Speaker 1: I'm a homegirl that knows a little bit about everything and everybody.
Speaker 2: You know, if you don't lie about that.
Speaker 3: Right, Hey, y'all, what's up.
Speaker 1: It's Lauren lo Roza and this is the latest with Laura le Roza. This is your DELI dig on all things pop culture, entertainment, news, and all of the conversations that shake the room. Baby Now, yesterday in our episode, and I thought about this after we recorded. I was like, I'm like, oh, Taylor's back on the episode, and I'm like, yo, we are like four million plus more people since Taylor has.
Speaker 3: Been on the podcast. I didn't even introduce who Taylor was to all of those people who may not know.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you listen to Brilliant Idiots or watch Brilliant Idiots with Charlemagne Andrew Scharltz, then you know Taylor.
Speaker 3: You know Taylor Gain.
Speaker 1: Taylor Made It or Breakfast Club also because she's one of the producers at the Breakfast Club. She does all of our imaging, which is like all of the like intros to the segments and all that like good music that you hear before you know the segments happened. But for those of you guys who do not know. I want to introduce the legend of Icon and my sister girl, uh Taylor.
Speaker 3: Taylor made it.
Speaker 1: She's been actually the person that was producing and editing a podcast from day one. But Taylor had a baby, so she just came back from maternity leave.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, hey y'all.
Speaker 2: Yes, as my good girl Sis said, I am tilamated, and you know I have my whole business, Tilimated Productions. So if you want quality audio podcasts, come on let me.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I am so excited for Taylor to be back cause Taylor and I've loved all of the other editors and you know people that we've worked with, but Taylor particularly, like from day one, I've been learning how to podcast and even with like not rushing through and speaking fast and just different things. And she's always very very honest with me about where things can be better. And she's worked around so many great podcasts that have been you know, around for years. So I was like, Taylor, when you're coming back? And then she told me that she wouldn't mind coming to the studio because we would be sending her this audio anyway. So as we kick off and get started, y'all know, we check in behind the scenes of the grind, because that's just what we do, and that just means, how were you really feeling when you're moving, when you're grooving.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's just it takes over and you don't really check in on how you feel, nor do you stop to ask your own self that I'm telling her how you feeling.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling good.
Speaker 2: I feel like I was just thinking to myself, I'm like, I really feel I've been feeling an adult but now being a mom, Like I just went to go get my son's birth certificate and like it's just it's like why I did this, Like, yeah, like I've been a very productive mother today.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad to hear that you're feeling good.
Speaker 1: I know, like you know, after having a baby and getting back to work, there's so much like adjustment that you know, and you talked about this in our episode yesterday.
Speaker 3: Please check that out if you guys haven't heard it already.
Speaker 1: But just figuring out like what your new like schedule is and day to day that's a lot.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have to be invent myself because I'm I'm about to move into certain spaces. Still about audio, and production. But yeah, just just leveling up. Basically, I love a love made it productions. I come if you want my services, consultation, all that like it.
Speaker 3: Don't play with her.
Speaker 1: And even if I wasn't with black effects, which I mean, where else would I be?
Speaker 3: But before I actually had a podcast still with black effects.
Speaker 1: When I was just in Delaware, I was guest hosting a little bit on The Breakfast Club, and I was like, I want to do a podcast. I really just wanted to do a show in general. But I hit up Taylor and was like, hey, can you build an intro for me? And she, you know, was amazing, like turned it around. And I didn't even have the best audio then either, and she still made it like feel and sound so official. And I know a lot of my friends were hitting me up even then, like, yo, did your intro for you?
Speaker 3: So this is who? Okay this Italy? Yeah when you guess hosted too, that made you that one?
Speaker 1: So yeah, every yeah, every time you guys hear my segment intro on the Breakfast Club, it's Taylor. She does everything for the Breakfast Club with the intros and stuff. But people always ask me about that intro too, and I'm like, I send them your Instagram and your website all the time. So tailor made of productions, he said, yes, Taelor maadea Productions dot com. Yeah, so now y'all have a proper introduction on Taylor.
Speaker 3: But checking in.
Speaker 1: I have been feeling like I was just saying earlier off camera. Today I started kind of like behind the eight ball because I woke up late.
Speaker 3: I was rushing into the show.
Speaker 1: So I told myself after the day ended, I got through the day, find at a great day the morning. We had a great show today, But I felt like I was like chasing the day all morning like, and I don't like feeling like that. I like to feel like I'm dominating the day and I'm pacing my day and this morning and today I just didn't feel that way. I felt like I was like running to keep up. But I wanted to share a text message that my mentor. I called it like my second mom. Her name is Lori Hayes.
Speaker 3: Be my cousin.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes to hers. Her name is Lori Hayes and she is I met her in high school. She was my one of my guidance counselors. Basically in high school and she saved my life. If it wasn't for her coming into my life, I don't think I would have finished high school like my mom needed. I mean, I think my mom just really needed an additional person outside of herself to help guide me through the things that I was facing. And it's like, you know, I'm entering high school or whatever, and she unknowingly came into my life and was that. So I always thank God for her. But she randomly texted me yesterday at eleven twenty am and she said, you were on my mind this morning. Just want you to know I love you and I'm praying for you. You are powerful beyond measure. Keep manifesting the glory that is within you. You were born for this. Remember to keep the main thing, the main thing, whatever that thing is for you. Don't forget to take care of my baby girl. And when I heard that, I'm like, because I've been like the feeling that I had today of like chasing to day, I've been feeling like that just about life in general over these last couple of weeks because things have just been NonStop. Yeah, she also texted me and this was random, but you know, like again that intuition that like moms and people who love you have. She also texted me and was like, don't be afraid to say no. Everything that is a go isn't good good Yeah, And I've been just you know on my like hustle bustle.
Speaker 2: That's do you feel now with the opportunity that you have, that you do feel like you have to.
Speaker 3: Say yeah? Can't say yeah no, Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like I have to say yes to everything I did in the beginning, and I was so burnt out. I was like burnt out like this, like I was showing up to this podcast with like the energy of a of a freaking naol. Like it was bad by the time I got to the podcast every day and just my weekends, like I had nothing. I was so burnt out and it was messing up. She's talking about keeping the main thing, the main thing. I was like messing up really really bad with Breakfast Club because like I wasn't able to as much because I was so tired and exausted, barely sleeping, so I had to say no and learn and say no.
Speaker 3: But I do think in these.
Speaker 1: Last couple of weeks, I have said yes to things because I really wanted to do them or experience them, and some of which may have thrown off. Like I've gotten into this like schedule and it's like consistent, Like I have to do things a certain way, and I never realized it's about myself until all of the things started, and you know, the breakfast club because it's so early in the morning, and I have prepped that I do have to show. But I have to do things a certain way when it comes to prepairing my stories, like I need to actually, like in real time, watch as things unfold, you know, watch a ton of interviews, connect this interview to that one, and you know, all of these different things that if I miss one step, it can throw me off completely. And I've always been like that. That's why I don't like people watching interviews for me and just telling me what the you.
Speaker 3: Know, you're gonna catch something that's someone else to do one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: And I've always been that way, where like I need to be fully like in it in order to like best maneuver in a situation or to recount things or whatever. So with me now, like I'm coming up out of those couple of bookings and I'm looking forward to like I've been looking forward to this week so much because I could just get back into that schedule. But the first few days of this week, I've just been like after work doing as much as i can, and it's knocking out because I've been catching up from all the yeses.
Speaker 3: Out and give our me right.
Speaker 1: So when she texted me that, I'm like, this is God. Like God always shows up. And you know, last time somebody told me that it was Charlomagne, like keep the main thing, the main thing, because I felt off my like pivot a little bit. So that was like that has been that text message has been sitting with me all day, and I literally just told myself today I'm going to like reset when I leave here, I'm going to go into some praise and worship.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna completely reset because whatever this.
Speaker 1: Feeling of like running and I'm chasing but I'm not catching up, That's how it feels.
Speaker 3: It feels like I'm running but I'm never catching up.
Speaker 1: I'm not even about to allow that energy to sit within my spirit for longer than these forty eight hours that I've been feeling it or twenty four hours that i've been feeling it.
Speaker 2: So I was gonna say too, make sure you also have a routine for your self care in a sense.
Speaker 1: I'm still developing that. I don't think you and I have that or not anything. I don't have that, but we'll figure that all out. Let's get into that.
Speaker 3: But so speaking.
Speaker 1: Of you know, just seeing things as they unfold, yesterday just in me minding my business, not really mind everybody else's business.
Speaker 3: On X I saw a clip that Netflix had posted with Michael B. Jordan. So he's going to be on David Letterman's My next guest needs no introduction, which is like it's like a sit down interview series. But Michael B. Jordan and him. I saw this and I'm like, what, MICHAELA be Jordan? Ready for kids? Let's take a listen.
Speaker 4: But but I forge start off with like plants and dogs.
Speaker 5: I see if I can.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: If I can take care of a plant, I should be able to get dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know I have a shot.
Speaker 2: You will love it and I'll be wondering what took me so long?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, I mean that was just a short teaser clip and that's the way that they roll it out. So the interview will actually be live in about a week. It'll be live on December sixteenth, and they shot this in London.
Speaker 3: Michael B. Jordan is in London.
Speaker 1: He's been there for a few months actually, he's actually been there since like March filming the Thomas Crown affair. I mean, Michael Jordan's thirty years old. I looked it up when you asked, he's thirty eight years old. So I mean he's at that point where it's like, Okay, you know I'm thirty to dang, I was gonna say I'm thirty three.
Speaker 3: I'm thirty four.
Speaker 1: I'm thirty four years old, and I don't want kids like today or tomorrow. But I'm definitely having conversations about what my life looks looks like when I have kids a lot differently than I was two to three years ago, Like it's more real now because it's like, okay, age wise, you're getting there, but also too, I just think I'm at a point in my life where the things that I'm doing eventually, I'm doing them because I want to be able to have children and build a family that I can enjoy it with. And he's amassed a great success like at thirty eight. He is one of the most sought after actors. Like not just people love to talk about Michael B. Jordan like he's like the black actor, like the young black actor that everyone goes to. And I know, now, damn some Idris also, you know, people throw him in there when they have that conversation. But yeah, but even outside of just a black actor. As an actor, Michael B. Jordan literally is like he's one of the Like he is the name, he's.
Speaker 3: One of the names.
Speaker 1: So he has done enough now where I'm sure he's looking around and he's like, Okay, who I'm gonna share this with.
Speaker 3: He's probably been like that. I think he's a relationship type of guy. It seems like it.
Speaker 1: I mean, his dating history is pretty you know, he's he's had some good picks. One of the last people that we knew him to be dating was Lori Harvey, Steve Harvey's daughter. They were dating from twenty twenty to twenty twenty two and they broke up and people were having all these conversations about why they broke up.
Speaker 3: We really don't know the.
Speaker 2: Real and he said the rumors where that he wanted that was yeah, like that whatever the rumors were that he was ready for a certain next step when it comes to all the things he's talking about right now, honestly with marriage and children, and that that's not where she was at, but that was never confirmed.
Speaker 3: But now twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty five in March, he was spotted out with Taylor Russell, who is one of his co stars, and which is why he's in London, or was in London at least when they shot this. I don't know where he is this very day, but it's a reboot of Thomas Crown affair. People think that they're dating, and neither of the two have shot down the roomor nor have they confirmed it. So I don't know where his dating life is now, but I'm sure we'll find out more on you know, this conversation, Yeah, with David Letterman, but I'm not mad at him for saying he's starting with plants and dogs.
Speaker 3: Okay. I have seen some people be like, good luck with that, Michael B.
Speaker 1: Jordan, like if we taking it to the streets and the tweets, I'm gonna read some of the comments that I saw, But I mean, Taylor, you just recently had a baby and you were a dog mom.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was before you had a baby, and not compare your baby to a dog.
Speaker 2: Okay, well let me be very clear, eyes stand on this. My dog will always be my son. And but honestly, when it comes to even like for you for your instance of like wanting to start a family and stuff, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Do feel like.
Speaker 2: Now having a baby, because I was always worried about that, like how's it gonna fall into this type of industry in the sense. Yeah, but I do think that at least for me, things fell together more than a part honestly, And like I don't think I gonna be ready for I don't think I think it's hard to plan for a kid. Yeah, when the kid is here, these are gonna come together.
Speaker 1: I'm not worried about it per se, Like I mean, it's something that I've never done obviously, but I'm not really worried about it. When I went through, like when I first started this carecaker journey, things were like really rough, like really really a rough, like like extremely rough, and I had to plan my whole life, my work, my whole everything, my day day to day around not just me, but like also my mom. And when I started to come kind of like up out of it a little bit. I just I don't know, I just had this like random thought, and I felt like it was like a conversation with God even though it was just a random thought. But I was like, I used to be so worried about becoming a mom because I've never done it. And I was like, I think I got this, Like I I handled the shit out of that situation, like figuring out life for me and my mom at that time. Can we like, yeah, it was just natural, Like it was just a natural and she's my mom. Of course she's not my child, but you know, my mom's like stage four cancer. And put my mom to a point where like she could even bathe herself in the beginning of me care for her normally feed herself. So I mean when I say like you're tending to someone, I mean like, and I'm waking up around the clock making sure that she has certain medicines and like we were barely sleeping for about the first like three months.
Speaker 3: When I got through that, I was like I could do this mom thing, yo, Like I don't have to figure it out.
Speaker 2: It's a little different, but it also helps to have a great partner too, though one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Oh that's all I speak on my life. That's all I speak on my life. I don't want to do it without a great partner.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 1: And I want everybody, you know, if you're listening to this, please at me. I'm Laura La Rosa l O r e N l O r O s A everywhere. Let me know how you guys feel. If you are watching this, take it to the streets. Any tweets get in the comments. People are killing Michael be Jordan for saying this because and I don't know. I mean, I feel like he was jokingly saying it, but I think there are some like onwus.
Speaker 3: Oh about the plants and dogs.
Speaker 1: I think it's just a thing of him saying he's learning how to be responsible for something other.
Speaker 3: So but people are like, bro, it's a baby. It's so different.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something, because I had people were like saying that to me. Now having a dog and a child, Like, yes, having a baby is different in a sense, but like you just said, having a dog, because even when I had a dog, I had to make sure he's being fed though, like I'm going back home to make sure he's being fed at least twice a day and stuff, and he has to be walked like, no, you're not doing that to your child. But at the same time, like you just said, it's responsibility though, like you have you have to kind of get a routine in.
Speaker 3: I just love the fact that he thinks are hard to care about.
Speaker 1: I never once tried to be a plant mom because I just knew I didn't.
Speaker 3: Have it in me. Yeah, all of the watering of the plant, the positioning it, and the light the right way house has to be a certain temperature for certain plants, like y'all.
Speaker 1: Really that man alone, if he working on if he working with plants, a dog, a baby born, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even air exactly, but I don't think people whoever is mad at him and then like they're taking it to literal like he's people say everything, yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 1: I just think that in my opinion, I think if you look at Michael by Jordan, right, he's young, he's at the height of his career, super successful, obviously attractive, and he is being it seems intentional about wanting to create a family. You got men out here that are just having babies with any old body, people that they barely even want to speak to on a day to day and are you are.
Speaker 3: You talking to?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: Say it? Leangelo Wall? I mean if we want to go there.
Speaker 1: Like it's and I mean whether you're being made successful or not. I just think that you should be more intentional about even if you're not planning to have the kid. And it seems like he is making preparations and plans because he knows that he wants it.
Speaker 3: I admire that.
Speaker 1: But even if you're not in the space of like planning the kid, I think that should at least be some responsibility on who you laying down with, just in case it happened, like, just in case y'all got to become partners in a co parenting situation. Do you even like the person you laying down with? Because speaking of Leangelo Ball, right, we watched him have a baby with Miss Nikki Baby, who's you know, she's all love and hip hop influencer. Comes from a very well established, rich family. So she didn't need li Angela Ball for the money. She thought she had a partnership. They had a baby too, Oh yeah, because it was a new baby when he left. Yeah, so they had she had just had her new baby and he decided he didn't want to be there anymore.
Speaker 3: Now. Granted, even at.
Speaker 1: Things happen, you decide Okay, look, this is not where I want to be cool, But the way that he went about it over cord over Miss Nikki Baby, like not wanting to be in your kid's life because it didn't work out with you and your person.
Speaker 3: I don't really, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't feel that, and I know that him and Sneaky Baby we're not strangers, but it seems like I'm confused about where his intention is, even when it comes to just the women and just the kids. Like if you know you don't want to be with somebody and be with a partner, okay, I don't want to see I think people think that you have to stay with somebody just because that's just the way it's supposed to be. Don't get me wrong. I don't want to ever be divorced and go through any of that. But if we are miserable and it's not working, I don't want my child to see me grow up, like I don't want them to see that, Like, but at least I want them to see their dad, like can you show also just as a dad?
Speaker 2: Like how do you not want to see a child though, Like I don't get that.
Speaker 1: I want to say, because I know a lot of times men try, and like I mean, I've been here in my own real life, and my mom and my dad were not together when I was growing up, and my dad always alludes to it being so much more to the story of why he chose not to be involved for like thirteen fourteen years. But the way that I feel, and I'm saying that to say, I don't know. We only know what we see online. We don't know the full in house dynamic between lie Angela Baal and Nikki Baby, right, So I don't know if he thought I'm better off on no contact whatever, but you're never better off no contact, Like I've literally told my dad that, Like it doesn't matter what you were going through, especially because at a certain point I got to an age where you could contact me without my mom. You're never better off no contact, like as a parent, Like that's extremely crazy. And then so she had another baby, Miss Nicki Baby had another baby with Lianjoel Baal. He decided that they did he didn't want to be with her anymore. He moved on to another relationship again, it's not about him moving on to another relationship. If you feel like you need to do that, do your thing. But that was crazy, though, I mean, would you.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think my only take on it because I've also been in a household where two people were together and they should not have been. And I mean, I love my brother's dad, my stepdad to death, but my some of my memories of him and my mom are things I wish I never had to see in my life. And I was like nineteen years old and I'll never forget it. But they shouldn't have been together, but they were trying because my mom had my brother. So like, I kind of understand both sides of it, but I still think it's trash for you to do that without like like your kid didn't have to be here, like there should still have played on support or like something in place.
Speaker 3: I don't know, that's a sticky situation.
Speaker 1: Wait, lean Angel LaVall moved on and had another baby with another girl who that.
Speaker 3: He forced he was forced to marry her. Yeah, I mean, well, let's just play the clip.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go going through the emotions with her ass Like she's like, I'm gonna do this this. Then I'm like, whatever, all right, cool, whatever, nigga, cool, just getting whatever, a nigga just doing anything.
Speaker 3: She's like, we're gonna get married, We're gonna do How did you end up doing that? How did you end up in the courtroom though? Brother?
Speaker 4: Because like she off me there, nigga, I'm out there about a cry in the whip, like niggas just gonna jump to the I know, like you dumb ass nigga. She has like niggas, she ain't has shit to be honest, I don't like her ass like nigga to keep it the band, just like, how the hell did that happen?
Speaker 3: How that shit?
Speaker 4: Nigga? I don't know. I don't have that, not even that bron. I don't even know, nigga. She had you locked up, she was lying and shit, a whole bunch of bad shit nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, it gets sticky all around. I guess we got here because I was trying to big up Michael B. Jordan for just wanting to be intentional, whether you're gonna be with the mom or not be with the mom, or women, if you're gonna be with the dad or not be with the dad. I think when we are as at certain big grown ages, we gotta understand that there are accountability and you lay down, you know what's about?
Speaker 3: Like hello, Like we know how to get there.
Speaker 1: We know one plus mo equals two at thirty eight, thirty five, twenty. You know how to make a kid. And if both of you guys that are doing that regardless of what happened. The baby didn't ask to be here, is.
Speaker 3: Like my whole point of everything. Nothing is guaranteed in this world but life and death.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I think about that all the time as well, like you know, and honestly that's been one of my struggles, accepting, accepting. But because I watched my mom be a single mom for so long and just figure it out, I've always been so intentional about my career. I feel like I've been more intentional about my career than anything else in my life. Like I'm intentional about dating and like the person that I'm with now, but I wasn't really that for you know, after when I was single, I didn't that wasn't I wasn't doing anything, but that wasn't a focus because I was like, regardless of whatever, me and my kid gonna be straight. And I didn't realize until I got with a person who like, like even seeing my kid, like he'll be like, you mean like if we have kids, are our kids, And I'm like, dang, I didn't even realize how much I'm programmed to just be like like, well, if you got dip, go ahead, because I'm straight.
Speaker 3: We straight over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But do you think it's a control factor too, that that's the only thing you can control.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, one hundred, Like the only day, the only thing your promise in life is life and death. Like the little bit of like career progression that you have, you can't really control that. You try to, you try to do, you know everything you can, but like you can't control certain things, like you can't control a person their feelings, their actions, like whatsoever. And that vulnerability is scared, especially as a woman, like I said, who I've always been like, I'm gonna make sure I'm super independent so that just in case in my vulnerable is moment I'm disappointed, I'm good And that's a sad way to have to think. But I ain't really seen much of anything else, you know what I mean. So I've always been that way. And it actually that texts me to our next conversation. I know we talked about GZ on yesterday's episode of the podcast, but there was one part that I think would really fit right now in this conversation as we in the episode. So, Jez was on Next Chapter with Bishop TD Jakes and they talk about everything from.
Speaker 3: Life, love, career, health struggles, just a lot.
Speaker 1: When they got into the conversation around Jes's divorce from Genie MII. One thing that Jezi said that struck me. Jez says that he doesn't want to be traditionally married. He wants a life partner.
Speaker 3: Let's listen, what would you do differently if the choice comes up again?
Speaker 5: If I ever did it differently, I think that even in the dating stages, like even like the day, like we could be friends, but even in the dating stages, I would want to do like some pre marital like counselor absolutely. But you know what I'm saying is to have somebody self kind of. But I will say this, my heart of my spirit tells me, like now the space I'm in, I just see life partner. If two human beings can come together and come to some type of understanding and build this bond that doesn't need a piece of paper to validate it and say, hey, look we're going to do life together. We're gonna make this work. But I also want you to be okay, if this doesn't work, what does that look like for you? Let's talk about that. Let's get that together. Okay, you're good with that. I'm good with that. We signed that, you sign, we do whatever, we get the ring, we do all that. What I never want to go through again. I don't want that from anybody, because I know a lot of brothers just been going through the court cases. Is seeing these people take your money and send their kids to college with your money because you're fight them because it becomes adversarial. Well, let's just decide what it's going to be and if you're good with that, if I'm good with that, if it doesn't work, what you wanted to work, but at least we got to understand and that we can part ways and we can still be okay.
Speaker 1: It sounds to me like he's a little traumatized from all the money he had to spend, because I know, so Okay, when Jez and Genie my divorce, when their divorce was settled and their divorce was finalized in June of twenty twenty four. So, following their divorce being finalized, Genie Mai went back to court and she said that Gzi owed her money for several different things that were okayed in their divorce settlement.
Speaker 3: Some of the things included.
Speaker 1: A five hundred thousand dollars payment to like an account that would like grow interests for their daughter. She was asking for like over ninety thousand dollars for a reimbursement for like rent, and then she was you know, talking about like some cars that ownership or something like that was supposed to be transferred for, and there was a hole back and forth about it. I know GZ at one point was saying that like there was a lot of frivolous claims that were coming her way that they were having to go back to court for and he wanted her to.
Speaker 3: Pay the lawyer feedes for that.
Speaker 1: So it seems like that whole part of it, like, Yo, we couldn't agree on things that we had already agreed on. There was still a lot to be ironed out because as if you're separating and you're dividing things, regardless of how long they had been together, they begin building the life together.
Speaker 3: That kind of dramatized him a bit.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Genie Maid said that their divorce called for Gizi to pay for her daycare calls, the baby's daycare calls, school tuition for the child, deposit at least five hundred thousand dollars in an interest bearing account for their daughter, transfer the title to cars, and cover four months.
Speaker 3: Of her rent.
Speaker 1: The thing is, Genie claimed that Gizi failed to follow through on these things, and she says he's ghosting her and hanging her out to dry now in the docks. Genie claims that Gizi already owed her four thousand dollars for tuition and child care calls, and she says that she hasn't got access to the five one hundred thousand dollar account he was supposed to set up for their daughter like that, that five hundred thousand dollars, like that stuff was ironed out in there, whatever their agreement was going into the marriage and saying in case we split, right, but she was going back and forth to court and saying that it wasn't happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't happening.
Speaker 1: Know, a lot of the claims like Gez had fought back against and we're saying that certain things weren't true, or it seems like their communication and their timelines just weren't there. Because even when she had brought up the fact that like he had like guns in his home or whatever to and and he was like she was claiming that he was like careless with him, and his side was claiming like, yo, like he's geezy, he has and does things to protect himself, but everything is legal, their kid is good when the baby's over the house and things of that nature. And then there was like a timeline, not timeline, but like basically almost like a stock sheet that was supposed to be given to Genie Mai about like here's everything that he has in his home self protection wise, here's where everything will be stored, especially when your daughter is there. And his side has some issues with providing that because he was accusing her leaking things to media.
Speaker 3: The communication just seems all over the place.
Speaker 1: I just wonder what happened, Like what made them I don't nothing is guaranteed in this life, but life or dad tailor I'm trying. That sounds so morbid, but like that's just how it is you look up if you find a person who makes you want to grow through.
Speaker 3: Whatever has exactly you know what I mean. And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like, regardless if it's of Michael be Jordan's type, who is like I'm practicing right now because I'm intentional.
Speaker 3: I want my kids.
Speaker 1: It's le Angelo Ball who is going through like whatever it is he's going through and figuring it out.
Speaker 3: And god, you know, now he got.
Speaker 1: His other baby with the whole other girl who she's claiming that her baby hasn't seen her kid at all yet. I mean, her baby hasn't seen Leangelo Ball at all yet. And then you have you know, Jezu, who's been through these things and who is now a lot more accountable and understands more of what he wants.
Speaker 3: But it might not be traditional. It's like you got to really figure out, like where do you want to be in all of this? I don't know. I just hope all these people figure it out.
Speaker 1: I hope Michael be Jordan and his plants are well and doing well and very watered and you know, all of the things. So yes, this has been another episode of the Latest with Lauren the Rosa. I'm your host, Laurena Rose, and I tell y'all every single episode my Lowriders, y'all could.
Speaker 3: Be here with anybody or anywhere with anybody talking about all these things.
Speaker 1: But every episode, you guys choose, y'all got intentional about me. I know that's right, y'all choose to be right here with me. And I appreciate you guys for Taylor.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us again. So now y'all know who was doing all the editing, you know, with the audio side.
Speaker 1: Seaqua and Patrick Mrie on the editing of the video, but Taylor is on the editing of the audio. My girl in the intro of the podcast and all of the trend of everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, y'all curio and she is a Mamiana. Thank you for joining us. Thank you guys for tuning in for another episode. I'll catch you in the next one.