Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show, Irene is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend Ted of three years might be cheating. So we'll see if we can help her out. Irene, sorry're in this situation. But what's going on? Why do you think Ted's cheating?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Thanks, guys, I know it kind of sucks. I yeah, I think he could be cheating because honestly, I I didn't mean to scoop snoop. I didn't mean to snoop, but I was putting like a cute little note in his backpack for work.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's something that I've been doing for a while now, and I'll like leave him sweet notes.
Speaker 5: Around the house.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, let me put it in his bag so he'll find it later. And I, by the way, I really trust my partner in general. But anyway, I was doing that, and when I put the note in, I discovered some like prepaid gift cards in his backpack, like those visa you.
Speaker 5: Know I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, So I don't know. I just got this immediate thinking feeling because I guess it was adding on to this feeling I already had of like noticing that he's been really focused lately on things that are new to him that he's never really talked about, like self help, mental health.
Speaker 5: He has like a therapist for the first time ever.
Speaker 4: And he's also been going to the gym a lot recently, like and he's not a gym rat and he's starting to become one. And so all that has like made me a little, I guess, feeling insecure and suspicious, and then seeing the cards, I was like, God, this is not adding up.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I just have this, like tim a hunch.
Speaker 4: I guess that when someone else is uh cooking in my relationship kitchen, so to speak.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if that makes sense, do.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 7: What does he say when you're like, oh, look, babe, you're going to the gym now, Like I would assume you've mentioned something to him about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he, like, you know, he keeps it close to his chest.
Speaker 4: I mean, like with all the self help stuff, like he's mentioned it, but he doesn't seem to like want to get into the details.
Speaker 5: And I try to give him space.
Speaker 4: Around that, you know, But I do I do feel a little insecure, and I I don't know. When I saw those Visa prepaid gift cards, my stomach kind of drops because I was like, what if he's you know, I don't know, you tell me this is crazy, but it just feels true.
Speaker 5: But I was like, what if.
Speaker 4: He's hiding funds, like so he can go out and eat other people?
Speaker 5: If that makes sense, like a way so that I can't.
Speaker 7: I guess there's no unless you actually pull out one of the credit cards and find out how much money is on it, because it could be like what if there's five dollars on one and he gives them out to people like her charity.
Speaker 3: I don't know, is there anybody that you think it could be?
Speaker 4: And I mean my brain has obviously thought about that. I just like wonder, and there's no one in particular I'll say that, but like I wonder if, like if someone at work or even at the gym, or.
Speaker 5: Like I don't know, it's therapist, my friend. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well we'll see if we can figure it out.
Speaker 2: You already told us what grocery store we use a rewards card member at, so we'll we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 5: Okay, awesome, thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, play a song, come back and get your to catch cheater next run in the middle of to Catch a Cheater if you're just joining us. Irene is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of three years named Ted might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at and say that he's the lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral apartment to anybody that he wants to send them to, and we'll see if he sends them to his girlfriend or to somebody else. But first I read before we do that, why don't you refresh our memory on your situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love my partner. I've never really affected anything until recently. I was left him a love note in his backpack and I wasn't snooping, but I found some prepaid B Side gift cards in there, which kind of tripped me up. And he's been very much like into self help and going to the gym lately and just like things he's never done before. So that combo punch feels suspicious to me, like he could be going out on dates on those cards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it would be a way to hide money. So let's see if we can figure it out for you. Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is horrible calling from I was looking for our Rewards Card member named Ted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm speaking all right, Ted, Please don't hang up.
Speaker 2: This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. Here this month's big winner. Thank you very much for shopping with us.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, So what's up?
Speaker 2: Well maybe you don't know, but every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. You've won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want in the fifty United States.
Speaker 3: Absolutely free. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value.
Speaker 6: Woa, whoa, whoa, And there was thirty six roses.
Speaker 5: Wow wow wow. Okay, okay, I bet so.
Speaker 2: I can take the information in just a matter of minutes over the phone. If you know who you want to send them to right now, I'm prepared to do that.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 5: I can do it now. It's fine with me if the whole package goes to one.
Speaker 2: Place, right, yes, first thing I would need would be the first and last name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 5: All right, Yeah, they're going to go to my girlfriend Irene.
Speaker 6: And that you said you say candy or chocolate, right, so we'll do chocolate for her for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, buy some chocolate. Say do you want to put anything in a card?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, of course. Just uh, I thought of you. I got I got some good today. I hope, I hope the gosh I'm not I'm not a poet here.
Speaker 6: Let me think I'll just hey, just keep it simple, like I love you, think about you every day.
Speaker 5: I hope these makes me think of me something like that.
Speaker 3: Sure, that sounds great. I can I'll just say that.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I really won't do that anyway at all, because this is actually the Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: It's a radio show. Hi what, I'm jew Bil Yeah, yeah, the whole show's here.
Speaker 5: I mean I'm Victoria.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And we do a segment of a show called to Catch a Cheeta, where if you think that your significant other might be sleeping around, you can try to catch them based on who they send flowers to. And your girlfriend, Irene is actually on the phone and been listening.
Speaker 5: I babe, what what? What? What gives?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: This is I Basically when I was leaving you a love note the other day in your backpack, I found some pre paid basic cards and the and Okay, it feels really weird and I feel like maybe you're using them for a date with other women?
Speaker 5: WHOA can you like that?
Speaker 6: Maybe I cannot believe what I'm hearing on the okayh wow on the radio.
Speaker 5: All right, look.
Speaker 8: Babe, that's not me.
Speaker 5: I mean, like with the visa gift cards, like I want them at work.
Speaker 8: I got an award like you what do you think I'm using the gift cards for all?
Speaker 5: Baby? I'm not.
Speaker 6: You think I got there.
Speaker 5: I'm not like hiring hookers with them or something so basic. No, no, no, no, what are you doing with them? What are you doing with them?
Speaker 8: Okay, look look, okay, all right, you always uh give me a hard time about gaming, and yeah, I'm spending it on gaming.
Speaker 5: I'm using them, I'm using to buy mod packs.
Speaker 3: What's ad?
Speaker 6: Look look, I can't believe bring this up like on the on air, but hey look look yeah it's for my It's for gaming. So I mean, I didn't want to have a competition about I want to hear about it. Just I wanted to work and I've just been using him for gaming. That's it.
Speaker 4: That's it, that's it.
Speaker 5: I swear I can't believe.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 5: I believe you, but can you blame me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: It's weird and sketchy, but like I listen, I do believe you. I just I don't. I mean, like you, I know you like gaming. I don't give you a hard time for gaming? Are yes you do? Oh my god?
Speaker 6: Yes you do.
Speaker 5: Like I'm just using you again. You have this moment, you have this.
Speaker 6: Timing where like I sit down, I put on the gear and it's like go, and it's like no, you gotta do this.
Speaker 5: It's just like the timing you have is amazing. In that chair, admit it. You don't let me in that chair. You don't like it, okay, like me in the chair.
Speaker 9: No, look, look, I mean, I mean it's it's a big part of your life. But listen, this is better. Honestly, I'm like relieved. I am relieved.
Speaker 6: Right now.
Speaker 4: We can we can argue, tell the cows come home about your gaming too much.
Speaker 5: But I'd rather that right now than you with your women dating things. No, I'm not give me thirty six long So by the way, there's no flowers.
Speaker 3: Rather am I just there's no fower?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can buy me some later.
Speaker 6: Oh all right.
Speaker 8: I mean, listen, I'm a guy who you love who buys mod packs for my gaming with Visa gift cards.
Speaker 5: I am not the cheating type. Well I hear that, that's real. If anything, If.
Speaker 6: Anything, though, like obviously spending the money on like some maybe some granted thought, the Ladies of the night, Baby, you pick one if you want another language to be
Speaker 5: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater