Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Monday, A Medal of Honor Monday. And this might be the biggest, most fun show we've ever done. Why well, there aren't any guests or anything like that. There are gonna be no phone calls or anything like that. But man alive. We have a little history to open the show. We have Medal of Honor Monday coming an hour for an hour from now. Tim Scott got in the race. I'm gonna address that pretty quickly. The national divorce I talk about have you heard it's already underway. We're gonna talk about anti white racism in the country, talk about the LGBTQ mafia style system that runs America, and Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein. Uh oh, all that and so much more. That's not even close to all of it. I didn't even bring up the FBI stuff. We have a ton to get to tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, as of today, Senator Tim Scott, South Carolina Senator Tim Scott has officially announced he's running for president. We will discuss the strategic implications of that in a few and we'll discuss for Tim Scott why he does that here in a few and we'll discuss Tim Scott himself here in a minute. But we're gonna do a little history to lead us into that. Don't worry. I'm going somewhere with this to just sit there, Just sit there and hang with me. Have you ever heard of the Molotov Ribbon Troup Pact? Molotov Ribbon Troup packed World War two? Buffs will know instantly what I'm talking about. People who aren't will have no idea. Here's what it was, all right, So we had World War One. I'm curious, actually, Jewish producer Chris Michael, do you guys know what the molt Tav Ribbentrop Pact is? Chris does, Michael doesn't. Oh gosh, okay, Oh Chris read the book. Never mind, I forgot. Chris just found out because he read the Anti Communist Manifested. All right, here's what it was. Here's what it was after World War One. And believe me, this is going somewhere with modern day events, just hanging there after World War one? World War One, remember was really there was a lot to it. But if you look at it, from a macro level. What a big part of World War One was a turning of the world. The world was trying to move off of this monarch system. Older empires that weren't really empires anymore were crumbling and it was time for them to go. And look at it as a really horrific way for a snake to shedd its skin, right, getting rid of the old to make a new. So World War One ends. But the ending of World War One and World War One itself was so ugly that you didn't solve all the problems the world was trying to still figure out what it was. I'm not going to go through all the details. We've done it before on the show. Long story short, Hitler and his Nazis end up being the victor in what was a major civil conflict inside of Germany. There were all kinds of different groups, almost all of them left wing groups, trying to get power within Germany after World War One. As World War One really tore Germany up, all that unrest and disaster created a situation where different groups are going to vie for power, all right, So along comes to Nazis, and along comes Hitler, and he rises to power. Now Hitler. There's really nothing bad you could say about Hitler that anyone could really disagree with. He was a monster. But if you're ever gonna say anything nice, if it's one of those things you should never ever do, Hey, say something nice about Hitler. You don't want to do that. But I guess if you were forced to at dunpoint, you would say he was pretty honest about what he believed. He was not a subtle man. He wasn't sly about it. Hitler's hatred of Jews was something he spoke often about. He wrote it down. His hatred of communists, hatred of the Soviet Union, his desire to grab the Soviet Union because he the German people needed what he called I forget the German were But you don't want me to try to pronounce that anybody. The German people needed living space. Hitler spoke about these things openly. Hitler wrote these things down. He wasn't doing back here. Hey, let's just hey, text me after so no one can hear. I mean, he's writing books about it, give me speeches about it. He's very honest about it. Well. Stalin eventually takes power in the Soviet Union. The Nazis takeover Germany, and the Soviets under Stalin were pursuing diplomatic agreements with Britain in France. This is going to come back to Tim Scott, believe it or not. Just hang with me. They're pursuing agreements with Britain in France. The agreements break down, they don't work out. So Stalin decides, oh, hey, I'm just gonna sign an agreement with Hitler. I'm gonna sign an agreement with Germany. We'll sign a pack than they did. The Molotov Ribbentrop Pact is what it was called. What it essentially did was it spit roasted Eastern Europe between Germany and the Soviet Union. The Soviets would he get half of Poland the Germans would get the other. Happ but it was more than that. It was Finland and on the other countries. But essentially it was an agreement that hey, let's both just take over Eastern Europe. We'll split it up it, we'll be friends, no aggression.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do me and you do you.
Speaker 1: So Stalin sits down with somebody who has expressed on several occasions his intention to destroy Stalin and the Soviet Union, and Stalin says, hey, man, let's be Frenzies. I'll sign you sign them were friends, and then we all know how that ended up. Eventually, yeah, they signed the pact and they spit roasted Eastern Europe. But eventually Hitler amassed his armies on the border of the Soviet Union. As Hitler's armies were amassed on the border of the Soviet Union, Stalin still refused to believe the intelligence officials his officials were giving him, saying, the Nazis are about to invade. Bro it's a huge army. They're about to invade. They're invading, and just refuse to believe it. And of course the rest is history. The Nazis invaded, and understand this. We hate both sides, so we don't study it. But if you just took the Nazi invasion of the Soviet Union, if you separated that out from World War II, that alone is the largest deadliest conflict in human history by a mile. Nothing else actually comes close. It was a horrific affair. You could spend years studying a horrific affair. Now that brings me to Tim Scott, South Carolina Senator, fairly well thought of Senator Tim Scott announced today that he's running for president.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden and the radical left are attacking every single wrong of the ladder that helped me climb, and that's why I'm announcing today.
Speaker 1: But I'm running for president.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I will tell you this as you know, just because of what I do. I know some senators, I know some congressmen, I know many many staffers. I have a fairly decent feel on the types of people many of the people in power are. And I have heard time and again that Tim Scott is a very kind, very decent human being. I've heard that time and again. So I have nothing else to go off of but that, I'll believe it. I believe Tim Scott is a kind, decent human being. But Tim Scott is everything we cannot afford anymore. Tim Scott is Joseph Stalin walking in to sign an agreement with the guy who's already declared that he's coming for him. You want to hear, you want to hear what Tim Scott said. You remember when they rated Donald Trump and Marlago. The FBI completely out of control, mobilizes a team and they go raid Donald Trump. In the ongoing effort to destroy Trump. And do remember I believe that Donald Trump is going to jail. His former attorney believes it as well. I think this is a I think this obstruction case is a tight case.
Speaker 3: And yes, I do think he'll go to jail on.
Speaker 1: Completely unjust, ridiculous, insane And then the FBI raids You're mad, I'm mad? How could they do this? He didn't do anything wrong. Do you want to hear what Tim Scott had to say about it after that? This was Tim Scott.
Speaker 3: Do you think the FBI?
Speaker 2: Do you still believe in trust in the FBI to do its job even with a former president in a non partisan way, or do you believe as as a former president says that FBI is executing a witch hunt.
Speaker 3: And there's been lots of questions before this raid about whether or not the FBI is doing their job apolitical, and we don't know the answer to that question. Yet this is the FBI. This is going to raise more questions. In my opinion, we need to let this play out and see exactly what happens. But we should all have been stunned and surprised and shot.
Speaker 1: No, let's let it play out. We all have looked their questions. Let's just figure it out. We just have to figure it out. No, Hitler's not coming in, guys, that's ridiculous. Intel. Those tanks might be at the border. Maybe they're up there for funsies. Maybe they're not coming into the Soviet Union. Maybe the armies he's amassed on the border. Maybe they're having a big camp out. Maybe they're not coming in. Maybe the FBI. Maybe maybe they're weaponized, maybe they're not. There are a lot of ins, a lot of outs. Let's let it play out. I'm not finished yet. I'll finish up in a second. He's everything we can afford. And then we'll talk about strategically what does it means. It does mean something, and we'll talk about personally why he did it. First, let's talk about you personally and your protection. I love that I got an email from a father who is buying and attempting to buy every single one of his five daughters a hero arrow. It blesses me to no end. The wife carries a hero arrow. The producers here, Michael Chris, There, women carry hero arrows. The lady in your life, wife, mother, daughter, Maybe it's you. Maybe you are the lady in your life, especially if you're in the air force. You need a Hero arrow non lethal so you don't have to worry out. I like guns. It's not a gun. You don't need a concealed carry permit. It shoots pepper gel out there. It has one hundred and twenty decibel alarm. It's small enough. It even fits in your little Hot Chick purse or your little jog shorts. Carry it, buy it and carry it. Hero twenty twenty dot com code Jesse Hero twenty twenty dot com code Jesse. State restrictions may apply. Jesse Kelly returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. I'm so excited for Medal of Honor Monday. It's a two for We got a two way going, two way Medal of Honor Monday coming about forty five minutes. So now let's finish up on the Tim Scott stuff really quickly. He is not a man prepared for this era. I hear he's kind, I hear he's decent. I think it would be wonderful if he was the American president in the year nineteen eighty, but it is not the year nineteen eighty. It is the year twenty twenty three and he is not a man for this time. And I'll tell you something else you'll probably find offensive. Ronald Reagan wouldn't be this for this time. It would not be It was wonderful for his time. This is the time now where we are separating and mobilizing. We are going to different camps. There will be no national unity. There will be a victor and there will be a loser, and the victor will determine what this nation looks like. And you know what you want to hear how Tim Scott looks at things is this is not my own words, his own words from his own book. He wrote a book called Opportunity NOx. This was Tim Scott verbatim. Eventually we landed in a runoff against Paul Thurmond. That meant two head to head debates. I do not use this word lightly, but I loathe debates. I'm not a naturally combative person and that showed in the first debate.
Speaker 3: And you know what.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean Tim Scott is a bad person. That means Tim Scott's probably a great person to uh watch your kids for the weekend. I bet you Tim Scott would be a wonderful person to coach your son's little league team. I bet it would be awesome. But that also means he can never ever ever be considered to lead an anti communist movement. This is going to be the era of combative people.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: And maybe you're not a combative person, and that's fine, that's look, that's the way God made you. But this will be the era of combative people. There's no well, I want a nice word, that's hill. The vision skies, there's no none of that. That's gone. I'm sorry those days are gone. There's no longer a chance at that at all. We are going into a different era. And Tim Scott has repeatedly committed the sin of all sins when it comes to political matters. Tim Scott doesn't just stand idly by while the communists form the narrative. Remember, the narrative is all that matters. Tim Scott helps them form it. When George Floyd died and the BLM Antifa animals started burning down America's cities, and the system instantly recognized what a huge opportunity this was, and they began mobilizing their forces and doing the cops are the enemy thing. And that's part of the reason Now you can't walk two blocks in New York City without getting murdered. Tim Scott didn't fight against the narrative. Try to form a better narrative. Headline New York Times. This is from June sixteenth, twenty twenty. Tim Scott wants quiet on matters of race. Embrace is a key role in police reform. He couldn't wait. He almost pulled a hammy running into the microphone to work with Corey Booker to try to tell everybody how much the cops suck. Guess who's excited about Tim Scott announcing his run for office today.
Speaker 4: Tim is a guy that has we have a lot of shared life experiences. Two big ball black guys growing up in America have had civil experiences that are bad, run ins with police officers, and civil experiences are good, growing up in really good black churches. What should people who are intrigued by yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, We got it Cory Booker and Tim Scott, we got it.
Speaker 1: Now, he's not ready, He's not going to be ready. Go back, be a senator, do whatever you want. You're not leading any anti communist movement. Now, that's address things strategically, and then the why he's getting in and then we'll get into the national divorce that's already underway. But she didn't know strategically, what does this mean. Well, Trump put out a statement today excited about Tim Scott getting in the race, very excited about Tim Scott. Trump has put out statements talking about how great Vivek, that Vivek RUMs abeber guy is and Tim Scott and how great he is. Why do you think that is Strategically it's better for Team Trump if more people get in the race. He needs as many people in the race as possible. That will split up the anti Trump coalition vote. Because Trump is worried about DeSantis. That's why a word came out today about his pack. The Trump pack has spent like fifteen million dollars blast into Santus. Yet again, if you're on team DeSantis, don't whine about that. It's a primary, baby, It's gonna be a brawl. Get out there and throw your own Punch's no whining in politics. That's the way it goes. So Trump's worried about Santus, he spends his money blasting Desantus. He spends his time congratulating other candidates that get in the race. That's a smart move from Team Trump. That's a strategic smart move. Get these other people in the race. Donald Trump wants forty people in the race. Why because then he only needs to win twenty percent of the primary vote and he's the candidate. The more people get in the race, the better it is for Trump. That's what it means strategically. Now, let's deal with something that is a little bit ugly. It's something we've talked about briefly in the past on the show, but I always like to recap this part. And the reason this gets a little schevy and uncomfortable is I'm as much talking about myself now because of my job and my career as I am about Tim Scott. If you are in the public eye in any way, one, I'm sorry to break into all you pundits and politicians and people who do what I do. You're not any more important than anyone else. You have a different skill set, but you're really not important. What I do does not matter at all. It doesn't. I do a radio show and a TV show, and I hope I make your day a little better, and I hope you learn something. I hope I learned something. But I don't have an important job. I got freaking firehouses listening to the sound of my voice right now, the alarm is about to go off and they're going to save lives. Okay, I don't do anything important. However, if you're going to make a living doing what I do, or a political or a star athlete or a rock star, or anything that's in the public eye where a bunch of people see you or follow you or listen to you, there is such a thing, a huge thing, as branding. And if you want to understand a lot of why you see what you see out there, let's have a little skivie talk about branding next, and then we'll talk about the national divorce. Now, you might need a shower after we get done talking about branding, but that's the bad news. The good news is you will have a MyPillow six piece towel set to dry off with after you're done in the shower, because when we talk about branding and popularity and look at me and selling things, everyone feels gross. That's fine, little soap, little water, and then you'll be comfortable and then knowledge that you didn't pay full price for the wonderful MyPillow six piece towelseet that's normally ninety nine to ninety eight. Right now it's only twenty five bucks. You will get to dry yourself off knowing you spent twenty five bucks for the greatest softest towelset ever. In fact, your wife or your husband, they'll have their set too, because you bought two sets when they were twenty five bucks, Because why would you buy one when there's twenty five dollars? They're twenty five dollars. My pillow dot com promo code Jesse MyPillow dot com promo code Jesse six piece Towelset. Go. Now, we'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. National Divorces well underway. We'll get to that in a moment. Metal of Honor Monday coming up a half hour from now. We actually have an ugly outstanding update on the bud Light stuff, the anti white racism you see. Will dig into some of that tonight. What are you really seeing?
Speaker 4: What are you not?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: We have a huge show. Gosh, we have so much we need to get too. I want to hit the FBI stuff too, Gosh, I don't know if we have time for all this tonight. We made Eat a fourth hour tonight, Chris, and I'm gonna suspend all of that in about ten minutes, and I'm gonna tell you something that you will enjoy and I will not. You love it when I screw things up and do stupid things, and then you love emailing me and calling into the show and making fun of me. And you're going to have a really great opportunity to do that here at about ten minutes when I tell you a little story about something I did yesterday, got of a whoopsee got of oversea? Chris and Michael. I forgot to tell you guys before the show, So you just gonna have to sit and wait like everybody else. Not one last thing on Tim Scott, why get in the race? Well, we brought up branding before we went to break. We brought up branding. Your livelihood depends on the size of your brand. The size of your brand. I've brought up the book obviously a bunch, because I want the book to do well and I want to sell books and things like that. But let's okay, let's let's focus on. Let's focus on the book for a second. Okay, I write a book, the anti Communist Manifesto. It's available at Jesse kellybook dot com. And let's say there are one hundred people out there who know who I am. I know the numbers a lot bigger than that. I get that, and we're just doing this as an it's an example to understand. Okay, So I write a book, uh, the Anti Communist Manifesto, and a hundred people know who I am, and I'd say, hey, guys, everyone buy my book. And what a quarter of those people by the book? They go to buy the book? And now, okay, I've sold twenty five books. Well what if one hundred thousand people know who I am? Then twenty five thousand people if the numbers hold by my book. Now, like I said, I don't know what people get paid for writing books. I really genuinely do not, but that sounds like it would probably be more profitable for me if one hundred thousand people knew who I was versus a thousand people or a hundred people knowing who I was. Why do all these dorks Vivek whatever his name is, and Nikki Haley and Tim Scott? What do all these also rans run and jump into the primary when everyone knows it's either going to be Trump or Heavy D that win the primary. Why are all these people getting in? It's good for your brand, It's no hardship. It's a year out of Tim Scott's life, a year out of his life where you will fly first class around the country. You'll actually get to do some fun things because every time you stop in some city, the people of that city will want to show off. Hey this is the best place to eat. Come to red Lobster. Hey this is something we're famous for. Hey, you will get schmoozed and whined and done. Tim's gotta love you. Can you sake a selfie with me for Instagram? You'll stay at the best hotels, and then debate time will come along and you will be standing there up on stage watching Donald Trump and Rona Santis throw poop at each other. And you will get opportunities to speak on national television and you'll be able to say big things. Now, why does that help Tim Scott? He's already a US senator. Why does that help Tim Scott? Because the next time Tim Scott writes a book, ten times more people are gonna know who he is than know who he is right now. And that means money. Or let's set the book stuff aside, suse it's more than just books. Let's say Tim Scott's sick of being a senator. Even if he's not now, at some point, Lord willing, he would be, because we have enough eighty year olds in office anyway, So he goes and he finally retires. Well, Tim Scott retires. How big your brand is determines how long you have to wait before you start getting phone calls with offers, and how many offers those are. That's just the bottom line. Look five years from now, ten years from now, if Tim Scott retires, how many of these quote conservative think tanks are going to pick up the phone and say, Hey, Tim, we'd love for you to represent the crap on Cops pack and you can come crap on cops and will pay you five hundred thousand dollars a year. How many media outlets out there will burn up the phones now that more and more people know who Tim Scott is, Hey, you want to come be a contributor for us over here on whatever, pick your news station. Pay a half million a year, Tim, How about a million a year? Over and over and over and over and over again. Yeah, that's a good point, Chris. Chris said, I lost two races.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: I lost two congressional races. Now I picture this. Not a single person knew who I was after I got out of the Marines, went back to work in construction. I ran for Congress twice. I granted I won the nomination both times, but still never elected the office. I lost two congressional races. Lost. I got an offer from a DC think tank, an offer that I accepted, went back and worked for them. Now, how much does that change? If you run for off us and become a United States Senator? It only helps. Or as a United States Senator, it only helps the bigger your brand is. And this applies to everyone across various industries. I just use this as an example. Your favorite running back, it pays for him to get a bigger brand, a bigger brand, your favorite rock star. If you watch people on YouTube, the bigger the brand, the more lucrative the opportunities become. That's why also rans run for president. Also, in keep in mind you might find yourself as vice president by the time the thing's done. Vice President's the best job in politics. You have no responsibilities whatsoever. All you do is travel around the country and the world, obviously with the most luxury air travel, personal security, the whole way, with no official responsibilities. It's glorious. Vice president's best job in politics or Secretary of you know what prestigious that is. He's a senator from South Carolina and on his gravestone one day, if you're a secretary of state that goes above us, senator, that's a big deal. That's why you run for president. Now, before we get to me screwing something up this weekend and you laughing at me, and before we get to all the LGBTQ stuff and the anti white stuff, let's talk about national divorce. This is something I bring up often. I'm not going to go into a bunch of details of it today, but it is something that creates emotions in people. Whenever we do with like a national divorce talk, because I'll say we need to break up now so it doesn't get ugly, because I'm worried it's gonna get really ugly. I will have a thousand emails the next day. Half of them will agree with me, you're right, how do we get this done? In the other half will be Jesse, you're crazy. That's stupid, it's anti American or whatever is. It divides people, it creates emotions, it creates things in people. But here, here's the thing about it. It really doesn't matter. It doesn't whether you support the idea of America dividing or whether you're against the idea of America dividing. And I know that's a radical idea that's so over the top. It doesn't matter whether you support it or not. It's coming, it's already happening. You just don't realize it. You See, nations have risen and fallen and broken up and gone away multiple times throughout the history of the world. And the main thing is human migration. People move. It doesn't just have to be a political movement. People move New York City. New York City alone lost nearly half a million people in just two years. See, it doesn't matter right now. If you're one of the communists who hate listen to the show. If you're an anti communist like me, if you're one of these people kind of more down the middle, I just want to heal the divides. It really doesn't matter it all, None of it matters what you think about it, what I think about it, what anyone thinks about it doesn't matter at all. It's coming because of the radically different values of today's right and today's left. People will vote with their feet based on the lives they want to live. And many, many, many, many, many people do not want to live in a tyranny like New York City. They don't want masks on their kids, they don't want forced vax mandates, they don't want a George Soros da Alvin Bragg. And even though they love New York City, they will choose to move and vote with their feet. Yeah, Chris said, New York lost two congressmen. They did. That's what's coming. Human migration has already begun. The national divorce has begun. People just don't want to admit it. It's already coming. And in the way the States are aggressively pursuing their own ends now, it means it will increase from here, not decrease. All right, let's get to the anti white racism stuff, some Joe Biden's stuff. But first, where I screwed up a little bit this weekend. I think it was overblown, but I screwed up maybe a little bit yesterday. I'll talk to you about that. Let's talk to you about this. Let's talk to you about the type of human being who would say something like this after Trump got rased.
Speaker 2: Do you think the FBI? Do you still believe in trust in the FBI to do its job even with a former president in a non partisan way, or do you believe as as a former president says, the FBI is executing a witch hunt.
Speaker 3: And there's been lots of questions before this raid about whether or not the FBI is doing their job apolitical, and we don't know the answer to that question yet.
Speaker 1: This is probably the FBI.
Speaker 3: This is going to raise more questions.
Speaker 1: Oh, we just have to let it play out. That reminds me, what are your testosterol levels? You know that we have. Look, maybe that's the explanation for saying things like this. We've got We've had a fifty percent decree testosterone in the last fifty years. You need to get checked out. Do you want to send Do you want to end up saying things like let's just play it out? No, you don't. You want to be a man. You want to step up and you want to fight. That's why you need a male vitality stack from Chop ladies need a female vitality stack thirty five percent off subscriptions natural herbal supplements. Don't get caught saying things like let's play to play out, guys, go to choq dot com. Promo code Jesse gets you thirty five percent off Chuck dot com Promo code Jesse. We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show. I like it returns next it is the Jesse Kelly Show. Reminding you you can email the show your love, your hate, your death threats, your ask doctor Jesse questions for Friday. All can be emailed into Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Now we'll get into what Biden said, and what Janet Yellen said, and all kinds of other things. Here I did see Eric Adams is still whining at New York City getting all the illegal immigrants. Why did you want to be a sanctuary city. They all wanted to be sanctuary cities right up to the point Pedro came in, and now nobody wants to be a sanctuary city anymore. Oh, anyway, anyway, so this weekend, let's pre set all that stuff aside. I screwed up yesterday. I still can't believe I did this, but I screwed up all right, So yesterday woke up, me and the fam went down to We went down, we all went out outside and worked out together as a family. We were those weirdos. I felt weird, but it felt good at the same time. Sunday morning, we wake up, we work out, go back. I had gotten you know, I got that Blackstone griddle, so I had got some Texas toast that I made bacon and eggs over easy eggs, and then I toasted the Texas toast done there and we had breakfast sandwiches that were just to die for. So they already were killing Sunday right, we get showers, we go to church. Sunday's going well, and then I left because I had to come finish the audio version of the Anti Communist Manifesto with Chris on Sunday. It's finally done. I don't have to read the book anymore. It's done, so you will have your audio version as you requested. Chris and I put in some hours for that dagon things, so we finished that. That's a long way of saying. By the time I left the studio yesterday, I was feeling like the weight of the world was off my shoulders. I'm finally done with all that. No more coming in every day of the week and that kind of stuff. So I call the wife and I said, let's go out. Let's go get some live music and a beer and eat some crawfish and stuff like that. So we go to this place here locally. We decide to bring the kids. There's a live band. The weather was actually perfect for the one day a year in Houston. We sit down, we started ordering food from boot am balls to crawfish, to fried alipinos and fried pickles. Were eating like white trash kings. And some dudes up there on the acoustic guitar a couple of beers. Life is good. My youngest son is a crab leg. He loves crab He just here is a crab leg freak. He orders an order of crab legs at this place. It comes out and it's a pretty small order. It's four little tiny crab legs. Well, I can't believe how expensive kids are.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: He finishes the first order and says, Dad, I want two more orders. Can I have two more orders? I said, two more orders? These are market price. I didn't want to sound like Chris, but I said, okay, it's fine. Now I need to clarify. This is important to the story. They're not just playing crab legs. This is a Cajun restaurant. They're adding some spice to these bad boys. His lips are on fire. There's some spice on there. But he's tearing through the crab. He orders two more, tears through, two more. Says dad, can I get another order? You've got to be freaking kidding me. Okay, you can have one more order at crab Legs. So we ordered the other order of crab legs now. Pause on that for a moment. We'd been given waters. The restaurant provided some lemon in the water, slice of lemon, like they do from time to time. I took the lemon off the edge of the water, I admit, and I squirted it in the water and then dropped the water. It dropped the lemon in the water. Okay, so I've got a glass of ice water. Gosh. At one point, as he's polishing off his final order of snow crab Legs, he says, oh no, and I look up and he's got his eye closed. I said, what's wrong, buddy? He said, I've popped this crab leg and some of this Cajun spice went into my eyes burning. I said, okay, that's not the end of the world. And I looked down at my water and I think, nice, I've got ice water here. So I take shut up, Chris. So I take the straw that's in there, and I put my thumb over the top and I get some of this water and I say, lean back, lean back, let's clean out your eye. We'll just clean out your eye. And he leans back and shit, I just stumped this water right down his eye. He said, oh, thanks, thanks, and he starts to kind of do that blink thing, and then he says, oh my, oh gosh, it's still burning. You didn't get it out. And I said, no, no, no, we'll just do it again. We just haven't flushed it right yet. Lean back, leaned back, and I grabbed the straw and full and I say, laid back and he leans back and I shake again, and he said that I think it's making it worse. Oh my gosh, my eyes on fire. And the wife looks and she says, wait, you're not putting the lemon water in his eyes, are you. I actually was putting the lemon water in his eyes. One of them had a water that didn't have any acid lemon in it. And then we cleaned out his eyes and he felt better after that. I will admit that I was It was pretty red for a while. It was pretty rid. That looked irritated and that must have sucked. But I'm not gonna accept full responsibility. I will say partial responsibility. It wasn't my eye and I was the only one who jumped in to the rescue. I'm not gonna have my rescue attempts be condemned by the other people at the table who did not make any rescue attempts. And I'll say that not to brag, but tell me that wasn't pretty quick thinking to use the straw. Put your thumb over the straw, what Chris, put your thumb over the straw. Put your eye back, squirt it right, what Chris? There weren't any lemon seeds coming down the straw. Let's be clearer. Now, there was some lemon juice, and that probably didn't That probably did hurt, if we're being honest, that probably did hurt quite a bit. There were no lemon seeds though. Anyway, He's fine all right, He's totally fine. That's how you build toughness. I'll squirt more lemon in his other eye and will wake him super tough. Joe Biden, Joe Biden spoke. You know, I actually like something about Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: You know that I do.
Speaker 1: This is what I like about Joe bidenes shush up, okay, thank you, shush up, okay. I love how Joe Biden treats reporters because journalists are the lowest form of life on the planet. It's actually a great model for how Republicans should treat all reporters. You should not give them sit down interviews, you should freeze them out, don't give them press conferences, and whenever you're with them, you should treat them like subhuman scum, just like Joe Biden does. It's fantastic. I love it. All Right, It's time for Metal of Honor Monday, because we have all kinds of heavy stuff to get to after that, from Jeffrey Gates to LGBTQ stuff to anti white racism. So for now, let's just focus on where you have to put your money right now, because man, oh man, you've heard the stock guys we've had on the show. You don't want to be in the traditional market right now? But what do you do? Are you burying your money in a man as jar?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What do we always say? What do all these people tell us, all the experts forget about me? What do they say? Things you can touch and feel. Things you can touch and feel, precious metals and real estate. Invest in real estate now, no matter what that home you buy, it will be worth something significant. Done for you. Real estate does all the work for you. They find you the best properties in the best markets. They vet them, they get the financing, they get it insured, they handle the closing. You sit back and collect money while everyone else loses their rear end in the stock market. These are my friends. I trust. These guys go to donef Youjesse dot Com, Done for Youjesse dot Com all right. Medal of Honor Monday next