, okay, not good enough.
Speaker 6: Next one, in what Olympic sport did coach Roz Washington win a medal?
Speaker 2: Kevin is the individual synchronized swimming?
Speaker 5: Yes it is Kevin.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank goodness. I don't think I've answered one.
Speaker 6: At least it's twelve to three.
Speaker 2: Okay, and they just keep going up.
Speaker 3: I mean, we know this is how the story as right, we like, we know that.
Speaker 2: Come so glad, It's so much fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 6: Next question is how many episodes of Glee include a wordplay on the word Glee in the title oh.
Speaker 4: Called deep Rocking Hord, Glee Show A very Glee Christmas. Well, because I don't have a number of.
Speaker 6: My head.
Speaker 2: Very Christmas.
Speaker 4: Andrew holped me out here.
Speaker 5: Okay, So there's like, of course I'm jumping out to like season three Saturday Believer, there's Glease. There is, uh, I don't, I don't know just those four. No, there has to be more than poor Glee actually Glee actually, yeah, poor Christmas Special. The previously on wait, special is not.
Speaker 4: It's a ordinary. Mary is also nothing. I don't think any Valentine's Day episodes have Glee in the title, and there's no other show tributes right because the west Side story is not is the first time?
Speaker 5: It's not the first time.
Speaker 4: Do you want to say five? Can you think of another one?
Speaker 5: We're safe saying that we're okay if we lose this.
Speaker 6: Well you are correct. So you go and you name them all.
Speaker 4: And so we get a point for everyone.
Speaker 6: Obnoxious, it's kidding, Okay, Next question? What is in the slushy? Sebastian throws at Blaine beep Jenna, rocks.
Speaker 12: Glass, you were rock pebbles, so clothes, keep going on that path.
Speaker 1: Rocks, Kevin, can you help?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can help. You can help. I'm letting you hang out to dry. Wait, it's not rocks or pebbles. It's not class Why did I think it was.
Speaker 3: It's like it's some version of rocks, salt, rocks.
Speaker 6: Salt, oh, pepper rocks that salt s flip it around.
Speaker 2: Rock salt. Yes, they gave us that one.
Speaker 5: Flipping around. Yes, hair gave us that one.
Speaker 6: And we're mining salt shakers.
Speaker 3: Like dictionary a game within a game, like really just want the point?
Speaker 2: Great about the show, how it is that we had you guys come on to help us win a point against you about the show that we were on.
Speaker 1: Clearly we're all listening to the wrong podcast here.
Speaker 6: Okay, God, it is thirteen to four Insurance Ian in the lead. We're gonna do speed rounds. Okay, ready? In season four, who competes to be crowned the new Rachel.
Speaker 2: Andrew?
Speaker 5: That's Brittany Unique, Tina and Blaine.
Speaker 6: Yes, that is correct, yep, yep, okay. In Tina's dream sequence and props, name two characters who were swapped heaven.
Speaker 2: Al Santana yes and Tina Rachel.
Speaker 6: Okay, great, okay, So now it's five, five to fourteen and still league.
Speaker 5: Good job.
Speaker 2: It's not zero.
Speaker 1: It's not zero, not zero with a little bit of miming.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: What was the name of Carol's boyfriend who introduced Finn to music?
Speaker 4: It's Emerald Dreams. I don't know his name, mister Emerald Dreams.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 6: Do you want me to give you the point there?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: That brings you to it's fifteen to five.
Speaker 2: It's Darren of course, and I know you have to run. Thank you for hopping on here and crushing us and humbling us and reminding us that we ain't Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: For having me. This is truly such a joy. I had such a lovely time.
Speaker 1: Would you like come back again, meet us down, take away a.
Speaker 2: Little study next time, some textbook?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, what what do you what do you feel confident? Like? What's your trivia agory that you do feel confident in?
Speaker 2: More of the music or just like it doesn't need to be related in general in general anything?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, general like pop culture stuff. I think that'd be pretty I'm like, I'm filled with useless us.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, who was in this movie?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, we could do that.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you so much for having Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Bye. Oh they're great. We suck still, Jenna. I mean, we knew how.
Speaker 3: The story was going to end, and there's nobody better to lose two than those two.
Speaker 1: And we're really bad at this. We just we know this. So you guys laugh at us.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of us. Actually, five is better than I thought we would do. You did great when you set the bar that low. Everything is a bonus.
Speaker 1: But if you guys have even harder bleak for trivia questions that can stump these guys, send up in and we'll have them come back and email us said, and that's what you really missed, POD at gmail dot com or d MS on Instagram. Thanks for listening. I hope that was fun and that's.
Speaker 2: What you really missed. Thanks for listening, and follow us on Instagram at and that's what you really miss POD. Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time,