Speaker 1: Thanks the chronic goals. This is not your average show. You're now tuned into the real.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the gainst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and Black Effect podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles. For my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael your front screen. Subscribed Against the Chronicles, leave a five star rating and comment. We's Abne, Wes, Abn and wez Ad. It's another episode of Against the Chronicles podcast. It's your boy big Steal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what some funny shit is though. It's this woman I guess that's tripping on this little kid in the park, right, a white woman, white woman, right, and she went off on a kid or whatever, and some dude some other brother recorded the right action. Foo. I guess you know, she was dropping the N word multiple times, you know, call him a little nia and he recorded her. You know that woman who raised six hundred thousand dollars already.
Speaker 1: Well, from what I heard, there was a.
Speaker 3: It's on some you know, white supremacist groups and people who support you.
Speaker 1: Know her.
Speaker 3: Whatever she you know, whatever she believes in whatever. So it's a lot of those people who raise money for her. That's how she's she's made. She's they they've raised over seven hundred thousand dollars for her, a few few extremist groups, white supremacists, people like that, you know, So you know.
Speaker 2: This is crazy, man. I guess this happened at Minnesota, right, I wonder why is the stuff like this don't ever happen in our neck of the wood.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, you gotta try to figure out and understand what is the raising of the money for what is she potentially.
Speaker 1: Was gonna lose her job, gonna have to.
Speaker 3: Relocate, you know, you know what actually is the money being raised?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess because she now has to move because she has been so big that she has to move right now. And it's like even they even found out what she works out at. I guess this is in Rochester, Minnesota. And the kid that she was the kids, the kid is at the autistic Yeah, so she went off on an autistic kid. Ah, And then this is crazy. I'm not gonna going to playing a video and everything else like this. I noticed that people are getting more and more uncomfortable then with really we're really using racial ship.
Speaker 1: You know, well, you know.
Speaker 3: It ain't that people been getting coming, people being comfortable with the ship for a long time.
Speaker 1: Now you get me.
Speaker 3: It's just that, you know, it's frowned upon more, you know, because it's now you know, social media.
Speaker 1: There we go, It's all good, keep talking, you know, social.
Speaker 3: Media and ship you know has elevated, you know, certain ship. But it's it ain't like it's uh like we a stranger to motherfuckers calling us the N word. I mean, we call each other niggas as as a gesture of friendship or homey ship or whatever. What's up my nigga?
Speaker 1: What's up? Won't? We won't. But you know.
Speaker 3: Now that we got the Internet and shit is being broadcast, that the light has frowned upon because it is you know, in terms when it's used upon different races, it's it's it's racial.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: So you know, I'm just picturing the grown ass woman though calling a little artistic kid out of his name, and if I would have been at her through some hot coffee on that picture, well.
Speaker 3: You gotta understand. Well then you see now that comes into play of what your retaliation would cost you. You know, now that's physical retaliation. Now you facing jail time and lawsuits because you know, somebody done called you out your name or call the kid out the name something that we're not strangers to. You feel me, ain't nobody stranger that shit mo Funck. And then it depends on what neck of the woods you're living in, because there are those types of places that you know, you can find yourself in, those type of communities that are you know, predominantly Caucasian based, and you know, if you happen to, you know, find yourself upon those type of communities, then you're gonna have to deal properly with some of the repercussions of what they think of of us. You feel they've been thinking that's a long time still you've given.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, I don't know if I through no hot coffee on her, man, but I ought to definitely check that bit. Her name is Charlie Little Hendrix, I guess, and she's saying that you need to relocate her family due to the response to the video. And I noticed many they haven't been you know, we've always had racist motherfuckers in this country, right as long as me and you've been walking deserving before us, right. But I do believe that white folks are more comfortable than ever was showing they as.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: You know, like I said, a lot of people feel that certain laws protect them in the right of believing in what they believe in.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, we.
Speaker 3: Have a shit set up to where you know, we have racial crimes and shit like that. But I guess people be feeling like in her aspect as the freedom of speech allows her to call the motherfucker you know, a nigga. You know, she feels in her basis and how she was raised in the community she supports and the people that supports her, and what she believe in. She has that right to say that word if she wants to, like, you know, shit is you know, she feeling like what what it's if I can call the motherfucker that if I want to shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we evidently she did, and she's about to be rewarded for it. She's about for sure to be rewarded for this race. You said, seven hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Now, I mean, like I said, unfortunately, like you know, it's still people who believe in that shit, you get me.
Speaker 1: It's people who still you know.
Speaker 3: Great grandparents and grandparents who you know, in embedded in them in the history of what they believe in, and it's just passed on and they're still communities and people who have the right to have these groups. You see, you know, niggas dressing up in their uniforms going out to protest that certain shit. So there's definitely still communities and people across the globe who are in support of that shit, and so they feel they probably feeling like she's a hero to them.
Speaker 2: It me they hate us, that bad man hate it scrowm as a motherfucker dog.
Speaker 1: Is is? Is it? Like you said?
Speaker 3: But is that support welcome in the black community as on the same aspect. You know, if if you were living in a in a white community and called a motherfucker out of eight, you know, you called a motherfucker that motherfucker word, or you know, something that they don't like or they despise. What the what the what the black community be in support of raising money to help you relocate your family in the situation of you might be caused harm or you know, it might be some bullshit going down. Do you think it would work vice versa.
Speaker 2: See, that's the thing, I don't know, you know what I think we would get like the fuck up, I think we would have issues.
Speaker 3: Do you think do you think the homies in the black community would get together and raise over seven hundred thousand dollars to donate to you if you was in the in the in the in the same situation.
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't know, man, because the little boy's family has raised six hundred thousand so far. The little boy there was the victim of this white woman. His family has raised six hundred thousand. The family told him, you know, people stopped giving them. They shut it down, you know. And what were they raising money for? Well, I guess somebody started raised decided to raise money on their behalf. Let me see how I tell you right now? They had decided to raise money on behalf of this kid write some organization. Let me see. Let me tell you right now. H uh huh. Because the guy that that busted out, right, But the guy that busted her out, they found out that he had a criminal pass or whatever the this is stuff he's been exonerated on, right. Uh, So he's had a little bit of backlashing. I guess they were raising money for, you know, the wellness of the little boy or whatever. This is how I feel about all this stuff. Man. I don't even know if we honestly will ever get through this racism shit. Man. I think people feel the fuck the way they feel, and that's what it is. I won't go as far as to say that we no longer have in America as black people, African Americans, whatever you want to call it, but we will say that we got to start kind of just kind of hanging with our own I'm all about like creating our own shit. Man. I'm thinking like, and I'm nowhere and everybody any meanings racist? Man, I got white family members, right, But I do think that America has su you time again that there's more motherfuckers that think a fucked up way than not. You feel what I'm saying. I think a lot of people of staying hiding, and when they get a chance to be anonymous with their racism, they exercise that. If it me and them sending some money to some bis that don't cut up, they do that. If it means them voting for a motherfucker that's go putting certain laws in place that could possibly impede me and you or hurt people like me and you, I think they win it, especially if they can do it behind closed doors. And so I really think, you know, to conquer that, man, I think that we need to start supporting our own. We need to start supporting black businesses, and we just stopped needed. We need to stop supporting motherfuckers that don't fuck with us. I don't know why people can't understand that. Man. If they don't fuck with us over at Target, stop shopping at Target, they don't support us over at If they acting a certain way to us at this place, stop supporting them. Yeah, I mean, I guess, But that's that's that's a that's a strong commitment for you know, people to make when you know some people are addicted to the walmarts and the Targets and these these these uh these places you feel me.
Speaker 3: So sometimes it might be hard, you know. You you might tell people let's boycott and let's do this and that, but most of the time motherfuckers is you know, That's why I be saying. You know, you could talk a good one to people, but it's hard to get people to join in and follow along, you know what I'm saying when when they're comfortable with those vices, you feel me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you being Have you ever experienced racism.
Speaker 3: If I ever experienced, I mean I've experienced racism to the point of uh racial profiling, you know, being a young black kid or a young y.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't all feel that. I'm talking about somebody just coming out.
Speaker 3: I've never had to deal with that, you know, Thank God that you know, I've been able to h stay amongst my peers, so to speak. I've never put never been in a situation to where I've encountered, uh, those type of people, you know, because you we come I come from a different walk of life. You get me, and I might not be necessarily the person that somebody might want to express their racial you know, their racial feelings towards you give me. Yea with us, we're going on tours and going to different towns and sections, and you know, always having security and homies with you. I've never uh come across someone who has been that blatant to just call us niggas or or you know, step out of line on some racial ship, because you know, in my earlier days that might have turned into physical violence for someone.
Speaker 1: You give me.
Speaker 2: I think I've seen I've had situations, man, when I was younger, right, especially living in Ohio to where I've had guys roller buck calling this, you know, screaming in the word out the window or whatever like that. I actually had an incident one time. We was in the Taco bell meaning the Homies, right, and we was with one of the Helmies, and the white homie knew karate like this dude really was a fool with it, right. That was the homy right right. And these white folks in there, I think they was at some Kinch State University students. They was in there, you know, saying derogatory shit, but in a different language, laughing, and he knew that, and he said, why don't you pussy said like say it in English. So we got into a melee in there. When I tell you that homies was kicking people upside the head, I'm talking about bras dudes. You know. We gave them white folks the business in there. We almost went to jail for that though, even though they started it, even though they kind of threw the first punch, we ended it, but we almost went to jail. They didn't give a fuck about us talking about what they said or this and that. They didn't give a damn. So hell Yeah, I've experienced that type of stuff, and I think would make it more crazy about states like California. I think it's a whole bunch of white folks to feel that way out here. But they know if they go to Lakewood, Comped, the Long Beach anywhere talking that shit, they might get s lived. That white woman would have said some shit like that in Gonzales Park or somewhere like that, she'd have got her ask.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you know they're gonna and that's one thing about you know, their kind, they gonna stay in their community. What it is is you have to be careful about venturing into their neck of the woods, because they damn sure ain't gonna come to our neck of the woods. They ain'tn't come to count They ain't gonna come to Watch or South Central or or or the spots in Chicago or New York or wherever it's vicious. They gonna stay amongst themselves, now, you know, because being out of bounties, being slipping, and you know, they want to be comfortable in their own skin. So that's why they stay in their surroundings. It's it's just that when we you know, as African Americans, as Black people feel that we have the right to stay anywhere the fuck we want to, that we can afford, or we can whatever whatever. You know, Uh, it's it's us venturing into their nigative woods. It's where you are forced to deal with the recu repercussions of racism still because unfortunately, just like I had to tell my son, you know, it still exists.
Speaker 1: You get me, you know it's out there.
Speaker 3: You know, you can't be naive to the fact that even though you're black and proud and you know you can whoop a motherfucker's ass or that type of aspect you feeling, they feel just as strongly about. Hey, you know, if it's a nigga in my neck of the woods, and if I'm feeling a certain way.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna yell it out.
Speaker 3: You know, no telling what led up to the situation of her blurting out that shit you feel me to someone's kid. Yeah, well evidently she said the little boy wanting her kid's bag or whatever. Again, this kid you talking about an autistic kid. I have a nephew that's on the spectrum, right, and sometimes they'd like to do little things like my nephew if he makes you ate. He would come up and just touch your hands. You feel what I'm saying, that's how he kind of you know, that's what he does. You know, like he'd come up and touch my hands and grab my fingers whatever, I hold his hand or whatever. I just think, man, for people to treat a child that way, Man, it shouldn't be a place in society for nothing like that, because you know, white, black, green, and whatever a child.
Speaker 2: As a child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again we we are.
Speaker 3: We are acceptable to certain shit because we feel as adults we've come out of a lot of shit being black men. But like I said, some people just feel comfortable about the blatant, you know, racism that there is. Uh, some people just feel strongly about that shit. Like I said, you can get on the internet any day and see racism matter as full as you know. There's groups, there's websites, there's blogs. You know, it's just unfortunately, you know, it's something that we have we've had to come through. We feel strongly as a people about who we are as black people. You know, we can stand up for ourselves. Now, We'll whoop the motherfucker ass. And I dare you to say some shit but like again, these are people who feel strongly in their beliefs.
Speaker 1: Of they don't like us, you get me.
Speaker 3: And so for uh, you know, for you know, like you're saying, for it to be the situation of the little kid going in somebody's bag or whatever, which is which is? You know, you have to understand, uh, the the mentality of the child on the spectrum. So who knows she not knowing. But still it's not a case of her, you know, blatantly just calling him out his name, uh, not knowing what the what the situation is. You know again, you know the thing is possible. She feel comfortable, And I'm gonna say this ship, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know what, bro, I've had situations to where I might be in the strummer, right, had a situation to where a little white boy and threw like a little car, one of them little toy cars. He threw it at me. Right, it didn't hurt, nothing kind of hit me. What was I gonna do? All off and slept the shout out the little boy a little kid. I just kept it pushing, you know what I mean? Some pairs you know, the mom said, oh I'm sorry, and went on about her business. I wasn't tripping, Yeah, because who knows, you know what I'm saying. Uh yeah, you like some people you I don't know. I don't know, Like I said, uh, I just think we losing our mind in this country. And I know you heard about this one man, the brother Rodney hitting junior man who ran over the who ran over the police officer behind his son getting shot.
Speaker 1: No, what's what's what's that?
Speaker 2: You haven't heard about that? Eight?
Speaker 1: I ain't heard about that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, this brother Ridney hitting junior and his son was shot dead by police right the night before and he just got denied bond and killing the sheriffs deputy. You know, after the disturbance in court. His son was evidently in some kind of incident in the stolen car whatever. I don't quite know the full details of it, right, but what it was, the police say his son had a gun whatever, which they can't see on the body camp for them, so they shot him right. Oh, boy was so mad he went after the next day and ran over a deputy. Now say that I've heard a few people say that it was the same guy that shot his son. One I've heard that it wasn't the same I heard. He just went and got a motherfucker. Right. If you would have saw this brother walking court man with all these it was a whole bunch of shrifs like standing in the road beside him, and he walked between them motherfuckers just goooning that. They asked like, yeah, I do I do something? This man is traumatized behind his son getting killed. He wasn't having it, but he's gonna whack the motherfucker. Now here's my thing? Where do I understand that father's anger? Do I understand this? Ain't you damn right? If somebody did something to any one of my kids, ain't no telling what I would do, ain't no telling what she would do? You probably this man probably have lost his mind, a step who had a mental break for short, right, But I see him making no difference, right. But I think it would have been viewed differently had it actually been the motherfu that shot his son. He's going to ring the motherfucker over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's tough right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's real tough.
Speaker 3: Fuck that they recovered the gun that they said the kid had.
Speaker 2: No and they don't have bodycam footage here. There is shooting hip to it. I'm gonna I'm gonna read. I'm gonna give it a low down on it. Rodney Hing Jr. Who authorities say intentionally hitting killed in Ohio sheriff's deputy with a car after his son was fatally shot by police, but remained in jail without bond while he a wasted trial and the murder chars King Jr. Was the ninth bond of the Twoday court hearing in Cincinnati. He has charged with aggravated murder for the main second killing of Hamilton County shriff Deputy Larry Henderson. There would be an order of the man with no bond. He is a shorter safety of the defender and any mental health treatment that he can be granted. Hamilton County Judge Tyrone Yates said the hearing is the things the building in the case that began last week in Cincinnati, police shot and killed Hnton Junior's son. Police said eighteen year old Ryan Hendon was one of four men who were fleeing at the officers found him in a stolen car, and that he was armed when he ran. Hing Junior's attorney Clyde Bending the second end of the plea of not guilt on his client's behalf and request Dell. During the two his hearing, Bennett asked for him Junior not to be thought of as a cop killer, but a person with mental illness. I don't think he was a cop killer. I think he's not in his right mind, Ben said, And I think he should be treated like any other mentally ill person that commits a crime under the auspicies, control, and authority of a mental defense in that condition. After the hearing begins, the turbans erupted in the gallery and Hiding Jr. Was rushed out of the courtroom by law enforcement. The man yelled, I just want my brother to see me. The hearing resumed after the man was esported out and Hing Jr. Was brought back into the courtroom. Bennett told Jameson for his acknowledgement, the man was not hitting Junior's brother. So if you would have sort of look on these police officers face, hey, you know how they are while nobody kills one of their own, right, I'm surprised one of them guys didn't pull a gun out. They hokster man to shoot that dude. The way they was looking at.
Speaker 3: Her, they didn't have a chance, because you definitely would have they would have roughed him up, you know what I'm saying, once they got a hold of him.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's kind of yeah, it's deep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that's a hard one right there, because as a father with a son, you know, there's there's no extent or length that you wouldn't go through to protect your son.
Speaker 1: And you know only you know the morale of your son.
Speaker 3: It's unfortunate that you know, like I said, we don't know what kind of lifestyle he was living. I mean, because for them to turn around and say he was with other dudes in a robbery and all that shit. But the thing is you you you don't have evidence of a weapon and you don't have bodycam footage. So that's what makes it suspicious on a father's behalf. You give me, I had no answers to why you shot my son. You you saying like you know and your your your evaluation of your son is like, my son ain't robbing no motherfucking body, you know what I'm saying. And he definitely had no pistol unless you know your son is in that lifestyle. So that's gonna that's gonna fuck up ship right there. Uh, And then when you looking for answers there or none, you give me why you shoot my son? You say he had a gun, but there's no gun found, and then you had no Now we got no body cam footage, So I don't know what the fuck y'all did. Y'all could have just jumped out and just start shooting my son on the active being on the aspect of being you know, paranoid cops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a whole bunch of look at and especially you know with this brother, I do think it's a mental illness thing. Man. You know, it's so much wrong on both sides of this. Right, you got the police once a youn' gunning down a brother they said they had a gun, that didn't have a gun, right, and you got to sheriff that has lost his life. You feel what I mean that that you know he's not coming home in his family now. I just think that whenever you had a loss of life on both sides, it's just a bad thing. I do think this is a mental illness thing on out and I hope that they don't look at this as a personal thing because I think this man on had a mental break. He lost his.
Speaker 3: Son, well, definitely out of a mental break. If it's thart process was, I'm gonna go out here, and who knows what it is. I don't want to say that they was planned. He could have been he could have been fucking rolling around one day and just seeing the police, you know, and and just snapped.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 3: My answer, because that's that's traumatic. You know, that's on any parent losing their kid in the situation of being shot and killed, you know, you know, and to be eighteen. You get me that that's devastating. I be devastated if something happened to my son, somebody shot and killed my son at eighteen years old.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to deal with it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, I just hoping pray that you know, I'm gonna rebut that man, that me and you ever have to go through some shit like that, because I don't know how I processed that.
Speaker 1: Right, and so it's hard to say what his thought process was.
Speaker 3: And for the fact that you know, most of the times you deal with these situate, these these parents who deal with that aspect of their child going through that gang life and being murdered and a drive by and not getting answers or whatever. You know, this man had the police killed him.
Speaker 1: You get me. So you already gotten you know, there's already that.
Speaker 3: That love hate, you know, relationship that we as black people have with the police.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 3: A feeling being felt racial profile as a as a as a black man, and now knowing what you might have had to go through as a young motherfucker with the police. You just knowing in this day and age, you got an eighteen year old son, you could just imagine that situation right there.
Speaker 2: So man, and I imagine they you know, that's what I think God, that cats like me and you had certain attributes and talent and opportunities to allow us to take our kids out of those type of situations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's it's it's you can't prevent it. You get me.
Speaker 3: Growing up in the neighborhoods, you know, you gravitate to niggas in the neighborhood. You know, those be the niggas. You play football with the niggas, You ride bikes with the niggas. You you know, uh go to school with from from from elementary on up to high school and and and so it's hard to escape that when you're living in the neighborhood. It's a it's almost like a right the passage. You get me, And most of the time it don't even have to be family family affiliated. You get me or my brother was in the gang and then my cousin and wut you want? Sometimes just growing up in the hood and befriended niggas from your childhood.
Speaker 1: You know, a shit nigga.
Speaker 3: We was in the second grade together, fifth grade together, seventh grade together, tenth grade together, and then we live in around the corners from each other, in the same community, same neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Like I said, sometimes it's just to write a passage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you figure like this, right, our sons was raising suburbs, right, you know, places to where they can go to the movies at night, and just certain stuff wouldn't happen because your son could have been just an xority ride with some catching stolen car about man, he could have just been up. How many times have you found yourself cut up in situations? Dog to where was some dumb shit that she wasn't even aware of? Motherfucker homie ride by pick you up in a car that stolen. You don't want nothing. Body you just cruising. Next thing you know, he jumping out the car and everybody's running and you running. There are so many ways, man, we could have been cut up in the same situations coming up. Man.
Speaker 3: Man, I used to always even though you know, you try to raise your kids in different communities than what we was raised in, I still didn't put past nothing.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 3: I used to always tell them, watch out who you hang around. Don't be a follower, be a leader. You know shit, you know, because they're still motherfuckers, may be feeling like because of where you live, shit might be easier to get away with or get into.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 3: So I used to always tell them, you know, That's why I used to always try to keep them occupying you get me. That was one way I felt like, not in a sense of controlling, but I was able to, you know, vouch for and see a lot of shit you're getting. I saw the kids you was going to school with. I saw the kids that you was hanging around. Because I'm there mostly all the time, you're getting I'm gonna pick you up from school. You know, when you're in elementary school, when you get to motherfucking intermediate school. You know, I'm your football coach. So once you get out of school, you around me from the time. You know, you go to practice all day and then by time practice over we get home nine o'clock, it's time to go to bid your friends. You developed through school and through fucking playing sports, so I was able to be a part of that. You know, growing up in the hood. Shit, my influences was the niggas on the corner. It wasn't the niggas out, you know, playing sports with and shit, even though I tried that aspect. But growing up in the hood were just moms and my sister and he influences what I saw on the block. You know, it wasn't it wasn't. It wasn't hard for me to get into the gang lifestyle because I was influenced by that. So you have to be careful about, you know, your surroundings and where you live in and all that. And people don't think that, but being a product of your environment is big. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: It's everything, man, And that's why I thought it was still important.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I made it actually, when I became my father, I made it my mission to move my kids upbout the neighborhood where they would never have to be subject to certain things because it's just ante occurrence. Man, that's not occurrence, you know, And you know they're sticking to man that they didn't you know that this kid had a gun. Again, there's no gun on the body cam fat you know footage. They say it's real graining and blurry that you can't see nothing right. And I'm not one of those people that hate the police, man, but it seemed like we do drop disproportionately.
Speaker 3: As as as as I said, growing up in the community like Compton and the stories you you hear as a child, or what you see or what you're able to you know, uh, what you're able to witness for yourself now with the help of documentaries and you know, youtubes and internets and whatever, we as black people have.
Speaker 1: A sour taste in our mouth behind police.
Speaker 2: That's why I you know, listen to this though bro On cross examination by Bennett, BB said he would assume Hiding Junior's source of the agitation, as Bennett put it, was watching the body camera video. Nelson argued him Jors in his current state is a giant mental health question mark has clear and present danger and possessed impose the substantial risk of physical hard and law enforcement officers into the public is evidenced by his conduct. While Ben pointing out that Hinting Juniors lacks any previous felt in conventions, live in the area, and has family ties to judge fort him to be held without bond, find it very difficult to figure out how there could be any decision based on what they said that would protect the public and the defendant under these circumstances. Jay said his next courdidate is May twelve.
Speaker 1: I kind of agree with the judge.
Speaker 2: I think, in this mental state, man, who's to say he won't get out and go run over twenty more people? Right? This man is pissed off, he's you don't know what state he's in. But I wouldn't keep him in jail. I would put him somewhere for mental evaluation. That's what he should be. You tell you, you know, when a person is sick, you take him to the hospital, right right, this man is probably experienced in grief. He has never filed in his life before. Dog they said, the man don't have no This is not a man who's just been fucking up this whole life. This is a man who lost his son and he's probably experience of grief to the tenth power.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they not on But because of the fact that he's killed a police officer, they're not going to go We're not going to give you no mental route.
Speaker 1: Get me, We're not you know, they're not gonna.
Speaker 3: He could have did anything but killed a police officer, you get me. He could have ran over a you know, or went out and you know, killed the person that you I mean, I don't know, but killing the police officers on a different level of of of of what they see fit. And we're not going to let you ride a mental case when you then killed a police officers. It's not going to work. So unfortunately, I'm pretty sure his mental state was broken for the fact that first of all, my son is dead. Second of all, he was killed by a police officer. Third, we as black people already have a bad outlook on the police as far as killing black people. So there you have another case of the police, you know, doing bodily harm to another young black man.
Speaker 1: You know, we've seen the cases over and over again. Then it shit.
Speaker 3: You can keep naming the issues you got no bodycam footage. Where's the gun that you said? So, where's the pistol? If you're saying he drew down on you and he had a gun, where's the body Oh so all of a sudden, nobody cam footage is grainy as blurry, but there should be a weapon still, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Exactly, And I would be remiss to say that this dad probably wouldn't have acted that way had he so is soon pull out a gun. But I'm imagining this man looking at body cam for he's wondering why they shoot my gun? He posed no danger to them? Why did they kill my son?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, that's that's that's you know, that's most of the time, anytime the police is involved in a in a in a shooting where there's a victim of of of minority issues, you get me Blacks, Mexicans. It's always the question of why you get me? Isn't that so common with us that it's almost too common?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: When it when it involves the police and the victim of color, it's always the aspect of why, and people speak up on well, he wasn't no crazed as maniac or his mental state. You know a lot of times he was mentor or you know, the police didn't understand he had a prime or whatever. H No, I mean it's always question, like I said, when it comes to the so so like for him and his mental status.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 3: But they're not going to give him the pleasure of going to a mental institution and you know, working over the aggravations of him dealing with these These are the people who killed my son. And I'm deal with and answer questions every day to why, and nobody can give me answers, you get me. So Yeah, like I said, I'm not gonna say that he premeditated to go out and fuck that they killed my son. I'm finna kill one of them, you get me. He could have been driving down the street one day, had a break down, saw police and just snapped.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, and that's my thing. Hey, it's a sad situation.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I feel sorry man for that brother. I feel sorry for his family. I feel feel sorry for the officer that got ran over dog. You know, it's a lot of people that's gonna be damaged by this. It ain't none of it good, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, because you know, I'm pretty sure the dude had a family the officer. And you know, if if he wasn't involved in this tragedy, uh, that just make him an innocent victim.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm saying. You know, I try to tell Glasses and I tell people be careful on putting false narratives out there. Glasses told me, no, that was the man that they shot his son. Dude, First of all, that wasn't the man that shot his son. The man that shot his son would have been placed on administrative lead peop wouldn't have been off the directing no traffic the next day. I don't think me not. You feel what I'm saying. He wouldn't have been out there just directing traffic the next day.
Speaker 3: You know, this was this is this was an incident of of like what they call crimes of passion. Like I didn't plan to kill a motherfucker. I didn't plan on a motherfucker getting hurt. It's just that I was so overwhelmed with grief and then I'm I'm I'm probably sitting at a light, you know what I'm saying, grieving so bad and and and can't deal with the motherfucking pressure of it. And then there before me is a motherfucker out directing traffic.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly.
Speaker 3: That's no different of of you being in the courtroom and they got the motherfucker who then killed your son on the mother fucking you know, sitting in the shit and you're gonna snap, You're gonna try to get to that motherfucker. We've seen it numerous times on crime shows. Motherfuckers killer relative or a son or a daughter, and the daddy or the brother or somebody coming there and the first thing they do is take a leap of faith to try to get their hands on the motherfucker. So who knows how dad was feeling about the loss of his son.
Speaker 2: And you know, you were smart, dude, bro, just by seeing that that whole thing was a particular homicide. Lets you know right there that he wasn't probably planning on killing nobody. He was driving so that officer and just want to hit his ads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like you're saying, it's a spare of the moment crime and passion. I'm in the heat of passion type shit, like I didn't wake up this morning and going I'm finna just go you get me.
Speaker 2: Like when you do stuff like that, you always a state you can get guns real eas it. You got access to gun, I please it or right, But but still look at the way that the crime that went down.
Speaker 3: It was a traffic type of shit where nigga was out directing traffic and he got hit. You know, the nigga didn't wake up this morning like I'm finna drive around and look for motherfuckers directing traffic and whoever I find, I'm finna.
Speaker 1: Just get me. No.
Speaker 3: I woke up grieving missing my son, having real hateful, real you know, towards the police department. I'm not getting no answers. I'm grieving, I'm grieving, I'm so hurt. I don't know what the fuck to do. I'm at that point of no return, like I don't know these motherfucking now my mother. The fucking hatred towards the police is just getting more and more and more as every day passes with no answers of why my son was killed. And now I just happened to be able to stop light and the motherfucker's directing traffic and I'm and it just overwhelms me to where, yeah, because I can't see him trying to execute that crime and know he gon get cut. Right he was planning it, I would have think, Okay, man, I'm gonna get my art and I'm gonna get my ear fifteen. I'm just gonna post up on this building across street and the police station, and as soon as I do, come on, I'm gonna go them have it. But I'm gonna be three blocks up the roads.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of times the motherfuckers with plans planning to get away, right, Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna plan some shit out to get caught. If I'm planning some ship, I plan to get the fuck away. So you know, if if if I just wake up this morning, jump in my car and decide like fuck it, I see somebody.
Speaker 1: And that's it, then.
Speaker 3: There's there's there's a chance I'm gonna get caught at the scene, or a motherfucker gonna follow me, or they got a description of the.
Speaker 1: Vehicle and all that.
Speaker 3: You know, when you make a plan, you plan to go scott free, or you plan to get away with the crime. So it's gonna be thought out a little bit more than just you know, barreling through an intersection and taking somebody's life.
Speaker 1: You get me that that's that's not a plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's said, man, it's said, you know what I want to ask you though, Man, you know, prayers man for that man and his family. Man, and they share his family as they go through this ordeal, man, because this is quite one of the most fun the things I don't seen in the world. Though. It's just said, like.
Speaker 3: I said, it's it's a it's a fucked up situation. And like I said, I've had run ins with the police. Uh, so I can understand, uh as a father, his his blatant hatred towards the situation.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: But then again, you know, a motherfucker who got up this morning to go you know, direct traffic probably wasn't thinking like today a motherfucker finn come through here and hit me and take me away from my family and kids.
Speaker 2: And they said the dude exactly, And they said the dude had been in the force for a long time, so if he were doing traffic duty, that meant he was like at that stage of his career to where he's doing kickback stuff. He cat.
Speaker 3: I'm winding down, you know, out here patrolling and looking for drug dealers and gang bangers and doing all that shit. I'm doing traffic stops and motherfucking directed traffic when lights and accidents go down.
Speaker 1: So you know, like.
Speaker 3: It's just unfortunately, I said, We've had our runnings with the police. We've had, you know, difficult situations of just being a black man and getting profiled and you know and all that.
Speaker 1: But you know, I know dudes who are police officers. You know, I've coached with dudes whose.
Speaker 3: Sons have played on my teams who have been officers, and you know, you've gotten no dudes and dudes have been cool. You know, It's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: I grew up in a.
Speaker 3: Time where you know, gang banging and being black and being profiled in the area where which was considered.
Speaker 1: You know, hostile is what I had to go through. But you know, I don't I.
Speaker 3: Don't consider you know, where I live or where you know I raised my son that I'm gonna go through a situation of being at the liquor store getting profiled or whatever. I look to be treated as a regular.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, man, you feel me color of my skin, you know.
Speaker 3: So, Uh, nobody wishes that motherfucker who got up and punched the clock this morning lose their life because you said it's unfortunate. He just happened to be a part of a membership. You get me. That's like, you know, not to make jokes, but that's just like game life. You feel me, Nigga, come when smoked one of the homies ship were gonna go through, and unfortunately, if you're part of that, that game, you might lose your life. You it might you you might not beating who came through and killed the homie, but you're still representing from over there. So if we come through and you just happen to be a motherfucker out there, you gonna get caught too. Bully, Bully don't got no name. You feel me, you're part of that motherfucker is set. So one of y'all did it, and that's unfortunately. You know, That's how my man looked at it, you know, And I think it was some I think it was some spur of the moment. But man, in our last few minutes, man, I want to get into something a little bit lighter. You've been in the entertainment game a long time, man, do you think the Kanye is.
Speaker 2: Losing it a little bit as far as what his rants and all. Yeah, like it don't like something's mentally wrong with him.
Speaker 1: I mean, everybody you know, uh.
Speaker 3: Has had you know, has questioned his his his state since the passing of his mother. You get me, And we don't know, you know, how what that did to his mental state. A lot of people have he and shit that goes on. I don't know if the nigga taken drugs or you know, we don't know if he's just whatever. There hasn't been any real professional diagnosis of his condition, you get me. So people let Kanye be and just let him run his mouth, because again, he is a nigga sitting on a billion dollars. So a lot of times when you're in those positions, people that you rant for some reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said he went off on Piers Morgan on his show, and I wonder sometimes how this is impacting his record seals, if they are impacting his record seals.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't need to sell a record. I already got a billion dollars. What else do I need to do at this point? I'm just doing shit to be doing it, you get me. And that's what he does. He does shit just to be doing it. When you and nigga that's sitting on a billion dollars when you a nigga that's sitting on five hundred million dollars, Like, like, what do you really need to do?
Speaker 2: Ever?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 3: If you have someone that's in your just one motherfucker who's smart enough to know, let me do this, let me put this up, let's do this, let me do this. You know somebody like you, For instance, if you was around a motherfucker who was sitting on a billion dollars and they people thought they was crazy as fucking all kind of whatever whatever, but you had the mind state you have as.
Speaker 1: A good dude, there's always gonna be some security.
Speaker 2: You get me.
Speaker 1: Nigga's never gonna go broke. It's always gonna you get me this this.
Speaker 3: I don't give fuck if the nigga never sold another record or made another teny shoe. He has made enough motherfucking money to where if there's the right person around.
Speaker 1: They're gonna keep that shit going forever. You feel me?
Speaker 3: So, like, really, like when you say, does it fuck with his record sales? Or does it fuck with his shoe sales? Or does it fuck with Kanye been ranting and raven for about the last ten years now, what has it fucked with?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: Because he's still around here, random Raven.
Speaker 1: He like, again, he's been rand and raving for about the last ten years.
Speaker 3: What has it from the time he started jumping on the stages and said motherfucking bushing him didn't like black people.
Speaker 1: And all that crazy shit, what has it stopped? Financially? Financially, what has it stopped?
Speaker 2: It ain't really stop nothing. Speaking of financially, you know, Jay said he lost almost two hundred million dollars because you know, he's suing that girl. He's like, has he has a lossuit going on with the girl who accused him of rape and that attorney right right right, and he's going after them. Ole said he lost two hundred million dollars messing with that man, like because of that all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you gotta figure business deals and investors and people like that are gonna be afraid to fuck with you on certain shit so you can have deals on the table. Nigga worked millions and people are gonna pull out certain shit, you get.
Speaker 2: It just just because of the word, not necessarily because it's true or no facts behind it. They just go this is themselves because don't nobody want to get caught up in the beginning.
Speaker 3: That's like you, you sitting on a you sitting on a billion couple of billion dollar corporation. You're finna invest in this dude, and you fina hand this dude one hundred million. Right before you finish hand him one hundred million, you hear an allegation of rape and all this stupid shit with Puffy and whatever. Whatever, you're finna give him a hundred million.
Speaker 2: You know what, Probably not, man, it probably wouldn't be a good business move.
Speaker 1: That's what you're gonna say.
Speaker 3: At this time, we're gonna hold off and we're gonna see how this played out, and then maybe on in the future down the road, will will look back into this venture. But at this time I don't want to invest a hundred million getting into a motherfucker who somebody say rape them, that that ugly.
Speaker 2: Ho hoves go sue the ship off this woman. Man, he's a serious whether whether if whether it comes out true, I mean not true, and you didn't do it whatever, Just the stain of of of me going through with the deal while this is going on, it's gonna have me being frowned upon by certain people, like like he supposedly did this and you gave him a hundred million, Like how dare you? Like you invest in rapists and shit like that. So now I can't do that shit. I'm gonna keep my one hundred million right now.
Speaker 3: And like I said, maybe down the road will come back around when it's when the funk then died out and not too many people or you know, but while this whole thing is going on, and you might not be involved or it might be false allegations. But with the puffy shit and then all this other shit, I can't get my hands on. I can't touch that hot potato right now.
Speaker 2: And that's why I really think they need to start having stifferd penalties for people with these false claims of slander people's names and then you know, coming out with stuff just to try to gain some money for monetary games. I think those people need to have criminal charges brought against.
Speaker 3: Them what some people do when it comes to blackmail and doing shit like that. But that's the new aspect of shit today. The new aspect of shit is it don't have to be true. All I have to do is bring up the accusations that it might have happened, and it's gonna it you know it didn't happen, but then there's gonna be a motherfucker that tell you maybe you just want to pay this motherfucker off about five or ten million because you.
Speaker 2: They fuck there. You see the shit going on with Shannon Shot right.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm saying you don't want that stain because look at what happens in the backlash of just the accusation.
Speaker 1: There ain't been no court coming out yet.
Speaker 3: Everything is just being settle settled because once it comes out, these million dollar motherfuckers, they ain't gonna want to fuck with you.
Speaker 1: So just think about it. Get a bit five million, so she just go away.
Speaker 3: If you saying did nothing happen and everything was consentu fine, but but the stain of going through the process is gonna fuck you because people are gonna start doing this with your contracts.
Speaker 2: Well, that concludes another episode of Against the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to downloaded hear app and subscribe to The gangst the Chronicles podcast for Apple users. Find a purple micae on the front of your screen. Subscribe to the show. Leave of comment and rating. Executive producers for The gangst Chronicles podcasts of Norman Steel, Aaron m c a Tyler. Our visual media director is Brian Watt, and our audio editors tell It Hayes. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeartMedia Network and The Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app Apple Podcasts Wherever you're listening to your podcasts