Speaker 1: Get your head us together and we're going to stop and party.
Speaker 2: I'm writing a party.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran after Party. It's the Elvis ran After Party.
Speaker 3: Our friend Austin had to tell us what the name of our podcast is, Lessen every Day, so I know. So Austin Head is here. We're gonna get to your story in just a second. Yes, and we have something we have to tell you if we have to admit something to you. Oh anyway, so here at the podcast. Gandhi's here, and there's Scottie Scotti bees here, I guess, and you're scary, and Danielle in straight Mape and me and our friend Austin. So, our friend Austin Head is here. He is a Guinness World record holder.
Speaker 4: Amazing.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Yes, two time you get us recorder.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're in twice. Tell everyone the first one is in the second one.
Speaker 5: First one I did it was for this distance travel by lunch in one hour. I was the first person who ever beat that. The minimuments to beat was one point nine to nine miles and I did two point one four miles.
Speaker 3: So we're saying if you didn't catch that he was.
Speaker 5: Doing lunges lunging yeah not yeah, yeah, lunges and he's had to hit the ground. I had to wear knee pads. Yeah yeah. So it was like full on standing up, lunging to the ground. And then ten days later I beat most lunges in one hour, which did twenty eight hundred and twenty five lunches in one hour. I beat the record by like five hundred lunches.
Speaker 1: So in order to.
Speaker 3: Do said twenty five hundred basically.
Speaker 5: Yeah, twenty eight twenty five. I'm gonna be specific on that. Yeah, we had twenty eight twenty five lunges in one hour. Is it lunch lungs lungs lunch or is it lunch lungs lungs lungs? And then like there's I didn't take So I did four lunch or three lunges every four seconds.
Speaker 1: Crazy the next day, but it's interesting.
Speaker 5: So I've ran marathons before, I've done other crazy fitness things, and I was extremely sore after a marathon, but it wasn't that I wasn't like with a marathon, you don't really go up to twenty six point two miles for the training. You go around twenty twenty two maybe with lunching. I was doing this sometimes three times a week, so I was very prepared for it.
Speaker 1: But it was a huge event.
Speaker 5: I'm like, my was the stakes were high that the Guinness World Record team all came out there.
Speaker 1: It was a full lifetime event. So like we I was like, I need to be prepared for this. What do you get if you so? A couple of books and a certificate?
Speaker 5: But no, it's not even but it's I get to do this, like this is I get to be on the Elvis Durant Show, the Elvis Durant after party show, all it.
Speaker 1: So like I feel like this is this is what's so great?
Speaker 5: And last time I was here, I just had my two certificates and a lot of the world record holders don't get in the book, very few. I think I'm making this up, but I think like five percent. But I'm officially in the Guinness Rail Record.
Speaker 1: Seventy edition.
Speaker 3: What page are you on?
Speaker 1: AFT? This is what's crazy? So they gave it to me.
Speaker 5: They didn't tell me what page I was on, So I'm like, I'm flipped through and I'm like and me and my husband Alex, we were going through just I taught a class and I came home and I'm like, let's look what look what this is?
Speaker 1: And I'm looking at I'm like, oh my god, I can't find it.
Speaker 5: I'm like, well, but if and honestly, this would be cool the way my name was just in it, just my name, no picture or anything. But I kept on flipping through and I'm like, I never thought to look at the first page right below Dolly pardon, that's awesome?
Speaker 2: Is that is that?
Speaker 3: It's not I mean your accomplishment in both accomplishments and just a Guinness World a book of world records. Nothing to be sneeze. It's major, big things. A lot of people look at that and go, my god, there is absolutely low Dolly Parton.
Speaker 1: What was her record?
Speaker 5: She was? She's won so many and she's I know this year so Guinness, this is the seventieth year of Guinness World Record. Their next book's coming out and I think next month, I believe. And she's an icon. They just posted this. She's gonna be like the icon of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: For the book. But yeah, but so I've forgot what she will look.
Speaker 3: At what was her record? Just above yours?
Speaker 5: It says World Records holder, I think it's Oh, I'm sorry. This was not Dolly's record. This was Michael Impric. He's the judge. He judged mine as well, and he is his picture with Dolly Parton.
Speaker 1: But still it's close to you.
Speaker 3: The GADS Book of World Records has I mean hundreds thousands of entries in each book, even print. Yeah, I need to get to you or if you have to, like go buy the world's largest pickle. Yeah, here's the lady who fell, you know, from the Moon to the Earth and live.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, there's so many, there's so many records. And this year their theme is be a part of it. So they're saying, not just people that want to be crazy and go for three thousand lunes in a row, but everybody can be a world record holder. So I'm trying to think of what what would y'all? What would be y'all's world record? I do I know I'm putting you on the spot right here, but you know, Scotty, what would.
Speaker 4: You actually tried? We submitted the amount of cereals that we ate to them and they said, well that's not really a category.
Speaker 5: That was that?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? To be honest?
Speaker 3: None of them are ever categories until in the category.
Speaker 1: Yes, there could be a category. They're saying to do.
Speaker 4: It, they said, we had to do something crazy with the cereal, not just eating. So we have we've eaten.
Speaker 5: Over twelve Also, you don't want to get in eating competitions. Oh my god, that would be well, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: It's just a it's it's we just wanted to be most cereals eaten. We we've eaten over twelve hundred cereals.
Speaker 1: That's boring.
Speaker 5: No, that's not boring. That's really cool. But my thing is you're gonna have to track it too though. Well we have they're all recorded, oh, twelve hundred episodes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well with three hundred change. It's a podcast that we do. Maybe if you take all those twelve hundred cereal boxes knock them all over at once, maybe that's a record.
Speaker 5: No, let's let's see, let's let's let's let's do what I bel it'ld be awesome.
Speaker 1: I would like to my people will talk to your people.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about you, Gandhi, what would your record be?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Maybe, like most times, scaring the same coworker.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think it.
Speaker 1: Could happen when.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's gonna be a heart attack before you know.
Speaker 1: What about your dan you don't know? Loudest laugh, I don't think, most screeching, loud irritation, most pairs of shoes, what about you? What's your name?
Speaker 5: Nate?
Speaker 2: Most forgotten person on the show?
Speaker 1: Ye, what about you? Scary?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Tortillas, most meals eating in a day.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean I'm not able. I know that you're gonna make it.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What would might be, but god, I gotta have something I'm passionate about.
Speaker 4: This show has to have achieved something longest running show in New York, something that looking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know if that's gonna get Let's actually let's make this happen to be awesome though.
Speaker 3: All right, let me dig into my whatever.
Speaker 1: We'll figure. We have an hour on the podcast, right, so we can have a lot of.
Speaker 3: So what got you to that point where you're like, you know what, but I am doing these things so much. I gotta enter the World Records Book for this.
Speaker 1: It really wasn't.
Speaker 5: That was more of like I turned thirty, I was just like, I want to do something really big, for my thirtieth year. And then someone that takes my classes works for Ginness World Record and she's like, you need to go for a world record, and I'm like, there's.
Speaker 1: Like, I have no idea.
Speaker 5: You hear when the world records it's like most pull ups in twenty four hours or most burpies, and I'm like, I can't put myself to that. And then I do so may I teach up to thirty classes in a week, so some of the most in my company. So I was, I do so many lunging. Lunging is Lunging is awesome. It's really good for your body's stability, strength, work, everything. So I'm like, let me go for it. You do crazy. I did crazy things in the pandemic to stay in shape. I used to love the StairMaster, and then in the pandemic there was no statement we couldn't go to the gym. So I do like walking lunges, and I'm like, no one, I've ever't heard of anyone just walking doing walking lunches like forty five minutes to an hour. And then I said, you know what, let's see if there's a world record for it. And then we found it and made it. I made a plan and went for it.
Speaker 3: Wow, I know what he just said, something that could enter another category of records. The only person on earth who's ever said I love the Staremaster.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like I can zone out and just like I program my classes like that. I everything, Like if I if I'm doing something, I could healthy program and then Staremaster. I feel like I could be on my phone in program.
Speaker 3: If you ever want time to go slower, get on the stair No, I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So okay, you get on a Staremaster or whatever you're on and you say you zone out, You're not zoning out, You're actually focusing on something, Yeah, focusing on can you even remember?
Speaker 1: It's it's interesting I would go through this. This is so funny.
Speaker 5: Wrought this up because I I went for lunching this morning because I'm like, I'm gonna be on the podcast. I need to do this, and it's like I get in this meditative state. It's like a gratitude almost like I'm really thankful that I go through Like like I've listened to sometimes of meditation where you focus on breath work, getting present, then focus on gratitude.
Speaker 1: I know it's so woo woo.
Speaker 5: And then and then I visualize what I want like I would when I was going for this world record. What helped me not to stop was that I had a really strong why. Like I I visualized myself holding the plaque. I visualized me like beating the world record, feeling the love of everyone coming to the event.
Speaker 1: And that is really what pushed me forward.
Speaker 5: And I did was again went for lunging this morning and I felt that same feeling. So that's really what helps me like zone out and meditati.
Speaker 3: It's actually very simple. It's a very simple, easy way to get through something.
Speaker 1: And we never do it. We overthink things.
Speaker 3: I just think about the time taking down, time shaking.
Speaker 1: So it's it's that's so important. It's what you focus on.
Speaker 5: So and I tell my people in my classes all the time, if you're tired and you come to class, and a lot of the times when you start you're like, oh my gosh, like I'm so tired, I don't want to do this hour.
Speaker 1: I'm exhausted.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a long freaking hour and it's not gonna be You're not gonna enjoy it. You're not you're gonna walk away, probably feeling worse, but you focus on I'm like, man, I feel so grateful, I feel so much love. I'm so I have so much gratitude. Then my gosh, it's gonna it will fly by a lot quicker. You have to get over the woo woo part of it, like, oh my god, what this crazy guy loves lunging and yeah, very important.
Speaker 3: Yes, very important important. I mean I'll be I have to work out later today and I'm already regretting the thought. No, I know that's my problem. We all we may do it, we all have. We all have to get out of that. Yeah, oh god, scary, scary and I have sometimes we're in the same gym, right, yes, And I mean he's a beast. But by the end of the work you look like you're we should call the paramedics pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm out of breath. Oh you could be.
Speaker 5: I think you said he's a beast.
Speaker 2: I can't even do more than fifteen lunges without like sting, can't. And yeah, lunches, it's.
Speaker 3: Not my thing, but things when I go to do a lunch, I'm like, god, a lunge. I hate these that's not helping.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. So you need to think of all the good.
Speaker 5: Of course, doing the exercise it's difficult, like you know, you're gonna be fatigue, you gonna be tired. But it's think about how how much stronger you're getting, how much betterer getting, and how thankful you are that you're able to do a lunge, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know. I haven't done legworking a long time because that injury on fifty second Street.
Speaker 1: Wait, what happened?
Speaker 3: We had a long We had like thirty minutes in the show is all pre recorders stuff. We're playing back. I said, let's go to the park. So we ran to Central Park and we were just having some fun. We stopped and got a croissant on the way who knows, yeah, and on the way back and went, holy crap, we got to get back. So I didn't have a walk sign and cars were coming. I said, we got to go. So halfway across fifty eighth Street from Central Park, something snapped in my ankle. I don't know, it landed wrong, not good. I did drag my foot all the way back. Yeah, still have a bit of a limp. I have a little bit of a limp do I know work? So we're starting to get back into it now.
Speaker 5: Well, my dream is to go like one day, do a podcast or whatever on the show and then just go out and hang out with you for have some cocktails something like that. That would be that is my dream, dream dream.
Speaker 3: Don't you have classes today?
Speaker 5: I do? Maybe not today, but another time it would be awesome. Got us some cocktail bars. I just feel like, hey, will you It would be the most fun thing it is ever?
Speaker 1: Well it is we we will do that one day.
Speaker 3: I train downstairs.
Speaker 5: I'm not at Midtown. Last time mittown, but I'm all over Okay, yeah, one time, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Plans line up. We're taking Austin out.
Speaker 1: We're getting a.
Speaker 2: Listen. We need to have a trade.
Speaker 3: He's got to put us through a class and then maybe we can go.
Speaker 1: No, no, that is my dream. I love that. Yeah, you don't want to put this group through? Yes, I do.
Speaker 3: Okay, So back to this lunging thing. You're talking about twenty eight an hour an hour, a lot of lunges. So you're so focused on getting all the way through this, Yeah, loving life gratitude. Is there any way you could take your mind off of what you're doing on a machine or lunging to the point where you forget you're doing it and you hurt yourself. Is there an injury wait to happen if you're not focusing on your body, you're just focusing on you know, flying across the finish.
Speaker 1: Line, I guess.
Speaker 5: But like just lunging, like the stairmash or anything like that, it's kind of like it's just repetitive motion. So it's just I kind of get in that zone where it's it's not like I'm gonna forget, dude, They're just like you don't forget to walk.
Speaker 1: It's like you just keep Oh, I do.
Speaker 5: Going, Well, I guess you did that one.
Speaker 1: I guess that one time you did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: I was walking down the staircase. I missed a step.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess you could, you could, you could.
Speaker 5: There was There has been times where actually when I beat my first world record, it wasn't that it wasn't focused, but I was so in the zone. I was going so fast and I slipped and they did. So if you follow anything, it doesn't count. So I did not hit every lunch that I did. There was some time there was one moment where I was going for the for the second world record and I stopped and I looked behind and I kind of almost fell, So they didn't count that one. But everyone was behind me, and I felt so much love, and I'm like, I want to turn around and like look at all these people that came. It was like sixty eighty people that was there, so I turn around just to like see and then I went back and almost fell and they didn't count that lunch. So they didn't tell me the moment, but they was like, you didn't get all the all the lunges, so so scary.
Speaker 3: How to do a proper lunch?
Speaker 1: Alright, oh boy, actually scary. You show me what you think of lunges.
Speaker 2: And then he just did.
Speaker 1: It backflip scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I put my two hands like a fright.
Speaker 5: Okay, yes, you down. That's amazing, so much better than I thought.
Speaker 3: Yes, you actually touched the ground.
Speaker 1: You have touchcoun Yeah, yeah, yes, And I think you're not supposed to it.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to get right.
Speaker 1: The well, well, well I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: If you're working out and it's it's as much as your range of motion for the world record, you have to touch the ground.
Speaker 1: I would, I would, I would not banger knees.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's it's not safe to hit your kne of the ground every single time, especially if you have dumbells. I'm like that, but for the world record, you need to. And I did not know that in the beginning. So I was training and I'm like, I mean, not that it's easy, but like I have this, I've been training for like a trained for like a full year. But before I was like, I was like, this isn't as crazy as I thought I was going to be. And then they're like, oh no, no, you need pads, like you need to hit the ground. I'm like, I need to touch the ground every time. So that and that set me back.
Speaker 2: I don't think I after yeah.
Speaker 3: But from a training point of view, hitting touching the ground is not the way to do it.
Speaker 5: It's you want to go for the yes, like you want to go for a full range of motion, but like hitting your knee, like it's not my knees. My my knees are awesome, all my joints are great. But I take recovery really seriously, like I was getting weekly IVS. I take college in every single day getting weekly massages. Not anymore, but at the time of the training, because I was doing that and I was teaching thirty classes in a week, so I was trying to that's my job, so I was trying to still make money and do this as well.
Speaker 3: So yeah, two quick questions, Well, take your time.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have an hour, so I listed every day, it's usually fifteen minutes.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I sometimes it may seem like I know no, no, Okay.
Speaker 3: First of all, you said one of the people that works out in your classes works for a Guinness Book of World Records. You could find out from that person.
Speaker 2: If there's something we would be eligible for.
Speaker 1: Yes, shout out Amanda. Yeah, absolutely, Amanda something No, I really I really wanted to happen. That'd be so cool. And if it happens, I just need to come back on the show and be here.
Speaker 3: A lot of Plus, whatever we do do, if we do do something, it will not include lunches.
Speaker 2: No, maybe.
Speaker 1: Lunch lunches. That's a dreamy.
Speaker 3: How many lunches can we do?
Speaker 1: And then the second question is do you lead with this at like parties and stuff.
Speaker 3: When you introduce yourself, are you like my name is Austin Head.
Speaker 5: Yes, well before you know, you always have like the icebreakers when like you go around the room like what's your And it used to be that I'm a twin of a twin sister, and then my brothers are twins too, so we got a cool two sets of twins.
Speaker 1: Now it's like that's boring.
Speaker 5: Now it's like two times yeah all age, yeah yeah whatever, someone breaks it up.
Speaker 1: I'm like, thank you. I'm surprised it took you this long to bring it up, but yes, this is Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go look at your Instagram in there to such a twins and one one family?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 3: Is it something in the water in Kilgore, Texas.
Speaker 1: I don't know it probably is. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah he has it.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: This is my claim. It's going to get you into all the hot tables at the restaurant.
Speaker 3: For real, Yes, for real, major deces, as long as you lunge to the table.
Speaker 1: And I use it. Yes, work.
Speaker 5: What's your what's your favorite restaurant right now in New York City? I should say cocktail bar? Cocktail bar?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is this this is not fitness?
Speaker 5: I probably should not, but I mean my dream is to go to cocktail bar.
Speaker 3: His favorite is whatever bar he's in at that time.
Speaker 1: Favorite.
Speaker 2: No, I like to like bounce around tell but I mean, I mean, how do you get into like Fort Charles Prime rib or like Cali or places like that.
Speaker 1: I know, I now, you gotta have connections.
Speaker 2: You are the connection.
Speaker 1: We'll just you go anywhere. You just bring this in and I'll head.
Speaker 2: Gonna is gonna stop start dropping Austin's name.
Speaker 1: Look look at my lunches. Scary.
Speaker 2: I know Elvis durand for the Elvis.
Speaker 3: Do you know how many times you get a call? I don't even mention to anyone. Do you know do you know a guy named Scary?
Speaker 1: He's trying. He says he works for you.
Speaker 5: This is the great you work for Elvis Dranhow this is amazing? This is you've got the unlimited hookups.
Speaker 1: No, you know, I don't. I don't get into these places. Elvis doesn't even use.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You'll learn now now that you're like mister world famous Keness record holding Austin head all, you're like, I don't I don't like to abuse that. You're not gonna you'll abuse it to a point. Then you'll stop abusing.
Speaker 5: It would be they give you free stuff, but not if you just go in and you pay, you want access?
Speaker 1: Is what's just at the table?
Speaker 2: Guinness World Record.
Speaker 1: Hold, we'll just prop this up, I mean why not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, So we were talking before you came in. Do we know anyone else who has been featured in or at least gauged by the Guinness Organization?
Speaker 1: Never, You're the only I think you're the only one we know. Honored. I'm honored.
Speaker 3: We were thinking thousands of entries they have, we would know someone else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And there's so many different things, Like there's so it's not just fitness. I know fitness gets a lot of PR, but it's it's literally everything. And there's a lot of celeb stuff in there too. But yeah, there's all kinds of things.
Speaker 2: Is there a party like after you win?
Speaker 1: Like, do they have like a party to celebrate all the winners and you get to meet like the world's biggest lady.
Speaker 5: They should absolutely, especially the seventeenth year, because this is the this year is the seventeenth year for us. They absolutely should up athlete somebody with incredibly long tone. That would be a freaking crazy party.
Speaker 1: I don't think the most boring at that party.
Speaker 3: That would be Yeah, I know that Againnis, I guess in publicizing the Book of World Records one time they did a photo of the world's tallest man is the world's shortest woman together. Yeah, these tandem photos are great. We could have Austin had the guy who can do the most lunches standing next to scary who can do the world's least lunch. They should they should, Yes, should the record holders Amanda.
Speaker 1: We'll get Amanda on it and we'll come on.
Speaker 3: Just a thought, So what's next? I mean, you have two records in that thing, and you're doing your classes, you're working a lot.
Speaker 1: Just got married. She just got married.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, and that's honestly, that's my last year was such a year of going for my dreams. Like I pushed myself more than I ever have, like really went for everything that I wanted.
Speaker 1: And this year is really what I want. It's interesting, it's like just have fun.
Speaker 5: Like there, I don't have any crazy goals and this is the first I'm normally I set a goal and I do I zone in and do everything I can to hit the goal. I'm just really ready to have fun. This is the year I got married. I'm leaning into my word of the year. I always set my word of the year and I wear it around my neck. It's fun and literally just as simple as that. I'm throwing a big party my birthdays next Wednesday, so we're close to the same birthday, and I'm throwing a big fitness party at Lifetime Sky where we're gonna do an awesome workout. We're going to have an awesome there's a roof stop pull drinks from over Story.
Speaker 1: The bar work. Yes, yes, you to come?
Speaker 2: Can I go? After the workout?
Speaker 1: You got you got a lunch. You got to lunch your way to the cocktail. You have to go to the fitness party.
Speaker 2: Drinks by Overstory.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, call me there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so great. I don't think he invited us. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Actually, you know, it's an absolutely invitation.
Speaker 3: Do not invite anyone in this room to a fitness party, truly.
Speaker 1: Would y'all want to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Will be so much fun.
Speaker 5: And speaking of my year of fun, I'm getting into djying, So my first ever live DJ set.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you have do you have the equipment at home?
Speaker 1: Have equipment my I wasna say, but now I gotta get used to it.
Speaker 5: Husband, I praise him because I'm just djaying. It's so loud in our apartment and I, you know, but I got to practice. I know, well, listen, my last name's head, so it's gonna be. I thought about doing like as people are drinking a little bit more throughout the party, like I writing what should my DJ name be? And maybe at first like DJ Austin, and then it kind of gets crazy with my last name who knows.
Speaker 3: You know, like this, we could come up with something head case.
Speaker 1: Marshmallow should be head Marshmallow should be.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well look it's you here on so thankful and congratulations on all of the vacuation in the Guinness Book of friggin World Record. Yeah, everybody was a kid with a big Guinness Book of World Records going just fascinated about all these things, crazy stupid things. Yeah, people would do, but in your case, something very important. It's great and uh, if you're ready for that cocktail, let's line it up.
Speaker 1: Yes, do we have an assistant? We don't have an assistant.
Speaker 5: Well, the party sold out, to be honest, are you talking about the party or no, that's easy. Please, Oh my god, that's my dream, Alice, to do this.
Speaker 3: We'll go over to the Warwick Hotel. That's try to run the cor We're better than that. We'll find a bigger hotel that costs more money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Or go to Overstory because I have the connection to Overstory. You know. Get put your number in this right now.
Speaker 2: The King Cole Bar.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a cool one too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I love that this fitness show started turning it up to the cocktails.
Speaker 1: Did I fault? You know? But this is my year of fun.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I've committed to have fun this year. So Austin, thank you for coming in.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Jeff, this is so much fun. Just book world record holder. Wait, hold on one more question. Yes, what if someone tries to break your record? I gotta I have to beat I told myself. At first, I'm like, because someone beats it, they can have it. Now I'm like, I don't know if I could let I love being the world record holder. I don't know if I could let myself.
Speaker 5: I have two, so at least I at least if they break one, I could start training for the other.
Speaker 3: Wait, don't you have like an arch nemesis out there that wants to beat you at everything.
Speaker 1: I hope please don't beat me.
Speaker 3: They're gonna beat you at both records.
Speaker 1: That would be That would be horrible. Just a thought.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for coming on, Thank you so much, mister Ran after party